[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Classifieds on city square board in a standard D&D city.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Help-Wanted-Bulletin-Board.jpg (57KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
Help-Wanted-Bulletin-Board.jpg
57KB, 480x321px
ITT: Classifieds on city square board in a standard D&D city.
>>
>>49871564
WANTED: Plucky adventurer to clear the rats out of my basement. No payment, reward in the form of loot recovered from previous adventurers.
>>
>>49871564

When I played Pool of Radiance, the city posted notices. Here's a link (they're nothing too special).

http://www.lemonamiga.com/games/docs.php?id=1253
>>
>>49871583
top kek.
>>
>>49871564
Looking for adventurers to go check on my sister in Ominousville. Haven't heard from her in 2 weeks, since new, sickly pale, nobles moved in. Messengers not getting through.
Almost certainly nothing.
>>
>>49871564
>HIRING: Courageous individual to test out new invention. Inquire at tower near crater at the edge of town.

>HIRING: Posse of righteous individuals to track down escaped criminal. Tavern keeper has details.

>A old sunbleached wanted poster with the name scrawled over, the price money extended by four zeroes and a lazily drawn mustache added to the sketch
>>
File: Piece of shit.png (337KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Piece of shit.png
337KB, 724x1024px
>>49871564
We sould make some form of template for requests
Anyone has a parchment template we can use ? I have pic related but it's shit
>>
File: piece of shit.png (875KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit.png
875KB, 724x1024px
>>49871583
>>49872276
>>
>>49871564
WANTED: A cutey orc girl and/or brown elf girl to take out on romantic dates, sit as a muse for drawings, share in a distaste for goblins, and to cuddle up with at night.

No Kobolds.
>>
File: 6Llcj3U9Mz7KgURPZVZzoEJCUq4tp.jpg (126KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
6Llcj3U9Mz7KgURPZVZzoEJCUq4tp.jpg
126KB, 400x750px
>>49872826
>distaste for goblins
Shit taste, bro.
>>
>>49873053
B l u e b o a r d
>>
>>49871583
>WIZARD SEEKING APPRENTICE
>Renown wizard seeking temporary apprentice. Very prestigious position. Must be willing to undergo live experimentation and meet the following requirements:
>Must be humanoid
>Must be willing to meet new people and things that might be people
>Does NOT possess a fear of diresharks
>NO ELVES
>>
>>49873139
Ain't nothing wrong with a little cleavage, anon.
>>
>>49874375
YOU CAN SEE HER PUBES
>>
>>49874379
Nonsense, she's a blond. Those are clearly black lace panties.
>>
>>49874398
The panties are around her ankles my man
>>
Strange bugs are eating all my silverware. please help.
>>
>>49874708
Oh. Oh!

Oh, dear.

I guess I'll see you in three days.
>>
SAVE MY BEST FRIEND; I seek an adventurer who is an understanding and tolerant person to save my oath brother from a band of orcs. I'll have to judge your moral character, please do not be offended if I turn you down.

The oath brother is a kobold
>>
>>49871564
HELP WANTED: group of ill-tempered and selfish adventurers to retrieve valuable items from scary cave. Payment in form of sum insufficient to convince you to return with my property.
>>
Annual St. Rincewind's Day Race - contender entry will be sunrise, in town hall; race will start at the Holy Trapezoid. No assistance, sabotage, cheating, or race-fixing acceptable, by word of His Grace. Violators will be tied to the street and paraded over.

>>49875160
it's a scam; the guy has ties with the local judge, who sentences anyone who keeps the goods with hefty fines or forced labor

>>49874746
At least we know who you'll be with for those three days...
>>
Adventurers needed!
A small party of course persons required to clear out a pack of ghouls front the crypts
Payment per head
Bonus pay for clerics and palidins
>>
Looking for adventurers to destroy shed in the woods. It's near the Pond, in an opening in the forest. Pay will be established after return. DO NOT ENTER THE SHED.
>>
>>49875301
>tfw no goblin girlfriend
>>
NOW HIRING: Entry level adventuring position at a new startup guild. Duties include tomb raiding, dungeon crawling, and basic puzzle solving skills. Must be able to lift 250 lbs. You must know Common, Elvish, Abyssal, Infernal, Celestial, Aquan, Terran, Auran, Ignan, and Druidic. At least 6 years adventuring experience to apply, and must have levels in druid, fighter, rogue, and wizard. Compensation based on experience points.
>>
>>49876967
This is my life right now.
>>
>>49874864
And the requester is a noble
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.