[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horus Heresy General /hhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 52

File: 1477071665824.jpg (253KB, 879x587px) Image search: [Google]
1477071665824.jpg
253KB, 879x587px
HEUGSWORD Edition
Smells like burning and wet dog sub-edition

>HHG FAQs
http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
http://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
http://pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
http://www.strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Oct 16 White Dwarf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zm71nli980zr97h/WhiteDwarf_Oct16.pdf

>Primarch Popularity Poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/11458318
>>
File: palenomads.jpg (101KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
palenomads.jpg
101KB, 498x498px
First for Pale Nomads
>>
>the emperor was mean
>let's worship these evil, bloodthirsty and rapey gods instead
>sacrifices half the imperium
>we're the good guys

Really makes me think as a Word Bearer...
>>
>>49901396
I agree. I've been thinking of acquiring breachers just for their plain aesthetics.
>>
>>49901497
Belief is a helluva drug.
>>
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-BE/Leman-Russ-Primarch-of-the-Space-Wolves
>>
So I watched a few 30k battle reports on youtube, and I really like it. At the moment I'm reading through the links in the OP, but quick question: How viable of an army would I have with one box of Betrayal at Calth and Burning of Prospero?
>>
So which model is coming first from FW, Dorn or Alpharius?
>>
>>49901573
I think it depends on the legion you want. Some are going to be more effective with 70 footsloggers than others.
>>
>>49901573
Depends on the army and meta, you're quite weak to artillery, and unless your fists or NL your termies will foot slog and die
>>
>>49901633
I like a lot of them. Favorites would probably be either Space Wolves or Imperial Fists.
>>
>>49901548
>Those rules
Bastards!
>>
>>49901680
Do you use white or black primer
>>
>>49901678
My local meta doesn't have a lot of 30k, but the 40k part is pretty weak on the artillery side.
>>
>>49901698
Both, depending on what I want to paint. What has my choice of primer to do with that though?
>>
>>49901548
Why would he ever use the power axe?
>>
>>49901718
Okay, I'd say build up some bolter marines and 3 suppourt squads of 5 weapons as IF, but hold out on painting the rest depending on how good SW rules as we still don't have them

Your primer matters because that decides how easily yellow goes on
>>
There is also this painting book releasing with BoP. So far the thumbnail shows SW, DG and AL. DG is pretty much the same as the video in WarhammerTV, but the AL forgoes the metallic blue/green for a matte look. There is the recipe for those that don't want to zoom/search:

-Prime Macragge Blue (with Citadel spray primers, of course!).

-Basecoat with Sotek Green, Leadbelcher and Abbadon Black.

-Nuln Oil the fucker.

-Waywatcher Green (I think, it's a glaze) the armor. Dark Reaper to highlight blacks and ceramite white to the eyes.

-Temple Guard Blue for armor highlights, Fenrisian Grey for blacks and Runefang Steel for metal. Blood for the Blood God to the eyes (so get ready to sacrifice someone everytime you need to paint them)

-Base the thing as you see fit.

Seeing the picture with the result, I think I like the Runefang + glazes better. This one is too shiny, they look like Aquamarines.
>>
>>49901747
Thanks for the advice, but I have one last question: Do we already know around when the SW rules will come out?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 601x601px
>>49901548
HOW DARE THEY NOT GIVE THE BEST AND MOST LOYAL OF ALL PRIMARCHS HIS FULL RULES.

IT JUST NOT FAIR BROS!
>>
>>49901718
>>49901747
So
5 PA flamers
5 PA meltas
5 PA plasmas
45 PA bolters, although min squad size in 30k for tacticals is 10, so you'd have to make them into 3 groups of 15, or get 5 more on ebay.
Add some Apothecaries for FnP, and a HQ and you have a decent army.
Alternatively you could go for IW as they footslog better, due to being immune to shooting morale checks, and then their RoW, Hammer of Olympia, means they can charge after firing their bolters.

But yeah good start to an army their and thankyou for giving us enough info and reading the pastas and not going 'I GOTS DA QUESTION HELP'

Don't treat this like your blog but do update us on how it's going semi regularly. Don't worry too much about mixing armours, because if you weather and put battledamage on the model it's kosher
>>
>>49901726
You primer is going to act as a base for all you other colors. Long story short: white goes better with light colors like yellow (which let me tell you, it is a bitch to paint, but you can go around it a bit by using yellow primer), black with dark (not necessarily pitch black, but trying to paint lights colors like whites or yellows in black is a terrible experience).
>>
>>49901456
So Horus Heresy, does this have its own rulebook and codices or does it used the 40k rulebook and some additional supplements for army lists and stats?
>>
>>49901573

You're going to need some extras on top of that, for sure. The main thing will be transports, but also probably some additional heavy/special weapons so that you can run some of them as support squads, or some upgrade sets, depending on the legion (if you pick IF then you might want to turn some of them into templar brethren or phalanx warders, for example). The terminators' close combat weapons are less than ideal too. That said, the two boxes make for a pretty decent baseline, and you're unlikely to need any further power armoured bodies.

On the subject of upgrades, I'm always astounded at the sheer cheek of FW selling kits for special units that require you to buy five tacticals as well just to get the legs, making the whole thing enormously more expensive than complete special units in other legions.
>>
>>49901806
I think it's due end of january or beginning of febuary, whenever the next FW open day is. It should have rules for SW and TS, their unique units, primarchs and O.G. Characters (Bjorn is a nobody on Prospero, and it's only because everyone else in his squad dies that he comes to prominence ). Also custodes and SoS, custodes are supposed to be a full army, but mechanicum took awhile to get their full army, whilst Sisters are just 2 units you can ally in.
>>
>>49901843
It uses the FW horus heresy series, and it's then called 'Age of Darkness', but we still rely on the core rulebook for rules, everything else is FW sans Calth and Prospero
>>
>>49901851
Calth comes with 3 special weapons of each variety, same for prospero, so he'll have 6 flamers, 6 plasmas, 6meltas, but yeah need to go to FW for the Volkite and rotor cannons :^)
>>
>>49901877
Oh damnit, part of the reason I wanted to play this was to get away from 40k's shit rules.

Still, I suppose that does mean I can play a legion versus Dark Eldar, that flexibility has to count for something.
>>
>>49901801

GW don't do the metallic HH schemes for one reason or another, most likely because they rely on transparent paints which they don't make, and really need an airbrush for the best results. Even the 'many washes' methods seem to be haram, possibly because they want everything to fit the 'base, layer, highlight' approach. I suppose they think it's too confusing to let people know that there are entirely different techniques out there.
>>
Priming my first models today gents, I won't bother posting photos because no one cares, but I'll be applying my first washes to make Imperial Fist Vets
>>
>>49901895

Yeah, but with a weapon set or two from FW, and a handful of magnets, he could set himself up with changeable 10-man support squads like a sensible person.
>>
>>49901925
The airbrush is probably the actual reason.
Hell, isn't the FW AL scheme basically "Aibrush 20 light coats then do the edge highlights with a teeny tiny brush"?
A bit complicated to explain to your clients that they need to buy yet another setup thats costs about a hundred bucks at the cheapest.
>>
>>49901913
>flexbility
Squads and Squads belonging to legion are pretty rigid in how they can be played.
But you do get away from the formation spam which is good. Also 30k legions blow 40k chaos legions out the water. Seriously GW should minimize the ranges and just let FW rules team work it out
>>
>>49901932
Remember small squirts as you can always go back, unlike doing a fat one
>>49901935
>he could set himself up with changeable 10-man support squads like a sensible person
So, you're telling me you don't have designated squads and named sergeants. Ppft Graham Mcneil would be spinning in his grave if he was dead
>>
File: 20161022_124535-1.jpg (1MB, 1152x1727px) Image search: [Google]
20161022_124535-1.jpg
1MB, 1152x1727px
Well hello there.
Now that I have it in my hands, I kinda understand the price. It is definitely very good quality. Just got to read and memorize now.
>>
>>49901966
Unless you're playing instore why didn't you just print off the scans at work like the rest of us
>>
>>49901925
I think they mostly do that to not intimidate less experienced painters that wants to do what GW is doing.
>>
>>49901943
>Squads and Squads belonging to legion are pretty rigid in how they can be played.
That's not quite what I meant, I meant more that having 40K rules is bad because it's one of the worst rulesets I've ever seen, but good in that it gives you the ability to play against 40k armies in case no one has an HH army.
>>
>>49901978
this
>>
Y'know, I get the feeling the Custodes rules were not designed by the FW team. They have the same stench the Deathwatch codex has, i.e. half-assed and functionally unaware of their own game rules.
>>
>>49901573
Start off playing ZM and Strategic Raid missions. Both are for low points 500-1500.
>>
>>49901962
Yeah man, the first light sprays have done pretty well. Coverage looks good, don't think I've overdone it at all.
>>
We got a price on that Limited Standard bearer for this weekend?

