[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1144: 5 in 1 Megamix Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 401
Thread images: 46

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49917704
>>
>>49927952
I know right!
>>
Continuing from
>>49927826
His voice was about as quiet and as subtle as a shotgun blast over a microphone. “Not once, not twice, but three times now the Academy has had to withstand a plague of delinquency and subterfuge!” Gamagoori's voice boomed as he marched into the class, his One-Star goons lining up like soldiers. Kikue swallowed and hoped that she hadn't been found out.

“For a One-Star Uniform is still missing from the school's stockpile, and no such uniform has been requisitioned to anyone in this room!”

Oh no she was.

“While we have been unable to as of yet determine the uniform's location...”

Kikue let out a quiet sigh of relief, keeping as straight a poker face as possible.

“We have instead acquired a scanner that detects trace remnants of Life Fibers on anyone who recently wore a uniform!” Gamagoori said, holding up said device.

Shit. That was probably something from Inumuta or the REVOCS R&D team. Gamagoori remained in place while the other One-Star goons began to scan the other students diligently, with some of them shifting about or complaining. Kikue could feel the gap closing in and knowing she was finished. That other kid couldn't pull off an escape with a uniform on, and she had left hers at home!

‘Stupid, stupid, stupid! What am I supposed to do now...?!’ She thought to herself, her fists tightening as a pair of One-Stars began to approach her desk. She put her hands under the desk, ready to flip it over onto the ones approaching before Cally's crystal-clear voice broke the tension.

“Excuse me, Mr. Gamagoori!” Cally raised her hand and spoke up. “I believe I may know who your uniform thief is!”
>>
File: Best RWBY Girl.jpg (135KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Best RWBY Girl.jpg
135KB, 1024x576px
>>49928254
Good job Cally! Now attack Ira!
>>
Question for Gaunlet, in regards to the Mortal Hero Gauntlet.

What physical appearance did you have in mind going for She-of-Fair-Eyes and Makoto? Or do you not care and we can build it from scratch?
>>
>>49928254
Kikue nearly choked on her own tongue. Was this girl about to rat her out? Just to rub it in? ‘I knew someone like you would be a total bitch...!’ She thought to herself, feeling sweat form along her brow.

“Hm? Is that so?” Still looming overhead and his goons moving aside to give the huge man room to head to the back of the classroom, he'd be standing tall over Cally, who was smiling with a chipper expression over all of this. Kikue could see her chance, or at least a way to make a break for it. She could punch the goons in front before making a dash to the hallway-

“What is your name?” Gamgoori asked, his hands behind his back.

“Oh, well...my friends just call me Cally.”

“Your actual name!” The giant of a man shouted.

“If you insist~...” Finally, after keeping a dopey expression the entire time, Cally opened both of her eyes into a sharp glare, her voice much lower and deeper. “They called me Excalibur back home.”

...what kind of a name was that supposed to be?! Before Kikue could process this, she could see a tiny gunpowder cannon pop out of Cally's golden hair, pointed directly at the much bigger Gamagoori. Then it exploded in his face. Literally. The force of the blast sent several people and objects in the classroom flying, including Gamagoori, who Kikue barely leapt out of the way to avoid as a reflex before he slammed into the window frame at the other side of the room.

“What...the hell?!” Kikue exclaimed before Cally grabbed her by the wrist, still smiling calmly.

“I doubt that will slow him down for long. We should run~.”
>>
File: Here We Go.gif (384KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Here We Go.gif
384KB, 256x192px
>>49928371
YES!
>>
File: 1468955474385.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468955474385.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>49928371
>>
File: CHAAAARGE.jpg (162KB, 780x613px) Image search: [Google]
CHAAAARGE.jpg
162KB, 780x613px
>>49928371
IT HAS BEGUN.
>>
>>49927931
You know what, I took a quick look at Dominus Exxet. Actually fighting alongside your puppets and doing wombo combos is difficult as hell (but not necessarily impossible since it's all a matter of bodily control and precision), so fair enough on that point.

>>49927497
Would I be a dick if I skipped the CK2 jump entirely?

You're actually making it really tempting for me to be a damn dirty red or a fucking nazi. The fact that they're not just cartoonish monsters doesn't really make the choice any easier, since there's plenty of innocent people on all sides who'd get fucked by whatever choice I make.

That's supposed to be a compliment, if it's unclear.

The Naval Commander 200 and 400 CP perks are out of order.

This is just a personal thing, but I'd like it if you added an option for The Manhattan Project to manifest as an actual in-setting group of scientist who work for you, rather than a Warehouse attachment. I know it opens the whole gig up for sabotage and intellectual theft, so people probably won't use if they don't plan on something like getting named characters to collaborate, but what amounts to NPC popping out what feels like a video game (Haha) upgrade isn't doing it for me.

Love the Commissar hat.

You know, being able to get versions of the german superweapons that actually work is a large part of why I'm considering going Axis. Just noting that down.

I am WELL aware of what having the Fat Man right out of the gate means, but it still feels lackluster compared to the other Commander-type capstone items. But at the same time, having the designs and an usable version together seems ridiculous... while the info alone is unattractive for taking into other jumps. Just waxing on it.

Unlike all the other ships, the Dreadnought does not specify that it comes with NPCs. Is that intentional?
>>
>>49928371
Kikue pulled her wrist away, but couldn't help but agree regardless. The One-Stars were starting to collect themselves, and Gamamgoori began to angrily shout something while readying the whips from his uniform. She leapt forward and kicked a student blocking the way in the face before running out into the hallway, Cally not too far behind. A whipcrack snapped behind them, barely an inch away. And then Cally rapidly began to outpace Kikue, the wind rushing past with her while she made a sound like a wind-up engine.

“Oi, wait for me!” Kikue complained before they began to run down the stairs. Had the attack shaken up Gamagoori that much? Was freedom in sight?

Nope, he was waiting in the exit doorway.

“Oh, dear...I thought we had a little more time...” Cally said, rubbing her cheek with an embarassed look on her face. This only made Kikue more exasperated.

“How are you so calm about this?! We're about to d-URK!” That was when Gamagoori grabbed them both by the neck and began choking the duo.

“You are both delinquents! Rule-breakers! A disgrace to this Academy!” Ira shouted at the top of his lungs, flashing red kanji accompanying him. Kikue probably had a witty retort somewhere, but she was currently distracted by the lack of oxygen. Struggling to move, she managed to reach into the pocket of her uniform before throwing sand directly into Ira's face.

He let them go and began grunting in pain and frustration. Goku Uniforms didn't seem to account for unfortunate human weaknesses, much to her relief. The two continued to flee...only to be totally surrounded by One-Star goons waiting for them in the courtyard.
>>
>>49928485
>pocket sand

I have very mixed feelings about how stupid this is.
>>
>>49928485
>Pocket Sand
God damn it Heavens, that's great
>>
>>49928512
If it works, it ain't stupid.

That said, looks like it didn't work quite well enough...
>>
>>49928519
The fact that it worked is part of the stupid, in this case.
>>
>>49927497
I'm aware this is very late to be making compliants for this sort of thing given it's in all the other strategy jumps you've made, but I don't like the whole optimal victory condition reward system.
Mostly because you can't turn it off and a lot of them change how people react to you. As is I'm more inclined to intentionally fail to get the optimal reward since I like people to see me as is and not as however the reward says they'll percieve me. Especially when I want to go incognito.
>>
>>49928536
It is very KLK though. I think I feel similar to you, just a little more favorably. It is stupid, but... eh.
>>
>>49928552
So you're saying that weird mind control perks should always come with an off switch? Huh, fancy that.
>>
>>49928555
Like I said, very mixed feelings. I don't hate it.
>>
>>49928559
Yeah exactly. I don't really get why you get wierd mind control abilities for winning a strategy game, but If I have to get them I'd at least like them to either not be so vauge on how they work or to come with an off switch.
I mean as is you can't even decline if you don't want them.
Which sucks because some of the win cons are things I'd have already been doing otherwise.
>>
>>49928552
>>49928559
>>49928580
><Cenanon> If someone could tell that anon that I rule that he can turn off his optimal victory reward at any point, that'd be gr8
>>
File: 1311810288559.jpg (48KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1311810288559.jpg
48KB, 800x680px
>>49928476
It's like I said. Gemini is always shit.
>>
>>49928485
“It never ends, does it?” Kikue said, raising both of her fists as she got into a kickboxing stance. Cally, meanwhile, remained still with a polite smile on her face as a pair of cannons manifested along her arms.

“Oh, my...lunch is going to be a little late today, isn't it?” Cally wondered out loud.

“Why are you only thinking of stupid shit?!”

The goons all rushed forward. It was an uphill battle. Kikue had spent most of her life fighting wherever she could, and had plenty of street smarts to pull her forward. But the fact was, she was an ordinary teenage girl in a world of superpowered uniform-wearing freaks. Each good punch and kick she landed was like punching a brick wall, and every attack she took was like a sledgehammer rattling her body. Infuratingly, Cally continued to have better luck...until her guns went ‘click’.

“...oh, dear. I knew I forgot to do something today.” Cally mumbled, a trace of genuine regret in her voice as the other goons closed the circle and Gamagoori walked back into view, still managing to be both angry and compsoed at the same time.

