[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDH/Commander General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 55

File: 84.jpg (61KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
61KB, 312x445px
GOTTA PAY THE TROLL TOLL edition

Old thread: >>49843297

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface
http://www.magiccards.info
>>
File: 248.jpg (71KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
248.jpg
71KB, 312x445px
First for specter tribal, but there's no specter tribal support so I put Fervor and Conspiracy naming vampire in my command zone.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/crazy-olives-discount-discard-outlet/
>>
>>49863267
But he's not a troll he's an ogre...
And now I'm going to get a Shrek altar of Kazuya. And his flavor text will be what are you doing in my swamp?
>>
Had a real tasty one today lads

>Playing Gwafa against Gonti, Mazirek and Zirilan
>Gonti drops Vampiric end step before his turn, grabs something
>Turns out it's Tawnos's Coffin, tells us as he drops it
>Immediately activates it with no way of untapping it, exiles Gonti
>I drop Fate Forgotten on the Coffin
>Stifle the delayed trigger
>Gonti player's face twists into unending disgust as he realizes what I just did to his entire strategy
STEALING IS AGAINST THE LAW
>>
File: tricky'.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
tricky'.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
Cards that nobody runs but everybody should?
>>
File: druids-repository-31110-medium.jpg (33KB, 277x401px) Image search: [Google]
druids-repository-31110-medium.jpg
33KB, 277x401px
>>49863595
Token players, this one's for you guys.
>>
>>49863752
I run this though. It's so good.

>>49863595
The only reason I don't run this is because I don't own any
>>
>>49863770
I see a surprising number of token lists that don't, and really should. It usually turns into blowout levels of mana.
>>
>>49863595

Used to run this but I kept having to use it when stifle would've been fine, never got to save it for when it would be ideal, so I use stifle instead cuz it's easier to leave up 1 mana than 2

I could run both but deckslots are tight
>>
File: wheel of memes and dreams.jpg (38KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
wheel of memes and dreams.jpg
38KB, 223x310px
HELP!

Trying to get more graveyard hate in my Rafiq Voltron deck without losing it consistency or theme. Some cards that sorta fit with the enhancement aura theme are Pic related.

I was trying to not go as far as including rip, because it cuts of my recursion as well from sun titan and e witness. Any other suggestions? Thanks
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 178x248px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 178x248px
No one plays this guy. Why is he fucking 9$?
>>
>>49863752
Ah yes, I remember being btfo by ulasht tokens via druids repository + aggravated assault combo
>>
File: 120b.jpg (53KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
120b.jpg
53KB, 312x445px
>>49863595
So many EDH players rely on the Upkeep phase for bonuses.
>>
>>49863862
One printing
>>
>>49863862
Because price memory from the Tiny Leaders hype a year ago.
>>
>>49863862
One print ever several years ago.
>>
>>49863862
Small Dictators

I run him in normal EDH
>>
>>49863800
you don't even need aggravated assault, dropping Repository and swinging with 5+ guys ensures you pretty much won
>>
>>49863918

>5 mana means you won

Let's not get carried away
>>
>>49863936
>Cast Ulasht with 5+ guys and Repository in play
>Swing
>EoT of player's turn before yours burn all the counter, explode Ulasht into guys
>repeat and recast Ulasht

I've done it too many times to not know that I'm getting carried away
>>
>>49864035
Seems pretty shit.
>>
>>49863862
One printing and Tiny Leaders.

He probably got more popular in normal EDH since the tuck rule change too, it's a lot harder to keep him from spiraling out of control now.
>>
>>49863752
But anon, I already run this.
>>
>>49864035
Well great, now I want to play Ulasht.

>>49863332
Samefagging to ask about rakdos anthems or pseudo-anthems like Drana: are there any not included in the deck?
>>
>>49863332
Motherfucking Eric Deschamps needs to be put to rest with his fucking art, it sometimes baffles me how he sometimes comes up with decent art and then absolute fucking garbage like that thing and sorin. fucking shitty artist.

Look at those fucking legs and pose and the fucking background that almost looks like a falling zeppelin on fire from some world war.
>>
>>49863892
>>49863910
>>49864377
>Nanosized Führers
Wrong, he jumped in price after the tuck rule was added, it had mostly nothing to do with meme formats.
>>
File: 128.jpg (68KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
68KB, 312x445px
>>49864940
You just had to make me look at the art. The background is nice reminds me of Raymond Swanland and his obsession with spikes and diagonals but now I have to vomit every time I glance at my commander. Eric Deschamps can't be trusted with painting Olivia. Give her to Seb McKinnon; I want to see abstract, freaky, slightly terrifying Olivia.
>>
>>49865338
Seb is probably the best of the newer artists. Nils Hamm and RKF are forever my favorites though
>>
What's the best general for an enchantress-y deck? I have a friend who loves playing with enchantments and is interested in starting an edh group with me.
>>
>>49865338
Whenever your commander looks like fucking dogshit, just go on the internet and get a cool looking alt art proxy and get a premium print of it and enjoy everyone miring with jealously at your pimped out commander card.
>>
>>49865390
tell me you like Dave Kendall and Greg Staples and we can be bros
>>
I just got reamed by a fucking crazy Arjun Storm deck

God damn that was cool
>>
>>49865845
I always make fun of those because they look like shit.
>>
File: Image.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>49865907
>Hey buddy what are you playing
>Im playing a grixis commander dont mind me
>Yeah but wheres your commander, the command zone is a public zone
>I wont cast it, dont worry... its grixis trust me
>No anon you have to show us, its against the rules to hide it
>Please no... ok here it is
>pic related
>Oh... ok... thats.... cool i guess... nice borders, or something.
>>
>>49865973
>run Grixis prostitute because you're an autistic teenager who manages to speak ellipses
>get embarrassed when people see that you play Grixis prostitute
Just don't play her retard.
>>
File: 16b528b689218e56c47fada6033bca66.jpg (116KB, 733x1024px) Image search: [Google]
16b528b689218e56c47fada6033bca66.jpg
116KB, 733x1024px
>>49866002
Or just play Grixis prostitute renaissance art proxy alt art and enjoy it.
>>
>>49865845

>implying original captain sisay art is bad
>implying this isn't trash

Jesus Christ man
>>
>>49866056
I'm shocked someone posted a proxy with art I like
>>
I was trying to figure out some type of cards I usually can't play because of under performing cards/mechanics

there is a minimum number of cards with the same thematic or creature type I should keep in mind?
>>
>>49865698

Anything with both green and white will do, there's no gw commander that expressly interacts with enchantress other than technically Uril or krond, but playing enchantress without green and white is dumb
>>
File: snork.jpg (244KB, 1639x2048px) Image search: [Google]
snork.jpg
244KB, 1639x2048px
>>49863267
Tantrum tales? I had a doozy last week.

>my Feldon vs new Odric vs Jhoira
>Feldon is the most tuned, but not by a huge margin, jhoira player is such a bad player than generally she can be discounted as a threat
>new odric player is has occasional bouts of pettiness but usually manageable
>pretty uneventful first 3 turns, I drop a rock, jhoira removed my pithing needle, odric dropped transcendent master and a sword of the animist
>I kept a pretty slow hand because turn 4 was gonna be gude
>land drop, sneak attack, tap the rock to sling an It That Betray at odric guy cuz he's the only one doing stuff
>he flips out, says the game is over and there's no way to respond
>wtf
>i suggest graveyard hate as a possibility, to which he says white has none
>simmers down as I correct him, angel of finality might be good for his strategy even!
>drop feldon, eat some hits from transcendent master, drop rings of brighthearth
>he drops a new thalia, who REALLY fucks Feldon, I never realized, but I chaos warp her out, he gets a token producer to help mitigate annihilator
>feldon has not been removed, nor rings, 3 turns after the first swing I took at him
>swing with 2 it that betrays
>he all but flips the table, starts saying 'fuck you"
>hits me while I'm tapped out with a 4/4 with a quietus spike after his earlier damage, puts me at 10 or so
>Jhoira player makes first relevant play of game, chaos warps Feldon(finally!), I ask odric player to cut me for my warp trigger
>as I'm finish saying this, he flips the top card without cutting
>a lousy discard outlet
>"No, that's fine."
>"Uh, you can't look at the top card of my library and then decide that's what you want me to get."
>dumb argument, he eventually says fine
>I get a dragon
>kill him with dragon cuz he has taken every one the 3 it that betrays that I've sent his way
>easily mop up jhoira
>odric guy leaves, keeps saying "fuck you, I didn't get to play"

He nearly won with Thalia too, had me at 10.
>>
>>49865698
Daxos, the Returned and go full stax on everyones fucking faces until they regret playing edh in the first place.
>>
File: Olivia Mobilized for War alter.jpg (51KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Olivia Mobilized for War alter.jpg
51KB, 375x523px
>>49865845
Found this: http://theboyofcheese.deviantart.com/art/PLAYMAT-of-Olivia-Mobilised-for-War-606945742
and lazy'd up a mockup. I think it's an improvement, but I'd like input before paying someone, probably Klug, to paint over the original duplicating this).
>>
>>49865854
Staples rules. I like Kendall too
>>
>>49866279
Well its certainly an improvement, anything is an improvement over the original one.