I know it's generally reviled here but I quite like it. The roman standard makes more sense than the flags to me.
>>
>>49901973
Because I do indeed play instore.
That and I actually like having the books, it's my guilty pleasure after abandonning boxed vidyas to use dematerialized versions.
The fact that my printer is basically dead doesn't help either.
>>
>>49901978

Well, indeed, but I think it's a bit of a shame that they steer clear of techniques which aren't necessarily that dificult, just different.
>>
File: Rogal_Dorn_sketch.jpg (545KB, 764x665px) Image search: [Google]
Rogal_Dorn_sketch.jpg
545KB, 764x665px
>>49901821
>THE BEST AND MOST LOYAL OF ALL PRIMARCHS
>mfw

Wolves are second best
>>
>>49902054

>THE BEST AND MOST LOYAL OF ALL PRIMARCHS
>not Sanguinius

Wallnigger, please.
>>
>>49901990
The rules for HH come in the next White Dorf. See that they have a banner in BoP pics? That is not listed in GW rules, so I think there may be some differences, hopefully the sword profile as "just a powersword" without even AP2 is a big letdown.
>>
>>49902234
Nevermind, that banner is the vexilla I think.
>>
File: Untitled.png (201KB, 1654x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
201KB, 1654x1050px
>>49902234
>See that they have a banner in BoP pics? That is not listed in GW rules
Getting slightly bored of people not actually reading the rules tbqh (to be quite honest).
>>
>>49902255
Gold star for you.
>>
>>49902259
>But you can totally charge after shooting the spears!
>>
>>49902259
>>49902259
That's me going full retard, yeah. Completely forgot the CustodeXilla existed.
>>
>>49902286
To be honest, I suspect that is just GWs usual shoddy copy-editing.
The Bolt Caster stats are in the rules page, but nowhere in their equipment.
I assume that's the "boltgun" on the spear, which would make it Assault 2, but it's unclear, as its not mentioned anywhere.
You can charge after shooting that.
>>
>>49902327
Fucking Christ, man, I'm with >>49902259, read the fucking rules before opening your mouth.
>>
>>49901685
>>49901732
>>49901821
>>49901548
Chill everybody, it's just count-as rules, or did it slipped you that his Sire of the Wolves is a mere Vexilla
>mfw savages can't follow much orders beyond "keep killing on that general direction!"
>>
>>49901524
But its very expensive, isn't it?

Luckily there are ways to run them or Immortals as troops, so its not that bad.
>>
File: Sentinel power sword.png (96KB, 498x524px) Image search: [Google]
Sentinel power sword.png
96KB, 498x524px
>>49901990
Kek
>>49902327
Rules' a shite m8. I too was pushing for Rapid fire + assault, but it seems the way they lazy assed the rules Relentless is needed.
>>
>>49901633
How are Ferrus boys handling 20 man blobs?

Their legion rules make them quite resistant it seems.
>>
>>49902327
Well done, anon. >>49902259 was totally right.
>>
>>49902054
>>49902075
Calm down, Dorn and Russ are both in the top tier of loyalty

>>49901821
Best, but he was willing to sacrifice himself (which would be to chaos) before the important time he sacrificed himself, so he's only in the second tier of loyalty:

>So loyal that the legion that hated you fell to chaos tier:
Russ, Dorn

>Immensely Loyal, but with a tiny flaw tier:
Ferrus (his loyalty stopped the Heresy being totally one sided, but he got himself killed in Loyal-rage)
Sanguinius (was willing to fall to save his legion, but sacrificed himself to make the chink in Horus's armour)
The Lion (loyalty is its own reward, but half his legion defected and you didn't get to Terra)

>Had doubts about the empire and a reluctant legion but overcame them anyway and actually got to Terra tier:
Kahn

>Kinda had doubts about the Empire's rule, but stayed loyal tier:
Corax (muh slaves! Also made monsters)
Vulkan

>Fucking created a whole mini-empire and slowed down Terra's reinforcement tier
Fuck you Guilliman
>>
>>49902426
Don't think that resilience translates to melee. Inviolate armour protects you against ranged S6 and below, but they'll punch you in full force, and if you win you'll need to pass two separate rolls in order to sweep.
Srry I'm not telling you how to deal with them, I'm just telling you how to not do it. And even then, the Bitter Iron (curse that name) gives you Hatred (Traitors).
>>
>>49902373
>Fucking Christ, man, I'm with >>49902259, read the fucking rules before opening your mouth.
>>49902427
>>>49902327 (You)
>Well done, anon. >>49902259 was totally right.

May I suggest you two shut the hell up.

I have read the rules, the spear says it can be fired as a boltgun, but you can not charge after firing a rapid fire weapon (which the boltgun is according to the rulebook), no matter what the fucking datasheet says.

Hence my suggestion that it should read "bolt caster" as that weapon is in their rules but not mentioned by name anywhere on their profile, it is unused, and it should be for something.
>>
>>49902464
Was mostly debating if Roboguy and friends could try to imitate DG or WE.

I guess Medusan Immortals are the only way to sort of run a nasty melee unit , except for standards like termies.

Give them Volkites and let the fun begin, I guess.
>>
>>49902454
>So loyal that the legion that hated you fell to chaos tier:
>Russ, Dorn
0/10
>>
>>49902482
>it should read "bolt caster"

Why? the bolt caster is very short, has two barrels, two magazines and two ejection ports. The gun on the spear looks like an ornate Godwyn/Ultima. How does it get the same profile as a totally different weapon?
>>
>>49902482
The boltcasters are on the fucking sword.
The boltgun on the spear is a boltgun. It's not that difficult.
Read it again.
>>
>>49902454
>half his legion

More like a tenth
>>
>start with helping someone pick their army
>civil discussuon and he read the OP
>and then custodes shit posting
YAY who else is looking forward to inferno
>>
File: baits.png (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
baits.png
42KB, 500x501px
>>49902482
>>
>>49902533
Only 5 months to go!
>>
Is it just me or did they really over do it on Russ' FW model with the blue grey, rather than the darker grey usually used for Heresy era Space Wolves?
He's almost turquoise in the photos.
>>
>>49902533
I am, then I can have legion rules and I'll have everything I need.
>>
>>49901990
>snap neck with a single punch

why is GW so inconsistent? space marines can kill normal people if they walk into them too hard, this is nothing impressive
>>
>>49902533
Not looking forward to the nonsense, but definitely curious about the special units of both the Wolves and the Thousand Sons
>>
>>49902552
2 threads too late
>>
>>49901456
I really need to stop sleeping on the job. Also, where are my fellow Mississippi Men at?
>>
>>49902489
They're certainly okay at weathering fire, though they're also a legion that has good transports.

Immortals (and Gorgons for that matter) are cool, pretty solid but a inflexible - they're hard to kill rather than hard-hitting, but they're good when Bitter

>>49902506
Am I wrong?
Sure, it wasn't the only factor, not by a long shot, but the primarchs that hated the Wolf and the Wall fell, and fell hard
>>
>>49902622
Only thing I am debating is wether to take bolters or volkites.

Don't you want them to charge you as an immortal? after all you have your boarding shields and get overwatch, so when you charge you losethat extra attack as well.

But I guess it helps denying them any extra bonus stuff like furious charge or EC stuff.
>>
>>49902519
Someone else who can read!
>>
>>49902622
>Am I wrong?
Yes. Your reasoning for putting them on such a high pedestal is weak as fuck.

Russ even team killed the 1kSons into turning so no surprises there is it?
>>
File: The Lion and Nemiel.jpg (161KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
The Lion and Nemiel.jpg
161KB, 1024x435px
>>49902608
For that you'd kind of need to not sleep at all
>>49902561
Even unarmed marines are fucking deadly. It should have said. It should have said Custodes are to marines what marines are to regular mortals, then comment being able to punch armoured heads off
>Punches so hard an enemy's head will detach with enough force to snap the neck of the warrior behind it.
>>
Can Apothercaries be added to Blackshield Marauder squads?
>>
>>49902686
The reasoning for putting them on a high pedestal was Dorn being the Emp's praetorian and Russ his attack dog, the mentioning primarchs opposing them falling was for emphasis, not the sole reason.
Everyone already knows they're super fucking loyal.

And maybe the Sons should have, you know, not used sorcery after Nikea, maybe?
And perhaps surrendered?

I mean, it's Magnus's fault for not telling them to surrender (he thought they'd disobey, and given the arrogance inherent in his sons he's probably right. Ahriman disobeyed him all the time, after all), but then a lot of things are his fault

>>49902641
Yeah

Personally I'd say volkites, but they're adding points to a squad that's hardly cheap to begin with, so it's a pretty even call
>>
Are there rules for Loyalist World Eaters? I want a band of daemon-slaughtering madmen.
>>
>>49902691
Well, aren't marines able to get all the sleep they need with 2 hours a day because of their modifications?
>>
>>49902801
Thanks for the advice, will probably be volkites.

