[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strike Witches Character Generator Revised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 80

In the spirit of /tg/ occasionally getting stuff done, last week I shared a homebrew creation with the community. The Strike Witches character generator is a supplement for the "Dive Into the Sky" RPG, and exists mainly because generating random pantsless magical girls carrying gigantic firearms is sometimes fun.

There was a fair amount of commentary, and a number of typos were identified and suggestions made, and on the whole the 1st edition should be a reminder to everyone not to be the editor/layout person on your own work. Nonetheless, I promised a Revised Edition of the character generator by early this week, and here it is. Something like 90% of the suggestions made were acted upon, so thank you everyone for the commentary last thread.

I consider this to be the final version, unless something massive and critical is uncovered which we didn't find in the last thread. Have fun with it, or don't. I'm not your boss.

Link to previous thread/edition:
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49829058/

>I don't have time to do a record sheet and get this out when I promised it would be out. I'm really picky about RS's, and doing one up right is likely going to take 3-5 days of off-and-on work by itself. Unlike some other game companies I've worked for, I take deadlines seriously.

>I may use this manuscript as the basis for a Tank Witches generator in the future, but if anyone feels like preempting me and doing it yourself, go for it.
>>
>>49952970
Thanks man. I always love seeing original content on /tg/.
>>
>>49952970
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Suomus striker table is missing its 1d10 dice roll column.
>>
>>49953687

...how the shit?

It's still in my manuscript, but it somehow didn't make the jump over to PDF. I'll have it fixed in 30 minutes; I have to run an errand first.
>>
Okay, using off site rolling to not eat up the entire thread:
>Republic of Suomus
>Morane - Saulnier MS.406 (Bugbear) Probably the Finnish Mörkö-Morane variant.
>Norwegian Forest Cat (Choose any cat or dog)
>Rocket Launcher and Pistol: Fliegerhammer, Lahti L-35
>Flat B-Cup, Normal butt, Thick hips
>Magic Strength: willpower+5
>Ballistic Stabilization
Name: Seija Virtanen

Seija is, as her name would suggest, a quiet and calm person. Her platinum blonde hair is matched by icy gray eyes, which often are hooded in a look of disinterest. While she would rather be using a marksman or antimateriel rifle, she is one of the few who can properly use a rocketlauncher. Her skill in the air remains decent, but her ability to make crack shots with her rockets and great magic strength are what make her a valuable teammate.
>>
File: Rolling Proof.png (9KB, 125x376px) Image search: [Google]
Rolling Proof.png
9KB, 125x376px
>>49953960
Oops, forgot the rolls.
>>
>>49953798
PDFs are weird as shit and their ways are cryptic. Their secrets should not be known by mortal man. No one may ever know why it didn't port over.
>>
>>49952970
>>49953687
>>49953798

In the spirit of apparently magical problems, that was one of them. The column appears in the manuscript, and disappears when saved as a PDF. I had to generate a new table completely from scratch, delete the old table, insert the new one, and it worked the first time.

Utterly maddening, that.

Here's the corrected version.
>>
>>49954203
>>49953798

28 minutes and 18 seconds. OK, maybe you do take deadlines seriously.
>>
>>49954203
Everything seems to be in order, captain!
>>
Rolled 4, 9, 8, 6, 1, 5, 2, 1, 5, 9, 10 + 1 = 61 (11d10 + 1)

The dice roller can handle two sizes, right?
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>49954620
And miscounting the post timer by one second also clears the email field.
>>
>>49954663
>>49954620
>not France
Didn't we have a lot of Frenchies last week?
>Hawker Hurricane
>Common Genet, disregard following number
Some kind of lynx weasel thing?
>M12 and free fall bombs
>1935A pistol
>undeveloped, disregard following number
>hourglass matching forward, disregard following number
Wait what
Or if we follow cinematic we get
>Full A
>perfect reroll
But I don't feel like bothering with that. I'd much rather take my mystery of the universe.
>super strength
Means more bombs.
>>
File: SW Rolls 1.png (50KB, 504x808px) Image search: [Google]
SW Rolls 1.png
50KB, 504x808px
Ohh, updated with the Attribute stuff too. OK, here we go.

>Weapon Skill: 20+10 = 30
>Ballistic Skill: 20+19 = 39
>Strength: 20+15 = 35
>Toughness: 20+16 = 36
>Agility:20+19 = 39
>Intelligence:: 20+3 = 23
>Willpower:20+12 = 32
>Perception: 20+12 = 32
>Fellowship: 20+20 = 40
>Country: (15) = Orussia
>Striker (4) = Polikarpov I-16 OMG IT'S ADORABLE
>Familiar (5) = Nevskaya Maskaradnaya (a cat that I certainly can't pronounce with a 23 Int)
>Main Gun (8) = x2 DP-28 LMGs
>Pistol (8) = Nagant revolver
>Forward Assets: Comic Book D-cups (yes)
>Aft Assets: Hourglass figure scaled to comic book D-cups (YES)
>Magic Strength: 3 (WP bonus)+4 = 7
>Magic Power: (43) = Inspiration

Titsanya Pavilchenkyo is a bubbly font of clothes advice, jewelry critique, makeup tips, and airheaded comedy. Her ability to motivate and inspire her teammates with any and all of her gratuitous assets borders on (and occasionally crosses over into) the outright magical. While she'll never be a true squadron commander, her ability to keep squadron morale high even in the worst of times makes her an invaluable part of any Strike Witch flight group.

...oh, I like this. It's like the dice roller <knows> what I like.
>>
>>49954731
We had like three frenchies in the first five.
>>
>>49952970

Leutnant Friedricke Seyffardt

>WS: 26
>BS: 36
>Str: 27
>Tou: 29
>Int: 33
>Agil: 33
>Will: 40
>Per: 29
>Fel: 38
>Country: Karlsland
>Striker: Focke-Wulf FW190 A-3
>Familiar: Weiner Dog
>Equipment: MG-42
>Pistol: Walther P-38
>Forward: Full C-cup
>Aft: Bubble butt, thick hips
>Magic Strength: 4+4 = 8 magic points
>Magic Power: Elemental Fire

I love the fact that there's a show-accurate T&A table, and the cinematic one with better odds of amazing bodies all around. That's good design work. Know your audience.
>>
File: SW Rolls 2.png (60KB, 512x832px) Image search: [Google]
SW Rolls 2.png
60KB, 512x832px
>>49955065

There was a picture, and I was dumb not to attach it.
>>
I wonder if I can roll myself a Haruka and shoot down girls several times per night.
>>
>>49955357
>I'll shoot down several girls per night.

Turnabout is fair play, I suppose.
>>
>>49953960
>>49954731
>>49954774
>>49955065
We've got a pretty good spread of ethnicities this time.
>>
>>49955205
What dice roller is that?
>>
>>49955995
http://www.brockjones.com/dieroller/dice.htm This one.
>>
File: Polikarpov_I-16-Spain_(clipped).jpg (53KB, 606x455px) Image search: [Google]
Polikarpov_I-16-Spain_(clipped).jpg
53KB, 606x455px
>>49954774
>Polikarpov I-16 OMG IT'S ADORABLE

Anon ain't lying. That *is* adorable.

Also, did you just roll a Russian bimbo and call her TITSaya? I can't tell if I'm offended or impressed.
>>
So I opened it up to take a quick look, and got to the country origin chart

>No Belgica
>No Dacia
>No Moesia
>No Greece
>No Venezia
>No South Africa
All of these have canon witches already presented in the franchise, mostly in the 505th and 506th. Though I can see South Africa being omitted, as the one witch from there is pretty different than all others.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought China pretty much ceased to exist centuries ago in the SW universe. Though more recent maps don't have the landmass eaten like earlier ones, was that retconned while I wasn't looking?
>>
File: Screenshot (356).png (112KB, 1171x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (356).png
112KB, 1171x1433px
WS: 29
BS: 29
Strength: 34
Toughness: 36
Agility: 28
Intelligence: 33
Willpower: 35
Perception: 30
Fellowship: 29

Max Speed: 8
Striker Unit: Supermarine Spitfire Mk 21, +5 to CAM skill, -20 to be hit when Evasive

Familiar: Mountain Hare
Loadout: Rocket launcher ( “Fliegerhammer” 9-tube launcher), pistol (Webley Mk VI Revolver)

Cinematic Assets:
>Full C-cup
>Normal butt, thick hips

Magic points: 8
Magic power: Elemental Ice

Ace style: Mercenary ("Those who seek strength.")
Archetype: Heroine (Basically a protagonist)

So I've basically got a British shonen protagonist, who evades good and touts a rocket launcher.
>>
>>49956737

Author's mission statement and commentary last thread generally covers that. Author was using the show as his primary source, not the mangas, and none of those countries has anybody major appear from them in the show.

And honestly, I'd rather have China as a participant than any of those other countries. Strike Witches doesn't outright say China doesn't exist, it just doesn't comment on it one way or another (big surprise, given that it's Japan writing the show), and in something WW2-themed, leaving out China would raise more questions than including it when there isn't anything to indicate it's not there.

If it were to bother you that much, replace China with a "roll on sub-table" entry and roll to determine one of the countries you named. They should all be less common than Canadian or Finnish characters anyway.
>>
File: StrikeWitchesWorldMap.jpg (83KB, 626x634px) Image search: [Google]
StrikeWitchesWorldMap.jpg
83KB, 626x634px
>>49956897
Alright that's fine, I didn't see the earlier thread. Not how I'd have done it but I can see the reasoning.

As for China, I believe most of it was wiped out by Neuroi centuries ago. Same thing with the Middle East/Levant, which is why the Abrahamic religions don't exist anymore. Older maps have entire chunks of land just gone, but newer ones don't so ???
>>
>>49957026
>why the Abrahamic religions don't exist anymore
Wait what
>>
>>49957053
There's no Christianity, Islam or Judaism in Strike Witches. Europe is more secular overall, but their religions are more developed version of the old Nordic/Celtic/Slavic/etc. faiths.
All those cathedrals you see are dedicated to Odin and Thor and stuff, not Christ.
>>
>>49957079
Can I have some proof? This seems like something the show writers wouldn't even give a damn about
>>
>>49952970
Considering the fact that I'm playing a even stupider magical girl in Maid right now, this seems like a lot of fun.
Good work!

Now for my magical girl:

>Weapon Skill: 28 (2)
>Ballistic Skill: 22 (2)
>Strength: 33 (3)
>Toughness: 28 (2)
>Agility: 39 (3)
>Intelligence: 30 (3)
>Willpower: 34 (3)
>Perception: 33 (3)
>Friendship: 29 (2)
>Maximum Speed: 12
>Country: Empire of Karsland Can I be a tiny magical Nazi?
>Striker: Focke-Wulf FW190 C
>Familiar: Feral Cat
>Equipment: x2 MG-15
>Forward Assets: Flat B-Cup
>Aft Assets: Perfect normal butt, perfect normal hips
>Magic Points: 7
>Magic Power: Deflection Shooting
>>
File: SomeHistory.png (975KB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
SomeHistory.png
975KB, 1000x752px
>>49957110
Well crap, I'm having a hard time finding concrete proof for some of that, sorry. A lot is just in the details here and there. I do have the original timeline here, as well as the Japanese version (since the translation may not be 100% accurate) https://www37.atwiki.jp/strike_witches/pages/150.html
Note, for example, that in 29 AD the Judea region was wiped out, and with it the Abrahamic religions. Then Iraq and Iran in 600, which are literally gone in the map I posted earlier. I'm positive there are a few references elsewhere to the Nordic Pantheon being the dominant religion of central Europe, but I can't for the life of me find them. I believe they call it something like Yggdraism?

