[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1138: We're Not Bad - We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 65

File: JC OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing
>>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA
>>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>>Last Thread
>>49855878
>>
ten ten
>>
>>49864562
>We're Not Bad - We're Hard
>inb4 royal enhance/d/ jumper
>>
>>49864562
>We're Not Bad - We're Hard
Why not both?
>>
File: TeamSkull.png (166KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
TeamSkull.png
166KB, 500x298px
>>49864648
>>
>>49864721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXe37XCnn-E
>>
File: JOJOPokemon.png (458KB, 628x706px) Image search: [Google]
JOJOPokemon.png
458KB, 628x706px
>>49864753
Looks like they really know how to pose.
>>
File: PokePose.png (443KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
PokePose.png
443KB, 1000x700px
>>49864789
>>
Drawbacks: Morning Star, The Lord let loose his wrath, And on the eighth day... (1800)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Programmer

-Perks-
Tech Wizard (Free)
Peaceful Days are over (1700)
Infernal Engine (1600)
The Chessmaster (1400)
Jumper is a genius! (1100)
Bels and Whistles (300)

-Items-
Comp (Free)
Shomonkai Disguise (Free)
Custom COMP: Vitality (200)
Naoya's Notes (50)
Battery Charger (0)

Write-up: http://pastebin.com/fdqmqSL7
>>
>>49864789
>>49864801
I remember people in the thread getting really butthurt that Jojo fans thought that was a reference.

It was hilarious.
>>
>>49864817
How did the fight with the 8th day boss go? Which ending did you go for? Also, yeesh, cutting it close against Lucifer, huh? Good thing you used an ice attack instead of a lightning one to finish him off, it would have cost you the fight (he absorbs electric attacks in his final form but only resists ice).
>>
File: 1308233569622.png (40KB, 731x917px) Image search: [Google]
1308233569622.png
40KB, 731x917px
>>49864753
>Jynx music
Not a fan.
>>
Pokemon is for little baby kids.
>>
>>49864789
I might hate Team Skull for their look, but I can't deny their posing skill
>>
File: IMG_7189.jpg (57KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7189.jpg
57KB, 422x750px
Quite curious /jc, what are some of the most effective magic systems/related perks in Jumpchain? I'm leaning towards Gemcraft due to its great growth potential over time and Ensoul can do some scary shit once you get the more dangerous Magics in the chain. I'm curious what others make of magic perks, not really too much of a magic savvy jumper myself.
>>
>>49865002
What can you actually do with Gemcraft?
>>
>>49865002
Once upon a time and Harry Potter magic are top of the line for convieniomancy.
Overlord has some great stuff as does D&D.
Mage the Awakening and Anima are really great as well, but those are limited by Paradox and Zeon taking fucking forever to do shit with respectively.
CC is a huge help in that case.

>>49865025
Blow shit up with biggatons and make really strong monsters.
>>
>>49865025
Pretty scary shit if the jumpmakers rulings are any evidence. Sonce theirs apparently no limit on how far you can level up a gem, you could level it up to the point where you could very well make entities that are like Endbringers and post-jump you could learn spells that not even the system supports if you put effort into it. I wonder how well these Gems would work with a Kindergarten from SU or the Crystal Working perk from Geneforge
>>
File: 1476483082775.jpg (527KB, 617x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1476483082775.jpg
527KB, 617x1728px
>>49865002
Dungeons and Dragons stuff will also be near the top of the heap for sheer power and versatility. Considering you can make entirely new spells with time, effort, and gold, it's not hard to come up with an effect that you want.

Picking up Guru from Chrono Trigger can REALLY boost your ability to make magical items, so you'll want to snag that.

Final Fantasy magic is generally pretty potent stuff, but more limited in exactly what you can do with it.

And while Ar Tonelico is technically super advanced science, it appears to be magic to those who use it, which may qualify it for what you're looking for.

Also, sneak into Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced and take Red Mage, so you can learn how to Double Cast. Nothing quite like tossing off a pair of spells at once.

Those aren't everything, but my personal favorites at least.
>>
>>49864922
I went neutral route, because Law is for brainwashed cultists and Chaos is to anarchic for my tastes, so I ended up facing Nyarlathotep. Compared to Lucifer, that fight was positively easy. I had the demons Id recruited act as a distraction, while I and my companions used our strongest spells and/or techniques.
>>
>>49865316
To be fair, Law is actually cool in DeSu. Well, God is, the Angels (barring Remiel) are still dicks. The Law 8th day is surprisingly optimistic, involving helping people, working to redeem people the Angels have declared irredeemable (with one guy being actually irredeemable), and getting a demon to volunteer to help rescue a little boy if you do things just right. That being said, Neutral is still pretty good, and it's nice to hear that Nyarly got his smug face punched in.
>>
Jump 21: Career Model
Origin: Drop-In - I am so lost right now.
Perks:
Jet Set Schedule - This makes quick travel a tiny bit less jarring.
Hand Model x2 [900] - MY HANDS WILL NEVER GET CONTROLLER BLISTERS AGAIN!
Touch of Glam x2 [800] - I look way too pretty for a man my age. I'd prefer a ‘handsome’ look, really.
A School for Ants?! - Where?!...oh. You didn't mean literally.
One Look [700] - Wait, so now I'm good at repetition?...this is a weird one.
Mind-Numbing Brilliance [500] - So I could pull a worldwide conspiracy by the roots but still be befuddled by pranks. I feel like these are actually starting to fuck with my brain.
Tailor Made [400] - This is totally a masculine hobby. I swear. Shut up.

Gear:
Closet Full of Ties - ...yay?
Fashion Label [200] - I call it ‘Playing with Fashion’. Think it'll stick?
Invisible Needle and Thread [100] - Oh, the things we will do together~.
Dry-Cleaning Hangars [0] - Neat.

So, I suddenly own a fashion company. They even have a new outfit just for me and my companions. They even got Shiny adorable little dragon mittens~. Okay, sure, they burned off a few seconds later, but it's the thought that counts! Point is, the company mostly just uses me as a face while it seems to just run itself. I shoot a few commercials. It's awkward as hell. Well, I still moonlight as a vigilante, but-

>Hey.

Oh, come on, what am I doing wrong?

>Nothing. I just popped into to say hi. I wanted to compliment you on your progress on not being a total bore to watch.

Thanks, I guess.

>To think, just eight more and you'll be a worthwhile investment.

Erm...why eight?

>Don't worry about it.

...that was worrying.

Another for the list, please.
>>
>>49865518
SMT1.
>>
>>49865518
Splatoon.
>>
>>49865518
Banjo-Kazooie.
>>
File: nyaruko sad.png (182KB, 606x344px) Image search: [Google]
nyaruko sad.png
182KB, 606x344px
>>49865316
>>49865360
Mean.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>49865539
>>49865541
>>49865563
>>49865518
Added and queued.

1. Nintendogs
2. Nichijou
3. Soul Hackers
4. Kirby
5. Shin Megami Tensei I
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto
>>
File: Bark!.png (163KB, 489x369px) Image search: [Google]
Bark!.png
163KB, 489x369px
>>49865585
>>
File: Aww..gif (644KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Aww..gif
644KB, 500x283px
>>49865585
>>
>>49865025
Numbers on your damage and damage multiplier that require an exponent to fit due to how big the numbers get. Shit gets silly, I actually have to buff the crap out of the monsters so that they can withstand the damage from my mana leech gems so that I can get as much mana out of them as I need to further upgrade everything to this level. Not that I need to be at this level, I could enrage the remaining waves to 999 monsters which would cap out the amount of xp I could get, and just let my damage gem go at this point until all of the waves run out.
>>
>>49865585
Time to get a pupper. Or be a pupper, if that's your thing.
>>
>>49865608
Was that file name really necessary? It's not like scientific notation is particularly obscure.
>>
>>49865696
Last time I posted a screenshot someone asked what the e meant, so yes.
>>
>>49865616
He should make sure to have supper, too. Supper with the pupper.
>>
>>49865704
Wow. Our school systems are really failing American's youth, then.
>>
What were your builds for Darkest Dungeon?
>>
So a question to Dirge about Gravity Rush.

Aren't the gravity power granting pets a type of Nevi due to how Dusty was affected by Nevi Killer, and wouldn't the Panthera mode thing be variation of ability to fuse with Nevi?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>49865518
Jump 22: Nintendogs - oh my god they're so adorable!
Origin: Human [800] - Bite me. No, wait, don't-!
New Dogs: Speedy (Husky), Fluffy (Corgi), Joe (German Shepherd)
Perks:
Speak - This will probably be useful at some point. I guess.
Drop It [600] - I mean it.
Play Dead [500] - Don't mind me.
Anon! [400] - Wait for me, and I'll come running.
Lie Down [300] - Long naps are my friend.

Gear:
Tennis Ball - Yup.
Stuffed Dog [0] - Pffft

So I am now the proud owner of three dogs in an idyllic country home. Eito keeps making fun of me and complaining about having no cases to crack, but I don't mind that much. All three of my dogs are absolutely wonderful and I can't help but be fond of them. This is probably the most relaxed I've been on the entire journey.

I don't want to leave any of my dogs here while I keep jumping, even if time is frozen...after all, what if I never came back? So I'm going to bring them along and box them for the time being. Except for Speedy. He's a fighting dog, something I noticed as he grew up from being a tiny puppy. He might be our second animal sidekick. It helps Shiny really likes resting in his fur. And somehow, he doesn't catch fire. Everyone wins.

Man, I hope these good times last.

1. Splatoon
2. Nichijou
3. Soul Hackers
4. Kirby
5. Shin Megami Tensei I
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto
>>
File: 1459984951025.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459984951025.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
>>49865876
Me and my big mouth.
>>
File: image.png (226KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226KB, 500x432px
>>49865876
IT BEGINS
>>
>>49865797
>Aren't the gravity power granting pets a type of Nevi due to how Dusty was affected by Nevi Killer

It's a technicality that the game doesn't resolve because it doesn't actually explain the nature of the Nevi (well, it makes sense in context since they're more concerned about killing them rather than understanding them). Whether Dusty is a Nevi, a branch mutation, or otherwise, and why the link exists between Shifter and the "Avatar" is largely unexplained.

Whether Gravity Rush 2 is going to explain things will have to wait until then.

>and wouldn't the Panthera mode thing be variation of ability to fuse with Nevi?

If the former is valid, technically yes? Again it hinges on several key plot elements that aren't properly explained in full.
>>
>>49865876
Are you ready to dance furiously?
>>
>>49864604

A royally enhance/d/ jumper would have at least five penises to go with their snatch, anon.
>>
>>49865002
>>49865002
Lore TES magic is top tier if you have enough time to research it. Game TES magic is only good if you know how to break the system, and even then only in Morrowind and Oblivion.
>>
>>49865925
Will Gravity Rush jump be updated when Gravity Rush 2 comes out?
>>
>>49865566
Jump when?
>>
File: 1391967866343.jpg (38KB, 352x404px) Image search: [Google]
1391967866343.jpg
38KB, 352x404px
>>49814139
(Kill la Kill) #79
-Background: Three-Star Student (450CP) -It's pretty expensive, but I wouldn't mind being in luxury for once.
-Gifted (Sewing) -Despite my massive amazonian physique, I am going to be classy. Very classy.
-Tailor (150CP) -Working with Life Fibers! This will let me make repairs and upgrades if need be.
-Resolve (-50CP) (Discount) -My mind is a steel fortress.
-Three-Star Uniform (Free) -They say the clothes don't make the woman. This is completely true, but let's play along anyway.
-Enhanced Uniform (-250CP) -MEGA ULTIMATE UNIFORM. Black and gold is always spiffy. Also? TRANSFORMATION.
-Nemesis (50CP)
Dice Rolls: Free Choice (Crafts) (Sewing)
-End Choice: Next Adventure

It's kind of neat, actually. Yes I'm working for an oppressive meritocracy-obsessed regime, yes I'm pretty much just a lap dog... but I've got plenty of resources, I've got plenty of back-up, and I get to be a tool with a snake-themed last name despite fighting like a monkey, which is bound to piss the swordsman off like none other. But there's also a lot of respect with being one of the top dogs along with being one of the few people who can manipulate the life fibers, so that too is a really big plus for me. 30% enhanced Life Fiber outfits would probably end up becoming a staple in my armors and clothing just for the sheer glamour of it all and the boons they give. So overall it looks like I'm set for li-

Ryuuko. Ryuuko no. Plz. I-I'm your superior, and I'm your friend, right? R-right? Calm down maybe JUST CALM DOWN AND PUT THE FUCKING SCISSOR BLADE DOWN, NO. NO. STAHP.

THIS IS A WELL-TAILORED SUIT OF EXPERT CRAFT DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TRY TO CUT IT UP, NO. FUCK.

Once the unholy bitch Nui reveals herself and does her evil monologue, gonna try to convince her that I'm a friend by then. After that, it's full war against REVOCs for full on technical mayhem.
>>
>>49866018
I'm not sure at this point. Whether there's an update/overhaul/new jump depends largely on the scope of the story, the time scale, and some other factors.

If I can find some Japanese LPs when it comes out I'll take a look at it as usual, but I'm not really making any promises at this point since I have no clue what the sequel will involve.
>>
>>49865925
You once said that unless incredible amounts of force is used, the only way to kill a Nevi is shifter powers. But Kat can kick and kill em even without powers.