Still, the whole Magnus shenanigans suck.

Only Angron comes close with Emps not saving his people, all others seem to deserve what they got way more.
>>
>>49902801
Magnus only used sorcery to contact the emperor to warn him of Horus' betrayal.
While he did kill like 100 people in the webway and released some demons on terra it was all in an effort to stop the war. Russ was not sent to arrest Magnus, he was sent to destroy the entire planet. Magnus knew he couldn't just ask his men to die quietly, but he also disabled prosperos defense weapons.

Seriously though, if magnus was intended to run the webway when it was complete why didn't the emperor tell him about it beforehand?
>>
>>49901548
How fucking lazy. Just give the full rules you assholes
>>
File: Endryd Haar.jpg (398KB, 720x682px) Image search: [Google]
Endryd Haar.jpg
398KB, 720x682px
>>49902808
>Are there rules for Loyalist World Eaters?
Meet Endryd Haar, he's not just a loyalist World Eater, he's a War Hound and Agent of the Emperor.

Can lead a World Eater loyalist force or Blackshields, can make 3 power armoured DT-less units Scout, gets Furious Charge when he destroys an enemy in close combat, gets +1 WS in a challenge and adds +1 to combat res if he wins the challenge. Plus his Fist is Master-Crafted, he never rolls on WE bloodlust, any unit he joins rerolls to-wound against Traitors in turn one of assault and has Toughness Five like the Nemean Reaver does. He also has an Archaeotech Pistol
>>
>>49902801
>the mentioning primarchs opposing them falling was for emphasis
Well thats the part I disagree with and claiming that puts them over someone like Sangunious is laughable.

Also
>Getting sneak attacked for warning the Emperor he's getting betrayed
>Just surrender to the Space Wolves guys
>Everyone knows theyre reasonable honourable people
Interesting strategy Cotton lets see how that turns out for them.
>>
>>49901973
Some of us aren't poorfags, you know. We're able to comfortably budget some disposable income towards having nice books and non-recast models and are ok with doing so.
>>
>>49902801
Magnus should simply not sent the Corvidae away and use them to look for a way to get himself detained and transported to Terra.
After breaking the wall to the daemons, he should have plugged it with his butt, enabling the Emperor to prevent Horus from going to Molech.
>>49902835
>Magnus only used sorcery to contact the emperor to warn him of Horus' betrayal.
The way to hell being paved with good intentions has never range truer, but his actual intent was "I'll use forbidden sorcery to save the Imperium. Then my father will know I was right and he was wrong". Srsly, fucking witches.
>>49902814
I think they don't need to sleep at all for about a full week.
>>49902869
Endryd is even from before the XIIth were the War Hounds. He's first generation Astartes, along with Autek Mor, Ahriman, Kharn and...and who else?
>>
>>49902835
>Seriously though, if magnus was intended to run the webway when it was complete why didn't the emperor tell him about it beforehand?
Bit of a plot hole, but allegedly big reason was Navigators - until the Webway was finished they were incredibly important.

Also Magnus failing to get the warning through when he contacted the Emps didn't help - yes, I'm aware that's a bit of a retcon from the oldest fluff where he got the message through but Russ and Emps didn't believe him
>>
>>49902608
Southfags get out. Don't you have a Klan rally to attend? Or is it welfare weekend and you finally get to shop.
>>
File: Index Chaotica Magnus.png (115KB, 1014x337px) Image search: [Google]
Index Chaotica Magnus.png
115KB, 1014x337px
>>49902915
>Also Magnus failing to get the warning through when he contacted the Emps didn't help
Nah.
>>
File: 1477095862648.jpg (85KB, 1406x394px) Image search: [Google]
1477095862648.jpg
85KB, 1406x394px
Either someone made one of the best typos in GW rules ever, or someone has a certain kind of humour.
>>
File: magnus comes from the warp.jpg (150KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
magnus comes from the warp.jpg
150KB, 674x960px
>>49902942
Just a question: he broke the Emperor's project by using sorcerous telepresence, not gonna argue that.
But was the vision of Horus' treachery also a product of sorcery? It's like getting evidence illegaly.
>>
>>49902912
Astelan, Zharost and Qruze come to mind
>>
>>49902986
It's a word >>49895999, not GW's fault if people don't know English.
>>
File: the omnissiah's ass.jpg (323KB, 2220x377px) Image search: [Google]
the omnissiah's ass.jpg
323KB, 2220x377px
>>49902986
eh, you don't need typos to have fun.
>>
>>49902989
>But was the vision of Horus' treachery also a product of sorcery?
Sorcery no not as far I'm aware, however the Emperor banned the legions from using all psychic power at Nikaea because he is a fair and reasonable individual.
>>
>>49902942
In thousand sons that's what happens, he breaches the wards, emps stares him down and Magnus drops his spaghetti and manages to get his psychic form blown up before delivering the message
>>
>>49902989
>What are you doing back so soon?
>I AM SORRY, I FORGOT. MILK, EGGS, AND WHAT?
>Bread, Magnus.
>BREAD, YES, THAT WAS IT. THANK YOU. I SHALL BE BACK SHORTLY.
>>
File: Chaos 2nd edition codex.png (159KB, 477x346px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos 2nd edition codex.png
159KB, 477x346px
>>49903041
From 2nd edition onward GW has always represented the fluff this way. Index Chaotica here >>49902942 was released 2013. Only Retcon Library has represented Magnus not delivering the message.
>>
>>49903011
To this day we can not stat that. It's too divine.
>>
>>49903022
I thought he banned battle psykers.
I mean, if I were Magnus I'd sound the alarm instead of going "I'll prove everyone sorcery is useful". This would sort of still backfire on me because I'd also tell Perturabo, unaware he's a traitor, and you know he'd pull a "Horus vs Sanguinius" on Magnus AND Prospero.
And I kind of wouldn't be able to move around, since the warp would actively work against me at best (not everyone is Sanguinius) or deliver me to Tzeentch at worst, Mortarion-style.
Prospero is like uncle Ben: dies no matter what you do.
>>
>>49903022
>>49902989
Yeah, he used Sorcery to speak with Horus and attack Erebus in the dream - seeing as how he's not corrupted yet even Horus thinks that's conceited (p323, False Gods)

So yeah, using very illegal methods to get the vision, delivering the message (or not, accounts conflict) using illegal sorcery that flooded the palace with daemons and then not surrendering despite his admission of guilt
>>
Thinking of getting into table-top. Is Warhammer 30-40k a bad start? Is it diving into the deep end before learning how to swim?

I ask this instead of DnD or the like because I love the books and it's expensive as fuck from my understanding, so I'm fine not pulling the trigger if it's inadvisable.

I also want to mention the the "read these books to get started" in the OP's pastebin are mostly 404'd.
>>
File: Magnus Index Astartes.png (375KB, 634x501px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus Index Astartes.png
375KB, 634x501px
>>49903125
If you were Magnus you know who was going to fall to Chaos already see here again>>49902942

As for Nikaea there are several version however the librarious was closed and all marines were to be stopped from using their warp powers. The Chaplains were created to enforce this.

>>49903133
Actually this guys right he did use Sorcery according to index astartes
>>
File: 1437746527543.jpg (527KB, 2250x2167px) Image search: [Google]
1437746527543.jpg
527KB, 2250x2167px
> 24 dice – an assortment of D6, D8, D10 and D12’s
>>
>>49903200
does this mean full body tables in 8th ed
>>
File: 1450834676286.jpg (169KB, 2257x213px) Image search: [Google]
1450834676286.jpg
169KB, 2257x213px
>>49903121
>>
>>49901456
>>49903181
>http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
still there
>http://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp
still there
>http://pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
still there
You high m8
>>
>>49903041
I'ts been awhile since I read it but I thought it was
>damn wall in my way stopping me saving my universe
>yay stranger gave me a power up
>oh fuck daemons everywhere
>shit I look like a daemon that's why they're scared
>fuck I'm a failure let me wallow in my room
>>
>>49903181
Tricky one. 30k is in a much better place balance-wise than 40k, but individual models are often more expensive (though the plastic boxed games help a lot) and the game tends towards bigger armies so starting out can be costly. I'd still say 30k is the better bet, in 40k the balance is so bad you can end up screwed just by picking the wrong faction. Also, most armies in 30k having the same stats will make the game easier to learn.
I take it you're considering raven guard from your pic?

There is another GW game that is both not utterly fucked balance wise, and playable with just a "get started" box's worth of models, but everyone will shout at me if I suggest it. I've probably said too much already...
>>
File: TSons 40k Rulebook.png (73KB, 678x246px) Image search: [Google]
TSons 40k Rulebook.png
73KB, 678x246px
>>49903133
Blaming Magnus entirely for ruining the webway project when the whole thing was so secret that even Horus god jealous about the thing is pretty unfair. He simply thought the risks were worth it to warn the Emperor and show him he was wrong abut sorcery.

