[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1137: If You Need Help Just Call Management

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 70

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>Google Drive
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing
>>Jumpchain IRC Chat
>http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
>https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA
>>Rules
>http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>>How to Jumpchain
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>>Last Thread
>>49840656
>>
can anyone tell me if combining the Soul Gem from PMMM and 'immortal object' from SAO is a good idea?
It could go either way from what i know, so i was hoping for a ruling.
>>
>>49855899
I... don't think you'd be able to?
The Soul Gem is literally that - your soul, as a gem. Probably not a good idea to turn your soul, your very self, into a static and unchanging object.
Also, it kinda functions as your brain, too, so even worse idea.
>>
>>49855899
>Keeping your Soul Gem
Wo ist meine kekse?
>>
>>49855938
It works fine for Shurelia.
>>
>>49855899
I'd say that given an immortal object is incapable of change it'd do bad things to your soul. My personal way of being really hard to kill is to get a healing perk that lets you regenerate from a drop of blood and combining portal technology with the biotech perk from GI Joe to make organic portal technology that lets you displace parts of your body into other dimensions. Then set up safe areas to regenerate if something manages to destroy your body.
>>
>>49855938
it works for Kiyaba (whatshisname)
He can think AND is an IO, figured it was close enough.
>>
>>49855967
Hey Scion.
>>
>>49855967
Maybe :(

In other jumps, i like to open a portal to my ware house, put up the forcefeild and use the Appggio of blue steel fog core as my body.
The rest of me then carrys the portal around inside me. :)
Nothing beats Jumpchan Fiat.
>>
>>49856002
>Nothing beats jumpchan fiat

Where did this assumption even come from? It's not stated in the rules. But a few individuals seem to insist it's God's truth.

I always thought it was one of those things you fanwanked.
>>
>>49856036
Basic logic really, plus all the 'drawback beats everything' rules out there.
If Jumpchain fiat doesn't beat everything, then people will try and cheat.So it does, end of story.
>>
>>49856036
The rules also state that you should be using diminishing returns. Given how unused they are by the majority, and how even most of those who use it barely stick to them, perhaps the rules aren't a good indication of what actually comes closer to the rules? It certainly doesn't state a good number of unspoken rules either.

The 'assumption' has just kind of always been there, far as I can see. Hardly a few individuals anyway, given I've only see a handful dispute it in those particularly silly immunity arguments. Maybe you could draw some link to how drawbacks work or some early rulings that basically become the norm but I don't have any specifics, just that it's been that way for years and years.
>>
>>49856052
>Basic logic

I recall that logic was founded on the basis on entertaining your Benefactor, though, rather than just giving you indestructible shinies.

I mean don't get me wrong-if you do fanwank JF as absolute then that's the end of that, I just don't recall it being set in stone.

>>49856060
>how unusued

I guess? Though to go back to my main point, it seems to me in that case how buff fiat is remains, again, a matter of personal choice rather than something definite.

>just kind of always been there

Well, alright. Like I said I don't particularly care if there are people who like their silly immunities, as long as they don't make it out to be something universal and default.
>>
>>49856036
Common sense really. If you're paying CP for something, you should be able to expect it to work as the option tells you it does, alongside any rulings from the jump maker, without needing to research every setting you go to to make sure it doesn't have something that pierces it or trumps it or some other inane thing. Hate to bring it up but immunities really are the easiest example of this. If you're paying a bunch of CP for some immunity and all you're really getting is some level of high resistance to that thing...you've been rather a bit gypped by the perk and the jump maker.
>>
>>49856085
>Entertaining the benefactor
Which as always, is something totally open to interpretation. What entertains you is unlikely to entertain me in exactly the same manner, if at all. Now how about some unknown, limitlessly powerful cosmic entity? Besides, your example is pretty faulty. Just having indestructible shinies hardly precludes you from being entertaining.

>Personal choice
It's a singleplayer game. Everything is personal choice. 'rules' are just whatever the majority agrees most on at the time. That's basically how this becomes a 'rule'. It's not enforced by any means save popularity and even that can get capricious.

>silly immunities
And now I see I've wasted my time on the same old guy trying to start something. Ah well.
>>
>>49856087
Well I would assume that because people often lack the time or patience to rules lawyer every last detail of a setting in a perk description, "common sense" would dictate them being relative to the relevant feats in the setting, or the thing it's based on. Which doesn't necessarily rule out complete indestructibility in theory, depending on the circumstances.

I just want to emphasise I'm just trying to understand the mindset here, not carry over any bad cess from last thread.
>>
>>49856103
>It's not enforced by any means
>open to interpretation

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way because honestly? That answers all my questions, really.
>>
>>49856110
Ah, so you do expect people to research the particulars of any setting they go to and calculate feats and such to understand what they can do and what can or cannot harm them. Or do you only expect the jumpmaker to do that for you?

You're doing a very bad job of just trying to understand things, bringing up some long since ridiculed claims from the past.

>>49856118
Indeed. Shoo.
>>
Guys this is just him laying some bait before his classes start.
>>
>>49855976
I've also got a thing where I use Amazo's Backup (Young Justice) to create invisible intangible items that attach to people and either contain Ensouled (Card Captors) magical abilities to get people to train them, are able to use Magitek Mastery (FF6) to infuse people with magic and then record their spells and various other things. So I suppose my jumper does have some similarities to Scion.
>>
>>49856127
Meh. It's pretty pathetic bait and it's not like I have anything else to do in a blizzard.
>>
>>49856127
>>49856132
I'm honestly not.

I just wanted to know more, and I get the message already.

Look, what do I have to say to convince you I was asking in good faith?
>>
>>49856132
Anon, whenever you engage the shitposter, you ruin the thread for the rest of us and give him more confidence he uses for big attacks against jumpmakers. People feeding him is what gives him the strength to run out people like Wakfu.
>>
File: konata-cry.gif (183KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
konata-cry.gif
183KB, 480x270px
Pfffffyeah, okay.
This got mentioned at the end of last thread, but I figure I'll say it here for the sake of saying it.
I'm staking claim* to making a Five Nights At Freddy's jump. This claim, however, comes with a noticeable asterisk.

I'm not gonna lie. I am bad at things. If you leave the whole thing to me all up by my lonesome, it will probably not get made.
But it's not an issue with resolve. I want to do this!
Rather, I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas, which leads to me putting things off, which leads to bad things and not doing them.
So... basically? I am asking anyone who has ideas they would like to see to throw those ideas at my head and we'll see if we can't finish this thing together. As performed vicariously through my keyboard.

Here is the WIP: http://pastebin.com/JAgs67KV
GUYS. CAN YOU HELP FREDDY GET READY?
>>
I've just been informed that somebody else was writing a gunvolt jump. Is this true? I literally just spent the last three or so days powering through writing a fairly comprehensive one without this knowledge and was wondering if I could toss it that person's way if it's a thing. Maybe it'll be useful for them.
>>
>>49856147
Stop posting about this. That'll prove you're not seeking to start an argument.

>>49856153
Your oversimplification, demonization and collating people into a single enemy are just as bad for these threads as anything they could possibly do. Possibly worse because it's much easier for you to get support. Stop.
>>
>>49856153
Fuck that cunt so hard.

The hell did I type to get conflated with him? Should I just change topic?

What was your first flight in Jumpchain like? Did you dare fly high or play it safe?
>>
>>49856163
Your naivety, blindness, and feeding all for the sake of giving every obvious sockpuppet a thread-killing argument are just as bad as the shitposter who engages you, because it takes him a partner to do his worst work and that's people like you who have no pattern recognition.
>>
>>49856164
Stop. Posting. Give it five minutes and then come back and try to change the format of your posts so it's not several lines with big spaces between. Do that and it will fix things and nothing further bad will come of it. No one will recognise it's you and thus no one can start something with you with any trace of legitmacy
>>
>>49856176
I'm not the same guy you were arguing with before. I'm telling both you and the other guy to stop because you are both being idiots and hurting the thread you profess to love. Now you can continue and prove yourself to be a liar or stop and prove you actually believe what you say. I for one, will not respond further.
>>
>>49856036
It's an assertion that's been made over and over again until it became the truth. Personally I play by the assumption that anything stated as an absolute is absolute only under circumstances equivalent to those you'll encounter in the Jump; cold immunity in a mundane setting means you'll be fine in an industrial freezer, not when brought down to absolute zero by an ice wizard. But that's just me.
>>
File: 1467259295088.png (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467259295088.png
96KB, 400x400px
>>49856162
>Kirito
>>
>>49856199
Not him, but same here. Speaking of industrial freezers though-am I going crazy, or is the same guy who made Homestuck and is working on Infernal jump the guy who did Viscera Cleanup?
>>
>>49856036
It comes from people taking wordings at face value. Where did the assumption that you must adjust anything to match things not mentioned anywhere in the jump or by the author come from? If a jump says something and the rest of the jump or the dude who made it doesn't contradict it or give you reason to think it's not true, what's wrong believing what it says? Since when have we add to be aware of never stated rules and adjust everything we gain according to them?

Adjusting things based on what you think is balanced is just fanwank. Your choice but you are changing things from how they normally are to suit your view.
>>
>>49856199
Also curious to ask you. Why do you call taking things at face value an assumption? Why isn't that the truth from the start?
>>
File: teseo.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
teseo.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>49856162
Wow I'm dumb and can't post complete comments this morning.

Anyway If what I heard wasn't true or the person that wanted to write it is willing to let me have a claim over the v1, though, I'd like to stake a conditional claim on writing the gunvolt jump.

>>49856205
Blame Kayaba.
>>
File: aquanoogie.png (1MB, 540x1560px) Image search: [Google]
aquanoogie.png
1MB, 540x1560px
>>49856205
H-hey now, maybe it's some other MC called Kirito. Or maybe he's just a weaboo and picked a japanese-sounding name he thought sounded cool. Or maybe he put his actual name in the name field by accident, right?

RIGHT?!
>>
>>49856232
I'm going to be honest-I've never heard of gunvolt, nor anyone making a jump based on it.

Erm, did you hear about it here or over on SB?
>>
>>49856232
>Pic
>Can't tell if has tits.
>wtf it's all green I literally can't see a face or nothing.
>>
>>49856232
Probably going to want to ask again in a few hours. Not many are on right now. You'll be wanting to ask if there are any claims on something in the future BEFORE starting work too.
>>
>>49856158
Maybe for the 400cp Purple People Greeter Perk it could be something for luring victims? Choose a specific type of person and get knowledge of how to lure them to an area of your choosing.
>>
File: 5348674318674863413.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5348674318674863413.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>49856162
>>49856232
I don't have any declared claims on my unofficial list (which means nothing), but a quick search of archives shows some anon was interested in doing one, but might have been waiting for Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 to release which I think is out now?
So hopefully they'll speak up if they've started on that.

>>49856164
My first flight was on the back of my Pidgeotto in pokemon. That was...a hairy experience for everyone involved.
>>
>>49856223
There's all kinds of omnipotent and semi-omnipotent entities in Jumps, and the assumption that Our Benefactor can kick all their asses put together is just silly. But we've repeated it so long it's just the mantra now - Jump-chan fiat beats omnipotence.
>>
>>49856238
I heard somebody had mentioned it in a previous thread from somebody.

>>49856241
Teseo would be incredibly disappointed.

>>49856248
I should have just staked a claim on it in the first place, but I literally waited like two weeks to properly start on it and forgot the process for doing so.

>>49856261
I heard they were waiting for the anime from my source.
>>
>>49856265
Considering she can do things like take a sword from God and give it to you and he can't do shit, it's not so 'silly'.

But you're probably just the shitposter samefagging.
>>
>>49856158
Desperately needs a Custom Mode drawback, with an upgrade for all 20s all the time. Also, maybe some drawbacks for a lack of whatever resources you need to protect yourself, or where the management is actively trying to kill you?
>>
>>49856265
>Omnipotent
Impossibility. You cannot have more then one omnipotent being. By the very definition, if one being that is meant to be able to do anything can be resisted by another being successfully, it is not omnipotent. The Benefactor however, repeatedly shows the ability to warp entire realities and multiverses (Most often through drawbacks) that trump supposed 'omnipotents'. Add to the fact that it can freely travel between fictions, something none of the omnipotents in any jumps can do (Because of meta reasons like copyright), it's pretty logical to conclude that it is at least more powerful then any other being in the chain if not the only true Omnipotent (Or just effectively so) in it.
>>
>>49856268
>Somebody
Who?
>>
>>49856279
Given that you just brought the shitposter up out of nowhere, I'm going to assume this is you trying to derail the thread again.

Also, what Jump are you talking about?
>>
>>49856300
Says the one still talking about controversial things. Didn't you get told to stop?
>>
>>49856298
a friend of mine told me about it, but I assume it was just some anon because I don't have more information than that.
>>
>>49856295
That's one interpretation. Another interpretation is that she's getting permission to insert you into those settings. Or setting similar to those settings but very different somehow if you take drawbacks.
>>
>>49856342
What the fuck?

Okay weird, >>49856302, my message up above was supposed to ask what Jump we get a sword of God from.
>>
>>49856324
And who is she asking permission for in each of these worlds? And why would 'they' give that permission? And why would 'they' let you bring everything over from each world unaffected by the transition?

Just saying, your idea has a whole lot more wholes in it then the one most people use.

>>49856342
You're not helping or funny Gauntlet.
>>
File: Blank31.jpg (34KB, 443x344px) Image search: [Google]
Blank31.jpg
34KB, 443x344px
>>49856241
Wait, that's a person? Oh fuck you're right, it's a person! It looked like a very overdressed hammer with...fingers.

Huh. Either way, IMPREGNABLE FORTRESS has awful taste in headgear.

>>49856158
Alright, brainstorming!

400 CP New Animatronic: You can play a cheerful, merry tune which over time can seriosuly unsettle people. (Or maybe that should be an undiscounted perk?)

400 CP PPG: Your motives and methods are super incomprehensible when you want to be stealthy or when your crimes are being investigated making you harder to predict when you don't want to be?

Item: Personal pizza outlet?

Item: Wardrobe full of mascot outfits? Not sure if for yourself or any other animatronics you may use in your journeys

Also fluff suggestion you mentioned you wanted for the Security capstone: "You were hired to do this job, and dammit, you're going to do it right. Even trapped in your own office and surrounded by unseen terrors you work just as efficiently as you do during the day. No matter how dark the night gets, you know the darkest hour comes just before dawn-and you'll always have a reserve of will to keep things under control until sunrise. And yes, no matter how bad the odds get you CAN keep a small but genuine smile on your face"
>>
>>49856265
>Jump-chan fiat beats omnipotence
Yes? Do you think that jumps are lies? If someone writes that a perk means god will ignore you then god will ignore you.
>>
>>49856356
Ah, sorry for the comment above towards you. Thought you were doing some smart alec "Here's your you" thing.

It's the Dresden Files Sword of the Cross.
>>
>>49856320
>a friend

I...don't think he was from around here, man.
>>
>>49856356
Dresden Files: Sword of the Cross
>>
>>49856359
If they have a God, she's asking their God. If not, then obviously she can just slide on in. But in my mind, she's a multiversal traveler on a scale far above yours, but not an omnipotent entity. She gets beaten, she gets captured, she gets surprised, and she loses you a couple of times. She's clearly not infallible.
>>
>>49856369
>>49856380
Isn't that just a copy which she powers?
>>
>>49856158
Maybe a drawback where there are tons of copycat serial killers?
>>
>>49856378
Well, I guess that's fine. It just means I need to hurry my ass up and finish this jump if my information is bad.
>>
>>49856385
Why would that God say yes? In many settings, whatever reigning god there is may even be actively opposed to letting a powerful outsider in to mess with their plans. Why would they agree? If there's no one needing to get permission from, who is giving you powers? If the benefactor is giving you powers, why do they need to be shackled to the setting it's in's power level? If she can give you the Ice Ice fruit despite one existing in OP already, why would a, to use your example, a cold immunity perk in a modern jump be locked to freezer levels?

Most importantly, why are you taking the wording of a few jump intros as gospel for jumpchain canon? What if someone does make a jump explicitly stating the benefactor is omnipotent? Would you change your mind then?
>>
>>49856409
Alright, good luck with that. What's it about anyway?
>>
>>49856399
And is equally as powerful, if not potentially more so given we've not seen any future limits butcher might put into the swords in future books.
>>
>>49856369
Nah just my entire post vanishing into the either, seriously 4chan pls.

>>49856369
>>49856380
Ah, to be fair God from Dresden Files is an odd duck. As in his abilities and feats aren't the focus of very many books so we only have a peripheral awareness of what God is capable of. Unless I'm too far behind and DF has covered some stuff I don't know about the biggest thing I know of from God is the fact he may or may not be composed of Soul Fire or something.
>>
>>49856439
The other side last thread was happy to claim God in DF was omnipotent, just holding them to that now.
>>
>>49856434
>any future limits
or any future capabilities.
>>
>>49856424
Gunvolt? It's your general megaman zero-esque affair. Except with superpowers instead of robots. The city is under control by a tyrant corporation and the player character (Gunvolt) works for the resistance.