“Don't expect such a trick to work again,” Gamagoori said, flicking away some sand left on his face. “Your delinquent days end here! The both of you have earned the ultimate penalty for acting against the Academy!”

“Detention?!” Cally sounded excited, earning a sigh from Kikue.

“Death!”

“Aaaaw.”
>>
>>49928594
Can he not post or something? Either way if this is real thanks.
I'd like you to have it somewhere in the jump docs, but if that's too much work I get it.
>>
File: Pillow La Pillow.jpg (437KB, 1280x729px) Image search: [Google]
Pillow La Pillow.jpg
437KB, 1280x729px
>>49928612
Detention would be worse
>>
Would What Doesn't Kill Me from Generic Virtual World potentially lessen the damage that a Gemcraft Apparition takes when an attuned Orb of Presence is broken?
>>
>>49928615
Can verify, he's unable to post but he's in the IRC
>>
>>49928600
I'm pretty sure you have more issues than your zodiac sign, and that's not greato da ze
>>
>>49928663
Well right now I'm writhing in pain from a migraine so yeah.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

give me something good

1.Overlord
2.Infamous
3.Megaman Classic
4.pokemon
5.Gears of War
6.Skies of Arcadia
7.Norse Mythology
8.Smite
>>
2 questions:
Does the resources item in Mage:The Awakening follow you post jump or is it just for those 10 years?
What would be a good race to select in Forgotten Realms?
>>
>>49928612
‘So, this is how my journey ends...surrounded by a bunch of men in bowl-cuts next to a blonde foreigner. I have to admit, I kind of had higher hopes of the whole ’dying in battle' thing...' Kikue thought to herself, struggling to get her wounded form back into a fighting stance as the goons closed back in.

Then, something strange happened. Like a switch had been flipped, there was a change in the atmosphere and the One-Stars all stopped in place before heads began to turn. Even Gamagoori's face contorted in slight surprise as someone had walked into the courtyard, hands in their pockets. They didn't look very unusual to Kikue - dark hair, a blue jacket, white shirt, jeans, obviously out of uniform - but something about their presence was undeniable. Unforgettable. It called to mind all the times she had seen Satsuki step out into the open, and that brilliance that followed her every word.

This felt...'heavy'. Like the weight of a giant's foot had been applied to the entire courtyard. She wasn't sure if it was just a gut feeling or some kind of aura, but it was impossible to ignore. Kikue's eyes turned to Cally, who's calm smile had completely disappeared. She looked...disappointed, or annoyed, somehow.

The boy looked forward, hands in his pockets. Then he sighed exaggeratively and rubbed his eyes.

“Too early in the morning for this shit.”

“...eh?”
>>
>>49916896
Sorry for the late reply. Importing your ship into Supreme Commander and/or Star Wars Original Trilogy will give it a hangar you can deploy it from in any jump. The former will give it various clarketech benefits but not FTL, while the latter will also allow it to be upgraded with FTL ability via a SW hyperdrive.
>>
File: Bad Time.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Time.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>49928842
Oh boy, this is gonna be interesting.
>>
>>49928842
Still waiting for that shouganai, Heavens. Don't disappoint us with your reliance on terrible anime tropes.
>>
>>49928857
Well, guess I'll go to the Star Wars jumps 2 jumps from now.
>>
>>49928889
yes yes, we get it. You're a fucking salt-monster about the way other people write.
>>
>>49928842
>‘So, this is how my journey ends...
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmEslgrcHwU

Confirmed: HeavensAnon was David Cage this whole time.
>>
>>49928905
If it's not <insert author here's style> it's SHIIIIIIIIIIT.
>>
>>49928912
Do we have any David Cage game jumps?
>>
>>49928916
Yeah, HeavensAnon's writing could really stand to benefit by emulating Perfect Lionheart.
>>
File: tired dog.png (124KB, 1027x634px) Image search: [Google]
tired dog.png
124KB, 1027x634px
>>49928842
Dammit Heavens, I'm about to fall asleep but I want to know how it ends.
>>
>>49928942
Even more than it already is?
>>
>>49928947
kek.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>49928947
>>
File: D&DRakshasa.jpg (17KB, 219x284px) Image search: [Google]
D&DRakshasa.jpg
17KB, 219x284px
>>49928797
You can usually assume that things purchased with cp will follow you.
I would imagine the item in Mage would as well somehow.

Also if you're looking for a good race for Forgotten Realms Rakshasa might be one of the best if you don't mind munchkining it up as a tiger dude.
You get amazing racial stat bonuses, damage reduction, crazy spell resistance that only gets better with leveling, and can cast spells as a 7th level sorcerer. That last part stacks with actual sorcerer levels for even better casting.
You can also take on any humanoid form and can detect thoughts.

The only real downside is that it's very expensive cp wise with a challange rating of 10. So if you don't take drawbacks that's all your cp. Oh and your hands are backwards in your normal form, but that's not really a big deal.
>>
A reminder that if your writefaggotry isn't Shakespearean, we don't want it.
>>
>>49928889
Did someone criticise your OC Donut Steel Deviant Art character and now you roam the internet looking for vengeance?
>>
>>49928916
>>49928942
Every work of written literature could be improved by adding HP Lovecraft
The challenge is to come up with as many 20s themed fictional racist terms and analogies as you can
>>
>>49928978
As well as an irrational fear of black people.
>>
>>49928975
>Shakespearean
Why would I want magical realm bullshit laden with innuendo and sex jokes?
>>
>>49928989
That was already covered and implied by the spoiler
>>
>>49928905
>>49928916
>>49928942
>>49928976
>this many posts whiteknighting Heavens in response to literally two sentences of shit bait

You guys need to get to bed.
>>
>>49928998
No, see. You can be racist without being afraid. It just involves being a dumbass.
>>
>>49928976
Whoa, man. That's really spoopy.
>>
>>49928989
>irrational
kek.
>>
>>49928978
I don't think it gets much better than nigger eggs.
Lovecraft was a visionary, Not even the Bennest of Garrisons come close creativity wise.
>>
>>49929002
Yeah, he's probably in the IRC whining about the "stupid anons" in the thread.
>>
>>49928842
The way he casually dismissed the mob in front of him was akin to someone finding a dead insect on their windshield. Gamagoori remained focused, though curiosity had temporarily distracted him from the task at hand. “You. What is your name?”

“Mm? Me?”

“Yes. Speak your name and rank, now!”

“Um...I'm Nona Kuuga. Transfer Student. Second Year, Class...B, I think? No-Star.” He said, rubbing his neck a little bit. “I didn't mean to interrupt, but those two are my friends. I'm here to fetch them and be on our way." The unidentified student said. There was a heavy pause in the courtyard, and a silence hung in the air. Kikue couldn't find any words to say, either. Who the hell was this guy? And why was he saying she was friends with him now?! At least Cally was keeping quiet.

“That won't be a problem, right?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A

Yeah I'm starting to see double and it's nearing my sleep time. I'll finish this up tomorrow.

P.S. You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel tonight, huh?
>>
>>49929045
>“That won't be a problem, right?”
>To Be Continued ==>
>>
>>49928991
I dunno, anon.

But clearly the standards here are ridiculous that I might need to start invoking the writings of ancient philosophers.
>>
File: Takagi-san.png (184KB, 836x416px) Image search: [Google]
Takagi-san.png
184KB, 836x416px
>>49929041
Actually we're trying to convince Spyro to go to Overlord not SMT, by offering up Dragon NPC Waifus.

>>49929045
>To be Continued
WHY DO YOU TEASE ME HEAVENS!?
>>
>>49928965
It's an "item" that gives you between $1,000 and $10,000,000 USD a month.

What's the drawback limit for FR? If there isn't one, then I wouldn't mind munchkining it up for a powerful race
Can we be dragons? Are there any races we can't pick?
>>
>>49929045
>P.S. You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel tonight, huh?

Ah yes, responding to them and pointing out how ineffective their comments are. That will show them what for!

Wait, no. That's the complete opposite of true.

>>49929041
Oh yeah, and commenting over and over on how ineffective the trollposts are definitely means he's totally not bothered by them.
>>
>>49929045
Consider taking the hint that maybe we don't want anymore of your dreck.
>>
>>49929045
I find the story entertaining. I think there's just one anon who really wants to pick a fight or something.
>>
>>49929087
Nah that's just you and you're phone.
And of course if it was a real problem you'd have filtered him already, but ti's not so you won't.
>>
>>49929087
Are you the same guy who doesn't want conversations about SMT, Worm, Naruto, Fate, Evangelion or anything else. What exactly would you allow the thread to talk about?
>>
>>49929093
That and every other idiot is deciding to feed the twat instead of, y'know, ignoring them.

I just want more creativity in these threads that isn't whipping out dicks and having a measuring contest. And this bullshit doesn't help.