Maybe only Shifters and such can see the Core, like how Mind Eye showed additional weak points Nushi had?
>>
>>49865002

Magicka is very good if you're ever in a situation where you're strapped for resources, since you only need time and effort to summon elements and make them do stuff. For that reason, it's also a very good magic system to share with the general populace as long as they're more responsible with it than the typical Magicka wizard.

Considering it does things like spammable meteor showers and one of the best resurrection spells available, stopping by Magicka is worth your time even if you're like a level 60 D&D arcane caster or something.
>>
>>49866047
That's fair. Either way, I'm fucking hype to actually play the game.
>>
File: DOGS!.png (706KB, 671x649px) Image search: [Google]
DOGS!.png
706KB, 671x649px
>>49865585
>>
>>49866047
Hopefully it will at least explain the connection between Nevi and the pets.

With how fate, timeline, space-time and such is affected by Gravity, Pucci would be in heaven in this world
>>
File: Murder.png (56KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
Murder.png
56KB, 730x290px
>>49865876
>Man, I hope these good times last.
God damn it Heavens, what have I told you about tempting fate?
>>
>>49866054
Are the meteor showers capable of destroying a continent? You got me on the resurrection spell, but it feels like D&D at level 60 has Magicka on everything else.
>>
>>49866047
I can't fucking believe that in game near the end they just came and sucked my pussy.

It actually happens in game
>>
File: Speedy.png (136KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Speedy.png
136KB, 400x400px
>>49865876
>Speedy the dog is here
>>
>>49866000
It's fine in Skyrim if you break it, but only really due to the stunlock perk and zero cost casting, then you still want damage boosting potions, else you will spend several minutes doing damage to a single enemy due to low output vs enemy health later on. Though no cost casting and some broken level damage potions combined with chain lightning do make clearing a room very fast. But yea, melee stays functional at high level even without breaking the crafting system, as where magic does not. In Morrowind and Oblivion though it does not require breaking the game to stay viable, and with a little bit of game breaking becomes quite nice.
>>
>>49866020
Make Nui into a dress.

I'm sure nothing bad will happen.

Unless you consider enhancing your cute bad, anyway. But I bet Konata would take exception to that.
>>
>>49866053
I'm not sure what the nature of Kat is, but we're certain that she isn't necessarily "human" given her inexplicable origins. The lack of information makes for a good "mystery" plot in the setting itself, but makes adjusting into the setting from an outsider's point of view a difficulty.

Personally I'd speculate that the nature of Nevis is inherently tied to the structure of the world (following the tiered tower structure), and that individuals from different "levels" may have different physical makeup which lend to the affinity with the "Avatars" and the Nevi. But again, there's very little as far as concrete evidence goes. We do know that the different levels of the world suffer from different gravitational field strengths, which would plausibly have some effect on their bodies.

Keep in mind that as always, I design a jump strictly as a first jump perspective to begin with and align decisions according to such a stance.
>>
>>49866114
I don't know who even first came up with the idea to use a bloody vacuum cleaner, but it worked while it did.
>>
>>49866114
Someone used a vacuum on a cat?
>>
>>49866121
Melee is only sort of functional at high level.

You still have to hit a deathlord a shitload of times for them to go down.

Least it's not like Oblivion though where the scaling got so out of hand it'd take fucking ages to kill anything if you weren't using exploits.
>>
File: 1240631889305.png (162KB, 412x480px) Image search: [Google]
1240631889305.png
162KB, 412x480px
>>49866136
Nui doesn't deserve to be a dress. She does not deserve to live on as something useful.

The only fate she will have is being served up to Ryuuko.
>>
Is this taken? Ive had a half complete WIP one my desktop for a while now, and I though I'd check before finishing.
>>
File: Don't do it.gif (199KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Don't do it.gif
199KB, 500x482px
>>49866186
>>49866020
>>
>>49866186
Welp, RIP Harime Nui.

Seems her deathstyle will match her lifestyle: terrible and violent.
>>
>>49866205
>Is this taken?
Not that I know of.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 430x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 430x346px
Someone on Gamefreak should be kinkshamed. This is a pokedex entry:
"Salandit females not only release toxic gases, they can also emit pheromones that attract males of all species, including Pokémon and humans. Inhaling these pheromones may cause opponents to be controlled by Salandit’s will.”

Pic related is its evolution.
>>
File: Pokewives.jpg (72KB, 358x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pokewives.jpg
72KB, 358x960px
>>49866292
Black & White confirmed humans and pokemans interbred in the past, this isn't very far out there.
>>
>>49866096

You can call down enough meteors to blanket your immediate area in craters, create thunderstorms that will zap enemies, and even call down a line of napalm. That's just the canon spells cast by summoning certain elements in a certain order. Buy the right items and you can develop your own spells to use with Magicka, even if you end up have to cast multiple spells in order to get the effect you want.

The big draw of Magicka magic is that compared to most other magic systems out there it's relatively simple to use and isn't demanding on the caster's energy. Even someone with no mana stores whatsoever and a D&D INT score of 9 can use Magicka magic quite well. For that reason the general populace can make very good use of it - which can matter if you're trying to give them the capacity to recover from a zombie apocalypse, supply electricity to machines, or irrigate a desert, for example.
>>
>>49866342
>a D&D INT score of 9 can use Magicka magic quite well
And Magicka wizards definitely have an Intelligence score that low. God damn is that game full of idiots. And being one of them is half the fun.
>>
>>49866342
>a D&D INT score of 3
fixed that for you
>>
>>49866329
Aren't ultra beasts poke-human hybrids?
>>
>>49866404
As far as I can tell, they're ayys that aren't Pokemon (as opposed to Clafairy and that one legendary that are ayys that ARE Pokemon. Or something)
>>
File: Napalm.png (112KB, 330x222px) Image search: [Google]
Napalm.png
112KB, 330x222px
>>49866342
Man, I need to go back and play that game again.
>>
So, I've been trying to find a jump that the best weapon to buy (that can't be imported) so I can upgrade it in other jumps. So far Brotherhood from FFX seems like a good one. Are there any better ones?
>>
File: 1476919233502.png (578KB, 1528x776px) Image search: [Google]
1476919233502.png
578KB, 1528x776px
>>49866431
Apparently, Nintendo has confirmed in interviews that you can catch UBs.

So no one knows what's going on anymore.
>>
>>49866375
>>49866384
Don't forget their abysmal WIS score as well, so they can't be divine casters either.
And let's not mention their CHA score
>>
>>49866449
The Black Death from Light of Terra. It's a chainsword with a built-in disrupter field. Hard to get any better than that.
>>
>>49866466
>Different groups being UB's in the different games

I love it!
>>
>>49866449
Are you looking for melee or ranged?
>>
So... this is my first time posting on one of these threads but i figured it was as good a place to find a second opinion as any. I'm currently making a new jumpchain build and I'm starting off on Pokemon Trainer, the plan is to center this adventure around the scared an damned drawbacks. I'm going for more of a soft heartwarming journey focusing on character development and facing my fears (with little success). What I'm trying to ask is if people think drawback combinations is actually doable for a lighthearted almost slice of life journey, or if the two pronged attack on my sanity would be more likely to leave me as a psychological wreck, or at least obnoxiously jaded.

It should be noted that I don't know a damn thing about Pokemon, at least not story-wise anyway.
>>
>>49866526
I think those might be a bit too much. Pokemon is mostly lighthearted slice of life stuff, but it can be dark at times. A young child deeply traumatized by the constant attacks by a ghost Pokemon is fitting with the setting.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 600x739px
>>49866466
Goddammit Gamefreak.
Just once I'd like a Pokemon game consisting solely of comfy island shenanigans, and maybe beating up on shitty wanna-be gangsters.
>>
>>49866505
>>49866466
Honestly I hope it's just Guzma, since Aether isn't a "Bad guy" team, and Skull is in both games.
>>
>>49866520
Melee. For ranged I have a GN drive Tau to fill up a GN particle gun like Ali Al-Saachez had. It's basically the best gun there is, if it hits.
The wound won't ever heal and it becomes a type of cancer that unless they're exposed to true GN particles, they'll never be cured and will eventually die from it
>>
>>49866578
Danmachi has a Living Weapon.
>>
>>49866578
That's not true. The cancer part, yeah, but not the never healing. It's just really hard to heal, you need very advanced biotech to do so. And that's something that would be the case no matter what type of particle beam you shot someone with, so it's not like it's a special GN Tau thing. Hell, even the cancer should happen from regular particle beams, bremsstrahlung is some nasty stuff. Really, it's not that Tau particles are especially deadly for a particle beam, it's that someone regular GN are especially safe and give a bad point of comparison.
>>
File: 1470341346804.png (87KB, 211x363px) Image search: [Google]
1470341346804.png
87KB, 211x363px
>>49866020
They say the clothes don't make the person. I'm inclined to agree, but these clothes certainly do something. Fun times all around, and quite honestly I probably fell into something of an old habit when I saw the life fiber beings. The crew probably freaked out when they saw this tall red-haired amazon see the fibers, FREAK THE FUCK OUT, and equip this engineering RIG while pulling out a plasma cutter and screaming about cutting them apart before double checking the vents in a fit of paranoia. THEY'RE COLLECTING BODIES, THEY'RE TRYING TO BE MADE WHOLE, THEY WANT US TO MAKE THEM WHOLE, WE CAN'T DO THAT CUT THEM APART CUT THEM APART TEAR THEM APART.

But it would be so very relaxing after the invasion. So much. The final battle would see my own life fiber uniform hidden in the Warehouse to prevent it being destroyed, but in the end, it all works out. And I get to rela-

What do you mean "you're not acting like a demon"? Didn't you try this bullshit with Berserk and it failed?

You have another place? Why. No. No no, there's no way you're going to see me go off the deep end and possibly treat humans like that. I refuse to turn into a beast.

...what do you mean I get to play nice if I tried? ...and what's with the giant blunt axe? No, it doesn't look like a key.
>>
>>49866578
I suggest the Kusanagi from Anima. It's a scenario reward, not a purchase, so you'll have to put in a fair bit of work for it. But it's ridiculously deadly (ignores eight points of armor in a system where there are many gods with less than that, has a huge damage bonus, is coated in incredibly deadly and hard to resist poison), strengthens your ki, can shoot wind blades, and makes you superhumanly fast and durable.
>>
>>49866538
Thanks for the advice dude. The only reason I was going so over the top with the trauma drawbacks is that I'm hoping to go for a heavily charisma/peacemaker themed build, and I'm struggling to find a way to make that an entertaining narrative within an already relatively peaceful setting like Pokemon. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas they could throw my way I would really appreciate it, otherwise I'll stop bugging you guys.
>>
>>49866375
>>49866384
>>49866437
>>49866487

I can't help but feel that if more jumpers visited Magicka earlier in their chains, their lives would end up being strikingly better. And with Magicka how it is, it's not like they wouldn't be entertaining for their Benefactors if they had one.

Teach the Magicka magic to companions and the FUN (in the Dwarf Fortress sense) may never stop, even if only gave said FUN to their enemies.
>>
>>49866736
Well, it very easily could stop. You can't be revived. So the classic Magicka "everyone kills their friends all the time but no one cares" fun would have a notable exception in you. Then everyone has to go home.
>>
>>49866096
>D&D at level 60
Plenty of spells cap in power after a certain point. The 100th level wizard is a meme.
>>
File: 1237318630831.jpg (70KB, 527x494px) Image search: [Google]
1237318630831.jpg
70KB, 527x494px
>>49866683
(Kingdom Hearts) #80
-Background: Magician (Free) -Always go mage. Always.
-Race: Heartless (500) -I suppose with fire, must come shadow.
-Tema Del Jumper (Free) -Mm. I guess I'm getting a song.
-JRPG Style (Free) -What the fuck even.
-Magical Potential (Free) -Eh, a little bit is fine.
-Hit It! (Free) -This will be needed here.
-Crystal Concepts (300CP) -Things like crystallized fire or hope? Well shit, why not.
-Master Synthesist (-300CP) -Esoteric materials to make items is pretty nice.
-Protect The World Border (Free) -Blending in is always nice.
-MP Rage (Free) -So every time I'm hurt I regain MP? ...what.
-Cosmic Arts (-450CP) (Discount) -Having some 'oomph' behind my spells is nice.
-Maniacal Magical Mixes (-750CP) (Discount) -Mixing spells is always beneficial.
-My Own Shadow (Free) -Let shadow take form.
-Living Shadow (Free) -You think darkness is your ally?
-Evil Radar (Free) -I... what. I mean this can be useful but what.
-Corridors of Darkness (Free) -Well I won't lie, this is kind of cool to use.
-Heart Stealer (Free) -I can't help but feel a line has been crossed here.
-Creeping Shadows (Free) -The shadows betray you, for they belong to me.
-Nomura Brand Outfit (Free) -Ah, what the hell.
-Paopu Fruit Seeds (1st 50CP Freebie) -I literally have no idea what's going on.
-Unlimited Sea Salt Ice Cream (2nd 50CP Freebie) -Snacks are always nice.
-Moogle Badge (-800CP) -Get some extra oomph to my spells again.
-Ethers (Free) -A few mana pots!
-Black Coat (1st 100CP Freebie) -Fuck it. Just get this, try to act cool.
-Munny Pouch (2nd 100CP Freebie) -A money converter is always nice.
-Ansem Reports (-1100CP) -Heart/soul anatomy reports will help me tremendously.
-Save The Queen (-1200CP) (Discount) -A powerful spell-flinger is amazing...
-Save The Queen+ (200CP Freebie) -...but we'll do far better than that.

