[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it cheating if the ancient mortal gods of my setting used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471432909724.jpg (271KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471432909724.jpg
271KB, 618x800px
is it cheating if the ancient mortal gods of my setting used magic to shift the tectonic plates of the planet to suit their needs?
>>
>>49925698
Not unless they were playing a game where that was forbidden.
>>
>>49925698
I wonder what sort of needs might ancient mortal gods have that could be satisfied by shifting tectonic plates...
>>
>>49925982
Naughts and crosses played using mountain ranges?
>>
>>49925982
Its their fetish
>>
>>49925982
one part boredom, and one part it is the ultimate expression of love between the two. when they say they would move a mountain for your love, they actually do it.

>guy spends 1k+ years moving mountains, lakes and forests around and re-configureing their composition to get the perfect reflection of light off of everything to declare their love

if they want it, they better mean it
>>
>>49925698
>a massive earthquake rocks the coastal city, killing thousands
>meanwhile, in the domain of the gods...
>"A few inches to the left... no no, the right..."
>>
>>49925698
No more than it'd be cheating for any gods of any setting to use magic to do anything. What the fuck kind of question is this? The only rules your gods can break are the ones you give them.
>>
aight guys I got the popcor- what the fuck is this?
>what is wrong?
Xanos what the fuck is there a mountain range there?
>I don't know what you're talking about, that mountain was always there.
Bull-fucking-shit that mountain was there, before I went to go get us some snacks, my Human army was about to rape the shit out of your orcs, and now suddenly a mountain appears between them?!
>Yes well, time passes, things change, you snooze you lose and all that. The mountains aren't my fault.
I was gone for a measly half a month! Entire mountain ranges don't just spring up that quickly, you had better get rid of that shit right now, or I swear to the abyss I will shove them so far up your Ass, you will be sneezing dirt for the next millenia of millennia.
>But Pelog! It's not fair! My orcs suck dick, all they have are stone tools and muscle! How were they supposed to stand up against your fancy legions and ballistae?!
>Well maybe you should have though that before you had spend four centuries raping and pillaging my farms and villages, instead of giving them some brain matter. Now Get rid of those fucking mountains!
>No!!
Ok Xanos, I was willing to just enslave your orcs or have them become second class citizens if you had asked nicely, but if you force me to have my humans goddamn trek all the way across this shit, I will PERSONALLY MANDATE that every male orc be CASTRATED, and THE ENTIRE POPULATION CONVERTED INTO SEX SLAVES!!!
> Why do you always have to be such a try hard asshole Pelog?!?
I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S CHEATING!!!!!
>>
>>49928668
???:Pelog, just let him keep the, mountain, you know he's inexperienced and could use a little benefit.
Pelog: Fuck you Ish-kha, he's been here almost as long as I have, and he still pulls this shit all the time. And every time he does this, you fucking hop right onto his dick to defend him. 'Oh what's that, don't blame Xanos for destroying his own army, he's a sweet little baby that needs to be coddled. Tell your nasty humans to let the noble Orcs go back to their little green skin families, they're good boys who dindu nuffin.' Well I've had it up to here with his bullshit!
Xanos: Fuck You Pelog!
Ish-Kha: Fuck off Pelog, I'm trying to compromise to keep the game going over here. No one else has a problem with Xanos but you.
Pelog: THAT'S BECAUSE NO-ONE ELSE IS PLAY THE GAME BUT ME!!!! This was explicitly supposed to be a game of empires, with little to now cheats or divinity, yet I see that your stupid little, Mary Sue face, the Elves have a thousands year life span, inherent knowledge of magic, which is supposed to be rare, might I add, and are super good at everything because their lives are so long, oh and they are all also super attractive to the other races! And then there's Gringgorm, who's made a bunch of alcoholic midgets as an excuse to be a god of booze and DRINK ALL MY ALCHOHAL, who also have magic! And Xanos litteraly just copied my species and made them stronger and gave them "tribal magic" which isn't even actual magic but just a loophole to let him pull divinities and bullshit! Some when I come in with my Species of dirty, uplifted apes, I'm the try hard?! Fuck you Ish-Kha, your creatures aren't even playing!! Your just watching them make gay ass art and poetry and jack each other off in the woods!

Gringgorm: Hey, my dwarves are use only a little magic, they're not half as bad as Ish-kha's elves!

Pelog: Shut up Gringgorm, you owe me like, 10 six packs of Beer still.
>>
>>49927247
You should have twin gods of beauty who get into a centuries long competition to determine who can craft the most esthetically pleasing continent
>>
>>49925698
No, but if you think about it, terraforming in such a manner would be Mutally Assured Destruction.

Moving the continents far enough to create significant changes would result in so much ash in the air that it would usher in years of winter.
>>
File: 1437022427340.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437022427340.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>49928668
>>49929113
>Overgods of tabletop setting are playing a tabletop
But what does that make us?
>>
>>49929113
Ish-Kha: Oh stuff it Pelog! You always do this shit play your race as murder-happy imperials as soon as the game starts, and it always devolves into a total war before anyone even develops past muskets and renaissance shit, because you let them declare holy war over something as small as not saying bless you when you sneeze! And you always get in a dick-comparing contest with Xanos because he's the only one dumb enough to keep playing the war game with you!
Xanos: What the fuck Ish, I thought you were on my side?!
Ish-Kha: Shut up Xanos, this is half your fault! I'm tired of playing babysitter between the two of you! Sorry I just want to actually develop and advance my people! Is the that too much to ask?!
Gringgorm: Since when is having your dress-up dolls paint pretty little pictures and hide in their tree forts all day called "development and advancement"?
Ish-Kha: Shut your goddamn mouth you alcoholic little shit! Your little midget race haven't done a goddamn thing of worth this entire game! Nothing you add is ever serious! I mean seriously, You spent like 3 months elaborating on how their mating ritual revolves on identifying what gender the other is because they all look alike! What the fuck was the point of that!?
Pelog: Yeah, all you do is get hammered on the booze you bring, and then you get even more drunk on my booze. Seriously, if you're gonna drink that much at least bring your own booze man, that shit costs money.
Ish-Kha: By the Abyss, shut up about the booze Pelog. The point is that Gringgorm is a selfish non-contributing asshole who treats this like a goddamn joke!
Xanos: A-and he smells funny!
Pelog: Just shut Xanos, you don't even know what's going on right now!
Xanos: What is your problem Pelog? You always sperg the fuck out whenever I dare defy your "almighty human ubermensch " empire. Winning isn't everything you know!
Pelog: IF winning isn't everything then WHY aRE YOU CHEATING!!!
>>
>>49932568
That makes us the creatures they impersonate when they go down to the local Hobby shop to play wargames because playing with each other is god awful.
Or alternatively
They're fa/tg/uys from the far future, where computers are used to provide incredibly varied and powerful simulations of civilization building games.
>>
>>49925982
I dunno, but it sounds vaguely sexual (what with all of that grinding) and therefore Zeus probably had something to do with it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.