And my post just contributed to this shit. Goddamnit.
>>
>>49929082
Forgotten realms as a jump is kind of jank, but the only real limitation on what race you can be is it's CR and the points you have to spend. There doesn't appear to be a cap either so go nuts if you think you can handle it.
>>
>>49929118
Our shitposter just plain doesn't want the thread to exist.
>>
>>49929125
I would rather have no creativity than shitty creativity. I understand where you're coming from, and I agree that the normal shitposting that happens in this thread is fucking awful. I just don't think that posting incredibly bad fanfiction is a superior alternative.
>>
>>49929157
>posting incredibly bad fanfiction

>I'll take 'What Is Jump-Chain' for 500 CP, Trebek.
>>
>>49929164
God, not this shit again.
>>
>>49929164
Is it so wrong to aspire to mediocre fanfiction, anon? We've all seen Heavens' actual jumps, and we know he's capable of writing sections of text that aren't cringe-inducingly awful. Can we not expect that level of quality from his attempts at actual narrative, as well?
>>
>>49929174
Tell me I'm wrong, motherfucker.
>>
>>49929157
Since when were you under the impression that you weren't the shitposter?
>>
#44: Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board

Drawbacks: Senior Citizen, The Long Haul (1300)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Demon Lord (1200)
Class: Mage

-Perks-
Mmm, Delicious Evil (Free) - The ability to sense evil? Damn, thisll be handy!
On The Job (1100) - Ah, the ability to separate work and personal life is glorious.
When You're Evil (900) - ...I don't think I'll get much use out of this, but Feeding myself off the suffering inflicted by others would be useful.
Demon Spawn (600) - Yay, more minions, and these can be half as strong as me!

-Companions-
Party Call (Free)

-Lucifer-
Class: Warrior

-Caim-

-Rapidash-
Class: Rouge

-Garchomp-
Class: Rouge

-Frisk-

-Braviary-

-Lugia-

-Blaziken-

-Items-
Reserve of Star Alloy (200) - More materials with which to forge into a mighty army of robots!
Demon Crown (150) - Nobody expects eye-beams!
Demon Sword (50) - Another sword to add to my growing collection.
Dollarydoos (0) - Money.

Write-up: http://pastebin.com/MjBmEStZ
>>
>>49929181
>we

Speak for yourself Broptimus Prime, your hateboner's stealing most of your blood flow. My biggest beef thus far is that I'm not getting enough detail in the text itself to visualize it, and I'll fully admit that might just be a personal issue. You might want to consider that for yourself.
>>
>>49929185
Alright, then. You're wrong, motherfucker.
>>
>>49929208
And now tell me HOW I'm wrong, motherfucker.

You can't just spew it. Give me reasoning, give me debate. Tell me HOW /jc/ isn't just self-insert fanfiction fuel of the lowest quality.
>>
>>49929181
God you're whiny. Why don't you go offer your /expert/ criticism somewhere else.
>>
>>49929199
Have you watched KLK? I had no trouble visualizing most of what was happening, having seen the series.

And yes, this is still the same anon, typing around his turgid angry penis.
>>
File: 1477271605840.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477271605840.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
DEJA VU
I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEORE
HIGHER ON THE STREET
AND I KNOW IT'S MY TIME TO GO
>>
>>49929222
I'm saying your issue with Heaven's writing might be a personal problem of some description.

Has it been more than four hours, you might want to get that checked mate.
>>
>>49929240
Initial D jump when?
>>
>>49929240
>DEJA VU
>I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

I know that feel bro.

And we keep coming back to it. A fucking vicious-ass cycle. Or a vicious ass-cycle.
>>
>>49929249
I'd say "When you make it.", except I'm pretty sure someone said someone else was working on it last thread.
>>
>>49929222
>>49929244

Also I'm an idjit, no I haven't watched KlK.

Trying to stream anything on this internet causes my toaster to start screaming.
>>
>>49929244
If you want to label "capable of noticing shit quality writing when he sees it" as a personal problem, I can't stop you. I don't agree with the label, but that's fine. We obviously have disagreements aplenty.

But getting back to the visualization, I do completely agree that Heavens isn't including much, if any, visual detail. That tends to happen when people write fanfiction for visual media, like anime, because they're unconsciously relying on the assumption that their readers have seen whatever it is they're writing about. Or something like that. Hence my question.
>>
>>49929268
>streaming your anime
top pleb. You have to torrent your anime if you want any quality.
>>
>>49929257
>vicious ass-cycle
I suddenly have a mental image of an angry creature that looks like a donkey except it has bicycle wheels instead of legs.
>>
>>49929268
Yeah, that's understandable. Have you considered torrenting it? I mean, that work even worse than streaming, if your computer is really that shit. But I figured I'd ask.
>>
>>49929127
Anything?
>tfw you can be a dragon but it'd take 100+ jumps to reach your full potential
That's a hard decision to make.
>>
>>49929277
This is a correct statement. I'm writing this by the seat of my pants as opposed to the meticulous detail I gave Feather and the motorcycle duel. Basically anything I've posted on here is first draft, with a handful of exceptions.

Primary reason I don't make long, detailed epics is due to how impractical it is. And I mostly do these for fun, anyhow.
>>
>>49929216
>self-insert fanfiction fuel
Because that's all it is, anon. Fuel.

Jumpchain is just a prompt or, at most, a game. Fanfiction isn't even necessarily a part of it. And there's nothing inherent in jumpchain about "incredibly bad fanfiction", it's just a correlation.

If the fiction is shit, that's 9 times out of 10 on the writer, not the premise. IF the premise is /that/ shitty, no one's gonna stop you from changing it around a little to fit your needs like making it not self-insert. Also keep in mind that omission is a powerful tool -- you don't actually have to show the entire ten years of cringey self-insertion, just the worthwhile parts. No excuse for those to be shit, especially when they're more often "ruminations on multiversal adventure" than actual stories.
>>
>>49929306
Correct use of the SCP jump and time magic can solve that problem for you.

Alternatively, I'm pretty sure just using the right combination of D&D spells/effects can accomplish the same goal.
>>
Can all of you stop feeding a troll?
>>
>>49929323
Or Age-Age Fruit, Narnian Time, Lifeless Being, etc., etc.
>>
>>49929325
How the fuck you guys can even take someone who uses 'cringe' and 'cringey' seriously is beyond me.
>>
>>49929306
Narnian time son. Or lifeless being pick your poison.
Last thread someone mentioned that Anima magic could multiply your age rate by over 10000. So if you don't want to spend cp on it you could go with that.
>>
>>49929317
>It's just fuel
>You don't have to write
Yes, I too keep 50 gallons of gas in my living room for no reason.
>>
>>49929277
Don't bill this as you being some sort of literary critic. Disliking something doesn't mean that the quality is bad, it means that you /personally/ don't like it. Can you understand that much?
>>
>>49929330
How anyone can take anything seriously in a community dedicated to masturbating to a fusion of escapist fantasy and self-insert fanfiction is beyond me.

We all have our limits, anon.
>>
>>49929348
Of course. And the reason I dislike it is because the quality is bad.

Can you understand that much?
>>
>>49928363
The latter.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49254879/#49259902
>>
>>49929360
Correction the quality is not bad.
It is your opinion that the quality is bad, but it is objectively good.
Hence you are wrong.
>>
File: idonteven.jpg (52KB, 583x405px) Image search: [Google]
idonteven.jpg
52KB, 583x405px
Er.

Question, guys-since when did we have a Battletech jump by somebody called Drakensis and what's it doing hanging out in the Upload New Jumps Here folder?
>>
>>49929325
If you ignore them then they think they're right. If you respond to them then they spend the thread whining about how they're right until people give up in disgust. Is there anyway to win?
>>
>>49929363
Fucking. Thank you.

Only damn useful thing to come out of this thread so far.
>>
>>49929360
But the quality isn't bad, which by the logic you just presented means you do like it. Why are you lying, you're only hurting yourself?
>>
>>49929337
lifeless being?
>>49929328
Age-Age Fruit?
>>
>>49929343
That's how most people treat it, anon. Even if it seems like "shitty fanfiction", writefagging isn't exactly common beyond the rare namefag.
>>
>>49929377
>Is there anyway to win?

Leave the thread for a day.

Go out, get yourself a good sandwich and a drink. Maybe a lap dance.

>>49929388
Age-Age Fruit is a Devil Fruit power from One Piece (in Imaged Jumps). Lifeless Being I... THINK might be in Valkyrie Profile? Maybe?
>>
>>49929375
Since forever. Not sure how it got to the uploads folder, it should be in finished without images. But that's been around for a while, it's not a stealth upload.
>>
File: bbmakoto.jpg (90KB, 554x657px) Image search: [Google]
bbmakoto.jpg
90KB, 554x657px
>>49928363
>>49929363
desu if makoto doesn't look like this you aren't living your life correctly. Especially because of how awkward Blazblue will be if you jump it later.
>>
>>49929388
Lifeless Being is from Tales of Symphonia.
>>
>>49929393
Which is a bad thing. Why are you trying to take a problem and make it worse? Especially since actively discouraging contributions to the site is one of the few forms of shitposting explicitly called out in the rules?
>>
>>49929400
Tales of Symphonia, not Valkyrie Profile.
>>
>>49929407
Ah, nevermind then. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>49929412
Nah, Battletech's been there for a while. Might be just a berk bombing the Uploads folder with re-uploads again. We had a case of four individual Generation Kills once.

>>49929418
D'oh. Thank you, anon. My bad.
>>
>>49929045
Best experienced-jumper intro for that setting that I've seen yet.
>>
>>49929388
Tales of Symphonia. Makes you immortal and not need air, food or water and be able to control your age.
>>
>>49929407
Did you check? I'm not saying you're wrong, but it wouldn't be the first stealth update.
>>
>>49929375
Awhile, though that may be a stealth-update. It's possible he checked in with the IRC, however.