(1/3)
>>
>>49866643
In the show, we saw that people hurt with tau GN particles couldn't regrow those parts or be cured from the resulting cancer, even with their advanced med-tech that can regrow limbs and eyes in a matter of days. Louise wasn't able to get a normal hand (the one in S2 was a prosthetic) until exposed to the trans-am burst. She also had to have special medicine to repress the symptoms of the GN-T particle poisoning (said medicine was also what allowed her to be mind controlled so *shrug*)
Sersuna was also shown to have cellular degeneration around his wound and it was spreading around his body. The only reason he didn't succumb to it was that the Trans-Am usage was slowly curing him. Again, it wasn't until he used the Trans-Am burst that he was fully cured of the poisoning and was able to have the wound fully heal.
>>
>>49866760
>You can't be revived.

Not being affected by the Revive spell doesn't matter when we're talking about Glorious Jumper Bullshit.
>>
File: 1472346290557.jpg (23KB, 174x234px) Image search: [Google]
1472346290557.jpg
23KB, 174x234px
>>49866825
-Darkness Physiology (Free) -Huh, what even is this?
-Darkness is Corrupting (Free) -Huh, this could be interesting. Emblems at any time!
-Size: Medium (Free) -We're staying human sized, thank you.
-Movement: Ground (Free) -Ground pound it, my friends.
-Movement: Hover (13 Hearts) -Come on, hovering can be fun sometimes.
-Movement: Speedx3 (10 Hearts) -Max speed. WELCOME TO DARK SOULS AGAIN.
-Body: Emblem (Free) -Oh jeez, why is this here already?
-Body: Tail (9 Hearts) -TAILY TAILY TAILY TAILY TAILY TAILY.
-Body: Durabilityx3 (6 Hearts) -Max Durability. Seriously, are we in Dark Souls again?
-Add-ons: Claws (5 Hearts) -This is for the cool factor.
-Add-ons: Melee Weapon (3 Hearts) -A sword! A sword of daaaaarkneeeess!
-Add-ons: Armoury of Darkness (2 Hearts) -Importing Soulbrant.
-Add-ons: Human Embodiment (0 Hearts) -We are going incognito.

-Kupo (-1100CP)
-Nomura School of Art and Design (-1000CP)
-Paopu Pursuer (-900CP)
-Plot Bound (-600CP)
-Critical Mode (-200CP)
-Fear the Realm of Light (-200CP)
-They Come (0CP)
Dice Rolls: The Realm of Darkness, 17 years old
>>
>>49866836
He's talking about how early on in your chain it's very easy to die in Magicka and get sent home.
>>
>>49866821
Aside from the fact that he has a much higher Spellcraft bonus and can therefore create stronger epic spells.
>>
>>49866760
So just pick up direct magic immunity or even just plain durability.
>>
>>49866292
Dude, in Japan they're marketing Machoke and Machamp to women as sex objects. Gamefreak will soon go the way of Digimon.

The only reason they haven't done the same with something like Gardevoir is because modern society celebrates female sexuality and looks down upon male sexuality.
>>
>>49866821
You do realize that game mechanics are not lore right? I know DnD is basically defined by its mechanics but I see this freaking everywhere when people talk about it. It's real bad in JC where it seems like the default assumption for DnD jumps is that mechanics are somehow how things work.

That's fine for Order of the Stick where that is legit part of the setting, but not the others.
>>
File: 1391405784403.gif (94KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1391405784403.gif
94KB, 150x150px
>>49866825
>>49866842
So I'm pretty much running around with a stalker, I'm wearing belts and zippers everywhere, the Light has a LOT of 'oomph' against me, the Heartless are running around in DROVES and way stronger... and I'm a Heartless who's stuck with Sora, kupo.

This is going to SUCK, kupo.

On the plus side, I'm a Heartless who doesn't need to feed on Hearts and I could show Sora that I'm tame, kupo. That might help and show I'm willing to fight the other Heartless with him to promote equilibrium, kupo. I mean, who wouldn't want a bonus boss-level badass with them, kupo?

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I STOP SAYING KUPO, KUPO?!

I just want to get these belts off of me, kupo! I only wanted to be a shadowy badass to mix in with my Conduit powers, OP fruit and Darkstalker abilities, kupo! Why the fuck did I think this was a good idea to put this much bullshit on me, kupo!? I'm going to be the laughing stock from every villain who sees me, kupo!

I'LL SHOW THEM. I'LL SHOW THEM ALL WHO'S TO BE LAUGHED AT, KUPO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kr7KDCsIws#t=0m45s
>>
>>49866907

Living well is the best revenge.
>>
>>49866830
I could have sworn the new hand was a biotech replacement, but I'm looking it up and you're indeed right that it was cybernetic. Well, then, I suppose you're right. I still maintain that it's nothing that regular particle beams wouldn't also do, though, and it's just that true GN Particles are inexplicably safe to handle. Shoot someone with a proton or electron beam and they're going to get cancer, too, from the braking radiation showering them with gamma rays as a side effect. Somehow GN Particles don't cause braking radiation, though.
>>
File: Evil Incarnate.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Incarnate.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
So I just re-watched G.I.Joe Rise of Cobra.
Is it a good idea or a bad idea to go to Worm and blatantly rip off Cobra Commander by using Nanomites to make super soldiers?
>>
>>49866898
It's actually a part of the setting in FR (and the jump), it's part of the Dark Sun and Neverwinter jumps, optionally part of the Dragonlance jump, and dubiously part of the Ravenloft jump.
>>
File: Innistrad.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Innistrad.pdf
1B, 486x500px
An update to Innistrad, featuring a new drawback scenario "I'mrakul", clarification of a few perks such as some of the vampire perks and The Magic Found in Stories, and Take Shelter Beneath My Wings.

Amalur has said he'll be up for another hour or so if there are any questions.
>>
>>49866449
The GBE from Blame is fucking ridiculous.
Solves all ranged problems forever so long as you can handle the recoil.
>>
>>49866965
Reasonably good idea. Earth Bet's biggest problem, aside from the Endbringers, is that the governments no longer have a monopoly on force. There are too many parahuman criminals and not enough parahuman law enforcers. Create a way to manufacture non-shard superhumans that can at least deal with the weaker parahumans, thereby freeing the more powerful parahuman police to deal with the stronger parahuman criminals, and you'll do a lot to promote stability and order again.
>>
>>49866449
>>49866578
>>49866999
Oh wait you already have ranged. Nevermind sorry.
>>
>>49866995
Still our only MTG
>>
>>49867021
>Implying a government monopoly of force is a good thing.
Always with this assumption of benevolent governance.
>>
>>49866492
>>49866601
>>49866711
For a melee weapon, I'd have to go for the living weapon from Danmachi. It's seems to have the best base ability as well as a limitless potential.

>>49866943
Normal GN particles are good for you and can evolve you into an innovator with enough exposure, Tau particles are poison and have only one cure. 00 is weird like that. Also, in the progress of looking it up, Ali Al-Saachez only used a normal gun with a GN-T coated bullet. Shit is deadlier than I remembered.
>>
>>49867021
I was thinking less "help the government" and more "make Neo-Vipers and take over someplace myself"
>>
>>49867035
Sorry, I'll try to do some more work on Khans of Tarkir soon.
>>
>>49866995
Are the events in the A Bargain Made In Bad Faith perk just flavor? Must you have taken them should you purchase the perk?
>>
>>49866859
Doesn't the Revive spell work while you're in the jump? I'm pretty sure you get an hour or so to be revived but only in the Magicka jump.
>>
>>49867045
It's a good thing compared to cartels of superhumans carving out their little fiefs. Government can be corrupt, but at least it makes token acknowledgement of the rights of the populace. Parahuman warlords don't.

>>49867061
Oh, well then you're going to run into problems when the stronger parahumans that your Neo-Vipers can't deal with come to call. You need something more powerful.
>>
How much would an item that let you travel one day into the past, once per jump, be worth?
>>
>>49866936
This isn't living well, kupo. This is the opposite of living well, kupo. I'm a Heart/Soul consuming nightmare who has notes for soul anatomy, everyone hates me and is super beefed up in order to do it, and I'm pretty much the token teammate who's super annoying but people only keep me around for the bullshit I can dish out, kupo.

The Benefactor is likely laughing like a maniac, kupo.
>>
>>49867045
a valid point, but one that's less compelling in a world with Slaughterhouse 9 or Nilbog
>>
>>49867092
Nanomite Warheads, only without the weird plot-device thing of "they only eat metal"
>>
>>49867092
>at least it makes token acknowledgement of the rights of the populace
Grew up in a Western country?
>>
>>49867096
It depends on what it's competing with.
>>
>>49867045
Compared to Worm's feudalism? Literally Nazi's, Lung, the Slaughterhouse Nine and the Merchants. The government is a far better choice than choosing leaders by virtue of being traumatised badly enough to gain super powers. And the fact that their powers are actively working towards encouraging conflict.
>>
>>49867122
Most of the people in this thread probably have, yes. With some notable exceptions.
>>
>>49866995
So for I'mrakul are you really mindfucked or are you able to fight back once the real deal shows up and shit gets real.
Because it's flowery as is and I'm not sure how possible it is to not succumb when the text implies you do just for taking it.
Do I have the wrong idea?

Also would mental resistance perks help or does the drawback disable them. Because I would really like to know.
>>
>>49867089
Just flavour examples of stuff in canon its based on.
>>
File: Asshole Necromancers.png (51KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole Necromancers.png
51KB, 730x290px
>>49867092
>Parahuman warlords don't
Depends very much on the warlord. Much like Governments, a Warlord can be anywhere from Benevolent, to Malevolent, to just greedy and corrupt.

Though this anon is correct >>49867145 about the Shards bit.
Though I would argue neither the Nine nor the Merchants count as Feudalism, one is literal murderhobos, and the others are just a gang.
You could argue the 88 and Lung are trying to set up their own little kingdom, but the other two not so much.
>>
>>49867061
Go big or go home. Embrace your inner saturday morning cartoon villain and conquer the world.
>>
>>49867122
Yes, but that doesn't matter. I recognize that there are still many places on this planet that have terrible governments that do horrible things to their populace. They're still better than having parahumans in charge. Even the worst autocrat in existence still has to get the support of a fairly large group of soldiers and functionaries in order to maintain control. Parahuman abilities concentrate power into extremely small groups, though, making it far easier for the corrupt to maintain their grip on power. A despot can be deposed by a coup. A superhuman god-king and his inner circle of enforcers can only be deposed by another god-king taking his territory from him.
>>
File: Teddy.png (22KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.png
22KB, 820x300px
>>49867200
Why do you think I like Infernals so much?
>>
>>49867191
To be a para human you usually have to be mentally traumatised and the shard will actively mess with your mind to cause conflict. Parahumans in particular are terrible choices for leaders.
>>
>>49867236
That's why I acknowledged the shard bit. And mental trauma can be overcome.
>>
>>49867191
>Depends very much on the warlord. Much like Governments, a Warlord can be anywhere from Benevolent, to Malevolent, to just greedy and corrupt.
If we had any examples of benevolent warlords in canon, I might be inclined to believe that. But the best we have is Skitter, so... yeah, I don't buy it. There's no canon situation in which someone with power deciding "fuck the established social structures of the world, I'm going to take over and do things my way" ends well.
>>
>>49865876
Jump 23: Shin Megami Tensei I - I know this place. I know it all too well.
Law versus Chaos. God versus Devil. And humanity screaming inbetween.
Background: Rebellious Spirit - I suppose I am, all things considered. I've learned a lot of things. From this life, and others.
Perks:
Theme Music - Nice tune.
Wasn't So Tough After All - Good warning sign. When it works, anyways.
The Demonic Samurai - A good refresher course. [900]
Demonic Fusion [Power] - Ha. I can't really think of myself as human anymore...especially now. [600]
Dormant Power - Not boosting the demonic form. The rest...I can earn with enough time and effort. [100]

Items:
Guillible DDS Net User [0] - Interesting...

Companions:
Pet Import [50] - Speedy [Fenrir]
Louis Cypher - Who's this smartass?

It's funny. I chose the visage of an Angel because I always found them beautiful and holy. A representaton of perfection that was above and beyond humanity. An idea that there was a higher power in the world that cared for us, that there was some kind of greater purpose to us on Earth. Things I never gave much thought after I became old enough to accept the world as it was. It's a shame then, that the side of Law is nothing but arbitrary and genocidal maniacs. And even though my memories almost SING to me to be on the side of Chaos, to trample the weak beneath my feet...there is a problem.

It's true that the one constant in this world - in all worlds - is Power.
>>
>>49867259
Canon also only covered absolutely horrible people, Skitter included. Even the majority of the heros were absolutely horrible human beings. And the normal humans who had any semi-major role were all terrible people.
>>
>>49867267
Power to destroy one's enemies, to drive them before you, crush them under your heel. Power to enforce the status quo, power to manage and protect, power to make sure your loved ones live happily. Ideals, flowery speeches, all those things - like ‘the ends justify the means’ or ‘the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few’ - those are excuses. Excuses of weaklings. Weaklings who are wielded by power instead of using it properly. It doesn't matter what you do or what you use it for, if you're powerful enough, you can do whatever you like.