If you put some effort into it you can pull off some transparencies, removing the borders and get a clean, sleek looking card.

Always go all in on custom card, make sure to put the maximun amount of effort to get the highest quality otherwise you will look at the card and get bothered by that single mistake you left in because you werent paying enough attention.
>>
These decks are not mine but I was thinking about making them as my frist deck that is not a precon. Are these at least good as a starting point for the price that I can upgrade overtime or am I completely retarded and need to find more?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/r-u-han/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/18-10-16-narset/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/kaalia-the-40-budget-version-edh/

Thank you in advance for the advice.
>>
>>49865845

But that doesn't even look like Captain Sisay.
>>
>>49866486
Captain Sisay is a transexual.
>>
>>49866498
and your dad isn't your real dad.
>>
>>49866433
>Kaalia and Narset are some of the most tunnel vision commanders out there. If you want to play the same game over and over again, go ahead.

Ruhan seems fun, if you try to build a political deck because you can always throw dice to see who gets hit and blame your aggression towards someone on luck
>>
>>49866769
what about this one

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/no-sha-ruum-for-mistakes/
>>
>>49866851
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/no-sha-ruum-for-mistakes/

Personally no experience with it. Seems like your classical reanimator but with artifacts.
>>
>>49866882
Ok one last one, you opinion on this?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/commanding-automatons/
>>
File: Blue.png (7MB, 2486x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Blue.png
7MB, 2486x1356px
Time for Round Three everyone.

Guess the commander.
>>
>>49867270
Talrand?
>>
>>49867270
You have the most generic decks ever.
>>
>>49867270
I'm gonna guess Walker Teferi
>>
>>49867270
Do you solely make decks that are generic good stuff?
>>
>>49867270
flash blue generic shiet
>>
File: 4vGUk6A.jpg (177KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
4vGUk6A.jpg
177KB, 640x960px
>tfw your revised average CMC is now 3.06 in Kalemne
>>
>>49867270
your decks are boring
>>
File: 1476900640048.jpg (29KB, 272x358px) Image search: [Google]
1476900640048.jpg
29KB, 272x358px
>playing my new Grandma Pashiri deck
>up against Angry Omnath and Daghatar
>Daghatar player EXPLODES out of nowhere
>things are looking pretty dire
>finally get some mana dorks/rocks, Shimmer Myr, and Seedborn Muse out
>well flashed Spine of Ish Sah copied off of Mirrorworks nails the biggest beaters
>things start looking manageable
>flash in Platinum Angel and copy it on his turn
>hits me hard, I'm down to about 5 life
>manage to plop down and flash in all sorts of other nasties during my turn and Omnath's
>back to Daghatar
>attacks me with some unblockable dude
>pfft, like I care that I'm at -2 life I have TWO Platinum Angels
>Crux of Fate
>hoo boy
>end up tossing the nice things in my hand to fire off Slate of Ancestry for ten draws
>DON'T LET ME DOWN NOW
>last card is Darksteel Forge
>thanks Grandma I love you
>flash in
>proceed to win
Grandma is the best Kaladesh and I love her very much.
>>
>>49867713
Grandma?
>>
>>49867542
Do you still have 50 creatures
>>
>>49867745
The green one-drop. I can never remember her first name.
>>
>>49867785
Oh you mean sage lifecrafter?
>>
>>49867270
This list is literally putting me to sleep.
>>
I haven't bought cards for the last 3 expansions what's new for edh? anything interesting?
I'm 19 deep in my every colorconvo edh so I would like some advice
>>
>>49867909
Well there are the masterpiece collection which are neat along with a few cards sprinkled here are there but nothing major I can think of
>>
>>49867713
It doesn't sound like she did anything for you though. None of these things are due to Pashiri.
>>
>>49867909
Definitely a lot of good things. I'd just go look through the last sets on mythicspoiler unless you can tell me what your commander/theme is.

People really underestimate how many new good EDH cards get printed.
>>
>>49867944
The slate of ancestry just drew 10 by itself? It was probably of some use there.
>>
How long do Chinaman cards usually take to show up?
>>
>>49867930
holy crap I hadn't seen or heard about this. time to go back to lgs. these look sick. thanks
>>
>>49867754
>>
>>49867972
About 15 days.
Make sure your paypal address is correct.
>>
>>49867945
well I'm building new decks in
the following
R. RW. RU. BR. colorless, BW. WU. I have a bunch of archetypes but I'm looking for new cool stuff.
>>
File: 1472281747073.png (71KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
1472281747073.png
71KB, 191x226px
>>49868002
this sad thing is they are the new hip thing so the lowest I have seen even the worst one go for is 30 bucks with sol ring and mana crypt being some of the more expensive ones being above 100 each however the new art sol ring makes me Hard.
>>
>>49868013
Thanks, ordered stuff about a week ago with the right address

I think they're stuck in customs though, based on the tracking
>>
>>49867944
She gave my Darksteel Forge which is akin to getting baked goods.
Also Servos and/or Constructs are hilarious with Echoing Courage.
>>
>>49868002
Also the artifact vehicles will probably slowly creep up in time due to there usefulness and whatnot (tfw smugglers copter is still floating around 13 bucks)
>>
>>49868040
that crucible tho.
>>
>>49866769
Ruhan never works as well as you think he will. I've tried running him. Nobody cares that you've equipped him with an Assault Suit, or that you've played Rite of the Raging Storm, or that you're running Zedruu in the 99 and giving people genuinely useful things (because if you need to you can always play Homeward Path or mass bounce). Nope, they just want Ruhan deader than dead.

Maybe my playgroup just sucks, though.
>>
>>49868042
What did you get and what website did you buy from?
>>
>>49866002
Your playing a game where a good third of the cards depict brutal killing and murder why are you embarrassed by a classic evil seductress?
>>
>>49868147
He's American.
>>
>>49867270
this is just a bunch of good blue cards what am I supposed to see here? Azami I guess
>>
>>49868170
Nah, that's one of the few decks it's probably not, or else there would have been more wizards.
>>
>>49867270
Literally any deck with blue
>>
>>49868181
what is it then? I picked azami because daggson would have a lot more artifacts.
>>
>>49868256
Any other blue legendary.
>>
>>49868007
>34 creatures
Holy fuck

Dude what's going on
>>
Alright post your best, your worst and your favorite commanders.

best, Rafiq of the many good stuffs.
because it's just good things.

worst, Circu the lobotomist. I play to mill without infinite combos.

favorite atm Circu, the lobotomist. I love it because doesn't give a fuck about board state or life totals. it's just efficient synergistic stuff that's so blast to play. I run about 3 counters and 4 board whipes. the games are always enjoyed by me at the least and it's more like a puzzle for all players. i have had it for years and maybe won 3 games all great offsets and pretty memorable
>>
Best is Grenzo, lots of synergies, able to go into long-winded combos, snipes weaker players and just keeps fucking going no matter how many times Grenzo is removed

Worst is probably Jalira, she's not even goodstuff, just like, extra crap I had lying around

Favorite atm is Dwynen, I don't even have that many good elves in the deck but it goes off so fucking hard, befriends anyone with a forest, has sub-elements of lifegain and beasts, is a fucking blast because of how quickly it goes off and it has splashy, timmy-type cards like Wild Pair.

It was going to become a Glissa but now I can't bring myself to even up the lifegain into aetherflux, it's just so good.
>>
>>49868546
Best commander is New Kozzy, he's fun but his enormous colorless dick is a bit too harsh for my playgroup so I don't play him much unless I'm in the mood for Archenemy. Second best is most likely Sidisi.

Worst commander is probably going to be Intet when I build... whatever I'm putting in that list. Not Temur Dragons, definitely, but some other spin-the-wheel hope-for-something-good type shit.

Favorite commander is Alesha. I love little aristocrats and hatebears who make playing Magic harder.

Best commander to get blown out by Blasphemous Act is Dralnu. He tries his best.
>>
>>49868147
Did you actually read the conversation?
>>
>>49868546
Best: Slobad. Brown is the most powerful color and having a cheap sac outlet and protection as a commander is great.

Worst: Kemba. She's mono-white, and I don't like running her as straight voltron like would be best, instead shooting to get out as many cats as possible.

Favorite: Slobad. Blowing up the world is fun, piecing together artifact combos with no tutoring is fun, and he gives me a reason to play Myrs as he can throw them at my stuff for protection.
>>
File: EDH Decks.jpg (2MB, 3446x2843px) Image search: [Google]
EDH Decks.jpg
2MB, 3446x2843px
>>49868546
Best to worst
Niv Mizzet > Oloro > Rashmi > Animar > Angry Omnath > Horde of Notions > Slobad > Big CMC Progenitus > Mogis > Karlov

Best may be Niv Mizzet due to the crazy amount of manarocks, but has no infinite combo as a purposeful weakness.

