[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warcraft Lore and RPG Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 6

File: og dk.jpg (104KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
og dk.jpg
104KB, 400x465px
Old school death knight edition.

Discuss the lore and viability of Warcraft as a tabletop setting.

Previous thread:
>>49879212
>>
>>49917325
>Gen 1 DK
On horseback
>Gen 2 DK
On horseback
>Gen 3 DK
Slow fucking retard.

Leaving the scourge was a mistake.
>>
>>49917399
you forgot
>get a derp ass horse instead of classic DK horse with ram skull.
>>
>>49917399
Blizzard being butthurt shitters that can't balance was a mistake
>DKs were OP in Wrath
>so they know have to be trash forever
>>
>>49917468
a Baneposting derp ass horse too
>>
>>49917470
This is what always annoys me
>Make them OP
>Minigamers cry like all hell
>DK MUST NEVER BE GOOD EVER AGAIN, WE'LL NERF DK ASAP DK MUST ALSO GIVE UP ON ALL CLASS IDENTITY IT HAD FROM WC2 UP TO WOW BECAUSE REASONS.

Never forget bus shock
>>
>>49917567
>DK MUST ALSO GIVE UP ON ALL CLASS IDENTITY IT HAD FROM WC2 UP TO WOW BECAUSE REASONS.
I seriously hate this
>in WC2 death coil one shots anything
>in WoW it does pathetic damage and you only cast it because every facet of your spec's mechanics are tied to spamming it

>Legion is built around letting everyone live their class' fantasy gameplay
>instead of death knights being super strong and extremely hard to kill in exchange for being slow, or being fast mounted warriors, they're the squishiest and lightest hitting melee class in the game, but still slow as shit
>>
>>49917567
Blizzard always does that though

It took them 5 expansions just to get shamans back on track after they were OP in PvP in vanilla
>>
>>49917649
Let's just agree that fucking minigames ruin everything fun about every single facet in the game and should be considered that, a stupid minigame that needs no balancing and it shouldn't affect the maingame (pve) because even now you see minigamers raging and demanding classes to be gutted
>DK ruined because THEY MADE THEM OP AS FUCK IN SEASON 5
>Shammy ruined because STUPID RNG HELL MADE THEM OP IN CERTAIN VANILLA PVP SCENARIOS
>>
>>49917636
class fantasy hasn't been a thing since wrath. Ever since cataclysm blizzard has been slowly homogenizing classes. MOP was the last time when classes had different identities.
>>
>>49917649
>>49917855

You cant imagine the dicks I've sucked and the amount of DKP I poopsocked throught gathering dreamfoil but I got Sulfuras and later Might of Menethil too.

It was literally the best shit I ever had in a video gamer. Equipped my HoJ, right clicked on some full geared warrior or paladin and sometimes he was just fucking gone, oneshot from 100-0. It was totally worth being the Nightfall bitch for almost two years.
>>
>>49917915
Legion windwalker monks are the most "monk" the monk class has ever been

Too bad their artifact weapon is ugly as sin
>>
File: 1457136013112.jpg (110KB, 950x593px) Image search: [Google]
1457136013112.jpg
110KB, 950x593px
>>49909543
>he was an imperfect hothead, and his impulsive behavior led to his fall from grace.
It was all part of Ner'Zul/LK's keikaku. He had to chose a doubtful strong person for getting a champion who would serve as a field general of the Scourge and Arthas was ultimately suited for such end.