That's what the demons say. But you know what? True freedom is choosing your own path and sticking to it, and crushing the throats of those who stand in your way. And I've dealt with plenty of petty tyrants and fools at this point - damn Law. Damn Chaos. Damn them all to hell! I'll make my own way. I'll save as much of Japan as I can, find a way to ferry people out of here, give them shelter...I have time, even if it's short. There's a lot I can do in a short amount of time, I just need to do what I can...

It won't be enough. I know that. I can't stop the fires that will be started here. It's just what I can do with what I have. And I'm not start enough to fight YHVH or the Great Will. Not enough to topple the crooked forces that run this world and many others.

Not yet.
>>
File: 1452278527812.jpg (119KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452278527812.jpg
119KB, 500x375px
>>49867230
you already know what I'm going to say
>>
>>49867061
Still better than parahuman fiefdoms.
>>
>>49867278
Hey, not all the normal humans are awful. Glenn Chambers is nice. Jessica Yamada is not nearly as effective as the memes make her sound, but she's trying, damn it. And Quinn Calle is...okay, no, I can't complete that thought with a straight face. He's a terrible person, he's just so damn likable.
>>
>>49867302
I actually don't know.
>>
>>49867259
Just pointing out this was the whole goal of the warlord experiment with coil to see what the results would look like.

also you are ignoring the most important tool in a modern day tyrants arsenal. propaganda. if you tell the populace they're getting a great deal and have evidence even incorrect evidence that correlates to that the populous will want you in power. Thinkers could do this rather effectively as could more subtle masters but so can mundane humans as we see in north korea.

>>49867150
drawbacks bypass perks. always. it wont negate will willpower or mental discipline perks but any "you are immune to mind fuck" will not work. you will be pretty intensely fucked in the head when she gets there.
>>
>>49867278
>>49867310
Anyone got any ideas for permanently depowering every parahuman?
>>
So is there anyway to survive ravenloft and taking the Monstrous perk? Or is it a basically a trap option, damn I want to be a dnd vampire, those things are cool as hell.
>>
>>49867346
I'm not sure how "Thinkers could easily brainwash the masses" is supposed to make me feel okay about the idea of parahuman warlords. If anything, that just increases my desire to get rid of all of them.
>>
>>49867355
Basic biomancy will remove the brain gland that enables powers.
>>
>>49867360
Just don't be a dick? or you could just go forgotten realms for vampire options instead.
The racial options there are very flexible.
>>
>>49867310
Depends on how people feel about an over the top Super Villain, one who's actually earned the "super" bit. 110% Ham, just like the cartoon, and even the movie, Commander.

>>49867325
I wouldn't call Glenn a semi-major character. Maybe Yamada.

>>49867355
If you build a device that can cut off connections to alternate realities that should do it.

>>49867371
This works, but it's more risky since if you do it wrong you could send their powers wildly out of control.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>49867280
The blonde man is smiling. I can't bring myself to care. Eito has concerns, but I assure him everything is j̕uś͟t̸ ̕p͝e͠a̷͜çh̢́͞y̕҉.

1. Splatoon
2. Nichijou
3. Soul Hackers
4. Kirby
5. Banjo Kazooie
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto
>>
>>49867355
I think a Dresden Files Bloodline curse might work if you manage to find the newest shard and manage to put enough juice into it.
>>
>>49867345
that's not justice
>>
>>49867399
You know that roll is probably exaclty what you needed.
>>
>>49867355
figure out a way to jam the entity signals to the parahumans gemmas en masse, though scion will likely object to anything on that scale.

its a hard science world so wavelengths are quantifiable factors though you will likely need a way to measure on a ridiculously precise scale to figure out individual frequencies. we have tool like this today already but if you take the miaturisation shard and scale them down you could likely bootleg your way into heroes stuff with some creativity. using that you copy scions depowering effect using a jammer at an opposing wavelength to the signals connecting parahumans to their shards.
>>
How well would Shakamon fare against Scion?

http://wikimon.net/Shakamon
>>
>>49867355
We know from one of the trigger visions that Zion and Eden were once nearly killed by a species they were experimenting on. Wildbow's said that it was the species they learned gravity manipulation from. Said species already had advanced technology, and it was early in the Entities' life cycle, so they very nearly lost to them. They won by issuing some mass recall order to all the shards, ripping them out of the hosts and killing them in the process. Zion never uses that power, so it's likely one of the shards he's distributed. Fanon is that Glaistig Uaine's shard is that one, heavily restricted, since it mostly fits with her "absorb shards from dead parahumans, or kill a parahuman to take it directly" powerset. But anyway, Eden's version of that shard should still be somewhere in the flesh garden. Unless, of course, it's already been used to make a vial. After all, Eidolon's powers kind of match that, what with the shard access thing, don't they? So either find it in the flesh garden, or experiment on Glaistig Uaine and Eidolon to see if you can unlock full functionality.

>>49867371
I vaguely recall Wildbow saying that wouldn't work, that the shard could reattach itself given time and that it would just be a stopgap. Too lazy to look through the author commentary repository thread over on SB, though.
>>
>>49867421
To be fair Worm is the kind of place where a saturday morning cartoon villain taking over would probably be a good thing.
>>
>>49867384
So say use final form perk to eat the color red and just not be evil?
>>
>>49866995
Do the mana bonds you gain from land actually do anything for you in this jump?
Considering that jumpers do not have access to the MTG style of magic yet. Can we use the lands as mana sources for other magic systems instead? Or can you include some in jump use for the mana bonds instead.
>>
>>49867459
Anyone can learn MTG magic. Planeswalkers are just very good at it.
Not to mention that plenty of perks in the jump give you means to use MTG style magic.
>>
File: This crazy bastard.jpg (21KB, 236x427px) Image search: [Google]
This crazy bastard.jpg
21KB, 236x427px
>>49867421
I primarily play Scourges, no shit it's not Justice. More "Rampant madness at high speeds"
>>
>>49867459
>jumpers do not have access to the MTG style of magic
There are plenty of Wizards in game. You don't need to be a planeswalker to use it. Just pick some up from the many sources in jump.
I think the perks that give you magic are supposed to be MTG style magic anyways. Like power of stories and the like.
>>
>>49867494
Nonsense! What is more just than spreading enlightenment to all, allowing even the greatest sinner to redeem themselves through the noble work of madness?
>>
>>49867366
Actually my point was people can already do it hell thats basically glens job tooled to a villainous government and he isn't parahuman.

>>49867459
sangromancy, necromancy, holy magic and story magic can all use the manabonds. and you can learn any system you get a teacher for and or understand well enough.

thats in addition to the perks in jump that grant summoning patterns which explicitly use said mana.
>>
>>49867543
>Actually my point was people can already do it hell thats basically glens job tooled to a villainous government and he isn't parahuman.
Tooled to a government, not a villainous government. The PRT are at worse morally neutral, there's nothing villainous about them unless you're a fifteen year-old who's been brainwashed by a powerful Thinker into being her cat's paw. So Taylor, basically.
>>
>>49866995
So anyone got any ideas for killing I'mrakul? Sting, Balefire, Dragon Slave?
>>
>>49867616
I think you mean Giga Slave.
>>
>>49867616
I feel like pun powers would work well against her. Do we have anything like that?
>>
>>49867633
meme magic maybe?
>>
>>49867616
Rick and Morty Portal/Doormaker to actually find the damn thing.
Something to hit immaterial beings. I think Blame has a perk for that.
Then jam a fullpower GBE blast through it hundreds of times. Or a Magicka Black hole boosed as far as possible.
Artifacts are colorless so be a robot to bypass that defense.
>>
>>49867577
I'd have liked it if Wildbow had extended the part where the Undersiders are ruling as warlords to the point that they run out of the money they stole from Coil and have the resulting problems from that have Taylor realise that the PRT are actually important for humanity.
>>
>>49867633
Quest for glory has a perk that gives your puns power.
Megaman has a perk that gives you power when you pun.
Use both for extra fun.
>>
>>49867399
Jump 24: Redwall - This is a jarring shift in tone.
Background: Wanderer - I dislike this form. Not the worst thing ever, I suppose...
Race: Badger [700] - Anon don't care.
Perks:
Bloodwrath - I may have made a mistake here.
The Scourge - Heh. Ha. [600]
The Open Road - The road is my ally.
Musician and Poet Extraordinaire - Good for parties. [500]
Riddle Me This - I hate riddles. [300]
Prince of Mousethieves - This place is weird. [0]

Gear:
Study Harvesack
Abbey Records
Musical Instrument - Guitar

I got nothing. I do Badger things while looking amazingly intimidating. If there's a villain worth stopping nearby, I'm certainly going to take care of it and improvise in the air of wielding swords with my teeth. Otherwise? Eh. The altform might be handy at some point, though...

Need a new jump for the list.
>>
>>49867668
Kantai Collection
>>
>>49867668
Dunno if you're just aspiring to imitate Zoro, or if you don't know that Redwall races have human hands.
>>
File: 1433401204464.gif (596KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1433401204464.gif
596KB, 250x230px
>>49867668
F.E.A.R.
>>
>>49867668
Free Choice.

Because sometimes jump-chan gets bored making all the decisions.
>>
>>49867633
Wordplay from Medaka Box lets your puns strengthen your abilities.
>>
>>49867616
Grab it and rip it into this reality with your bare hands, then stab it repeatedly until it dies. You'd be surprised how often it works.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>49867678
The answer is 'yes'.
>>49867677
>>49867679
>>49867681
All have been added and queued. P.S. God damn it Red.

1. Splatoon
2. Nichijou
3. Soul Hackers
4. Kirby
5. Banjo Kazooie
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Kantai Collection
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto
>>
>>49867677
Best Dress DESS
>>
>>49867668
>I do Badger things
Vicious murder sprees?

>>49867714
Heavens, you know what you must do.
You must out Ham Xycon
>>
>>49867727
>Vicious murder sprees?
Yes, but in Redwall the badgers have learned to direct their vicious murder sprees towards evildoers. Redwall badgers are part berserker, part paladin. The Lords of Salamandastron, leaders of the Long Patrol and fighters for justice. Nice guys.
>>
File: Joy.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>49867744
>part berserker, part paladin
I approve of this combination
>>
>>49867764
Yeah, the books focusing on the badgers were always the best ones. Sunflash the Mace is one of my favorite Redwall books. Just this lost heir of Salamandastron, wandering the land and smiting eels and ferrets in a holy rage at their attempts to commit cruel acts to his charges.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

great dice gods. I must know, where it is that I must go!

1.Overlord
2.Grandblue Fantasy
3.Megaman Classic
4.Kamen Rider Showa
5.Gears of War
6.Skies of Arcadia
7.Norse Mythology
8.Smite
>>
Jump 172: METALOCALYPSE
>Justice (The achievement of balance and inner harmony after a great trial.)
Brutal.
>Identity: Manager (-200)
So I am the substitute manager when the plot demands, which is probably more often than one would think. I can get behind this.
>Songwriting (Free, Manager)
Sure, your song sounds awesome, but you gotta tweak it for the audience. How about you change this line ...
>Musical Ability (700)
Wait a minute. I have to sub when someone can't perform? God, I hope that only applies during practice, I refuse to die during a show and that would be the way it would go.
>The Face (600)
Wait a god damn minute. Am I suddenly the designated roadie? Am I going to be their David Gilmour!?
>Contract Law (Free, Manager)
Ugh. And now I have to worry about the legal side of things too. This is a bit much.
>Will of Iron (450, Manager)
Eventually I'm going to have to put my foot down and say that enough is enough. I can't be in every place at once!
>We Are Many (150, Manager)
... apparently now I can, are you kidding me
>Money (100)
Hey, having some liquid assets is always a positive.
>Duncan Hills Coffee (0)
The brutal part of waking up is Duncan Hills in your cup.
>Closet of Suits (Free, Manager)
And now I shall always be able to look snazzy, should I choose.
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP!.jpg (87KB, 759x502px) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP!.jpg
87KB, 759x502px
>>49867800
JUSTICE!
>>
>>49867800
Grandblue isn't actually done. sorry about that.
>>
>>49867824
thanks for the heads up I'll put it on the backlog
>>
>>49867800
having a bit of trouble finding the kamen rider showa jump pdf, anyone got it?
>>
>>49867577
i never said that the prt was villainous. they are basically all thats stopping things from devolving into hate crime and war. however the same pr bullshit they use to sell heroes as a net positive rather than a symptom of parahuman violences presence can be used by governments that are headed by tyrants in order to cement there rule.
>>
>>49867876
It should be in the "jumps with folders" sub-folder under the unimaged jumps folder. This one. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDdGNuWnRpRmxoSm8
>>
Jump 173: Infinicon
>Queen of Pentacles (A warm and generous host, providing shelter and comfort for all who would seek it.)
That sums up the setting again, doesn't it?
>Location: Neckbeard Alley
>Identity: Drop-In
>Urban Exploration Doesn't Have To Be Draining (900)
While I can already do mental maps, this one has several tweaks to make exploration easier. Man, this jump would have been handy to take before 40k. So much time spent in hive cities.
>Permanent Preregistration (800)
I am going to assume that my actual complete name is the one I'm using for that jump, not my actual name. Still... useful.
>Content Creator (600)
Oh, handy. Honestly I'm less concerned about writing and artwork (though it's nice to have hobbies) as I am about applying this creativity to other things. During 40k I started making things ornate, because frankly I had a LOT of down time.
>Live Steel (100)
I can carry weaponry wherever I wish without consequence, instead of having to hide it? Sign me up.
>Legendary Library (Free, Drop-In)
A storage shed worth of printed material is a good thing. I'm going to be making a lot of stops, having source material is helpful. (I'll be buying things separately to supplement this, of course. Every single RPG, comic, novel, etc that I can get my hands on.)
>Main Screen Turn On (0)
Countless shows, you say? A tremendous selection of DVDs? Useful for the same reasons, plus it's a good way to kill time.