Do remember, Strike Witches is not an anime series, it's a multimedia franchise of which the anime is only a part. Content and information-wise it may even be the smallest part.
>>
>WS: 27
>BS: 30
>Str: 28
>Tgh: 35
>Agi: 32
>Wil: 32
>Per: 37
>Fel: 39
>Commonwealth of Britannia
>Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX
>Shrike
>M12, Free-fall bombs
>Full D-cup
>Perfect Bubble butt, normal hips
>Time Dilation

Looks like a character that gets up close and personal.
>>
>>49957597
>Caeser survived
>Alexander the Great unified Asia
>Nobunaga unified Japan
>Multiple wars between Japan and Britain

Jesus this is a screwed up timeline

IIRC WW1 was also fought against the Neuroi? Have the Neuroi always been around to plague humanity?
>>
>>49957806
Yeah, they talk about it in the movie intro. The Neuroi have always been around long as humans can remember. They're the basis of pretty much all monsters and evil in myth and legend. Usually they hide in the shadowy parts of the world - 'here there be monsters' and all that - but sometimes they surge forth and cause mass destruction.

In that timeline, wherever the translation says there were 'disturbances' or 'incidents' up till about the renaissance or so, the original japanese says all the people vanished (消失). Which I would take as 'wiped out'. After that they seem to survive the incidents, but it's still pretty clearly mass Neuroi attacks.

Kinda reminds me of the Code Geass timeline, where Ben Franklin betrayed the revolution, Napoleon won Waterloo, and the nobility of Britain fled to the Americas. Among many other crazy things. Think that one may have also had Caesar surviving.
>>
>>49957952
Don't forget the fact that early guns worked on clockwork and springs for Code Geass. That was a fucky bit.
>>
>>49957698
>Full D-cup
Perfect Bubble Butt
>gets up close and personal
(sexually)

Now for my jerkoff OC:

>Fel:35
>Per:29
>Wil:39
>Int:31
>Agi:30
>Tgh:33
>Str:31
>BS:33
>WS:25
>Country: Not Russia
>Striker Unit: MIG-3
>Animal Ears: Tyrolean Hound
>Sidearms: DP-28, Tokarev TT-33 X2
>Tits: Full C
>Ass: Normal butt, thick hips *perfect*
>Magic: Sunlight Strike

So pretty generic cheerful, reliable, affable, fuckable doggo, only more bullet focused. Probably a bushwhacker type. People want to mount her from the back due to her perfect lower body.
>>
File: muh rolls.png (28KB, 1014x365px) Image search: [Google]
muh rolls.png
28KB, 1014x365px
Rolled 5 + 3 (1d5 + 3)

Oh boy time to roll up a little girl.
This is my favorite part of /tg/
Weapon - 28+2
Ballistic - 31+3
Strength - 26+2
Toughness - 29+2
Agility - 29+2
Intelligence - 28+2
Willpower - 30+3
Perception - 33+3
Fellowship - 29+2
Archetype - Calm

Movement :
Base speed - 2
Max speed - 8
Accel - 2
Brake - 4

Brittania
>crumpet land yes
P-36 Hawk
Scottish Fold Cat
>best cat best familiar
>best girl coming through
Boyes AT Rifle
>anti tank rifles are good, yes?
Webley Mark VI
>revolver yes best girl keeps getting better
>oh boy let's get cinematic with this
Perfect full C-cup
Bubble butt, normal hips
>pick one roll one
<<It's time>>
Super Strength
Super Vision

So we have a catty brit girl who likes revolvers, and I suppose Spaghetti Westerns, a little too much. Particularly enjoys baking pastries and brewing tea. Primarily concerns herself with the well being of others and might occasionally crack a shot to deflect an attack bearing down on an ally.

And I forgot to roll the d5 for magic bonus, so let's see what we get.
>>
>>49957026
>there's an Antarctica shaped and sized hole where China used to be
Go figure.

>>49957079
If I recall, there are churches. Yoshika passes by one in the movie.
>>
>>49958522
Yeah there's lots of churches and cathedrals and all that. My point is they're not Christian churches, they're dedicated to the worship of old Nordic/Celtic/Slavic/etc. gods.
Some of that may be assumptions and extrapolations based on what we do know come to think of it. But I'm positive about the Nordic stuff.
>>
File: ratigansmile.jpg (22KB, 610x358px) Image search: [Google]
ratigansmile.jpg
22KB, 610x358px
>>49958522
>Japanese media production
>the centerpoint of which is focused on WWII
>China is mysteriously nonexistent
How convenient.
>>
>>49958565
We 100% sure that's how Nordic deities are worshipped?
>>
File: SWWorld.jpg (341KB, 2000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
SWWorld.jpg
341KB, 2000x1332px
I'm looking at what seems newer maps and China is still there. It's also not labeled.

>New Zealand is called Kiwiland
Topical.
>>
>>49958590
Not in our world, but apparently yes in theirs
>>
>>49958590
>>49958692
Not to mention they've had a good thousand years+ beyond our world's history for the religion to develop.

>>49958673
That's what's really getting me. I dunno if it's an error, a retcon, older maps from before the destruction, or what. Maybe they retconned it so the neuroi still wiped out the people, but didn't physically destroy the land?
And my personal favorite is Canada being 'Faraway Land'
>>
File: Stuff.png (330KB, 889x315px) Image search: [Google]
Stuff.png
330KB, 889x315px
>Weapon Skill: 29
>Balistic Skill: 32
>Strength: 34
>Toughness: 31
>Agility: 32
>Intellect: 27
>Willpower: 23
>Perception: 27
>Fellowship: 33
>Country: Liberion
>Striker: P-51B Mustang
>Familiar: Kit Fox
>Weapon: M2 .50 cal AMW Some fucker turned a machine gun into an antimateriel rifle, Colt M1911 A1
>Assets: Perky B-Cup, Perfect normal butt, Perfect normal hips
>Magic Points: 2+2=4
>Magic: Magic Blast
>>Max Speed: 14

Airin Josephine Jackson was the only one in her witch classes who could lift the sniper rifle, so she was the only one who was allowed to train with it. While she is a decent shot with it, her ability to sprint away when targeted made her a more effective shot than others. She bonded with the kit fox because she tends to be a bit sarcastic and smarmy seriously look at the little bastard, but is friendly enough to her comrades.
>>
File: rollios.png (7KB, 165x526px) Image search: [Google]
rollios.png
7KB, 165x526px
rolling a very fast witcho flying at incredible hihg speed

WS: 29
BS: 37
S: 29
T: 24
Agi: 34
Int: 25
Will: 33
Per: 30
Fel: 32

Now let's see what's her deal
>>
File: Strike Witches - Neuroi Girls.jpg (235KB, 535x386px) Image search: [Google]
Strike Witches - Neuroi Girls.jpg
235KB, 535x386px
Wonder if eventually the rules will allow you to roll one of these.
>>
>>49952970
>>49954203

Oh, awesome, you did the v1.1 version already! I've been waiting all week for this, and of course now I see it during a commercial break in the World Series. I'll be back after the game to generate some pantsless witches.

Seriously, though, couldn't you have included a panty design table?
>>
File: rollios 2.png (3KB, 84x408px) Image search: [Google]
rollios 2.png
3KB, 84x408px
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d5 + 2)

>>49958976
>Country: Britannia
TALLY HO!
>Striker: Hawker Typhoon
GOTTA GO FAST
>Familiar: Scottish Fold Cat
Cute cat for a cute witch
>Weapon: Vickers–Berthier
Fast weapon for fast witch
>M12
Not fast enough
>Assets: Flat B-cup, Normal butt; normal hips
Boobs and butts only get in the way of being fast! Fatties get out
Magic: Foresight
Good too keep her from slamming her face into things too often
Rolling for her magic points

Speed demon flatso Brit is the best kind of Brit. Like some kind of reversed Shirley. Except not a loli, because willowy tall girls are love. Or like Kanno except slightly less bitchy.
>>
>>49959555
How about:

1. Black
2. White
3. Pink
4. Yellow
5. Red
6. Blue
7. Purple
8. Green
9. Orange
10. Roll 2d10. They are in a striped pattern consisting of those colors. If one of the d10 lands on this again, roll another 2d10, because you've gone plaid.
>>
>>49959673
What about strawberry print, animal face, bows, etc?

>someone hits 10 more than twice
>>
File: UudENGu.jpg (204KB, 1300x764px) Image search: [Google]
UudENGu.jpg
204KB, 1300x764px
>>49952970

I'm not going to lie, OP, I'd prefer the shit out of some modern jet striker witches. But this here is pretty fucking good work. Nice work.
>>
>>49959673
But what about spots?
Or animal print?
>>
>>49959729
>That snake girl in the back
>>
>>49959555
>>49959732
>>49959725
>>49959673
Should panties really be rolled for? Shouldn't it be up to the individual witch? Maybe she prefers ruffles because of her lack of ass, despite the extra drag they provide. Maybe she likes garters and some lacy panties because she's bombastic and sensual. Panties shouldn't just be random, they are an intrinsic way of displaying a witch's personality. The school swimsuit is a way to show that she's young and naive about the ways of the world. The leopard print says that she is risque and looking for a way to show off. The plain white is a way to show her purity of heart and singularity of purpose.

No, panties shouldn't just be randomly allotted because we have the technology to do so. They must be chosen specifically for each witch. The make, the color, the patterns, the prints, verily, all aspects are a way for a witch to display who she is and what she stands for, right on her hips.
>>
>>49959908
Optional roll table as a compromise.
>>
>>49959555
>panty design table?
Not all witches wear panties. Most Fuso witches, for example, wear those school swimsuits.

Besides color, there should be a roll for style, like plain, lace, printed (will require another roll to decide what's printed, like fruit or animals), commando and etc.
>>
File: 51943948_p10_master1200.jpg (436KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
51943948_p10_master1200.jpg
436KB, 858x1200px
>>49959908
This is the most eloquent argument I've ever heard for the importance of panty design.
>>
File: lewdbutiapprove.gif (408KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
lewdbutiapprove.gif
408KB, 400x264px
>>49959934
>spoiler
Lewd.
>>
>>49959934
>spoiler
I didn't know Schwarzenegger had a brand of panties.
>>
>>49959908
>No, panties shouldn't just be randomly allotted because we have the technology to do so.
But panty technology is the third most important thing in the world!
>>
>>49959945
I feel very strongly about what people wear on their butts.

>>49959921
I suppose some would want it as a way to generate a personality.

>>49959960
Yes! But the human spirit is the most important thing in the world! And it's expression through panties is the second.
>>
File: 1455830367544.png (18KB, 212x198px) Image search: [Google]
1455830367544.png
18KB, 212x198px
>>49952970

This brings back memories
>Mfw when tried to run DiTS more like Ace Combat but still with plane girls, and players vaporized a month in.
>>
>>49960246
>players vaporized a month in
You mean they in-game died, or they up and left?
>>
>>49960317

It was an online game, everybody just kind of disappeared about a week after everybody hacked through character creation and got the initial setting setup.

