[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M:tG /frontier/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: 97.jpg (96KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
97.jpg
96KB, 312x445px
>don't feed the trolls edition

Last one went up in flames before 404. Let's do better this time.

>What is Frontier?
Frontier is a non-rotating format using the concept behind modern, with a more recent start-from date. Currently, you could liken it to a pseudo-extended. All sets M15 and forward are legal, meaning;
>M15
>Khans of Tarkir
>Fate Reforged
>Dragons of Tarkir
>Magic Origins
>Battle for Zendikar
>Oath of the Gatewatch
>Shadows over Innistrad
>Eldritch Moon
>and recently, Kaladesh

>Why should I care?
There are lots of reasons why you might enjoy this format! Most popular are
>novelty
>cheaper than modern, legacy, or edh
>more powerful than standard
>novelty
>unsolved, thus ripe for brewan
>novelty
>treasure cruise & dtt
>novelty

>BANNED LIST
Currently none! Discuss; what do you think will be first banned, and why?
>>
>>49870821
First for shitty meme format for fucking retards that will literally buy garbage cards because of it.
>>
3 Jace, Vryn's Prodigy
2 Torrential Gearhulk
2 Anguished Unmaking
1 Anticipate
4 Blessed Alliance
1 Clash of Wills
2 Dig Through Time
2 Grasp of Darkness
1 Negate
2 Ojutai's Command
3 Scatter to the Winds
2 Ultimate Price
1 On Nixilis, Reignited
2 Sorin, Grim Nemesis
4 Fumigate
2 Transgress the Mind
1 Treasure Cruise

LANDS LANDS LANDS (4 Shambling Vent)

SB:
3 Tormod's Crypt
2 Clash of Wills
2 Dispel
2 Negate
2 Fragmentize
2 Languish
1 Startled Awake
Very unfocused esper control brew. Just testing to see what I like. Negate and Dispel have over performed for me; scatter has been meh. Jace is bleh and Gearhulk and DTT probably need to go to 4 each. Fumigate not as relevant if you're not in aggro meta.
>>
CoCo gotta go
>>
>>49871673
I'm in love with the co co!

But seriously, does anyone have a coco list? I haven't gotten to play against it yet and haven't even seen a list yet. For all the bitching and hate it gets, it's surprisingly scarce
>>
M15 and KTK-block are a whole different sort of balance compared to everything released in Origins and after.

They just clash way too much. They're anomalies in a format that's otherwise slow, durdly and low power. Almost every deck that's competitive in the format is built around cards from M15 and KTK.
>>
>>49871833
Just build:
A) a super fast red/green deck that wins turn 4, or you start to run out of gas/can't deal with threats
B) bant coco, the hate bears of frontier.
I hope this format becomes real and they ban coco, rhino, JVP, and fetches.
>>
File: 1476734772621.jpg (45KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
1476734772621.jpg
45KB, 500x401px
>>49872193
>banning fetches

Seriously, why are fetchlands so hated? Do you not want consistent mana bases? Can you not shuffle sufficiently in less than a minute? Is it a price thing? Because last time I checked they are all around 15$ and that's not unreasonable for high demand cards.

I seriously do not understand.
>>
>>49872296
Manabases can be TOO good you know. Never forget lorwyn standard
>>
>>49872296
I only dislike fetches because it allows for consistent mana for 4 color decks that will just run the best 4 colors of the format. Just like all of the 4 color rally and 4 color goodstuff from when they were in standard.
>>
>>49872673
And no blood moon or price of progress to punish such greedy mana bases. What a nightmare
>>
cuck """format"""
cuck thread

enjoy your 4 color slugfest without police cards to punish greedy manabases
>>
>>49872673
>>49873009
Don't worry guys. Wasteland confirmed for Amonkhet!
>>
>>49872331
>>49872673

I don't think it's going to be that bad, honestly. I think there will be enough fast, aggressive decks like Rabble Red or RG Zoo that can punish 4c goodstuff.dec.