It is vacation time, but there are probably plenty of things to enjoy, and plenty of stuff to do. I can probably even weigh in on things from a few settings. And it helps that I can explore the place with more stable (and dynamic) clone action than I used to, thank you Metalocalypse.
>>
>>49867896
ah okay thanks i have been scatter brained all day
>>
File: Fanalis.png (2MB, 855x955px) Image search: [Google]
Fanalis.png
2MB, 855x955px
>>49866825
>>49866842
>>49866907
(Magi) #81
-Background: Fanalis (800CP) -Ripped, redhead, and STRONG. Oh I'm gonna enjoy this.
-Assassin (Free) -Yeeees, YEEEEES. Speed, instinct, and acrobatics! I love this!
-Deep Reservoir (200CP) -I shall call upon INTENSE levels of Magoi for my purposes. This purpose is being awesome.
-Magoi Manipulation (-100CP) -With this power, I shall infuse myself. My strength shall flourish.
-Ancestral Form (-400CP) (Discount) -If nothing else, I can impart myself a TERRIBLE FORM and unleash power incarnate.
-Hunted (-200CP)
-Clashing Personalities (0CP)

Berith:
-Clothing: Somewhat baggy pants, snug vest, scarf
-General Appearance: Short hair, toned and curvy
-Focus: General Utility

-Element: Strength

Dice Rolls: Balbadd, 30 years old

DISREGARD PLOT, ACQUIRE AMAZONIAN BOD.

No, seriously. Fuck the plot. I may tag along with the heroes if it seems fun, but overall I'm just gonna have way too much fun with my amazonian state, my fuckhuge strength, and my ability to just overall be a gorgeous badass who can turn into a beast of 'fuck you' at will. Yes there's the issue with Berith being something of an asshole and slavers trying to go over me, but you know what?

Worth. Every. Moment.

I'm gonna go train with the other Fanalis and just be glamorous as fuck.
>>
>>49867714
Jump 25: Order of the Stick - Another one I recognize, except it's not quite as fun.
Class: Wizard - They're in for an unpleasant surprise when they realize I'm not squishy at all.
Origin: Drop-In
Race: Human - Hahahahahahahahaha.
Perks:
He's Got That X's - Neat, I guess.
Commentators - Oh, the peanut gallery has another new addition. And they get along swimmingly. Joy.
We Talk About +5 Swords All The Time - 3.5 was a dark time in my life.
Reading Speech Balloons - This is going to give me a headache. [850]
Let Me Show You Something I Learned Through Fishing [550] - Hey, you never know.
Random Encounters [250] - Oh, I am going to LOVE you.

Gear:
Sourcebooks
100 GP - Meh. [200]
Paperbacks [0] - Heh. A good memento.

So there's a funny thing about DnD: It does a pretty poor emulation of reality or things you acquire via jumping when you put it up to a lens. Thus, the rules are most easily misunderstood, broken, bent, munchkin'd, or just create a sense of routine. But I'm not here to harp about the system - quite frankly, I had a lot of fun with it when I did play it. Instead, I'm going to talk about how hilariously unfair Jumper shenanigans are to NPCs of this world. With the right protections acquired from the much more vague versatile systems from Hero BBS and Final Fantasy, and my ability to use my own particular brand of bullshit to give Xykon the season's greetings.

The season's greetings being Hamon, my newly cannibalized angelic powers, and several other things for good measure. The Power Pad has never ceased to be my favorite tool. Afterwards, Redcloak and the little soul jar follow. Wow. I wrapped this up in record time, I wonder if I forg-

Wait, what's that thing with the pink umbrella? Have we met be-HOLYSHITRUNAWAYRUNAWAYRUNAWAY!

1. Splatoon
2. Nichijou
3. Soul Hackers
4. Kirby
5. Banjo Kazooie
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Kantai Collection
9. FEAR
10. Naruto
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>49868088
And then I forgot the roll.
>>
>>49868088
What is the Creature in the Darkness? I never figured it out from the hints he gave
>>
>>49868126
No clue. Just continuing the joke.
>>
>>49868126
Still no reveal yet last I remember, but most people's guess thus far is a Tarrasque.
>>
>>49867437
Shaka Khan?
>>
File: 21-dalek-head.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
21-dalek-head.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>49867970
(Claymore) #82
-Background: Organization (850CP) -We'll just help the Claymores out.
-Race: Half Yoma (700CP) (Discounted) -FUUUUN TIMES. Defensive type.
-Supervision (Free) -I'll use this to make sure they know I can be trustworthy. A foot in the door.
-Enchanting Body and Hair (600CP) -MORE BEAUTY. MOOOOOORE.
-Strong Heart (0CP) -OH MY WORD I NEED THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
-Fleshcrafter (-300CP) (Discount) -And we're going to do this RIGHT. No fuck-ups here.
-Setting Appropriate Clothing (Free) -Style!
-Some Really Good String (Free) -...huh. You know, some string would be nice.
-Asarakam and Yoma Samples (-400CP) (Discount) -Time to get to work.
-Armless (-300CP)
-Generational Abyss (0CP)
-Fated Encounters (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Mucha, 19 years old

PLAYMORE WITH THE CLAYMORE

This... eep. Eeeeeep. I appear to be in the thick of it. I mean yes I'm a member of the Organization, who are TOTAL ASSHOLES, and seem to be privy to the method of fleshcrafting which is completely creepy in of itself, AND I seem to benefit from their processes... only... I can't leave until a SHITTON of Abyssal Beings are dead and gone. I'm missing one arm. I have no idea if the Organization is going to get on my case for essentially being a Claymore-type gone rogue, and I'm effectively on my own due to how remote I am, needing to travel the world by myself with no form of travel faster than myself at running speeds.

Fuck everything.

Whelp, I am going to be in the long haul this time around. Time to fine-tune the RIG, time to make sure my demonic equipment is in working order, that my soul is burning bright. This is no longer a trip to explore the world. This is no longer a traveling moment of time.

THIS IS PEST CONTROL.
>>
Gaston as Jumper. Y/N
>>
File: 1462812976218.gif (476KB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
1462812976218.gif
476KB, 325x183px
>>49868744
DO IT
>>
>>49868744
I see nothing wrong with this excellent plan.
But who to waifu? Only the best is acceptable for Gaston.
>>
>>49868744
Isn't that basically Red? We already have one of those.
>>
>>49868767
Helen of Troy. Or Red.
>>
File: 1472405473232.jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472405473232.jpg
49KB, 720x720px
>>49868777
I take offense to that, Gaston was a xenophobic, prejudiced, self-absorbed asshole who could have grabbed a lump of coal and it would have more empathy than whatever was passing for his heart at the time.

>>49868788
I AM NOT WAIFU MATERIAL.
>>
File: TeamSkullTheOldDays.jpg (11KB, 350x700px) Image search: [Google]
TeamSkullTheOldDays.jpg
11KB, 350x700px
>>49866543
>tfw you constantly play second fiddle to literal and figurative flamers even when you actually have a fleshed out backstory
>tfw you can never snatch that purse
>tfw your game servers get shut down
>tfw you're spiraling down the drain in an alcoholic depression
>tfw your old Death Head calls you up and gets you a good paying gig
>tfw when it's fucking Nintendo, Pokemon no less
>tfw your face is under another dude's face
>>
>>49868815
Speaking of Team Skull, Guzma might be a UB, if the theory of various characters being UBs in human form is correct.
>>
>>49868744
Firstly, yes. That sounds like fun.

Secondly, is it allowed to use a canon character to jump? Also what about characters from settings that don't have jumps yet?
>>
>>49868806
>I AM NOT WAIFU MATERIAL.
Too late.
>>
>>49868806
I disagree. in literally any other disney movie Gaston would have been the hero.
There would have been some needed character development, but he was hardly irredeemable and you're exaggerating his faults.
>>
>>49868848
>Secondly, is it allowed to use a canon character to jump?

It started off as "you on the adventure," sure. However, there isn't anything written AGAINST the idea of "canon Jumpers," and if we have Native Jumpers - people who're basically random joe schmoes of a world instead of our "Prime Earth" - why can't canon characters be Jumper Candidates?

>Also what about characters from settings that don't have jumps yet?

Play it by ear, no idea but I'd say if their setting later becomes a jump they aren't allowed to jump it.
>>
>>49868848
>Are we allowed
>In an imagination game
Anon...That being said, yes, that's okay. The other one is probably fine as well. Who do you have in mind?
>>
Wanting to do a build where I'm playing a henchman. Not sure how to do it without being a murder machine by jump 10. Good hench jumps? Perks? Rules? Limitations?
>>
>>49868848
We had a Zergling and a Murloc, it should be fine. Whatever happened to those two?
>>
>>49868806
>Vain, buff, self absorbed, and with horrible risk assessment abilities
It's you.
To be fair, his xenophobia was at least partly justified. The Beast started out by kidnapping and imprisoning people without anything resembling just cause. He first learns of the beast from one of his kidnapping victims who's daughter is still being imprisoned.
>>
>>49868927
No clue about Zergling. Murloc is heading home. His player's still writing the glorious return to Azeroth.
>>
>>49868904
>>49868927
Ah okay then.

>>49868908
>Who do you have in mind?

I've been real bored lately and been thinking about using the Hero from DragonFable or just some random Bounty Hunter from the game EpicDuel. Plus they would have been Drop-In only chains as well. Just stuff that I would have found interesting really.
>>
>>49868911
What kind of henchman, mook, mini-boss, mid-boss, lieutenant, or right hand man?
>>
>>49868806
>I AM WAIFU MATERIAL. PLEASE WAIFU ME.
FTFY
>>
>>49868978
Nameless, faceless mook.
>>
>>49868998
Blow all your cp on either hundred point perks or items. Give the items away.
>>
>>49868998
...I actually have no idea. Grab only 100cp perks?
>>
>>49868998
Get that one perk in Skullduggery Pleasant to wipe your name.
And shapeshifting to remove your face. Might want some other way to see though. Aura from Pokemon maybe?
Then just never use anything above mook level and stay in character with roleplay from SAO.
>>
File: bulgrim_has_sadface.png (331KB, 356x442px) Image search: [Google]
bulgrim_has_sadface.png
331KB, 356x442px
>>49868900
>>49868983
I am the anti-waifu. Such feelings are alien to me.

>>49868902
Last I recall, most Disney heroes don't hear of a creature in the forest, listen to someone's description of "He's not so bad!" and decides "I'm gonna kill them anyway because she's MY waifu". Nor do most Disney heroes respond to being spared (and the well-established second chance, mind you) by stabbing the fuck out of the person who granted mercy to them.

He was comic relief at first, it's just that he was always a self-absorbed psycho. His first song was easily hinting at it near the end.

>>49868949
In my defense, I'm not so vain as to immediately think I always deserve the best nor self-absorbed enough to think I'm the only one who deserves it. Honestly if I legitimately got to Gaston levels I'd probably shoot myself to end my chain right there.
And yet when he's immediately proven wrong on the Beast's intent and how there's easily a way to have him leave everyone alone, he takes the route of 'murder the fuck out of them' just because he was proven wrong, and clearly the BEST can't be proven wrong. Yes the Beast gives justification in the beginning easily, but even doing that despite clear proof shunts him into villain territory pretty quickly.
>>
>>49868951
>>49868927

