[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russ Chaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_19296-russ-104-1658655900.jpg (86KB, 800x462px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19296-russ-104-1658655900.jpg
86KB, 800x462px
Is there a story bihind Russ wolf pelts?
If not, as I see it he has acctuly killed and skined he's own son's! Wtf is up with that? He would be more chaos than even Konrad! I knew he was a traitor and evil.... but didn't think he was Slanesh and enjoyed skiing his own son's.
No wolf on Fenris and all that!
>>
Clumsy shitposting
>>
>>49919794
New fag Cunt!
>>
God lorefags need to go back shitposting on /v/
>>
It's stated in the lore that Russ killed several wolves while defending his own pack.
>>
I actually quite like the model. The level of detail on it's really cool.

I WILL be greenstuff sculpting a big fucking beard onto that shit, though. That part's inexcusable.
>>
>>49920057
Russ never had a beard and has always been depicted as clean shaved.
>>
>>49920394
I still think that both are right, he had a beard, then he shaved it off, then maybe grew another one etc so both the old and new depictions of him are right just taken at different points
>>
>>49919775
Russ isn't a traitor. That's ridiculous.

Yes, before you say it, he's incompetent. He was told to turn Angron around or kill him and he failed at both. The Emperor wanted him to detain Magnus and despite being given every chance to use his better judgment, Russ Russ'd it. He was the guy in charge of stopping rebellious legions and there was a huge Legion rebellion. None of that makes him anything more than a failure, though.

Yes, I know you're next point, that he deserted the Imperium. There's no denying that, he just went into the Eye of Terror, home of traitors, and never came out. We don't know why he deserted. It could have been out of shame, or fear. It could be because he believed there was some way to fix his massive series of fuck-ups. It's not necessarily because he was a traitor though.

Just because he was more a hindrance than a help during the Horus Heresy, inadvertently contributed to at least the death of Malcador by screwing up his Prospero mission, and he fucked off rather than stay to defend what was left, he's not a traitor.
>>
>>49920057

Might as well greenstuff a big fat wolf dong and tail onto him as well yiff-fag.
>>
>>49920887
Dude there should be a DAngels and Thousand Sons alliance built solely around hatred of Space Wolves. The fans would love it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.