I do think that Wizards should print some better land hate, but it probably won't happen. Even a Ghost Quarter reprint would be enough. But I have hope for this format, enough that my friends and I are trying it out tonight and tomorrow.

Personally, I'm bringing Bant CoCo and Rabble Red. And there will be Abzan Midrange, UW Spirits, and Jeskai Prowess on the table as well. So far, it's looking pretty diverse and fun. I'm also brewing Jund Midrange and Esper Control.
>>
>All of the worst parts of standard: the format
>>
>>49873080
When manabases are too consitent they aren't slowed down enough against the aggro match up for it to be a problem
>>
Objectively the worst format.

Objectively the worst thread.

Congrats, you actually beat both Modern and Standard in shittiness. Quit pushing this garbage format, unless you're actively trying to kill magic.
>>
File: kalonian hydra.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
kalonian hydra.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>you're now aware that you're playing +1/+1 counters: the format, while this fuck is still legal
What are you, dumb? Why is M15 included? That was meant to balance out much more powerful sets.
>>
>>49873179
Why,are you so adverse to new things? It's something fun and new for a game we all enjoy. Why not just have some fun with the flavor of the month?

It could be that Wizards endorses and adopts this format. It happened with EDH/Commander, the different card borders are also an indication that they want to do - something- with M15 and up. And they've pretty carefully crafted the cards in these sets for very specific outcomes. It would not surprise me if this format were announced within the next 2 years.

Or it could go the way of Tiny Leaders and we would be no better or worse off because of it. A lot of us still have the cards from standards past, so it's not like we're wasting money. This format could end up being nothing, and so what?

Either nothing changes, or we get in early on a new popular format. Seems like a win- win to me.
>>
>>49872331
What happened during Lorwyn standard? I didn't play then.
>>
>>49873198
>M14

... what? It's not legal, bro.
>>
>>49873271
>missing the entire point
You realize that by endorsing this format, you're promoting wizards producing shittier cards instead of creating things that are eternal playable, right? If you're pissed with the powerlevel of current useless cards, stop buying things from wizards, don't make some sort of meme format to encourage their blatant extortion. The only people who will play this format are ex-standard tards who realized they've gotten ripped off the last giant swathe of sets, and are left with a slew of unplayable garbage.
>>
>>49873271
Tiny leaders, just like this format, fucks with prices for people playing actual good formats. Fuck off with that "it doesn't matter" shit
>>
File: 1460555941810.jpg (78KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1460555941810.jpg
78KB, 583x583px
>>49873198
That's m14, silly anon.

People are so Traumatized with Company that they are not acknowledging Chord of Calling, Yisan and Garruk Apex Predator on a set that control's wincon is planeswalkers.
>>
>>49873325
>Yisan
You think people would have learned from EDH, that Yisan is fuckbusted. Personally, I'm a fan of murderhobo garruk, which does seem a little underrated.
>>
>>49873352
A lot of things good in EDH don't apply to other formats anon
>>
File: 1466047250295-0.jpg (44KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1466047250295-0.jpg
44KB, 604x340px
>>49873305
>people especulated on a format and it died
Still not convienced to not play Tiny Leaders. Everything expensive on Tiny Leaders was still expensive back them an will still be.
Salty Modern players should fuck off.
>>
>>49873303
By promoting this format, I'm having fun. I don't give a crap about the power level of cards. I'm playing a game I enjoy with cards I enjoy and people who enjoy it with me. I play multiple formats. I like every format I play, they all have something unique about them. Frontier sits solidly between Standard and Modern, and that's fine. I don't care if you think everything they've printed is unplayable garbage, because it's not true or Standard and Draft wouldn't be a thing.
>>
>>49870821
first banwave please ban dig, i don't ever want to see an opponent cast torrential gearhulk flashing thats shit back.
>>
>>49873396
>this incredibly ignorant, and arrogant opinion
So, to paraphrase, you have no idea how magic works, and insist on pushing something new, because you lack the understanding of why things are the way they are in the first place?