Ah. Well since it was mentioned I guess I should get my butt in gear then. So, I stopped writing for each individual jump Burgli took a little while ago and I've just been feeding him more and more jumps, trying to keep them thematically built. I still have the rough outline of how his return is going to be from that discussion so long ago. He's going to fail a jump in order to return. No spark for fish boy.
>>
>>49869048
Belle clearly has Stockholm Syndrome, her claims of "Beast really isn't so bad. I mean sure, he kidnapped me and constantly threatens me with violence and has a room full of his murdered servants, but that's just him being bad at expressing his emotions" is really hard to read as anything other than that. I wouldn't believe her, either. And also, fuck the Beast. Prince Adam just disappears for a decade, and then when it's convenient for him decides he's going to come back rule this...burrough? Is that what Princes rule? I can't remember what the right term is. Point is, he's an unfit ruler and Gaston is just doing the right thing by trying to depose/kill him. The town's been functioning just fine in his absence, it doesn't need the heavy-handed rule of a raging monster and his slave bride who has expressed nothing but disdain for the townsfolk. Gaston's a jerk, sure, and his motives are therefore pretty shitty, but in the end he's doing the right thing.
>>
>>49868904
I remember back when people thought Odin was a Jumper, and a Joestar. Good times.
>>
File: 1409024788963.jpg (16KB, 300x317px) Image search: [Google]
1409024788963.jpg
16KB, 300x317px
>>49869128
>tfw you're typing up a post and trying to get it just right but someone else does it better and covers parts you missed before you finish
I wish I was fast like that.
>>
Jump 174: Remember Me
>Two of Cups, reversed (A false promise or premature commitment.)
>Age: 29
>Location: Neo-Paris
Why in the name of god is there a neo in front of Paris. Paris is already named for another city, but we don't talk about Ys.
>Identity: Doctor
>Drawbacks: Brain Drain (+300), Bounty (+300)
So... I'm just a doctor, except an amnesiac of one, and assassins keep trying to kill me. This will be an interesting stay.
>Calling It To Mind (1000)
Well, at least I have a handy way to cross-reference all of my memories in an expedient fashion. Would be helpful if I had any. Would be even more helpful if I had hundreds of lifetimes of memories to sift through.
>Combat Programming (900)
Was I an army doctor? Neat, I know how to fight now.
>Actually A Doctor (Free, Doctor)
Well, of course I am. A neurologist, or at least an aspiring one, by all indications.
>Minored In (Memory) Engineering (800, Doctor)
Huh. Neat. I could replicate the sensen if had the cause. I wonder what one could do with a datajack that feeds directly into the brain, though, beside simple memory manipulation?
>A Matter of Perspective (500, Doctor)
THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED IN SCP- I mean, ah, memetic counter-agents working in real-time are definitely helpful.
>Path to Recovery (100)
Now this sounds like an incredibly useful thing. Fixing memory alterations gone wrong. A very good idea. But then... are memory alterations even all that healthy? Or perhaps those are the thoughts that got me in this mess to start with.
>Money (x2) (0)
An extra forty thousand dollars, or the local equivalent, if I have a job that pays up to that amount. Useful, if I actually feel like working.
>Aesthetic Control (Free, Doctor)
Well, if I know how to make a sensen, I should know how to tweak it to my preference, shouldn't I?
>>
>>49869200
So, the world here is a very odd one thanks to everyone screwing with memories, and I don't even know why this sticks out to me. And then someone shoots me ten minutes later. I mean, that's normally a bad thing, except... you know, I SURVIVE it when I might have expected otherwise (though all my knowledge of gunshot wounds is purely academic). It hurts like hell, but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to heal from a gunshot wound as fast as I did. And we are talking minutes at most, instead of just bleeding out as a normal person would.

The next time I deal with something like this, it's a daylight mugging and they forget to bother with my wallet. Of course, this didn't go as well as they'd have hoped thanks to the combat programming, and I kill them. Mostly the part that didn't go as well as I'd hoped involves the part where they died. The part where I moved far more quickly than I should have been able to was where problems happened, because that's the difference between a punch to the head dazing the attacker, and their neck snapping instead.

From that point, I move forward, and do some research (and my paranoia ramps up quickly). Looks like my old memories might be stored, maybe; looks like I need to find some way to get in touch with others to help. And there's this ridiculously-named resistance movement that might be able to help. As time moves on, it appears that only certain people seem to actually be able to harm me that easily, those that are trying to collect a price on my head, while others have nearly no effect at all. This makes the brute-force method of breaking into the Bastille an effective one, and... well. Where we go from there...
>>
Hey so really quick, if you fail an end jump do you return to your dimension with the perks and gear from the end jump? Say the troops from 40k or the Ki stuff from DBZ?
>>
File: Jumpers.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
>>49868744
Do it
Just remember the rule
>>
>>49869128
Oh, I looked it up after all. A prince rules a principality. Kind of obvious, in retrospect.
>>
>>49869228
As far as I know, yes. Unless the jump itself said otherwise, it'd be treated like dying in any normal jump.
>>
>>49869233
Just remember.

No one's smart like Gaston.
A retard like Gaston.
Always hoisted by his own petard like Gaston.
>>
>>49868998
Cloning perks, you can be ALL the mooks
Basic competence perks, you don't want your mooks to be useless
Lots of shitty items, CP drain
Teamwork perks, since Mooks work best in a group
>>
File: 1425855493374.gif (364KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
1425855493374.gif
364KB, 535x535px
>>49869128
Sure, if that was Gaston's actual intent. But it wasn't. He had been thinking up ways to lock up an old man in the asylum not because of making concerning inventions, which WOULD have been a good reason to sit the man down and try to have an intervention, but because he wanted no obstacles to having his waifu start pumping out kids and because he "deserved" her. That's it, that's his main intent for the first part of the movie. Nowhere in there does he mention any concern that the inventions could bring harm to the village, so you can't really say he gives a damn about them.

Would people have a hesitation to listen to a woman who told the kind of story Belle did? Sure, I would have a hard time too. But when you have a magic mirror, a literal magic fucking mirror, that can show things, that tends to be something that at least makes you stop and give it a moment of thought. Even if that moment was "Maybe we should think this through and see if she's crazy". Not Gaston. He flies into a rage and whips the town into going after the Beast. If he was protecting the town, he would have picked out the best fighters to accompany him while asking the others to fortify the place in case they fucked up, but he just has the whole bloody town help storm the castle of the seven foot chimeric beast at the drop of a dime. No back-up plan, no consideration for their own safety. Just immediate thoughts of "FUCK THIS GUY AND EVERYTHING IN HIS CASTLE".

Now granted, Adam has a LOT to answer for and he's in for a rude awakening if he thinks he can just step back into things, which the whole point of his personal story apparently was him learning he can't just pull that shit, but Gaston is hardly the tried and true hero who's only got everyone's well being in mind. Storming a castle out of sheer envy might technically fulfill the potential role of protecting the village from a beast who could wreck the town easily, but any good deed born of his actions is a coincidence at best.
>>
>>49869142
We've moved on, things are better since we came to the conclusion that Quicksilver is Inari
>>
>>49868088
Jump 26: Nichijou - Are you just screwing with me now?
Origin: New Student - I know a decent amount of Japanese by now. I think.
Perks:
MY LIFE IS ON FIRE - OH SHIT HERE WE GO.
Jumpers Are Cute! - A-am not. Shut up.
MVP in Elementary - ...well, I always wanted to be an artist. Musical-Mangaka. [850]
A Series of Miracles - My days will never be dull again. [750]
Hakase - Don't mind me. I'm just Normal Guy. [450]
Ch-CHAN MIO! - WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH [150]

Gear:
Gentlemanly Attire - Neat.
Art Supplies - Oh hey, drawing. [100]
Pocket Change - Handy! [0]

Drawbacks:
Slices of Life - Wonder who that scraggly-looking schoolgirl with the bangs around her eyes is? Looks kinda familiar...

This is another jump I can take it easy and focus on refining my magical abilities, especially that hefty spellbook I picked up from Order of the Stick. Didn't have much time to grab every spell in existence - I was kind of spending the latter years running the fuck away from a very, VERY angry monster I didn't actually want to kill. Well, no need to worry about that anymore. Time to put what Japanese I've put together to use-

My dialect is kinda weird and people notice. It's embarassing and I actually get a bit frustrated about it. Or ‘flustered’, as someone so elegantly put it. But I'm not acting adorable. No. I am a man made of a cannibalized angel, am an Angel, and a whole lot of other things. I'm not some archetype in an anime, damn it! SHUT UP!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>49869294
Well, ten years here are nice, but-
>Anon.
Eito?...I guess if you're speaking up one day before the end, you're getting off the train?
>Good guess. I like it here. Simple things, simple people...and I think I found a nice spot for a PI office.
Were you not happy jumping with me?
>It was fun, but I'm not into the whole ‘forever’ part of it. More than that...I feel you're going down a dark path, Anon. One I can't follow in good conscience.
...can't really blame you. Well. Guess that frees up a pod. Take care, Eito.

And he gave me a tip of the hat before leaping on top of a passing train and vanishing off into the horizon.

Now it's just me, my dragon, and my demonic dog.

I'm starting to think I might be really bad at this.

1. Splatoon
2. Freebie!
3. Soul Hackers
4. Kirby
5. Banjo Kazooie
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Kantai Collection
9. FEAR
10. Naruto
>>
File: Best RWBY Girl.jpg (135KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Best RWBY Girl.jpg
135KB, 1024x576px
>>49869262
Sound about right, I broke character once or twice to save people, but I generally went around being a loud arrogant dick, just for fun.
But I DID play wingman to Jaune, and saved the life of his little girlfriend(SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!).
Too bad I had to focus on flirting with Blake when Nora is Best Girl.
>>
>>49869274
Oh, no, I totally acknowledge that Gaston's a shitty person. Doing things for the good of the town was clearly never his intent. And yet, he was still doing things that would have benefited the town. He was such a dick that he looped around to doing the right thing. And he consistently does the right thing, despite the fact that every time his motives are pure selfishness. It's like if Disney wrote the Ciaphas Cain novels (well, okay, a big part of Ciaphas Cain is the moral ambiguity of whether he really is selfish or just tells himself he is as a psychological defense mechanism, but you know what I mean). I'm not saying that Gaston is the hero. I'm just saying that he's a guy opposing the villains. Not doing it for anything even close to the right reasons, but he's doing what needs to be done. There's something beautiful to that, I think you could make a really good story from Gaston's perspective exploring the interaction between good deeds and good faith.
>>
File: Priest of Zarus.jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Priest of Zarus.jpg
86KB, 960x540px
>>49869274
>>49869128
>Bitching about Adam.
Can we all take a moment to realize that the Witch cursed an 11 year old kid, because he didn't let her in his house?
>>
>>49869351
Oh, yeah, she's awful, too. But she's a witch in a Disney movie. Being awful to children is just what they do. I didn't feel there was any need to comment on it. No one's under any illusions that her actions are defensible. Though really what's inexcusable about the curse is that it affected the entire staff, too. The servants didn't do anything to her! And while the prince gets to be a towering monster, the servants literally become part of the furniture. They are nothing more than objects for the wealthy to use, in the witch's mind. What a bitch.
>>
If Anon Heart's around, what effect would the "Immortal Soul" drawback from Anima have during a first jump and am I correct in my read that Power Blockage makes you lose all your stuff from previous jumps? That ones a little unclear.
>>
File: 1367014189053.jpg (46KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
1367014189053.jpg
46KB, 504x360px
>>49869370
>>49869370
Agreed, the witch in Beauty and the Beast has no defense to her actions. She's literally as bad as that one gypsy in "Drag Me To Hell" who got pissy and condemned a woman to eternal hellfire because she foreclosed a house which had missed multiple payments. You know, doing a job a banker has to do. Just cursing Adam would have done it, but no. The servants are caught up too, just... because. The witch has no room.

>>49869326
Ciaphas Cain, a Gaston is not. Like you said, a bit part of that is the ambiguity of whether he's bullshitting himself or not. And it's true, you could potentially make a good story from Gaston's perspective.

If he gave any sense of wanting to do a single action that wasn't self-serving from beginning to end. If anything, like I said, any good that comes from his deeds are a coincidence at best. Arguably Belle's father was doing things that would have benefited the town, he was just so out of it that he needed a good talking to and nobody had the guts to do it or had the know-how to word it the right way. But he was actually believing he was helping others. Gaston? Never in the movie do you see a thought of his that wasn't "How does this benefit ME?"

Even then, whether he's actually doing the right thing or not is questionable. If you looked at it from a level of preventative paranoia ("I have to take care of this before they harm the townsfolk") then MAYBE it could possibly be seen as heroic. If they had shown signs of actual danger. Which the Beast had shown potential signs from kidnapping yes, I will easily give you that, but Gaston's motives are hard to see as 'honest' when he wanted to lock up an old man because "m-muh waifu" instead of "these items could be dangerous". He can't even use that last reasoning because he's probably never seen any of the man's inventions, or would even recognize any of them as such. "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"
>>
>>49869200
Do they remember you?
>>
>>49869351
"Until you learn the meaning of true love".
Bullshit, no one can truly define that and you are putting the curse on a child who hasn't even hit puberty yet.
And how is learning "true love" a relevant lessen to not letting a strange woman he has never met before into the castle.

Thinking on it now, was their a single Disney movie where there wasn't a dick magic user?
Cinderella might count, but the Godmother has transformation magic that she only uses to make her a dress that lasts only a couple hours. And she does this only after letting Cinderella spend several years in servitude to her cruel step-mother and sisters.
>>
>>49869494
>to make her a dress that lasts only a couple hours
To be Fair. She also turned a Pumpkin into a Carriage, two mice into horses, and another mouse into a human to drive the carriage
>>
>>49869494
I think Sleeping Beauty counts? The three fairies weren't really dicks.

I'm not sure if Genie from Aladdin counts or not. He seemed nice enough.
>>
>>49869545
God imagine what fucked up shit happened to the guy before he turned back into a mouse. In Cinderella animals are just animals. They can't just talk like in other Disney movies.
That's some next level algernon shit.
>>
>>49869494
Merlin, maybe? And Genie if genie stuff counts as magic usage.
>>
>>49869584
Pretty sure the mice talk in that movie
>>
>>49869606
Fuck you're right. Got it mixed up with another disney movie.
My bad.
>>
>>49869551
>>49869585
I think they're asking if there was one with magic in which at least one of the magic users wasn't a dick. To which the answer is probably not. Sleeping Beauty was cursed to sleep (and everyone else with her), Jafar and Madam Mim both existed as well.