Of course the jump I'm almost done writing expands on that. And I've actually got a supplement for it that I'm going to write afterward so that players have more than three powers to choose from.
>>
>>49856449
Sure.
>>
>>49856385
Wait, you're the type that takes Dark Sun's claim that it's halfing could kill Jump chan? You realise that means she should be too weak to give you most of the stuff in some jumps right?
>>
>>49856468
it's halfing could kill Jump chan seriously?*
>>
>>49856468
I thought Manyfist took out that part
>>
>>49856473
Even if he did, apparently anon would have believed it at the time because it was in a jump.
>>
>>49856365
I already gave my opinion - >>49856199. If a perk says you're immune to something, you're effectively immune to it by the standards of the setting. I also think a "you're perfectly fit" perk won't instantly heal you if your back is broken, or restore you to fitness if you gorge yourself into obesity without Metavore or a similar perk, or that an intelligence perk will make you completely immune to brain damage. You need to apply a level of common sense to perks; they're being written by human beings, not Jump-Chan herself.

>>49856421
Why would they say yes? Fuck if I know. Maybe it's a reciprocity thing, or maybe she sneaks you in instead. Why's she giving you things based on in-setting power level? Could be she has to draw power from the setting to buff you; could be that she's bored. By your logic she could give you all the powers from every Jump you visit day one, but she doesn't. Lastly, if intro text established her as omnipotent, then it'd directly contradict existing intro text, so I'd ignore it as wank.
>>
>>49856477
Whoa, leave me out of your middleschool drama, I was just asking about the halfling. Already said how I fanwank with this stuff here >>49856219, and I know nobody's going to agree on shit in this argument.
>>
>>49856482
So you basically have no answers to support your theory and ignore things that contradict it, cherry picking what little supports it. Pretty blatantly to when you say you're going to ignore things in the future written that contradicts what has already been written and supports you.

Since you're apparently in the business of flatly ignoring anything currently existing or that will exist in the future that disproves your idea, there really is absolutely no point in talking to you about this since you will never ever change your mind. Good day.
>>
>>49856295

Assuming omnipotence was even possible. Wouldn't an omnipotent being be able to ignore the impossibility of multiple omnipotent beings even if their couldn't be more than one omnipotent being?

>>49856324

There's also the possibility that the benefactor just looks for places to insert you, and then uses a complicated process to make it occur that while powerful isn't omnipotence.

For example using precog to find potential backgrounds it would consider interesting, reincarnating your soul, using precog and probability manipulation to ensure you end up in the right time line, and then restoring your memories.

We don't really know how this process works.

>>49856359

Alternatively why would the benefactor bother, and why would the things they might ask if they did care?

Most settings with anything likely to care already have dimensional travel, and most of those settings dimensional travelers are a lot more potentially troublesome than a jumper. So their already dealing with and ignoring things that are bigger problems.

Meanwhile the Benefactor is basically the equivalent of someone reading a series of self insert fan fiction, and you having permission removes potential plot hooks.

So I can't see why either of these would care about you having permission or not.
>>
>>49856444
Have you actually read Dresden Files? Not saying that Dresden God is omnipotent but he's clearly very powerful. I can only see one person saying he's omnipotent in the last thread and that seemed more like dramatic phrasing to detail why something would be a bad idea.
>>
>>49856468
No, but that's because I read Prism Pentiad and know that Rajaat is an extremely powerful wizard, but nothing in the grand scheme of things. Bitch needed champions to do his genociding for him.
>>
>>49856526
Since I'd prefer to talk about literally anything other than a group of people who will never agree with each other making asses of themselves-what exactly is this Rajaat's background anyway?

What did he even do to get sealed in that spoopy tomb?
>>
>>49856482
So if a perk in a mundane setting directly said that you could survive sub zero temperatures you'd assume it was a lie?
>>
>>49856515
Think of it this way. If one Omnipotent being tried to do something and another Omnipotent being tried to stop it doing something, only one of these beings can be Omnipotent. If the first succeeds, that means the second was incapable of doing something. If the second succeeds, the first was incapable of doing something. Either way, they become unable to fulfill the definition of omnipotence as the can no longer do anything. That said, this doesn't actually prove the omnipotence of the being that succeeds, only the non omnipotence ofthe one that fails, since the first being could just be stronger then the non omnipotent.

How about how certain jumpers are out to kill everything/eat everything for power? What about some settings having benevolent gods and not wanting to let in the omnicidal mass rapist cannibal that can and will eat everything in existence for funsies? And ultimately, if the benefactor doesn't need permission, then that's a lot more closer to the first theory then the one anon proposed.
>>
>>49856526
Riiiight. Sorry shitposter-kun, you'll have to bait harder next time.
>>
>>49856537
He's a genocidal Pyreen (mutated halfling) sorcerer. Long story short, halfling biomancers fucked up Athas and created all the different races, and Rajaat decided to recruit humans to genocide all of them before genociding the humans. His champions then found out they were on the chopping block too, turned traitor, and locked him in a space between dimensions.
>>
>>49856526
So you mean jumps can actually be wrong about what they say and should not be taken as 100% solid fact?

I mean, we already know you're a hypocrite given you take some things as incontrovertible truth, like Jump Chan failing, and then dismiss anything you don't like as obviously not right, like immunity perks.
>>
>>49856526
>>49856385
So, since you've discard Dark Sun, can you tell us what you do consider as jumpchan canonically being beaten, captured and lost? You know, nothing that can't easily be interpreted another way as you're so fond of doing too. You need hard proof that cannot be seen any other way.
>>
>>49856538
Do you know what Antarctica is?

>>49856572
Protip, try not pretending everyone who has an opinion is the shitposter. If you're him, it won't be so easy to dismiss you. If you aren't, then people won't dismiss you as him, and you won't contribute to general thread shittiness.

>>49856583
Pot, meet kettle. At least my explanation that immunity is meant as immunity by practical terms has a justification instead of "just close your eyes and ignore it."
>>
>>49856537

He invented and/or discovered a form of magic powered by rendering the area incapable of supporting life, and then taught it to a ton of people as plan to commit genocide of the non-super special psychic halflings.

Apparently because he wanted to restore the planets environment to an earlier water world rules by super special psychic halflings like himself.

Yes this idiot invented a form of magic that makes the world into a barren wasteland from overuse as part of a plan that included trying to save the environment.

Then he got sealed because the people he taught the environment killing magic to couldn't figure out how to kill him.

Basically if they hypothetically were a potential threat to the benefactor it would be do to them dying of laughter at how stupid this is.
>>
>>49856594
https://imgur.com/a/7ELa7
>>
>>49856594
Light of Terra, Dishonored, and Betrayal at House on the Hill, to name three.
>>
>>49855899
Problem with it is that immortal object stops all improvements. So because it's your soul, your soul literally stops improving. Take that as you will, but considering all things, I don't think that would be great in long run.
>>
>>49856602
>:Just close your eyes and ignore it"
Yeah. it's not like people use the justification of "Jumps and jump makers aren't actively lying to your face almost 100% of the time". Except they have, repeatedly. I mean, if someone goes and asks a jump maker of a jump that has an immunity perk if it is absolute, are you going to march up and tell the maker off for daring to do so or would you accept that as canon?

Still no answer to how you basically cherry pick what mentions of jump chan you treat as canon or not to fit your ideal and how you've said you'd outright ignore anything in the future that contradicts that. So yeah, you're still the hypocrite here.
>>
>>49856602
No, your explanation really doesn't. It's you closing your eyes and ignoring what is directly written because you dislike it.
>>
>>49856624
All three she could just be messing with you for...wait for it....entertainment. You know, the original purpose of the jumpchain? Why wouldn't the viewer want to get in on some of this action, audience participation and all. We have several jumps that mention other beings joining jumpchan in watching you so there's definitely an audience.

So no, none of those are completely undeniable proof anon.
>>
>>49856632
Actually Manyfist I just went and looked it up and it's just a item that stores your soul.
>The soul gem is the source of the magical girl’s power. It’s actually a container housing the magical girl’s soul. The soul gem can control the body from up to 100 meters – if it’s any further, the body will collapse and eventually decompose, unless it’s reunited with the soul gem. The soul gem starts out completely bright. As the magical girl uses magic, it will begin to darken. Once it’s completely dark, they die and a new witch is born.
>>
>>49856602
Do you know anyone in real life who can survive sub zero temperatures without protective gear? It's not something that's possible for people to do. So would you assume that if a perk was given to allow you to do that that it was a lie?
>>
>>49856638
I use basic common sense. You know, the same thing that means a fitness perk isn't a perfect healing perk, a perk that puts you in the top ten in a given field means "in that setting," not "in the entire multiverse," and a perk that says you a lift a car means an ordinary car, not a neutronium-armored vehicle from a car future setting.
>>
>>49856652
not the same anon,but aren't there a couple of jumps out there where your drawbacks can negatively affect the setting and not just the jumper?! The wording of those has jump-chan be upset or scared, implying they can only give you want you want and not what they want.
>>
>>49856670
Huh. If the immortal object is just a shell around what's storing your soul then that'd work. Still have to deal with sufficient force transmitting through and breaking it internally though.
>>
>>49856565

True. Although I kind of doubt actual omnipotence is a thing.

>How about how certain jumpers are out to kill everything/eat everything for power? What about some settings having benevolent gods and not wanting to let in the omnicidal mass rapist cannibal that can and will eat everything in existence for funsies?

I think this probably gets into the problem of evil.

However from what I can tell most settings with beings the benefactor might potentially get permission from already have beings that would attempt that if they could. A lot of which are at least as powerful as a jumper with multiple jumps at minimum, and that don't leave after a decade.

Basically even if the jumper were a problem I don't think they would consider them relevant enough to notice until their already causing a problem.
>>
>>49856721
Not an answer anon. Would you call a jump maker a liar to their face if they contradicted you over a perk they made?

STILL no answer to your biased, hypocritical cherry picking either. Keep up the good work anon, every post you parrot back just makes it easier.

>>49856734
Again, acting. Giving you the right atmosphere. Or just being upset or scared that their fave tv show might end soon because of some dumb decision. Plenty of drawbacks that alter the setting without doing such a thing too.
>>
>>49856645
No more than saying Pokemon's fitness perk obviously isn't a perfect regeneration perk.

>>49856652
You're making the claim, Anon. I've provided evidence she's not omnipotent. Any proof my evidence isn't valid, or just conjecture?

>>49856680
Like I said, immune by the standards of the setting. You're conflating that with "as good as is possible for an ordinary person in the setting." Which is a really shitty attempt at a strawman.
>>
File: 1476816828086.gif (1013KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1476816828086.gif
1013KB, 500x281px
Tell me about your toon form. What does it looks like? How often do you use it? How people react to it?
>>
>>49856721
No you're arguing that a perk that protects you from mind control doesn't do that, you're arguing that if a perk directly says it does something then it doesn't....
Ok. Here's the Ageless and Eternal perk from Danmachi which says: This is also an absolute defense against any effect - magical or otherwise, which would alter your age against your will.
Are you saying that it doesn't do what it says?
>>
>>49856784
It's basically a chibi version of my final form. I don't use it that much, since it's quite clearly something that doesn't belong in many universes, and I'm usually about blending in most of the time.
>>
So how do you feel about rabbits in zootopia?
>>
>>49856758
>Problem of evil
Except plenty of settings don't have that because we're not talking about Gods with the triple Os. You yourself reference beings that the benefactor might seek permission from as only being as strong as a jumper with only a few jumps. Those aren't omnipotent, omniscient or omnipresent so the problem of evil doesn't really apply. Maybe those gods just aren't strong enough to stop all the evil. So I do think the question is still open.

I don't see how the jumper is unnoticed when they have a being from outside their multiverse coming in and directly asking for permission, sometimes including pretty large scale alterations based on what perks, items, drawbacks and so on a jumper might take along with them.

Retained drawbacks alone hold pretty much limitless potential for destroying the idea that Jumpchan can't alter other settings anyway.

>>49856764
>Provided evidence she's not
No you haven't. You've given three jumps that can be interpreted in vastly different ways, usually have been for years. Nothing you've given is acceptable evidence or proof because everything you have given is easily deniable simply by pointing out the purpose of the entire chain. So please go and find actual, hard, undeniable evidence.
>>
>>49856762
You're the only hypocrite here. I've given you a basis for "cherry-picking", which is "assume sanity." Assume that a perk that makes you physically fit doesn't instantly restore you to physical fitness if you deviate from it. Assume a perk that lets you lift an object means a standard object. Assume when you get stolen from the benefactor you're actually stolen. You're the one who thinks its OK to ignore evidence that she isn't omnipotent because it doesn't jive with your argument.
>>
>>49856784
How does one get a toon form?
>>
>>49856806
A disturbing number of jumpers fucked the rabbit.
>>
>>49856764
The standards of a mundane setting doesn't allow a human to survive sub zero temperatures. So again, if that was a perk would the maker be lying.
>>
>>49856738
Actually nope.
>Immortal Object: Take an item you own. It is now indestructible, frozen in time. This doesn’t tend to play well with moving parts, and also stops improvements dead in their tracks.
As the item description states no such limitation exists. It makes an item indestructible, frozen in time being the explanation I guess.
>>
>>49856821
>>49856806
Hell I was a saber toothed tiger and I fucked the rabbit. Thats a size difference from hell.
>>
Excuse me, does anybody have the Sword and Sorcery Update.
>>
>>49856817
Most notably the "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" jump, but I think there might be a couple of other places?

>>49856842
This one?
>>
>>49856829
So make a case thats a ball that screws together? That way it has no moving parts and you can store important stuff in it!
>>
>>49856815
Still no answer to the first question. Shocking. One might think you really are just shitposting at this point, given your reasonless refusal to answer a basic question. Of course, your likely answer basically confirms your status as a shitposter but hey, honesty, what's it good for anyway?

Yes, you are in fact cherry picking. Saying you will ignore any future evidence that jumpchan is omnipotent in favour of existing evidence that has no more claim to legitimacy or authority then any future evidence, is in fact cherry picking to support only your view. But hey, that was a nice straw man you argued against. Maybe next time try answering my actual point.

And no, you're still a hypocrite for ignoring the wording of perks to change it to fit your tune and then saying other people are the ones closing their eyes.

'Unfortunately' I can't spend anymore time with you. Busy little bees and all. If you actually manage to answer any of my actual questions and points this time, I might even respond to you when I get back. Isn't that a treat to look forward to?
>>
File: d383476.jpg (15KB, 169x200px) Image search: [Google]
d383476.jpg
15KB, 169x200px
>>49856784
Sortof a cross between Sawyer from Cats Don't Dance, and Tom & Jerry's Toodles Galore.
All white cat, no mask, wide almond eyes, but I did wear makeup.

Coincidentally, I kept saying that what I really wanted to do was direct, and when I finally got the opportunity in my ninth year, I... basically made Cats Don't Dance, yeah.
It didn't come out in time for the jump's end, so I never got to see the reception.
>>
>>49856836
>Insert taxidermy/fleshlight joke here.
>>
>>49856848
Thanks.
>>
>>49856829
I'm assuming that it'd be like an egg with a safety helmet with the mechanism containing your soul being the egg. If it's moved fast enough then your soul would still be subject to forces of acceleration and smash against the sides. Unless the soul gem has no mechanism for storing your soul and just holds it inside somehow.
>>
>>49856815
See >>49856785
>>
>>49856815
>assume sanity
Are you joking?
>>
>>49856785
A perk that protects you from mind control can protect you from any mind control effect used by anyone no stronger than the strongest mind controller in the setting. Ageless and Eternal will protect against any aging effect used by anyone no stronger than the strongest person capable of using aging effects in the setting. By the logic of the setting you get it from, you're immune. By the logic of more powerful settings, you're just heavily resistant.

But let's try this tactic. Let's assume Jumpchan is omnipotent. Could she mind control you? Could she age you? Obviously she can, since she adjusts your age each time you enter a new Jump. So how can you have an absolute immunity?

>>49856811
Moving the goalposts. I provided evidence, you refuse to accept it because you can think of alternate interpretations. There's no evidence for them, but there's another interpretation, so you've arbitrarily decided it doesn't count. Provide me any evidence those interpretations are valid - her admission she was just fucking with you. No? Then I've proven she's not omnipotent.

>>49856827
The same strawman again? You're really bad at this.

>>49856867
Bye. I'm not going to waste time writing up a response to someone taking their ball and going home.
>>
>>49856921
You have no immunity from the benefactor because your powers originate from him or her or it.
>>
File: 102.jpg (23KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
23KB, 625x626px
>>49856921
>>
>>49856876
Pic Related.
1. Magic bullshit. (Likely)
2. Soul bullshit (Likely)
3. Frozen in time means no inertia anyway, because it has no changed movement for still to mach 1000+.(It should also be perfectly immovable in this case but that isn't the case)
>>
>>49856921
I give up. If you assume that everything that proves you wrong is a lie then there's no point arguing with you. I'll just rest easy in the knowledge that everyone but you accepts that immunity perks do what they say they do and that that's the communities stance on it.
>>
>>49856953
The perks wording seems to allow for you to make magic enchantments beforehand then stop it when you import it. Or would magic count as moving parts?
>>
File: Crown nya.jpg (79KB, 876x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Crown nya.jpg
79KB, 876x1412px
>>49856784
My usual form is already a toon. Kinda.

It's gets pretty disturbing.

>>49856817
Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

You can get toom physics in Worm.
>>
>>49856914
Nope. Let me elaborate a bit on that, though. Take the Physical Fitness perk from Pokemon. You gain a body that's healthy and strong. Does that make you immune to disease? If not, then when you get infected you're no longer heathy and the perk got contradicted. What if you get your muscles torn out - you're no longer strong, so would they have to instantly regenerate? Or Savant - you have perfect memory. Are you now immune to memory alteration?

My position? No. Basic sanity assumes a fitness perk isn't a disease immunity perk, and a memory perk doesn't make you immune to attacks on your memory unless it says otherwise.