Oloro is arguably better due to being my only deck with combo finishers but goes for a more grindy control game.

Rashmi is new and really untuned, so is basically generic UG goodstuff, which makes it disgustingly OP. Seedborn + Infinite Eternal Witnesses + Counterspells.

Animar is creaturesonly.dec, no infinite combo either. Goes out of control really consistently and really quickly, but folds to a well placed counterspell or boardwipe due to overreliance on commander. Really fun when he sticks on the board for one turn.

Angry Omnath is your typical lands matter deck.

Horde of Notions ONLY plays elemental creatures, try to avoid nonramp tutors (Only plays an entomb).

Slobad is artifact shenanigans with a side of MAD (Destroying everything doesn't hurt as much when half your artifacts are indestructible).

Big CMC Progenitus is an attempt at making a deck themed around having ridiculously high CMC cards. Pretty much everything that doesn't cost 7 mana or more is either ramp, draw or card filtering to support the ridiculously overpriced cards.

Mogis is a low-creature RB control/group slug deck, ensures faster games.

Karlov is a deck themed on clerics and little girls, made to have a bad deck to play in the lowest of powerlevel groups.
>>
File: house rule discussion at lgs.jpg (26KB, 455x342px) Image search: [Google]
house rule discussion at lgs.jpg
26KB, 455x342px
OK guys, any final thoughts before we get the 4 color commander spoilers?

I think the one without blue is going to be godlike, think vexing shusher + painful quandary
>>
>>49865973
Shut the fuck up you vapid cunt

There's nothing wrong with old borders, they look good.
>>
>>49868964
Copy the "guess which commander" pictures and voila, you have the cards for any commander in the specific color you could want.
>>
>>49865973
Old border best border.

I bet you like the new thicker border, don't you ?
>>
>>49868546

best is Azami because blue is the best color

worst is Sedris because grixis is weak to enchantments

favorite is Captain Sisay because playing a legendary on each opponents turn with Seedborn Muse + Yeva + Sisay is ultra gratifying, especially when i can respond to grave pact with Sigarda, or kill spell on sisay with nu-Sigarda, and then dragonlord dromoka before i untap, etc etc
>>
>>49868964

Best strategy for each color?

White: Stax
Blue: Control
Black: Control
Red: Artifact Combo
Green: Elfball
>>
>>49869039
Green is now combo too with the tuned Yisan lists
>>
>>49868958
I'm just waiting for Ludevic, to show up in non white.
>>
>>49868979

Best mono-color commanders:

White: 8 1/2 Tails, Hokori Dusk Drinker
Blue: Azami, Talrand, PW-Teferi
Black: Erebos, OG Drana, Skittles, Chainer
Red: Daretti, Purphoros
Green: OG Ezuri, Azusa
>>
>>49869052

right yeah, i'm being loose with the term "elfball" here, i just mean ramp combo, and the elfball mana engine is just a popular example something like yisan can run
>>
>>49869065
>erebos and drana
>comparable to Sidisi and Mikaeus

Also, Yisan is better than Azusa. OG Ezuri is still baller though.
>>
>>49869090

yeah i went too fast on my post without really thinking it through, i forgot yisan who is the best, and couldnt come up with the best black commanders

youre right i think sidisi and mikaeus are the best mono black commanders
>>
Building a Kaalia deck, taking suggestions for what I should include.
>>
>>49869090
>Yisan is better than Azusa

lmfao no. Azusa is more consistent and plays like solitaire every time.
>>
>>49869162
Did you already buy the kaalia?
>>
>>49869162

lots of reanimation spells so that if kaalia dies you still have a plan to put fatties in play

also you dont really need that many fatties in your deck to value off kaalia when things are going well, you can dedicate a lot of your deck to general mardu control/value stuff like card draw and removal
>>
>>49869179
>Azusa is more consistent than the literal most consistent commander in existence

You fucking what?
>>
File: 20161012_125530.jpg (7MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_125530.jpg
7MB, 4032x3024px
>>49868546
>Best
Easily Azami. I usually combo off turn 5-6 into MoM and Lab Man.

>Worst
Probably Sidisi. It's just stupid that he ability only triggers once when creatures go from the library to the yard. If it was whenever a creature did, she'd be amazing. I could traumatize myself and swing for lethal with crossroads out and wonder in the yard.

>Favorite
Toss between Kozilek and Azusa. My Azusa has two lists, one that is more fun oriented and one that is consistent GG on turn 6. Kozilek is just so much fun to drop with an empty hand on turn 5.
>>
>>49869182

Yes

>>49869188

Oversold cemetary, Demon of Dark Schemes, reya downbringer, greaves, swiftfoot boots, maybe haunted crossroads.

But does recursion even matter that much, if I can recast it from the command zone? I would think that keeping her in play would be more important.
>>
>>49869182
>>49869162
>>49869256

I'll Humor you, sire of insanity is your best friend because he fucks all hands.

But honestly, don't play kaalia unless you REALLY love her. She's just samey, $$$, and screams to your opponents to save removal. If she gets removed once, you're in the dumpster with other huge uncastable crap. I can assure you that by the time you recast her, she will be BTFO again, and by this point you can just cast the crap you wanted to cheat onto the field.

>>49869191
>>49869179
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
>>49869191
>Most consistent commander
>Yisan

yeah, definitely consistent when he eats removal before his second counter goes on.

at least you can't respond to lands coming into play. sure by the time you respond to the azusa player you're already behind three turns.
>>
>>49869272
Sylvan Safekeeper costs 1.

It's already established that Yisan is the strongest mono green deck. Azusa has been replaced. "Competetive EDH" players have arrived at this conclusion and your pet Azusa deck doesn't change that fact. Azusa is really fucking strong, but Yisan is stronger.

Even if someone argued that Azusa is stronger than Yisan, arguing that the consistency of Azusa is higher than Yisan is just flat out fucking wrong.
>>
>>49869299
"""""""""Competitive EDH """""""""""
>>
>>49869313
We're discussing the powerlevel of commanders, so it's necessary to drag them into the picture.
>>
>>49869299
By who? French lists are irrelevant because in that environment, yisan loses to pretty much every other competitive deck. You're in a format dominated by the most cost effective commanders and yisan isn't cost effective. He comes in, waits a turn and then spend the next turn either playing something or tutoring.

Safekeeper isn't a good arguement. Putting yourself behind in a competitive match by land count is a shot in the foot.

I'd like see where you get your "facts" because Azusa works literally like solitaire every time in every competitive list. She's so powerful because her ability doesn't use the stack. Even if you remove her after she hits play, you're still down by three turns.
>>
File: ExperimentKraj_print.jpg (96KB, 561x434px) Image search: [Google]
ExperimentKraj_print.jpg
96KB, 561x434px
What's the funniest thing I can make him do?
In flavor, and mechanically?
Not necessarily in U/G, out of ALL different activated abilities?

I like pumping faeries out with oonas ability, or polymorphing guys with jalira.
>>
>>49869392
You realize that when Yisan is in play, you have a free repeatable Birthing Pod and no longer need that many lands, right?
Sacrificing a few to protect Yisan isn't a big deal.

I realize you really like your Azusa deck, but you are way too biased towards her as a result.
>>
>>49869392

azusa gives you 2 extra land drops so that would be 2 turns not 3, but anyway

>French lists are irrelevant because in that environment, yisan loses to pretty much every other competitive deck

im not sure if you mistyped here, but yisan was banned in french for being too consistent and good, did you mean that he loses to every other competitive deck in NON-french ??

i think yisan does better in 1v1 because a table of people have a better chance of removing him than just one person.
>>
>>49863862
I play him.
Also the change in tuck rule is what prompted the price jump
>>
>>49869442
He's just talking out of his ass to protect his waifu deck. Can't accept that she is second rate.
>>
Do you all have local game shops you can go to for EDH? The nearest shop for me is half an hour away and they play EDH once a week in a dirty backroom. So I usually just play with friends and give them my decks.
>>
>>49869424
I could say the same for you about Yisan. Projecting much.

I'm not even >>49869179. I don't have a Azusa deck. I play Omnath for mono g. I've just played against both enough times to known what wins more in a competitive multi-player environment. EDH isn't a 1v1 format, so I will never judge a card like that.
>>
>>49868546

Best I ever made was probably Omnath, Locus of Mana.

Best I currently have is Sedris because Grixis reanimator.

Worst is Hanna because is just built it to have an excuse to play a deck where I look at glorious Terese Nielsen Hanna.

Favorite is Melek because it perfectly exemplifies my philosophy of fun when it comes to EDH which is "Go big, or die trying."
>>
>>49869461

Ten minute walk from my house. There is usually at least four, I've seen as many as 8, gathered at the same time. I've counted perhaps 20 different people regularly playing commander.
>>
>>49869486
Ah, I just assumed you removed your trip in order to slightly more subtly root for your waifu.

