[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /tg/, can your BBEG pass biology class?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: Mgs-liquid-snake.jpg (69KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
Mgs-liquid-snake.jpg
69KB, 400x585px
Tell me /tg/, can your BBEG pass biology class?
>>
File: ShouTucker.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ShouTucker.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Pass? He can teach it!
>>
File: eva graveyard.jpg (187KB, 574x1280px) Image search: [Google]
eva graveyard.jpg
187KB, 574x1280px
>>49907106
My BBEG came from an ancient but incredibly advanced civilization (crystals errywhere) that accidentally ended itself by going full Third Impact, merging into a collective consciousness super-being, and ascending into the celestial realm never to be seen again and leaving their civilization behind to crumble with the ages. The BBEG was in extradimensional prison at the time and missed out on the glorious ascension.

He probably knows more about biology than we do in modern Earth. Motherfucker knows all kinds of terrifying secrets.
>>
>>49907106
Pass Biology Class?

He's the God of Flesh.
>>
File: Alex.Mercer.full.1689909.jpg (344KB, 735x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Alex.Mercer.full.1689909.jpg
344KB, 735x1187px
>>49907106
He's the teacher.
>>
>>49907106

no. he thinks everything's made of magic and controlled by a wheel of fate. and cutting people open is taboo enough that nobody really knows the inner workings of the body.
>>
>>49907106
Probably.
He's a scientist who figured out the meta human gene well enough to grant temporary powers to his flunkeys. Only one power at a time though.
If he gets DNA from a real meta human he can totally copy their powers though
>>
Mines a pure magic being, he wouldn't know what the shit is going on.
>>
>>49907106
Yes.

But only by cheating in the test.
>>
File: T.E.F airdrop.jpg (98KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
T.E.F airdrop.jpg
98KB, 1280x692px
>Biology test?
>>
>>49907216
Pretty sure those angels can't be taught jack shit and just destroy stuff though. Biology is planterbuster level after all.
>>
>>49908113
I'm not actually using Eva angels in my game, Third Impact was just the closest analogy for what these ancient people did to their civilization.
>>
>>49908179
Nvm then. I thought you were the same adeva guy as that dude from a thread last night and was tryna give him a hard time.
>>
>>49907106

In my world the people of the land are magically oriented, meaning they all totally get how magic works and where it all comes from. However the flip side of this is that science shit is fucking eldritch to them.

So no, chances are almost none of them could even begin to figure out how biology works.
>>
>>49907106
Probably. But he's an alchemist by trade so he'd probably just scrape by, all the while complaining that biology is just applied alchemy.
>>
>>49907235
Given all the people he's nommed, he can probably teach every class.

Though why anyone would hire a walking virus is anyone's guess.
>>
>>49908458
It's the other way around.
>>
>>49907106
>Anima wizard
>He's creation
He'd just teach the theory of evolution creationism mode and PROVE it right.
>>
File: Scholar_of_Sins.jpg (64KB, 624x907px) Image search: [Google]
Scholar_of_Sins.jpg
64KB, 624x907px
>>49907106
He's some sort of undead, we are not sure what exactly, so yes?
I mean, he probably saw his own organs rot away. However, I doubt he would pass anything advanced, like Organic Chemistry.
>>
>>49908520
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE BESTIALITYFAGS GET OUT!
>>
>>49907106
>BBEG

Don't have one. Cliche garbage.
>>
>>49909512
>requirement for at least a quarter of all stories and likely used in a far larger percentage
>cliche garbage

I hope you get hit in the dick with a literature 101 book.
>>
>>49907106
Why would he need to, when he can just be a moody tweenager with daddy issues and make a psychic friend to steal a giant robot, so years later he can wave it around going "GIVE ME MY DADDY'S BODY I WANT TO MAKE AN ARMY OF DADDIES!"
>>
>>49908516
Good references and connections.
>>
>>49907106
FLAWED RECESSIVE GENES
>>
>>49908179
So like the Dwemer only their Numidium isn't running around the space-time continuum NOing at shit
>>
She's well-versed in physiology and related fields from her necromantic studies, but she's not much good at anything else without some serious studying.
>>
>>49909918
>literature 101 book

I see your problem; what's it like being an uneducated hack?
>>
File: 1465187544999.jpg (256KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1465187544999.jpg
256KB, 600x849px
No. Real BBEG are economists.
>>
>>49914699
And I would have lowered the GDP too if it weren't for you meddling positive externalities!
>>
Not when he's hungry for worms
>>
>>49907222
But can he into bones?
>>
>>49908210
nope, that'd be me.
>>
Considering he is a master biologist...
>>
>>49907106
Absolutely not. The basis of their ideology involves a complete failure to comprehend evolution.
>>
>>49907106
Unlikely, since he has no biology to speak of. He's basically a walking, talking nuclear explosion barely contained an ectoplasm shell painted to look like a person. His species has no concept of mortal flesh.
>>
>>49909512
>egointensifies.jpg
I'm sure your players would love to play through your novel, which is clearly far superior to LotR...
Sorry, I forgot you didn't have any.
>>
>>49907106
He went to wizard college, so yes and no. He can pass the biology classes in his world, but not necessarily in ours.
>>
I only ever took freshman bio in high school, so probably not.
>>
File: femercer.png (190KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
femercer.png
190KB, 500x691px
>>49907235
I'd let _it teach me whatever.
>>
The small scale one, definitely. The major one maybe. Small one incorporated strands of elven genetics into all other sentient, humanoid races to bring back his empire after its destruction. He plans to "grind" millions of lives to bring back the elves and reclaim his title as their King.

Large scale one is a fertility god who gained a ton of followers (and due to the nature of godhead in my world, expanded his domain a ton by invalidating other gods). He was locked out of the realm but is scheming to invade. So I guess biology is pretty irrelevant to him.
>>
File: demonchild.png (241KB, 458x337px) Image search: [Google]
demonchild.png
241KB, 458x337px
>>49907191
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.