Like, (pun intended:) in the end it doesn't even matter which path you chose, it's all part of someone's elses plan, usually some Old God:
>Curse of Flesh, but then it was better for Azeroth. But not again because there the inhabitants can be corrupted. But not again because there we can send them on deep sleep if we try hard enough
>The orcs being liberated was all Medivh's plan for Hyjal Battle against the Legion. Humans didn't followed him BUT there was LK plotting towards that side already
>Kael's false flag on Illidan at Shatrath so the adventurers kill him because Naaru reasons
>Almost every battle against the Scourge in Northrend was because LK wanted us to be strong
>War against the Blue Dragonflight so the remaining Aspects couldn't face Deathwing & company without Malygos
>War against Deathwing so the Aspects become mortal So Nozdormu can die according to his visions?
>Garrosh going even more apeshit in Pandaria from drinking a Old God's blood, this due some Black Dragonflight (completely corrupted except for a single member iirc)
Then he goes to Draenor and fucks up everything big time:
>Trying to stop Gul'dan but then he gives him a stronger horde
>Then the weak Gul'dan becomes stronger than his old counterpart and starts summoning the biggest demonic invasion ever by himself alone

So the permanent war in WARcraft is because both Horde and Alliance need to be strong to keep the Legion (plus the Old Gods after Wrath) at bay
But this is also all the plan of the Titans: all the life on Azeroth (the chosen World Soul) works as her immune system against the bad guys, so if she awakes uncorrupted it's all over for them
>>
>>49917399

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatKE0FF2m4

>Implying 3rd Gen didn't have the best means of transportation
>>
>>49917915
>class fantasy hasn't been a thing since wrath.
except it's literally supposed to be the design philosophy behind Legion
>>
>>49918106
And Warlords of the Draenor was supposed to make WoW great again and we all know how that turned out.
>>
>>49918028
>that other boat at the end
fucking Captain Placeholder
>>
the way WoW handles imps is pretty amusing. Not only is there a hierarchy between normal imps and (relatively) more powerful fel imps, there are also now feral imps that are so common throughout the universe that they can be pulled out of space or secreted by more powerful demons
>>
>>49918366
impmothers look like gonarchs.
>>
>>49918387
more like morbidly obese bulemic women, but I guess
>>
>>49917938
>the Nightfall bitch
whut
>>
>>49918106
I like how Priest class fantasy is "you should've picked a Paladin"
>>
>>49918930

>he never played vanuilla
>>
>>49919054
To be fair that paladins literally started off as an improve version of priest in the lore.
>>
>>49919054
I dunno, Shadow Priests are pretty cool
>>
>>49919276
>edgy is cool
>>
>>49919276
>>49919311
S-priests get a free waifu-knaifu.
>>
>>49918945

An espionage themed expansion would be kind of cool. Though I don't see it happening ever.
>>
>>49919082
I did I didn't get past level 30
>>
>>49919443

Nightfall was a crafted axe with pretty shitty damage but an amazing proc that increased magic damage taken by 50% for 10 seconds or so. Your personal damage was pure shit but it massively inscreased raidwide damage with 39 other farm bodies around so it was mandatory to have one if you wanted to achieve anything more than wiping on Vael. People often put it on already sucky "utilty dps" like enhancement or ret or some random undergeared warrior desperate for a spot.
>>
First Garrosh apologist.
Then Garithos apologist.
What next? Which character with name starting on G who did everything wrong will have apologist?
>>
>>49921033
Grom "lets drink the demonic cool aid again" Hellscream
>>
>>49921033
Garthok
>>
>>49921033
Greymane
>>
>>49921033
Garona?

>>49919054
Wasn't SPriest damage completely bonkers with that new Insanity mechanic?
>>
>>49921257
But Greymane has nothing to apologize for.

I mean, he's wrong, but everything he does has been for all the right reasons, and with the best information available to him at the time.
>>
>>49921033
Breath of the Empress! Bring mighty Garalon apologists to us!
>>
>>49921554
Only wrong thing that Greymane did was that he wasn't a determined enough to see orcs put to a sword no matter the cost
>>
>>49921033
Galvangar

Fuck AV
>>
>next xpac
>instead of new race, blizz implements variants
>night/highborne, dark iron/wildhammer, eredar
>brown/grey orcs, zandalari trolls, antler tauren, etc

I know it would be butchering the lore but god dammit i want my trolls with good posture
>>
>>49921683
Could be interesting to implement, though it might take a fair bit of work in some cases to justify their inclusion in some starting zones.