>>49856935
So if she can take them away, why can't anyone else? Nothing in the perk description says a wizard can't just disable your perk.

>>49856966
If you're making the "she's omnipotent!" argument, then you're the one assuming everything that contradicts you is a lie.
>>
>>49856921
There is not a single perk in jumpchain that says you are immune to the benefactor. You are the one moving goalposts in an attempt to make yourself seem right however the more you write the more idiotic your argument becomes. Immune means immune, it says it and that is what it means.
>>
>>49856981
I'm not the Jumpmaker so I can't make a ruling but I can say how I look at that wording. Guns/Robots/etc things that depend on moving parts are kind dumb to stop in time, because the mechanisms that make up the object stop working as they should. Enchantments that need moving part of the object wouldn't work in such a case but static enchantments might work.

Sign said Diversion Ends... lol weird.
>>
>>49856921
>But let's try this tactic. Let's assume Jumpchan is omnipotent. Could she mind control you? Could she age you? Obviously she can, since she adjusts your age each time you enter a new Jump. So how can you have an absolute immunity?
Jumpchan can command Nyarlathotep, the Chousins, YHWH, and many other multiversal gods to do its bidding. The Benefactor is above them and is above you. What the Benefactor sets on stone neither you or anything in a setting can remove. Since it is above all settings, you can call it absolute, since the only one that can bypass your perks is the Benefactor via drawbacks/gaunlets.
>>
>>49857006
There are different kinds of perks. Perks that transform you, perk that give you resistances and perks that make you inmune to X, to quote a few.

Nice reductio ad absurdum, though.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>49856158
>FNAF
Well, that's a thing

>>49856784
Toon Forms exist?

>>49856806
Cute, but I leave them for foxes.
>>
>>49857019
As in all the signs. Weird...

>>49857038
Howdy Justiceanon!
>>
File: AS-ZAP.jpg (12KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
AS-ZAP.jpg
12KB, 500x281px
>>49856806
I...guess they're alright? At least they're not as wascally as a certain wabbit from Warner Bros.

I mean, from my point of view all carbon-based lifeforms are equally inferior before accounting non-deterministic variables. Of which this setting has non.

Officer Hops is a pleasant and dutiful female member of her species. I did not have sexual congress with her, because to me such an act would be like dating a chalk drawing.

>>49856784
Oh wow, I haven't had to use one of these pics in ages! And I was going to STOP using them altogether after Leviathan: The Tempest came out but...it looks like it's not going to so. Yeah.

Anyway, that's what it looks like. I use it to get into places 3-dimensional forms can't fit easily and where 1-dimensional dorms are basically useless. And people react about how you'd expect them to: Long periods of not noticing, followed by short periods of existential terror.

Followed by long periods of "oh, it's that guy again" when they realise I'm just kind of doing my thing, buying coffee or busking or going for a jog. Usually, anyway.

...also technically it's not a toon-toon form, it's a really skewed AT-field.
>>
File: d00.png (142KB, 510x438px) Image search: [Google]
d00.png
142KB, 510x438px
Here's how I'm guessing it went down:
Anons: "Hey QS, how does X work in Y?"
QS: "I don't know, it just works, run with whatever makes for a good story."
And thus fiat was born.
Fanwank something and move on.

>>49856851
You'd have to purchase Immortal Object twice: once for each half of the ball.
And there are still ways to get around it - for example someone could teleport the Soul Gem out of the container (I assume that's what we're talking about) or a 4D being can reach into it without having to go through the spherical container, since spheres would be like circles when viewed from the 4th dimension.
I guess it'd be good protection, but not quite perfect.
>>
>>49857018
If it says you're immune, you're immune. That's the argument. Saying "you're immune except to X" is admitting immunity perks aren't actually immunity perks, just "almost" immunity perks. So now we're just quibbling over details.

>>49857021
Again, it's an assumption that she's above them. I don't agree with that assumption. I think it's clear that she's arbitrarily powerful, but not omnipotent. She's beaten, she loses you, she fears for you.

>>49857037
You're assuming an arbitrary limit which isn't set. If a perk says it does X, and we're supposed to assume X is absolute, why the distinction? If a perk says "you're healthy," why do we say "well you're clearly not always healthy under any circumstance," but when it says "you're immune" say "you're obviously immune under any circumstance."
>>
>>49857021
Light of Terra
>>
>>49857069
Generally assumed that she was fucking with you by the thread but hey, maybe thats changed.
>>
>>49856811

>You yourself reference beings that the benefactor might seek permission from as only being as strong as a jumper with only a few jumps.

Actually you misread that part. I meant that anything she might get permission from are probably already dealing with at least a ton of
evil, chaotic, or otherwise destructive beings that are at least as powerful as a jumper with at least several jumps native to reality, and that unlike a jumper they don't stop being the local gods problems after ten years.

>I don't see how the jumper is unnoticed when they have a being from outside their multiverse coming in and directly asking for permission, sometimes including pretty large scale alterations based on what perks, items, drawbacks and so on a jumper might take along with them.

To clarify I meant I don't think they would notice if the benefactor just sent the jumper in without a warning. Them actually trying to get permission would however change that regardless if the local cosmic beings cared or not.

I just don't see any reason why the benefactor would bother regardless of power levels.

>Retained drawbacks alone hold pretty much limitless potential for destroying the idea that Jumpchan can't alter other settings anyway.

There's technically also the possibility that they just find a reality where the conditions for the drawbacks will occur. However that's would still be ridiculously powerful enough to make the distinction pointless.

Although at minimum the benefactor has to be powerful (or skilled if their not using raw power) enough to make any issues with sending you to a world irrelevant. Mostly since if they weren't it would ruin the narrative of the chain.
>>
>>49857069
Gauntlets are always funny.
>>
>>49857089
>Although at minimum the benefactor has to be powerful (or skilled if their not using raw power) enough to make any issues with sending you to a world irrelevant. Mostly since if they weren't it would ruin the narrative of the chain.
Maybe that's the meta-reason why we don't have Jumps for every setting? Maybe the Chozo won't deal and that's why we'll never have a Metroid Jump?
>>
>>49857066
>Again, it's an assumption that she's above them. I don't agree with that assumption. I think it's clear that she's arbitrarily powerful, but not omnipotent. She's beaten, she loses you, she fears for you.

Beaten by who? No jumpmaker whose Jump has been admited has put anything like that.

>>49857066
>You're assuming an arbitrary limit which isn't set. If a perk says it does X, and we're supposed to assume X is absolute, why the distinction? If a perk says "you're healthy," why do we say "well you're clearly not always healthy under any circumstance," but when it says "you're immune" say "you're obviously immune under any circumstance."

Because they're clearly different.

Perks don't say 'you're healthy', but 'you get a healthy body with this perk'. If a perk says 'you're healthy now and forever', I'm going to assume that is going to carry to all the jumps, via jump-fiat.

But hey, if you want to have no fiats, that's good. For you, just stop trying to impose your vision to the thread after 1100 threads with the same established canon.

>>49857069
The Jump only says that Chaos Gods are unkilleable by fiat. Just like the Doctor is smarter than you by fiat in the Doctor Who Jump (even if you're a million year old super-scientist with all the memory, science and intelligence upgrades in the chain)
>>
>>49857127
Just give up, everyone except them accepts immunities are actually immunities. They refuse to accept that something is meant to do exactly what it says it's meant to do, you're not going to get through to them if they refuse to accept anything but what they think. Ignore them and let them stew in their impotence as everyone else uses immunities as they actually are.
>>
File: konata_izumi_520.jpg (66KB, 130x200px) Image search: [Google]
konata_izumi_520.jpg
66KB, 130x200px
>>49856806
I was a rabbit.

I ended up championing love and peace, because I took THAT drawback.
I remember I gave an enthusiastic thumbs up to Judy and Nick from across the street. Judy didn't get the significance and was just confused, but Nick suddenly had to find something really interesting to look at far away on the horizon that didn't involve looking at me or Judy.

>>49857038
> Toon Forms exist?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit grants it as an altform, although the Toon Physics are severely reduced until post-spark. If you want the full package before that, you'd still need to buy it from Worm.

Just the same, I think it's pretty neat having an animated altform.
>>
File: AntiCosmo1.png (74KB, 289x285px) Image search: [Google]
AntiCosmo1.png
74KB, 289x285px
>>49856784
That made me think, would a Fairly Odd Parents jump be accepted?
>>
>>49857189
I think it was brought up a while ago. The consensus was, nobody could figure out how to make wishes work.
>>
File: roger-rabbit.jpg (64KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
roger-rabbit.jpg
64KB, 620x387px
>>49857174
How exactly would a setting that has no cartoons of any kind react to a toon form? Screaming horror at the abomination against all that they thought they knew?
>>
>>49857221
Wouldn't block unrestricted wishes before sparking and defining wishes as magic be enough?
>>
>>49857252
I think the problem there is defining which KIND of wishes can pass muster since Timmy has wished for, among other things, permanent timestops.
>>
>>49857127
Light of Terra actually says the entire thing happens because Orikan steals you away from her.
>>
>>49857224
Or just, you know.

"Holy shit, a talking rabbit wearing clothes!"
>>
>>49857272
Isn't that just Lunar Dial already offers? Or M:tAw 5 dots time.

And I'm sure epìc spells and some feats in D&D settings can get you something similar.

Rick could also stop time permanently
>>
>>49857189
>>49857221
Could just make it so wishes don't carry on after you leave the setting.
>>
>>49857300
I'm just thinking that without previous experience with cartoons that rabbit in the picture would freak people out badly. The texture, depth and colours would be very disturbing.
>>
File: Master_Shifu.jpg (32KB, 634x397px) Image search: [Google]
Master_Shifu.jpg
32KB, 634x397px
>>49856806
they usually make for good students, eager to learn. Judy was my prized pupil when I started my dojo in Zootopia.
>>
>>49857315
Not permanent, as far as I know? Fair point on Rick I guess.

What I'm trying to get at is the applicability of wishes seems so broad I can't really figure out how you'd define what can and can't be wished for. "I wish for whichever power will let me win in this particular situation!" "I this never happened?" and so on.
>>
>>49857272
Didn't he also wish for some weird time extension thing and it turned out that he'd been a kid with his fairies for decades with life just staying in one place?
>>
>>49857381
That would work, yes. I'm sure certain people would be upset about that for reasons, though.
>>
>>49857272

Timmy also wished to rewrite history multiple times (not including the time travel), mind controlled the entire planet, rewrote biology at least once, forced Christmas to occur perpetually until Santa was asked to bring the day after it, wished to [Spoiler] make it so that nobody would age or notice it for about fifty years [/spoiler], and other nonsense.

Oh also on a probably irrelevant side note every wish gets undone when the child loses their god-parents, and the former god child forgets they ever had them. Which has terrifying implications.
>>
>>49857425
Holy crap, I knew wishes were broken but I somehow missed the retcon stuff.

I remembered that last part, though. Poor Mr. Crocker. He was the Ice King before Ice King was the Ice King.
>>
Hey was the perk that allowed you to make rumors real in the world ends with you jump? Or was it removed eventually?
>>
>>49857524
I don't understand the question. But there is a perk like that in Persona, yes.
>>
>>49856811
>Gods with the triple Os
Huh? All I can think of when you say this is some sort of Kamen Rider OOO religious special. Like, God's cosplaying as his favorite rider.
>>
>>49857524

You might be thinking of Rumormonger from Persona.
>>
>>49857532
Sorry about that. I thought the perk was in "the world ends with you" jump, but obvoiusly I was wrong. Thank you.
>>
>>49857546
It's cool. I think there's a similar one in Golden Sky Stories actually, but it specifically only recreates figures from urban legends.
>>
>>49856784
I am extremely cartoonish by default, but an actual cartoon form continues to elude me
>>
>>49857538
Omnipotence + Omniscience + Omnibenevolence. God is all power, all knowing, and the absolute Good in existence. Pretty much unique to the Abrahamic theologies so far as I'm aware.
>>
Jumpers! Have you ever stuffed entire planets/solar systems/dimensions in your own pocket dimension and bring it with you between jumps?

>I want to stay here... on this planet. It's my home.
>"No worries! I'll just take your home with me!"
>...what?!

>One jump later, the population of the planet to watching your shenanigans in the current setting
>>
>>49857692
No but planet sized ships I have done.
>>
>>49857692
Would that not require pods?
>>
File: blank8.png (290KB, 630x542px) Image search: [Google]
blank8.png
290KB, 630x542px
Couple random Exalted questions:

Just had a sudden brain-fart, but can Dragonblooded build Charm combos like Solaroids? Are there any special rules for them beyond the stuff in 2e?

What happens if you try to use As In The Beginning in outer space?

What kind of "entirely new type of being" might an Essence 9 purchase of Trasncendent Gaian Harmony result in?
>>
File: help.png (306KB, 400x1271px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
306KB, 400x1271px
>>49857174
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
>>49857825
If their charms have Combo-OK, which I THINK they do, then yes
If I remember correctly there is an optional rule in 2.5(errata) that lets you just get rid of Charm Combos, and use Charms with Combo-OK together at will.

What is that again?

There are no rules for that, it's up to ST discretion.
>>
>>49857825
>Just had a sudden brain-fart, but can Dragonblooded build Charm combos like Solaroids? Are there any special rules for them beyond the stuff in 2e?
DBs actually have better combo rules that Solars, it's one of their few advantages. They can make combos just like a Solar would, but also can use Reflexive charms together with other charms without having to make a combo for them.

>What happens if you try to use As In The Beginning in outer space?
Well, in a vacuum there are no elements to invoke. So either it does nothing, or you conjure the matter needed for it out of nowhere. Up to you, I suppose.

>What kind of "entirely new type of being" might an Essence 9 purchase of Trasncendent Gaian Harmony result in?
No idea. Maybe a vitriol-aspected Terrestrial, seeing how that was originally supposed to be the sixth element? That could be cool, if you managed to embody the hyper-catalytic Essence of "theion to". Probably not something you're interested in, though, I'd imagine.
>>
>>49856219
You're not going crazy, no.

I have a sort of diverse set of jumps, despite not having written that many yet? Started with Viscera Cleanup Detail to try out jumpmaking, then did Sburb/Homestuck, Kung Fury, and The Incredibles.

And now Infernals... sometime. Soon-ish. Hopefully. And then Fair Folk and (probably?) Lunars, for more of an Exalted focus to my writing?

Might go with something else in between, depending on inspiration/free time... Lilo & Stitch, or Toy Story, or Hitman, or Creatures (does anyone even know these games?), or maybe something like a Plague Inc jump/gauntlet might be fun to do.

>>49857825
>Just had a sudden brain-fart, but can Dragonblooded build Charm combos like Solaroids? Are there any special rules for them beyond the stuff in 2e?
Yes. And they can use Reflexive Charms together without needing to put them into a combo.

>What happens if you try to use As In The Beginning in outer space?
It just works, presumably. Same thing as you would use it anywhere not-Creation.

>What kind of "entirely new type of being" might an Essence 9 purchase of Trasncendent Gaian Harmony result in?
Not a clue. That's all guessing/fanwank, in-universe and OOC.

Personally, I'm just assuming it either does nothing OR (the more fun option) would allow you to take a new Underworld or Malfeas or Autochtonian element... like Pyreflame or Vitriol or Steam.

>>49857904
>If I remember correctly there is an optional rule in 2.5(errata) that lets you just get rid of Charm Combos, and use Charms with Combo-OK together at will.
Errata removes experience costs for Charm Combos, allowing you to use any possible Combo without having to spend the xp on building them.
>>
File: 1409441162391.gif (7KB, 377x294px) Image search: [Google]
1409441162391.gif
7KB, 377x294px
>>49857825
Pardon me for piggybacking off you. But just what the fug is Charm building. Is it just like a physical object you can hold customize and build? Are they stylish? Do they just...fuse into your body or are they just bling you have on you at all times?
Do people actually build these things? I don't get how so many people can just...get this idea so easily.

Maybe I need to read the source material...
>>
File: Joy.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>49857943
>Lilo & Stich
yes
>Toy Story
Yes
>Hitman
Yes!
>Plague Inc
YES!
Mardukth you are awesome.

>use any possible Combo without having to spend the xp on building them.
That's about what I thought
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 300x753px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 300x753px
>>49857943
>>That fourth potential jump mentionedin the second spoiler

Oh, bother, I went kind of psycho with those games. 11-year-olds should not have that kind of power.....
>>
>>49857987
With the exception of Alchemicals, no Charms are not a physical thing.
They are, for lack of a better term, special abilities tied to the nature of your Exaltation. All of them fit within the themes of your Exaltation, but what they actually do can vary wildly. One can create entirely new Charms and teach them to others, and most Charms in the game can be learned as an innate part of your Exaltation.

"Building charm combos" is because you have to very specifically make any Combos of charms you want to use, before 2.5 it used to take XP to make a Combo. Otherwise you are much more limited in how many charms you can use per turn.
>>
>>49857987
Charms aren't physical objects unless you're an Alchemical Exalted, in which case yes, they are very stylish. For everyone else they're immaterial Essence structures, tools that you've crafted out of your soul. Since they're discreet patterns instead of just abilities you have, you can't use them together freely. You need to build a Combo first, linking the the Charms together. Then you can use the Charms in that Combo either individually or all of them at once. This can get expensive if you want granularity to your combinations. Like, if you had three charms A, B, and C, you'd need a separate Combo for A+B, A+C, B+C, and A+B+C.
>>
>>49857987
Charms aren't normally build, they're learned. They're not physical objects.