Besides Magnus didnt get a chance to surrender Leman "Sucker Punch" Russ was sent their to destroy them forcing the Sons to turn to Chaos to save themselves.
>>
>>49902801
>And maybe the Sons should have, you know, not used sorcery after Nikea, maybe?
>And perhaps surrendered?
Yeah when my homeworld gets assaulted I just put my weapons down and walk towards the men ripping through civilians. He could have you know broadcast a message planetwide, that Magnus had broken the Nicaean creed and so he was going to court and not be executed.
Also even if the instructions were to kill magnus surely it would make snese to put him in space first
>>
>>49902835
That tear in the webway is still open and is why the Custodes are so rarely seen, the've been fighting for 10k years
>>
>>49903302
>There is another GW game that is both not utterly fucked balance wise, and playable with just a "get started" box's worth of models, but everyone will shout at me if I suggest it. I've probably said too much already...

Dark anon, speak your wisdom.
>>
>>49903330
>He could have you know broadcast a message planetwide, that Magnus had broken the Nicaean creed and so he was going to court and not be executed.
Sort of like how he did exactly that?
>>
File: Index Astartes the Space Wolves.png (426KB, 666x446px) Image search: [Google]
Index Astartes the Space Wolves.png
426KB, 666x446px
>>49903373
>so he was going to court and not be executed.
Not even close.
>>
Why is sevetar such ass compared to his lore? For a guy who goes toe-to-toe with Kharn, eidolon and Siggy, he's trash. At least give him an ap2 weapon or an option for a jetpack, FW
>>
>>49903346
Warhammer Age of Sigmar
£100 for hours of fun
>>
>>49903373
Yeah, I thought he did that too - I'm trying to remember the source.
Probably a fairly recent BL book, like Magnus's spaghetti-dropping, rather than the old lore snippets like >>49903380 >>49903185
I think there may have been some daemons mucking about to make sure Magnus and Prospero never got the message, but still
>>
>>49903373
can you give me BL scan on that, as until JOhn French updates us in /inferno that's current lore
>>
File: HH Visions Golden Throne.png (146KB, 413x167px) Image search: [Google]
HH Visions Golden Throne.png
146KB, 413x167px
>>49903344
No the Emperor seals the webway gate whilst being on the Golden Throne.

>>49903412
Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns came out in 2010 and 2011 respectively. Index Chaotica is from 2013.
>>
File: 99560101535_LemanRuss02[1].jpg (88KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
99560101535_LemanRuss02[1].jpg
88KB, 920x950px
Where is his beard?
Where is the about-to-be-ravagad-silly scantily clad damsel slung over his shoulder?
Where is his tankard of mead?
But most of all.
Where is his goddamn beard?
>>
>>49903278
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/The-Horus-Heresy-Legiones-Astartes-Crusade-Army-List
Nope
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/The-Horus-Heresy-Legion-Astartes-Gamers-Collection
Gone

>>49903302
Thanks
>>
>>49903462
>Where is his beard?

He never had one. Deal with it.
>>
>>49903455
How is this portal a problem and not all the other webway portals that have collapse? Surely, if he needed a massive gate to open the thing, dismantling the gate would also prevent the portal from being opened.
>>
>>49903462
Much like Dorn's moustache, the beard never existed - it was a fan invention.

I really wish they wouldn't keep doing the upwards hair thing, didn't they learn from Fuglrim?
>>
>>49903324
>even Horus god jealous
Gee, I didn't know Horus was such a baby.
>Besides Magnus didnt get a chance to surrender Leman "Sucker Punch" Russ was sent their to destroy them forcing the Sons to turn to Chaos to save themselves.
Turn on the planetary defenses and set the mortals on high alert.
Then take all your legion and await in space, shields up, guns down, broadcasting your surrender in all frequencies, show no resistance to boarding. That way you can at least save the world, since they come for you.
You must keep in mind dogs are pursuit creatures. Run and they'll go after you.
>>
>>49901497
I really enjoyed learning Argel Tal's perspective when questioned by Kharn on why he worshipped the Gods. To paraphrase he says that he didn't ask for the Gods to be terrible, but they are the Gods that exist and thus must be worshiped.

The concept of not worshiping something is simply not an option for Lorgar and the Word Bearers.
>>
>>49903519
Probably has something to do with the Emps forcing it open and fiddling with it but its not clearly explained.

>>49903540
Russ wasnt there to accept a surrender. >>49903380
>>49903324
>>49903185
>>49903066
>>49902942
>>
What if the 40k Custodes and Sisters of Silence rules are semi-compatible with the new edition rumoured ? Like if assault grenades are no longer a have-them-or-stay-home and footslogging troops are no longer utter trash, then those rules don't look that bad.

>>49903462
>And so it begins, the great yiffening of our time

He never had a beard Anon. Maybe just a stubble once in a while. But never a beard.
>>
>>49903519
because he tore the webway open and made a portal around that tear. Magnus broke off the scab that was connected the portal to the webway
>>
File: 1472856115762.jpg (690KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472856115762.jpg
690KB, 1920x1080px
>>49903462
>Where is his goddamn beard?
what beard?
>>
>>49903599
But Magnus was, so he should have made sure the wolves killed him. I'm not hoping those savages spared the civilians, but still.
All this stems from Magnus using sorcery to transmit the message, which I do not aprove of. But having a chance to warn him about Horus, get murdered by friendly fire and then the Wolf realizing he killed the good guy...that'd be priceless.
>>
>>49903642
>the Wolf realizing he killed the good guy...that'd be priceless.
The Wolf realizing anything would be a good start.

But do you really expect Magnus to let himself, his legion and his homeworld die because his father and brother were idiots?
>>
>>49903692
All this shit was started by his hubris, so no I don't.
>>
>>49903628
>a wooden shield
Just what in the fuck does he thinks he's gping to accomplish?
>>
>>49902869
>he never rolls on WE bloodlust
What does that even mean? He gets the shitty version where he can maybe not get swept and gets rage after?
>>
So can I just take an Anvillus Drop Pod as a Fast Attack choice and have guys deepstrike in it, or does that also require a particular RoW that allows drop pods?
>>
>>49903740
>noble savages are always underestimated as it says throughout terra's history so I shall also be the noble savage
>>
File: Did nothing wrong.jpg (91KB, 468x810px) Image search: [Google]
Did nothing wrong.jpg
91KB, 468x810px
>>49903726
He was right though. Besides if using sorcery instantly makes you tainted then according to BL the Emperor was actually a Chaos tainted as well desu.
>>
>>49903752
You can take anvilli no matter your rite, hence why their located in fast attack
>>
>>49903740
That's not wood. It's Magical Fenrisian Wolfwood, which is, like, really fucking strong or something. Even if it looks like shit and makes no sense whatsoever, the sheer fact that it comes from Fenris probably means it has like a 2+ invuln save.

Source: wolf claws, all the frost weapons
>>
>>49903740
Fenris wood is super tough.
>>
File: NOTHING WRONG.png (43KB, 1244x264px) Image search: [Google]
NOTHING WRONG.png
43KB, 1244x264px
>>49903751
Not even that. In fact his WE squad can indeed be swept and cannot roll a 4+ to prevent it. Because "discipline" means it's easier for the squad to be broken. And in return, he gains Furious Charge if he wins an assault, which nobody gives a fuck about because he's wearing a power fist anyway. I tell you, loyal WE have the worst rules.
>>49903762
Being right and having a shitton of hubris thinking ONLY YOU can make a difference aren't mutually exclusive things. He was right, but he fucked up on several other things that made his works invallid. A bunch of dust.
>>
>>49903599
>Probably has something to do with the Emps forcing it open

Necrons force the thing open as well.