Are you actually, unironically retarded? Your entire post is about your feelings and what you like without a single semblance of logic or reason. Draft is a limited environment, ergo things are good in a vacuum. I've used that stupid green spider from Innistrad that can block extra creatures to win the game before. Standard is just a slightly larger vacuum, and it's much easier to design cards that don't have to interact with any other cards in magic. This is why LtLH is so expensive. It's very good in a vacuum, but garbage the second it leaves. This is also why 99% of your "standard" cards from the vast majority of sets pre-dating theros are worthless, because there are simply better alternatives that have already been printed at lower price points.

Instead of creating a new format, why not advocate for better standard sets, or better limited environments? There's nothing wrong with a high-power set, and we haven't had one of those since ~2012. Gatewatch was close, because wizards missed some fringe-left field playable cards, but undeniably the vast majority of cards are of the same unplayable ilk. The only positive that would happen from this horrible, horrible format, is that non-standard budget rares will get jacked up in price to reflect their previous standard playability. This completely would defeat the purpose of the format in the first place, because suddenly to play, you'd have to pay modern prices for post-modern cards.
>>
>>49873497
>Are you actually, unironically retarded?
Probably, but so is everyone else. That didn't stop you from replying, did it?

>Instead of creating a new format, why not advocate for better standard sets, or better limited environments?

Because it doesn't and wontnchange anything. WotC will print whatever the fuck they want and has proved on multiple occasions that they don't give a crap about players. They'll continue to make whatever they want to make as long as it keeps making them money. What good does it do for me, personally, to bitch about the power level of standard sets when all it does is make me mad?

>defeat the purpose of the format in the first place

The point of this format is for one Japanese game store to hold more tournaments, pull in more players, and make more money. That's it. Seeing as how the majority of us can't or won't go to Japan for this, I'm using this format as an excuse to play more magic. It's been a fun exercise in deck building and metagame prediction.

And I highly doubt Frontier will change prices that much until it becomes popular. Seeing as how there are so many people sitting on the format, I doubt that will happen. But until it dies completely, or becomes popular enough to actually affect things outside the kitchen table, I'm going to have fun.
>>
File: 1472258695425.jpg (33KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1472258695425.jpg
33KB, 300x100px
>>49873635
Your monumental ignorance with your format is both hilarious and depressing. Continue to tentatively justify killing magic, just know that unequivocally, you are the cancer killing magic. Your thoughts and feelings are wrong, and the fact that you cant distance yourself shows that you're completely irrational.
>>
>>49872296

2 reasons why I would love to see them go:

>1 - shuffling. It can take ages.
>2 - 4c degenerate bullshit (especially as frontier lacks any real land hate)
>>
>>49873723
NuThalia can land turn 2 with Elvish Mystic.
>>
>>49873671
I fail to see how I'm ignorant about a format that barely exists, has had no tournaments, and everyone and their grandmother hates.

I draft, play standard, modern and commander, and support my lgs. If you think I'm the cancer killing Magic then oh well. That's just your opinion, man, and you're entitled to it, just like I am.

You can keep arguing against something that could be fun if you have it an honest shot. I'll keep playing magic with my friends.
>>
>>49873824
You don`t know what extended is. You unironically thought that limited/standard play-ability was exclusively based on wizards printing good, playable cards. You've said yourself that you don't care about the cards power level as long as you have fun. Your only argument for playing this format is "Look how hip I am. I like things and I like this so it has to be good".

My entire argument is as follows:
>standard is currently an unfun money pit that's virtually worthless the second a set rotates, which leads to bad feelings when someone invests heavily in it, only for it to tank the second it rotates, and to have none of your cards playable in any other format.
>wizards has been planning this pseudo-extended format for a while to stop piracy and reduce the power level of standard to make it more palatable for a younger audience, as seems to be hasbro's mandate.
>while wizards wanted to release the format in a few sets, if not years, japs jumped the gun because foreign language reserved list cards are impossible to get, despite demand
>now, as more people support this meme format, wizards knows they can continue printing new sets with ghost mythic reprints to try and appeal to both the new players, and the speculative investors
>as this format gains steam, instead of breathing new life into magic with fun innovative concepts and well-written lore, you can just jacetice league over everything, completely ignoring established players in favor of this new pseudo-extended format
>in the end, when magic dies, you'll move on to another hobby, and we'll be left to pick up the pieces, because you clearly don't care about playing magic long-term, as evidenced by your low level of magic related discourse, and WotC knows tons of idiots like you exist, so they pander to them
>when in reality, if you cockgobblers stopped buying shitty cards and making shitty formats to make your shitty cards viable, wizards would be forced to make new good cards, or risk losing money.
>>
>>49873497
First of all, nice bait, good to see an old-fashioned troll of times too soon gone.

