[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THIS IS IMPORTANT! If you want build advice make sure to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Cute Horse Girls Edition

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/ihwchBhM

Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warriors playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dX4UYdtwTQKhY71Q45IHLtcu193zq1ZO5jHQ5_PnTl8/edit
Bloodforge: Infusions playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit
Kineticists of Porphyra IV: End of an Era playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XTgiUdDSrTCvATEDeDJ4MnbDgS6KEBLu2e9mjj5fwaw/edit
Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Depressed Homebrewer's /pfg/ game: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59938/the-city-at-the-center-of-the-world

Old Thread: >>49897109
>>
>>49899904
Does she have panties and mechanical legs?
>>
File: whyboner.jpg (10KB, 223x251px) Image search: [Google]
whyboner.jpg
10KB, 223x251px
>>49899904
>>
Can love bloom on the battlefield, /pfg/? Don't tell me you're too insecure to have inter-party romance!
>>
I need to stat a cow hopped up on drugs and bad ideas.
That's literally one of the encounters in the next session.
Ideas on what it would do would be helpful.
>>
>>49900030
Depends on what sort of bad ideas. We'll need some specifics here.
>>
>>49899904
>Cute Horse Girls Edition
>OP didn't post a centaur
>>
File: f8bea6873a526d888f77c4e66ecc4b1b.jpg (132KB, 995x1231px) Image search: [Google]
f8bea6873a526d888f77c4e66ecc4b1b.jpg
132KB, 995x1231px
>>49900055
>samurai centaurs
>not posting superior knight centaurs
>>
>>49899932

yes. you can see the panties.
>>
>>49900089
Panties don't go there on centaurs!
>>
File: snek a best.jpg (98KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
snek a best.jpg
98KB, 960x540px
>>49900072
>>49900055
>posting centaurs
>not posting superior snek
>>
>>49900030
What if we gave a cow monk levels? Like the Kung Pow cow. He probably won't be able to jump very high though, so put him on a stage with wires. Give the cow a chicken buddy pulling levers and pushing buttons to make him fly across the stage delivering extreme high jump kicks and exhibiting exotic martial prowess. Don't forget the utter milk cannons.
>>
>>49900096
Was that a Cow and Chicken reference?
>>
>>49900036
I'm not sure. Trying to be a murderhobo?
Fucking trees? Shit, I'm asking about a high-as-fuck cow. Mix weed, crack, acid, and meth in this bovine brutal system.
>>
File: made me uncomfortable as a kid.jpg (204KB, 678x808px) Image search: [Google]
made me uncomfortable as a kid.jpg
204KB, 678x808px
>>49900103
Maybe.
>>
>>49900091

she's not a centaur, she's wearing a robot horse body. I know, my dick got all hard for nothing.
>>
>>49900092
Thats not snek!

THIS is snek!
>>
>>49900122
Is she wearing a robot horse body or is she all robot? Her arm aren't thick enough for real flesh and bones either!
>>
>>49900124
>>
File: image.png (50KB, 344x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50KB, 344x514px
>>49900124

So where's the snake?

I was told there would be snakes.
>>
File: kenneth_by_drkav-d94eutt.png (586KB, 646x840px) Image search: [Google]
kenneth_by_drkav-d94eutt.png
586KB, 646x840px
>>49900146
I've some snakes for you, love.
>>
File: image.png (524KB, 779x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524KB, 779x588px
>>49900156
Yep. That's a snake.
>>
>>49900178
>>
>>49900096
Like the drunken master archetype, but with more drugs?
And a goblin trying to turn it into a mount? Or eat it.
>>
File: horsey.png (246KB, 474x1005px) Image search: [Google]
horsey.png
246KB, 474x1005px
HORSE GIRLS
>>
>>49900134

you can see where the robot ends and she begins. It's just a bad-art-style thing.
>>
>>49900199
Can you? Her arm certainly looks robotic, and the "skin" of her thigh looks the same as that of her horse chest/abdomen.
>>
>>49900194
You really seem to be on this drugs thing. Why not make it an alchemist or give it an alchemist handler? The cow can be pumped up on mutagens, potions, and extracts, killing its already low mental ability scores. Make it a Hulk. Then Enlarge it. Then put a fly-mask on it with permanent dancing lights scaring its shit.
>>
>>49900268
Got it. A farmboy trying alchemy got a cow hopped up on some untested mutagens and shit, and is trying to cover it up before the cows Does Something Stupid.
>>
>>49900311
>This'll make Bessie produce way more milk! And it'll taste like chocolate too!
>>
>>49900213

it might be a MEC from XCOM situation, but her torso is clearly biological.
>>
>>49900346
Iunno, the pink from the picture is around the skirt, which makes it seem like shading. the skin color seems to be very closely color related ot the horse belly. I honestly don't know if they're supposed to be human in centaur mecha, centaur in armor, or just straight mecha.
>>
>>49900355

