[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat him, /tg/. And have fun doing it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Wander.jpg (382KB, 1680x751px) Image search: [Google]
Wander.jpg
382KB, 1680x751px
Stat him, /tg/.
And have fun doing it.
>>
>>49930126
He's an average human commoner, what's there to stat.
>>
File: Bait Trout.jpg (23KB, 436x432px) Image search: [Google]
Bait Trout.jpg
23KB, 436x432px
>>49930158
Nigga, what is average about a dude that scales giants only to stab them in the fucking face? All of this in order to fulfill a pact he made with some demon in hopes of returning his love to life.
>>
>>49930178
If you disagree with the stats provided, perhaps you should write your own.
>>
>>49930189

Right? Lazy whiners would rather criticize others than do their own shit.

Like, fuck, it's literally typing. You're not being asked to open a business.
>>
File: ainz ooal goen.png (903KB, 760x1075px) Image search: [Google]
ainz ooal goen.png
903KB, 760x1075px
hard mode: stat THIS fucker
>>
>>49930178
>>49930189
>>49930206
What is so hard to understand about "have fun?"
>>
>>49930223
Oh, so now we must not be having fun because we aren't catering to your whims?
>>
>>49930223
don't make me tap the sign
>>
>>49930226
Did you have a bad day, Anon?
>>
>>49930223

What's stopping you from having fun?

Don't be such a baby. Other posts don't magically fuck up your posts.
>>
>>49930258
Look man, "stat me" threads are either lazy attempts by the OP to get other people to do work for them, or terrible excuses to discuss shit that doesn't generally belong on /tg/.

You want to talk about Shadow of the Colossus? Actually write a /tg/ related post about the game to inspire discussion.

You actually want stats for him? Why not post your own stats and ask for critique instead of just hoping someone else will you do it for you.

You want to note be a fag? Too late.
>>
>>49930220
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/undead/lich
Gee, so hard.
>>
I always saw him as a very low level ranger who moves to epic level over the course of the game.
>>
File: 1444272007471.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444272007471.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>be me
>be OP
>start a stat thread
>pull up a new thread and some music
>ignore thread and begin working on it myself
>get close to finishing
>decide to check on thread
>hope to see some attempts
>find people bitching at each other for no good reason
>>
File: shulks not feeling it.png (209KB, 698x515px) Image search: [Google]
shulks not feeling it.png
209KB, 698x515px
>>49930279
someone isn't familiar with the character
>>
>>49930587
it's a stat me thread, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>49930223
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
Pathfinder, core only. So sue me.

Wander
Human commoner 5
N Medium humanoid
Init +2; Senses Perception -1
Defense
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10
hp 37
Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0
Offense
Speed 30 ft
Melee Ancient Sword (WIP)
Ranged Mwk longbow +5 (1d8 / x3)
Statistics
Str 12, Dex 14, Con 18, Int 13, Wis 8, Cha 10
Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Feats Martial Weapon Proficiency (longbow), Athletic, Mounted Combat, Mounted Archery
Skills Climb +11, Handle Animal +6, Ride +9, Swim +10, Survival +3

Suggestions and corrections are welcome.
>>
>>49930712
I think you are pretty spot on. Before anyone suggests to give him profiency with longswords I have to point out that he's really crap with it if you watch his animations.
>>
>>49930738
I wanted to make a point of that too.
>longsword
Is it? It always seemed more like a short sword to me.
>>
He would probably be some kind of ranger, seeing how he's really good at using a bow and can hunt animals out in the world (only lizards in game, but still).
>>
File: 01- momonga.png (544KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
01- momonga.png
544KB, 800x1296px
>>49930220
Right here familia.
>>
>>49930712
Yeah that seems about right. Wander sucks shit with his sword. It flops around in his hand and he only ever uses it for big, focused stabs. His proficiency is defs in regard to his skill with his bow and Agro.
>>
>>49930712
I would agree with all of this except the base stats they should all be 10 except dex and con which should be 12. 10's supposed to mean average person and he's just that. The 12's in dex and con are more for the fact that he's able to pull up to crazy ledges/platforms but that's it.
>>
>>49932473
Well his climbing skills are one thing. I personally can't scale ancient ruins seconds, but I've seen people who can.

It's more the thing of being able to scale a moving Colossus who's trying to shake you off with the force of a crashing jetliner.
>>
>>49932473
I disagree there. His ability to take a hit and hold his hold his breath underwater are retardedly high, he's damn good with a bow, and he's able to figure out how to scale massive monsters while in combat with them.
Also, I just used the preset Heroic ability scores.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.