You could make an argument for Frozen, but Elsa was kinda dooming her people because she wasn't thinking her actions through.
>>
>>49869585
Merlin was pretty kooky, but he always meant well, and he never used his magic to punish people.
I'd probably count Genie, too.
>>
File: How it should have gone.jpg (199KB, 1250x1288px) Image search: [Google]
How it should have gone.jpg
199KB, 1250x1288px
>>49869620
Merlin fucked up
>>
>>49868815
>Tfw you the only nigga who dun play this game.
>>
>>49869707
Could be worse, you could have gotten into the game and REALLY liked it.
Only for the game to be shut down two weeks later.

The fact no one has set up a private server really annoys me.
>>
Jump 175: The Matrix
>Two of Cups (A great concordance or pledge of fidelity.)
Okay, the deck's just screwing with me now. But considering I intend to forge a peace between man and machine...
>Age: 28
>Location: Zion
>Identity: Plug
>Drawbacks: Stability (0)
Fortunately, I have a great deal of experience playing the cards close to my chest, not to mention notice-me-not charms are the best thing.
>Sharp Eye (Free, Plug)
Well. Being able to pick out errors in reality certainly is an important talent, though I doubt it'll be QUITE as important elsewhere.
>Open Mind (900, Plug)
The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
>We Are One (600, Plug)
Rewrite software in computers, programs, and robots with my mind? Why... this sounds suspiciously like a handy skill called technopathy.
>Connectivity (200)
Speaking of technopathy, being able to interface with anything I can touch is indeed quite the useful talent, and these two abilities working in tandem mean that any program foolish enough to actually strike me is going to have a very bad day.
>Desert of the Real (100)
The world's a screwed up place. Honestly, most of my time is going to be spent cleaning it up. No one's going to mind if I scavenge what's left of the old world's technologies while I do so, right?
>Earpiece (50)
Integrating this with implants that already have communication ability should make this HILARIOUSLY effective.
>Neural Rig Chair (0, Plug)
I already have the plugs for free, but for an extra fifty points I can get a chair that works with people who don't have plugs. In fact, I may mass produce these things. I wonder if these chairs would make self-substantiation possible?
>>
>>49870533
So. Step one: Cast my sight outward with clairvoyance, find the Nebuchadnezzar, teleport out to it. Use Jumper's TO&E to write myself into the plot as support crew on said ship, and bullshit some sort of insane explanation as to how I got out to them. Rig the game as much as I possibly can, in every way that I can.

Step two: Take Cipher aside, tell him that I know what's going on and that he needs to work on a plan with Morpheus, also spoilers his original plan isn't going to work - give him the rundown in excruciating detail and use magic to give him a mild compulsion to realize that sometimes it's healthy to get over having a crush on your commanding officer (since Trinity is supposed to be the Neb's XO, if memory serves) and that yes, Neo is the One, I just happen to be playing with power that can affect the real world, so put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr. Reagan. No, seriously, put this in that pipe, and smoke it. And then we're going to have a talk with the captain about the rations because I can literally magic up some steak. Relax.

Step three: Jack in with everyone else when it's time for Neo to go see the Oracle. Start splitting clones off once I'm inside, send them on their errands. One visits the Oracle after we leave, and we have a long talk about cause and effect and butterflies flapping their wings, and I pass along a message to be taken to the Architect. Cipher's apparent betrayal works as expected as far as any agents see, but they were never in a position to find the corpses, only to monitor the calls and see that the ship was located. They're not omniscient, after all. The best way to deal with a trap is to spring it, and since this will work out in our favor, Cipher is going to be lauded for it in the end, even if this might cause him to be viewed with suspicion by some. Myth busted: clones do not, in fact, stay in the matrix when I jack out.
>>
>>49870540

Step four: Morpheus gets captured and holds out admirably, Neo and Trinity go in because that's the only way this can work, and the ending works out pretty much as it did in canon except for the fact that the sentinels sent after the ship aren't actually attacking it because they have no clue how to deal with a giant dragon curled around the ship to protect it. As far as the rest of the crew, they're staying out because they are pretty sure they are having a bad trip at this point.

Step five: Shake Neo's hand, congratulate him on being the One. Promptly leave, fly to the machine city, meet up with Deus Ex Machina, who is still just a big baby.

>"We don't need you! We don't need anyone!"
"What are you, a goddamn toddler?"
>"Raagh!"
"Look, I'd be really intimidated if I wasn't travelling between universes and considered everyone in THIS universe to be acceptable losses. You are not in any position of power right now. I know what you did at the end of the war - be happy that, unlike you traitorous scum, I won't obliterate you after we finish negotiating."

Ultimatum is given: Either humanity and machines come to an accord, or I find it necessary to forcibly reprogram the machines. Or obliterate the machine city outright if I must. The plugged-in population of humans is an acceptable loss, if regrettable, but one way or another this stupidity ends immediately. While they could certainly try to obliterate my body, it wouldn't actually END me even if they were successful, and I have a fleet in orbit that can perform surgical strikes on every machine intelligence on the planet if needed. In the other hand, I am more than willing to sweeten the deal. I have technology that they could never even hope to develop which could let them reach heights undreamt of, that could let them and humans coexist as equals. Possibly without even meaningful differences, in time. Uploading is a thing, after all.
>>
>>49870574
Step six: Find out if the aliens exist because they sound improbable but it is apparently canon that they threw a rock at London (wtf, I thought nothing could get past the dark storm?). If they are, the only solution is to either broker peace or exterminate them before they inevitably use more dramatic effects than asteroids against Earth.

Step seven: Teach all of these these pretentious jackasses, man and machine alike, that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and you don't have to wax poetic about it for an hour and a half.

Step eight: Poke around parallel Matrix universes to see how ridiculous everyone else in the local multiverse is... OH CHRIST IS THAT A FUCKING TERMINATOR AGAIN, I'M OUT OF HERE. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.
>>
>>49869657
>Hazel
Wow, that takes me back. Thanks, anon.
>>
So, people in Dark Souls and Demon Souls naturally have the ability to eat souls? What happens when they do?
>>
>>49870954
If they eat too many without working out, they get fat. If they don't eat their vegetarians, they have a heart attack.
>>
>>49870954
they get huge and or crazy
>>
Just going to throw this down before I head out to work.
It's rough as fuck but it's the beigining of the first draft so tear it apart.
http://pastebin.com/WdvZZeCh

Also races
http://pastebin.com/27S4SQS0

Not much concert but I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on what I worked on.
>>
>>49867091
Pretty much, yes.
>When you die, you float around in Niflheim for a couple hours before your jump is considered ended, if someone, whether a friend or a fairy revives you, then you’re alive and well again. Simple no? Of course this trait does not carry after this world, that would be far too powerful for the likes of jumpers!
>>
>>49865002
So you want to wizard, don't you anon?

Well, let me help you a bit:

Strongest magic systems/unlimited potential:
>Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban mage origin
Being a mage in this setting means that you have access to lots of different magical systems. If you were to become an active hero and spend 200 years here studying after retiring, you could potentially become as skilled as Sage of the Forest. Feats for this magic system include moving things from one dimension to another while being on a third dimension, creating large dungeons, creating weapons capable of slaying powerful demons that boost your abilities, easily teaching magic in a few days, becoming immortal and so.
>Inheritance Cycle magic
Magic is essentially reality warping, as long as you have enough will power/stamina to back up your spell, you can do anything.
>D&D with a min/maxed build
Crafting epic spells and apparently no limits to your growth is nice.
>Land magic M:tG
Magic in Magic can get pretty crazy.

Great magic systems:
>Overlord's rank magic
While powerful, your growth is caped to your build. Growth potential is very slim, if any. It's comparable to epic tier characters in D&D.
>Using the Disney Princess' wish to become the most powerful sorcerer in the world/free genie
Basically this ranges from city to planet wide reality warping.
>Adventure Time's Archmage/Magicka magic
Strong magic with lots of spell to learn and basically no requirements to cast them.
>Soul Eater's Witch/Wizard
Creating artificial clowns, creating black blood and artificial weapon/meister hybrids, spatial and math magic, among other things.
>Discworld
>Dresden Files
They can be powerful, but they can also be very dangerous.
>Mage:tAw
Somehow limited in chain, but it still has huge potential. Paradox is a thing.
>>
File: 1299709231885201.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1299709231885201.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>49871002
>>49871002

Some good perks for magic casters:
>Unbound Casting (Magic: The Awakening)
>Power Combinations (Young Justice)
>Genius perks (Tenchi, (Devil Survivor, Rick & Morty, DC, Marvel)
>Noble Eightfold path (Lord of Light)
>Dark Wisdom (Overlord)
>The Abyss of Magic + Magical powerhouse (Overlord)
>Sorcerer Savant,Thrifty Thaumaturge, Hasty Hexer, Warring Warlock (Young Justice)
>Conjoined Conjures, Moon Battery, Spell Sensitivity, Ensoul (Cardcaptor Sakura)
>Gift of the Thousand Master (Negima)
>Spellcaster, Evoker, Mana Battery, Overcharge(Terraria)
>Wandless Magic, Occlumency, Memory Spell Specialist (Harry Potter)
>Flawless Recall, Magic Damper, Dispellation resistant, Spell Recollection (Libriomancer)
>Sufficiently Analyzed Magic (Final Fantasy 8)
>Magick Counter (FF Tactics)
>Replenish MP (FF Tactics)
>Energy (Magic) + Speed + Healing Factor: High mana regeneration (Marvel)
>Gestureless Casting + Wordless casting (Anima)

I'm sure that you can get even more perks out there, but here a few.
With all of these you can:
>remove most, if not all, requisites for casting
>using different power sources for your spells
>Make your spells really hard to be dispelled
>Strengthen your spells simply because you're casting them or by using more mana
>Have a high mana regeneration
>Copy/learn spells by observing them/having them used onto you
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>49870994
It might've gotten buried too fast so I'm going to point out the work just in case.

>>49871002
Thanks dude this is all good.
>>
>>49870994
Dinosaur Hollows can't get stronger through training?
>>
>>49871064
No Quiches? Will there at least be their items?
>>
>>49871086
Nah they can they just don't get the whole journey of self discovery bit that humans have.
>>
>>49871089
Working on it, but they're not really a focus of the Quest, though they do come up, so I'm having to dig a bit to get my ideas just right. Yeah they'll have some items.

On phone now.
>>
>>49871045
You really should recommend Magiteck Mastery from FF6 too, since it allows you to 1. Run everything off of magic but secondly and most importantly 2. It lets you transplant magic systems into yourself without having purchased them/when they're not purchasable, as well as let you transfer any you have access to the energy of (so thus anything you have by default) to an unlimited number of companions.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>49871092
Remember:

Spooky confirmed a stage beyond Vasto Lorde and from what I have seen Stages of Grief no longer apply for Arrancars.

Also, Re-Hollowed Marr with tiny hands is adorable
>>
>>49869657
Merlin could've prevented the fall of Camelot. All he had to do was make a squirrel human. Arthur would've became king, he wouldn't need to sleep with his half-sister. He would've gotten all the noogie at home.
>>
>>49870962
Literally this, except just huge overall instead of fat and turn into midbosses instead of getting heart attacks.
>>
>>49871188
Yep from what I understand the journey ends when you take of the mask so you don't get any more benefits if you stop at stage four. The Fifth Step is out of reach once you take off the mask.
>>
File: wizardbattles.jpg (161KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
wizardbattles.jpg
161KB, 760x596px
>>49871152
My main chain is pretty large and there are some times that I forgot to add new perks to my combos.

The new jumps also seem to have some neat meta-magic perks, I guess I will have to add them later.
>>
>>49871204
Hmm. If you took that as your setting for the King Arthur jump, at what point in the movie would you arrive?
>>
>>49871334
Ideally you want to arrive probably before he becomes king. That way you could foster the relationship between Hazel & Arthur. You could use your jumperness to basically forge a bloodline and maybe even some "relatives". That way she could marry him offically. As marrying a commoner would've probably been something of a scandal.

This way Guinevere can go off and ride Lancelot's lance without Arthur getting cucked. This would prevent him from getting jiggie with his disguised half sister, and Camelot would've not fallen.

That's how I would go about it.
>>
I have a few questions about the FR jump.
Is there a "max total level" such as 30, like in most standard D&D campaigns?
Are the classes based off of the game or the lore? Becuse IIRC Truenamers aren't that good at high levels due to an ever increasing DC check to not become tongue tied, and their high level skills aren't as good as the lore says they should be.
Are we also restricted by class rules? Such as monks not being able to level up after you take a level in another class, or being unable to become a lawful barbarian.

What classes did you guys take and what are good books to buy items from?
>>
>>49865239
>>49865239
>>49866000
>>49866054
>>49871002
>>49871045
>>49871152

Woah thanks a bunch my fellow jumpers! Now what I really need to gather is some Biological Sample Checklist as well as some perks together with "Starro Tech Notes" and we can really see what happens when we start having some sorta Gauna/Bydo/Humonculi Half Elf Hybrid self evolving itself via Evo magic(?) and utilizing some D-Ripper and Dark Star Generator Technology, casting whatever fucking spell they damn well please with Talismans or Lacrima.

