[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to Force of Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 005.jpg (88KB, 480x670px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
88KB, 480x670px
Im new to force of will so I have a basic question. When a card like Hastur, Chasing the Goats attacks or blocks it says that it deals 400 damage to a j/resonator. Does that damage happen as soon as the attacker is declared as in magic or does it happen when the combat damage is being dealt? So in short can it be dealt to a potential blocker and kill it before it can be used to block?
>>
anyone?
>>
>>49917701

It happens as it attacks, so you can blow up potential blockers (making it exceptional with Bows and lunya).

Also best girl reporting in.
>>
>>49918016
thanks for the answer. I just wasnt sure because my girl and I each bought a starter deck (mine wind and hers fire) and her deck just seems so much better than mine, especially when she starts popping my resonators with the direct damage.
>>
>>49918065
Gotta get gud at them elf tokens boy
>>
I'm curious if this card will have a spot in Red Rush decks. It feels like a lancelot, but different.
>>
>>49919981

Its pretty nasty, running a RUG rush Lunya with this, lance, Pricia and Chesh. Its pretty effective.
>>
File: 1218840810583.jpg (9KB, 206x251px) Image search: [Google]
1218840810583.jpg
9KB, 206x251px
>>49918016
>best girl got bodysnatched
>>
>>49920118

Cheer up. Valentina's a far better waifu. Just run with it.
>>
I want to fuck Piruruk
>>
>>49917701
Hey there, never played this but it looks alright. While I'm not a fan of the style, I did saw a bunch of Lovecraft-ian cards (Yogg, Black Goat, etc.). I there a lot of them? I could pick them up to do a deck or two and try this game this way.

Would it be possible to make two decks out of these? Are they in multiple sets? Is it expensive?
>>
>>49920355

There's a fair amount of it in the new set, the red deck is easily obtainable and comes with OP's pic and a few others (the ruler herself being Nyrlathotep)
>>
File: TTW-032-ruler_logo.jpg (391KB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TTW-032-ruler_logo.jpg
391KB, 732x1000px
>>49920118
>real best girl hasn't made a single appearance since her first set.
>>
I want to fuck Piruruk.
>>
>>49920149
I'll never give up my Acrylic
>>
>>49921111

Back in Vingolf 3 though.
>>
>>49920355
Cthulhu style cthulhus are mostly Grimm cluster, and mostly as semi boss monsters. But you can still play the deck if you're running the Grimm Nyarlathotep Ruler. Not sure how easy it is though given the colours.

After Grimm Kaguya defeated the Cthulhus by turning them into humans, which is why every recent one is humanized.
The fire starter deck is all Cthulhu, and decent amount of the darkness cards from Curse of the Frozen Casket are for a Yogg deck.

Generally Force of Will itself isn't expensive at all. In fact that's why some collectors hate it. And the Grimm cluster Cthulhus might even be super cheap because they're out of standard now.

(There's more support cards than these, they just don't have "Cthulhu" in their text") http://db.fowtcg.us/?do=search&q=cthulhu&exact=yes&sort=setnum&format=Wanderer
>>
>>49921013
>>49922291
thanks a lot guys
>>
File: CFC-071.jpg (381KB, 644x901px) Image search: [Google]
CFC-071.jpg
381KB, 644x901px
>>49922688
Enjoy playing with your fabulous eldritch horrors.
>>
>>49923201
this hurts my soul
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.