>>49929400
Tales of Symphonia.

>>49929417
I'm haven't been actively discouraging contributions, I just expressed my belief that fiction using this writing prompt is not "inherently bad" per se.
>>
File: Yang_Xiao_Long.jpg (225KB, 1045x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Yang_Xiao_Long.jpg
225KB, 1045x1600px
>>49929414
>tfw my Yang looks like a cross between this and Karin Kanzuki because I had too much Glamour to pimp her wardrobe with

Well, okay.
>>
>>49929448
*incredibly bad

Fuck, this is probably a sign I should get to sleep.
>>
>>49929448
>I'm haven't been actively discouraging contributions
Ah, so you're jumping into the middle of "discussions" and muddying the waters. Yeah, don't do that, it confuses things and gets you shat on for other peoples positions.
>>
Is there anything to be wary of in Maoyuu Hero?
>>
>>49929483
There's nothing wrong wtih jumping in and out of conversations.
In fact it's actually a feature of anonymous posting.
Please do not discourage intended use of this website.
>>
>>49929377
Ignoring them and letting them think they won doesn't hurt you.
>>
>>49929496
The fucking pope
>>
>>49929501
OK, but when you decide to refute some one calling bullshit one a shitposter that has been trying to drag heavens down, then regardless of your intent that puts you on the shitposters side, and that rests on your head alone.
>>
>>49929513
How tough is he? I've been to Devil Survivor and beat Lucifer.
>>
>>49929519
The refutation was for a completely different part of the conversation as far as I can tell.
Otherwise you would have a point, but there are no "sides" here.
>>
>>49929528
Nigga you what?
>>
>>49929541
I went to Devil Survivor, took the Morning Star drawback, and beat Lucifer.
>>
>>49929528
Pretty sure you'd effortlessly stomp him and the Church as a whole. I mean, you're asking how hard it would be to take on a middle ages era Church with some holy stuff after saying you beat motherfucking LUCIFER. As in, the Lord of Chaos for the SMT multiverse.
>>
>>49929539

>>49929157
>I would rather have no creativity than shitty creativity.
No, it wasn't. If you insist on jumping into conversations at random at least fucking read them first.
>>
>>49929580
Man, you can never be too sure with these anime settings, or whatever the fuck Maoyuu Hero is.
>>
>>49929528
>I've been to Devil Survivor and beat Lucifer.
There is nothing there to beat you man... The pope is the mastermind between the Human-Demon War for profit and control. He also later got blue demon leader's eyes which shows his candidacy for being Maou (he gonna do something with it, no idea, the manga stop there). Later the human get gunpowder tech with blessing bullet that is literally a cheap anti-magic bullet. The only one that is anyway close to your power level are the Hero and Magician girl. Hero cause he is the hero and Magician girl cause she manipulated time and space magic to store spells. Considering she is a demon race, she live for a VERY long time to store them spells. Other than that you pretty much curb-stomp the whole setting.
>>
>>49929591
Light Novel. It's a pretty safe setting, honestly. Assuming you're not looking for trouble.
>>
>>49929591
I get that, but trust me, SMT is pretty bullshit, even compared to most anime. Nocturne's whole plot is that one, ONE, of the Great Will's avatars is casually creating and destroying countless universes in order to finally find a way to erase free will. He's not even the strongest, as Metatron is easily stronger then him, and Lucifer makes them both look like chumps. Sure, DeSu isn't that insane, but it's definitely more dangerous then Maoyuu Hero is.
>>
>>49929645
SMT magic is confusing as fuck. On the one hand you have things like Kagutsuchi, the Cosmic Egg and the plot device-level barriers that occasionally exist for the sole purpose of explaining why all the humans aren't dead yet.

On the other hand, every time I've tried to ask what the in-game magic's actualy supposed to look like-dead silence.
>>
Huh. Case in point.
>>
>>49928934
Wait until Chewie and Fuckface finish the sufferthrough.
>>
>>49929736
To be fair, no one really knows what it looks like or does because power levels are bull shit. In SMT 2, YHVH had to use the Megido Arc for his whole "cleanse the world" thing, and yet in Nocturne Kagutsuchi can universe bust. Sure, you have the expanded material ie manga and anime, but those are either very much not canon (DeSu 2's anime butchered the plot) or not translated. I mean, there's a DeSu 1 manga, which would be really helpful, except it's only translated up to a certain point, and the later volumes haven't even been posted online untranslated. So we have no idea what the spells actually fucking do.
>>
>>49929460
0,5/1, too many hands and no despair on face.
>>
>>49929764
I can't tell which is supposed to be Matt and which is supposed to be Pat, and the wonderful thing is-it doesn't matter.

>>49929769
Didn't an angel drop what looked like an Excaliblast in one of the SMT Apocalypse trailers on a city block?
>>
>>49929802
She a Lunar, man. Even though Exalted's big on nobody having cheap healing, she's of the splat whose big thing is shrugging off getting dis-armed.
>>
>>49929900
One is Pat. One is Woolie. They still don't agree on who's who.
>>
From what I can tell the Battletech jump is a cosmetic update only, he just seems to have neatened everything up.

>>49929045
I love it.
Haven't solidified what I did in that jump besides the usual magpie-ing, kicking people in the dicks, and being a nudist fibre hybrid as I haven't finished watching it yet.
>>
Hey tokusatsu fans of /JC/

Has anyone claimed The Skull Man?
I assume not. If so my bad.

If not, here you go:

Also I Know it's late. But it's just a rough draft. First real draft will be up tommorow by 5pm. Hopefully.
>>
File: 0130-014.jpg (303KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0130-014.jpg
303KB, 800x1200px
Are you a friend of JUSTICE, anon?
>>
>>49930064
Looks interesting. Always glad to have more excuses to toku up.
>>
>>49930070
I don't have a suitable avatar image at the moment, but suffice to say that even, nay, ESPECIALLY in light of recent events my answer remains a resounding MAYBE

I think of myself as more the guy who has to clean up Justice's messes after it's been partying too hard all night.
>>
>>49930064
Oh yeah, and-looks good so far. Maybe explain how Consciousness Shift and Acceleration Mode work/what they actually do?

I'm guessing the latter is some sort of gotta go fast variant, but I figure there must be more to it if it's priced so high.

As others can attest, I don't understand tokusatsu settings. At all.
>>
>>49930070
Source?
>>
>>49930070
I try to be.

>>49930133
I'm a he not an it
>>
File: 107 - akira-standing.jpg (34KB, 362x700px) Image search: [Google]
107 - akira-standing.jpg
34KB, 362x700px
>>49930064
I don't know what this is, but I think I like it. The only issue I see is maybe The Skull Man can discount too many cool-sounding abilities so you may need to buff the other backgrounds?
I somehow feel like I've been The Skull Man ever since Magical Girl Quest Noir.

>>49930070
I'm the friend of justice that texts them annoyingly late at night about inane shit, or constantly borrows their stuff and returns it at odd hours. So I might be a friend of justice, but not a particularly good one.
>>
>>49930247
After Val and Nu finish SF we can pray that somebody does Rival Schools.
>>
File: 0141-010.jpg (212KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0141-010.jpg
212KB, 800x1200px
>>49930182
Tenkuu Shinpan

It really isn't a good series and it was better before it introduce power-level bullshit, but it can be enjoyable from time to time.
>>
>>49930064
It's promising, but points-wise I have to agree with >>49930247 that at the moment it looks like the jump has been built around taking the Skull Man background. I'm not familiar with the setting, so I'll wait and see your next draft and then maybe try a wiki walk.
>>
>>49914939
I'm not happy with this jump. My writefagging was worse than its normal crappy levels so I'll leave it out.
Jump #9: The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes
[LOCATION]
New York
[BACKGROUND]
(0)Scientist
[RACE]
(0)Mutant
[AGE]
25 years old (male)
[PERKS]
(0)The Adjectival Jumper (Immortal)
(0)Scientist Supreme
(-150)Robotics
(-200)Armored Jumper
(-200)Sleek and Efficient
[ITEMS]
(0)Costume
(0)Weapon
(0)Degrees
(0)Lab Samples*2 (Adamantium, Vibranium)
(-200)Stark's Blueprints
(-600)Proto-Adamantium Bone Coating
[COSTUME ADDONS]
(0)Power Armor
(0)Sleek
(0)Stark Tech
[WEAPON ADDONS]
(-50)Import Weapon (Living Katana)
(-600)Proto-Adamantium Redesign
[DRAWBACKS]
(+100)Everybody Mocks The Jumper
(+100)Civil War
(+200)Superior Foes
(+300)Sentinels Mark-JUMPER
(+300)Super Heroic
[ENDING]
Keep Jumping
>>
>>49926499
So Giant Naked Rei only tangs people if controlled/convinced to do it and otherwise people won't tang themselves the moment she appears?
>>
I... Tried to fuse Lady Maria with Plain Doll in Bloodborne. How badly I fucked up
>>
>>49930463
Rei can do it herself, but the reason she ends up doing it in series is that she doesn't know if she wants to or not and thus defers to Shinji because she loves him and lets him decide. He's at a low point in his life, so he just wishes for instrumentality and death but backs out at the last second.