Might be easier to have them start at level 10 in a fitting city and give them a short quest blurb about just coming from their homeland to join.
>>
Sheeit niggas

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2097154-New-datamined-Voice-Files-(Illidan-Encounter-Gul-dan-Encounter-Khadgar)
>>
>>49919054
And Paladin class fantasy is "you're basically a D3 Crusader now"
>>
Does /tg/ think Anduin is cute?
>>
>>49921683
>mok 'nathal
>Nelf worgen
>taunka

A man can dream

playable ogres or mogu when
>>
>>49922297
>amani
>forsaken elf
>>
What's Azeroth's version of Dindu Lives Matter?
>>
>>49923055
the Silver Covenant
>>
>>49923055
Forsaken. It's literally their entire storyline. "W-we matter! Even though we're already dead! Dead lives matter! But fuck the living, they can die for all I care." - Sylvanas.

Genn was right. We should gas the Forsaken.
>>
>>49923441
>Old Scourge
UNITE THE WORLD UNDER ONE FLAG AND ONE EXISTENCE, KILL THE BURNING LEGION. FOR THE ONE TRUE KING, THE LICH KING.
>Ebon Blade
WE'RE DEAD AND WE'LL DO WHAT THE LIVING CANNOT! FOR THE AZEROTH
>Neo-Scouge
WE'RE DEAD AND WE'LL DO WHAT THE LIVING CANNOT! THE OLD GODS AND THE LEGION WILL FALL
>Forsaken
Dead lives matter! We shall exterminate all the living!

>Forsaken worst undead
>>
>>49922259
He's ok but his stuff with Wrathion is kinda weird.
>>
File: CpvC4oxWcAU-xfo.jpg (81KB, 720x772px) Image search: [Google]
CpvC4oxWcAU-xfo.jpg
81KB, 720x772px
>>49924241
>weird
That's not how you spell OTP.
>>
>>49924241
Where the hell is Wrathion, by the way?

>Spends the whole of the Pandaria campaign, plus the Siege of Orgrimmar, plotting ways to defend Azeroth from stupid RED vs. BLU conflict (even if he tried to do it via RED's dismantling) and an upcoming Burning Legion invasion
>In WoD, he vanishes. If you pay enough attention, he can be seen flying around Khadgar's tower in Zangarra a couple of times before fucking off. No dialogue, emotes, references on quests, nothing
>In Legion, with the long-expected Burning Legion invasion happening, and the discovery of Spiritwalker Ebonhorn/Ebyssian (although this one MIGHT be a secret known only by Mayla and a handful of highly trusted adventurers), he still hasn't shown his face
>>
>>49925899
Anduin keeps him naked and chained to the foot of his bed.
>>
>>49925899
Well, WoD is basically Wrathion's fault. In War Crimes, he's the one that frees Garrosh and allows him to bring the Iron Horde to our reality, which in turn also brings the current Gul'dan that is heralding the Burning Legion. In any case, he SHOULD show up in Legion. I mean, since MoP, Wrathion was always about trying to stop the Legion, even if it meant allying himself with Garrosh. And now the Legion is here, yet Wrathion is no where to be found. One would think that Wrathion would be personally leading the battle against the Legion.

Personally, I hope he shows up and him and Anduin marry each other.
>>
>>49925899

Im more pissed at
>all the black flight is CORRUPTED!
>except these ass pulls we keep coming up with then forgetting about

I was okay with it up until ebonhorn fucked off in the Nethalions lair instance to "do something else"

Geeee I wonder what that was. Fucking fuck.
>>
>>49925899
Ebyssian was originally supposed to be Wrathion, but then it ended up in the same place as King Llane's Skyhold model.

