[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your best stories of using the Wish spell, /tg/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (165KB, 970x1089px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 970x1089px
Tell me your best stories of using the Wish spell, /tg/.
>>
>>4994943
I wish OP would tell me a story
>>
We once wished a tarrasque dead and it died.
>>
I once used a prepared wish to counter an enemy wizard's wish spell
>>
>>49950298
In my old campaign my players attended a carnival in celebration of a royal marriage. They decided to take part in the annual Dwarf toss competition, but decided to cheat. The Gnome in the party decided to be the Dragonborn's Dwarf in the toss and when called out on it, the drunk as hell dwarf refs just thought he was a 'dwarf' dwarf after a couple persuasion rolls. They ended up winning after the Gnome sabotaged some of the competition and won a dwarven beer compass for the first place prize. I don't have any Wish stories, the end.
>>
>>49950480
That is silly,
way to go
>>
Our group had an infamous pathfinder campaign involving the deck of many things. Highlights all surround one player, including wishing his turtle familliar to be huge and have bat wings so he could fly on it (it later went on to also have 5 heads and be partialy composed of slime) and drawing two wraith cards in a row and on his third draw getting a wish in that he wished 'all wraiths loved him'.
>>
>>49949443
One time my DM gave me a ring of Wishes with a single Wish left at Lv 3. I proceeded to hold onto that Wish for the entire campaign, never using it.

Eventually, this ate into the DM's very soul, and he started to try to make ridiculous circumstances in which to convince me to use the Wish.

Final boss was clearly a cut above what we were supposed to be fighting, and we still beat it without using a Wish.

The character still has it to this day. That DM is still confused why I never bothered using it.

Truth is, I forgot I had it most of the time.
>>
I wish for stories
>>
File: 1412960982478.jpg (387KB, 552x800px)
1412960982478.jpg
387KB, 552x800px
>>49949443
>gm let's me roll a paladin who's order gives them a wish they can never use, to prove hard work is worth ignoring such a temptation
>three basements deep into some vampire castle
>Vampire Lord tries to use my wish
>tell dm I'm using my wish
>but you'll fall from your order
>as a martyr
>I wish the vampire earns what he wished for
>we're both level 3 commoners in a midlevel game
>gm face like :V

Pic related, the paladin. Wish is in his mace. Turned it into a +1.
>>
>>49954621
I don't get it
>>
>>49949443

I used Wish to lose my virginity, and then I slept with the DM.
>>
>>49949443
"Wish I knew what this ring did."
"The ring sparks with light, you now realize that it WAS a Ring of Wishes with one charge left."
>>
>>49954621
Gonna need some clarification on this one
>>
>>49949443
i wish this wish grants me my wish.
>>
found a ring of wishes with 3 charges in 2nd ed DnD

1.) to be the smartest wizard
2.) the ability to cast any (wizard) spell
3.) a complete spellbook

i had greater wish in my spell book. it took me like 1 d 4 days to recover, but at some point i was turned into a skeleton, so they just need to pack me into a bookbag and carry on after i cast it. shit was nuts. we dont get wishes anymore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.