I don't have a Yisan deck either, but I've followed enough discussions around what people consider tier 1 commanders over the years and it has been agreed that Azusa is now Tier 2 while Yisan is still Tier 1, the only monocolored T1 commander not in blue.
>>
>>49869162
>>49869256
>>49869267

Anyone else?
>>
>>49869461
I live 15 min walk, around 10 people each Tuesday night play.

Very nice place, great staff
>>
>>49869515
I'd like to see where this is written because if we're talking about French or dual, I might agree but not in multi-player. In that environment, I'd rather be effectively time walking every turn than hoping my creature doesn't eat the dust before I can get to my second verse counter. Even if she dies, you're able to do the whole thing over and over due to commander tax only being two each time.

All boils down to the stack for me. I can respond to Yisans activated ability, you can't respond to Azusas.
>>
>>49869399

>Kraj using Jalira's ability to polymorph creatures.
>One of Kraj's "mouths" stretches down and swallows a creature.
>A different "mouth" poops out another creature.

This is one of the funniest things I've imagined in a while. Thank you, friend.
>>
>>49869535
Edh rec it.

I like master of cruelties, maybe he works in there.

Sorry to not really contribute , she's really not interesting to build.
>>
>>49869535

i would say the main thing is to not listen to the naysayers in edh general. for some reason everybody here hates kaalia, for different conflicting reasons
>>
>>49869574
So? What does it matter if you empty your hand into the board? You can sit there with 0 cards in hand and 7 lands and do absolutely nothing. So enjoyable.

Here, the first two results from googling "Competetive green commanders"

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh/644342-best-mono-green

https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveEDH/comments/4ckyis/most_competitive_monogreen_commanders/

Enjoy endless bashing of Azusa and praise of Yisan. Here's a few warmup quotes from less than a minute of skimming:

>As far as mono-green is concerned, for competitive, you have... basically Yisan.

>Yisan is really far above the others.

>Yisan really much better than the others. I've played a few of them, too (Azusa, Titania, and Freyalisse in terms of competitive decks), so it's not a blind comparison

>Azusa of course isn't tier one, but can still be quite competitive.

>I've played Azusa, I've played Rofellos when he was legal. Yisan is better than either of them.

Or just google it yourself, these are multiplayer discussions btw.

Then you have the tappedout "EDH multiplayer tier list"
>Yisan T1
>Azusa T3
>>
File: Disruptive Student_BR.jpg (54KB, 312x442px) Image search: [Google]
Disruptive Student_BR.jpg
54KB, 312x442px
>>49869604
Youre welcome! I also like the idea of kraj using disruptive student's activated ability and flipping a book off a shelf in a classroom to inconvenience the teacher and make him fuck up his spell.

"Ohhh kraj!"
>>
>>49869535

Boots, artifacts to protect her, gustcloaks to remove her from combat if she gets blocked, combat doublers to abuse her effect, tutors to search for whatever angel/demon/dragon you need, fatties with ETB effects
>>
File: 189.jpg (77KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
189.jpg
77KB, 312x445px
>>49869731
The scientist in charge of watching Kraj leaves for a minute to go to the bathroom. Kraj inflates like a balloon and flies away.

"Huh? Where did Kraj go?"
>>
>>49868546

Best: Daxos the returned stax/pillowfort, but drags out games horribly.

Worst: flavorful Mayael. Doesn't work as well as a Mayael deck full of angels and Dragons but fun for kitchen table

Favourite: Jori-En, lots of ways to cast things from the graveyard, gets crazy if i manage to get archmage ascension running
>>
File: Starke of Rath_TE.jpg (56KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Starke of Rath_TE.jpg
56KB, 312x445px
>>49869834
Karn's touch is emulated perfectly in kraj, as multiple tendrils begin touching all the machinery in the lab, bringing dynamos and other mana rocks to life and causing a metal-on-flesh bloodbath

or

Kraj manages to learn a thing or two from the mercenaries of old, starke of Rath, and goes rogue.

THIS SUMMER! EXPERIMENT KRAJ : LOOSE CANNON
>>
>>49869399

You can use devoted Druid and hardened scales/doubling season to put counters on all the things and basically do whatever you want
>>
>>49869943
I'm going to buy both of these, thanks! I've got horseshoe crab already, didn't know about the devoted druid.
>>
File: Selvala.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Selvala.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>49869883

Kraj sits at a table. All the leaders of the world have come to hear Kraj's words despite the fact that they've all been warring with each other for centuries. Maybe Kraj can finally inspire them to end this ceaseless conflict. Kraj straightens Kraj's papers and clears Kraj's throat.

*gargling noises*

The room falls silent. A single tear rolls down someone's face as they nod their head knowingly.
>>
>>49863875
... Oh my.

Is there a similar version for skipping effects in the end step? I want to make Merenfags cry.
>>
>>49870185

Nope
>>
commander 2016 spoilers when?
>>
>>49869267
Out of curiosity, have you actually BUILT or PLAYED Kaalia? Because it seems like your only experience with her is what literally anyone who plays her seriously agrees is the obvious trap.

You basically build her like a Wildfire deck and she's solid as shit. Still fairly linear, and draws a disproportionate amount of hate, but solid.
>>
>>49870318
Never ever.
>>
File: 162.jpg (69KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
162.jpg
69KB, 312x445px
I'm thinking of making a gruul deck, and was looking through all the legendary creatures. I came across Ulasht, the Hate Seed and I was wondering if there's any flicker/blink effects available in RG.

I know of Voyager Staff, but are there any others?

Also, is pic related even remotely worth playing as a commander?
>>
Is Aether Hub any good? I wouldn't even consider it if I hadn't opened a foil during a draft.
>>
>>49870374
>>Also, is pic related even remotely worth playing as a commander?

you'd need to use the mana during combat, so her first ability is kind of wonky. her second ability is pretty nice in a goodstuffy way since it guarantees you a 2-drop ramp guy. but she's pretty low impact in general.
>>
>>49868546
Best is saffi, slowly fine tuning it to be more interactive and less combo, with a major Birthing Pod theme. Panharmonicon was a nice addition.

Worst was The Murder King. I played him as a sacrifice source and ran every steal effect in color plus a couple edicts. It was awful but my best game I denied 3 people their solemn draws and it pissed them the fuck off gloriously.

Favorite is Thada Adel. Playing it still since its first release in zendikar. Never before have building decks including good artifacts and playing blue lead to so many disastrous games with her.
My playgroup hasn't had any good artifacts or blue in their decks in a loooooong time
>>
>>49869162
Read the card
>>
>>49870394
Unless you're rocking a lot of Energy generating cards, it'll provide one mana of any colour, before it's back to being a colourless mana generator.

I'd just trade it for something of real use. Especially as its going price right now is $10.
>>
>>49869461
I have 2, both are about the same distance away timewise, when I take the train. Trip takes about 15 minutes. The newer one has almost every day some players, most of what I've seen has been over 10. The other one I've seen has definitely been over 30, but it's pretty much only once or twice per week.
>>
>>49869162
My pal build land destruction Kaalia for this "pick a starter deck and change only a few cards" thing. He'd cast his beaters for free and use his mana to pop lands. It was pretty funny.
>>
>>49870185
Time Stop is the closest you'll get for other people's turns.
>>
>>49870394
It's a Tendo Ice Bridge that comes in untapped. If that's what you need, then play it.
>>
>>49869267
>not playing kaalia as a control finisher
>not having 5-6 mana creatures to play so you're not fucked
>not running cavern of souls+proper haste enablers(Hall of the Bandit Lord and Greaves)
>not playing armageddon and other formes of MLD
>not having adaquete card draw in a deck that can run out of gas

Granted, Zurgo is far better than Kaalia as a control finisher and Alesha is far better for cheating creatures out(while doubling as reanimator), but she's not nearly as bad as you think.

There are commanders that are strong in 1v1 and commanders that are strong in multiplayer. Marchesa is the Mardu Queen of Multiplayer(Oros is also decent because he has a small board wipe) while everyone else besides Tariel is geared towards 1v1.
>>
File: 250px-Voldaren-female.png (134KB, 250x340px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Voldaren-female.png
134KB, 250x340px
>>49864732
What about anthem of rakdos?

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=97110
>>
>>49868546
Best is probably Edric. Plays like every other Edric deck ever, but it's consistent. I only use it at really high-level tables.

Worst is Yeva. I didn't have a green deck and just tossed it together.

Favorite by far is Wort. So many different ways to pull off a win, and so much weird shit you can do. Last night I grabbed Valakut and Vesuva off a copied Crop Rotation, played Boundless Realms for every single remaining land in my deck to kill 1 player off double Valakut damage, cast Blasphemous Act for a wipe, then played Boundless Realms to wreck the other motherfucker with 2/2 lands
>>
Right now I'm playing Scion of the Ur-Dragon which is pretty optimized and an Erebos pox list, but I'm looking for something pretty different from most edh decks.