Yes, yes, online game, what did i expect, etc.
>>
>>49960371
That's really too bad. I've had a lot of the same experiences as I want to play and run games that aren't 5e and Pathfinder, but my local group is only into those. You get things set up and characters made and *poof* no players. Or the GM just stops replying to anything.
>>
File: 1212189136622.jpg (60KB, 571x459px) Image search: [Google]
1212189136622.jpg
60KB, 571x459px
>>49960680
>have joined four different /tg/ groups to play a homebrew game
>never got further than character creation in all of them
>won't ever get to use the loli I rolled up here in anything
>>
File: crainow.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
crainow.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>49960747
That feel is too real for me.
>>
>>49958673
>no polan
[KURWA INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>49959947
>ywn wear Ahnold pantsu
why even live
>>
File: tsubameunsure.png (13KB, 148x150px) Image search: [Google]
tsubameunsure.png
13KB, 148x150px
>>49960680

>Pathfinder
I harbor a semi-irrational hatred of Pathfinder not out of any particular edition/system superiority, but of the great contortions done to otherwise acceptable systems or settings to get it to go into pathfinder instead.

>>49960747
>>49960915

Welp, this thread made me go back through my game notes. Even had a world building thread 'justifying' how the flight frames got put into place.

>The first recorded downing of a pilot by an enemy would be German pilot Angelika Zimmermann, who was knocked unconscious by French pilot Renée Dubois, when Renée scored a direct hit on Angelika's head with her camera in a fit of frustration after Angelika had ruined an entire roll worth of film by flying in front of her camera and making faces while Renée was trying to take pictures of German fortifications.

Had a cold-war-gone-hot aftermath with a seriously crippled America and Russia and a UN Coalition forces international police force thing. Had a few backup plots of American and Russian superweapons, Ace Combat Style to use for bosses.

Man, fuck, I don't ever get the time to put any thought or writing into my stuff anymore.
>>
>>49960747
>>49960915
Y'all could play with each other.
>>
File: she ate it.png (803KB, 1794x1271px) Image search: [Google]
she ate it.png
803KB, 1794x1271px
>>49958673
>Austria-Hungary still exists
>Ottoman Empire still exists
How is it the wider world of Strike Witches is a lot more interesting than implied by the actual anime series but never really gets expanded upon
>>
>>49961221
The only ill will I harbor to Pathfinder is that its prevalence in my area makes it practically impossible to get a group that doesn't play it. Apparently some of the designers live nearby and pushed it hardcore, and there's a huge PFS scene here. I just want to try other games, but the only game I've gotten to try was a White Wolf based vampire LARP that wasn't really my style. Too many people being too self-involved about the importance of their characters.

Damn, man. I'd love to play that game. Sounds fun as fuck.

>>49961343
Not a bad idea. Just hopefully scheduling doesn't get in the way. Me being a fulltime student and working on the side, it probably will.
>>
File: strike-witches1.jpg (456KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
strike-witches1.jpg
456KB, 1600x1200px
Trying to see if we have enough named characters for a /tg/ Strike Witch squadron.

>>49958947
Josephine Jackson (Liberion, P-51B; Sniper, Magic Blast)
>>49955065
Leutnant Friedricke Seyffardt (Karlsland, Focke-Wulf190 A-3; MG-42, Elemental Fire)
>>49954774
Titsanya Pavilchenkyo (Orussia, Polikarpov I-16; x2 DP-28s, Inspiration)
>>49953960
Seija Virtanen (Suomus, MS.406; Fligerhammer, Ballistic Stabilization)

Need names:

>>49956844
>Britannia, Spitfire Mk21; Fligerhammer, Elemental Ice
>>49957282
>Karlsland; Focke-Wulf190 C; x2 MG-15; Deflection Shooting
>>49957698
Britannia, Spitfire Mk IX, Shotgun&bombs; Time dilation
>>49958020
>Orussia; MiG-3; DP-28; Sunlight Strike
>>49958117
>Britannia; P-36 Hawk; AT Rifle; Super Strength & Vision
>>49959638
>Britannia; Hawker Typhoon; Shotgun&bombs; Foresight

A squadron needs what? Between 8-12 members?
>>
>>49961594

Also, lol at everyone jumping for the cinematic assets table.
>>
>>49961594
Ooh, man. 8 to 12 players would probably be a handful, though.
>>
File: recruitment poster.jpg (1010KB, 2098x2880px) Image search: [Google]
recruitment poster.jpg
1010KB, 2098x2880px
>>49961607
If nothing else, propaganda posters featuring the squadron are gonna be AMAZING
>>
>>49961684
>Squad isn't actually a fighting squad
>Squad is on "T&A" duty to cheer up the men
>>
>>49961343
Just got out of the shower to see this.
>>49961443
>Me being a fulltime student and working on the side, it probably will.
Crap, you too? What's your poison?
Civil Engineering with only a year left here. Only top-end classes left for me. I want to die.
>>49961594
>Britannia; P-36 Hawk; AT Rifle; Super Strength & Vision
Let's go with Catherine Davies.
>>
>>49961755
Metallurgical Engineering and Economics, only have a spring and a summer semester before I have to choose one to try and get into graduate school with. I, too, share the desire for nonexistence you have expressed.
>>
File: bigbrassones.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
bigbrassones.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>49961594
This is a good idea.

>>49961669
If I were to run this at a table, I'd expect two "flights" from a single squadron. So everybody's part of the, say, 391st Squadron (10-12 Witches), but with 5-6 players each person has a character in Flight 1 and Flight 2, and they alternate duty days (ensuring that each player is playing only 1 PC at a time).

>>49959673
>>49959908
So, I actually briefly (ha) considered this. I decided against it for two reasons. First and most importantly, I didn't actually intend for this to be an ERP game beyond the level seen in the show. (I have absolutely nothing against ERP gaming; only that it wasn't the intent behind this project.) Forcing players into panty descriptions crossed that line; if I didn't include it, people could choose whether or not to include it themselves. Second, >>49959908 says it pretty much perfectly.

Oh, and it would be a *really* lengthy series of combinatorial tables to cover all the possible style/cut/color+legging combinations that, frankly, I didn't wanna do.

>Re: China
Maps like >>49958673 were my primary resource. I saw China as existing, just undetailed because let's face it; it's a show about WW2 by the Japanese. As the show is my primary resource, I was completely unaware that maps like >>49957026 existed. However, I stand by the choice to put China in instead of Dacia or Greece. There's only a limited number of "country" slots on a 2d10 table, and I had to draw a line somewhere. I can understand if you disagree.

>>49961607
Like somebody upthread said: write for your audience. I prefer the standard table myself, but I'm not stupid either. Note that "choose any size" doesn't say, "choose any size *on the assets table*".

Anyway, I hope to find the thread still up when I come back tomorrow. If not, feel free to repost the PDF and restart.
>>
>>49961700
>the men
Half of the audience is other Witches.
>>
>>49961594

How in hell do we not have anyone from Fuso? That's just mathematically unlikely given Fuso's by far the most common table result.
>>
>>49961594
Do the named witches here follow the "genderbent WW2 aces" theme?
>>
>>49961684
>Electric Forces
We Thor now?

>Infantry
Makes sense. A typical Witch is basically a supersoldier. How odd that there are none of those in canon.
>>
>>49961944

We'd start running out of notable aces for a lot of countries really quick (how many Danish aces are there?), but IMO Witch names should have at least some major connection with WW2 aviation. Genderbending Kurt Tank, for example (the engineer who designed the Focke Wulf 190 and the Ta152 and doubled as their test pilot) would be a solid play.
>>
>>49961959
>Makes sense. A typical Witch is basically a supersoldier. How odd that there are none of those in canon.

Tank Witches are what you're looking for there. OP mentioned them in the first post, but IIRC they're only found in doujin form so far.
>>
File: girl in power armor.jpg (397KB, 1000x1181px) Image search: [Google]
girl in power armor.jpg
397KB, 1000x1181px
>>49961959
>How odd that there are none of those in canon.
Witches need the striker units to bring about the magic beyond just one whatever their superpower happens to be. On a bang for buck basis, it's just more useful for them to be either armored or air force.

Last thread though had the idea of a witch using experimental equipment where she acts as the generator for a squad of soldiers in magitech power armor.
>>
>>49962006
I thought they showed up in a legit manga.
>>
>>49962020
Well the doujin is considered canon, if that's what you mean.

And tank witch characters have probably shown up in the other manga/light novel/OVAs. Though probably hard to track considering it's a multimedia franchise.
>>
>>49961944

Seyffardt is pretty clearly named after Fritz Seyffardt, a FW190 ace.

Pavilchenkyo doesn't come back with any Russian pilot names, but it does come back with Lyudmilla Pavilchenkyo, who was a major female sniper for the Red Army.

Joesephine Jackson probably comes back to Michael Jackson, a US Army Air Corps ace with 18-ish kills.

Seija Virtanen MUST be about Kullervo "Kude" Virtanen. He wasn't an ace, but he was the most successful Finnish recce pilot of WW2.
>>
>>49961221
>Had a few backup plots of American and Russian superweapons, Ace Combat Style to use for bosses.
WANT

POST THEM NOW
>>
>>49961882
They're in the army now, they're considered part of the men.

>>49961855
Two flights would do it. Especially considering I've got a build from this thread and a build from the previous that I was fond of.

Also, thank you for the praise, the speech came to me in a fit of passion. Passion over pantsu.

>>49961928
The dice give and the dice take away. They have decided our fates.

>>49961944
>>49961992
I ended up just going for whatever names I could get. My finn up there has a name that matches her personality, as I have no idea if there are any Finnish aces that I could find information on.
>>
File: cutewitch.webm (284KB, 934x720px) Image search: [Google]
cutewitch.webm
284KB, 934x720px
>>49961882
Even the straight ones who're convinced that they're 100% not gay?
>>
>>49962082
>Seija Virtanen MUST be about Kullervo "Kude" Virtanen. He wasn't an ace, but he was the most successful Finnish recce pilot of WW2.
Holy fuck, I didn't mean to do that. I just went for a name that fit her personality Seija comes from the word for "Calm" and Virtanen comes from the word for "Stream".
>>
>>49961882
>>49961700
And then a Neuroi offensive strands them behind enemy lines, while the legit witches are wounded or shot down protecting the company from a large enemy air attack.

Now it's down to the showgirls to finally put their combat skills to use and prove themselves as heroes, protecting the company as they make their way back to friendly lines, as an increasingly dogged Neuroi hunter force pits them against tougher and tougher opponents, stopping at nothing to make sure they're wiped out.
>>
>>49961992
>We'd start running out of notable aces for a lot of countries really quick

That's a fair point, and a reasonable way to look at things. I'd also personally be OK with the person playing the Russian sniper as well, since it's clearly WW2-themed. With names in mind, before I go to bed, I'll leave this here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces

There should be a reasonable number of names people can pull from there.

And pursuant to the Finn discussion, I swear there's a Finn with like 70 kills, and whose name you can actually pronounce. The name escapes me, but he's probably somewhere on the list.
>>
>>49962152
You took that and made it really awesome.

Could be girls who are used to putting on air shows, like the Blue Angels do. All sorts of tricky flying and the like. Maybe even trick shooting while flying. Like supersonic quickdraw flybys.

