[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panini DBZ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1000.jpg (77KB, 480x655px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
77KB, 480x655px
Any of you play? Thoughts on the game?
>>
Picked up two starter decks for me and my bro. Due to the rules they're technically not playable.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>49865688
Play Trunks with Saiyan Rampaging Mastery. Gf plays black #18, it's vicious against my all-out playstyle. Debating on changing to Orange Adept Mastery, just to switch up play style. What do you think op?
>>
>>49866337
I know the games a few sets in, but how's the power creep?
>>
>>49866502
Not nearly as bad as ScoreZ got. In fact, certain personalities were so good from the start that they are still competitive 6 sets in.
>>
>>49866502
I don't know, only have cards from the set with that pic of Trunks posted earlier. Saw a few aw Walmart and figured why not. Not seen any since
>>
>>49865688
Got into it with some friends. We never play. Game is OK, but nothing that makes us want to give up something else we waste time on.
>>
>>49866070
Get the blue box evolution ones or the ones coming out in a couple weeks.
>>49866337
Not big on drills myself, i see good things for Red Ruthless Trunks being something that could be good. Or you could just play Red Roshi and always win.
>>
This looks very similar to the old card games from mid 2000s. Are they compatible? I still have a nasty Orange 19 deck that jacked up energy attacks to silly levels.
>>
>>49865688
Wtf is this game, what makes it worth a try and can I kick in people's shit with Krillin?
>>
>>49871467
It is "continuation" of the game. New Dev team fixing some of the issues from Score's version, making rules easier. Some cards are direct reprints. some are not. There is a league starting up that uses both pools of cards.

>>49872407
Yeah you really can. Krillin was stupidly good for a long time, still good now, but the meta has changed around him.
>>
>>49873090
>>49871467
Should have said that some are reprints. Most are not. And they do share a card back and its all properly licensed and what not.
>>
>>49865688
My friends and I picked it up last year at a convention. So far I've put together a Namekian Piccolo Deck based around getting out the Dragon Balls, a Black #18 deck, a Blue Ginyu Force deck, and an Orange Master Roshi Deck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.