>>49903621
>because he tore the webway open and made a portal around that tear. Magnus broke off the scab that was connected the portal to the webway

If you tear the webway, it just open into the warp. I don't remember webway portals just being open into real space without a gateway. Surely, if you shut the gate down, the daemons would just pour into the webway and not into real space.
>>
>>49903824
fuck off lorgar, you ruined the utopia of the master race, fucking untermensch
>>49903839
tonnes of eldar battles are webways on craftworlds tearing and they have to close the webway and the portal
>>
>>49903818
>>49903807
Why don't they just fucking wear wood then?
>>
>>49903824
How is Magnus wrong there he was betrayed by both sides?
>>
File: IF bathing suit.jpg (45KB, 477x636px) Image search: [Google]
IF bathing suit.jpg
45KB, 477x636px
>>49903857
I'm not siding with Lorgar, moron. I'm saying EVEN Lorgar showed Magnus he fucked up. And when Lorgar has a higher ground than you then you know you've fucked up baaaadly.
>>49903869
>Why don't they just fucking wear wood then?
Pffft, every legion has their own pattern of artificer armour. What do you think SW artificer armour and Russ' armour are made of?
Why do you think the Lion hates him so much?
HE'S WEARING ACCURSED TREES!
>>
>>49903857
>have to close the webway and the portal

And they don't have hundreds, if not thousands of seers sitting there, keeping those portals closed. They just shut them down and don't open them, because there's daemons on the other side.
>>
>>49903824
Fuck Retcon Library right off.
>>
>>49903899
On a war with two sides, you can only be betrayed by one. And if you sid with chaos, you're a moron if you don't think it will use you.
So he was betrayed by the loyalists, and chaos did what you'd expect chaos to do as its natural way of doing things.
See? Betrayed by only one side, right of purpose, wrong of execution. That is Magnus.
>>
>>49903869
The lion hates them enough without them all looking like trees
>>
>>49903935
Hahaha, old fluff!
*Unleashes Laurie upon your cattle, on your sheep, upon your oxen in your field, into your dreams, into your sleep, until you break until you yield*
>>
>>49903940
>Horus fall and plans the destruction of all who stand against him
>Magnus warns the Emps of this betrayal
>Emps then betrays Magnus
>Somehow hes only betrayed once tho
K.
>>
>>49904066
>Horus' and Lorgar's faction betrayed Magnus
Can you be betrayed by the enemy?
>>
>>49904106
>Horus and lorgar were always Magnus's enemy
>One definitely wasnt his warmaster
Huh...
>>
>>49904133
>I have visions about Horus being evil, and I'm dumb so I completely trust the warp.
>I'm sure the Warmaster has nothing to do with this, it's not like I'm going to denounce him to the Emperor anyway
I thought Magnus was supposed to be smart, not simply a bookworm.
>>
>>49903940
He was betrayed by Horus only. Emperor just wanted him arrested, as it was laid down at Nikaea, it was Horus who changed the order to slaughter
>>
>>49904169
Those goal posts moved so far back I cant even see them anymore.

>>49904201
read the thread.
>>49902942
>>49903066
>>49903185
>>49903324
>>49903380
>>
>>49904226
>BL isn't fluff - The Post.
>>
>>49904246
>http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/Rubricae.html
Here you go Anon.
>>
File: 1365700502529.jpg (35KB, 277x293px) Image search: [Google]
1365700502529.jpg
35KB, 277x293px
Ive got BoP in hand, any questions?
>>
Emperor's theme song Y/Y?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTL7yUH0rk4
>>
>>49904294
what are the special weapons that come on the BoP mk3 sprues
>>
>>49904294
post it
>>49904302
same as B@C, and only 1 volkite for cataphracti
>>
>>49904294
Pics of the paint instructions
>>
>>49904309
There are no flamers though.
>>
>>49904302
Melta, plasma, heavy bolter, thunder hammer, power sword, plasma pistol. No combi bolter or combi flamer.
>>
>>49904066
>Emps then betrays Magnus
How is doing exactly what you told someone you'd do betraying them?

There's a reason the Council of Nikea is known as the Trial of Magnus, the Emperor gave him an ultimatum then.
And when Magnus gave him the evidence of his sorcery, he delivered on that ultimatum
>>
>>49904361
and a fist and lightning claw
>>
File: 1394217768658.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394217768658.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>49904366
>hey, know how you and your entire legion are psychic and use that power constantly in battle to help offset your small numbers?

>Just stop :^)
>>
>>49904366
You're betraying me, anon.
>>
Do multiple cognus signum stack? multiple +1 to BS?
>>
>>49904383
>your entire legion are psychic
What are Rubricae.
>and use that power constantly in battle to help offset your small numbers
I remember the EC rebuilding from 300 by the power of getting gud.
>>
File: 1455525444395.jpg (124KB, 762x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1455525444395.jpg
124KB, 762x1049px
>>49904462
Their home planet and its entire culture is built around being psychic.

The other primarchs were jut shitting on magnus because half of themruss were backwards superstitious retards
>>
>>49904366
>Warn someone of a brutal attack about to unfold on their kingdom
>In return they attack your homeworld
Ah the comforts of the Emperors rule.
>>
>>49904481
I'm on Mortarion's camp and I say that's a fucking-witches' thing.
>>49904486
More like the the rewards of being a witch.
>>
>>49904462
the rubricae are those who were psychic but wouldn't have battle spells, and I swear non psychics would reject the geneseed
>>
>>49904395
I admit, I have betrayed hhg as a whole really. But at least I wasn't first.

>>49904462
From HH1, it was 200, the EC are just that good.

One thing I'm really looking forward to about Inferno, other than the battle itself, is finally finding out about the Wolves, and especially the Sons, in the actual Crusade - as canonically one of the first battles of the Heresy it should finally tell us a bit more about the Legions as they were

>>49904486
>>49904383
The emperor is a bad boss, but he didn't betray anyone.
>>
>>49904527
So, they were psychic sensitive, but not true battle psykers then. I wonder if they'll get force kopesh for sgts.
>>
They could have at least given us the special weapon rules for wolves and sons so I know what 3rd party weapons to buy
>>
>>49904486
>tell someone not to use sorcery because you can't trust the powers you're bargaining with
>in return they crash into your house burning with witch-fire, claiming to have seen your favored general turning against you in a magic-fueled fever dream
magnus did nothing wrong tho
>>
>>49904536
You quoted me twice, I agree with you thrice, especially about Inferno answering questions.
>>
>>49904486
>firebomb someone's house and leave a note that says his son is a serial killer
>IT WAS JUST A WARNING BRO CALM DOWN THE REMEMBRANCERS ARE RIGHT THERE
>>
>>49904563
>3rd party
>not buying glorious resin
dude £12 for 10 of a weapon is golden compared to every bitsmarket out there
>>
So this is how /hhg/ ends...
>>
I know for sure Chaos glances at us and laughs at our in-fighting, while it plays us like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>49904536
>but he didn't betray anyone.
>Magnus's warning was delivered but unheeded
>and the Emperor directed Leman Russ to lead his Space Wolves to attack Magnus on Prospero
Once again. K.

>>49904568
>magnus did nothing wrong tho
He was right though.
>>
>>49904619
>The judge won't accept this illegally obtained evidente of dubious nature against the 5 star General.
>I'm being betrayed.
Only 5 months to the Inferno, but I'm already in hell.
>>
>>49904619
>blow a hole in reality on Terra and kill thousands of important psykers, even after being warned not to do that shit
>emperor sanctions you as agreed at Nikaea
>somehow you're the one betrayed

Truly the thousand shitters are insufferable
>>
>>49904605
The end my boy? This is only the beginning, soon KA will hve his soul torn and placed in another body
>>
>>49904692
Why so?
>>49904689
But who is king? The TS or the WB?
>>
>tartos armour is sleek, aerodynamic and advancing
>heavy flamer is closer in on the body
>reaper autocannon is same size as before if not longer
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>49901990

Weirdly they find it harder to parry a hit from a Conscript than they do from Kharn. The concept is cool, sure, but it's a dumb execution.
>>
So how would I go about making a IW tartaros chaplain, put skulls on his knees, black armour, a white ring collar like they did in WW1?
>>
>>49904723
>I CANNOT MOVE THAT SLOW!!
>>
>>49904731
Make him wear razor wire bits and give him a Spade Arcanum.
>>
First attempt at IF yellow

Can't get the right lighting, so it's not quiiiite right (also I have shaky hands)
>>
>>49904749
He'll have 2 lightning claws, so strapped to the thigh or held in his fingers like a priest offering up the host in mass
>>
>>49904760
They look good, but if you don't have steady hands invest in a tripod.
But invest in a lightbox and lamp as that'll really help spot where you've gone wrong.
Do you have a picture of the colour scheme you'll follow.
>>
>>49904689
>blow a hole in reality on Terra and kill thousands of important psykers to deliver critical information to your lord commander, knowing that after being warned not to do sorcery so you will most likely face punishment for those actions
>He doesn't even listen to you and decides to destroy you for using the power he created you with desite having obvious plans to put you on the secrect project you destroyed because you had no idea it existed
>Somehow the Heresy still unfolds exactly as you saw it
Truly the Emperor is an insufferable shitter.
>>
>>49904619
>He was right though.
nah the emperor was right

dude and his legion were straight up pawns of chaos, and you can't leave liabilities like that hanging around
>>
>>49904789
I meant more for the photo than the scheme...