They're techniques which are performed by forming your Essence in a specific pattern (if I remember correctly).

ASA just said "build", because Combos are combinations of Charms with Combo-keywords, so you sort of "build" them up from a few different Charms.

...Alchemical Exalts are the exception, since their Charms are cybernetic implants instead of techniques. Comes with being communist robots from another dimension.

>Maybe I need to read the source material...
Wouldn't be a bad idea. It's pretty fun.

>>49858000
It appears you continue to have excellent taste too.

But I haven't started on any of those yet, they're just ideas... for now. We'll see if I get to write them sometime.

>>49858041
...Huh. Okay. Well, that's one person who remembers them.

They were pretty cool.
>>
File: Amazons.jpg (487KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Amazons.jpg
487KB, 1448x2048px
>tfw I haven't been here in months
>tfw Digger did Heisei Kamen Rider Part 1 and it's amazing.

Well, at least I started working on something new.
>>
>>49858110
He's working on Part 2, and another DLC for Part 1
>>
>>49858091
Was Creatures the side-scrolling ecology simulator? The one where you had a bunch of little gremlin things and you had to keep them from killing themselves?
>>
>>49858133

Good for him.
>>
File: norn3.jpg (31KB, 374x249px) Image search: [Google]
norn3.jpg
31KB, 374x249px
>>49858154
Pretty sure that's the one, yeah. I remember it being pretty fun, and went just a little nuts with the genesplicing.
>>
Fuck the evil floor people! Stop killing my internet you fuckers! (That came out all kinds of weird but fuck it I'm leaving it.)

>>49858041
I was 9, my mother thought it was the devil and scrapped large amounts of my gaming collection, all three games.
>>
>>49858231
Why are we fucking floor people?
>>
>>49857815

They're not companions, just populations you take with you ala NN Undrentide, so no.
>>
>>49858273
Evil floor people force my apartment to brown out if they have their copious amounts of electronics on at the same time. Also cracked foot hurts like a son of a bitch.
>>
>>49854179
Jump 16: Generic Magical Girl - It had to be this kind of jump, didn't it?!
Theme: Magic
Background: Reincarnated Warrior [900] - Too many good things to ignore.
Perks:
Basic Elemental Zap - HADOUKEN!
Always on Duty [750] - Why should I need to transform for these?!
That Did Not Happen [450] - This will probably keep me from getting into a lot of trouble.
Target Analysis [300] - I can see you.
See the Truth [0] - I reach out to the truth!...wait, this is the wrong place for that.

Gear:
Rich Family - I...I remember some of the most over-the-top birthdays ever.
Magical Weapon - An axe, because why not. [400]

Drawbacks:
Hunted [600] - Great. The Feds.
Fighting Real Monsters [900] - Why...why?!

So the jump opens up with me witnessing a monster, called a Wraith, tearing off a teenager's head before eating it like a chocolate bunny. There was a lot of blood. It's at this point I realized I had well and truly fucked up. What's worse, while I was battle-hardened by now and had dealt with my share of gore and atrocities, my other two partners had only their own reincarnation memories to work with. Poor Lily. Poor Yumiko.

I guess I should introduce the team. My two allies were Yumiko, a piano-playing girl with an aspiration to be a musician, and Lily - an athletic tomboy with a mean streak. Neither of whom were expecting to be fighting a war. To make matters worst, a detective with a very nice hat named Eito believes the mysterious warriors fighting the monsters are somehow responsible for the murders and incidents. Wraiths themselves are subtle and need a lot of work to track down, and they only strike where we look weakest. It's hell.
>>
>>49858110

on one hand I'm always happy when there are new jumps. On the other hand, it's Amazons. On the third hand I would have the opportunity to fix Amazons. on the fourth Hand I only have three bodies,Which were imported into Final Fantasy so I'm not quite certain how many belts I can wear at once/
>>49858231
man that kind of tragedy puts stuff into perspective, I'm glad both my parents Are geeks.
>>
>>49858273

Floor people can be waifued, too.
>>
>>49858339
It doesn't take long for me to be looked at as the senior of the group, despite being very much the youngest of the trio. It suits me fine, and I teach them what I can of my own abilities and share some of my gear, passing it off as ‘relics of the ancient war’. After some trial and error, I manage to shape some hounds capable of sniffing out the Wraiths, and that's when things start swinging in our favor.

I thought, initially, I was just fighting out of obligation and what my memories told me to. And maybe I was, at first. But...up until now, I just saw everything as a game. NPCs, bosses, collectable resources to use wherever I saw fit. I mean, it's not like I went out of my way to make people miserable, but I just did whatever it took to win. But after seeing the crying families at funerals of various Wraith victims, the dogged determination of Eito to find the truth, and the trials my two new friends had to undergo, my thoughts on everything started to change.

Even if it has nothing to do with home, these people...they're real. They bleed. They cry. They laugh. It's not some preprogrammed response in the code that revolves around my actions. Every choice I make, every action I undergo, changes someone's life. Even retroactively, with backgrounds. And I've...I've done them a disservice treating them that way. I don't plan on taking Lily and Yumiko with me. My goal is to win the war and end the threat of the Wraiths before I leave so they can live normal lives.

No, I'm not being sentimental, it's a perfectly reasonable goal for a gamer. Shut up.
>>
>>49858110
Oh, good, I'll be able to smack Nozama Pharmacy upside t heir collective heads. Seriously, why did they make these things? For what reason do you make anthropophagic super-monsters? They had four thousand of these fucking things! The first couple you make, I can see being an accident. But four thousand?
>>
File: 1461662263568.jpg (238KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1461662263568.jpg
238KB, 1024x685px
>>49858356
Three bodies?>>49858356
>>
>>49858356
Mom was usually cool about most things, but I knew how to do DOS games and MUDs long before that. She was, at the time, hitting one of those heavy into the whole Wife Grapevine thing and Videogames are Bad was the word of the month.
>>
Does the MGS Psychic perk only give the specific stuff that's written (implied by the line about specialty and non-specialty powers), or could I eventually learn to do the other stuff Psycho Mantis/The Sorrow do (implied by the "such as" in the very beginning)?

If this is getting into nitpicking/handholding territory, then I'm sorry. I need to actually summon the dead instead of just phoning them for a plan later in the chain and I'd rather not find out I can't actually do it after everything's set in stone.
>>
>>49858231
Right, that kinda sucks... I still have the first two, lost the third a few years ago. Atleast docking station is sorta 3-lite.

I had not expected even three people to remember these games... no one has even heard of them where I live.
>>
>>49858428
Zurg jump has the option to include to elite Swarmlings into your personal strain Granting you three different bodies with one mind. this is in the notes so it's legit,this is in fact my final form along with the entire silicon life tree in blame mean I have a fair amount of control over how my form manifests. and people from Final Fantasy seem to have a knack for wearing a lot of belts at once. So I'd say at least four belts , to a body, one of which can be a Driver belt?
>>49858431
. Oh mom loved MUDs,she would spend late nights on her Commodore64 chatting with people and we were in fact Internet early adopters, As for video games being bad , considering They both already went through The receiving end of that with D&D they weren't too worried. but still I'm Sorry for your Loss.
>>
>>49858406
Apparently the president of Nozama Pharmacy is an evil nutjob. He's the one who freed the Amazons and views them killing people or getting killed by people as 'natural selection'.
>>
>>49858574
Heard that. Not many here know about them and I've only got them, somewhere, due to well....

>>49858589
No real loss. Once mom came off the Hype Train my uncle walks in like he owned the place and dumps the games into my lap. First time I ever cried like a bitch in my memory that I clearly recall, not because of the game but because I got my docking station straight to the sensitive bits.
>>
>>49858626
I know, but corporations are led by more than just the president. You'd think at least one person on the board of directors would have objected to the "let's make thousands of man-eating dragonfly people" plan. I guess they were outvoted, though.
>>
what's the name of your stand and it's power?
>>
>>49858665

I think the others wanted to use the Amazons for military purposes or something? The closest thing they got to a success on that front was Sigma, who didn't need to eat humans but was also a literal zombie.
>>
>>49858709
I've only watched like the first four episodes of Amazons, how much of the OG Human remodeling technology went into developing them? my Jumper has been doing the KR jumps in the persona of "Dr. beetle" a former shocker scientist who coinvented the original karate bug man and I'm wondering how angry he is going to be.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>49858394
Once the battle ends and my time nears to a close, I make it a point to mysteriously vanish, though not before leaving a note and an absurd sum of money in the hands of Yumiko and Lily. As I prepare for the train to the next jump to arrive, Eito is there waiting for me. He adjusts his tie and then promptly deduces not only my magical boy activities, but also manages to figure out I'm from another dimension entirely and all but pieces together my Jumper nature. He says he'll let it slide if only for all the times I've saved his life.

To such detective work, I could only think to ask one thing:

Want a job, man?

1. Nintendogs
2. Jojo
3. Crypt of the Necrodancer
4. Hero BBS
5. Career Model
6. Charles Barkley
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto
>>
>>49858697
Give me your name, horse-master, and I shall give you mine.
>>
>>49858589
Well didn't progessed that far. Abput 6th jump right now
>>
>>49858834
Did you reply to the wrong thing?
>>
>>49858800
「Ocean Man」
>>
>>49858697
I'm not telling you that! like 40% of winning a fight with Another stand user is figuring that out!
>>
File: potatoes-no.jpg (27KB, 313x314px) Image search: [Google]
potatoes-no.jpg
27KB, 313x314px
>>49858697
Go Get Your Gun, A Sixth Sense for cheating fate again.
>>49858869
Pic Related.
>>
>>49858893
relax I was making a joke.
It's called teddy bears and it's power is Tempo manipulation
>>
>>49858909
>making jokes
>in /jc/
>>
File: Druid Necromancer2.jpg (92KB, 734x800px) Image search: [Google]
Druid Necromancer2.jpg
92KB, 734x800px
>>49858697
I never could decide on a good power, and requiem power, for Justice

This is Gamer/Minion Master's Stand
Stand- Seven Nation Army
Abilities: The Stand starts out like Strength or that one dude with the monster car, in that you need to find enough of seven different
materials to make seven bodies, then Seven Nation Army inhabits them. Then the Seven Nations "awaken" whatever you used to make each
body to serve their will as minions. So the Wood Nation can make flowers into army men and bigger plants into dogs of war, while the
Sand Nation can make crab-castles to serve as platforms or block the way or create tiny sand scorpions to harass your foes.
The gimmick would be that the Seven Nation is like a mix of Sex Pistols and Chariot Requiem (ie somewhat independent), while the
Armies follow regular Swarm-Type rules.
Stats:To Be Determined
Requium Ability: Seven Nation Army always outnumbers its foes due to its ability. So one possibility is that Seven Nation Requiem,
rather than create more minions, reduces the foes it faces. So if you're fighting a group of six Stand users, once its
Requiem ability activates, you'll instead fight two Stand users whose abilities are an amalgamation of the three they each
represent (but not any stronger than a single one of the original six).
>>
>>49856232
Go for it, I had half claim. As in, I had the intention. I can throw you my ideas too if you want. My original intent was to wait till winter as Gunvolt Anime comes out
>>
>>49858909
banchô-Anon's Stand: the teddy bears
this stand creates A teddy bear Composed of metallic fabric with Either an "X" or a "÷" Embroidered on its face instead of a left eye And a number between two and Sixty Instead of a right eye Within a 3 Line of sight of its user. when in contact with any object that performs Any function or sub function rhythmically Be It the beating of a heart or the motion of a piston That Function's Tempo is modified By the amount indicated on the eyes of the bear, this Does not convey motion Power or ability to withstand the new tempo Merely force the new tempo Onto the target, these bears Are not animate and have only the weight And size of an average children's teddy bear,And can easily be moved safely such as by poking them off of the object with a stick.
>>49858915
you're right that is a mistake
>>49858921
can't one of you to the game and the other of you do the Anime? That seems reasonable, right?
>>
>>49857189
The problem is that fairy magic is crazy broken in the hands of anyone who's even halfway intelligent. Like, the only reason there's any conflict in the series whatsoever is because absolutely everyone is dumb.

But yeah, if you could find a way to make it work then I'm sure it would get accepted.
>>
>>49858856
Nah. I am not as far progressed as you. Therefore I didnt read the jump you got 3 bodies from
>>
>>49858955
Presumably, the anime will reveal more about the world of Gunvolt and the people in it, allowing the jump to be more fleshed out.
>>
>>49858955
See Bancho, it's li-

>>49858975
Bingo
>>
>>49858961
if you're not rolling blind random jumps you should at least take an hour and read a couple of them to choose.>>49858975
your acting on the pre-assumption that the Anime will be Canonical into the game,think about how bad it would've been if the Ruby Spears mega man or adventures of sonic the hedgehog cartoons were cam into the game. wall I understand your reasoning You seem a bit more optimistic then maybe you should be
>>
Do you NEED to buy the buildings for CP in Darkest Dungeon to ever have them or you only buy them to have stronger effects guaranteed by fiat?
>>
>>49859011
Except the anime is supposed to be straight up anime-ization of game.

At worst the jump can be updated if Kirito Anon has nothing against that idea, when anime comes out
>>
>>49859027
Okay that seems reasonable, then. I was not aware of that and I can understand where a jump for the game and the enemy would be redundant then.
>>
File: WindWaker.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
WindWaker.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Have a WIP for a Wind Waker Jump. I'd say its about... 1/3 to 1/2 of the way done.
>>
>>49858759

Amazons seems to be disconnected from every other Kamen Rider story. I think it just takes place in it's own universe.

The monsters themselves seem to be entirely organic, just with superpowers and horrible dietary requirements.
>>
>>49859117
Isn't it supposed to be a remake of the original Kamen Rider Amazon?
>>
File: LoS Jump 6.0.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
LoS Jump 6.0.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I was nervous about posting this at first. But after some heavy drinking I'm going to do it anyway!
Kill me please.

Changelog in the notes section below
Remember if you don't like the change you can just grandfather clause into the older version. Which I will gladly post for you if you ask.
>>
>>49859175
Not really. It has aesthetic similarities, but the story is incredibly different from the original Kamen Rider Amazon. I'd say it's more an "inspired by" than a remake or reboot.
>>
File: BlindedByScience.gif (689KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
BlindedByScience.gif
689KB, 495x278px
As the white void enveloped us once again, I mentally braced myself for the Jump Coordinator. I expected at any second to hear him mockingly congratulate me on my first murder, or perhaps complain that my escapades with as part of the Republic City police force had not sufficiently entertained him. But there was nothing. Just Raven, myself, and the standard document floating in the nothingness. We waited for long minutes, before I simply shrugged.

It wasn't until I picked up the Jump document that I realized he had not needed to appear. In the space of forty years, I had forgotten. It was the fifth Jump, his turn to fill out every choice on the list. He was running the show and I was going to have to survive whatever he wanted. I groaned aloud as I saw just what had been chosen for me.

Restarted Chain: Jump 5 - Fallout

Locations: Capital Wasteland (Rolled)
Identity: 28, Lone Wanderer (Free)

=="Okay, that's not so bad. I played a ton of Fallout 3 and I've got my map."

Tag Skills:
+ Melee
+ Science
+ Energy Weapons

=="That's... not bad. Hardly my ideal, but okay, sure."
==>"At least you get lasers."

Perks:
+ Fortune Finder (100, 1100)
+ Ninja (150, 950)
+ Karma Sutra Master (600, 350)

==>"What's it say?"
=="NEVER YOU MIND WHAT IT SAYS!"

Equipment:
+ Highwayman (100, 250)
+ Bag of Caps (50, 200)
+ Robot Butler (50, 150)
+ Food Purifier (50, 100)
+ Radiation Survival Supplies (100, 0)

=="This isn't a bad starting package, actually. We could do worse. I'm still angry about that perk though."

Drawbacks:
+ One Hander (+200, 1200)

=="Really? An infinitely cosmic being and he makes a juvenile joke like this?"

Home Rule:
Raven's Tag Skills:
+ Guns
+ Repair
+ Lockpick

=="Oh, so she gets all the cool skills. I see how it is Coordinator!"

Story incoming.
>>
>>49858697
I'm still trying to decide. Ideas I have so far are:

>Blackbird
A heavily damaged, partially mechanical figure covered in black feathers. Self-aware and snarky. Has an infinite range, but otherwise abysmal stats. It doesn't transfer damage to me, is unshakably loyal, and respawns from my soul if destroyed, but I also have no control over it. Mostly just goes out into the world and brings interesting things/people to me, or attacks enemies.

>Margaritaville
No physical form, but enough range to cover a small town. While it's active, the weather seems nicer and everyone becomes more relaxed, and I'm vaguely aware if there's anyone in my range who's an enemy, though I don't learn anything else about them. Anyone I purposely target, and I can target people who bear me ill will sensed through it's power, slowly finds their will being sapped away until they just kind of lay down and wait to die. Higher will lets you hold out longer, and stand users tend to be destroyed by their own stand before they reach the "lay down and die" part.

>California Girls
Feminine power-type stand with middling stats and sharp claws. Any living creature scratched by her claws develops a spiritual infection not unlike what the arrow causes, and a stand shortly thereafter. The catch is that the stand they develop is always a copy of California Girls, minus the ability to create copies of itself. If the target already has a stand, their stand gradually transforms into a copy of California Girls. Also, I can wrench control of any copy of California Girls away from users within my range whenever I want, though if a stand is only partially transformed I can be fought off with enough will. Since the copies draw power from their users, the effect doesn't end just by getting out of my range, they have to defeat me or I have to willingly end it. People with sufficient spiritual strength who didn't have stands beforehand may develop their own stand after the effect ends.
>>
>>49858772
Jump 17: Charles Barkley's Shut Up & Jam Gaiden - Are you serious.
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
It's Time to Slam Jam - My life is officially just youtube.
Blessings of Clispaeth - Coin flip? [950]
PhD in B-Ball - What? I like the sport. [850]
Gatorade Blood - I'M A CRIME AGAINST NATURE. [550]
Gun'sbraster [0] - Bang.