But now they've gotta get themselves and their beloved fans out from behind enemy lines and back to safety.
>>
>>49962183
That sounds like exactly what I was hoping Macross Delta would be.
>>49962176
Hans Wind?
>>
>>49962183

They have a dumb but REALLY muscled and pretty secretary/stagehand, who habitually wears a blue show helmet with a white "A" on it?
>>
>>49961594
>Britannia; Hawker Typhoon; Shotgun&bombs; Foresight
Annie McKellar, based off Archie McKellar who became one of the UK's two ace-in-a-days during the Battle of Britain
>>
>>49958117
Well, if we're doing the named after an ace thing, then perhaps Joan Cunningham is a more fitting name than what I randomly found earlier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cunningham_(RAF_officer)
>>
>>49962221
He could also be their "commanding officer" as they're technically in the armed forces, but are more like the actors who were hired by the armed forces to entertain the troops and create patriotic media in support of them back during WWII.
>>
>>49962221
How do you explain the shield.
>>
>>49961594

NEA, when you wake back up, I'm going to make sure a slot is held open for any character you choose to make, if any. Least we can do.

I don't know if this will get off the ground, but it can't hurt.
>>
>>49962357
>I don't know if this will get off the ground
Dammit /tg/
>>
>>49962346
It holds his lines behind it.

>>49962357
I'm up for trying. Don't know what contact methods you'd want us to drop or whatever.
>>
>>49962366

Well, at the very least, we can have fun making the squadron. Upload that to the 1d4chan Strike witches page along with NEA's PDF, and it'll find use as a group of NPCs at worst.

I do wonder what would happen if there was a different GM for Flights 1 and 2, so the GMs could each play a character in one of the flights. Would that make things easier and prevent burnout?
>>
>>49962406
Probably. Being the GM for two flights would make me want to beat my head in with the nearest solid object after a while. Mostly because I'd run out of time and ideas.
>>
>>49961365
Because aside from flashy visuals and pantyshots, the anime is the worst part of the whole franchise. Novels, manga, fanbooks, and even Fumikane's tweets weave together a far more interesting world than would be expected.
>>
>>49961594
>Britannia, Spitfire Mk21; Fligerhammer, Elemental Ice
Jane Freeborn, named after John Freeborn, who served in No. 74 Squadron, which was the only RAF squadron to use Spitfires with rockets

Man that was autistic
>>
File: iVL6myO.jpg (80KB, 521x832px) Image search: [Google]
iVL6myO.jpg
80KB, 521x832px
>tfw got my OC character picked up by a drawfag back in 2008
>never used it for anything

and now I gift her to you, /tg/.
>>
>>49962445
I started reading Fumikane's tweets and some of the other stuff he's put out about setting details. God damn does that man go into autistic levels of detail about making sure the setting is authentic. It's insane.

>>49962466
Qt monkey witch?
>>
>>49962357
count me in too
>>
>>49962529
Lion, I think it was. Or bear. I have a description and background on a hard drive laying about somewhere. Also another two they posted, before leaving the thread.

Also she's British. I know it's called something else in SW canon but I forget that too.
>>
>>49962396
>>49962357
I've gotta go to bed to get to a thing in the morning, so I'll just drop a thing to contact me by: [email protected] and there.
>>
Just woke back up.

>>49961594
>Karlsland; Focke-Wulf190 C; x2 MG-15; Deflection Shooting
Erika Bergmann.
First name from Erich Rudorffer, surname from Theodor Bergmann.
>>
>>49962115
You can have that or you can have Witches. Not both.
>>
File: Miyafuji Yoshika Total Badass.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji Yoshika Total Badass.gif
2MB, 400x225px
For anybody who wants to leave character personality to the whims of the dice gods, you can roll on the Ace Styles and Character Archetypes tables in the Dive into the Sky pdf and come up with something to fluff out from the results.

I know I did. I got some kind of shonen protagonist.
>>
>>49962563
Britannia.
>>
>>49962406
The dammit was mostly directed at the (unintended?) pun.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>49962782
And I've just realized I was using the older version of the game. Bully me.

Rerolling.
>>
>>49962941
>Soldier: Gain an ace point when you obey particularly stupid orders or fall in some other bad military stereotype
>>
>>49962956
I think I know who we're sending for all the Ace Combat tunnel runs.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>49962586
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>49962586
>>49963224
>Maverick: Gain an ace point when your disrespect for authority and procedure lands you in trouble.

>"Dammit, Erica, you blew up an entire city block!"
>"But I get results, Chief!"
>>
>>49963274
Eh, Erica actually did follow orders from time to time. Yoshika is the one that got herself dishonorably discharged several times.
>>
>>49963290
What are you even talking about?
>>
File: 50132644_p0.jpg (30KB, 316x410px) Image search: [Google]
50132644_p0.jpg
30KB, 316x410px
>>49963331
The actual SW anime. And now I realize you weren't referencing it
>>
>>49962450
FREEBIRTH SCUM
brb gotta find a clanner witch
>>
Name: Aiko Nakane
Nationality: Fuso Empire
Striker: Mitsubishi A5M Type 96. +5 to Agility.
Familiar: Red Crowned Crane
Weaponry: x2 Type 99 LMG (Gotta get that dual-wielding action in!)
Pistol: Mauser C96 (Broomhandle's a classic for a reason.)
Archetype: Maverick
MP: 2 from Will + 3 from roll = 5 MP
Magic Skill: Light Wave
Forward Assets: Full C-cup
Aft Assets: Hourglass figure, matching forward.

WS: 22
BS: 36
S: 25
T: 34
Agi: 36 + 5 Striker Bonus = 41
Int: 28
Will: 26
Per: 28
Fel: 24

Fast, accurate, and tough, Aiko is a solid dogfighter with a real passion for speeding through the skies. She fights like she has something to prove every step of the way, however, which leads to her frequently disregarding orders in favor of trying to build her kill count. It's hard to deny she's good at it, but there's a good reason people don't appreciate flying with a glory hound.

(I'd actually hoped to roll something other than Fuso at first, and then I actually checked out all the other witches that were made, and suddenly being the only Fuso so far was actually pretty amusing. I imagine she has a complex over being the only Fuso in a team mainly comprised of Brits and Russians, but at least she can commiserate with the American and Finn over them all being the only ones representatives of their respective countries.)
>>
>>49962763
Wasn't there a witch who had a boyfriend in Witches of Africa
>>
>>49952970
Oh hell yes, I've been waiting for this ever since the last thread. Time to reroll my witch to apply the updates I guess.

>>49962115
Especially those. They just like the squad for... research. N-no homo, definitely.
>>
>>49964947
Yeah, they were ex's when we met them - he was an ex-tanker, and the witch (Oberst Frederica Porsche, a brunette with a 'cinematic' figure) had been a CAS Stuka before being grounded by wounds/burn-out. They got back together again when both were involved in field-trials of a Tiger I tank-striker.
>>
>>49962100

Hm, Let's see. These never got full on combat stats because it never made it to actually getting them.

Both the US and Russia got seriously crippled in a first-strike after the Cold War, so there was some various automated and non-automated superweapons that were forgotten about in the leadership wipe, or things that your average joe didn't want to the push the button on.

The Russian Base: Project Triglav. It was going to either be an Air-to-ground base that was prepping MIRVs for launch, and the pilots would have to disable buildings/equipment to stop launches, or shoot down the launches while being dogged by either Russian partistans or Secret Political Cabal pilots. In the event I totally botched statting it and every launch went off, was going to retro-fit it to being a mecha-walker-tank delivery system and there would be a followup mission of the shells landing and the pilots having to take out the walkers.

The US had the Aurora bomber, which was an automated satellite launching system built into a flying carrier delivery system with a bunch of ion cannons. Had guns on it, and was going to be a two/three stage fight where parts of it ablated off to fire the next stage booster and release a bunch of automatic bits that'd keep firing at the pilots while they re-entered. Failure on this one was going to be the Mandatory Space Mission to destroy/de-orbit the satellites before they fired their space lasers.

China was also going to roll out a flying super carrier, but after the Avengers movie, I'm pretty sure people would go 'hey, aren't we just fighting the SHIELD helicarrier?'
>>
>>49959908
I'm very glad that 4chan exist so people can express themselves like you do.

>>49962445
What is the best entry gate to SW, and the best part of the franchise?
>>
File: Aigaion.jpg (93KB, 1600x768px) Image search: [Google]
Aigaion.jpg
93KB, 1600x768px
>>49967539
>'hey, aren't we just fighting the SHIELD helicarrier?'
You could always just roll out a fleet of Aigaions instead
>>
>>49967625
That's pussy bullcrap.
Here, have the /aceg/ monstrosity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8TScfCszE
>>
File: maximum ace combat.jpg (930KB, 1327x6292px) Image search: [Google]
maximum ace combat.jpg
930KB, 1327x6292px
>>49967813
I'm fairly sure the cost of that thing would break most nations' budgets. Or just crash their economy.
>>
File: statistically I rolled this.png (10KB, 379x358px) Image search: [Google]
statistically I rolled this.png
10KB, 379x358px
>>49953960
Probably should give my witch some stats.
>Weapon Skill: 35
>Ballistic Skill: 26
>Strength: 27
>Toughness: 26
>Agility: 33
>Intelligence: 27
>Willpower: 39
>Perception: 35
>Fellowship: 31

And:
>Calm: Gain an ace point when your prudence prevents you from pursuing an advantage or holds
you back somehow.
Fits her name.
>>
File: 133470040331.png (1MB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
133470040331.png
1MB, 1000x1350px
>>49952970
Okay so now I finally got the proper DitS PDF and will roll the witch properly, starting with her stats. Using real dice because dice rollers I dislike online rollers.

WS: 32 (4, 8)
BS: 39 (9, 10)
S: 35 (5, 10)
T: 32 (7, 5)
Ag: 23 (1, 2)
Int: 28 (7, 1)
WP: 25 (3, 2)
Per: 24 (1, 3)
Fel: 28 (1, 7)

Archetype (2d4-1): Soldier

Origin Country: Republic of Suomus (8, 8)
Flight Unit: Messerschmitt Bf109G-2 +5 CAM skill, +5 Injury Chart (8 again!?)
Familiar: Black Fox (7)
Equipment: Lahti L-39 Sniper Rifle, Lahti L-35 pistol (9, 5)
Forward assets: 9 Large D.
Rear assets: 10, 8 - perfect butt, thick hips. Oh.
Magic: 11, Deflection Shooting. So I can close range snipe while dodging and whatnot!
Magic Points: 6 (4 on 1d6-1)

Name: Sgt. Maj. Anne S. Lehtovaara

Figures a finnish- I mean, Suomi(?) would be a good sharpshooter! Strong and tough, but believes firmly that haste makes waste, take it easy and do it perfectly, its better that way. Maybe she gets a little laid back if others allow her to.
Still, Anne believes so firmly both in her comrades and in her own abilities, that she'll follow pretty much any order, and honestly believe that if it was given to her, she should be able to do it. She'll feel weak and impotent if she fails to accomplish her task, which contrasts to how she'll be thankful if she actually has nothing to do. Perfectionism is a curse, after all.
I can possibly become a beast with the aid of a squadmate who can pinpoint the location of Neuroi cores!