>>49930517
A corpse should be left well alone.
>>
>>49930517
That's what you get if you cross your necrophilia with your agalmatophilia.

At risk of picking the scab off of something I'd rather not expose, how, exactly, did you try to do that?
>>
>>49930517
Tentacular dolltaur? Tentacular dolltaur.
>>
>>49930523
So until given a prompt or reason to do it she can just be there as giant naked girl? Long enough to waifu
>>
>>49930539
>>49930602

Soul based shenanigans and half magi-doll body with Maria blood genetics.

I might have fucked up. Doll is almost insight embodied and Maria is more about Insight but has her own beast inside
>>
>>49930845
She'd probably do SOMETHING if she had nobody to lean on.

Look, if you wanna waifu her you gotta be nice to regular Rei.
>>
>>49930921
What do you think I will do?

But leaving atmosphere to reach her head and talk to her AFTER she "ascends" takes time, Anon. Even if I Waifu regular Rei which I plan to do, I need to know she won't accidentially-a-tang the whole humanity before my elevator reaches her
>>
>>49930937
>"Jumper, where are you?"
>Puts on a space suit "I'm on my way!"
>"Are you coming?"
>Flies in space shuttle "I'm right there!"
>"I can't see you!"
>Flies past her chest "You can't see me?"
>>
In Forgotten Realms, what would be more beneficial to be in the long term: A Sorcerer or a Wizard?
Is there an item in either the DND jump or another jump that can be used as a book with unlimited pages?
Can photographic memory and eidetic memory perks make a wizard able to learn and prepare spells without a spell book?
>>
>>49931062
>Can photographic memory and eidetic memory perks make a wizard able to learn and prepare spells without a spell book?
No, because it's more than just memorization. The "memorizing" phase for wizards in vancian casting includes kinda pre-casting things so that they're loaded up in his head. That's why the charge expends after casting it. It's not like you forget the spell, it's just you lose the energy you had allocated for it during your memorization period.
>>
>>49931062
Long term is probably wizard, just for the sheer versatility of being able to learn any D&D spell you come across. Sorcerers are by far more limited, but can cast any spell they know without having to prepare it. That's the trade off.
There's actually a book with unlimited pages in canon D&D, which you can buy as a magic item, but I can't remember which fucking book it's in.
No.
>>
>>49931062
The Young Justice perk that lets you substitute magical energy for a ritual would probably let you skip the preparation and do D&D spells instantly.
>>
>>49931062
There's a feat that lets you prepare a spell without a spellbook, so perfect memory should let you do that for all of them, but you'd still have to take the time to prepare them.
>>
>>49931062
>In Forgotten Realms, what would be more beneficial to be in the long term: A Sorcerer or a Wizard?
Mechanically? Wizard. Wizard is set up to research new spells and basically their failing is that they have less per day casts than a sorcerer, who in turn has less spell to cast at all. (Personally I go STP Erudite, which is a Psionic that has all the benifits of being a Wizard, save for Wizard spacific Prestige Classes, while being a Psionic class and using the Power Point system which has more versatility than the Vancian Magic.)

>Is there an item in either the DND jump or another jump that can be used as a book with unlimited pages?
Fairly common magical item. Book of Baccob I believe.

>Can photographic memory and eidetic memory perks make a wizard able to learn and prepare spells without a spell book?
Maybe... Here's something...
Eidetic Spellcaster

Unlike other wizards, you can see within your mind the intricate arcane symbols, words, and gestures that define your spells. Your photographic memory acts as your spellbook, inscribing the spells you know within your mind.
Level: 1st.
Replaces: If you select this class feature you do not gain a familiar or the Scribe Scroll bonus feat.
Benefit: You do not need a spellbook, either to record spells you know or to prepare known spells. You can learn spells normally, either through gaining levels in wizard or learning from other spellbooks, and you must pay all the normal costs for learning new spells (used instead in special incenses rather than inks), but you do not need to put them into a spellbook.
>>
>>49931062
>Sorcerer or Wizard
I would go wizard.

>Is there an item in either the DND jump or another jump that can be used as a book with unlimited pages?
Aside from Boccob's Blessed Book in D&D, there's Sorcerer's Sutra Scroll from Touhou which is endless.
And if you think that Vampire Diaries is a valid jump, the Grimoire of Grimoires.

Not by itself.
Gaunlet mentioned the Eidetic Spellcaster option I was going to say (Dragon #357).
There are some other options that replace the spellbook (eg: in Complete Arcane), for example you could have your spells tattooed on your skin or something, but you still have to read and prepare them the usual way, it doesn't make the process any shorter.
>>
>>49931404
>>49931454
Boccob's Blessed Book only has 1,000 pages. What it does is let you inscribe spells into it without paying the 100gp per page material cost.
>>
Forgotten Realms:
With feeble, is that allowing you to roll all your ability scores but you have to take 3 for STR, DEX and CON or is it 3 in all scores?
I'm using a character generator to make a sheet for my Jumper
>>
>>49931479
Hm this is true, however other than GM liches and other really long lived beings, which now that I think about it Jumpers most definitely are, I've never seen anything need more than one Blessed Book, so it's basically the same as Enough Spell Pages to me, also if you are a wizard then Geometer is a good Prestige Class for a single level dip.
Order of the Stick has a Castle in the Astral Plane with 100 CR of Traps attached to it. You could keep a library of Blessed Books there and upgrade the traps later, also give you a nice base.

>>49931583
Good luck.
>>
>>49931671
That's true. And yeah, Geometer's a solid dip class. Although if you're doing that I'd advise a 2 level dip to pick up Book of Geometry, which nets you the ability to inscribe spells on a single page. So with a Blessed Book you could write 1,000 spells in it without any material cost, meaning you'd never run out of room barring a long-lived wizard creating a lot of spells. And it makes your spellbook harder to read for non-Geometers.
>>
>>49931769
>Book of Geometry
Highschool flashbacks.
>>
>>49931454
Mage: the Awakening and S&S have similar books.
>>
>>49931454
>Vampire Diaries
How did that even get on the drive?
>>
>>49931583
>>49931671
>Can't find a character generator that has both dragon racial options and Eidetic Spellcaster as a Wizard option
Well, who needs a carefully written character sheet anyway?
>>
>>49931454
>>49931769
>>49931671

So is Forgotten Realms jump concentrated incredibly around mechanics, instead of narrative? What about Ravenloft?

Can you keep raising your level from forgotten realms in other jumps or you are capped at what you leave it with? Assuming Random Encounters from Order of the Stick or so, how high level could a jumper arguably reach during stay in Forgotten Realms? If you have Divine casting class from OotS and you have arcane casting in Forgotten Realms does this allow you into the dual casting prestige class that requires both or you need divine and arcane from forgotten realms?
>>
>>49931954
All good questions to ask the Jumpmaker.
>>
>>49931062
Well, in the long-term, you can always go Sorcerer and pick up Dark Wisdom in Overlord to remove your spells-learned limit. I personally went Sorcerer because sitting down to prepare spells isn't a luxury you can always afford.

Fluff-wise, though, being a Wizard is something anyone can do. In theory.
>>
>>49931991
'Tis a joke, right?
>>
>>49932007
Nope they really are all good questions to ask the Jumpmaker. Never said you could, would, can, or will do so. Just said that they are good questions to ask the Jumpmaker.
>>
>>49932041
How are you, as a jumper, treating the jump? As in, what would you do if you had to answer these?
>>
>>49932041
Um, not him but the jumpmaker for FR is gone. Gone for good. He just kind of halfassed the jump in an hour, left forever and then for some reason it got onto the drive because of reasons I no longer remember.
>>
Every time ASA or someone mentions Leviathan jump I think they talk about the book series

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/Leviathan
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>49932057
As a Jumper? Ah okay then.

>So is Forgotten Realms jump concentrated incredibly around mechanics, instead of narrative?
Looks to be a middle ground.

>What about Ravenloft?
Same, more fluff. Beware.

>Can you keep raising your level from forgotten realms in other jumps or you are capped at what you leave it with?
Doesn't say I can't, but that's broken so probably not without... Something like Random Encounters.

>Assuming Random Encounters from Order of the Stick or so, how high level could a jumper arguably reach during stay in Forgotten Realms?
At around thirteen to twenty Encounters per level, just me remembering/assuming here no hard numbers, maybe a level per month until you hit the wall that is epics. After that maybe a level per year. So around 28-32 or so without other things. Watch out for Phanes and other Epic monsters who just lolNope even Epic level characters.

>If you have Divine casting class from OotS and you have arcane casting in Forgotten Realms does this allow you into the dual casting prestige class that requires both or you need divine and arcane from forgotten realms?
I would but that's just me.

>>49932130
My statement stands.
>>
>>49931954
Not the maker, but...

Yes. No. Yes. 20+. Fanwank something.
>>
>>49932205
Should be: Yes. No. You can keep raising it. 20+ (if you don't die, of course, so fanwank responsibly). Fanwank something.
>>
>>49931954
>Instead of narrative
Bro, this is FR. The mechanics are canon to the setting, more or less.
>>
>>49931954
>What about Ravenloft?
This jumpmaker is still around for you to ask. Look for late night builds with pictures of redheads.
>>
>>49932137
The dieselpunk one?
>>
>>49932299
It's diesel punk and biopunk at the same time
>>
>>49932294
>Look for late night builds with pictures of redheads.