Still, your arguments are weak. Reason does only play a part in judgement regarding disposition towards an object (or "taste", in layman's terms) when there's a pretension of intersubjective correctness from one of the parts.

Anon clearly did not state that Frontier should be supported or that it is objectively better than any other given formats, just that he liked Frontier and enjoyed playing it.

You cannot form an argument against him liking it because disposition (taste) is not something based on rational arguments. You don't even have the ground to demand a rational explanation from him.

Furthermore, you dare demand everyone should worry about your cause to have Standard's powerlevel because the cards aren't as played in Modern.

Obviating the fact that we've got a crapload of playables and fringe cards these last blocks you are not actually giving an argument why Standard should actually be any more powerful than what it is. Will it make it better?, cheaper?, more fun?

Ultimately, the answer is that you do not actually care about Standard or Frontier, you simply lash out because you are a little angry man with egotistic tendencies that has probably ran out of things to complain about in his 90s collectible card game.

You've been schooled. You may go home now.
>>
>>49872296
>Do you not want consistent mana bases?
Then play monocolor.
>>
File: full fedora.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
full fedora.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>49873971
>implying there is sufficient justification for a pseudo-appeal to authority through intersubjective feigned objectivity with this particular argument
>implying you can't be critical of someone's taste, if you incorporate pass/fail parameters for determining quality that are independently observable, and able to be verified intersubjectively
>implying I actually play modern
>absolutely none of your argument addresses anything I said, other than asking the benefits of a higher powerlevel in standard
6/10, could use more finesse, but an admirable start. Personally, my new tactic is to make sweeping generalizations about something specific that you know will "trigger" someone, then point out how they projected themselves into an argument that didn't mention them, to emphasize the butthurt.

Now, if you'd like to have an actual discussion, I've formatted a half-assed argument here for the historical process to frontier's design philosophy:
>>49873930

I can clarify things more succinctly if you'd like, since you seem to be able to form coherent thoughts but, really, that guy was barely deserving of the response he got in the first place.
>>
>>49873930
I don't know where you got all that shit from. There is no downgrade in the overall power of Magic sets. They are just powering down all the cards that were able to break entire formats.
Oath of the Gatewatch created new archetypes in All Formats. Yeah, BfZ was shit. But it had playable cards. We have been power creeping day after day. Back on Urza's block, something like Kalitas would be absurd. Nahiri saw heavy play in Modern. The new expansions do impact Modern and Legacy in the measure that it's healthy and expected to given the size of the cardpool.
You want to look sensible while complaining of Magic's policies, you should focus on reprints.
>>
File: IMG_1131.jpg (28KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1131.jpg
28KB, 229x300px
REMEMBER: THE TROLL CAN GET THEIR FOOD ELSEWHERE.

Personally, I think that frontier is going in the right direction. It now has an actual all in/combo deck in the form of temur/izzet/simic aetherworks, mono/two color decks can compete and hold their ground against 4c goodstuff (and no, I DON'T want to play against your blood moon/ ensarning bridge deck), but still might need a solid nonbasic hate, and the card pool is small enough to change the meta when a new set comes out, but big enough that it can support a non rotating format.