Gear:
Neo-Shekels - No comment. [500]
Dimension Whistle - Need it to leave here. [400]

Drawbacks:
Wanted - Eh, not the first time the law's been after me. [600]

It's a tough life, here in the dystopia that grips this world. Sometimes, someone you know or love is wrongly accused. Sometimes monsters attack. Sometimes furries become serial killers. That's when you give us a call. One is an interdimensional warrior known as the Jumper, the other is a hard-boiled Japanese detective with naught but his wits and an iron will. And while B-Ball may be king in this world, we have a few tricks of our own. If you need to know, if you want it found, and if you want justice where the law won't give it to you, that's when you look for us.

We make our living as soldiers of fortune, fighting the good fight wherever it takes us, and running the hell away when the going gets tough. Eito is adapting to the crazy really well. Or, as I'd phrase it, he simply gives no fucks. Podding him was an excellent idea, especially since he can pick up the slack on mental tasks that I'm not terribly great at.

New jump for the list, please.
>>
File: 0da07208622a206195e40ec7c4144211.jpg (482KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
0da07208622a206195e40ec7c4144211.jpg
482KB, 842x1191px
>>49859267
The world did not fade in this time, it slammed into existence with the force of a speeding truck. The smell immediately made my eyes water and threatened to gag me. Something metallic seemed to cling to every atom of oxygen and mixed with the smell of rot and decay. There were undertones of human waste and half a dozen smells that I couldn't even come close to identifying. The room we were in was dark, silent except for the steady drip drip drip of water. It took several long minutes for Raven and myself to stop gagging and coughing long enough to flip on a light and take stock.

I immediately noticed the power dampening as soon as I called up small flame for light. It was not that it was any harder to call on my powers, it was simply less effective. My flame should have lit up our surroundings like a miniature sun. Instead, the flame I summoned barely reached the opposite wall. We were in a small, ruined bathroom. Broken toilets sat spaced between shattered dividers and one urinal hung lopsided on the wall. Sitting in front of us was the items promised, except the car. Instead I found a key taped to a roughly written note, a reminder that my car had been parked outside Megaton for safe keeping.

I sighed, giving Raven a bare bones description of where we were. I didn't sugar coat it. I probably should have. Her face was pale and eyes wide after the first few sentences. She had questions, hundreds of them, but the sound of metal and glass shuffling against each other out in the darkness quieted her. I reached for the guns, quietly, only to mentally curse as my left hand fumbled Raven's. It made a loud clatter as it bounced off the broken tile floor.

A very distinct sound echoed up the hallway outside. A raspy drawn breath followed by a hissing, guttural growl. I knew what it was... and it terrified me. I had faced dangerous foes in the past, but they had been people. None of that had prepared me for the struggle for survival that was being thrust on me.
>>
>>49859240
Looks good so far-

>Gritty Realism
So take this if I want LoS to become LoTR, basically.

>Spyro's Kingdom
Oh, that looks interesting. If I may ask, what's it based off of? Also, I presume that the Dark Master will still have his Golems.
>>
File: azazel.jpg (223KB, 910x747px) Image search: [Google]
azazel.jpg
223KB, 910x747px
>>49858697
It's called the Fall and it breaks things.

It just makes stuff crack and shatter.
>>
>>49858428
okay I'm rereading it, and while not explicitly okayed it is in kind of a jury nullification area since companions with personal strain gain the benefits of being able to split into three so it should work the same way for you. If you have it in your personal strain right?
>>
Jump 171: Bastion
>Nine of Pentacles, reversed (Lack of discipline resulting in the erosion of security and stability.)
That seems a rather literal interpretation of what's going on here.
>Location: A floating fragment of Caelondia?
>Identity: Caelondian (-100)
>Dulcet Tones (800)
The worst part of this is that no one else gets to hear the narrator. That's okay, though, I have ways.
>Build That Wall (Free, Caelondian)
Interesting. Now I've got a good idea as to how the various technologies here work, and I fully intend to figure out how to replicate this sort of effect via Universal Adaptor. It can hardly be more energy-intensive than my longer term project, the Mantra Battery, and that's frankly a ridiculously simple effect...
>Skyways (700, Caelondian)
Flying without needing to fly? Spiffy. Not too useful to me personally, but there will no doubt be others who it is useful to.
>Spirited (500, Caelondian)
Coming soon: Crux the bartender.
>Calamitytech (200, Caelondian)
And now I know the rest of the Caelondian technological secrets. I've got more efficient ways to weaponize energy than this, but I will admit, this IS very interesting.
>Nordy the Bird Boy (0)
I could already deal with animals in certain ways, but now I can flat-out understand them (such as that goes). Needed? No. Nifty? You bet your ass.
>Caelondian City Crest (Free, Caelondian)
Sure, this thing itself can only repair a portion of the Bastion and the Old World, but it's a starting point.

There's really not a lot I can do here.

Except rebuild.

I've got ten years. These idiots nearly destroyed their world. There's absolutely no reason for them to keep fighting, though it seems like they are, so I'll be spending my time rebuilding and trying to forge a peace between the survivors. A pity I don't know more about Bastion, though.
>>
>>49859240
Question? Did you really drop DCAU? I heard you gave it to KOTOR but he ended up not taking it for a few reasons, what happened with that?

LoS update looks pretty good.
>>
>>49859298
Mark of the Ninja
>>
>>49859310
My instincts demanded that I use my Bending, chant the incantations that would call my magic, use any one of my powers to annihilate the Ghoul pounding towards our door. Instead I battered the screaming in my head down and slammed the lid on it. I grabbed the Laser Pistol and hurriedly aimed for hole in the wall where a door should be. I almost froze when the Ghoul came into the light. The thing was barely recognizable as once being human. Skin simply gone in patches to reveal rippling muscle underneath, knee joints exposed to the bone, and the face... oh God, the face!

I pulled the trigger. Laser light flashed blindingly bright in the darkness. The creature had an instant to gasp in pain before it's head evaporated in a puff of burned flesh and black ash. It slumped to the floor in a heap of twisted flesh only inches from our feet. I glanced over at Raven to find her biting down on her finger to keep from screaming. Blood was trickling from between her lips. It wasn't until I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes that she finally snapped out of it.

Prodding her into motion took a little while, but the ghoul's howl and laser firing didn't seem to have attracted the attention of anything else. This is a wild shift in tone compared to the last thirty years for both of us. I can't blame her lapsing into shock, but I need her functioning if we are going to get through this. She stubbornly refuses to even pick up the gun. I all but force it into her hand and tell her that it's not an option here. It's survival.

Turns out the Coordinator dropped us in Metro Central, right in the thick of it. A quick consultation of my already updating map gives me an idea of which direction to head. East, towards the river then north along it and out of the city. How deep in ruined DC we were sent a wave of dread down my spine. Everything from ghouls to raiders to super mutants stood between us and the relative safety of the open country side.
>>
File: 1412396021190.gif (130KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1412396021190.gif
130KB, 256x192px
>>49859325
Well it's actually based on the failed pitch for a spyro sequel that eventually became the basework for skylanders.

I think if you go hunting you can play around with the proof of concept for one aspect of the game.

>>49859354
I admitedly was kinda really, really tired at that moment. I kinda felt bad for somehow just hitting a creative wall for some reason. Even though I had the entire series on hand to look at for inspiration. Yet somehow I couldn't come up with anything. I figured it would take too long to get through the funk.
I'm unsure if I want to drop it or not. Maybe I'll pick it up again when I find inspiration. But I'm learning to not make promises.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>49859360
1. Nintendogs
2. Jojo
4. Hero BBS
5. Career Model
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto

Rolling this while reading Yoro's stuff.
>>
File: a4a447043822456cf6b844a9afea91d5.jpg (916KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
a4a447043822456cf6b844a9afea91d5.jpg
916KB, 1200x800px
>>49859369
We find the door to Foggy Bottom Station with little issue, but rather than a simple trip, the hallway is long, winding, and occasionally so narrow we're forced to crawl or shimmy by. Raven suggests Earth Bending to clear the way. I discourage it unless absolutely necessary, as it may cause more harm than help. We pause for what feels like a long time just outside the main portion of the metro station, once we finally reach it, listening for the slightest sound. Nothing. I give a sigh of relief and step out from the rubble I was hiding behind.

Pain explodes in my right leg. Someone starts screaming and my vision blurs as everything kicks into high gear. For a few seconds my mind fails to process everything. Who's screaming? Why am I suddenly falling? Oh, right, it's me and there's a giant hole in my leg. That would explain a lot. A sharp edged stone drives itself into the back of my leg, finding the bullet hole with malicious intent. Blackness sinks greedy claws into my consciousness and rips off chunks at the edges. I try to grab at my leg, but only my right hand obeys on command, the left simply twitching where it lays.

A short exchange of gunfire drags me back from a moment of unconsciousness. I couldn't help but hiss and swear at the pain, but at least my head is clear. Raven is squatting next to me with white light emanating from her hands. Two dead men lay slumped over a make-shift barricade a short distance away. How had I not seen that?

>”Damn it damn it damn it! It's not working!”
>>
File: 78976186ccffa65257a3c5285c6677c7.png (243KB, 638x1000px) Image search: [Google]
78976186ccffa65257a3c5285c6677c7.png
243KB, 638x1000px
>>49859422
She starts in surprise when I tell her to knock it off, that there's a better solution. I send Raven to check the raider's pockets for syringes, medical looking items. She returns quickly, shaking as she hands over a few different items. I immediately snatch up the one that looks roughly like a cross with a pressure dial at the top and jam the needle into my thigh. I barely feel the little bit of additional pain but the relief is all but instant. A pleasant little hissing noise and a sudden cessation of pain tells me the Stimpack worked. Raven and I both stare as the hole in my leg patches itself together in less than a minute, bits of rock that had been crushed into the wound pushed out by the rapid healing.

Raven sighs in relief, then immediately bursts into quiet sobs. I desperately try not to do the same. After a few minutes, we pull ourselves together enough to continue onward. The talking doesn't happen until that night, miles away, after we barricade ourselves inside a barely upright shack along the river. It starts slowly at first.

>”Are we going to be able to survive this?”
“Of course we are. We've survived everything else so far.”
>”But our powers... this place... everything feels so...”
“Ruined. Yeah, I feel it too. I think it's a product of this world. It's like I'm experiencing everything through a gray filter.”
>”I don't think it's this world.”
“...”
>”I can tell. We're going to have to do horrible things to survive here. Our minds know it, even as our souls recoil.”
“I wish I could say you are wrong.”
>”...Will we be the same ten years from now?”
“No. No one ever is. But I don't think we have to stop being decent people, even here.”
>”Decent people who murder to survive.”

I had no response to that. The words bounced around my mind until I managed to fall into an exhausted, dreamless, sleep.
>>
>>49859390
Is that supposed to be the fox from Ruby Quest, or is that a coincidence.
>>
>>49859110
Got a ways to go but it looks good, except for the Hearts thing... I'll refer you to the conversations I had with the Thread in this case https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S49358295#p49368538 it comes down to quibbling over some wording but I thought I'd bring it up for ya.

>>49858697
Stand Name: Tribute
Appearance: Heavily bandaged humanoid. Eyes are violet and it wears vagabond clothes, wool cap and a canvas trench-coat notable, over the bandages, which show through holes and such.
Power - C
Speed - A
Range - E
Durability - A
Precision - A
Potential - A
Ability: At it's core Tribute works on the principles of Causality Reversal but is limited in scope.

This isn't the Greatest Song in the World...: By using the ability to create a paradox Tribute can spoil forms of future sight/Precognition/Etc. from effecting the Stand and Gaunlet as they don't follow the timeline to fulfillment. This can exhaust Gaunlet as if he were putting in six times as much effort into every motion. ()

(Awakening) Down a Long and Lonesome Road: Using it's power to cause more than physical interference by enforcing effects that extend to rewriting or damaging natural laws, Tribute, and Tribute alone, is able to interfere with supernatural phenomenon, blocking magical lightning as if it were a physical blow, dodging time stops, striking the magical energy within a barrier are all examples.

(Requiem) ...it's just a Tribute: Cause and effect are reversed for the duration of a single action allowing Gaunlet to survive once but this seals Tribute away for a year and a day. (Think Danzo's weird eye thing)
>>
>>49859014
I think yes you are right. And people don't like DD for some reason
>>
File: 1393651993205.png (59KB, 194x186px) Image search: [Google]
1393651993205.png
59KB, 194x186px
>>49859471
Yes to both...I guess. I think.

>>49859517
It's bleak, depressing world where suffering is mandatory. AND it's a guantlet. Not exactly a good combination.
>>
File: tumblr_oe8ejjnUqr1unm603o1_1280.png (675KB, 698x953px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe8ejjnUqr1unm603o1_1280.png
675KB, 698x953px
>>49859456
It takes several days of harried travel to reach Megaton. Raiders are a constant source of danger, and supplies, though their accuracy is abyssal. We quickly learn smaller methods of using our powers, working around the dampening to subtly turn the tide of battle. A rock to trip a charging brute here, a quick blast of flame to disorient and surprise, or simply a gust of wind to knock a person out of cover. A violent couple of days, but we make it.

Megaton is a chance to acclimate to the world and recover from the initial shock. Raven helps out around town with her new skills to feel useful and keep her minds off the horror of it all. I barter away the Raider's guns in small doses for our room and food. I vehemently refuse to try any of the local cuisine, only the canned stuff from before the war. I get used to the massive doses of salt and sugar that seem to be the only two tastes produced before the war. Raven attempt brahmin steak, only to be violently sick and join me on my canned food only diet.

It wasn't until the Lone Wanderer stumbled his way into Megaton that I realized we couldn't sit around forever. It could be coincidence that he crossed our path or it could be a gentle prod from the Coordinator to get on with the adventuring. Either way, I decided to act on it. When Colin Moriarty tried to con the Lone Wanderer into beating up his former hooker for money, I slid in to offer my assistance out of the goodness of my heart. Stop laughing.

I tell him that Three Dog in the ruins of Washington DC could help point the Lone Wanderer in the right direction and offer to tag along to lend a hand. The LW is initially suspicious of my motives. After all, a lot of people have offered to “help” him in one way or another since he came into town, only to want something in return. I lie to him, of course, telling him we were headed in that direction anyways to pick up a cache of goods we had stashed there before our hasty retreat.
>>
>>49859510
What's really sad is that my Requiem ability can't be used in Jumpchain... (T_T)
>>
File: b92b1cfda90baa1d8331eb9f00fb391c.jpg (906KB, 1637x1157px) Image search: [Google]
b92b1cfda90baa1d8331eb9f00fb391c.jpg
906KB, 1637x1157px
>>49859556
The Lone Wanderer is an anomaly, though I do my best not to let it show. He is male, that much I can tell, and wears the armored vault suit from Moira's shop. But that's it. Nothing else about the man sticks in my mind any longer than I look at him. It's not like the Jump Coordinator. I can look at him freely and for as long as I want. But nothing stays in my memory. No detail about his hair, skin color, shade of eyes, none of it. At one point I tried to write down his description while staring at him, only to have the words turn out to be gibberish. Even describing him to Raven as I looked at him was all for naught. She swore up and down that I told her the Lone Wanderer had green skin, red eyes, and tentacles for hair. I put it down to the general oddness of the universe. Apparently one was supposed to remember the deeds, not the man.

With three of us, proper armor, and a little time to acclimate to the world, the Wasteland was not quite as deadly. Uncomfortable, grim, wild, but not immediately deadly. Pain, thirst, hunger, and a certain level of wary caution all became simply part of life. It was as necessary as breathing for survival to be able to tolerate various levels of discomfort. Raven and I found what comfort we could, where we could. Sometimes it was humming a favorite tune, or breaking out a bar of chocolate from the warehouse. Other times... well... the Wasteland is not a place to repress feelings.

Raven and I tag along with The Long Wanderer, helping him as he searches for his father. Our involvement doesn't change much of what is supposed to happen. James still dies, the Brotherhood of Steel eventually lends a hand, we retrieve the GECK and eventually turn on Project Purity. Happy endings all around. We part ways after that, the Lone Wanderer claiming he is going to help Moira write the Wasteland Survival Guide. For our part, we head out towards New Vegas.

Small break. Will continue in a bit.
>>
File: Gee Bill!.png (710KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gee Bill!.png
710KB, 1280x720px
Arrowverse

None
Scientist
Comic Time 100
New Kid on the Block 150
Adorkable
Gadgeteer 450
Meta Human 1050
Cellular Replication
Speedster 1550
Robotic Bees
Companion Import 1600
Leeroy: None, Philanthropist Meta Human, Vibe
Welcome to Hell 1000
It Was Me Jumper

>I suppose I've always wondered what it would be like to be more annoying.

Posting as I think it's different from the last build in the last chain. IIRC I picked up the weather control perk last time but I figure I've got about 15 different ways of blasting someone with a lightning bolt through various forms of magic that it's not really worth the points.

Took Scientist as the top perk seems to make it possible to make half the items section and explicitly allows for ice guns and stuff which tend to shine in any setting with the Flash in it.