Are you sure you are talking about Jumpchain?
>>
>>49932375
Ravenloft-Anon likes to post builds for Jumps with pics of Red Heads, generally nice pics at that.
>>
>>49932402
Gaunlet, short stacks or big girls?
>>
>>49932414
My preference or Ravenlofts Pics?
>>
>>49932482
Both. But mostly former
>>
>>49932137
I always think The Leviathan Chronicles.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>49932495
Ravenloft pics seem to range from one end to the other.
As for myself? Yes.
>>
>>49932290
So... stock up on pet rats?
>>
In Infamous is the perk that lets you become your element supposed to be like Beast or...? What are benefits of it?
>>
>>49932800

Presumably being a lot harder to hurt. Just *woosh* bullets and stuff flying straight through.
>>
>>49932800
I think it's more likely something like Augustine's giant rock monster form or Sasha's weird oil-melding. The Beast is a super-anomaly among Conduits, given that he only happened because a human miraculously survived being at the epicenter of a Ray Sphere detonating, like a bargain bin Dr. Manhattan.

And I'd imagine the benefits of it are you get to be a giant rock monster/lightning elemental/creature from the database (database)
>>
>>49932923
>>49932909
Well then, that makes me experience intense anger at Neon because while it has great visuals it's method of recharge is far less common in certain settings than other powers. And taking energy form with Extra power of the angel glide from Video, while being Neon? Awesome
>>
>>49932971
At least you're not as fucked as Video.
>>
>>49932971
>>49932991
Yeah, while the Infamous jump is great, the inclusion of those two options where... a bit unwise?
>>
>>49933017
They're powerful Conduits within the setting, so it's not hard to see why. Not a lot of other options, off the top of my head there's a guy who controls junk (probably a general metalkinesis with a preference) and one that controls sludge also. Part of the motivation is also that the MC of 2 can use both Neon and Video. I woulda included the paper one though.
>>
File: JC2.png (541KB, 1054x778px) Image search: [Google]
JC2.png
541KB, 1054x778px
>>49933017
Eh. It was an early jump, nobody really knew what was supposed to be done how. Especially since at that point it was one guy (Quicksilver) and technically a standalone CYOA.

>>49932991
As a Video Condui here, I'll have you know I dig my elemental form. Eugene-style giant vidya construct aside, think about training to use it for very, very brief durations to phase through incoming attacks.

IF the Matrix had ANY sequels, the coolest part of the first sequel WOULD have been those twin guys.
>>
>>49933017
>>49933038
Paper one would be great conduit power. It was also a close second choice of what conduit powers should the DPU have. Apparently concrete won due to it being easier to use or something
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 833x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 833x789px
>>49933070
>IF the Matrix had any sequels.
>Being this much in denial
>>
So, with RebornAnon back, is there a good chance for Heylin Magic to be properly nerfed?
>>
>>49932130
if by hour you mean 24(he didn't sleep, just powered through it). From what I understand he still lurks and occasionally comments and has made offers to let people help improve the jumps fluffiness but noone ever offers to work on it, they just complain without offering help.
>>
>>49933248
He did? Misremembered, then.

I'm not sure who told you he still lurks, but I can't say I believe that at all. I've never seen a single comment about the jump, nor have I seen anyone claim to have made it in the chat.
>>
>>49933070
I meant more in the recharging sense.
>>
I'm relatively new to this whole jumpchain thing and while I've got a good understanding of official and community rules, I still can't wrap my head around how racial bonuses work. I know their are select instances like Mass Effect where it's specified that the forms of other races become alternate forms, but is that assumed to always be the case? My main example for this is the Sims 3 jump, where you can pick the different races and most of them provide special abilities that aren't technically bought with CP. How would stuff like that work?
>>
>>49933351
That's a huge problem. A power can be awesome or at least visually pleasing... But then you come across issue of "how do I recharge?"

I mean, for Neon you can just attach such neon lights in warehouse... Wait, how much energy does electricity thing grant you in warehouse? What can you plug in until you reach limits of your warehouse's energy production?
>>
>>49933085
Concrete won cause aesthetics. Paper apparently didn't convey the same sense of control and security that Concrete did.
>>
>>49933504
That's bullshit. Origami is the best. And the glorious paper folded 1000 times by the best paper conduits
>>
>>49933460
>How would stuff like that work?

Generally people go with "it just works".
>>
>>49933580
I thought it's more like, "These abilities are accessible in an alt-form."
>>
>>49933540
Read or Die Jump when?
>>
So my head still spinning from that warframe jump... i'd like to take the ship with me... so OSA Spplement, engage!
>>
>>49933333
Dem quints make you seem rather honest, so I'll assume you have merely missed interacting with him when he has revealed himself. Personally, I wish someone would take up his challenge of fluffing up his jump and making it all prettyful and loreiffic. I also wish that the other dnd setting jumps that got bandied about back in the day had gotten off the ground, like Eberron and Underdark. I think someone was talking Golarion as well for the pathfinderly inclined. Sadly nothing came of them.
>>
>>49933192
I don't think he's actually "back" so much as he just dropped in for a little. Kinda like Rukipedia.
>>
>>49933673
Spacebattles is doing it right now, actually.
>>
>>49933696
Yeah, but Adarx is a lot like DDAnon 'round these parts.
>>
>>49933460

Well, I know at least some (myself included) assume/house rule that any "Non-human" form gained or purchase through a Jump basically becomes an Alternate Form you can switch too as you wish, kinda like a Ben 10 situation.
>>
>>49933696
>spacebattles is screwing it up right now

fixed that for you.
>>
>>49933460
People usually get Final Form from Sword Art Online so they don't have to house rule too much of it.
>>
>>49930064
>nothing that ties it into Cyborg 009
>no examples of the technology seen in the later series like the crab mechs with lasers
>no perks to create a cult around your scientific wonders to cleanse the earth
>no motorcycles
>no kickass coats or outfits
Anon, what are you doing.
>>
>>49933744
Well, at least he's expressed no intention to >>49933763
ruin it over here.
>>
>>49933683
No need to use frowned upon Supplements.

Understand this. If you have the warehouse key and did not take portal like a Dimgus? MAKE a giant thin door with a lock you can fit your key into. Make it big enough so the ship fits through.

There you go
>>
>>49933683
Pretty sure Red said the Orbiter follows you. It would be one of the only good things she's done with that jump anyway.
>>
Reminder that this is only transient. He's in between classes right now
>>
>>49934042
Shitposter, I see that spoiler and I must ask.

You are most likely trying to drive out Jumpmakers so that they drop claims on their jumps so someone can make them just as you like them. But most Jumpmakers don't unclaim their jumps. In fact only 1% of jumps get unclaimed.

Shitposter, you are a shitty gambling man, unless you have an ace up your sleeve
>>
>>49934042
I thought there was an anon being particularly pathetically aggressive in this thread. How is it possible to be this spiteful?
>>
>>49934094
Such as? I didn't see anything until now.
>>
>>49934085
You're assigning goals that they probably don't have. Sometimes an asshole is just an asshole. They seem like they've been trying to stir the thread up so just ignore them, if they don't get any bites they'll give up.
>>
>>49934094
Sorry m8, first post today. I'm cool with Heavens' writefagging, we get so little builds and stories thanks to anal retentive anons who are angry it's not done "their" way that they'll reeeeee over the most retarded things.

>>49934085
>But most Jumpmakers don't unclaim their jumps. In fact only 1% of jumps get unclaimed.
Recent events prove you wrong, and if we can actually get a decent Bayonetta or Ace Combat jump you can bet I will gladly keep pointing out how shitty and untrue to the setting they are.
>>
>>49934201
>angry it's not done "their" way that they'll reeeeee over the most retarded things.
>It would be one of the only good things she's done with that jump anyway.

I don't believe you're this delusional, anon.
>>
>>49934233
Don't feed.
>>
>>49934201
Do... Do you see the hypocrisy in your two responses? This can't be accidental. Right? You actively condemn anon's reeing about things not going their way and in the same post declare that you're going to ree until you get your way.
>>
File: don't feed the troll.jpg (48KB, 680x543px) Image search: [Google]
don't feed the troll.jpg
48KB, 680x543px
>>49934289
Shut up.
>>
>>49934233
>>49934289
Am I?

You could afford a lot with the old Warframe jump. Now everything's stupidly overpriced, your starting power is far less than you normally could get, you're forced to cripple yourself just to get what you could have gotten with mib's jump, and what for? Little baubles and "creation kits" like she thinks everyone is as self-centered and vain as her? Not all jumpers, my friends. Not all jumpers.

I know how everyone keeps calling her jumps "CP vampires" but that implies there's actually good options to choose from, like Neo-Heisei or S&S. Instead it fails to the mistakes she made in God of War, where you've got overpriced tags for subpar options. If she priced them properly then maybe we could actually impact the settings. But we can't, because she assumes everyone is happy to stay in the mud like her. She needs to actually learn from our good jumpmakers here or get out of the way.
>>
Stop biting bait retards.
>>
So where were you when Red usurped ASA as thread waifu and became immune to all critique?
>>
File: acd.png (69KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
acd.png
69KB, 625x626px
Why do people respond to him? He's been spewing the same shit with varying garnish for years. He is not genuine, but in his desire to destroy the thread.