Anyone got any reccomendations?
I'm trying ot just avoid a goodstuff deck but also something that isn't hot garbage
>>
CHINESE LEAKS OF COMMANDER 2016

>WUBR uses heavy instant and sorceries spells to control the flow and capture victory!
>WUBG uses enchantments to gain advantages and force opponents to find different paths.
>WURG builds a force of small but formidible armies of tokens that can hold their own.
>WBRG assembles some of the largest creatures in the multiverse to smash and conquer.
>UBRG uses tricks and cheats to repeat spells and bring back the dead. Two is better than one!

>Noteable Cards printed in all decks
-Sol Ring
-Command Tower
-Command Sphere
-Command Talisman*
>4 drop, Artifact
>T: Add one <> to your mana pool.
>1, T: Add two mana of any combination to your mana pool of any color in your commander's color identity.
-Vivid Land Cycle
-Triland Cycle

>Notable Reprints
-Wurmcoil Engine
-Thran Dynamo
-Sylvan Library
-Path to Exile
-Broodmate Dragon
-Phantasmal Image
-Coalition Relic
-Chromatic Lantern
-Solemn Simulacrum
-Grim Tutor
-Birds of Paradise
-Caged Sun
-Bruna, Alabaster of Light

>New Card Cycle, 1/5 Spoiler

Decree of Highspire WBRG
Instant R
Choose two -
• Exile target Creature with power 5 or more
• Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
• Destroy up to 2 target Artifacts
• Creature you control get +1/+1 and Hexproof until end of turn.
>>
>>49871840
Sauce and pics?
Although I'm not sure how much help pics will be if they're in Chinese.
>>
>>49871840
>the exact same archetypes from last year

0/10 see me after the 3 hour game
>>
File: 1438210166696.png (6KB, 203x195px) Image search: [Google]
1438210166696.png
6KB, 203x195px
>>49871840
>Grim Tutor reprint
I'm going to say this is fake
>>
>>49871840
Doubt it.
>>
>>49871840
>4 mana charm
>The black mode reanimates a creature
>The white mode can't even be a straight Swords/Path with no benefit to opponent
I can actually see this happening
>>
>>49871383
>Play Conspiracy and name plant
>Donate it to Kaalia Player
Profit
>>
>>49871905
After looking it up... yup. would probably be a fake.
>>
>>49871905
>>49872055
Why?
>>
>>49872088
It's worth over $200. There's no way they'd reprint it, especially not in only one of the decks.
>>
File: Strike.jpg (3MB, 1678x2264px) Image search: [Google]
Strike.jpg
3MB, 1678x2264px
>>49863267
This bad boy just arrived in the mail yesterday. Quickly became one of my fav foils.

Show me your favs! I wanna see them!
>>
>>49872116
They could, they could also do stuff like imperial recruiter. This shit has no impact on standard and wizards cares naught about anything else.
>>
>>49872175
Yeah but they don't want investors to buy the shit out of one or two decks with money cards, TNN made them wary of that sort of thing.
>>
>>49866002
Really... you didn't just pause a little when you read that?
>>
>>49872208

TNN?
>>
>>49867713
Do you have a deck list of gmilf?
I'm trying to build one
>>
>>49872216
True Name Nemesis
>>
>>49872208
That's why I mentioned imperial recruiter. They can literally put one or the other in every deck, and they are worth about the same. Won't skew which box gets bought
>>
>>49872293
I'm not saying it's not happening because I don't want it to, but they won't do that. This is WotC we're talking about, they printed Goyf at mythic in MM2 because it's expensive, despite the fact that it really should've stayed at rare, or even gone uncommon going off of its powerlevel in draft.
>>
>>49869461
i live in a really big city and my lgs gets about 50~ ppl every week for edh night. very nice place
>clean
>lots of room
>good places to eat around
>>
>>49872131
>owning a foil of the single greatest combat trick to grace the format

This card man. This fucking card is responsible for enough tears to end the california drought. Want to rub even more salt in the saltwaterlogged wound? Run it in Prossh.
>>
>find a bunch of decks i want to make on tappedout
>click the TCG player button
>they are out of stock on a bunch of cards
>every fucking time

holy shit is there a way to buy a whole deck at once or am i cursed with having to get a million different shipments every time i want to make a deck?
>>
>>49869617

No need to apologize, we all have our preferences.

>>49869644

I've never been one to listen naysayers in general, and this is 4chan so that rules is doublely so here.

>>49869794

Yes, anything that provides shroud or blinks her out would be great. But i was hoping for one or two specific suggestions on creatures, especially with abilities you are suggesting.
>>
>>49872579

Find a store with reliable inventory? I use facetoface games - though the site's inventory goes by the Montreal branch, not sure if thats a problem for you.
>>
>>49872116
Grim Tutor absolutely needs a reprint, but it won't be in Commander.

I was surprised when it wasn't in Eternal Masters.
>>
>>49871791
Shit, meant Rude Awakening for the 2/2 lands
>>
File: 06_vmeignaud_island.jpg (192KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06_vmeignaud_island.jpg
192KB, 707x1000px
>>49872544
Call me stupid, but I thought combat tricks were usually frowned upon in edh deck building. I see the value in "suddenly 10 poison counters" out of nowhere, I guess it depends on the deck. No one in my playgroup runs infect or graveyard hate for that matter. This seems like a dead draw unless you have your 10/10 unblockable beat stick swinging.
>>
>>49872808
Combat tricks can be interesting in voltron decks. Because suddenly that 8 commander damage on someone with 8 on them already becomes 16 when it's unblocked.
>>
>>49872579
Why not, I don't know, make a deck yourself?
Make a decision about what cards to substitute in their stead?
>>
>>49872649

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&text=+%5Bm/additional.+(attack%7Ccombat)%5Csphase/%5D this for combat

+

Gustcloak savior
Reconnaissance
>>
>>49872370
Printing goyf at mythic makes them money. Printing chase cards in c16 that they can't reintroduce to standard also makes them money. It's either that of wait for EMA2.
>>
I'm going to build a deck around this card. What is the best commander for it? I'm debating putting it into my Borborygmos list for ridiculous ramp, or building a new deck. If I do build a new deck, I think I'm going to use the Gritrog Monster as the general.

Does anyone have any tips or tech for Gritrog? I'm mostly worried about having enough land to sustain him yet be able to play my own stuff.
>>
File: splendid reclamation.png (125KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
splendid reclamation.png
125KB, 223x311px
>>49873002
It would help if I posted the card, right?
>>
>>49873029
The gitgud frog or Titania.
>>
>>49872900

Allow me to salute your mastery of gatherer speak.
>>
>>49873029
I use it in my Sidisi, Brood Tyrant deck. Works pretty well.
>>
I've built hokori stax and my table is fairly casual. The strongest decks are probably azami, talrand, krenko and different-general-every-week voltron.

How quickly should I expect to lose all my friends?
>>
>>49873002
>>49873029
Untuned and unsorted. Not even sorry.
1 Oracle of Mul Daya
1 Rampaging Baloths
1 Sylvan Safekeeper
1 Constant Mists
1 Crop Rotation
1 Crucible of Worlds
1 Exploration
1 Life from the Loam
1 Zombie Infestation
1 Barren Moor
1 Bayou
1 Blasted Landscape
1 Command Tower
1 Dakmor Salvage
1 Dryad Arbor
8 Forest
1 Lake of the Dead
1 Maze of Ith
1 Overgrown Tomb
1 Petrified Field
1 Polluted Mire
1 Slippery Karst
4 Swamp
1 Temple of Malady
1 Tranquil Thicket
1 Treetop Village
1 Twilight Mire
1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
1 Verdant Catacombs
1 Woodland Cemetery
1 Strip Mine
1 Entomb
1 Burgeoning
1 Splendid Reclamation
1 Golgari Grave-Troll
1 The Gitrog Monster
1 Drownyard Temple
1 Stinkweed Imp
1 Eternal Witness
1 Damnation
1 Volrath's Stronghold
1 Bojuka Bog
1 Reliquary Tower
1 Realms Uncharted
1 Krosan Grip
1 Myriad Landscape
1 Command Beacon
1 Noose Constrictor
1 Azusa, Lost but Seeking
1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
1 Squandered Resources
1 Ghost Quarter
1 Centaur Vinecrasher
1 Skirge Familiar
1 Geth's Verdict
1 Exsanguinate
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Blighted Woodland
1 Dust Bowl
1 Lightning Greaves
1 Mox Diamond
1 Sol Ring
1 Deathrite Shaman
1 Greenwarden of Murasa
1 World Breaker
1 Worm Harvest
1 Raven's Crime
1 Seasons Past
1 Maelstrom Pulse
1 Courser of Kruphix
1 Scavenging Ooze
1 Rune-Scarred Demon
1 Ob Nixilis, the Fallen
1 Yavimaya Elder
1 Ulvenwald Hydra
1 Thunderfoot Baloth
1 Titania, Protector of Argoth
1 Birthing Pod
1 Skullclamp
1 Golgari Charm
1 Tempt with Discovery
1 Traverse the Ulvenwald
1 Prismatic Omen
1 Riftsweeper
1 Green Sun's Zenith
1 Bloodghast
1 Putrefy
1 Tireless Tracker
1 Cultivate
1 Black Sun's Zenith
>>
>>49873029