I'm really excited to see how this turns out.
>>
>>49874186
>There is no downgrade in the overall power of Magic sets.
Oh yes there is. Just look at the transition from the Alara block, to Zendikar, to Scars, to Innistrad. The archetypes and keyword abilities were meaningful and powerful, and overall, they've retained their value much better than the most recent sets. As we get into the Return to Ravinica block, you can see a noticeable downtick in terms of power level, almost out of necessity, to avoid another infect-pocalypse. After carefully examining the most valuable cards in a given set, you can see that as soon as RtR hit, and they began printing fancy lands, the powerlevel and prices for various cards plummeted. In Dragon's Maze, really only Voice is worth anything, and in the previous sets, they have significantly lower average values among the top percentage of valuable cards compared to the entire innistrad block, or every set from Scars, except Scars itself. And then you hit theros, where every set, other than Gatewatch and Khans, has 2-5 valuable cards, a handful of not-terribly valuable cards, and the rest of the set is priced firmly at $1 to reflect the powerlevel. Take a look, the highest powerlevel sets tend to be the most valuable, because they have heavily sought after things. Admittedly, things seem to have gotten better since I last checked, particularly with OG theros, but they're still stuck in that weird zone where only 5 or 6 things will get your value back, so cracking packs directly equates to a loss, and really only the gods, brimaz, and a few niche things are worth any money, mostly for EDH playability. Even Dragons, which once boasted some pretty expensive cards, has fallen into this pit where people who own the cards recognize their low powerlevel outside of standard, and the cards are priced accordingly. Remember when Archangel of Tithes was $30, Newlamog was $50 and various commands were $30? I do. Even baby jace has fallen like a rock and that's an actually playable card.
>>
>>49873820

It doesn't hinder 4c manabases enough in my opinion.
>>
This format could be interesting if the people evangelizing it didn't have the conversation skills of chris-chan.

This OP is a slight improvement over the "ban coco siege rhino interaction." thread, but it's still shitty. If this format is real and not the next tiny leaders, you're going to have to show some evidence. If this shit is being played in nibong then it has to have decklists somewhere. I advise that the OP let somebody else take over posting the general.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
Can someone ID the names on this playmat, and also maybe get a appraisal at what this would be worth. It got passed around the MTG R&D team. Basically I'm trying to figure out if i should use it or frame it.
>>
>>49874670
>This format could be interesting
It's not, having yet another limited format doesn't help MTG at all it just a further split that will steal players from other formats and all because some greedy weebs need to sell useless rares and mythics nobody wants.
>>
>>49874783
Newfag. It's a CONSTRUCTED format. This format would simply replace the now defunct extended.
>>
>>49874783
Question

If you play frontier is there any reason not to just have a 4 color deck? There is basically no land hate or ways to punish greedy mana bases in frontier that I see.
>>
>>49874538
>The archetypes and keyword abilities were meaningful and powerful
Nah, take Exalted for exemple, only Hierarch sees play, maybe Rafiq if you count EDH.
Innistrad Block was interesting because it was high powered like Oath. But Delver was fucking mistake.
There are just too many sets that don't have anything relevant to constructed except one or two cards. Which makes sense, of how many blocks were talking about here?
>>
>>49875241
Pew pew, I spy a texas sharpshooter.
>>
id like to see a tournament so so can know if this format actually has a diverse meta game or if its just people casting CoCo and dig though time.
>>
>>49875351
First tournament of large enough size is later this month. I hope the shop that's doing it posts decklists and meta analysis.

The people claiming that the meta will be CoCo all the time, or whatever, are just making uninformed guesses. This entire format is just speculation and theory crafting.
>>
>>49875070
You seem like you're asking an honest question, so I'll help you out.
While 4c good stuff is an option, keep in mind that
1: your deck may still suffer some consistency problems, as there are no shocks and all the rare land cycles are only half way completed. This means your deck may run too slow.
2: there are great mono and two color options available as well, as you can still go deep in less colors
3: your wallet still wants to have some money in it from time to time.

Hopefully WOTC makes a land/effect that isn't on the scale of blood moon, it'll still keep 4c players on their toes. I think the biggest problem with blood moon is that it punishes 2 color decks as well that aren't nearly as greedy, so I'll be impressed if they make a card that isn't like blood moon but will be good enough.
>>
trash "format"
trash thread
kill yourself
>>
>>49874670
>slight improvement

But I, anon, did not post the previous general! Ha-ha!

