[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefinder General /gfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Game Finder !.jpg (10KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
Game Finder !.jpg
10KB, 250x217px
>GM or player?
>Timezone/times available
>Voice or Text?
>System/setting
>Contact info
>Additional info

BUMP THIS MOTHAFUCKA !
>>
File: LotFP recruitment !.jpg (190KB, 800x1255px) Image search: [Google]
LotFP recruitment !.jpg
190KB, 800x1255px
>GM or player?
Recruiting player (we need more players)
4PM PST (-7 GMT) Fridays
>Voice or Text?
Text
>System/setting
This is Lamentation of the Flame Princess (D&D B/X clone) focusing on the Thirty Years War
>Contact info
[email protected] (gm's mail)
[email protected] (my mail if there's a problem and you can't reach the gm)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55645/lamenting-lands
GM asks that everyone answer a series of questions via email or PM
>Additional info
The year is 1631 and the Thirty Years War rages on. The Swedish army is on the march to Würzburg, which is the region’s most important political, religious, and thanks to the Marienburg Fortress, military center. Karlstadt is directly in the army’s path, and many fear that the army is keen on taking revenge for the sack of Magdeburg. The Swedish anger is further stoked by Swedish king Adolphus's hatred of witches, and belief that the Prince-Bishop and populace of Catholic heretics are abiding witchcraft. The army will reach its destination in 8 days.

Rumors say that 10 days ago, a group of sorceresses known as The Seven overthrew the ruling class of Karlstadt and laid down their own law: "There will be No More War", disarming the people and closing down all of the churches. The Prince-Bishop of Würzburg, secluding his own men behind the city walls, has promised a bounty of 1,000 SP for the head of each of The Seven, 10,000 SP if the heads of all seven are delivered.

We currently have 2 players (including me) and need more for the game
>>
>>49872549
Damnit, every time...
It's actually -8 GMT and there is now 3 players in the game but we are always in the need for more !
>>
>>49872588
If only that timezone/schedule didnt suck balls for me...
>>
if you GM for a group and think they're shit, how about tell us we are rather than saying you have a sick family member, ghost, and then make a new skype account. This post wouldnt happen if it was just my group. but you've admitted you've done this several times before "and felt like shit because of it". Lay off the goddamn Drugs Jason/Boonrival Rip/Ripsonoftear or find a hobby that you like rather than just drag people along. its a shame because other than this you are a good DM
>>
File: wat.jpg (76KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
76KB, 640x1136px
>>49874181
>>
>>49874463
Dude ghosted three different groups i was a part of at seperate times. First time he did it the excuse was that someone had cancer. Month later i hear he made another skype account. Fast forward about half a year and another ditched account i'm back in contact with him, his excuse then was that he was "Burning out" from LSD. he also confided that he ghosted several more times after that. He apologizes and i end up in two more games with him. Soon not four sessions after he ghosts from one game after someone shitposted at him and then a few months later does it again.
>>
>>49874595
Like, maybe we were shit, idk, but he needs to grow a spine and either kick people out if not tell them they're being such. Waisting peoples time like that doesnt make him much better.
>>
>GM or player?
GM

Tuesdays, 4pm-9pm EST

>Voice or Text?
Voice for OOC, Text for IC roleplaying, and descriptions.

>System/setting
D&D 5e homebrew setting.

>Contact info
Lobotomizedsquirrel on Skype.

>Additional info
Looking to recruit two to three players for a weekly game that will start early to mid November. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
>>
File: Mutant_epoch-rpg-cover.jpg (107KB, 472x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mutant_epoch-rpg-cover.jpg
107KB, 472x576px
>GM or player?
GM
UTC+2, 9 MP on a Wednesday
>Voice or Text?
Voice
>System/setting
The Mutant Epoch
>Contact info
jaso111111 on Skype
>Additional info
I wanna run a one shot to try and learn the Mutant Epoch system and i need players. Im willing to provide any of the books needed and help learn the system. All im asking is that you're on time, and have at least some interest on char gen.
>>
Anyone running a BC game? Its my favorite 40k RPG and i really want to play some.
>>
>>49875936
Sorry, I prefer my games AD.
>>
File: 1_christ_weeps.jpg (164KB, 528x435px) Image search: [Google]
1_christ_weeps.jpg
164KB, 528x435px
>>49879662
>>
>GM or player?
Player (i could gm but i only feel comfortable doing it in 13th age)
GMT so games ending before 7-8pm EST
>Voice or Text?
voice
>System/setting
Preferably pathfinder shadow run or 13th age will play D&D3.5/5 though
>Contact info
I guess people can contact me on skype @thenejd
>Additional info
I really just want to find a game i can join that is during gmt applicable times, the few games that were and ive applied to on roll 20 get drowned with applications so i might as well see if i can find something here.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.