Picture of Aurora is unrelated, but still the most related one I had.
>>
>>49967573
I have no idea where else to express my love for genital coverings. Especially panties. They'd throw me in the looney bin if I broke out in a speech like that in public.
>>
>>49961221
>The first recorded downing of a pilot by an enemy would be German pilot Angelika Zimmermann, who was knocked unconscious by French pilot Renée Dubois, when Renée scored a direct hit on Angelika's head with her camera in a fit of frustration after Angelika had ruined an entire roll worth of film by flying in front of her camera and making faces while Renée was trying to take pictures of German fortifications.
All baguettes are bullies
>>
>>49968531
Hyvää huomenta, other finnwitch.
>>
Can you convert enemy witches to your with tea parties? Maybe by introducing a dirty Soviet slut to the glories of democracy?
>>
>>49969217
But they're already on our side
>>
>>49968751
Terveisiä, I didn't know I'd be meeting a sister from my homeland! This makes me extremely happy, the neuroi shall stand no chance against our combined might.

Also, would there be a problem if I made this my country's theme song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8bEZcw3-wM
>>
File: Valeria Fibbia rolls.png (2MB, 1280x1752px) Image search: [Google]
Valeria Fibbia rolls.png
2MB, 1280x1752px
Oh, hey, it's still going. Excellent.

WS: 34
BS: 34
Str: 25
Tough: 28
Agil: 40
Int: 31
Will: 34
Per: 25
Fel: 40

Nation (9): Romagna (Not-Italy)
Striker (9): Fiat G.55 Centauro (+1 max speed, +10 CAM skill)
Familiar (2): Caracal
Main Weapon (4): Breda Mod.30 LMG
Backup Main Weapon: Lupra (ie, sawn-off double-barrel shotgun)
Sidearm (3): Beretta Model 1934
Forward Assets (19, 9): Perfect Comic Book D-cups
Aft Assets (19, 18): Perfect Hourglass figure proportional to D-Cups
Magic Strength (4): 3+4 = 7 Magic Points
Magic Power (42): Healing

>Fel 40, Perfect forward and aft assets, that cat's attitude...motherfucker, I'm playing Sofia Loren

Valeria G. Fibbia is drop-dead gorgeous and extremely aware of that fact. She barely passed through Romagna's basic Witch training, and were it not for her impressive hand-eye coordination and marksmanship abilities, she likely would have been relegated back into nursing school. With her limited physical abilities, she carries one of the lightest main weapons available for use by Romagnan Strike Witches. Her affinity for the Fiat G.55 Striker Unit complements her natural agility well, and she is capable of impressive feats of flying as long as she doesn't think too hard about what she's doing. In battle Valeria tends toward skittishness and a fear of seeing comrades injured; this lack of aggressiveness disappears when her magical powers are called-for, and once her blood is up Valeria has an unfortunate habit of disobeying orders to get at grips with the enemy who hurt her squadronmates. She is in no way a natural leader, but if a squadron commander can reign in her hot/cold battle impulses, she can make a fine addition to any Strike Witch Squadron as a wingman or perhaps someday a junior officer.

>Her namesake is Guido Fibbia, a G.55 ace who took on 5 P-47D Thunderbolts simultaneously and either shot down 1 and damaged 3, or shot down 3 and damaged 1 (accounts differ), but returned to base completely unhit.
>>
File: Finnish attack.png (821KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish attack.png
821KB, 1200x720px
>>49969270
>BT-42 Finnish tank witch wiping out a platoon of Neuroi tank forms
>>
>>49969245
What about after the war? We have to convert those dirty commie witches!
>>
File: incredulous wo.png (581KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous wo.png
581KB, 500x667px
>All these witches with perfect assets

I guess this really is the showgirl squadron
>>
File: anti-communist posters.jpg (296KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
anti-communist posters.jpg
296KB, 770x1024px
>>49969416
>Converting the commies
>Not wiping them out

That said, I wonder if the Strike Witches universe is gonna have nukes to bomb the spires, or just win the war conventionally. If there's no nukes, MAD don't exist and WW3 is an actual possibility, delayed because of humanitarian bonds formed from years of war against aliens, but still inevitable
>>
>>49969417

The brockjones dice roller app is known to weight its results toward 10s and 1s. So you'll get a lot of 9 or 10 results, and a lot of 1 or 2 results. Which means that getting 18-19-20 is more common than you'd otherwise expect. The overall roller still averages correctly (out of 100 rolls, they'd average ~5.5), but getting 5s and 6s on each d10 occur only 6-8% of the time instead of 10%, and that adds up fast.

With that said, it's the easiest-to-use online roller there is, and if basically everyone is rolling on it then there's no advantage. So no big deal.
>>
I'd be willing to GM this.

I remember beta-testing DITS and I just found out my local disc replay has a copy of AC0.

This is going to happen. Gonna be on Rizon tonight for people interested.
>>
>>49970491
Mind if there's spectators for those of us too busy to join in?
>>
>>49970524
Not at all. This would mostly be call-out and scheduling for a game, as well as banter and waifu bragging.
>>
>>49970585
So how do I get to the channel? What's its name gonna be? And what time?
>>
>>49970612
find the rizon server on your choice of IRC client. I'll post the channel name when I get back from university classes accounting major is suffering.

It'll probably be about 4 hours or so. if the thread dies before then, mill about in #swq for irony (but don't get sucked into the memes. Dear god, don't let yourself get sucked into the memes.)
>>
>>49970766
>#swq
Good heavens, I haven't even thought about that channel in years. How different is it?
Do I want to know?
>>
>>49970829
I don't know, I don't want to know. I just wanted to have a fallback in case the thread dies before I get back.
>>
>>49970829

Lotta old names are gone from the SWQ days. Some of us still around though.
>>
>>49971161
...oh.
Oh dear.
I'm not sure if I should be squee'ing or be terrified
>>
>>49969368
I guess I have a new dream now.
All of my yes.
>>
>>49970766
>>49970829
>>49970918

The memes are eternal. Also Arma 3 nights are a thing.
>>
Shirley a best
>>
>>49971488
>Entire rolled-up squadron consists of Shirleys
Does this mean we're all waifus
>>
File: Rollz.png (43KB, 656x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rollz.png
43KB, 656x800px
>>49971525

That was never not going to be true.

WS: 28
BS: 28
Str: 31
Tough: 27
Agil: 34
Int: 40
Will: 32
Per: 26
Fel: 35

Nation
>9, Romanga
Striker
>8, Reggiane RE2005 Sagittario
Familiar
>7, European Shorthair
Weapon
>3, Breda Mod30, Sword (one of those really wide Italian short swords for stabbing)
Pistol
>7, Bodeo M1895 Revolver
Forward Assets
>15, D-cup
Aft Assets
>6, Petite Butt, normal hips
Magic Strength
>2, total is 5 MPs
Magic Power
>Elemental Ice

Damn. Maybe the RNG really does like tits. Nothing in the trunk, though.
>>
File: large breasts.jpg (196KB, 1664x473px) Image search: [Google]
large breasts.jpg
196KB, 1664x473px
>>49971824
>RNG really does like tits
Breasts are freedom, and freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
>>
File: 1471839084577[1].jpg (153KB, 850x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1471839084577[1].jpg
153KB, 850x1017px
>>49971824
Tits are love, ass is hometown and hometown was a mess, there's a reason we don't go back anymore.
>>
>>49967539
>tfw you will never get to play a low-altitude not!SLAM interception over the Arctic
>>
>>49972401
Kissplay Optimus is that you?
>>
File: spitfireix.jpg (57KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
spitfireix.jpg
57KB, 640x456px
>>49961594
>Britannia, Spitfire Mk IX, Shotgun&bombs; Time dilation
>Rolls for missed stuff:
>Int: 23
>MP: 8
>Archetype: Hotblooded
>Name: Erica Brown (Namesake: Eric Brown)

Hailing from the northern region of Britannia this hot headed witch is always at the forefront of the battle. She lives for battle, and often has a hard time being taken off it as she'll fight orders to retreat or stand back. These incidents tend to never go well with her superiors. During down times she's either training or getting plastered at bars
>>
>>49972423
>Tits are life
Fixed.
>>
>>49969270
We have defied the statistics of dice and have come out on top with multiple finnwitches! It is a good day. Umm... this is when we say "perkele", right?

I am in favor of this action.
>>
>>49972441
>missiles won't work because the ludicrous amount of radiation fries the seekers/muh RAM/whatever plot device
>gunfighting at high supersonic speeds while flying NOE
FUCK YES
>>
File: Witch roll.png (46KB, 504x784px) Image search: [Google]
Witch roll.png
46KB, 504x784px
>>49952970

You finished it! Neat!

Using the standard asset table, though, so as not to be excessively fetishy.

>Weapon Skill: 24
>Ballistic Skill: 35
>Strength: 32
>Toughness: 33
>Agility: 25
>Intelligence: 32
>Perception: 35
>Willpower: 32
>Fellowship: 36
>Country: 12, Fuso Empire.
>Striker: 10, Ki-100 Shinden.
>Familiar: 5, Shikoku Dog
>Main Gun: 5, Free-fall bombs and a bonus pistol
>Pistol: 4, Type 94 Nambu (x2)
>Forward Assets: 5, Perky B-cup
>Aft Assets: 6, Normal Butt, thick hips
>Magic Strength: 3+5 = 8
>Magic Power: 59, Magic Antenna

I'm not sure how Magic Antenna and dual-wielding pistols and carrying a bombload is going to help, but it's a damned nice plane and Fumiko Genda is certainly going to be ready for action!
>>
>Liberion
BIG AMERICAN TITS
>P-47D
[big jugs intensify]
>Florida Panther
>Rocket Lawnchair, W&W Model 10
That should be S&W Model 10, I think.
>cinematic assets
>choose any size
ha ha time for INSANELY BIG TITS
>bubble butt, thick hips
THICC
>Healing
She's gonna wear a nurse's outfit all the time.

I like this.
>>
For those of you awaiting shit in the IRC, I'm almost ready to start up the wagon.
>>
>>49974925
Is it still #Rizon or is it in #swq?
>>
>>49974964
I'm setting up the channel right now. Anyone who is interested in joining a campaign using all of this should join #Angels5 on the Rizon network.
>>
File: SIDE TIES.png (146KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
SIDE TIES.png
146KB, 1000x700px
>>49974808
>>
>>49974925
>>49974964
>>49975140

I'm sorry, but I can't join in tonight. My wife came home quite sick. A session summary posted up here would be nice, though.
>>
Ok, I'm in the Karsland chart. WTF is a Drillings?
>>
>>49975447
No problem NEA. We're just going to be spitballing ideas. If you have a throwaway account I can send you the highlights.
>>
Augh, I'm embroiled in homework right now. I dunno if you folk will still be trying to do stuff in the IRC by the time I'm done.
>>
>>49952970

>Weapon Skill: 32
>Ballistic Skill: 28
>Strength: 30
>Toughness: 28
>Agility: 33
>Intelligence: 30
>Perception: 27
>Willpower: 37
>Fellowship: 33
>Country: 6, Empire of Karlsland
>Striker: 2, Focke-Wulf FW190 A-8 +5 to Guns (AtA) -5 to be hit when Evasive.
>Familiar: 1, Weimaraner Dog
>Main Gun: 2, 1 Light MG, 2xPistols
>LMG 5, Drillings?
>Pistols 7, 3: Walther P38 Luger P.08

Gonna use the standard table here.

>Forward Assets: 9, Comic Book D-cup
>Aft Assets: 2, Petite Butt, Normal hips.

Welp, she's a bit unbalanced.