Light is fluorescent so they're brighter than IRL, and can't use my phone camera for shit
>>
>>49904769
Maybe like that. Maybe mounted on top of his termie plate, or on his waist/behind his waist.
>>
>>49904760
And advice for the next batch of marines, the studded shoulder normally goes on the left side. But you do Your Dudes tm.
>>
>>49904792
>critical information
>with no proof but a vision, which even Lorgar agrees is merely what could happen
>>
>>49904897
>Better not check up on it though
>I actually like that Horus guy.
>>
>>49904914
If a repeat criminal crashed a bus into the white house and began yelling that Biden was working for the Russians what do you think would happen?
>>
>>49904914
Wasn't that the critical part, though? I mean, the Emperor really did like Horus best, while Magnus just fucked up on, like, twenty different levels.
>>
>>49904956
Aprehend the offender
Investigate Biden
Ask for Obama's birth certificate, the real one this time
Turn on the grill and shoot some fireworks.
And I'm not even american
>>
>>49904998
obviously, because an actual american would shoot the offender immediately before worrying about anything else

which is exactly what the emperor did
>>
>>49904998
Why the fuck would you investigate Biden? Everyone knew Magnus was playing with the warp, Russ even suspected that he had gone mad, maybe the Emperor did as well
>>
>>49905021
>Not aprehend him and torture a confession out of him
Do you even Policía Federal?
>>
>>49904956
>If a repeat criminal crashed a bus into the white house and began yelling that Biden was working for the Russians what do you think would happen?

>>49905021
>because an actual american would shoot the offender immediately

Not many of us armed ones are all that fond of the current residents.
>>
>>49905032
He who owes nothing fears nothing.
>>
File: Biden_zps1rxll3lx.jpg (61KB, 533x751px) Image search: [Google]
Biden_zps1rxll3lx.jpg
61KB, 533x751px
>>49905032
>Why the fuck would you investigate Biden?
>>
>>49905068
I see everything is in order Mr. Biden, excuse us. It's standard procedure, you know. A-team standards.
>>
>>49905055
Yeah sorry but that's post emperor internment imperium, the pure heresy one isn't that suspicious
>>
File: IMG_1465.jpg (156KB, 803x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1465.jpg
156KB, 803x767px
>be the son of a world champion motorcycle racer
>have a natural talent for racing motorcycles yourself
>father told you not to race anymore because it was dangerous
>do it in secret
>see your eldest brother conspiring to perform a hostile takeover of your father's brand while practicing on the race track
>drive home on your motorcycle as fast as you can
>scratch a custom built motorcycle that you dad built for you to race in
>tell your father everything that happened
>he's more concerned that you crashed a motorcycle into the one he made for you
>doesn't believe the story
>sends your younger, furry brother to fuck up your house
Magnus did nothing wrong
>>
>>49905032
>Yes dont investigate Horus
>Hes a good boy
>He dindu nothing
LaughingHeritics.jpeg
>>
>>49904760
go over them with a layer of Lamenters yellow. I personally go Ushabti bone, Agrax Earthshade for shade, then two coats of lamenters yellow. works like a charm
>>
>>49905088
>scratch

More like blow it up and crush your dad's spine as well.
>>
>>49905088
>>scratch a custom built motorcycle that you dad built for you to race in

>break every future grav-motorcycle in your fathers warehouse and kill all of his employees

ftfy
>>
File: Extremely painful.jpg (63KB, 301x635px) Image search: [Google]
Extremely painful.jpg
63KB, 301x635px
>>49905085
>I'M TELLING YOU WE SHOULD GO AFTER THOSE FUCKING WITCHES
>My son, that's Malcador
>WHAT ABOUT THE RED ONE
>That's Magnus, Mortarion.
>FITTING THAT YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH WITHCHES, GOLDEN WITCHPEROR
>Sigh...
>HORUS, CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE GUYS?
>Yeah, about that. Remember Molech?
>¬¬
Witchammer 40k
>>
>>49905110
The scheme is Casandora, Lamenters then Agrax. I've made them dirty.

>>49904815
Yeah I realised afterwards that I'd done it. I'll just mix them in so there's some left and some right and anyone who cares can suck it
>>
>>49905135
how do Nurglite sorcerers even exist if Mortarion hates magic so much?
>>
>>49905088
>Remember I told you not to use crack while driving your motorcycle AGAIN, son?
>Yeah but-
>And now you crashed through the house and ran over your mother. You left a hole in the wall and now gators are trying to get inside
>But I-
>I'm sending your dog-brother over
>Stop betraying me, dad!
>>
File: mortarion001mc0.jpg (125KB, 470x800px) Image search: [Google]
mortarion001mc0.jpg
125KB, 470x800px
>>49905148
A) Because he fucked up. Warp is a mistake.
B) BECAUSE TYPHON IS A FUCKING TRAITOROUS WIIIIIITCH!
>>
>>49905165
>I'm sending your dog-brother over with his own cocaine users that I allow to destroy you for using cocaine
>STOP RESISTING
>>
It is funny how people keep on fighting over the Emperor or Magnus being guilty, whilst it was Horus who fucked up the situation.

Everything could have been salvaged just fine if Russ would only have taken the Thousand Sons into custody back to Terra so they could fix the shitstorm they caused.
>>
>>49905193
>I have also sent my personal bodyguards and my groupies who emit anti-cocaine energy
>>
>>49905088
>drive home on your motorcycle as fast as you can
Khan did that, though. That's why he was actually at Sol and not getting killed by space wolves.

you know, not punching holes in the emperor's house and subordinates, screaming about how your make-believe friends told you Horus was going to kill everyone
>>
>>49905193
Analogy aside, I too hate those Wolf hypocrite witches that claim their witchery is natural-witching from Fenris. It is not. Nobody believes it. Not even them.
So the Emperor send his Golden Homeboys too, as well as the Sisters of Rehab, to which drugs they're anathema.
>>
>>49905148
Mortarion's got the whole tragic "become what you hate" thing going on.
>>
File: 1451773159088.png (111KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1451773159088.png
111KB, 292x257px
>Custodes and SoS stats just got released
>Lemme check out the HHG to see what everyone thinks of it
>Read thread
>Red cyclops posting
>Wolf posting

I love you fucking idiots, I knew there was a reason i keep coming back here.
>>
>>49905263
Definitely. Mortarion even ends up lording over a plague world, opressing the natives just like the creature that raised him at first was. Who he also hated to no ends btw.
>>
>>49901732
When fighting fulgrim in a challenge.
>>
>>49905280
they're both alright, but I wouldn't use them beyond fluff/narrative reasons

The 30k rules will probably be a little different, but we won't see them until the WD leaks.
>>
>>49905263
Indeed, and you'll never find apologists claiming Mortarion was right.
He made a mistake in trusting Horus only, tried to endure that which cannot be endured.
>>49905280
We aleady stated what we think of it dood.
>Sisters
T3 with 3+ save
Ugh
Squad with Paragon blades
Noice
>Custodians
Lack grenades, lack Relentless, can't AP2 while having an invuln save, block being not the best implemented rule, hueg sword of normies.
5/10 I'd love to see Inferno re-write their rules.
>>
File: pillarstods.jpg (115KB, 1262x705px) Image search: [Google]
pillarstods.jpg
115KB, 1262x705px
>>49905309
Inferno simply HAS to have oiled abs Custodians. At least one.
>>
>>49905313
Sisters of Silence also have no assault grenades.

The huge king of kings of swords of hugeness having the exact same stats as the custodus' power knifes is hilarius.
>>
>>49905229
Yes, we get it, you've got a boner for old lore.

Speaking of old lore, Russ and the Lion must have fair number of "victories" that aren't "worlds brought into the imperium"

Though Xenocides for the Ist are at least known.
>>
File: 76427.gif (1MB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
76427.gif
1MB, 620x400px
>>49905351
>It was a time when a man could win glory and respect in the sight of the Emperor
>It was also a time of hope: for the living Emperor walked among men.
>Eagle-winged Sanguinius of the keen eye and pure heart
mfw
>>
>>49905148
Mortarion himself is a Sorcerer.

Really, out of all the traitor primarchs that could have stayed loyal, I say Magnus, Pert, and Mort are in my top three.

Magnus was a fool who never wanted what happened to happen.

Pert hated chaos and only wished to be recognized like his brothers, as well as his sons to be recognized like his brother's sons.

Mort had a "Maybe we really are the bad guys" moment. Magnus joining the traitor side as well as the Word Bearers suddenly becoming witches was also something to contemplate. Were Horus not his only friend, he likely would have stayed loyal or at least neutral due to the fact that while everyone hated him, Horus' side had all the witches.
>>
>>49905508
>Were Horus not his only friend, he likely would have stayed loyal or at least neutral due to the fact that while everyone hated him, Horus' side had all the witches.
This.
>>
>>49905508
They explicitly and repeatedly mention Mortarion was the primarch Horus didn't think he'd sway to his side.

He's the only one I feel kinda bad for. His intentions and methods were righteous, but the dude got played by chaos and became exactly what he despised.
>>
File: 1476263837136.jpg (95KB, 574x695px) Image search: [Google]
1476263837136.jpg
95KB, 574x695px
>GW site doesn't have pictures of BoP sprues
>FW site has them
>>
>>49904294
What are the rules for ahriman?
>>
What books/stories should I read to know about Mortarion (and the Death Guard)? Besides Daemonology
I think there is a scene where Mortarion in unconscrious and Horus helps him up, but I don't know where, or if it's even real instead of a Curzefag-tier fanfic.
A little help? I just need some names.
>>
>>49905325
I hope at some point in inferno theres a custodes full name written down and some sneaks kitten into to it
>>
>>49905668
Vengeful spirit, when they're ambushed by Meduson.