I bet Wrathion's trying to get the Outland black dragons to join him in the fight.
>>
>>49925899
ebonhorn was wrathion in the beta IIRC.
>>
>>49926045
>Well, WoD is basically Wrathion's fault. In War Crimes, he's the one that frees Garrosh and allows him to bring the Iron Horde to our reality, which in turn also brings the current Gul'dan that is heralding the Burning Legion

Wasn't that Kairozdormu, that turncoat Bronze dragon we met in the Timeless Isle?

>>49926073
>>49926147
Still, even if he was substituted by Ebyssian, they should have him appear somewhere else. The Rogue Class Hall campaign sounded like a good idea, considering he's one (somewhat) and is known to have been previously involved with the Ravenholdt faction.
>>
>>49926567
He was an accomplice.

Apparently the ACTUAL plan was "Garrosh, in exchange for us keeping you alive and setting you free, you form the Iron Horde using Goblin tech, original Draenor Orcs and NO DEMON BLOOD, then bring them and their strength to Azeroth to fight against the Burning Legion."

And then Garrosh had a "better" idea.

But what they didn't know was that he was always going to be left alive and the Celestials had basically already forgiven him and it was actually EVERYONE who was on trial. Mostly because they weren't there for the explanation of exactly that.
>>
>>49921033

Garithos is funny because he was never intended anything more than to be a cartoonishly wacist ebul strawman but he actually turned out to be right in many things. Its like blizzard writers tried to punch a strawman so hard they missed and broke their arm.

>>49926045

Guess he got retconned out just like Medan
>>
>>49926643

WoD is such a shame, despite the absolute lore rape I really liked the aesthetics of the Iron Horde, the whole caveman steampunk monster hunter thing. It also torpedoed the whole THE ORCSIES DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS THE DAYMONS CORRUPTING MAAAN thing, showing them to chimpout and genocide the draenei just as hard.

Then they decided to cut all the content, Shattrath, Farahlon, Ogre Continent and just make the orcs drink the kool-aid again. What was the fucking point then? To fight in generic green glowy legion place #326?
>>
>>49924086
Weird how the organization called Black Dick is the one who doesn't act like a stereotypical nigger or a dick.
>>
>>49927176

Up till Legion when they just barge in and try to raise Tirion as a death knight. Then they try to raise Whitemane as a desperate attempt by blizzard to appeal to nostalgia.
>>
>>49927200
S'cool, a nigga's got to branch out, let loose and vent his nigga moments before he becomes a productive and successful member of society.
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (132KB, 750x582px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
132KB, 750x582px
Make night elves great again.
>>
>>49927397

Get them out of the Alliance first.
>>
>>49917325
Back in the day, Warcraft's lore was cool.

Now it's just unadulterated pile of shit.

It has a special place in my memories, though.

I won't spit on it.
>>
How do Sylvanas and the Forsaken feel about Illidan?
>>
>>49928337
sylvanas is a BDC whore, just look at varimathras

she wants to succ
>>
>>49928337
Logically, they should revere him, but they probably hate him for some contrived reason.
>>
>>49928348
What's with all you faggots in these threads and cocks? Are you insecure or something?
>>
>>49927104
Yeah, but unlike Medan people actually liked Wrathion.
>>
>>49928337
They probably don't really care about him all that much desu. He's never screwed with them directly and all their fights against him were as part of the greater Horde expedition force in TBC.
>>
>>49927104
Garithos was right about nothing, you are thinking of Daelin
>>
File: LichKingFrozenThrone.jpg (9KB, 449x202px) Image search: [Google]
LichKingFrozenThrone.jpg
9KB, 449x202px
What would happen if the Lich King after TFT was actually Ner'zhul in Arthas' body
>>
>>49928843

>Sylvanas has him killed
>Kael'thas joins the Burning Legion

Sure he wasn't.
>>
>>49928887
He trusted a monster who killed him for following her orders, and banished a loyal man of the Alliance effectively forcing him into the arms of the Burning Legion

Both of the events you describe were his fault, he was right about nothing
>>
>>49928843

He was right about Kael being a whiny bitch.
Right about the Naga being evil. He managed to collect the scraps of the Alliance and restore Dalaran. Hell, he even got over his racism and worked with Sylvanas to defeat the scourge and the dreadlords. Then he was right about not trusting inhuman beasts.