>Magic Strength: 3+2 = 5
>Magic Power: 87, Super Strength

So, overly busty Karlsland Witch with super strength and a pretty sweet plane. Might think up some more later.
>>
>>49975486
>Drillings normally consists of two matching shotgun barrels and a rifle barrel (German: Normaldrilling, common drilling), but may cover a much broader range of shapes and configurations:
>Two matching rifle barrels and one shotgun barrel
>Two rifle barrels of different calibers (typically one rimfire and one centerfire) and one shotgun barrel
>Three matching shotgun barrels
>Three matching rifle barrels
>>
>>49975623
>>49975613
Ok.

Not sure how that works as an LMG but can run with it.

Probably some large gauge shotguns/rifles and goes for single larger targets. Lots of ammo pouches.
>>
File: XxAu3Z3[1].jpg (119KB, 1072x710px) Image search: [Google]
XxAu3Z3[1].jpg
119KB, 1072x710px
>>49975486
I just read the chart. The line you are referring to lists "1 light machinegun and 1 shotgun" as a loadout. So in this case a Drilling refers to a multi-barreled hunting rifle/shotgun.

Combination guns like this had multiple barrels and were usually break action. Sometimes the barrels were in different calibres so you could use different types of ammunition in the same gun. In this context however it would be a multi barreled shotgun. The "drilling" part indicates that it has three barrels. If it had two or four barrels it would be a zvilling or vierling instead.
>>
>>49975704
Ah. I see where I messed up now. Since I had line 2 it'd just be a MG-15. Also thanks for the info.
>>
MG81s would be a cool option in case you roll double LMGs as a Kraut.
>>
>>49975698

As a quick heads-up, the entry is intended to give you an LMG *and* a shotgun. The Drillings is that shotgun.

The problem is that a ton of countries didn't issue combat shotguns to troops, Germany, Italy, and Japan being most of those countries. So the Germans get a hunting shotty since it was widespread in the civvie population, Italy gets a sawn-off since it was the primary weapon of organized crime at the time, and Japan gets an extra pistol because they basically had *zero* shotguns whatsoever and I couldn't reasonably fake it for them.
>>
>>49975936
Figured that out, the table wasn't at fault just me. I rolled 2 anyway.
>>
>>49975056
I'd be game, but am busy tonight. May pop in tomorrow late.
>>
WS: 33
BS: 39
Str: 39
Tou: 31
Agi: 38
Int: 30
Will: 22
Per: 34
Fel: 35
Striker: Corsair
Familiar: American Quarter Horse
Weapon: BAR 1918 and a fucking SWORD
Pistol: Colt M1918A1

Forward Assets: PERFECT Perky B-cup
Rear Assets: Bubble butt, normal hips

Magic strength: 3
Magic power: Magic eye

...I think the auto-roller loved me, but she's awful suggestible and kind of a crappy magic-user. Hit's like a freight-train, though.
>>
>>49975535

There is an account listed in the credits page of the PDF. I assume you have that?

Feel free to shoot mail there. Thanks!

(I'm going to have to figure out how to use IRC at some point.)
>>
>>49976671
I do and will send you a summation tonight once we're done.

>>49975591
>>49975965
We've got 4-5 players already which is probably my max, but I won't say no to spectators.

Our tentative first session is sunday at 8 PM EDT.
>>
>>49977135
Ah, dang. Guess I'll have to wait and see if someone else wants to run. Already running a game of something else for my local group; don't really have the time to run another game myself, or I would.
>>
>>49977135
>8 PM EDT
I thought it was 5 PM
>>
>>49977391
We're considering an introductory session this week, and if it doesn't work we'll start at 5PM on november 6th.
>>
File: 3_strike_witches.jpg (263KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3_strike_witches.jpg
263KB, 1920x1200px
bumping. Plz post update in morning (US central time).
>>
I went to the deviantart pages of some of the artists whose work is used in the OP PDF, and I have to say, this guy (sithlordanimefan) has a completely shit name, but I really, really, like his art style.
>>
>>49978494
There's something... off about the faces. It's like he's drawn everything else, including heads, and then forgot how to place the faces correctly in relation to the head.
>>
>>49978616
I think that's just what happens when you transplant the very anime style of Strike Witches to something more Western, but don't change the setup of the faces to be more Western-styled
>>
>>49978616
Most of them feel too low. Like the eye and mouth position in too close to the chin. And the style of eyes he's using just don't feel like they match the size of eyes he's using. If you get what I mean.
>>
>>49978652

This. With that said, I do like the art. The heavy bangs help balance the faces, the characters are clearly recognizable, and the details of clothes and weapons are solid. They're very striking, and if it weren't for the original art being better in my mind, I'd be OK with a show drawn in this style.

Certainly it's less stylized than other actual art we've seen out of Japan; I'd prefer to see Strike Witches drawn like this rather than drawn something like Shin Chan.

>it's good choices of art throughout the OP PDF, though. I still can't believe that a fan supplement actually included art, credited the artists, and linked back to their galleries. That's...unheard of.
>>
File: 134383071296.jpg (536KB, 1488x1024px) Image search: [Google]
134383071296.jpg
536KB, 1488x1024px
>>
File: m37x5zZavs1qhzz9ho1_500.jpg (151KB, 494x700px) Image search: [Google]
m37x5zZavs1qhzz9ho1_500.jpg
151KB, 494x700px
>>
>>49961594
篠原裕美子
Shinohara Hiromiko
Origin Country: Fuso Empire
Familiar: Shikoku Dog
Strike Unit: A5M Type-96

Weapon Skill: 31
Ballistic Skill: 29
Strength: 30
Toughness: 28
Agility: 36+5
Intelligence: 30
Willpower: 28
Perceptions: 30
Fellowship: 32

Forward Assets: Flat B-Cup
Aft Assets: Bubble Butt, Thick Hips

Loadout:
Fliegerhammer
Type-94 Nambu Pistol

Magic Points: 6
Magic Power: Deflection Shooting

I'll finish this up tomorrow with some skills and some fluff.
>>
File: 131900603171.jpg (485KB, 1017x803px) Image search: [Google]
131900603171.jpg
485KB, 1017x803px
>Rolling with my own dice
>Get a 40 in agility
And nobody will believe me, so it's useless.
>>
>>49952970
>Dev blog hasn't been updated since 2012.
>Still only v0.5
Well that's sad.
>>
>>49981878
It's the fate of most /tg/ projects, for we are a board full of 'idea guys.'
>>
>>49981878

If you follow the link to the last thread, the DITS creator actually dropped in and said that with this supplement, he might be updating DITS.
>>
>Finally get around to reading DiTS to finish up.
>Freeform skills.

That shit is the worst. I might just modify DH2e's skill list for this.
>>
>>49982705

There are skills listed in the latest version, 0.5. That's the one we're supposed to be using for this generator anyway.

Here's the DL link for the 0.5 version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ic1fjbc6gp1eca
>>
>>49978243
Players have been recruited, witches rolled, enemy plots put in motion, spanish guitar polished and restrung

>>49982497
>tfw my super ancient beta test character was STILL on the 1d4chan page
livewithyourshame.jpg
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (197KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
197KB, 745x1024px
So in DtiS, when it says you get Intelligence x5 skill points, does it mean like, 3x5 or 30x5?
>>
>>49983518
Also, why are there two familiar tables?
>>
>>49983518
I THINK it's using total intelligence, not the intelligence bonus, on the assumption that you're supposed to put it into a vast amount of skills and because it seems to have something like DH2E's levels of skills.

>Characters may also choose 5 skills which they favor, and place a mark next to them. These are skills the character is particularly good at, and they start at a value equal to the base attribute used by the skill. All other skills start at a value equal to half of their
base attribute, rounded down. Any skill with no points placed into it is assumed to be at least at the level of these basic proficiencies.

>>49983574
To keep a large number of options
>>
>>49983574
I'm going to make an educated guess that, given how skills operate in the trained/+10/+20 range, it's derived from the characteristic bonus and not the entire characteristic score itself. So 3x5 and not 30x5. Holy shit, does this entire skill system need an overhaul for it to be anything approaching usable.
>>
>>49984009
Oh wait, it is derived from Intelligence. That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>49984188
Why do you think it's retarded that skill points are derived from the statistics that summarizes how smart your character is?
>>
>>49984291
It's more with how it's derived from Intelligence and how you distribute it. I don't think the person who wrote this has ever actually played DH. There's a reason they separate skill levels into Trained/+10/+20, and that's because it's tedious to keep track of if you're having to distribute individual points into skills percentile-by-percentile. Also, there's no upper limit on how much you can put into a starting skill? You're inviting 95% dodge for the entire party at chargen.

There are a bunch of other little things that bother the fuck out of me but, whatever, I can always unfuck it if I ever want to use the system. Have character.

Name: Ogawa Akane
Callsign: 'Akimbo'

Weapon Skill: 35
Ballistic Skill: 36
Strength: 35
Toughness: 38
Agility: 35
Intelligence: 26
Willpower: 29
Perceptions: 32
Fellowship: 36

Maximum Speed: 12
Magic Points: 3

Magic Powers: Elemental Ice

Homeland: Fuso Empire

Striker Unit:
Kawasaki Ki-61
+5 to CAM skill

Familiar: Ezo Red Fox

Equipment:
Primary: Type-92
Secondary: Type-94 Nambu, Mauser c96

Forward Assets: Flat B-Cup
Aft Assets: Hourglass Matching Forward
>>
>>49984009

In my playtest game, most of the skill points just went straight into the various dodge/shoot/parry skills. I think otherwise the American pilot was a cook, the French pilot was a singer, and the Russian was a medic. My 'not so much a GMPC as I want to do character creation too' Chinese pilot was basically all about missile spam and officer training.
>>
I actually worked on some house rules the last time I saw this game. I think I've covered everything, updating to the modified generator.
>>
>>49969312

Posting a *very* roughed out sketch for myself. I don't normally do "art" (been almost a decade since I drew something with pencil/paper that wasn't a gaming map), but I'm poking around at a character sketch here.

>posting it in digital format and coming back to look at it later helps see proportion problems, and I don't have an artblog or anything to post it on.
>>
File: Valeria Fibbia WIP.png (828KB, 2796x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Valeria Fibbia WIP.png
828KB, 2796x1600px
>>49985783

Oh, hey, y'know what really helps when posting a sketch for later review?

Posting the goddamn sketch.
>>
>>49985766

Not bad. Between that, the actual DITS rules, and the generator, we might end up with an actual playable thing by accident.
>>
>>49985766
A little rough, but has a lot of good randomization tables for those who want them.
>>
>>49980100
>tfw no witch sister to bully you about wanting to be a witch when you were younger
>>
>>49986894
This isn't /qst/ Erwin, take it off
>>
>>49985850
Should these house rules be included for the game session?

Also, can you clarify on the skill points system criticism above?
>>
>>49985766
Nice tables.
No Karlsland for the Hair/Eyes table? Or which one should I choose?
>>
>>49986977
>Also, can you clarify on the skill points system criticism above?

I didn't have anything to do with the skill point thing, so I'm not sure I'm the one you want to be talking to.

As for the house rules, I like some, but not others. I'm not a fan of familiar bonuses at all (I didn't put them into the supplement for that reason), and I don't think the characteristic tables are necessary. However, the starting skills and luck rules are solid, as are the XP guidelines. Whether people want to use the hair/eye/etc tables or just choose is immaterial. Arms/Armor are so close to what's in DITS I think either can be used interchangably.
>>
>>49987295
Blond hair blue eyes only, untermensch.
>>
>>49988804
>Implying Karlsland is nazis
Considering both the Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian empires are still around, we're talking Imperial Germany anon
>>
File: Suomusian Advance.jpg (642KB, 2000x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Suomusian Advance.jpg
642KB, 2000x1119px
bump
>>
File: f-117 witch.jpg (127KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
f-117 witch.jpg
127KB, 565x800px
>>49986949
Tank witches never
>>
File: 006_007.jpg (223KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
006_007.jpg
223KB, 1200x851px
>>49991154
>>I may use this manuscript as the basis for a Tank Witches generator in the future, but if anyone feels like preempting me and doing it yourself, go for it.