I use it in Conjunction with Keldon Firebombers in a landfall deck. It's pretty damn fun.
>>
>>49873370
Why do this, post a tappedout or something
>>
>>49873029
my angry Omnath really needs this. I've been trying to build with that white card that returns all lands with mill but I guess I can figure out some Teneb self discard self mill with lots of lands and fatties.
I got too many bant decks lol.
>>
>>49872131
not that i just would do it but it's fun to hear the soul of a man being crushed as all of their smugness over 10+ damage wears off from his face. I've seen counter battles being fought over this card and it's always funny if you are not in the receiving end. it's only been played on me once and that was enough
>>
>>49868322
it works great mang, don't worry
>>
>>49863267
Well done OP. I chuckled casually. It's a shame I can't make a joke about it through text over the internet.
>>
File: Image (74).png (129KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image (74).png
129KB, 223x311px
>>49870185
just use Containment priest
>>
>>49873861
That's a spicy meatball. Why aren't more people running this? You'd totally fuck 4/5 of my decks the second that hits the field.
>>
>>49873002
Realms uncharted is pretty great in Gritog. Not only is it a gifts ungiven for lands, but with Gritog out dtaws you a card.
>>
>>49873966
because it exiles the things you want to cheat into play too. It's a great addition for anyone who wants to play 'fair' magic
>>
>>49874109
It seems like a U/W staple. Outside of revilark or storm, you really aren't cheating/reanimating anything. I could see running that in Brago as spicy hate-tech against a lot of silly things.

Is there something similar, but prevents people from dropping artifacts/enchantments that way?
>>
>>49874153
>the city of me
The second I blink things with brago, they're gone forever. I now see your point.
>>
File: 1473702903299.jpg (11KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
1473702903299.jpg
11KB, 577x382px
>Rafiq player gets btfo by a fracturing gust
>rubinia has 80 life and a helix pinnacle at a billion counters
>swings his tiny rafiq at rubinia "for lulz"
>rubinia laughs and says he'll take it.
>slam down tainted strike
>hfw
>whole table nearly falls out of their chairs at this level of btfo
It doesn't happen often but those moments are the reason I still play magic
>next turn melek jerks himself off for 20 minutes then kills me with a grapeshot
>fuck
>>
>>49874164

It's fine with brago' trigger because you can exile containment priest as well and everything will etb at the same time so it avoids the exile from the priest

It would be a nonbo with other flicker effects you might run in the deck tho
>>
>>49865845
Sisay is delicious chocolate brown you miserable heathen.
>>
>>49874224
like that art and the card it came from ain't half bad.
>>
>>49866279
Where's her cock
>>
File: c4rd4r7_fvaTiAsGoB.jpg (391KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
c4rd4r7_fvaTiAsGoB.jpg
391KB, 750x450px
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/maziwreck-the-directors-cut/

Can I get some feedback on this? I had to adjust it for a more casual meta since they complained about some of the combos.
>>
>>49870374
>Radha worthwhile
Of course she is, at worst she's a more expensive Llanowar Elves which is always useful. She's just consistent and almost always castable.
>>
File: 1342379518728.jpg (22KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1342379518728.jpg
22KB, 500x414px
Am I insane for considering Ardent Plea for Shu Yun?
It will be 2 spells for the cost of one, has exalted bonuses for Shu and is cheap. Only thing is it's got a weak impact on the game when Shu isn't around...
>>
>>49874467
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/maziwreck-the-directors-cut/
In order to help you out, I need to know what you've cut, and how strong your meta's decks are. I can see some room for improvement, but if you've neutered things on purpose, I'm not sure what you want changed.
>>
>>49874480
It just seems to me that almost any other of the more common gruul commanders would outperform her because they actually, you know, do something.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
Help! Can someone ID the names on this playmat, and also maybe get a appraisal at what this would be worth. It got passed around the MTG R&D team. Basically I'm trying to figure out if i should use it or frame it.
>>
>>49874718
>MTG R&D team
Literally who? Every one of them. Worthless.
>>
>>49874635
Specifically I had to cut out the more larger and rampier creatures. Replaced Craterhoof with Pathbreaker, took out the boardwipes(Damnation and Crux of Fate), Vorinclex and Endrek Sahr were originally in. The landbase and artifacts are unchanged
>>
>>49869162
lightning greaves obviously
>>
>>49874780
Well, I recommend phyrexian arena, deathreap ritual, pentavus, myr battlesphere, nim death mantle, overwhelming stampede, birthing pod, and kalonian hydra, though the last one is kind of iffy. Phrexian hydra is also hilarious, but your group will hate you if you run it. Reaper from the Abyss is neat, part of the mazirek holy trinity with desecration and archfiend (two of my favorite cards) but he's pretty hit or miss.

Things I don't really like:
>Deathcap Cultivator
Seems really... winmore unless you're using it just for black mana, and then there are better options.
>Gitrog
After much playtesting, I did not enjoy him in my Mazirek deck. He wound up being a dead draw more often than not, but that's personal preference.
>Brood Monitor
Nest invader gets you a scion for 1G, Kozilek's Predator gets you 2 scions for 3G.
>Skullwinder
Unless you're running Deathrite Shaman or Bananaman, this card will bite you in the ass.
>Tireless Tracker
Good in some decks, not so much in this one, particularly since you aren't running the journal.
>grave purge
Not my cup of tea, even though it replaces itself.
>Champion of stray souls
I have NEVER pulled him off. He's neat, sounds good, but I haven't once used him in game and he wound up cut.
>Eliminate the competition
Almost really really stupidly good, if it said "destroy up to X target creatures" I would run it myself.
>Hangarback Walker
This seems too slow. Anyone who's seen it will nuke it quickly, anyone who hasn't won't let it get that big anyways. Try Cultivator Drone instead.

I like things with persist and cauldron of souls, but that might make your group cry.
>>
>>49869399
I've been tuning my for a while to use the effects of Artifact Planeswalker Creatures.

Vorel and Gilder Bairn are bros4life. 5 mana quadruple the number of counters on a motherfucker.

Brion "Fling King" Stoutarm

Necrotic Ooze in Mimeoplasm

Ashling "Worldfire"

Hoping to god one of the U/G/x/x Commanders has an activated ability and does something with +1/+1's. I've want to make 3+ Kraj for a while now and don't exactly want to make the jump to CromatKraj
>>
Is Tablet of the guilds worth it in Karlov? Ive arena couple topping duel lists playing it. I play prism ring which does a similar thing and seems to fit the curve better. But neither of those lists played it and both played tablet. So I'm not sure if I'm missing something. The lists were pretty different save for a few things, with one being basically WB weenies/soul sisters with a f ew of the most efficient ways to trigger Karlov and the other being dedicated to Karlov life triggers.
>>
File: DawnCharm.jpg (35KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
DawnCharm.jpg
35KB, 223x310px
>>49872131
Getting this in Japanese soon.
>>
>>49868921
>>49869227
I wish to someday be like these men
>>
>>49874751
>admits he knows nothing about it
>gives his opinion anyway
>>
Y'know what card rules? Goblin Welder. Yeah. That's a good-ass card right there.
>>
>>49875573
I bet you're using it to get Blightsteel.
>>
>>49875590
Nah man. I forced a swap on the tapped-out Hanna player: Darksteel Forge in the yard in exchange for getting back fucking Memnite, and then dropped and activated Tormod's Crypt
>>
>>49875590
But the replacement effect. Please explain?
>>
Someone please help me I can't stop designing terrible theme/tribal decks
>>
>>49868546
>Best
Probably technically Zegana, but that deck is about to get gutted. It's just UG ETB goodstuff. Failing that... Gitrog, I guess?

>Worst
Right now, probably Mizzix because I don't have Storm, and I pretty much rely on like 2 cards to win me the game, so if I don't have them I'm fucked. Deck needs work.

>Favorite
Right now, Ruric Thar.
>>
>>49875770

Thats the joke m80
>>
>>49875822
The nightmare never ends
>>
>>49875908
Part of it is that I want my decks to have a theme, and tribal is an easy one to work with... but so are really stupid ones.

Such themes in my current design-builds are "Winter", "Unblockable", and "Sea monsters"
>>
>>49875822
Why are they always theme/tribals, but also terrible? Is your vorthos too strong?

How's the winter tribal coming?
>>
File: 1474504793207.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1474504793207.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
I hate monoblue so fucking much
>hurrdurr mana drain evoked ingot chewer on t2
>hurr cast knowledge exploitation on turn 3
>steal someone's T&N and entwine it for DEN whale combo lamo gg?