look at the left and right fore-legs. I don't think the artist knows wtf he drew.
>>
>>49900370
Strong possibility. It seems easy enough to overlook. The main thing that made me question it was the leg and arm joints alongside the skin/armor color.,
>>
>>49900338
>Shit, did she just eat a chicken?
>Fuck, I think I fucked up
>Where did she go
>>
File: Psychic Armoury.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Psychic Armoury.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I posted this last thread, but everyone was arguing about piecemeal weapons, so I got nothing.
I'm trying to make a PsyArm that arcs his panoply to hit everyone, like pic related. I've figured Ricochet is a good way to do this. However, it needs me to expend focus. So I took Psionic Meditation and Deep focus so I could have two uses of focus that i can regenerate within a round. However, 2 ricochets is probably not enough for a full attack, (not to mention I will likely use them for Psychic Strike too) can you help me with ways to gain more focus for use with Ricochet?

I considered using Persistent Focus, but that merely allows me to maintain focus, not expend it.
>>
Any chance anyone has a PDF of The Modern Path to share?
>>
>>49900468
Well, first off, psicrystal affinity->psicrystal containment is way better than psionic body->deep focus

Secondly, I think it's gonna be very hard to get more than two.
If you go warsoul and far enough into sleeping goddess you get a boost that instantly renews focus as a swift, but I think that's going to be the limit.
>>
>>49900620
I was under the impression that Soulknives couldn't take psicrystal feats due to having no manifester level.

Also, what makes it a better feat investment than psionic body > deep focus? The latter gives me extra HP on top of two focuses, while the former gives me a +3 to a skill.
>>
theres a faggot in my group who's rolling a rogue and i know for sure he's going to try stealing from my wizard. what are some decent ways to protect myself/traps to set to deal with this faggot? the crueler the better
>>
>>49900855
Just tell him OOC to not be a faggot and bring it up with the GM/other players.

If that doesn't work just automatically 'know' he did it and kill him anyway.
>>
>>49900855
>A banknote!? Sweet GM, how much is it for?
>$Explosive Rune
>>
>>49900855
sepia snake sigil
>>
>>49900855
Alarm your gear.
Use prestidigitation to make some shiny gems out of pebbles.
Arcane mark with your sigil.
>>
>>49900902
this spell seems cool. If it were inscribed on a spellbook, would someone using detect magic notice anything out of the ordinary? Like is there some sort of latent magic in a spellbook that identifies it as magical anyways?
>>
>>49900721
Having a Psicrystal is generally a huge deal. It's a mobile scout/messenger, it's another roll to perception checks, and it's also the Alertness feat when it's on your person. The narrative power compared to just having a few extra HP can't be understated.

>No manifester level
Take the Trick Shot trait. It gives you a manifester /and/ a +1 to hit with your soulknife panoply. Now you qualify.

Also look into getting Gifted Blade free with the High Psionic Soulknives sidebar.
>>
>>49900925
A spellbook isn't stated to be magical. It's not a spell effect or a magic item (thus it won't show up to Detect Magic), but a guide to creating spell effects. If you cast a spell on it, they will be able to figure out if there's a spell on it, unless you use Magic Aura.
>>
File: Trickshot.png (422KB, 323x577px) Image search: [Google]
Trickshot.png
422KB, 323x577px
>>49900927
Just remembered the Trickshot trait isn't easy to find; it's from Psionics Augmented: Soulknives II

(Ie from the same series as Psychic Armory itself)
>>
So I noticed that with Psionics Augmented: Soulknives II it's possible to do the reverse of what a monk does and make natural weapons count as unarmed instead of the other way around, and only for class features. Thing is, I'm not really sure how this can be very useful but it feels like there's some kind of combo with another class that would make this interesting (most features work on both). Unfortunately searching the srd isn't helping because there's a gazillion archetypes and shit that hand out Improved Unarmed Strike.
>>
>>49900855
Curse ALL your inventory items

Curses don't effect the original caster, but against anyone who isn't. And curses are permanent until you cast remove curse.
>>
World building question relating to how paizo writes their generic stuff assuming golarion: how different would goblins be if they were a slave race for the ancient elven empire?
>>
>>49901066
>curses don't affect the original caster
Even if that were true, how are you cursing the items rather than "touched creature"?
>>
>>49901066
would a curse to damage INT work best? he'd be a drooling retard after picking up the cursed coins, so it'd be easily noticable, and he'd be too stupid to know how to deal with the curse, since he'd have an int of like 3 or 4.
>>
>>49901069
Goblins already are slave races, but they tend to be slaves to the bigger and nastier hobgoblins who treat goblins like gene pool rejects.
>>
>>49900949
As I see it, I still can't take psicrystal containment, becuase now I only have a manifester level of 1, wheras I need ML 3.