Learn to ignore him
>>
File: tmp_26557-images(2)390718120.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26557-images(2)390718120.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>49934335
What's a bait retard, and why should I stop biting it?
>>
>>49934386
I think he's been shitting up another thread on /tg/ too. He's gotten so bad he's spreading cancer to other threads.
>>
>>49934312
Fuck off
>>
>>49934386
I'm convinced half of the fuckers feeding are him samefagging, and the other half are severely autistic morons.
>>
>>49929045
>Last time on AMC's Jumpchain
Kikue: I FUCKING HATE TODAY AND ALL THESE FAGGOTS TOO
>This time on AMC's Jumpchain

The silence was finally broken not with a whimper, but Gamamgoori yelling at the top of his lungs. “Absolutely unacceptable! You not only fail to show up to school in a proper uniform or in time for class, but you seek to absolve a pair of delinquents for their crimes against the Academy?! Such behavior is not only unbecoming of a transfer student, but absolutely unwelcome! DIS-GRACE-FUL!” Red letters appeared in the air to emphasize the giant's point.

“I'm gonna guess that's a ‘no’.”

“OF COURSE NOT!” Gamagoori's shouting actually sent several of the One-Star goons flying into the air, a rush of wind following his words.

“Then if I beat you up, you'll have to let them go, right?" Nona asked,

Kikue was trying to process everything happening right now. Had Ryuko's arrival just signalled the beginning of even more crazy than usual, like random No-Stars who thought they could take on the Elite Four or the Academy by themselves? Granted, she planned to do it herself, but she planned to do it a tiny bit smarter than this. “Is he retarded?!” She exclaimed, finally.

“He's something, alright,” Cally said, still sounding distinctly unhappy.

“LANGUAGE!” Gamagoori shouted at the two.
>>
>>49934430
I might disagree with you on that ratio, but I think that's a pretty honest assessment of the situation.
>>
>>49934434
>>Last time on AMC's Jumpchain
>>This time on AMC's Jumpchain
Does that mean that you're going to brutally murder a beloved asian and a badass redhead?
>>
File: Jumpers.gif (1016KB, 296x225px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.gif
1016KB, 296x225px
>>49934434
>Is he retarded?!
More than one person has asked that about Jumpers over the years
>>
>>49934386
I still don't know what's going on in this image. No one's been able to explain it to me.
>>
>>49934476
Looks like a KillSat firing a bunch of Bait at africa
>>
>>49934476
It's a picture of a killsat blasting bait into central Africa.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
German Hollow Quest Jump is developing.
http://pastebin.com/PceZpciS
Here you go. Just so you guys can get an eye on how it's developing.
>>
>>49934496
>>49934497
Is that what the blob it's shooting at is? I figured the satellite was probably meant to be shooting worms, but I could never figure out what it was shooting at. It's Africa? Not sure how you can tell that, but thanks, anons.
>>
>>49934523
It's shaped just like the western coast of africa
You can see Spain just north of it
And Brazil in the bottom left
>>
>>49934562
I guess? Is the white supposed to be the Atlantic Ocean, is that how it works? The lack of outlines to the Earth's shape makes it a bit unclear.
>>
>>49934475
This reminds me of a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx3KD9Xo1fg
>>
>>49934604
Yes, the white is water. Look at it again and you can see the Med to the north of Africa.
>>
File: Anti-Spiral's Homelife.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Spiral's Homelife.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
How about we all calm down and discuss something more important.
Like why ASA is hiding the truth from us
>>
>>49934660
Non-Spiderman spiders a shit.
>>
>>49934660
ASA acts big, but you know he's henpecked around the Warehouse.
>>
>>49934434
The giant then turned his gaze back to the much shorter student in front of him, marching in front of him. “I don't know what possesses you to believe you can think to oppose the Academy's will, much less without a Goku Uniform, but such behavior is inexcusable!” Gamagoori cracked his oversized knuckles before adding, “I will discipline you accordingly!” Ira's hands lunged forward to grab the much smaller student into a grapple, or perhaps to crush his bones right then and there.

The much smaller student then grabbed Gamagoori's hands, the distinct sound of bones popping echoing into the courtyard as Nona tightened his grip. Then he started to push back, with Gamagoori visibly struggling with a surprised expression on his face as he was forced to take two steps back. The floor around them began to crack and scatter upwards into the air, the clash manifesting as a rush of ki from the conflict between two warriors.

Initially, it looked like a stalemate, but as the grapple went on Nona began to gain the upper hand. He shoved Gamagoori back step by step, gradually taking control of the struggle. “You...!” Gamagoori shouted before opting to just slam his forehead onto Nona's, giving him an incredibly painful headbutt. It was enough to make Nona lose his grip, but not enough to stun him for long. When Gamagoori moved to instead punch the delinquent in the face, they leapt backwards before somehow 'jumping' a second time, cancelling their momentum.

Gamagoori dusted his uniform before flexing his hands, looking at them with a frown.

“...Nona Kuuga, you said?” He asked before glaring forwards. “I will remember that.”
>>
File: Don't do it.gif (199KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Don't do it.gif
199KB, 500x482px
>>49934928
Now when does Best Girl show up?
>>
>>49934972
Discomilf?
>>
>>49934989
Satsuki
Or Nonon, I like both.
>>
>>49934972
Don't worry, Mako will show up soon I'm sure.
>>
>>49934006
>>49934042
Well, i have bought the biggership '-'
>>
>>49935073
Any Ship you purchase with CP always follows you in some manor unless a jump specifically says otherwise.
>>
>>49935092
Oh, so do they all provide the deed to go with it?
>>
>>49935110
Yeah, but you have to pay local title and registration taxes. It's murder in blue universes.
>>
>>49935126
La Blue Ship Girl?
>>
>>49935192
I've got the perfect gif for that joke, but I'm not in the mood for a vacation.
>>
>>49935218
Link?
>>
>>49935288
https://giphy.com/gifs/l0HlDIgFVcHaseYSI
>>
>>49935337
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTITTIES.
>>
>>49934660
I wish the Monmuso jump was good.
>>
>>49935386
I thought about making one, but then I watched the anime and read the manga. It's just trash. It's waifu bait that doesn't have anything to offer outside of that. If the creators had done something else with the setting, maybe, but as it stands its just a waste. I'm sorry, anon.
>>
Rosebud was his sled.
>>
It was I, DIO!
>>
Combo breaker.
>>
It was Judas.
>>
>>49935453
Thank you, anon. You're just what I needed.
>>
>>49935494
>The setting about lewdness being banned is, ironically, too lewd for a jump
I don't know why this amuses me as much as it does.
>>
Kumo desu ga, nani ka?
>>
>>49935522
Because it's pure fun?
>>
Why are we spamming spoilers? Is this a dank new meme I don't know about?
>>
>>49935523
>Kumo desu ga, nani ka?
They're disgusting, that's what.
>>
File: uneducatedyandere.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
uneducatedyandere.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>49935522
>>49935544
I don't know how people think it's a lewd setting. It's all about purity, maintaining purity, and learning about love.
>>
>>49935558
Hateful.
>>
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SPOILERS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING THREAD.
>>
>>49935552
They're bored and nothing else is happening.
>>
>>49935614
Shh babe. You know you love it.
>>
>>49935599
It's a pretty lewd setting.
Also Ayame is Best Girl, even if Anna is pretty top-tier.
>>
>>49935552

[spoilerydoo] The dankest, Captain Jimmy Jam [/spoilerdoodle]
>>
Jumpers, have you ever reinvented a series? What I mean is, in settings where the series does not exist (Star Wars in RWBY) or where it does not exist yet, did you remake the series for that universe to enjoy and/or to put your own personal spin on it.
>>
>>49935826
importing media is one of the ways I make my money, sometimes I'll even release a Complete series The day after the first episode Premiers over file sharing services just To freak people out.
>>
>>49935826
In Franken Fran with the help of the musical drawback I recreated the Rocky Horror Picture Show in it's entirety, but for real this time.
>>
>>49935904
>Still no Rocky Horror Picture Jump with a reader participation script
>>
>>49935957
>2016 remake drawback
>>
>>49935957
>Drawback where you spend the whole jump in antici...
>>
Has anyone claimed a Magic Mike jump?
>>
>>49935826
I do it all the time, both because I enjoy the series I'm remaking and because it is an excellent source of income.
I will modify the series to fit the setting I'm in.

>>49935957
>>49935904
Don't remind me of that movie.
>>
So I'm going to be busy today, but here is the next WIP for The Skull Man. It still needs items and drawbacks. I might also add more perks to the Drop-in, Kaijin, and Scientist backgrounds.
>>
>>49936494
To respond to earlier criticisms:

1. i can see that it seems to be based around taking the skull man origin. I will try to add more to the other backgrounds.