If you play monoU casuly pls KYS
>>
>>49875925
>Sea monsters
Geist of Saint Traft?
>>
>>49875925
Is your sea monsters running Giest of St. Traft as the commander for flavor purposes?
>>
>>49875934
Some of it is 'vorthos too strong', where I'm such a slave to the theme that I won't include a card because it's not thematic, even if it's GOOD.

Some of it is just that the themes aren't really... good. They're funny, and can be fun, but they sure aren't fucking good.

It's alright- I'm gonna buy the bulk of it in the next few days
>>
>>49875954
Thassa. I have an irritating habit of naming all my decks like Stands.

So the Thassa one full of sea monsters and similar things is named 「 O C E A N A V E N U E 」

Because I'm a monster.
>>
>>49875954
>>49875956
>Geist of Saint Traft
>Sea Monsters
I don't follow
>>
>>49868546
Best is probably Teferi Planeswalker. You know how that goes. Worst is probably Karlov. It's pretty tunes but Voltron will be Voltron and aggro will be aggro in commander. It's better in 1v1. Favorite is probably my original love Daretti.i scrapped him for parts for Teferi but I've put him back together again because artifacts are the best.
>>
>>49867270
Every monoblue deck ever.
>>
>>49875943
Who is best Monoblue commander? I got Talrand from the Mizzix precon and he looks like the most annoying commander ever to play against.
>>
File: 1459389293530.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1459389293530.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>49875989
>he hasn't read that one lore article in the duel deck where the geist is originally eaten by sea monster as a symbolic offering to the Helavault in order to prevent Grislebrand from being restored. Now he's worshiped as a pagan god of the sea, and protection during travel.
>>
>>49876013
Azami, Teferi, or Jace probably.
>>
>>49875989
Look a few threads ago, inside joke.
>>
>>49876026
...what?
>>
>>49876013
I like the mono blue legendary eldrazi
>>
>>49876071
It was in the foldout insert included in every duel deck
>>
>>49876071
Go look in the blessed vs. cursed duel deck, there's a little folded piece of paper that talks about the geist's origins in pretty solid detail. The Geist was revived by an angel and used as a messenger to warn against Avacyn's return, but by the time shadows came around, the cult of geist had disbanded.
>>
>>49876098
...fucking WHAT? Did they retcon that he was killed at the Needle's Eye by Withengar?
>>
>>49876154
Idk, maybe. This is was also the official lore explanation for why Sword of St. Traft doesn't give the angel hexproof. Since the cult disbanded, there wasn't as much collective though about remembering Geist of St. Traft`s sacrifice, and as a result, the angel still exists as to warn of the harbinger, and Avacyn`s fall, but the lack of hexproof signifies the fall from grace, and emrakul`s return.
>>
>>49871905
I sure fucking hope this IS fake....I have a mint Grim Tutor and it's the single most expensive card I own.......
>>
>>49876185
What are you fucking talking about?

Saint Traft was a human, beloved by the angels. He went to save a young girl from cultists, got all kinda fucked up, and got killed by Withengar. One specific angel hung around him a lot, including on that last mission, and because death on Innistrad is a crapshoot, he ended up a Geist instead of going to the Blessed Sleep.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling me, or you're just trying to mentally insert your own lore into the card's mechanics.
>>
>>49869399
March of the machines
Liquidmetal coating
any walker
Ignite kraj's spark
>>
File: 1467301173506.jpg (112KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1467301173506.jpg
112KB, 784x708px
>>49876221
>he hasn't actually read it
Come on anon, we understand OG Innistrad was nice, but this is the age of neo-walkers. Beefslab gids and hot-lapped chandra are just down to party. I didn't say it was well written, I just said this is what they're saying in the duel decks and why seamonsters st. traft is flavorful.
>>
>>49876262
Not him but I am so confused.
>>
>>49876262
Yeah, until someone posts a picture of this, I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>49872131
Is this worth playing in random Voltron deck, out of curiosity? I want to play it.
>>
>>49876302
I think so. I've blindsided people with it in my Skullbriar deck more than a few times.
>>
>>49876302
Put it in. Don't use it until it will literally kill someone; swing for a few damage and then "LOL UR DED".

Remove it from your deck after that game.

Watch people continue to play around it for the next three months.
>>
File: 1472583636823.gif (420KB, 225x236px) Image search: [Google]
1472583636823.gif
420KB, 225x236px
>>49876280
>>49876293
Here, I got the stupid thing out you dense fucks, I'll give you a better summary:

>upon sealing grislebrand into the helavault, apparently there was this prophecy that a long dead beast would arise from the deep, break open the helavault and release grisslebrand back into innistrad
>in order to stop the ascension of the beast, the angles had to conspire, and the only source of enough white mana had to be someone martyred and beloved by angles, hence saint traft
>the angles took saint traft's body to the middle of the deep, and dropped the body into the newly-formed chasm where it was eaten by sea monster
>after consuming Saint traft, the dramatically weakened monster was dispatched by angels, but not before they suffered great losses
>overcome by grief, that one angel blessed his sword with a new prophecy that one day the harbinger would return, and an angle with blood drenched wings would set innistrad ablaze
>the angle helps those who wield saint traft's sword, but after the damage done, they were no longer impervious with the abundance of white mana destroyed with saint traft's body
>>
File: 40c.png (490KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
40c.png
490KB, 600x691px
>>49876364
>>
>>49876222

Not original Kraj guy, but you sir are a mad genius and I LOVE it.
>>
>>49876203
It's not on the reserve list, and wizards has reprinted demonic tutor a few times. Grim tutor isn't exactly safe, it's a bad investment. If you wanted to make money off it now's not a bad time. It could be reprinted any time in the next few years very easily with all the ways they have to pump out stuff that isn't standard legal. If it isn't c16, it will be a masterpiece in Egypt land, if it isn't there, then EMA2. Or it could be in conspiracy.
>>
>>49872116
>>49871905
>>49871840

Grim Tutor is only $200 because of the extremely limited supply.

It is NOT worth $200 due to playability.

Take a look at Rolling Earthquake from FTV Annihilation, the original printing went from $215 to $70, the FTV printing is $4.

I also doubt it is getting reprinted, but we have seen extremely limited supply cards get reprinted before and it has worked out well, so it could happen again.
>>
So I'm gonna be attempting a new G/B deck. Don't want to do reanimator.

Should I go the artifact route with Glissa or a voltron-ish +1/+1 counter route with Skullbriar?
>>
File: mazirekkrauldeathpriest.jpg (52KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
mazirekkrauldeathpriest.jpg
52KB, 265x370px
>>49876570
Neither, build Mazirek soft control and love your life.
>>
>>49876387
And now you can see why so many people were mad at shadows. They gave us shitty lore, shitty werewolf commanders, shitty spider commanders, shittier vampire commanders, high-fived themselves and called it a day. The art wasn't bad, the revisionism was at it's worst.
>>
>>49876222
Why not just Lattice and March of the Machines? Same thing less artifacts to worry about. And with Padeem, everything you control gets hexproof
>>
>>49876013
Sun Quan.
>>
>>49876584
I have him in an Anafenza build I'm making. Really don't want to build around him either. Not a fan of more tokens decks. haha.
>>
>>49875925
I want to see your themes. I have atog atog, atog tribal. plays all atog no changeling, so 5 color kinda good and wonky stuff, also plays only basics to an able wonky combo shit.
good O'l animar all creatures.
suicide zombies
sea monsters and a squid.
ezuri elf
Land Destruction.dec
Angry Omnath
Kemba. pussy power.
>>
>>49874534
>Am I insane for considering Ardent Plea for Shu Yun?
Surely you're running plenty of counterspells and other answers that aren't very useful when cascaded into on your turn. I generally regard cascade as a permanent-focused mechanic. For most Shu Yun lists, it's too likely to just be the exalted trigger for the card slot.
>>
>>49874666
Do they do more than the good cards in your deck that you're rushing towards casting?
>>
>>49876661
Fair enough. I run him myself, and he's surprisingly underrated. It's not just token spam, but I can see if you already have token-based decks you might be disappointed. He's more of a wombo-combo general, particularly with things like Kalonian Hydra and Corpsejack Menace. He pulls of the non-reanimator thing pretty well for golagri.

Vhati il-Dal and Sisters of Stone Death seem like they could also be pretty cool at the helm of a goodstuff deck. What do you want to build? I find golgari is a never ending treasure chest filled with junk anti-meta goodness. If you're building artifacts, glissa plays more like artifact hatebears than memnarch or brago, because you don't have access to Fabricate and the like. Skullbriar seems extremely broken in my opinion, but that could be a good thing depending on your playstyle.
>>
>>49876570
I'm planning on doing the glissa artifact thing. It can be disgustingly good, but it needs some time to get going.
>>
>>49876013
K A H O
A
H
O

Azami
>>
>>49876570
Glissa Eggs
>>
File: 59.jpg (71KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
71KB, 312x445px
I want to run this but every UG and UGx commander seems bent on going tall instead of wide. New Ezuri is probably best since his experience trigger goes well with tokens, but he still only throws counters on one creature at a time. Ideas?
>>
>>49876013
Mistform Ultimus
>>
>>49876802
First off, there are strictly better cards you can play, like Bident of Thassa. But if youre hellbent on playing a medicore card, newzuri or vorel are the few decent choices. Just run creatures that ETB with counters on them, like spike weaver
>>
>>49876802
>>49876894
Basically this. Add some blue evasion enablers and all the proliferate you can get, combined with counter creatures, and you should be able to trigger that all the time.
>>
>>49876894
Bred for the Hunt isn't legendary, doesn't die to artifact removal, is a green permanent and is affected by cards that care about multiple colors, and most importantly, costs 3 mana and not 4.