Although I do see why its a better option now. Maybe I should look into another route, such as ignoring cover or something?
>>
>>49901092
You can curse an object - If its a ring, a wand or anything worn or used, the curse is transferred to the thief.

>>49901093
The most a curse drops is -4 to INT.
The most brutal curse you can do is actually the amnesia affliction, because you make the rogue FORGET he's a rogue, effectively making him an NPC. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/afflictions
This requires that the DM allows it
>>
>>49901125
>You can curse an object
But what lets you do that? The Bestow Curse spell doesn't.
>>
>>49900949
>>49901103
Looks like I'll just have to take Gifted Blade on top of PsyArm. I'll probably just take that one Blade Art to compensate for the lack of Psychic Strike, I only really wanted it for the Absorbing Blade Art anyway.
>>
>>49901146
>Intentionally Crafting Cursed Items

>Intentionally crafting cursed items requires the same item creation feats and skill checks as does crafting a normal item of that type, but in addition to such requirements, intentionally cursed items require bestow curse or major curse as a spell prerequisites. Crafting cursed items is generally cheaper than creating fully functional items, depending on the type of curse involved, as detailed below. The table above indicates the price and spell prerequisites of some of the most common deliberately created cursed items.
>>
>>49901164
Oh, item crafting. Good thing you have the feats for it!
>>
>>49901188
He's a wizard. You're expected to have at least one or two item crafting feats. Hell, Scribe Scroll, which wizards get for free is an item crafting feat AND YES, scrolls can be cursed to backfire on the reader
>>
>>49901200
And that jerk rogue is definitely gonna pilfer the wizard's scrolls and use them himself.
>>
>>49901215
Funny thing is, you can add insult to injury by writing the cursed scroll using explosive runes.
>>
>>49900855
Chest with a superior lock on it and arcane lock.
>>
>>49901103
Oh yeah, I forgot Containment also had a prereq.

Well.
Do note that you might not need to trade out psychic strike for Gifted Blade, because of the High Psionics toolbar recommending you get it for free.
Gifted Blade is way better than psychic strike anyway
>>
>>49901439
I'm actually confused as to why the toolbar suggests I get it for free; is the soulknife that bad compared to the other psionic classes?

Also, if I have to make the choice, Psychic Strike seems pretty powerful for a PsyArm compared to the the psionic powers, seend as I have to cast the powers in combat (and there doesn't seem to be all that much utility in that list), while I can charge psychic strike on my whole panoply between fights for a load of bonus damage.

Also, I've realized two focuses is enough for a full attack, I reread the feat and ricochet allows me to make my wis mod in redirection per focus spent, so I can get far more mileage out of it

Thanks for the help, anyway.
>>
>>49901513
>I'm actually confused as to why the toolbar suggests I get it for free; is the soulknife that bad compared to the other psionic classes?

The soulknife and aegis are the only classes that doesn't get psionic powers by default despite being psionic classes.
>>
>>49901513
>seend as I have to cast the powers in combat (and there doesn't seem to be all that much utility in that list)

You can get a psionic feat to get powers from other psionic power lists. Soulknives are happiest borrowing from the Psychic Warrior's self-buffs and the Psion and Dread's Auto-evade one melee or ranged attack power.
>>
Not Pathfinder but 3.5, I figure I might as well ask here anyway (because PF is 3.75 edition)

I'm a wizard who started out as a gnome, then decided that I didn't want to play a gnome at all and that I wanted to be human. Talked to the DM, we figured out a way to explain it in game: I'm not a gnome, just a short and ugly human. Unfortunately this makes me Old instead of Normal (whatever the age is where no penalties apply). This means that I'm going to die very very soon.

So I want to become a Lich.

Is there any way that I can cast/learn spells from Necromancy (forbidden school)? I know I could buy scrolls, but in the end-game I want to be able to do all the fun stuff that Liches usually do.

Ideas?
>>
>>49901513
The base soulknife was. it really was.

The modern archetypes (Living Legend, Augmented Blade, Psi-Armory, Warsoul) are good, solid picks, but the original ones from way back until-and-including ultimate psionics were sorely lacking.

Do recall one of the main class abilities of soulknives is "you get a magic weapon", something everyone else can replicate by buying a magic weapon without losing class abilities; even saving on a +9 sword can't make up for that, and doubly so when multiclassing forces you to make up for it with a crystalline focus item anyways.

>why CALLE in every captcha these past three days?
>>
File: St Valentinus.jpg (244KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
St Valentinus.jpg
244KB, 600x900px
>>49901653
Find a copy of Lost Empires of Faerun.

Take the Spell Reprieve and Item Reprieve feats.

Then, take the Arcane Transfiguration feat to use necromancy spells normally.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.