[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chimera Legion Thread V: Of Soldiers and Seers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1475941990319.jpg (46KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475941990319.jpg
46KB, 400x500px
Expanding the good-old homegrown lore of the Chimera Legion, your friendly warband for hire.
Last Thread:
>>49770509
Previous threads:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Chimera%20legion

Basic Rolls:
>Organization
Legion warband with cultists
>Which legion?
Iron Warriors
>Who do we worship and how much?
Neutral devotion to Chaos Undivided
>Our beliefs?
Gods Above All
>Our demeanor?
Honor Amongst Thieves
>Mutations?
Voices of Evil
>Any notable figures?
A Chaos Champion who ascended to Daemon Princehood
>Homeworld?
Fleet Based
>Combat doctrine?
Unorthodox Warfare
>Special equipment?
Biological Experiments
>Warband status?
Slightly under strength
>Why?
A part of the Warband was assimilated by or was attacked by another Chaos-aligned entity.
>Who likes us?
Another chaos warband or lord
>Who are our enemies?
An Ork Warboss

So far we've nailed them down as an Iron Warriors splinter group led by Thodos the Ironbringer, a Daemon Prince who seems to have mysteriously "mastered" the Obliterator Virus. They believe in self modification via cybernetics and to a greater extent bioengineering. They are exceedingly loyal to eachother, and their whoever their current employers are at the time. They specialize in bioterrorism and asymmetrical warfare, using their expansive cult and Guard-like army as ground troops.
>>
>>49872482
For this thread we should focus on the members of the Chimeric high council, and through them, further define the forces subordinate to them
>>General Questions
>What is the gear of the character?
>What consists of their personal retinue, if they have one?

>>High Commander Silas Warpshriek
>What are his origins?
>What is his experience?
>How does he like to organize his marines?
>What tactics does he most often employ?

>>High Seer Archanon the Frumious
>What are his origins?
>What is his experience?
>How does he lead the covens?
>What are his personal specialties?

>>High Warsmith Arlek the Ironchosen
>Origins/Experience etc?
>What is his experience with Theodorus/Thodos?
>What is his personal technical expertise?

>>High Fleshshaper Orphaeus Paraphron
>Origins/ Experience etc?
>What are his most used mutations?
>What are his crowing achievements in his labs?
>What are his current experiments?

>>High Prophessor Tianakles the Titan
>Origins/ Experience etc?
>What are the tennants of his cult?
>>
>>49872715
>>
How many ships do you think they have?
>>
Where did everyone go?
>>
>>49875578
Everyone's dead Dave.
>>
>>49876213
You're not.

Why not help fluff? >>49872715
>>
Jesus christ, bump.
>>
I'm going to keep bumping until someone helps me fluff.

I would do it, but I'm short some wisdome teeth.
>>
>>49879073
Here's hoping. I'd do some writefagging but today's just not my day. I checked out the 1d4 page. Looks really good!
>>
>>49879348
Trust me, not my day either
>>
>>49879953
>>
>>49872482
Since the Band is allies with another warband, would it make sense to say that they split into two bands?

Considering they are understrenght because of assimilation into another band.

So there would be a sister band out there that is very similar to Chimera Legion, which adds to the Honour Among Thieves thing
>>
>>49881238
Not necessarily?

They could have just loaned some troops to the Black Legion for the next black crusade
>>
I'm gonna head to bed. Don't let the thread die until morning. Then I can fluff earnestly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.