Always be careful with the usage of strictly.
>>
>>49876701
You have been warned. Asterisks denote a work in progress.

> 「 O C E A N A V E N U E 」
Thassa Sea Monster Tribal

> 「 F R E E Z E F R A M E 」*
W/U Winter Tribal.

> 「 D A N C I N G I N T H E D A R K 」*
U/B Unblockable Tribal

> 「 T H E T A L K I N G H E A D S 」
Ruric Thar, zero noncreature spells

> 「 S T A Y I N ' A L I V E 」
Trostani, Lifegain with a big-ass tokens subtheme

> 「 K N I G H T R I D E R 」*
W/B Knight Tribal

> 「 N O T E A S Y B E I N G G R E E N 」
Gitrog, light on combos. Mostly just land-based fuckery because I thought it was fun.

> 「 W E I R D S C I E N C E 」
No-Storm Mizzix.

> 「 M U S H R O O M S A M B A 」
Comboless Ghave, Saproling/Fungus tribal

> 「 S A F E T Y D A N C E 」
Bant Enchantress Pillowfort

> 「 D O U B L E V I S I O N 」
Reaper King Clone Tribal
>>
>>49877465
Sorry, the Thassa one is also a work in progress.
>>
>>49877465
Quick, help me with my Mazirek deck. What should I name it?
>>
>>49877583
「 D O N ' T F E A R T H E R E A P E R 」

「 D E A T H I S N O T T H E E N D 」
>>
File: Entoma.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Entoma.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>49877583
Entoma Vasilissa Zeta.
>>
>>49876938
I agree with this fellow here. some cards just fit better on certain decks. in most my green decks I rather have a dork that makes G than a rock that may or may not.
suck is life when people look only at the bigger picture rather than the nuances that make a deck be better and the game be so good.
>>
>>49877583
Not that guy, bit here are a few:
Disposable Heroes
Crown of Worms
Dragula
>>
File: ec7.png (289KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
ec7.png
289KB, 600x325px
>>49877465
But anon, you can only have one Stand
>>
>>49877822
>anon
>>
>>49876938
I'll give you the artifact removal, but I very highly doubt the fact that Bred for the Hunt isn't legendary has ever been relevant, and the number of situations where it being green is important is similarly low.

Costing 3 is better than costing 4, but I'd rather have a 4-drop enchantment that draws me a card when ANY of my creatures hit, than a 3-drop one (in two colors) that requires setup to even do anything.
>>
>>49877655
>「 D O N ' T F E A R T H E R E A P E R 」
I do love the cult. I was thinking 「 L I V I N ' I N T H E F R I D G E 」 because of all the mold and bugs and such. High tier recommendation.

>>49877664
Pardon?

>>49877797
>Dragula
10/10, well done. It's a shame his most recent movie was so garbage.
>>
>>49877875
>I do love the cult
Who doesn't?
>>
File: Entoma Chibi.jpg (43KB, 504x689px) Image search: [Google]
Entoma Chibi.jpg
43KB, 504x689px
>>49877875
Entoma, a pile of bugs that likes to masquerade as a qt meido.
>>
>>49877890
Mimes. I don't think the french like anything, and painted silent clown french sound pretty pretentious.

>>49877909
Oh neat, that's cool, but I'm not sure where the reference is from because I'm a big of a shut in, so I'd sound like a jackass for naming my deck that and not being able to explain it.
>>
>>49877822
You can only have one stand at a time, and even then there are exceptions like Cheap Trick.
>>
File: Momonga.png (703KB, 1253x701px) Image search: [Google]
Momonga.png
703KB, 1253x701px
>>49877932
It's one of Momongas Maids, from Overlord.
>>
File: 1476239123627.jpg (185KB, 582x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476239123627.jpg
185KB, 582x400px
>>49877991
Is it good? I read the general plot summary, and it sounds neat. I also like skeletons, so your image was already a good recommendation. Is it more /tg/ D&D-actualized-in-mmo-form or /m/ giant monsters fighting giant robots on exploding motorcycles?
>>
I want to build Mizzix as increasingly large X spells. What are some spicy ones?
>>
>>49877465
gA pls stay
>>
>>49878075
It's mostly a no-life NEET living out a creepy fantasy by surrounding himself with virtual demon waifus.

So yeah, it's basically /tg/.
>>
File: techNOTjank.jpg (65KB, 440x303px) Image search: [Google]
techNOTjank.jpg
65KB, 440x303px
>>49878092
>>
>>49878075
"D&D-actualized-in-mmo-form" describes it really well.
Imagine the final BBEG and his entire faction suddenly waking up and finding that their evil citadel has been teleported outside the equivalent of a lvl 1 adventurer questing hub.

First season is him being generally OP and doing whatever he likes while the conflicting nature of being an evil lich leading a faction of man eating monsters and a gutless japanese salaryman tears at his sanity. That's as far as the anime has gotten.

Later on the plot focuses a lot on Momonga slowly making moves to take over the world, and smaller groups of people that live in the world with their own problems that eventually lead them to confronting Momonga and his faction, ending in them getting absolutely fucking slaughtered. Not sure if the anime will diverge from this or not, because many people dislike having new characters introduced for the sole purpose of getting you invested in them and then brutally murdering them.
>>
File: brutalizerexarch.jpg (55KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
brutalizerexarch.jpg
55KB, 265x370px
>>49878340
>because many people dislike having new characters introduced for the sole purpose of getting you invested in them and then brutally murdering them.
I thought people loved Berserk and Attack on Titan?

Anyways, sounds like a ringing endorsement, I'll check it out. Thanks anon.
>>
>>49876628
>it was all an elaborate joke based on last /edhg/ and a moron's explanation for his dumb deck
>this is where the conversation went

EDH best MTG on /tg/.
>>
>>49878407
Well, I read a lot of angry rants about it in the chapter comments while reading the LN.

Following an adventuring party for a whole book and then bam, one long montage of them getting completely demoralized by overwhelming power and eventually killed in various ways.

It does tie in rather nicely though, when you see it from Momongas point of view.
>>
>>49878528

The original guy is so butt hurt about losing to good decks that he equates flavorful with bad, that's why he suggested adding sea monsters to Geist of st Traft, what he really meant was that he should add sea monsters or the deck might be too good, it's mana curve might be too reasonable and appropriate for a Geist deck
>>
>>49878633
As far as I recall, it was an otherwise normal post, advocating cost effective beaters, but anon was a dumbass and said flavourful instead of neat, or cost effective, and here we are.
>>
>>49876773
>Kaho
Hmm... she's interesting. How would I build her?
>>
File: 91.jpg (53KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
53KB, 312x445px
>>49878658
>>
>>49872808
Tainted Strike can target any creature. If one of your opponents is attacking another with a fatty, you could play this and take the other player out. It works for non-combat damage too. This card can be very sneaky and nasty.
>>
>>49878654

Idk I remember him making multiple posts saying it's less flavorful to run spirits and angels in a Geist deck than to run sea monsters

I guess he just really really likes sea monsters
>>
>>49878753
Again, to be fair, it was a reasonable point that spirits and angles from other planes isn't flavorful, but you're right. Seemed like he had a big thing for them.
>>
>>49878752
Noncombat damage? You mean I could use this on a Nekusar wheel and kill everyone? All of a sudden I need to find this card.
>>
>>49878869
Yeah. Infect doesn't just work with combat damage, friendo.
>>
File: tainted strike.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
tainted strike.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>49878869

Yup this is a fun one with Nekusar. People will freak out when they see Grafted Exoskeleton on the table. When you pop this out it'll be too late.
>>
>>49878884
>tfw putting infect on heartless hidetsugu
>>
>>49878920
And killing yourself.

Spicy Mardu tech?
Also play invulnerability.
>>
>>49878920
Use Moltensteel Dragon to get you to a safe life total first, or that ogre with Dethrone.
>>
>>49878884
It's pretty deadly on Ruric Thar and Angry Omnath.
>>
>>49875649
While I realize the power of ID stuff, I ran once Forge in my Memnarch deck, but it's been gone a long time. It just seems super useless, basically 9 mana do nothing. Outside that and wrath protection like with Lettuce and afterwards either Recalling one player or just Fracturing Gust. But just the silly ID clause seems really underwhelming.
>>
>>49876712
That is actually a very good point, thanks faman.
>>
>>49874192
YES. Tainted strike is one of my favorite little surprises
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.