[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come you spergs never discuss x wing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: StarWarsIV_286Pyxurz.jpg (142KB, 1600x1202px) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsIV_286Pyxurz.jpg
142KB, 1600x1202px
How come you spergs never discuss x wing?
>>
>>49915543
>>
>Open thread catalogue
>ctrl+f
>"X-Wing"
>>
Pretty sure we do...
>>
File: Rebelling Starfighters.jpg (78KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
Rebelling Starfighters.jpg
78KB, 770x433px
>>49926677

See >>49926696

Half the point of /swg/ is discussing X-Wing, FFG, Saga, and all that.

The other half is talking about how much they hate Star Wars
>>
Because Starfuries are better and they could really work.
>>
>>49928591
Jokes on you, that's still an X-Wing
>>
>>49928617
How have I never noticed this before.
>>
>>49928698
Did I blow your mind babylon fag?

I really need to watch that show, it sounds really good from what everyone tells me
>>
>>49929078
It's like Star Wars, if it had a smattering of real science and actual writers instead of Lucas.
>>
>>49926677
I'm broke af
>>
>>49931012
Whatbdoes "af" even mean
>>
File: lifesavers.jpg (25KB, 600x293px) Image search: [Google]
lifesavers.jpg
25KB, 600x293px
>>49928591
The number one way you know there's going to be a death on Babylon 5? A starfury encounters anything more dangerous than a pack of Lifesavers.
>>
>>49931914
"as fuck"
>>
>>49926677
Of the actual game discussion in the /swg/ - Star Wars General threads, 90% is X-Wing, you asspie.
>>
File: babylon 5 chart.jpg (477KB, 2272x940px) Image search: [Google]
babylon 5 chart.jpg
477KB, 2272x940px
>>49929078
Much like classic Trek (though arguably even more so), Babylon 5 is both fantastic and terrible, often at the same time. There's plenty of cheap melodrama, bad humor, cut-rate sets, and sci-fi cheese, but there are also some truly great character and plot arcs, and you could not have found better actors for Londo and G'kar. A word of warning: 1st season is pretty bad overall. The only reason I made it through it is that I like science fiction and there wasn't much of it on back in the day. And there are moments of promise. But it isn't until the end of season 1 that you start to see things start coming together, and it's almost midway through season 2 until the show shows you how fantastic it can really be. All in all, I'd say it's a sci-fi nerd's show. You have to be able to look past the bad qualities to appreciate the good ones, and I'd wager that many "casuals" wouldn't get that far.
>>
File: q3t6pykp8yqkpd9.jpg (8KB, 191x328px) Image search: [Google]
q3t6pykp8yqkpd9.jpg
8KB, 191x328px
>>49926677
becaise tie fighter is the better game.
>>
File: Arc170_pair.jpg (68KB, 775x399px) Image search: [Google]
Arc170_pair.jpg
68KB, 775x399px
I prefer ARC-170 Starfighters more.

>Muh long range patrols
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.