2. those missing things are items that have yet to be added or will be used as perks to round out the non- Skull Man backgrounds.
>>
>>49935409
There is always 12 Beast or that oneshot Deadline Summonnr
>>
>>49936524
Aren't those just Monmuso with literal plot instead of just PLOT?
>>
>>49928975
Wait, who's writefaggotry has been shakespearean? Are there any examples? I'd like to read some!
>>
>>49936494
>Those powers
Well, here's hoping for no drawback limit. I'm going to need all the cp I can get.
>>
>>49936692
Both have a monstergirl harem, but the story is radically different from Monmuso. Also 12 Beast has a legitimately interesting story/universe from what we've seen.
>>
>>49928975
>>49928991
>>49936737
>Reminder that we still don't have a Generic Shakespeare jump with an Exit, Pursued by a Bear drawback
>>
>>49936843
>Reminder that Romeo and Juliet is NOT a love story
>It's two stupid fucking kids being stupid
>>
>>49936867
But that's what love is.
>>
Oh hey, since this thread is likely to be over soon and I gotta head out, can someone else repost the Skull Man jump next thread for critique? Thank you all kindly.
>>
>>49936904
No. Love would have been going to their parents as asking for an Arranged Marriage to end the feud, which is not exactly uncommon.
>>
>>49936867
>Alas, Poor Yorick 0 CP drawback where all the popular misconceptions are canon.
>>
>>49936494
Reminder that that the third series' Skullman becomes Black Ghost after he sacrifices himself and is brought back to life.
>>
>>49936737

>Shakespearean

Well there was a lot of tragedy in Burgli's entries. There was even that deleted part where he became a skooma addict living in the Imperial City sewers. Would that count?
>>
File: Uneasy Tailor.jpg (77KB, 402x502px) Image search: [Google]
Uneasy Tailor.jpg
77KB, 402x502px
>>49935826
Sometimes I just publish a copy of the plot's script for laughs under the pen name Laplace. Or send it in edited bits to relevant people for laughs, and alter as needed with precog.

>>49935494
U-um, you're welcome.
>>
So is it just me, or is mankind in The Witcher just... fucking despicable on most fronts?

I can count the number of likable humans not counting magic-users on two hands.
>>
>>49937601
Every species and race in The Witcher is despicable.
>>
>>49937623
Yes, but they're Polish so we can't really hold it against them.
>>
>>49937699
Even the Germans are despicable.
>>
>>49936867
I still say that Romeo + Juliet is the best adaptation ever.

Now if only someone would write the opposite.
>>
>>49936494
>>49936515
Did you see >>49933810?
>>
File: RomeoSSR_B.png (192KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
RomeoSSR_B.png
192KB, 960x800px
>>49936867
I thought Romeo and Juliet was about Paris dueling the Stand using Romeo
>>
What are some early Jumps with cool Companions to get?
>>
>>49937930
Pokemon
>>
>>49937930
Obligatory Kancolle.
>>
>>49937733
As the Jumpmaker currently working on GHQ Jump I can say... not all of them. But going by the Quincies quite a few.
>>
>>49937930
EVO. It's not particularly dangerous if you've gotten any superpowers by then, and Gaia is a sweetheart.
>>
>>49937930
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs, NGNL, and Overlord have some decent or interesting companion options without being too difficult early on just off the top of my head.
>>
>>49938033
I was talking about in The Witcher. The Northern Countries represent Polish People, and they are all despicable.
The Southern Empire represents Germany, and they are all despicable.
>>
>>49938076
The dragon from number 2 wasn't too bad from what I remember. She was also kinduva cutie, too.
>>
File: 1427655384521.jpg (814KB, 1294x728px) Image search: [Google]
1427655384521.jpg
814KB, 1294x728px
>>49936494
>Skull Rebirth
Yes! More post-spark self-resurrection and immoralities.
>>
>>49937930
Symbiote and Undertale.
>>
What are some jumps with Companions who don't take up slots? I know LoK, Dodgeball, Symbiote.

And they don't have to explicitly be companions, just "people" or minds that you can access post-jump without taking up an active slot.
>>
>>49938383
I think one of the Megami Tensei jumps has Lucifer as a neutral observer.

Which still doesn't sound like a good idea.
>>
>>49938383
Light of Terra, if you go Deadlight Broken then Cultist-chan doesn't take up a slot. Which if you get the secret ending is actually pretty good.
>>
>>49938383
Kid Dad's has Ready Player One.
>>
>>49938497
Kid Radd, I believe you meant. Though Kid Dad does sound like a great premise for an early 90s comedy.
>>
>>49938497
Kid Radd actually has another one, with the Manual perk.
>>
>>49938483
WHY is best girl locked behind worst scenario?
>>
>>49936494
Which versions of Skullman had which powers? I tried the wiki but it wasn't clear on the subject.
>>
>>49938536
If BC would actually get done on time we could have best girl without worst scenario.
>>
File: image.png (723KB, 655x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
723KB, 655x823px
>>49938546
This one has skull barrier
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 535x898px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 535x898px
>>49938546
This one has skull fire and bone throw
>>
>>49938585
>>49938605
Thank you anon, that's very helpful.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1100x1080px
>>49938546
And this one is a large ham.

WHOOOOO?
>>
>>49938383
You can get a few in Young Justice, Legend of Mana has a cactus and I thought it had a talking fox but that might have been something else.
>>
>>49938687
The talking fox is from Quest for Glory.
He's optionally a companion but he can just be a hanger on.
>>
>>49938713
Thank you! I was straining my memory but could not remember where it was from.
>>
>>49938567
No, it'll just be an even worse scenario because you can't trust that bitch to do anything right.
>>
>>49938843
Yeah, I know. Isn't Cultist-chan the living embodiment of failure?
>>
>>49938843
Meh, can't blame someone for hoping. Actually, when's the last time we've seen a WIP? Think enough time has passed that someone can take it?
>>
File: smallbait.png (42KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
smallbait.png
42KB, 625x626px
He's really going for it.
>>
>>49938885
Look at it like this - you ought to feel pity. This is the only joy they find in their lives, the only thing that makes them feel as if they're worth something.

Only they never will.
>>
>>49938860
According to artist and lore, she managed to seduce Sororitas. And an Ultramarine. And she actually managed to get her speech impediment fixed with help it's just after that the Chaos Gods forced it back on her to enjoy suffering of that champion of chaos that helped her
>>
>>49938932
Are you talking about the shitposter, or everyone in this thread?
>>
>>49938948
Too bad the first CC doesn't reflect that and the second CC will be nerfed even worse.
>>
>>49938932
The shitposter looks at the pantheon of Jumpmakers akin to gods, yet one of Jumpmakers tricked him into killing his build. And thus the shitposter, filled wit rage, got rid of a jumpmaker, but that is not enough for them. They want to get rid of all Jumpmakers, blaming them for his troubles
>>
>>49938958
The poor shitposter is convinced that he's making a contribution to the thread so he isn't shitposting.
>>
>>49938958
cur_non_utrumque.jpeg
>>
>>49938958
The writer just creates the piece, they can't control how people read it.
>>
File: 1463936709046.jpg (68KB, 177x219px) Image search: [Google]
1463936709046.jpg
68KB, 177x219px
So uh.

I got distracted by a game of Civ.

Would anyone like the rest of the fight scene next thread?
>>
File: no fun ever.jpg (34KB, 378x400px) Image search: [Google]
no fun ever.jpg
34KB, 378x400px
>>49939013
I dunno, Bayo rulings have been pretty clear cut in their purpose to me.
>>
>>49939029
Yes, all the yes.
>>
>>49939029
Yep.
>>
>>49939029
I'm actually enjoying Kikue's reactions to absurd events more than the fighting, so I wouldn't mind skipping to after the fight if we see more of her.
>>
>>49939029
I thought we said we didn't want anymore of your shit.
>>
>>49939146
>we
Speak for yourself. At least he's posting builds and stories, what have you posted?

>inb4 "b-b-but they'll nerf me if I post them"
>>
>>49939029
All of my yes.
>>
>>49939160
STOP FEEDING HIM, YOU FUCK.
>>
>>49939175
No, I want him to tell us what he has done. What builds has he posted? What stories has he made? What has he ever contributed for adventures?

When he flakes like I expect him to, it'll be the end of that.
>>
>>49937812
I did. I will add additional perks and items to reflect those complaints. It's still a really early rough draft.
>>
>>49939202
Wow, that the stupidest thing I've read today.
>>
>>49939202
NO, LISTEN! He's Kratos!

If you ignore him he will not get the satisfaction of killing you, but if you respond his rage boner will grow. Your resistance only makes him harder
>>
>>49938546
I'll put that in the jumps notes before the final version.
>>
>>49939227
Fair enough, just wanted to bring that stuff to light. Thanks for reading it over at least!
>>
>>49939202
Nobody has managed to get him to act like a human being in over two and a half years, you're not going to do it now.
>>
>>49939234
>>49939202
There are two schools of thought.

One is to ignore the shitposter, so he lacks fuel. It might not work if the shitposter is sufficiently determined.

The other one? Keep feeding him so he shitposts so much it turns into bloody diarrhea and he kills himself. I prefer former
>>
>>49939302
But then what happens if the shitposter has been here for two and a half years and has been shitting this place with shitty jumps?
>>
>>49939202
Do you not understand how anonymous posts work? For all you know, that was just Heavens responding to himself to stir shit and score sympathy points.

How stupid has 4chan gotten these days? I mean, holy fuck.
>>
>>49939334
>being this paranoid
Thread posts: 401
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.