Other than that, Morty's in Scars, Eisenstein and Path of Heaven, and there's a rumoured novel about his final fall by either Wraight or Swallow
>>
>>49905682
>Custodian Shield-Captain K'thon
Man Emperor deliver us.
>>
So to cease the shitposting what is everyone getting up to
I'm ascending some Calth terminators for my 3k list, stripping some of my old chaos guys to test my spray skills (fairy power spray) and arranging a meetup with my friends
>>
>>49905718
Thanks m8
>>
>>49905888
I'm painting a pair of rhinos for an upcoming 40k game
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x393px
>this thread
Please no mas of this. We all have opinions on if the facts say X did wrong or if the other was a good boy who didndu nothing and we need more money for the programs, but can't we agree to disagree? And then hate BL more for causing this in the first place? FW, please release Inferno sooner. Pic is unrelated but kind of cool.
>>
>>49905888
Painting another grave warden atm.
>>
File: 1477020855824.jpg (612KB, 2048x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1477020855824.jpg
612KB, 2048x1516px
Could anyone give me a step by step algorythm on pic related?
>>
?Why did they make calth terminator legs in 2 parts and a flat join, it keeps on bloddy slipping when i try to glue
>>49906173
nice your other 2 have been saved in the folders
>>
>>49906187
BRIGHT FUCKING SILVER
MULTIPLE BLUE GLAZES
GREEN GLAZES
ANOTHER COUPLE BLUE GLAZES
BOOM YOU'RE FUCKING DONE
>>
>>49906192
Do you have names for them?
>>
>>49906187
I'l dig for you
>>49906222
yes yours is 'True DeathGuard and Volkite lords'
>>
>>49906206
Which glazes exactly?
I'm a total noob at painting, trying not to fuck up my first Calth box.
>>
File: how to alpha.jpg (2MB, 3200x2368px) Image search: [Google]
how to alpha.jpg
2MB, 3200x2368px
>>49906256
>>49906187
'ere you go, anon
bummed because I can't beat Castle Siege's Orleans on my own. Perturabo, I have dissapointed you. Again
>>
>>49903740
Adamantium trees exist in 40k.
>>
>>49906256
girlyman blue and waywatcher green
>>
File: paint scheme.png (62KB, 1344x310px) Image search: [Google]
paint scheme.png
62KB, 1344x310px
>>49906187
I found the SW scheme
>>
>>49906270
>>49906295
>>49906300
Thanks a lot, guys.
>>
>>49906300
>>49906295
>>49906270
And should I water down those glazes or paint at it is?
Can i paint vehicles with this technique?
>>
>>49906245
Neat but I meant did you name the wardens
>>
>>49906371
never paint straight from the pot, always water down and put on pallet
>>
>>49906399
Ah, you were struggling with the names last time, weren't you?
>>
>midna's lament followed by IN THE NAME OF GOD
What's your playlist for when you paint and model
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRSMThgsQ4ovPBEsQUXrXz4OVLDkiq61T
>>49906399
nah just one and two
>>
So BoP is sold out already, did BaC have as much hype as this release?
>>
>>49904300
Didn't really make me want to fall to my knees and adore Him, but then again I shouldn't/10
>>
>>49906489
kinda, it was the first plastic heresy kit, but this drew in more 40k fags
>>
>>49906455
I usually pick some instrumental or metal song and put it on repeat, but more often than not don't have anything playing at all. I'm a boring personality like that.
>>
>>49906455
For Space Woofs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGfgf-AmXfw

For World Eaters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2e47wBWTV8
>>
November White Dwarf has rules for HH Custodes.
No block on guardian spear, 1 less attack, no fearless.
More Cohesion Range, Move through Cover and a 5+ Invul Save.
Troop Choices are the Spear Dudes.
Elites have Swords and Shields
>>
>>49906782
Spears are superior, so I am happy.
>>
>>49906782
>No fearless
Don't believe it, not for a second, that Custodes would have to take fear tests.
>>
File: d19.jpg (829KB, 1180x1536px) Image search: [Google]
d19.jpg
829KB, 1180x1536px
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>49906782
>Guardian Spear loses block
>Lose Fearless
>Lose 1 attack
>Still can't rapid fire and attack
Rolling for self-decimation
>>
>>49906270
That scheme is nice enough that it almost makes me regret painting these ten Ultramarines.
>>
File: Final-RealUltras.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Final-RealUltras.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>49906855
Are you sure they are Ultras :^) ?
>>
>>49906874
I don't know. How do you paint Alpha-Legion-pretending-to-be-other-guys without just seeming like you want to play AL without painting them?
>>
Heyyyy, it's the namefag from last night's HH thread. I have updated my list format a bit, here is my 1000 point army.
(Painted as SW, but since no special rules are out they are just vanilla marines right now)

1000 point bracket

Preator
-180-
Plasma pistol-15
Paragon blade-25
Digital lasers-15
Iron Halo-25

Legion Tactical squad #1
-295-
10+ marines-100
CCW's-40
Vexilla-10
Power Weapon-10
Artificier armor-10

Legion Apothecary #1
-55-
Artificer armor-10

Legion Tactical squad #2
-295-
10+ marines-100
CCW's-40
Vexilla-10
Power Weapon-10
Artificier armor-10

Legion Apothecary #2
-55-
Artificer armor-10

Legion Predator Strike Squadron
-120-
Twin Lascannons- 40
Hunter-killer missile-5
>>
>>49906852

Believe nothing till scans, anon. It is the only way to maintain your sanity and hold what small scraps of hope that are left in this dark uncaring world.
>>
So just saw the new Leman Russ Model and I must say I'm pretty disappointed with his face. Imo that face matches Fulgrim more... I always imagined Russ as more scruffier.... he needs like a beard or something.
>>
>>49906831

If Scoria has to take fear tests, so do custodes.
>>
>>49906852
HH Guardian Spear Bolters have less range, AP 4 and are Assault 2.
>>
>>49906371
>glazes
>water down
No. That's not a thing we do.
>>
>>49906931
It is funny how many yiffs are upset about the fact Russ has no facial hair despite the fact he's basically never depicted having any.

Just paint him with a 5 o' clock shade if you so desperately need him to have something on his chin.
>>
>>49906939
Jesus Christ anon, you scared me on that other comment. Could you give us a pic of it, maybe tomorrow if it doesn't bothers you too much?
>>49906936
>Regular Troop choices like Pleb Thralls, Scyllax and Castellax are Fearless
>All Battle-Automata are Fearless for that matter, and also have Adamantium Will, while inflicting Fear on their own.
>The rest of the army is Stubborn Ld8 or better
Aaaay, so scary!
>>
>>49906926
Thanks for your kind words, anon. One day we will be better than we are today.
>>
>>49906911
Could someone help me build this list to 1500 points? I don't need it to be ultra cheesey, I want it to be fun.
>>
>>49906911

Are you running the stubborn generic rule, or the furious charge?
>>
>>49906997
It's more a problem that the Space Viking Primarch does not have a viking beard while most of his dudes have
>>
>>49906911
Unless you're Uni or Alacram, you have no reason to namefag

Also if you're going with despoilers you may as well just outright swap the bolters for CCWs, no point in having both
>>
>>49906782
>1 less attack

You mean the spear unit has 2 attacks while sword units have 3?

Any new on unit sizes. Will it be 5 minimum so that there's no chance of fitting a unit plus character into anything short of a Spartan?
>>
>>49907073
But anon, Russ hated his Space Vikings.
>>
>>49907085
>implying the spic and the masochist have a reason to namefag

Delusions
>>
>>49906931
>yiffs pissed off Russ has no beard

Imagine the IF players reaction when they finally get a dorn model and he has no mustache

Also I prefer my primarchs clean shaven, I feel like facial hair would humanise them too much. I prefer the idea that primarchs are so far detached from humanity that they could never be like a regular human.
>>
>>49907073
But being a viking doesn't mean you're legally bound to wear a beard.
>>
File: Elric_-_Stormbringer_v2-044.jpg (474KB, 2009x729px) Image search: [Google]
Elric_-_Stormbringer_v2-044.jpg
474KB, 2009x729px
>>49906931
>Imo that face matches Fulgrim more
Fulgrim is Elric
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP42WYdykT8
I have this feeling that my luck is none too good
This sword here at my side don't act the way it should
Keeps calling me its Primarch, but I feel like I'm its serf
Hauling me faster and faster to an early, early grave
And it howls, it howls like hell
I'm told it's my duty to fight the Emperor
That heresy's my trade and I was born to wade through gore
I just want to be an artist, not a red-eyed screaming ghoul
I wish it'd picked another to be its killing tool
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
Forged a billion years ago
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
Killing so its power can grow

There's death from the beginning to the end of time
And I'm a Daemon Primarch and I hold a mystic sign
And the whole world's dying and the burden's mine
And the Laeran sword keeps on killing 'til the end of time
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
Bringing chaos to the world we know
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
And it's using me to kill my brothers
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
Getting stronger so mankind will end
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
>Laeran
Blade blade blade
Forcing my mind to bend and bend
The Laeran blade

Forged a million billion years ago
My cosmic sword goes on for eternity
Carving out destiny
Bringing in the lords of chaos
Bringing up the beasts of Hades
Sucking out the souls of heroes
Laying waste to knights and ladies
My master is my slave
Ha ha ah ha ah ha!
>>
>>49907109
True, I just felt like they break the trend that namefags are giant fucking morons, so was willing to give them a pass.
>>
>>49907131
It doesn't, but since 40k and therefore 30k is based on barmy stereotypes, he should
>>
>>49907050
Furious charge.

