[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about Delta Green?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: FECAL.png (313KB, 410x555px) Image search: [Google]
FECAL.png
313KB, 410x555px
What do you guys think about Delta Green?
>>
>>49918307
gud. but i am more classic 1920s lovecraft dude.
>>
>>49918326
So, Call of Cthulhu?
>>
>>49918307
Love it. Trying to get better at running it. I don't sell cosmic horror very well right now. There's a free quickstart pack if you want to try the new one.
>>
>>49918762
That sounds good.

What troubles you about cosmic horror, my friend?
>>
>>49918564
that is the implication, yes. impliers gonna imply.
>>
>>49918307
We like it. Next question.
>>
>>49919798
Best Delta Green character sheet?
>>
Are there any good YouTube/podcast DG games I can watch? I've never run or played anything Cthulhu before and I'd love to see some gm inspiration before I try selling the system to my group.
>>
>>49920326
http://actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com/category/systems/call-of-cthulhu/delta-green/
>>
>>49920326
Play Better Podcast is running a one shot currently
>>
>>49918307

Adventure hook: A new drug has hit the streets. Everyone thinks it's an incredibly powerful hallucinogen, but it actually transports the user to the Dreamlands. Not everyone comes back. There is a Gug getting fat on junkies, but hopefully it will never reach the real world.
>>
>>49920833
So, people are just... doped up in their bedrooms, rotting to death?

>>49920758
Are they good?

>>49920326
TableTop (The YouTube Channel) I believe ran one at one point.
>>
>>49920907
They're way better than the garbage that is TableTop
>>
>>49920907

It's mentioned in Dream Quest that the Zoogs "know many obscure secrets of the dream world and a few of the waking world, since the wood at two places touches the lands of men". The person taking the drug would be physically transported to the Dreamlands.
>>
>>49921163
Got it. So, a bunch of druggos go missing, gotcha.

>>49921012
Understand. May I ask why?
>>
>>49920907
roleplaying public radio is gud
>>
>>49922425
There is public radio roleplaying?
>>
>>49922493
the name some podcasters have given themselves
>>
>>49921163
Pretty sure that's essentially the plot of 'Sense of the Sleight of Hand Man'. Check it out, at the very least you could steal details (it's what I'm planning to do with it).
>>
>>49920833
You've just described Dennis Detwiller's Sense of the Sleight of Hand Man campaign
>>
>>49924304
>>49925224

Yes and no. The Agents aren't meant to go to the Dreamlands unless something has gone very pear shaped. It's more a matter of investigating the disappearances, taking down the drug ring, and hopefully doing it before a Gug comes through.
>>
>>49922493
Just google RPPR and check out their acutal play podcasts. The God's Teeth stuff is pretty damn good.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.