Adorkable would still have been a priority if it was much more expensive as I like picking up perks that turn one attribute into a boost for another (in this case intelligence into attractiveness).

Cellular Replication lets me split into clones with half my physical abilities and (if the episode is anything to go by) control them like a hive mind. Combine this with Speedster and I become an absolute nightmare to fight against with stuff in jump alone. Pretty sure I didn't take this last time but I'm not sure I'd seen an episode with the guy who does this at the time so may not really have understood it.

Companion import turns my companion into a Vibe type which is a good perk on its own and shuts down speedsters which makes the mandatory "It Was Me Jumper" much easier to deal with, particularly with the other anti-speedster tech I'd be able to create with Gadgeteer.
>>
What jumps have good perks for not popping in space? I thought that DC had one, but I can't seem to find it
>>
>>49859971

Welcome to Hell guarantees my survival for the first 5 years strangely enough and also means I'm going to be mucking about on a desert island without powers and with a mopey brother. Also means I'm going to have to do some training when I get back and so is my butler but that seems a reasonable trade-off for not having to deal with speedsters for 5 years of 10.

It Was Me Jumper would be worse if I wasn't by merit of the stuff I have in this jump way more annoying to deal with than any single speedster. Still going to be a lot of running around panicking but it's pretty survivable given the points if your build keeps it in mind.

Oh yeah and took Comic Time as I hate waiting for stuff and New Kid on the Block as trading information for friendship is a great perk for someone who hoards information and enjoys explaining shit to the protagonists.

In terms of background it's a pretty classic Mary-Sue setup. I'm Oliver Queen's more brilliant and sexy nerd younger brother who shares his dark and unpleasant origin story and ends up with a couple of the more powerful superpowers that when used in tandem get downright ridiculous.
>>
>>49860038
I think Environmental Adaptation in DC would do it.

I tend to take Starborn from Narnia which sorts out most stuff like that.
>>
>>49860038
I think Kirby has one, and it comes with the benefit of letting you "swim" in space as well.
>>
>>49860038
Vacuum immunity in Sonic.
>>
>>49859411
Jump 18: Hero BBS - Actual jump name too long, didn't read.
Class: Magician - I got the magic, yes I do - mostly because I'm plenty versed in melee combat by now.
Origin: Retired Hero [900] - I'm too old for this shit. Seriously, I'm at least 190-odd years old right about now.
Perks:
Exchange BBS - FINALLY. PEOPLE WHO GET ME.
Gone Fishing - Seriously, fuck off. It's my day off.
Notice Me Senpai! - Well, I can show you the ropes - no harm in that, right? [800]
Immortality - Only when the last star stops burning shall I fade. [600]
Sage of the Forest - Who's the “World-walker?" He sounds like a total tryhard. [300]

Gear:
Magic Box - Good for a slow day. [250]
Magical Library - Woo, homework. [150]
Dollarydoos - Money. [100]
Magical Map - A GPS is probably the best thing ever right now. [0]

I am probably one of the most swordy heroes out and about in this world. Or, multiverse, rather. I remember stopping the Demon Lord who was masquerading as the good king of a nation before promptly sitting in the mountains and not really moving. Got a nice little hut for it, too. I mostly spend my time shitposting, studying magic, and getting my gear sorted out.

And video games. Always video games.

Considering I sure as hell got my hands dirty for the past sixty years, I think I've earned this little mini-vacation. After all the excitement I've had to endure to this point, I've learned to appeciate days I can just wind down and read a good book. Maybe I should consider visiting other libraries a bit more? Could be fun.

New jump for the list, please.
>>
>>49860071
>>49860094
>>49860100
cool, ty
>>
>>49860102
Kirby.
>>
>>49859546
Is this so hated that getting an answer is impossible? The game was good.

Who made that gauntlet? Because there was another class added
>>
File: 1451081921768.gif (102KB, 758x696px) Image search: [Google]
1451081921768.gif
102KB, 758x696px
What is the comfiest jump?
>>
>>49860133
Added.
>>49860102
1. Nintendogs
2. Jojo
4. Kirby
5. Career Model
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto
>>
>>49860254
I think there's a generic children's television show?

Set it to something non-actiony, and you should be able to snuggle.
>>
File: 1441900306826.png (81KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441900306826.png
81KB, 300x300px
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>49860317
>Forgot the dice roll
FUCK
>>
>>49860337
Its time to dance heavens. Are you funky enough to spend 10 whole years in the groove?
>>
>>49860317
>>49860337
If you can't roll properly Heavens, how are you meant to feel the BEAT?
>>
>>49860321
Generic Children's Television is Muppets, Mr. Rogers, Bob Ross, and Bill Nye the Science Guy, or at least based on those.
>>
>>49858697
Stand name: Hotel California

This stand is a building sized space that allows me to know the desires of those within it while giving me an increase in seduction (lets me know what to say when regarding the desires of others) No one who enters can leave untill I will it (or they beat me), it makes them move in semi involuntary ways (nudging them mentally to seek out and fullfill their desires) while altering itsself to fulfill the desires of those within. I cannot leave until everyone else has left or everyones wishes are satisfied. Works best if there is already a building in place. If someones desires cannot be satisfied or procured by me or the building it will turn against them, changing from a hotel of wonders and delight into one of nightmares.

If someone knows it’s a stand and means either me or it harm then it will no longer try to hold them through their desires and will instead try to hold them by force turning violent by locking doors, turning any others within it against them, or possibly trying to inforce and bring forth any self destructive desires.
>>
>>49859676
What is wrong with that chicks left boob?
>>
>>49860462
She appears to be some sort of poorly repaired cyborg or android. Half her chest is missing skin, that's why one of her breasts looks weird.
>>
>>49860438
Can you have an entire building as a Stand?
>>
>>49860462
One of her thighs also contains a sandwich box.
>>
>>49860511
Nah, that's just resting on her thigh, not part of it.
>>
>>49860511
No, I'm stupid it just looked that way because I'm tired and the box is almost the same color as her skin.
>>
>>49860494
Yes. There are several canon examples of it.
>>
>>49860337
Dance Dance Counterrevolution
>>
>>49859267
>>49859310
>>49859369
>>49859422
>>49859456
>>49859556
>>49859676
I like it a lot. Haven't seen a lot of Fallout builds here, and it's fun to see one this good. Especially your take on the Lone Wanderer... It's a creepy way to handle a customized protagonist.
>>
>>49860044
>mucking about on a desert island
>just desert island
>implying
Oh, sweet summer child...
>>
>>49860044
>a desert island
You fucking wish.
>>
>>49859676
The Highwayman makes the trip to New Vegas not seem more like a death march than anything else. With a trunk full of canned food, energy and fusions cells, and its capability to go off road as needed, the trip has several nice moments. Not many, but a few. We're fast enough that most creatures don't bother with us and even Super Mutants get tired after a few miles of trying to keep up with us. Except when Raiders get the bright idea to block the road. But Raven and I show them both barrels the instant they demand everything, patch up the new holes in the car with duct tape, and toss our new supplies into the trunk.

The path itself is long and winding by necessity. While we thankfully have the best map in the Wasteland right now and can plot out a safer course. Raven does the driving by necessity. My lack of a left arm makes me all but useless when it comes to controlling the vehicle in the rough driving. Still, she doesn't mind.

First we head South into Virginia, then West across West Virginia and into Kentucky. Surprisingly, we find out that the Enclave was in fact NOT lying when it called much of Kentucky a safe zone. The Enclave has a rather impressive wall built up around most of the state and impressive security to keep it all safe. We're allowed through on a Traveler's Visa, highly encouraged to only stop in designated areas and talk only to people wearing certain identification. Even that costs us a surprisingly large chunk of our stash of raider weapons. We are offered the option of applying to stay at one point, but Raven can sense something behind the eyes in these people that she doesn't trust. She all but begs me to keep moving.

Travelling Northwest through Missouri is relatively peaceful. A portion of the Brotherhood of Steel has taken to policing the settlements and common roads. Few raiders tempt their impressive technology. One patrol demands that we surrender the vehicle. We leave the state with several new hood ornaments.
>>
To show that I'm doing something with the claim and to ask for some feedback, they're heavy on fluff for right now. Here's a perkline for the upcoming German Hollow Quest.
http://pastebin.com/RNHqgyd6
>>
>>49860044
>Deserted island

The island was crawling with mercs. Oliver barely survived his time there, and while you surviving is garunteed it's not a free ride. And technically you not being brain dead is survival. Worse case scenario you wind up in a coma.
>>
>>49860607
I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll try not to ramble on too much longer.

>>49860337
Show us your GROOVE!

>>49860691
Continuing Northwest runs us into the cold northern wastes. Dramatic shifts in weather patterns have made living this far north unfeasible for most people without a lot of technology to support themselves. The last settlement we come across is a Ghoul town. Their surprise to see anyone, let alone a working car, tells me a lot about our chances of meeting anyone else from here on out. When asked how they survive so far north, the Ghouls admit that they just allow themselves to freeze solid in the winter, then thaw in late spring. It's like a horrifying form of cryogenics, but the discomfort is worth the safety from the other violent people of the Wasteland.

Before we manage to start curving back to the south, we get first hand experience of how brutal the winters are. Raven and I are forced to find a cave and use the car to block most of the entrance. Even then only our weakened fire powers keep us alive as temperatures drop and drop and drop. The cave proves to head far back into the mountains, yielding up blind feral ghouls, mutated bears, and horrifying giant cave lizards. A few grenades seal off the caves as we retreat towards the entrance.

Winter passes slowly, time skipping forward erratically as the snow covers the cave entrance completely and blocks out all light. Raven takes to tinkering with electronic devices from the Warehouse, attempting to adapt them to run off energy cells. I help as I can but her implanted knowledge far outpaces mine when it comes to practical matters. Finally, the snow starts melting off our cave and we happily unearth the car.

The drive to New Vegas is a chaotic mix of mutated insects bent on annihilating the car, aliens attempting to abduct and breed us, and a group of desert dwelling Ghouls attempting to worship our car as The One True God of Locomotion.

But why bore you with details?
>>
Are there any forms of intangibility that could be used to rip out someone's heart without leaving a wound?
>>
>>49860832
Oh right, Many – I was wondering about Flashpoint. What's your ruling for those who don't have anti-time screw perks?
>>
>>49860895
You could probably wing it with Marvel, if you set the combo up right. It'd be expensive, though.

IIRC, Indiana Jones has an item for that.
>>
>>49857943
>Hitman
I actually wrote up the spine to a Hitman jump before, but I decided in the end that it doesn't really work. Most of the stuff going on in Hitman is really small-scale and subtle. The jumper would basically have to exert significant effort to get involved with ICA shenanigans.

Also, I kind of felt it should be axiomatic that Agent 47 is The Best. It would feel kind of wrong to let him NOT be a significant threat to the jumper, but the only way to really ensure that would be to limit external perks/powers, which is kinda lame. I couldn't see a way to make the jump that wouldn't result in people running circles around 47. One thought was to make it an "alternative start," like there's more than one end jump, but I'm not sure that's kosher, and even if it is, I doubt anyone gives enough of a shit to use something besides Pokemon.

That said, if someone's going to power ahead making it, I do have some material written for it already I'd be willing to share.
>>
>>49860894
Important Question.
Will you discover whether or not No-Bark Noonan is the Chosen One?
If not, will you find them?
>>
>>49860803
Looking nice so far. So basically, the 100 perk keeps instinct and madness from hindering you in battle, the 200 perk allows you to train faster if you turn off your non-training perks, the 400 perk allows you to hijack supernatural items like Excalibur or Mjolnir and the 600 perk gives you a healing factor and adaptability?
>>
>>49856806
Depends. White rabbits are okay, enough to stay alive. Black rabbits are naught but cattle.
>>
>>49860948
>That spoiler
People don't just use Pokemon as a starter jump. For example, Heavens' new chain started in Captain N. Besides, if I remember right Agent 47 is at least a peak human with incredible skill and some great weaponry. That would still be a threat to early game jumpers. Even then, you can always have the classic "No outside perks" drawback if you want.

And about the small scale/subtle stuff, we have jumps like Person of Interest that are technically just as small scale or subtle, if not more so.
>>
>>49860658
>>49860678
>>49860832
Desert in that context doesn't always mean deserted. Just tropical.

And if you're basically Batman even with just bodymod you're probably not going to end up in a coma.

Then even if I did go into a coma my companion would drag me into the warehouse and shove me into the medbay when I got back. Unless he went into a coma as well. Not sure if your companions go with you or not, their powers atrophy but it'd be a little odd for you to have like 9 allies when stuck on an island.
>>
>>49860985
>the 100 perk keeps instinct and madness from hindering you in battle
Yeah that's about right

>the 200 perk allows you to train faster if you turn off your non-training perks
Nope you just get better results for turning off the training perks and training the old fashioned way for a long time.

>the 400 perk allows you to hijack supernatural items like Excalibur or Mjolnir
You might no be able to use them but you can ursup them from others. You'll note I don't say you can actually use them.

>the 600 perk gives you a healing factor and adaptability
Nano-Hallows Son!
You get Healing/Sealing/Acidic 'mucus', the ability to rearrange spirit particles (Which has hella benefits if the Quincy are to be taken as what happen when you start doing weird shit with spirit particles) to make things (I think it's basically ghostly stuff though no physical matter from what I can tell), among other things. May have to note in the notes that they can spread through stuff but I'm kinda still looking for stuff that is place solely at Einherjar's feet.
>>
>>49861121
> turning off the training perks
Should be
turn off all but the perks you are training
>>
>>49856821
Yeah, seriously. She's taken, guys! There's like a billion other rabbits to fuck.
>>
>>49861097
What I mean, is:

>Just deserted island
>And Hong Kong
>And Coast City
>And deserted island again, where you meet the best character
>And now Russia
You aren't just hanging out on an island for 5 years. That would be the world going too easy on you.
>>
>>49860894
>and a group of desert dwelling Ghouls attempting to worship our car as The One True God of Locomotion.
That sounds amazing and I want to know more.
>>
>>49856806
Not anthro enough desu senpai.
>>
>>49861097
Actually looking at it in the show it might not even be tropical which did make the whole desert island comment super inappropriate.

Ah well. Still likely to try to do the whole Far Cry protagonist thing.
>>
>>49861167
Problem with that is that those hypothetical rabbits have no personality or character, making them a boring proposal.
>>
File: image.jpg (636KB, 1408x915px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
636KB, 1408x915px
>>49861035
How could you slaughter that cute little face?
>>
>>49861121
>>49861156
Oh, I see, turn off all the perks except the perks you're training. So for example a perk for boxing skills would still be activated because you're training your boxing skills, but all the other perks you're not training would be turned off. Gotcha.

So instead of being able to use them you have the ability to steal or upsurp them from their users, like stealing Excalibur from King Arthur.

Huh. That's pretty cool.
>>
File: c7db458570ae231c6b2aac5b098536d9.jpg (966KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c7db458570ae231c6b2aac5b098536d9.jpg
966KB, 849x1200px
>>49860894
And this was just Year One! If I told you all the various adventures from the Wasteland over the entire ten years, it would be a novel.

In the end, we had met Courier Six, helped native Tribes keep their Canyon, and installed said Courier as the new Lord of New Vegas. Raven and I hung around for the next few years, performing odd jobs and exploring the surrounding area. I was mainly interested in plundering Vaults, but we also made a point of wiping out Raider bands that cropped up. Eventually the satellite linking to the Big MT crash landed by an abandoned drive-in movie theater.

Of course I leapt at the chance. And of course they scooped out our brains. But that's an adventure for another time. Our adventures in the Big MT were quite literally the most dangerous, but the most rewarding. Advanced technologies found nowhere else were they for the looting, if one could survive. We restored The Sink to it's full capacity, leaving the personalities on to talk and bicker and enjoy sentience. I left the five Doctors locked in their eternal struggle with Dr. Mobius after striking a deal with the "villain". Raven didn't understand it until I explained to her how important he was to keeping the place contained.

California was where we ended our ten years, hunting for traces of the Chosen One and never finding him. Honestly it was just something to fill the time and keep from being boring. The Warehouse contained advanced armors of all kinds, dented suits of power armor, and weapons of all stripes. I was an unabashed magpie during my years here and left with my Warehouse shelves sagging.
>>
>>49861121
>>49861156
Speaking of which I might make it so that you shut down all of your perks except training perks before knuckling down, so that I'm not being too much of a dick, though it will always take ages you'll get better quality results.

>>49861214
Yeah basically. Expect better quality from the training than you'd gain otherwise.

Yeah. I'm sure people are going to combo it for best stealing ability but the way I wrote it it is internally balanced.
>>
>>49857062
I feel like I might have to pick up Leviathan if that guy is truly gone.
>>
>>49860925
You'll still have your powers, and your memory of the past timeline will still be there. However you will start forget the past timeline as more time passes in Flashpoint timeline. Reverse will happen when Barry corrects the timeline. Only real difference would be stuff like, you never had an NPC sister, now you do! Stuff that is fluff and is inconsequential may be effected and what degree is up to you.

Basically anything you paid for via CP, stays the same. Your memory of past timeline will eventually fade away. When/if the timeline is restored, the memory of Flashpoint timeline will too fade away. Which is why I recommend getting some anti-time screw perks.

The setting has ALOT of time alterations. Look at Legends of Tomorrow, their basic thing is going around trying stop Vandal in S1. In S2
they kinda act like time cops.