Now all we need is some kind of expansion for actual DitS for tank witches. Some renamed skills, renamed maneuvers and redone weaponry.
>>
>>49985766
I gave these rules a go to see how they work out,

Name: Rolande Beamount; after https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Beamont
Callsign: 'Queen Bee'

Weapon Skill: 26
Ballistic Skill: 38
Strength: 32
Toughness: 30
Agility: 52 (37+15)
Intelligence: 28
Willpower: 33
Perception: 35 (30+5)
Fellowship: 33

Skills:
+10 CAM, ATG Guns (+5 from Striker), Stealth, Observation
+5 Acrobatics, ATA Guns, Unarmed, Command

HP: 16
Starting Speed: 7
Maximum Speed: 25
Acceleration: 5

Magic Points: 8
Magic Powers: Light Wave
Luck: 6

Archetype: Hotblooded

Homeland: Commonwealth of Britannia

Striker Unit: Hawker Tempest
+5 to ATG Guns

Familiar: White Housecat
+15 AG, +5 Per

Equipment:
Primary: Vickers-Berthier LMG
Secondary: M12 Shotgun

Height: 176 cm
Weight: 36.6kg

Brown Hair, Green Eyes
Fore Assets: Perky B Cups
Aft Assets: Normal Hips, Normal Butt

Truth told, the horndog I am, I was trying to optimize for cup-size until the familiar roll came and my dice trolled me. Naturally if people don't like the familiar bonuses, a lot of things go out of place: She goes up a cup size to a flat C, she gains a few stone and all the speeds need redone.

Queen Bee is a take-off from the historical Beaumont; as with all good callsigns it's not what it seems and is in fact quite snide; while she certainly is bossy, the real reason she's called Queen Bee is because without the help of the rest of the bees, she'd be quite dead. Prefers close ground support with guns; Big fan of the high speed, but she doesn't quite have the handle on low drag.
>>
>>49991154
>ywn have a lewd stealthwitch ambush you and do things to you
>>
So is another one of these threads gonna be here next week?
>>
>>49994138

Would be nice. hey NEA, if you see this, could you do another thread next week? Maybe with a character record sheet if you can get it done over the weekend?
>>
>>49994381
>Maybe with a character record sheet if you can get it done over the weekend?

Seconded.
>>
>>49977262
I'd not be opposed. The problem is that I have a somewhat unstable schedule right now, as well as it being a case of "if you can't find a game, make your own." This means both that I can't GM for shit and I don't know how to GM this.
>>
>>49994765
Well, if we find another person who would be able to run, then it'd be good to have sufficient players.
>>
File: 1473880675730.jpg (83KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1473880675730.jpg
83KB, 302x389px
>Full C-Cup is on the Standard Assests Chart twice instead of Full and Perky
This is a travesty.
>>
Contributing my own Witch to the "wing" we might have going here.

Name: Alexandra Marsov
Callsign: "White Cat"
Country of Origin: Orussia
Archetype: Maverick
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 56.6 kg
Hair: Straight, Black
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Tan
Magic Power: Deflection Shooting
Luck: 6
Magic Points: 4
Weapon Skill: 31
Ballistic Skill: 27
Strength: 33
Toughness: 30
Agility: 34
Intelligence: 32
Willpower: 32
Perception: 36
Fellowship: 28
Base Speed: 5
Acceleration: 3
Max Speed: 15

Striker Unit: Polikarpov I-96 (-20 to be hit when Evasive)
Weapons: Sniper and 2 Tokarev TT-33s
Animal Familiar: Nevskaya Maskaradnaya
Forward Assets: B-cup, perky
Aft Assets: Bubble butt, normal hips

>>49994765
>>49994843
I'd be down for this
>>
>>49995242
Good. That makes three.
>>
File: tgwitches_1.jpg (169KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
tgwitches_1.jpg
169KB, 1000x800px
>>49952970

Roughly sketched out what I rolled up last thread
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49829058/#q49840684

Striker: Hawker Hurricane Mk IV
Familiar: English Bulldog
Equipment: Sniper Rifle/Pistol - Boys AT Rifle/
Webley Mk VI Revolver
Forward: Full A cup
Aft: Bubble butt, thick hips
Magic Power: Elemental Fire

Still haven't properly come up with a name though.
>>
>>49996042

Holy shit, you can actually drawfag?
>>
>>49995242
Whoops, totally forgot the sniper rifle model for my witch. The weapons should be
>Weapons: PTRD-41 and 2 Tokarev TT-33s
>>
>>49996042
Oh man you're good.
Requesting my own wichii if possible
I'm >>49995242
>>
>>49996042
>rough sketch
I take about two hours to do a sketch, and two days to color something. And it doesn't look anywhere as good as that.
I knee in front of thee, full of respect, awe and jealousy. Amazing art, anon.
>>
>>49986223
Yeah. THey're just personal notes atm. I'm as much interested in just trying new stuff with the WHFRPG rules as actually making a SW RPG. If this project moves on/we don't hear from other people I may atempt to adjust and impliment my rules into a new/alternative DitS rendition, but
A) I don't wanna' step on toes
B) That's a notable time sink

>>49992315
Awesome; I always love to see people use stuff.
This seems like it worked out pretty well actually.

>>49987295
It may have just been lost in editing. If/when I revisit I'll put it back.
>>
>>49994958
Perky-C is like the rarest kind of boob there is. Once you start approaching D the overall weight starts catching up to you.

This is assuming we're using standard/European cup sizes. Apparently Japan has a different size system due to their smaller than average statures. If I remember correctly a 34 B-Cup is like a D in Japanese listings.
>>
File: sanya_wind.jpg (161KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
sanya_wind.jpg
161KB, 1000x800px
>>49996992
Yes.

>>49997485
I thought about doing a few more characters that was made last thread when I drew that, but thread was already dying by then. Unfortunately now, I have backlog now and other games to deal with so I'd have to say maybe after the weekend if there's still thread.

>>49997697
It takes forever for me too, anon. I'm slow. I just call it a sketch because well, that's what it is; rough, incomplete and just really a way of properly putting some ideas down. Even if by the time I'm finished, I'd realize it's been hours and not actually a lot was done.
>>
>>49998045
> Even if by the time I'm finished, I'd realize it had been hours and not actually a lot was done

I know that feeling all to well; the bane of any would-be drawfriend.
>>
>>49994381
>>49994522

I will try. I generally am gone over the weekends; I do a lot of teaching these days instead of fight choreography, which is a weekend thing (German longsword, mostly) given adult schedules. Still, I'll see about getting a workable record sheet generated and if somebody else doesn't start threads about this, I'll post one up.

>>49996042
>drawing

I like you. Art makes games immeasurably more immersive. Hopefully we can make sure you find the next thread when it's younger.
>>
Posting my Yamato Nadeshiko YAMATO DAMASHII Fuso witch

Name: Sachiko Nakajima
Appearance: Straight black hair, Brown eyes, Light Skin

Strike Unit: Makajima Ki-84
Loudout: Type 97 MG and Katana
Familiar: Tanuki
Magic Power: Super Vision
>>
>>50000389
>Fuso Empire
>Straight black hair,

There's no other way to get any other hair color if you're from Fuso, right?
>>
File: Screenshot (364).png (130KB, 983x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (364).png
130KB, 983x1513px
>>49985766
Yasuko Shirai (namesake: Nagao Shirai)

WS = 27
BS = 29
Strength = 31 (+10)
Toughness = 30
Agility = 30
Intelligence = 33
Willpower = 30
Perception = 32 (+10)
Fellowship = 25

Striker unit: Kawasaki Ki-61 (+5 to CAM skill)
Familiar: Akita dog (+10 Strength, +10 Perception)
Loadout: Type 99 cannon, Mauser C96 pistol (1 LMG, pistol)
Ace Archetype: Tyro

Magic Strength: 6
Magic Power: Magic Blast

Starting skills: 5
Base Speed: 5
Acceleration: 3
Top Speed: 15
Luck Rolls: 6

Height: 207 cm/6'9"
Weight: 69 kg

Forward Assets: Perky B-cup
Aft Assets: Bubble butt, normal hips
Hair type: Straight
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin color: Black

>Tall delicious chocolate Asian
>high_impact_sexual_violence.jpg
>>
>>50000882
It's possible to get a curly dark blonde or dark redhead from Fusou/China. Dark brown is possible but thats slightly more normal.
>>
>>49956844
>"Don't worry luv, cavalry's 'ere."
>>
>>49969465
Vault Witches when?
>>
File: Fo4_Prydwen_concept_art.png (801KB, 1467x811px) Image search: [Google]
Fo4_Prydwen_concept_art.png
801KB, 1467x811px
>>50001104
>Sisterhood of Steel launching from a Neuroi-ified flying battleship Prydwen
>>
>>49999730
>I will try

Copy that. Thank you.
>>
I think a Crimson Skies Strike Witches Splat would be cool.
>>
I just want a cute, perflat, witch waifu dice, why do you keep giving me THICC tittymonsters?

Yes I know it's autistic to roll a whole new character each time, but dammit if you're just going to ignore the dice on one thing you may as well not roll them at all!
>>
>>49985766
>>49974808
>Straight
>Blond
>Blue Eyes
>Light skin

perfect
>>
File: 57721575_p0.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57721575_p0.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>50001721
Is she tall, anon?
>>
>>50001547
Can we trade dice? lel
>>
File: 1398236294108.gif (465KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1398236294108.gif
465KB, 480x270px
>>50000980
Marvelous. 2/2 seem to have come out pretty well.
If you don't mind, could you break down your figuring and rolls for your character traits? age/height/weight/assets? I know you posted your rolls, but I'm not 100% on which of the later go with which.

>>49992315
>>50000980
Both seem to have come out slightly larger and older. This is only in a sample size of 2, obviously, but all the same I'd love it if the two of you, and/or anyone else who makes a character with it, would post/screen-shot some specifics for personal reference. It'd actually be a big help. As much as I want to avoid a squadron of ten year olds, I'm also trying to stay relatively true to the trends of the ip.
>>
>>50001794
Damn right.
>>
>>50001842
-also, I'm very interested in making rules for Tank Witches. Statistically they'd just be notably slower and ground-based, but tougher and capable of carrying heavier ordinance. I'm more than willing to makes some ground rules for them, but digging up info on a dozen different irl tanks per-nation and stating them appropriately is a serious undertaking; which I commend the OP for doing w/ the planes.
>>
>>50001842
>As much as I want to avoid a squadron of ten year olds
Well you made it impossible to start at an age below 13, so you did that. I'd honestly suggest cutting the d10 to a d5 or something.
>>
>>50001842
>age/height/weight/assets
Just to be clear, I am counting WITH familiar bonuses, since familiars are an intrinsic part of a witch. And I realized I misread the height roll, so it's actually 205 cm or 6'9" instead

Height: (23 x 2) + (41 x 2) + (30 x 2) + 17 = 205 cm
Weight: (207 / 3) + 30 - 30 = 69 kg
Forward Assets: 12 + (3 + 3 + 2) + (23 / 10) - 3 = 19
Aft Assets: 17 + (3 + 3 + 2) + (23 / 10) - 3 = 24
>>
>>50002018
I think rolling for being older at least helps believability, makes it seem somewhat more reasonable for young girls to hold officer ranks, and you at least don't question why a teenager looks like a bombshell.
>>
>>50001842
>>49992315 Here;

Unfortunately I was doing all my figuring using my own dice and in a notepad document when my computer crashed.