But seriously, it's a work in progress and most of the resources are on Reddit right now and/or useless, I'm commandeering the posting of the general and aim for consistent improvement
>>
>>49873271
>the different card borders are also an indication that they want to do - something- with M15 and up
No, they're not. Eight years passed between the new Eighth Edition card frames and the announcement of Modern. They weren't planning on a new format when they changed the frames--it was actually said somewhere that, if they hadn't changed the frames when they did, they might have preferred a different cutoff for Modern as a format.
>>
>>49875949
>Autism Speaks!
You don't have to force this thread anon. Compile resources, wait until results are posted, and then build it the same style as any other general. You also happened to pick something people are mad about, not excited to play, which seems like a bummer. Why not start a canadian highlander thread? I could fucks wit dat.
>>
>Frontier
no

>>49875045
Why don't you just start playing extended again? Why the fuck didn't Wizards keep the 5-6-5-6 rotation and revitalize Extended instead of the godawful 5-6-7-8 they just announced?

Why does every chucklefuck on this site think they can just come up with a new format and it's the best thing ever? Fucking Adversary is better than this shit, and Adversary is based entirely around psuedocommanders that fuck with things from the command zone and have subjective rankings- it's the hottest garbage, and it's still way more fun than whatever this is.

I'd tell you to fuck off to /ccg/, but none of you have the creativity or knowledge about magic to even do that.
>>
>>49874107
>implying I actually play modern

>no modern, no standard, hate towards the new format

Go back to your kitchentable/dead format noone plays Jim, you're drunk.
>>
Geddin XMage, fags. Let's deck test.
I'm testing BW tokens. Is there any way to make flying tokens cheaply? Spirit Vessel sounds slow.
>>
>>49873279
5 Color Control running Cryptic Command, Cruel Ultimatum, Broodmate Dragon, Esper Charm. Wrath of God, ect

>lol colored mana requirements.
>>
>>49876796
Anybody on cockatrice?
>>
>>49876892
It hurts to remember
>>
File: Image (1).png (116KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).png
116KB, 223x311px
>>49870821
So if I want to dive into frontier, is there any cool mill/ fevered visions deck, or is it all just CoCo rhinos?
>>
>>49872296
>Seriously, why are fetchlands so hated?
1. The price of Zendikar ones is a sore spot
2. They make mana far too good
3. EVERY deck needs them
4. Despite not being "expensive", running 8 of them adds up fast, and when every deck needs them, it makes every deck start at $100+
5. FETCHLANDS ARE THE LOADING SCREENS OF MAGIC
>>
File: 1363796328201.jpg (28KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1363796328201.jpg
28KB, 379x374px
>>49878738
>So if I want to dive into frontier
>>
Rate my brew

2 Kytheon, Hero of Akros
3 Toolcraft Exemplar
3 Inventor’s Goggles
2 Negate
4 Hangarback Walker
4 Ensoul Artifact
2 Sword of the Animist
4 Shrapnel Blast
4 Thopter Engineer
2 Pia Nalaar
3 Bygone Bishop
4 Fleetwheel Cruiser
2 Skysovereign, Consul Flagship

Landbase still in progress

I think that's what I have so far

>>49878769
>FETCHLANDS ARE THE LOADING SCREENS OF MAGIC
this
>>
I think this format is a meme, but I might still play it if only for one reason: to play Jeskai Tokens again. Tell me /tg/, is it viable?
>>
>>49870821
Wow.
They've finally came up with an eternal format made entirely out of bad cards and sets I don't care about.
>>
>>49882558
Yeah, and it has more good shit now than ever
>>
File: (You).jpg (3KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
3KB, 199x253px
>>49870879
>MFW I only buy garbage cards for any format.
>>
>fag format
>shit cards
>garbage power level
>same mana base for every deck
>being a sucker to hareruya marketing
>>
>>49872296
frontier is a format for poor fags
>>
>>49884727
>has turn 5+

Checkmate
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.