Sara even sleeps with Queen of France. Then when they're displaced, she was accused of sleeping with all the women in the village.
>>
Anon the Jumper DLC [+0] – Many games made by ‘Nippon Ichi’ all but happen in the same multiverse, and while you can’t quite enter any worlds you haven’t jumped yet, any you have been to can be accessed via the Dimension Gate. What’s more, this accounts for all of your actions in those jumps, and everyone from those worlds will recognize you accordingly. Time is a little convoluted in this multiverse, so you can take this even if you’ve done other Disgaea jumps out of order – though trying to meet yourself or somehow cause a paradox will always fail miserably. This includes trying to steal from yourself like a demented grandfather magpie. You will never meet yourself or past versions of your companions, no matter how hard you try.

Classes are incredibly boring to type, so I'm doing some early drawbacks. Thoughts on this one?
>>
>>49861424
eeh
>>
File: e128d47f8f3c36eba7a76e97fbea4612.jpg (480KB, 1536x965px) Image search: [Google]
e128d47f8f3c36eba7a76e97fbea4612.jpg
480KB, 1536x965px
>>49861174
The Ghouls were found living inside of a giant, train mounted, energy canon of immense proportions. Think of the Schwerer Gustav, if the American military had learned none of the lessons and decided to attach a full military base to the train line. It was basically a mobile Vault with a huge weapon attached. Of course, it had failed gloriously when the bombs had started falling and most of the military men inside had turned into Ghouls.

Skip ahead a few hundred years and most of them had lost their minds. Not in the violent crazy way. Instead they had formed a cult desperately trying to get the Train moving again. Their "sacred texts" told of a stranger who would bring the secret of "momentum" and allow them to ride the Train into the Eternal Sunset.

A lot of the details of their plan were missing, mostly because we didn't stay long enough to learn them. The way they eyed the car... it was like a mix of reverence and lust. And highly disturbing to witness.
>>
>>49861424
I presume this will only cover Nippon Ichi games?
>>
>>49857943
>Creatures
Yes indeed. I need to redownload it sometime, Norns are a cute little ant farm.
>>
>>49861463
Only NIS games, yeah. It doesn't cover anything or anywhere else.

Basically, any game where a Disgaea character made a cameo appearance is fair game.
>>
>>49861475
Addendum: That was made by NIS.
>>
>>49858110
Didn't he just do NEO Heisei? Not the Heisei.
>>
>>49861457
what car is this?
>>
File: Where did it come from.png (140KB, 706x453px) Image search: [Google]
Where did it come from.png
140KB, 706x453px
>>49861424
>This includes trying to steal from yourself like a demented grandfather magpie
What if I want to steal something from my Future Self?
Can I do it, only for Past Self to inevitably steal it from me?
>>
>>49859240
>you can just grandfather clause into the older version
No you can't. Stop trying to force this bullshit lie.
>>
>>49861543
While that sounds hilarious and I approve of the reference, it's too much of a headache to let slide. So no.
>>
>>49861566

hey heavens , can I steal the power pad in Captain N?
>>
>>49861556
You auditioning for the Red Lanterns there, anon?
>>
Drawbacks, all three of them, here http://pastebin.com/TrHrbfhn for you guys to look at.
>>
>>49861171
Plus 5 years with Oliver Queen. The man's an arse. Ah well, still easily worth the 600 CP.

It's sort of like LoT without breaking the deadlight I guess with an addendum that you're not going to get killed. Particularly in that it makes a Charmer bodymod build seem a bit ill-advised.

Going into a coma is starting to seem like a sensible solution though. Spend much of the 5 years as an insensate body getting dragged around the world by Oliver. You'd probably just get woken up if you did it on purpose though. Probably by someone slapping you.
>>
>>49861501
He worked with Anon2, someone on the IRC, to complete Heisei part 1. Anon2 started it and then Digger did the rest of it, before releasing it to the thread.
>>
>>49861556
What if he put some text at the start that says: Jumpchan says you can use an older version of this jump if you like <:^)

Then you could by fiat given a jumpmaker ruling is not good enough for you for some reason.
>>
>>49861598
>spend 66 million years in a Jump
>drawback
>something you get 800 points for
I don't understand.
>>
>>49861640
>>49861556
And any time the guy brought his build up in thread he'd be shouted and screamed at till he left. That's what he means by it not working that way.
>>
>>49861646
Dinosaur Hollow are apparently hella stronk.
>>
>>49861646
Because some jumpers want to be given extra bonuses for being retarded, like that one guy who kept bitching for more rewards for taking that 600cp bayonetta drawback even though 600cp is reward enough.
>>
>>49861657
two questions are they people? do they have conceptual defense/Offensive abilities?
>>
>>49861656
No he wouldn't. Doubt anyone would even notice.
>>
>>49861598
Well I-
>Sixty Six million
>When dinosaurs created Hollows
First of all, WHAT?! Secondly, does that make US Hollow dinosaurs? Thirdly, combined with the And I love the looks on your faces when I tell you that drawback, that can lead to some hilarious moments in the future.

>YOU DANG QUINCY, GET OFF MY PROPERTY!

>>49861657
God, it's going to be JoJo all over again. Except instead of fabulous Dinosaurs, I'm going to be fighting Hollow Dinosaurs
>>
>>49861686
Says the one who apparently never saw all the times it's happened in the past. Anytime it does it just results in the person who tried it being decried as a cheater.
>>
>>49861708
[citation needed]
>>
Devour [+1000] - ...um. You sure about that? Reaaally sure? You are? Okay. Well. I need to go do...something. Word of advice? Grind your ass off, especially on the last year. And sharpen whatever skills you had before then. You’ll need it. See you then.
>>
>>49861720
Go look for yourself if you want.

>>49861722
You need to actually explain for those not aware enough of the games to know that means Baal and who Baal is.
>>
>>49861738
Nope, it's on you. You made the claim how it's such a big huge deal, you supply the proof of when it happened.
>>
>>49861708
This isn't a Save States situation. Difference between this version of LoSS and the old one is pretty damn minor. Hell, there are two Touhous on the drive and they are significantly different.
>>
>>49861738
I think it's the Devourlord, actually. Remember how the Evil ending of Soul Nomad's Demon path had the MC kill/eat everyone before destroying everything?
>>
>>49861738
The actual write-up of the drawback's effects is going to be a bit later in the doc. Think of this as a teaser or build-up.

Also, it's not Baal.
>>
>>49861683
Marr is the only one I know of that made it the whole way to the 20th century and he's strong beyond reason, like plot levels of strong. No more or less than a normal Hollow, which taking all the hollows in the quest is a firm maybe.

>>49861693
>WHAT?!
Yeah.

>does that make US Hollow dinosaurs?
Nope.

>combined with the And I love the looks on your faces when I tell you that drawback, that can lead to some hilarious moments in the future.
Yeah, but you could also accedently the human race as well. So yeah, I might make that a perquisite human race must make it as well.

>God, it's going to be JoJo all over again.
I feel for you.
>>
>>49861755
Don't really care to anon, to be frank. It's happened enough times that you can fairly easily find it if you focus on the earlier threads and this argument has also happened enough times over the years that most people know it through and through.

>>49861758
If only /JC/ wasn't arbitrary and capricious about this sort of things. Or well, anything.
>>
>>49861809
>but this totally happened!
>I'm not going to give you the proof
>take my word for it
Not buying it.
>>
>>49861758
You don't see anyone publicly talking about their parasol.
>>
>>49861843
>Not buying it.
Then why feed?
>>
>>49861843
If you want.
>>
>>49861802
>We don't get to be dinosaur Hollows
Hmm, out of curiosity, would it be too much to ask for a Dinosaur Hollow race option in exchange for Sixty Six million and the connected perk being mandatory and not awarding any points?

>Make sure the human race exists
Ah, that Medical and Biology power from Worm comes in handy here! Er, I think. That would help with guiding mankind's evolution, right?

>I feel for you
I wonder if I could teach the dinosaur Hollows to be fabulous to make it hurt less...
>>
>>49861848
You don't see anyone publicly talking about their mobile suits or their plans to time travel and get every plot item either, what's your point?
>>
>>49861772
Is it that Trillion asshole?
>>
>>49861848
The meta has changed enough to make warehouse extensions that do basically the same thing as the Parasol seem fine now. People don't talk about it because it's not a particularly good option. Never was. Lot more OP things in there.
>>
File: tumblr_odid3zW4Ds1ss9y5eo1_1280.jpg (241KB, 750x913px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odid3zW4Ds1ss9y5eo1_1280.jpg
241KB, 750x913px
>>49861802
>I might make that a perquisite human race must make it as well.

>Harem jumpers finally get their chance to shine
>>
File: Chaotic Evil.jpg (105KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Evil.jpg
105KB, 600x905px
>>49861935
No
>>
File: What in the fuck.jpg (51KB, 592x373px) Image search: [Google]
What in the fuck.jpg
51KB, 592x373px
>>49861935
>Diego the sex mad tortoise single-handedly saved his species from extinction
I truly never thought I'd see something like that in my life.
>>
File: the time has come and so have i.jpg (55KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
the time has come and so have i.jpg
55KB, 600x576px
>>49861935
>>
>>49861899
>Dinosaur Hollow
I'll see what I can do.

>That would help with guiding mankind's evolution, right?
Depends how much did you focus on humanity with it?

>I wonder if I could teach the Dino...
From what I gather the Dinosaurs were still just that but they produced insanely powerful Hollows. Marr, the only one left from my knowledge, has live for Sixty-Six Million years and tanks Barragan's aura through the simple fact that he 'can stand to lose a few thousand years'. He's pure Plot and apparently so strong in his Ressrection that when he used it the location has a storm that'll flay any of the Espada alive if they go near it.

>>49861935
Well... I guess that's one way to do it. Might be a very different Earth with all the quackery that come out of Jumper Genes/Heredity, you'll always manage to make Azien stronger for reasons.
>>
I would like the thread's opinion on where everyone would like to see me write about next.

The choices are:
1. Gravity Falls
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Era
3. Harry Potter.
4. Ramna 1/2

I could roll a dice, but I want to know what you all think.
>>
>>49862049
I vote Ramna 1/2.
>>
>>49862049
Ranma 1/2
>>
>>49862049
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Era
>>
>>49862049
how about the grave
>>
File: And Internally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
And Internally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>49862030
>all the quackery that come out of Jumper Genes/Heredity, you'll always manage to make Azien stronger for reasons
>My bullshit genes
>The bullshit genes of my wives
>Intermingling with Humanity forever and ever
>>
>>49862049
Herry Perterr
>>
>>49861966
Truly, he is a hero we need, not the hero we deserve.
>>
File: Sophitia.jpg (147KB, 600x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Sophitia.jpg
147KB, 600x1098px
When we start the soul caliber jump has sophitia been waifued yet?
>>
>>49855878
Hey Jumpers!

How much shit would get flipped if, in a hypothetical Ringworld/Ringworld Trilogy/Known Space Jump I may or may not be considering beginning work on, it was possible to get your own Ringworld?

Considerations
>Ridiculous CP Cost
>Need to complete a scenario
>Something LoT-ish where you have to get it working
>Combination of above
>>
>>49862049
Ranma 1/2, always fun.
>>
>>49861935
I never got why people think fucking enough to make a species was going to be fun in any way or like it was going to be awesome to constantly have to use their dick. It's like a kid cheering on how they get to eat cake every day, they're going to get sick of it really quickly and they're too retarded to think ahead on why it's a bad idea.
>>
>>49862030
>I'll see what I can do
Noice, thanks for even considering it.

I studied humanity rather thoroughly, in order to figure out what their origins were and this how to create some myself. Seems like it should work. Oh, maybe I should teach their early ancestors JoJo-style posing and fabulousness, so that by the modern day it's basically JoJo with Bleach characters and powers.
>>
>>49862127
>It's basically Jojo but their Stands are swords.
FTFY
>>
>>49862122
>Implying jumpers eat anything but cake once they've got the perks needed to live on sugar
>>
>>49862127
Make flipping the bird a gesture of respect.
>>
>>49862078
>Everyone on Earth is descended from you
>Go broke from all the birthday money you're sending out
>>
File: tik tak.jpg (20KB, 270x424px) Image search: [Google]
tik tak.jpg
20KB, 270x424px
>>49862108
More of a Taki man myself.

I appreciate that her commitment to spandex is such that she wears it several centuries before it was invented.
>>
>>49862153
Yes, because you need some variety in your life and you're going to get so used to the taste of cake eventually that it's going to taste like nothing at all. Or are you going to mindrape yourself into loving it like everyone here seems keen on doing to justify doing the same mindless thing over and over?
>>
>>49862113
Ringworld sounds so nice.... I'd fear it so much though. Please make this happen.

Also Scenario rewards sounds like it to me, just my opinion.
>>
>>49862152
That works as well. In fact, on that note, I wonder what would happen if I gave early humans Stands...oh, my inner mad scientist is popping up again! It's time for experimentation!

>>49862157
Oh, that would be great! And it would probably drive my companions nuts, which is even better!
>>
File: Panic.gif (432KB, 328x207px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.gif
432KB, 328x207px
>>49862179
You don't fucking understand!
One of my wives is a Zerg!
Two of them are anthropomorphic personifications of Death!
Three of them are Dragons!
ONE OF THEM IS HASTUR!
And more really fucking weird genetics!

It's bad enough in Generic Parenting, but the idea of a Humanity entirely descended from that mess? It horrifies me.
>>
>>49862157
But it's already a sign of peace between worlds.
>>
>>49862236
This is for you my dear friend.
And I Love the Looks on your faces when I tell you that... (Requires Sixty-Six Million) [+600]: Yeah nevermind you now have to go the long way to twentieth century. This is going to be a long haul and your presence will send butterflies to reap the whirlwind of your existence. You must make it to the twentieth century with humanity intact, and somehow everything that you’ve done has been taken into account by the plans of one Aizen Sousuke, though only in a peripheral manner unless he ‘conveniently’ inherits your bloodline for reasons and has had time to learn things you 'left' for the humans to help them along.
>>
>>49862190
Turn your trip on so we can ignore you, Red.
>>
>>49862183
Boy, it must have been really cold out there, what with those daggers sticking out like that.

>>49862239
Ooh, I wonder, I have DNA samples from countless different species...what if I start creating hybrids? Oh! Imagine NGE style Angel genetics being passed down to humanity! Or maybe some Piller Men DNA if I can get my hands on that. SO MUCH MAD SCIENCE!

>>49862275
*Urge to experiment on mankind intensifies*
>>
>>49862275
Now I want the one Mandara Uchiha picture, you know the one, or if we've got it an Aizen one just as stupid.
>>
>>49862113
Do you... Um... Do you have any idea how large a Ringworld is?
>>
>>49862239
>looks at waifu Gaea.

...What exactly do you think humanity would inherit from THAT?

>looks at hueco mundo.

Or if I waifu'd THAT.
>>
>>49862341
Enough that it's going to be the new dick compensator in space after LoT and Asgerds?
>>
>>49862351
Do you mean Gaia from Evo? Because that would end up weird.

And how do you Waifu a plane of existence? Realm of Myths from Civ?
>>
>>49862361
No. It's even bigger.
>>
>>49862179
>Get money back on Father's/Mother's/Grandparents'/Ancestors' Day
>Find out which ones are selfish by what generates a net loss
>Adjust accordingly

>>49862239
mostly human, plus three shipgirls (one space), a mousegirl, and a fox woman, in addition to being a kitsune myself.

Harem Jumpers are weird.

>>49862341
Radius of 93 million miles.
times 2pi times 1 million miles to get surface area of about 584 trillion square miles.

so yeah. Fuckhuge.

>>49862361
There will be no comparison.
>>
>>49862341
>>49862361
We have a formula for that! Just five the initial specs and we can figure out how big it'll be with the dick measuring Combo.

>>49862403
Justiceanon I thought you were like one of THE Harem Jumpers. You don't ask HOW you ask for Proof, so that you can learn how they did it and do it yourself.
>>
>>49860317
Jump 19: Crypt of the Necrodancer - Good thing I used to play a lot of DDR.
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Nimble Toes - NEVER WILL I STUB MY TOE AGAIN. [950]
Scroll Case - Neat. [850]
Scythrophone - This is amazingly dumb, but also amazing. Dumbly amazing? [650]
Tempo Shift - This will help. I think. [350]
More Gold - Loot! [250]

Gear:
Soundtrack [200] - Dig those beats.
Torch of Foresight [0] - Helpful!

I don't really have an entertaining story for this one, but let me tell you, there was a LOT of dancing. Eito was also dancing, and Shiny was...trying. It was hilarious to watch, for the most part. The showdown with the Necrodancer is probably the most fun I've had outside of a video game in years. It really is nice to just have fun for a while, huh?

One more for the list, please.
>>
>>49862447
That's if it was a mile wide. Its 1000 miles wide, which makes it 583 quadrillion miles, or about three million times bigger than Earth. So yeah, that's a little much to just hand out.
>>
>>49862456
Soul Hackers.
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>49862447
What I listed, multiple Kryptonians, A half-demon, three sekirei, a yuki-onna, a tiefling, Qunari, two hollows, vampire, werewolf, Digimon, three pokemon, and an angel.
Other than that just humans

>>49862450
I'm the most well known Harem Jumper, I don't have the largest harem, and I'm honestly surprised at how tame my tastes are compared to other harem jumpers.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>49862517
Oh boy.
>>49862456
1. Nintendogs
2. Jojo
3. Soul Hackers
4. Kirby
5. Career Model
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto
>>
>>49862512
But anon, that's limiting us. We deserve this Ringworld.
>>
>>49862447
Yay math!