I lost everything that wasn't in my post, but a lot of the stuff should be somewhat reverse engineer-able.

A lot of her age came from a hot 1d10 roll IIRC; and since I was somewhat intentionally optimizing for ahem... witchiness... that also had a considerable factor on size. (trolled softly by the way by the familiar roll, which could also have driven up the age to 23 if I had rolled an INT familiar)

In the interest of younger witches I might recommend 2d5 + The smaller of WL or INT bonuses + 7. With a maximum roll of 40 in Int and Will you would still cap out at a 21 year old witch and get solid curves from most stat spreads. If you somehow managed to reach only a 1 bonus; you'd still be bottoming out at 10 years old, which is probably a fair minimum.
>>
>>50002125
Addendum: The average stat spread should result in mostly 15 to 17 year olds.
>>
>>50002101
This is really the wrong setting and property for those concerns, though just cutting the 8 to a 6 or something would still leave the option for grannies while not being quite as out of place and opening up the lower end a little.
>>
File: 1451937699330.gif (961KB, 213x169px) Image search: [Google]
1451937699330.gif
961KB, 213x169px
>>50002018
>>50002148
I've been considering something similar. Ideally I want the range to cap between 13 and 23, but the dice play too big a roll (*rimshot*) in a lot of figures (*rimshot*) right now, not just age. Most things are going to be adjusted in v2.

>>50002061
>>50002125
Thank you.

Things I want to be in my v.2:
> Better adjusted characteristic calculations
> Adjusted familiar bonuses
> More extrapolated weapon statistics
> Tank Witches*

*I promise you Tank Witches will not be in my v.2; that's a ton of research as stated. v.3 maybe.

One thing I may do is compile OP's generator and the basics of DitS into one document, along with my personal adjustments, so that people don't have to skip around between three documents. Give it a new title or a subtitle or something.

>>49952970
Hit up Krunkles on Skype if you want to collaborate.
>>
>>50002259
>Give it a new title or a subtitle or something
Dive into the Sky v0.5.1: Compiled Edition?
>>
>>50002259
I'd lobby for 11 to 21, but honestly you do good and that's something that's really easy for a GM to change as long as a distribution of some sort is there so it'd be a silly thing to mither about.

Tank Witches would be sweet but yeah, that's really not something you can rush.
>>
>>50002356
A majority of anime protagonists are in the 14-18 range, so 13-21 gives you a little wiggle room on both ends; 13-23 helps me sleep better at night.
>>
a little late, but I remembered this existed.

http://bookmarkahead.deviantart.com/art/STRIKE-WITCH-CHARACTER-GENERATOR-441627516

behold, easy mode character art
>>
>>50002864
Huh, dang. I'll have to try it out when I get home. Looks decent, though.
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.png (21KB, 119x130px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.png
21KB, 119x130px
>>50002864
>>
>>50002290
Probably something like:

Dive Into The Sky
Retrofit 0.2
>>
>>50002864
>There is only a small selection so far; there will be more updates in the future.
>Last updated in 2014.
How appropriate to post in a DitS thread.
>>
>>50002864
>tfw no option to make the tits bigger
how will I ever make my BIG FAT AMERICAN TATS girl
>>
File: IowaChestBeat.png (1MB, 1002x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IowaChestBeat.png
1MB, 1002x1163px
>>50003309
Step 1: Draw two circles

Done.
>>
>>50003232
>How appropriate to post in a DitS thread
These things make me sad. But sometimes things just go the way of the earth. Gotta dust off the old rules and give them a few touchups.
>>
File: Problem officer.png (26KB, 202x174px) Image search: [Google]
Problem officer.png
26KB, 202x174px
>>50002864
>>
Do we have a name (Brave Witches, Strike Witches, ect...), number, and base location for our /tg/-created squadron? Given the amount of people in this thread, we could possibly create two or three.
This might be easier if we have a list of all the Witches we made in the thread
>>
>>50003720
The (tentative) game we're having on Sunday has the squadron so far just be called the Showgirls

Witches I've made so far:
>Jane Freeborn
>Yasuko Shirai
>>
>>50003720
No need to get ahead of our selves mate.
There's not even a system, let alone a game.
>>
>>50003720
It depends on how many of us have made multiple witches. But we could probably get a good listing of witches for people who want to play.
>>
>>50003753
>Not even a system
Dive into the Sky, mate.
>Or a game
One's been set up already. Trying to get a second running since the first is full up on players.
>>
>>50003781
> Dive into the Sky
> Functional
With a generous application of elbow grease, sure, but most of the people in the games are just probables.
>>
Carlotta Cavallo
Origin: Duchy of Romagna
Familiar: Black panther
Ace Style: Maverick
Airframe: Bf109B
Magic: Foresight
Weapons
Sniper Rifle (pzB 39)
Pistol (Bodeo 1889 revol)
WS 39
BS 33
S 28
T 38
A 27
Int 28
Will 35
Per 33
Fel 31
Magic points: 5

Skills
(bf109)CAM +5

Traits
(bf109)+10 to injury chart

Appearance
Straight, dark brown hair
Yellow eyes, light skin
A cup forward assets
bubble but, normal hips
magic powers 1d100

A fairly lazy, overly prideful young lady with a habit of taking naps in strange places. Squadron leaders are advised to keep a metaphorical firm hand on her, as she is prone to using her (admittedly, fairly strong) powers of foresight to 'chance' into excuses to shirk duty or pass the buck to others.
>>
>>50003955
It's what people are using. If you want to suggest something else, you're free to do so.
>>
>>49980660
I believe you Anon.
>>
>>50004062
>near 40 ws
>20 bs
>gets a sniper rifle and pistol

Thanks RNGesus
>>
>>50001721
>>49974808
I think she's gonna be Gabrielle "Gabby" Gabreski.

>ace in two wars
>top US ace in ETO
>textbook maverick, in Korea he did overflights of Chinese airfields with his IFF off, in Europe took an extra mission the day his flight home (to his finance who he had already arranged the wedding) was coming in and wrecked his prop strafing He-111s on the ground (which got him stuck in a POW camp for the rest of the war)
>>
>>50004133
>>20 bs
It says BS 33 though
>>
>>50004203
That is because I am an illiterate who can't fucking read.
>>
>>50003756
I think OP compiled a list earlier in the thread and there was some talk of a sheet of some sorts for a later thread I think. A general list of every Witch from this thread would be a good idea though.
>>
>>50002259
Crunched some numbers and made some revisions. These are the results from the adjusted factors and calculations. Keep in mind how improbable it is to roll two 1s or two 10s seven times in a row.

I'll be posting the revised HRs shortly.

If I get all of my irl shit done in a timely fashion I'll try to work out Retrofit 0.1 by Monday, but that's an if.
>>
>>50004331
>>
>>50004342
Convenient to have all of it in one place.
>>
>Want to make a Strike Witches conversion of Tenra Banshou Zero
>Already swamped with other projects I've promised to do
>Real life is encroaching and leaving me no time to do what I've promised
Man. I really think some of the basic stuff like the rolling mechanics would work awesomely for a Strike Witches game. Alas.
>>
>>50002864
>can't choose pants
>can't see pants
2/10
>>
File: PastaWitching.jpg (582KB, 969x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PastaWitching.jpg
582KB, 969x1000px
Was thinking about making a Britannian rookie, but the dice were humorously grand so drew her as is.

Name: Vittoria
Nation: Duchy of Romagna
Striker: Macchi C.205 Veltro
Familiar: Greyhound
Equipment: Breda mod 30
Pistol: Bodeo mod. 1889 revolver
Forward: Sub-A-cup
Aft: Petite butt; normal hips
Magic Strength: 3
Magic Power: Elemental Lightning

Weapon Skill: 26
Ballistic Skill: 38
Strength: 26
Toughness: 31
Agility: 37
Intelligence: 33
Willpower: 29
Perception: 22
Fellowship: 32
Max Speed: 13
>>
After some work, I finally compiled most (if not all) of the Witches created in this thread. If I remember correctly a wing has about 21 to 48 aircraft in it, which is then split further into three squadrons of 7 to 16 each. Anyways, here's the list of almost every Witch from the thread. I included the name if it was with the post but if I missed yours, I'm sorry. It would be a pain to write down everyone's stats and such in a doc on my computer, so I'll prob do that later.

>>49953960(Seija Virtanen)
>>49954774(Titsanya Pavilchenkyo)
>>49955065(Leutnant Friedricke Seyffardt)
>>49956844(Jane Freeborn)
>>49957282(Erika Bergmann)
>>49957698(Erica Brown)
>>49958020
>>49958117(Catherine Davies)
>>49958947(Josephine Jackson)
>>49959638(Annie McKellar)
>>49964661(Aiko Nakane)
>>49968531(Anne S. Lehtovaara)
>>49969312(Valeria G. Fibbia)
>>49971824
>>49974169
>>49974808(Gabrielle "Gabby" Gabreski)
>>49975613
>>49976115
>>49980481(Shinohara Hiromiko)
>>49984660(Ogawa Akane)
>>49992315(Rolande Beamount)
>>49995242(Alexandra Marsov)
>>49996042
>>50000389(Sachiko Nakajima)
>>50000980(Yasuko Shirai)
>>50004062(Carlotta Cavallo)
>>50005210(Vittoria)
>>
>>50005210
Cute af. Would waifu 10/10

I love that there are so many drawfags here.
>>
>>50005274
>tfw can't draw and no time to practice
>>
>>50005210
Yo, Mudhenfag!
>>
>>50005592
H-Hi, you caught me!
>>
File: angry barkhorn.jpg (69KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
angry barkhorn.jpg
69KB, 500x656px
>>50004342
>Still no Karlslander appearance table
>>
Next thread what day?
>>
>>50006081
Hopefully soon.
>>
>>50005692
Uno momento.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00060[1].png (364KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00060[1].png
364KB, 640x360px
>>50006313
>>50005692
> that moment when I realize I left out Gallia too

I guess I had Germany/France tabbed off to be column E, but then got Romagna confused for not-Germany an listed it twice under A and E.
>>
>>50006081
Y'all think we can get through another thread?
>>
>>50006408
no reason to make another until this one dies.
>>
>no Venezia option
the MOST SERENE REPUBLIC lives, it deserves witches

NEA, you gotta fix this
>>
>>50006408
I dunno. I'll be making a conversion of some Tenra Banshou Zero rules to try and provide an alternate to DitS, but that'll take me a while. I'm going to shunt a few projects aside to work on it because I want to.
>>
>>50006457
No real reason to separate it from Romagna; it'd be the same planes/tanks, and it's in the same geographical location.
>>
>>50006728
Can you post that as a new thread?
>>
>>50006814
Do we need one?
Have we hit the bump limit?
>>
>>50006846
>333 posts
you tell me, anon
>>
>>50006846
>>50006814
Survey says we have.
>>
Making new thread, please stand by.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>50007033
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.