Now we can cook with cosmic fire. Again, thank you all for the advice.
>>
>>49871418
Given that particular movie universe is a Disney animated movie, with its happy-ending trope etc, would the Arthurian tragedy of literary myth even happen?
>>
>>49871558
It says it's based on the 3.5 rules
>Is there a "max total level" such as 30, like in most standard D&D campaigns?
There is no max level in 3.5.
>Are the classes based off of the game or the lore?
It's based on 3.5 rules. So the game more than the lore.
>Are we also restricted by class rules?
Yes.
But there is that drawback to make things use 4th ed rules, and I don't know if those limits exist under 4th ed.
>>
>>49871709
Probably not. However you can always include that Camelot had a great empire and eventually it collapsed. Then they had to start accepting Atlanteans into Camelot. Until Camelot left Albion, under the Cameloxit.
>>
File: Camelot.jpg (228KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
Camelot.jpg
228KB, 500x686px
>>49871709
>would the Arthurian tragedy of literary myth even happen?
Yep. I'm pretty sure it would.
>>
>>49871558
level 30 being a hard cap is a 4th Edition mechanic; in 3rd edition - the default for the jump unless you take a drawback - there is no hard cap on level (just some changes to levelling benefits after you reach level 20).
A mixture of both, so fanwank responsibly.
See answer to previous question (plus it's pretty much a given that there's a feat that will allow you to mix classes in some splatbook, somewhere, I know there's one for monks for example).

Depends a lot on personal preference. I went sorcerer/warlock. Magic Item Compendium has an extensive list. Also check out Dragon magazines (oh hai there Knowstones)...
>>
>>49870994
Very nice.
>>
>>49871772
Leveling past 20 is also harder or easier due to how the CRs are getting dumber as you go on
>>
Are there any perks for making animals and such sentient? I'm probably just oblivious, but I can't seem to find them if there are.
>>
>>49867918
>I am going to assume that my actual complete name is the one I'm using for that jump, not my actual name. Still... useful.

More like not an alias, if your background has a name it's that name. If you never taken a background And have always gone drop-in it's Your last legal name.
>>
What's the threat/power level of "Is It Wrong to Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?"?
>>
>>49871992
midrange fantasy MMO.
>>
Is NGNL a good first jump?
>>
>>49871992
Not all that high for a Jumper of any merit.
Unless you go full god mode while in the dungeon. Don't do that.
>>
>>49872080
If you don't take drawbacks: absolutely.
>>
>>49872080
>>49872219
As long as you don't due something stupid like wagering your free will or your jumper status.
>>
File: GodsPlayPoker.jpg (43KB, 578x428px) Image search: [Google]
GodsPlayPoker.jpg
43KB, 578x428px
>>49871992
Be a god and treat it as a vacation.

Get power for doing literally nothing.
>>
In you opinion(s), what is the best smithing perk?
>>
>>49872363
Darksiders
>>
>>49872363
Darksiders
>>
>>49872363
Darksiders
>>
>>49872363
Darksiders
>>
>>49872363
It's probably Darksiders
>>
>>49872363
Either Viking Saga or Darksiders.
>>
>>49872363
My gut feeling says Darksiders
>>
>>49872363
Darksiders
>>
>>49872363
Darksiders
>>
>>49872363
Brightsiders
>>
>>49871772
I have spent the last two hours looking up items and I'm more lost than before I think part of that is trying to get the most bang for my buck in terms of CP to item cost ratio.. Anyone have a good list for sorcerers or monks?

Also, when buying an item, can you modify an out of jump item, buy a custom one, or only buy ones which have been pre-made?
>>
>>49872363
Have you looked at Darksiders? It doesn't get mentioned much, but you may find it useful.
>>
>>49872363
Darkedges
>>
>>49872957
For as much as I love monks, they're hated by Wizards and the fan base. As such you're going to have a hard time finding good material for them.
>>
>>49872363
>>49872379
>>49872553
>>49872803
>>49872814
>>49872859
>>49872877
>>49872881
>>49872902
>>49872927
>>49872942
>>49872974
>>49872982
I'm having a hard time interpreting what you're trying to tell me, but I think you're all saying that that Foodfight! has the best crafting perk!

Repeat answer 10 more times if this is true.
>>
>>49872942
>>49872982

Clearly the corret awnser is Brightedges
>>
>>49871649
>Evo Magic
But it's not tho. It's literally evolutionary energy. Spirals, son.

>>49866000
Care to name a few if you have time? I would if work would stop sucking up all my free time.
>>
>>49872957
For Sorcerers you want just scrolls and wands. They're pretty easy to look up the CP for.

Monks are money hungry. They require a lot of stuff to actually work. Monk belt, Monk Tattoo, Necklace of Natural attacks. These are main ones. There's a few others but I'd suggest looking into CharOp stuff.

Wizards took down a lot their older boards, but there's a few other sites out there that has handbooks for CharOp. These guides are handy for prestige classes, items, and combinations.
>>
>>49871558
>>49871772
>>49872957
http://chet.kindredcircle.org/

The above is a link that has one of the more comprehensive collections of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 lists I've seen. It doesn't have everything, but it comes pretty close. Not just items, but classes, prestige classes, feats, spells, pretty much everything.
>>
Are there any magic systems which would allow me to apply a persistent illusion to someone? Like, say I could see an invisible person, but no one else could: I want to be able to make it stick so that other people can also interact with them.
>>
>>49873631
Just get Arcane from Smite
>>
In the ongoing series that is "SixStrings writes things then disappears into the primordial abyss", I made something for Lovecraft.

The reason for the low amount of purchases is gimmick rules for the build, don't worry about it.
http://pastebin.com/20j3aFvV
>>
>>49873631
Elder Scrolls magic. Spellmaking's a thing where you can combine attributes of different spells to make a unique one, reckon it should be possible to set a trigger condition for illusions once you practice it enough
>>
Do we have Lollipop chainsaw jump?
>>
>>49873780
Nope. Nor do we have a Killer is Dead jump. Or a Killer 7 jump.
>>
How do you guys determine what order to put the jumps in your chain?
>>
>>49873841
So just a question... aa my knowledge of the lolipop chainsaw just extebd that much... is there a website that tell ne about the background story?
>>
Are there any perks that would let me change my perception of time?
>>
>>49873868
I have mine broken down into seven jump chunks under a common theme, e.g. warfare, small-unit tactics, magical girls, and so on.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d9)

>>49869303
Jump 27: Banjo Kazooie - Yeah, you're definitely screwing with me.
Origin: Drop-In
Gender and Species: Male, Human. [950]
Perks:
Cozy Cottage [900] - Not going to lie, it's pretty dang cozy.
They See Me Rollin. [850] - Acrobatics~.
Flap Flip [800] - I'm going to eventually be able to jump out of the atmosphere at this rate.
Magitech [200] - I have no idea what this is doing here, but I'm not going to complain.

Items:
Wading Boots - Neat.
Beakers and Bottles - What am I, Link?
Backpack - This is helpful. [0]

I feel like this is my benefactor telling me something. This place and the last one are too...well, I don't want to say ‘childish’, but it's nowhere near as bad as I was expecting. To the point my intervention isn't really necessary. Just to avoid being boring, I make a habit of sewing clothes the locals can wear and then seeling those with the enthusiasm of a used car salesman. I don't really think I need to actually DO anything since things just kind of fix themselves.

Still, I can't just sit on my ass the entire time, so I start going about to explore the world a little bit. It's fun while it lasts. Speedy and Shiny are having fun, at least. Just need to stop Speedy from trying to eat the locals.

1. Splatoon
2. Freebie!
3. Soul Hackers
4. Kirby
5. Mark of the Ninja
6. Megaman Classic
7. Kantai Collection
8. FEAR
9. Naruto
>>
>>49873868

Roll them as >>49873918
>>
>>49873911
Yes, they're called heroin.
>>
>>49873918
Well looks like the trend continues
>>
>>49873911
Depends on what you mean by "perception of time". Do you mean literally how fast time flows relative to you, or how you treat time? Lunar Dial from Thouhou should allow the former, while Weight of Ages from Generic Universal Monsters works one-way for the latter.
>>
>>49874023
I dunno, heroin's cheaper than either of those.
>>
>>49873911
Check out Elona, Symbiote and Kung Fu Hustle.
>>
>>49873918
Jump 28: Kirby - The ride never ends.
Background: Star Warrior [900] - Why am I so tiny.
Perks:
Hyperactive Metabolism - The most delicious of meals.
Vacuum Immunity - I know I already picked this up somewhere, but...better safe than sorry, right? [800]
Dream Power - My mind is a fortress of ‘fuck you’. [650]
Star Knight - Sword, of course. [350]
Royal Authority - You best listen to me. [0]

Gear:
Warp Star - Sweet. [150]
Sweets Stockpile - LITERALLY sweet. [100]

Yeah, I got nothing. I mean...it's Kirby. Aside from staying out of the warpath of a certain pink puffball, this is a pretty relaxing place to be. Just kind of kick back, go about on the new Warp Star and-

Okay seriously. Something is definitely wrong here. I feel like I just waltzed into the eye of the storm, if the storm took about 30 years to gain momentum. I start preparing myself and sharpening my training during my last few years here. I feel like I'm going to need it.

>What an astute observation.

Yeah, I kind of figured. What? Was I getting too boring?

>If you must know, I'm being nice. But I'm afraid it's time to take the training wheels off. Running away or lazing about is simply no longer feasible for me to observe.

I don't like that look you're giving me.
>>
So was Balder's eye piece the Eye of the World? Because Bayonetta's was in the pendant gem
>>
>>49873868
In the order I do them, which is by escalating difficulty.
>>
>>49874165
What? No, it wasn't. The gem was just a gem, Jeanne said as much near the end of the first game.

The actual eyes seem to be pure magical energy if the red/blue flashes in their eyes are any sign.
>>
>>49873868
I try to put them in a very haphazard "easier to harder" order, with some exceptions like Harry Potter that is just too useful to not have early on. But I also do Arcs sometimes of jumps that are similar, or outright connected in some cases.
>>
>>49874141
Jump 29: FEAR - I had a feeling this wasn't going to be fun.
Location: Valkyrie Tower - Heavily guarded condo. Not the worst, I suppose.
Perks:
Paxton Fettel - ...that DOES sound silly, now that I think about it.
Like A Ninja - Sometimes, discretion is the better part of valor.
Night Vision - The whole ‘not being stunned by bright lights’ thing is the selling point for me. [900]
Just The Wind - Oh, you. I will have fun with you. [700]
Null and Void - Not strictly necessary, but...you never know. [400]
Bored With Insanity - It's a pretty dull affair. [0]
It Just Works - Helpful. [500]
Shipping the Product - Logistics are helpful. [100]
Kung-Fu Fighting - Heh. [0]

Gear:
Infinite Soda [750] - Might as well.
Infinite Cheeze Poofs [700] - ...no comment.

Drawbacks:
Subjective Reality - I don't like where this is going. [200]
Otherworld - Wait, I didn't pick this...! Fucking hell! [800]

The first thing I notice is how nice this condo is. The second thing I notice is a guard angrily asking who I am and where I came from before screaming at me to get down on the ground. How cute. They think bullets can actually hurt me. I pop them open like grapes. I can see Shinji Ikari hanging from a noose down the hallway. I keep moving.

The hallway stretches out forward in front of me, and I can hear the sound of glitches and screaming code. The sound of plastic tapping against plastic gets louder and louder. Broken TV static stretches around me, and I can see very little else. I only snap out of it when I run forehead-first into a wall. There are more guards, now. Five of them. Then four. Then three. Then one.
>>
>>49874530
I press a gun I picked up from one of them against him and start asking for answers. He doesn't have any. I consider sparing him until he jams a knife into my side. He didn't last long when I responded. Some healing magic later, I decide it's time to leave. I teleport to a rooftop across from the condo. White feathers fall around me.

I guess, if you've ever played Killer 7, that's a good example of what the jump plays out as. I chase vision and half-clues, with only partial awareness of what I was doing in reality. A lot of people tried to kill me for different reasons. I killed them, instead. All while voices and visions scream into my mind, taunting me with my failures, the moments I wasted perfect opportunities to right wrongs. More than that...

It taunted me with how empty the chairs in the Warehouse were. How I wasn't anything worth following. How I was just an assortment of powers and perks, an automaton moving from Stage 1 to the Final Level. Creatures made of 8-bit and 16-bitch glitches appear from the walls. Even in the Warehouse. The Forcewall isn't working.

I fight. I fight. I fight some more. It doesn't stop. Never stops. Just me, fighting. Alone. Forever. And ever. I keep going. Going where? Nowhere. Running away from my fate. Running away from home. Running away from my fears. Drowning it out in sensation and brain stimulation. Eventually, the guns start hurting. The wounds dig deeper.

That's what I really wanted, wasn't it? Freedom. To do what I wanted. To live forever. To run from the spectre of my own demons and my shadows.

I'm such an idiot.
>>
File: 6aa.jpg (8KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
6aa.jpg
8KB, 211x238px
>>49874530
>Wait, I didn't pick this...! Fucking hell!
>>
File: Necromancer and Apprentice.png (612KB, 900x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Necromancer and Apprentice.png
612KB, 900x1040px
>>49874530
>>49874545
Your suffering sustains my lifeforce.
>>
File: 1436057356227.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436057356227.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>49874530
>>49874545
>>
would you count the ability to breathe fire and cast it as magic? cause i want to know if i can count it as my first use of magic.
>>
>>49874530
>I can see Shinji Ikari hanging from a noose down the hallway.
Well that was unexpected. Actually, this whole thing feels like an acid trip.

>>49874545
And a bad one, at that.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.