This is way more than expected from a strawman whos only purpose was to be a convenient hate sink(Clan)
>>
>>49928955

>Elves Dindu Nuffin it Human/Whitey fault

What is this MMO Champion?
>>
>>49929036
You don't banish someone for being a whiny bitch, and you don't throw someone into the arms of potential enemies when you could keep him as your own ally, even if he's a whiny bitch

Then he teamed up with Sylvanas, which has time and again proven to be a really stupid idea
>>
>>49928697
They have nothing to say so they just keep spamming memes and talking about how their waifu could suck better than a succubus
>>
>>49928785
He should be their Jesus.
>>
>>49929313

He wasnt banished. He was court-martialed for disobeying direct orders even after he was let off after a warning. Do you even army son?
>>
>>49929568
>Court-martial the leader of an entire race
>Destroying any chance of continued cooperation, assuming you let them live
>Doing this when your forces are just barely holding out, and you have few allies to call upon
I'm surprised anyone would think that's a good idea.
>>
>>49929594

>whiny crack addict disobeys a direct order twice
>trusts the fucking naga who go out of their way to suck all the evil cocks form old gods to legion

the entire point of garithos was to make kael good in comparison by being cartoonishly stupid, racist and I AM SILLY

and they failed
>>
>>49929594
There's this thing called discipline, armies run on it.
>>
Druids should be nerfed 2bh
>>
>>49929264
You are the one screaming "Garithos dindu nuffin"
>>
>>49929762
Druid class fantasy is the most ruined

People complain about death knights and shamans and whatnot. But at least death knights still use unholy magic and shamans still throw lightning.

Druids had a third of their theme destroyed in favor of a different theme that no one wanted or asked for, and every expansion since Blizzard has just doubled down on the new, shitty theme
>>
>>49929733
>>49929758
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at that point they knew nothing of the Naga. They certainly seemed to have ulterior motives, but other than that the most you could accuse them of is looking creepy. What Kael did was no different than hiring mercenaries to help him fight. You could go on about orders and discipline, but the Alliance was on the brink. They aren't in a position where they can afford to be picky. Kael essentially hired mercenaries to help him do the job he was ordered to do, and the only reason anyone found fault in that is because Garithos is cunt.
>>
>>49930023
>They certainly seemed to have ulterior motives, but other than that the most you could accuse them of is looking creepy.
They occupied rightful human clay in Dalaran and took a paladin prisoner, that's kind of enough to assume hostile intentions.
>>
>>49930331

Yeah I totally forgot that in the night elf campaign they are already battling humans.
>>
>>49929807

good, let them rot. im still mad how they cucked the shamans out of thier own elemental-themed expansion pack and raid
>>
>>49929461
>how their waifu could suck better than a succubus
Well.
Can they?
>>
>>49930331
I see your point, but I also want to point out
>They occupied rightful human clay in Dalaran
Dalaran was founded by humans AND elves.
>>
>>49930576

no it wasnt
>>
>>49929807
I haven't played in forever, what's the new shitty theme exactly? You've got me curious.
>>
>>49930621
Yes it was.
>>
>>49930621
It was founded by the humans of Arathor who had been trained in Arcane magic by the High Elves during the Troll Wars. The Elves joined with them to form the Order of Tirisfal to help keepntheir magic from summoning demons, which eventuslly became the Council of Six that ruled the city.