>>49907085
Eh, it's mostly a carryover from my time in /k
And I like having some range to them, it makes them play more like Grey Hunters.
>>
>>49907036
It's hard to give any sensible recommendations, what you've posted is kind of bland so it's hard to work out what direction you want to go/how you want to play. How do you want your army to play (close combat, rock hard infantry and artillery, loadsa dreadnoughts, high speed low drag, etc. etc.)?
>>
File: Michael_whelan_stormbringer.jpg (396KB, 1424x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_whelan_stormbringer.jpg
396KB, 1424x1600px
>>49907141
Whoops wrong Elric pic
>>49907149
Aww thanks m8.
>>
>>49907156
Something well rounded, with a force of infantry to run forward and harass the enemy while something beefy takes care of any tanks or ranged units.

I don't know what kind of enemy I will be facing, but 5/9 players at my LGS use horde type armies, and the other 4 use Marines in some fashion.

I am trying to build a list for both 30k and 40k.
>>
>>49905508
I feel Alpharius could fit in there too
it's said that Horus found him and that he was the only primarch who didn't openly call his tactics cowardly
>>
>>49907155
But you're not in /k/

And if you're shooting for a turn, that's a turn you aren't charging for, so the CCWs will likely go to waste.

To be fair, they aren't that expensive, so it's not that bad, but if you're strapped for points at any point when you're making a list it might be something worth considering
>>
>>49907199
Maybe use Assault marines or Veterans as troops? Some power weapons, the vets could be WS5 S5 AP3, or have sniper.
>>
>>49907226
I'm not really strapped for points, but my LGS is pretty serious about WYSIWYG so since I have modeled my units with CCW's. I have to field them as such.
My tactical squads are the only ones currently modeled, and I have four boxes of Prospero waiting for me Friday, so I can be flexible.

>>49907240
Take the special rule to allow vets as comp troops?
>>
File: This account is a lie.png (2MB, 1063x1440px) Image search: [Google]
This account is a lie.png
2MB, 1063x1440px
>>49907224
True, but that'd be the Alpharius half, who is more machine than man. I think Omegon stayed behind and thus was raised by the Emperor.
Too bad that, like Mortarion, Horus leglocked him and won't let him pull out :^)
Such is the traitor's way.
>>
just received an order of 40k berserkers for kitbashing along with red butchers and the 30k kharn, glad I'll have something to work on all weekend. did anyone else have trouble preordering at their LGS? it wasn't in the system at my two local stores so I think I might just order online.
>>
>>49907268
>four boxes of prospero

Holy shit, is this the new version of "two B@Cs is a goo starter army" meme?
>>
>>49907268
The Pride of the Legion Rite of War, yes. But if the enemy kills all your vets he gains an extra VP, so it's not to be used toooo recklessly.
>>
>>49907289
No, I just love the mk III marines and I have recently sold a couple of cars.
>>
>>49907109
Aww, I liked them. Now the only one that remains is Curzefag and her fanboy.
>>
>>49907268
What do you intend to do with 120 MkIII marines?
The 20 Terminators I can understand, same for the Custodes and Sisters, but why so many marines...
>>
>>49907309
Everyone loves MKIII, don't bet me wrong

But jesus christ that's 120 regular marines, what are you going to do with them all?
>>
>>49907345
Curzefag has a fanboy?

>>49907352
I don't like the plastic ones.
>>
>>49907352
Get me wrong*

I have no idea what betting me wrong would be
>>
>>49907351
>>49907352
This was brought up on the previous thread.
I want to have my own 1,000 marine strong pseudo chapter.
With those four boxes, I would be about 1/3 there.
Give me a few to type up the split of Marines.
>>
>>49907368
He knows who he is.
>>
>>49906782
So, they are even worse here? Great, just what we needed, more useless filler.
>>
>>49907141
It's kinda amusing that GW keeps so many Elric clones around. There were like at least three of them in WHFB at the same time and also Prince Yriel in 40k is yet also another one.
>>
>>49907377
All for one legion?
>>
>>49907438
No wonder the Gal Vorbak killed them so easily.
>>
>>49907458
Yeah, kind of like a light campaign force.
>>
>>49907293
the Chosen Duty RoW is pretty fun for smaller/ZM games

"forces" you to take vets, but that's not much of a problem
>>
>>49907761
Oh right, I was forgetting about that one.
Just don't get the Delegatus killed, that's a VP to the enemy as well.
>>
File: 1402703731405.png (250KB, 408x644px) Image search: [Google]
1402703731405.png
250KB, 408x644px
>FW does The Great Wolf's Host bundle
>it has MkIV SW shoulderpads for the marines
>>
>>49907800
>Not Mk III like it should.
IKR?
>>
>>49907783
That's kinda why I like it so much. Makes missions more interesting when you can't use your heroes as ballistic missiles and have to rely on the grunts.
>>
How do you tend to kit out your HQs? I know I want a Master of Signals as my Non-Compulsory, but what about the main guy? Do you just put them in terminator squads and use them for brute melee, or have a proper command squad setup at the back?

This is for a mostly infantry Ultra force.
>>
>>49907800
It does come with MKIII, thats what it states in the description, I think there must of just been a mistake in the picture

>>49907827
>as if thats not what he was already implying
>>
>>49907800
>>49907950
Shouldn't the Emperor's Executioners have the newest and shiniest marks?
>>
>>49907939
If you're taking a rite then you obviously need a Praetor or Delegatus (or Herald but he's a non-compulsory)

I stick mine on a jetbike and have him fly around with a squad of jetbikers, but then again I play White Scars so take of that what you will.

I also have a libby rolling on divination who I always have run with my seekers or vets, which allows for many bullshit rerolls, pretty fun tbqh.
>>
>>49907977
>implying the emperor like the yiff legion
>implying he'd ever let the near the actual good stuff

But legions mostly chose their own stuff, so they must of really liked MKIII
>>
>>49907939
My proctor is power armoured with a magnetised back so he can take a jump pack too. He usually rolls with a fully kitted out command squad.
>>
>>49907977
Well they do have sanctioned witches, I don't know why the savages shouldn't wear tuxedos
>>
>>49907999
Tzeentchian trips confirm yiffies a shit, Magnus did nothing wrong
>>
>>49907939
World Eaters Praetor with Power Fist and Paragon Blade, along with digital lasers and Iron halo. Spits out a disgusting amount of attacks on the charge.
>>
>>49908027
Why not take a Thunder Hammer? It's only 5pts more than a fist and you get concussive.
>>
>>49908071
Because concussive is the most useless special rule right now
>>
>>49908134
Other anon here. How come? You could concuss them, and if they're not dead or overrun by the next turn you could finish him rightly with a Paragon blade.
>>
>>49908232
First off, something must have more than 1 wound for concussive to be usefull. Then it must also not be a vehicle. And also not get instagibbed by Str 8. Or killed after being wounded by it. And Also fail a save. And also have a high initiative to begin with. And also not kill the dude with the TH before he gets to swing ... are you seeing where I'm getting at ? There are way to many conditions which must be met before Concussive does anything.
>>
>>49908478
Who's hungry?
>>
>>49907980
How big do White Scars forces get? How many guys do you have at 1500 points?
>>
>>49908576
Twelve
>>
Finally have that list made up and saved to my PC
> part 1/?

>Inb4 TL:DR
It's 5 main infantry units, with most of the armor being scaled along with those 5 units, with the non scaled units being used as either flanking units or for special threats. One Infantry Battalion is in Mastadons and Achilles for a quick siege style of attack.

1,000-ish marine split

Infantry
600 standard bolter marines.
30x 20 man squads.
150 tactical support marines
30x 5 man squads
30 apothecaries
1x per tactical squad
75 heavy support marines
15x 5 man squads
75 terminators
15x 5 man squads
40x assault marines
2x 20 man squads
25 command marines
5x 5 man command squads
5 Preators
>>
>>49909473
GODDAMNIT
The second half dissipated from my saved file.
>>
>>49909473
Just imagine a whole bunch of armor for this group. Fuck it.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.