Import to Supreme Commander as an Experimental ACU. Multiplies size by a factor of three (279). Import to Five Star Stories as a Mortar Headd. Multiplies size by a factor of 2.25 (total 627.75). Take Dreadnaught Class Engineering in the FFXIV scenario. Multiples size by a factor of 1.5 (total 941.625). Starting with a Radius of 93M, gets you end at a Radius of 941.625M Miles.

>>49862525
Ah I see.
>>
>>49862536

Heh, looks like it's time for you to pose and be fabulous.
>>
>>49862536
SONO CHI NO SADAME!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO!
>>
File: Clown 2.jpg (19KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
Clown 2.jpg
19KB, 416x300px
>>49862536
OH MY GOD!
This must be the work of an enemy stand!
>>
>>49862536
Time for 「Heaven.」
>>
>>49862512
Sorry, misread. It's a million miles wide, and a thousand thick. So even better.
>>
>>49862536
Hamon and Spin bro that's all I gotta say. Nothing else really matters to me in Jojo but I loved Hamon and the early stuff and I'm scientifically intrigued by the Spin.
>>
>>49862591
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM
>>
>>49862550
That's actually one case where bigger isn't better, though. I mean, unless you can find a star whose habitable radius is 941.625M miles. So you'd probably end up having to find an especially bright blue star to park it around.
>>
>>49862596
Stands > Hamon
Stand >= Spin

Spin has its uses but all the spin was enhanced by stands.
>>
So what're we calling the next Thread?

>>49862651
Make one? Rick Tech.
>>
>>49862671
Compensating for something edition.
>>
>>49862671
>So what're we calling the next Thread?
Saving the jumper race one waifu at a time?
>>
>>49862664
As I said 'to me'. Also Spin + Hamon + Bubble Gloves design from Cesar means things. I've yet to ask what the combination would be like from the thread but it's something that I wanna know about.
>>
>>49862671
Planet of the Waifus.
>>
>>49862671
The horrors of genetics
>>
>>49862671
MAD SCIENCE EDITION!

...by the way, is Spiral Power passed on through DNA? Because I could add that to humanity too...
>>
>>49862512
It's a million miles wide. My math is if it were a million miles wide.

Area will be equal to a rectangle with the width of the Ring and length equal to the Ring's circumference.

Circumference of a circle is equal to the circle's diameter times constant pi, rounded for simplicity to 3.14.

Diameter is equal to 2 times radius.

Area = Width x Circumference.
Area = Width x (2 x pi x Radius)
Area = 1,000,000 x 2 x 3.14 x 93,000,000
Area = 2 x 3.14 x 93 x 1,000,000,000,000
>Area = 584,000,000,000,000 = 584 trillion square miles.

Would also include the Shadow Squares, and...

>>49862550
Why? Why would you want it that big?
It's still reliant on a star as an energy source, so that ridicuholyfuckwhyhuge ring could work on a star with that radius as its goldilocks zone, but... still. Why?

>>49862592
Ah. And after I typed out all the above.

>>49862671
Put a Ring on it
>>
>>49862701
What would a Planet of the Apes jump look like, apart from the "legitimate theater" 0 CP drawback that turns it into a musical?
>>
>>49862671
Put A Ring On It Edition.
>>
>>49862671
The Chain Jumper's Waltz Edition.
>>
>>49862736
Nuke Proof Bunker that you no longer need?
>>
>>49862736
Well, it might have-
>0 cp drawback that turns it into a musical
...well now I want every jump to have that. It would be amazing. Especially if combined with JoJo. Can you imagine that, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Musical Edition?
>>
>>49862806
Think there was a guy that tried solo-producing a rock opera of Ringworld. Have the soundtrack. Milo Black, I think?

Might have that as a thing.
>>
>>49862844
And I shall carry that to every jump. I want to hear DIO singing a villain song, damn it!
>>
>>49862736
Well, the waifus would be a bit odd.
>>
>>49862732
To make it the Uncharted Waters ship and then have entire planetary populations evac onto it so that I can carry them around. Add Mantra-tech and you're now cooking at low heat on the Late-Jumper Scale.
I'd have to read through the entire thing to get everything right but this sound cool.
>>
>>49862736
Another zero CP Drawback that Makes it take place in the book universe
a third that has it take place in the modern revamp
>>
>>49862806
There's a drawback in Franken Fran that turns it into a musical, and you could just use that if your chain allows you to retain drawbacks.

Alternatively, there's a perk in Buffy that lets you turn a town into a musical, and it's not a meta ability since it's based on an in-universe thing. On the down(up?)side, people will be aware that they've all started singing for some reason.
>>
>>49862899
But it's not a sh....

Wait...

blast, the thing moves.

I still am inclined to say it's not a ship.
>>
>>49862895
>I hate every ape I see, from chimpan-a to Chimpanzee.
>>
>>49862895
>Well, the waifus would be a bit odd.
That's the wrong way to spell 'Delicious', Anon.
>>
>>49858921
I'm gonna hammer through this then. Here's a pastebin of what I've got so far though, even though it's incomplete. idk also if you've got a discord or something I wouldn't mind exchanging that info because I wrote this originally as an exercise desu, but it spiraled into something cool, so your ideas might be way better.

On that note though, the anime wasn't the only thing that fleshed out gunvolt more surprisingly, there's a web novel that actually got translated with a decent chunk of lore in it.

http://pastebin.com/fRQGy52T

Keep in mind this is just the beta version, I still need to finish adding more skills, septima, drawbacks and maybe a background or two, so if you feel you can do better, feel free to cannibalize or even just fully ignore mine if you want.
>>
>>49862899
Uncharted Waters doesn't let you mass-add Companions, though. You're going to need to invest in the Pink Tide.
>>
>>49862953
You racist.

>>49862981
But it is the right way to spell "odd"

Which they would be.
>>
>>49862341
A ring one astronomical unit in diameter with a band width of six thousand kilometers and a band thickness of a hundred kilometers? Plus the sun that it orbits, which is a standard M-class yellow star.
>>
It's late enough that I probably won't get an answer for this, but how long should we expect the Back from the Grave perk to take to kick in?

Like, the fluff makes it sound like it could take centuries, which obviously isn't much use if you're only going to be around for a decade.
>>
>>49862948
I understand your disagreement, but I find it funnier to suppose on the hypothetical that I have proposed.

>>49863020
Even Pink Tide would fill that monster up. You'd need planetary populations to fll that thing up, like somewhere around nine-hundred earths worth or more... but it is crewed by the bare minimum which can be upgraded to fully crewed to capacity.
>>
>>49862190
I wonder how people are going to feel when I get to the point where I don't mind tearing the arm off some dead bandit for a snack.
>>
>>49863125
*Pink Tide Wouldn't
>>
>>49862108
I believe so, she's been married since the first game hasn't she?

There's always Cassandra, she's single.
>>
>>49863121
It depends. But I think the jumpmaker said that if you're still waiting to revive when the jump ends, you spring back to life immediately for the next one?
>>
>>49862990
Giving it a check, can you come to IRC?
>>
>>49862895
Translation never.
>>
>>49862113
Well, I'm a bit torn. On the one hand, that sounds awesome. The Ringworld is cool, I'd like to have one of my own. That said, I worry that it would draw too much focus. I've seen how the obsession with HUGE SHIP has dominated discussion about other settings that are full of cool things, taking attention away from all the other interesting things they have to offer. I wouldn't want to see that happen to Known Space, too. It's a really neat setting. Maybe if you did two jumps, one for Ringworld and one for other Known Space stuff, but I'm not sure that's really justifiable. I don't know, I'm willing to see what you come up with before I make any judgement, I just want you to be aware of the risks involved.
>>
>>49863146
Einherjar and being a Quincy... Oh god.
>>
>>49863262
Einherjar?
>>
>>49862113
I'd much prefer the infrastructure design skills to make your own Ringworld given the time and resources.
>>
I'll also throw my hat in that we should call the next Thread Put a Ring on It Edition, but I'm heading to bed now. Painkillers are kicking my ass.

>>49863244
Having to rebuild one /would/ take fifty or so fucking forevers.

>>49863262
Hollow source would kill the fuck out of one or the other. Or mutual self-distruct. Quncy don't mix with Hollow in GHQ.

>>49863272
Nano-Hallows Son!
>>
>>49862895
What is Kouya ni Kemono Doukokusu? And would it make a good jump?
>>
>>49863337
It's kinda like Killing Bites only with naked titties and at least a few of the animal girls trying to rape the protagonist before eating him.
>>
Is it reasonable for a skeleton to have their theme music start playing and get a Popeye-style powerup when they drink milk?
>>
>>49863125
>>49863146
I'm sure the pink tide could help, what with children becoming companions and all. You would just need to have, oh, a couple thousand children with each of them.
>>
>>49863299
Oh, so that perk line is inherently hollow and doesn't change polarity if you take a different race?

Also, if we talk about Quincy Hollow interaction:
-Ichigo
-That one Arrancar that did Quincy stuff
>>
>>49862536
Jump 20: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Era: Rising Stars
Origin: Jovial Joestar [900] - I dunno why, but I'm feeling a sense of deja vu right about now.
Perks:
Calisthetics - Do you even pose? I do. I sure do.
Dynamic Entry - The hero appears!
Joestar Secret Technique - RUN AWAY!
Dramatic Persona - Don't say a word.
Steady Breathing - Feel the sun...in my lungs. That sounds weird to say.
Ripple Mastery [0] - HAMON!
Infusion [200] - More Ripple goodness.
Awaken [50] - And I can give Ripple goodness to others, too.

Gear:
The Arrowhead [300] - What kind of idiot wouldn't pick this bad boy up?
Nice Hat [0] - Neat.

Drawbacks:
Destined Enemy - What do you mean they call themselves ‘The Genesis Gang’? [300]
Easily Lost - I was going out for a milk run, how the fuck did I end up in China?! [400]

Stand User: Anon - The Gamemaster
Stand Name: Player One
Stats:
Destructive Power - A
Speed - B
Range - E
Durability - B
Precision - C
Potential - A
>>
>>49863361
See, the problem you made here is expecting Bleach to make sense.
>>
>>49863393
Special ability: Able to manipulate technological devices within range of the Stand. Anything with an internal mechanism or electronic component counts as technology. Can toggle such devices or make them work for the User as if they had admin access.

Awakened Ability: Stand can create small constructs made of data, such as temporary guns or weapons that the user can wield. The weapons can be seen by non-Stand Users, and overly complicated or powerful devices can't be made. This ability caps out to cannon-sized anti-tank weapons.

Requiem: ???

Stand User: Eito
Stand Name: Gemin-EYE
Stats:
Destructive Power - C
Speed - C
Range - C
Durability - A
Precision - A
Potential - A

The Stand manifests openly and for any non-Users to see, making its power and effect obvious: The Stand is a perfect duplicate of the User, except more durable. Attempting to strike the Stand with a melee attack makes an electrical shock run through the attacker, equal to the force of the impact made. This does not make the Stand immune to damage, however, and the User will be hurt as much as the Stand is if its enough to cause damage.

Awakened ability: He punched me in the face before I could stab him with the Arrowhead again.
>>
>>49863357
I'm heading to bed after this.
I hear you. I've only gotten the Pink Tide once and it was so I could flood Japan during Negima. Never got around to it.

>>49863361
Ichigo is MC Plot Device.
Other guy? I've got no fucking clue. I can't seem to remember if you're referenceing the manga or the Quest at this point, damn painkillers..
>>
>>49862990
>Inhales through teeth

Yeah, I have quite a few words to tell you. Drop-in perk line is terrible because taking any of its perks stops you from taking any other perks of that tree. THAT is bad. It makes sense if one perk is locked out by a choice, or becomes redundant, but then drop-in doesn't have much to spend CP on in terms of perks. Also, Adept slayer is... kinda wrongly worded, and Freelancer as background offers you both Freelancer stuff and stuff of other backgrounds, what's up with that?

Glaive wasn't just a drawback. It was confirmed somewhere that while their powers were locked out in it, when they were using it their powers were boosted than if they didn't even have a glaive in first place. It's like Bleach Ressureccion.

There should be a Grimoire item, that is like Glaive without power restriction, perhaps discounted for EDEN.

I have some ideas and suggestions, but I await you.
>>
>>49863450
The manga.

Technically a Fullbringer COULD technically be a Quincy. or a Half Quincy be a Fullbringer due to being half human. A balancing agent, a glue, is what humanity is
>>
>>49863413
So you know what I end up doing in the land of Jojo? Well, first thing I do is blast open Yoshigake Kira's face with the Zapper before cutting the body into several chunks of meat, then running off in the opposite direction. Not the most dramatic of stories, but hey, he started it. Then after skipping town, we make it a point to traverse the rest of the world and start fighting Stand Users near and fear. Our ultimate enemies? The Genesis gang, a group of seven Stand Users of various quirks and ability hunting out for our blood. Eito fought them with nothing but his wits and his Stand. Meanwhile, I had a hilariously unfair assortment of superpowers.

Which meant they did, too.

Oddly enough, Eito tended to come out of the fights a lot better than I did on account of the slight ability scaling. I fought a sword master, someone with a time gimmick, and (I shit you not) an actual witch of some kind with a Stand. Or at least she wore the hat. Her Stand, [Witch Doctor], nearly killed me at least twice. That. Shit. Hurt.

Anyways, survival happens thanks to our hard-earned experience at this point plus some amazingly unfair applications of gear.

One more for the list, please.
>>
>>49863500
Ah, okay. Maybe it's because of full blooded hollows in your blood? Bed nw for me.
>>
>>49863526
Odd. Can't we have symbiotic nano-Quincies if we take Einherjar and are Quincy?
>>
>>49863517
Nichijou
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>49863673
>>49863517
1. Nintendogs
2. Nichijou
3. Soul Hackers
4. Kirby
5. Career Model
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto
>>
>>49863621
I don't know. Painkillesr are not letting me think through it all so I'm not going to sday anything conclusive. Going to bed.
>>
>>49863725
>Going to bed.
You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
>>
>>49863687
work it Heaven!
>>
File: Pillow La Pillow.jpg (437KB, 1280x729px) Image search: [Google]
Pillow La Pillow.jpg
437KB, 1280x729px
>>49863687
Take Hand Model, infinitely
>>
>>49863121
Back from the Grave takes an amount of time appropriate for a horror movie sequel to start. It could be a few minutes to a few years. The thousands of years thing is if you're sealed instead of killed, think the mummy coming back after being created in ancient Egypt. In both cases your companions can speed things up with dread rituals.
>>
someone give me a new jump for my list
>>
>>49863992
Skies of Arcadia.
>>
>>49863966
How goes Sonichu?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>49864001
thank you
1.Overlord
2.Darksiders
3.Megaman Classic
4.Kamen Rider Showa
5.Gears of War
6.Skies of Arcadia
7.Norse Mythology
8.Smite
>>
>>49863992
Grandblue fantasy
Appregio of blue
Final Fantasy 5
Flintstones
The You Testament
>>
>>49864016
>Grandblue fantasy
Shortstack waifu jump.

>Appregio
Already a WIP, myrm is updating it.

>FF5
I have it on good authority that someone is working on it. Stay tuned for Halloween for the announcement.
>>
>>49864015
Well Klein, I told you we would have some crazy adventures.
>>
>>49864051
I was just joshing m8.
If those are actually getting done that's great.
FF5 in particular.
>>
>>49864069
There's somebody working on GBF yes.
>>
>>49864004
Have you ever looked at the OC electric hedgehog pokemon species you're writing up and wondered where your life went so wrong? Because it's going like that.

Ice (Chrys Sonichu/Crystal Rosechu)
Your control over ice allows you to shoot rays of freezing cold with Ice Beam or surround your fist in rock hard gauntlets with Ice Punch. Or you can cool things off by calling in Hail or make use of Haze to debuff your foes and set up sneak attacks. Or just make ice cubes to cool off your drinks.
>>
>>49864069
Now I want the jumpmakers of every FF jump Gilgamesh shows up in to add a "Gilgamesh Continuity" drawback, so he remembers you from other jumps.
>>
>>49864102
Is autism a mandatory drawback?
>>
>>49864128
Does he first show up in 5?
>>
>>49864131
No, but the Drop-In Perk is based on being Chris Chan.
>>
>>49864167
In before trap option
>>
>>49863393
>The Arrowhead [300] - What kind of idiot wouldn't pick this bad boy up?
The sort of idiot who just picks one up in-Jump?
>>
>>49864150
Think so, yeah.
>>
>>49864185
Then I'll pass on your suggestion to the person making the FFV jump to make a gilgamesh drawback.
>>
>>49864183
Depending on when you are there might not be any arrowheads to steal.
>>
>>49864167
Drop-In [+800cp]
>>
>>49864004
Oh God, what? Jump-chan, why hast thou forsaken me!?
>>
>>49864167
Requesting a tomgirl perk.
>>
>>49864167
We're not going to have to cut open our taint if we take this background right?
>>
>>49864227
>>49864229
It's a Sonichu jump, not a Chris Chan jump. Since that never had and effect on the comic, it's not brought up.

The only real "drawback" of the background is that Chris will recognize you as a kindred spirit in the realms of terrible self insert Mary Sue escapism and will treat you as such.
>>
>>49864102
Cool. Don't think we're giving you the cold shoulder, the thread is just a bit frozen right now. I can't wait to see what else you have on ice for us.
>>
>>49864259
You don't have to tell me twice!
>>
>>49864198
As long as you're before 5 you can pick up the Arrowheads. You can also get Corpse Parts from 7.
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.