Even if they didn't directly found it Elves have helped rule it almost since the beginning. And were also key in its creation.
>>
>>49930767

>It was founded by the humans of Arathor

you just said it

the elves had nothing to do with the foundation, the troll wars and training of mages were a completely different thing
>>
>>49930800
It's all related. It's like trying to claim that Orgrimmar is an Orc city and that the Trolls have no right to it. The High Elves were intimately involved in the creation of Dalaran even if they didn't found it directly.
>>
>>49926643
>And then Garrosh had a "better" idea.
desu any plan that starts with brutally murdering a dragon isn't *all* bad
>>
>>49930949

No they werent. They trained the human wizards far before the war actually happened. The sole reason Dalaran is a thing is Stromgarde banning magic.
>>
>>49931096
Actually, the humans were trained in magic because the was was ALREADY happening. 100 human mages were key to Human-Elven victory,
>>
>>49930574
Yes
>>
>>49929461
what if your waifu is a shivarra and is therefore objectively superior to a succubus
>>
So, is Argent Dawn the last server where you can occasionally, very rarely, have pickup RP that doesn't make you stab your own eyes out? Everything seems to be relegated to guilds now, and even then many are pretty dead
>>
>>49928861
At that time we were promised the two had fused to become a wholly new being, and entity consisting of both individuals' memories. however nobody, literally NOBODY, really udnerstood what that ment. Thousands of Fanfics about Arthas being rescued and redeemed were written, debates on whether or not Arthas still existed within the Lich King's entity set whole commentary sections and forum threads aflame. Nobody could actually grasp the concept of what mechanically had had to happen in order to make that kind of Lich King where Ner'zhul and Arthas had "become one".

And then Golden's novel dropped and the great retcon happened, proving that not even canonical writers under Blizzard's observation could explain: Arthas still existed - But was not worthy of redemption because he was a colossally butthurt dickhead so embittered because "Muh friends abandoned me" and "Muh horsey died".

What would happend if Ner'zhul had taken over? Less retcons would have happened, and perhaps more EEEEEEVIILLLLLLLL would have gone down.
>>
>>49928861
He wouldn't mess around and used the Scourge, likely to destroy his opponents one after another instead of attacking all at once. Alliance first.
>>
>>49932279

He would get shit done.
>>
>>49930735
Balance druids used to be fae casters, split between arcane damage spells from the moon and nature damage spells from life and the emerald dream

Now they're cosmic casters, using arcane damage from the moon and nature damage from the sun (not fire because no good reason).
On top of removing an interesting theme from the game, it also renders the entire reasoning behind the existence of tauren paladins and priests nonvalid

Also it's just way less cool
>>
>>49930574
>>49931383
Do you get off on being the cancer in these threads? You seem pathetic enough.
>>
>>49931548
Argent Dawn is the server that makes me want to stab my eyes out the most, atleast alliance side.
Their Horde is neato though, aside from those two futa tauren that lurk the valley of honour.

That and those iron tusk vanguard guys seemed kinda autistic, aside from the fat as fuck old dude with the cane. He seemed pretty cool
>>
>>49933137
Alliance is toxic on all rp servers, it's just how it goes
>>
>>49933079
Foreplay too rough?
>>
>>49934555
I blame humans. No mother fucker roleplays a warcraft human in world of warcraft, it's always some movie or vidya reference, or worse still, GoT shit
>>
>>49933137
>>49934555
What servers are better then? Everywhere I've been, Horde is pretty much relegated to guild only, with Alliance you can at least get some decent dorf RP going on occasion
>>
>>49935130
it's better not to RP in an mmo at all
>>
>>49935676
This was the reason for me to quit WoW back in BC, actually.

The only reason I ever bought that game was because I wanted to escape to azeroth and pretend that I was an orc warrior and forget that school sucked, love sucked, life sucked.

Imagine my utter buttblast when I found out I was paying a monthly fee just to not get what I wanted out of the game, plus getting chastised for not "playing the game right".

Fuck me I feel the anal fissures flare right back up remembering it.
>>
>>49935676
I know it's shitty, but I like to do it as a guilty pleasure when I do the yearly two months of expansion romp.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.