[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The High Lords of Terra, in their infinite wisdom and eternal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: M&Ms.jpg (73KB, 1024x558px) Image search: [Google]
M&Ms.jpg
73KB, 1024x558px
The High Lords of Terra, in their infinite wisdom and eternal care for the people of the Imperium, have arranged a council to investigate abuse of power by the Inquisition.

This council has been headed by the only servants of the Imperium capable of investigating such a powerful group; an Astartes chapter. However, fearing that any well respected chapter could use its position to unite other chapters who hate the Inquisition against it, Terra has carefully selected a chapter which no other Astartes will ever consider allying with; the Marines Malevolent.
>>
>>49862184
Persecuting the Inquisition is a one way ticket to civil war. Followed shortly thereafter by a weakened and divided Imperium being steamrolled by any number of looming threats.
>>
File: 1473438315389.jpg (724KB, 3648x2052px) Image search: [Google]
1473438315389.jpg
724KB, 3648x2052px
>>49862184
>Thinly veiled MM thread.

The Salamanders didn't punch you hard enough.
>>
>>49862283
Its not even veiled. I just googled "Marines Malevolent" for the picture.

Its not my fault you can't notice it from the thumbnail.
>>
The Marines Malevolent then fail to show up at Terra to start their business, eventually being written off as lost to the warp. No new council is appointed, as the relevant parts of the imperial administration becomes busy with filling a few vacancies within the High Lords that have recently opened up.
>>
>>49862184
Woldn't they use Minotaurs?
>>
>>49862357
They looked like Imperial Fists. Who, coincidentaly, would be a much better choice.
>>
>>49862413
Logically, yes.

These are, however, the High Lords of Terra who decided on this.
>>
>>49862388
This. If you want to scare the guys who have to really work at it to kill Space Marines, get the guys who do it for sport.
>>
File: Grey_Knight.jpg (469KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Knight.jpg
469KB, 803x1200px
>>49862439
>Do it for sport

Nigga please.

In any case, they'd get the shit kicked out of them by Grey Knights and Deathwatch anyway.
>>
>We are still without news of the Marines Malevolent's battle barge, presumed lost in the warp.
>Totally unrelated, a plasma generator overloaded on Rimnir IV, obliterating the southern continent of the planet and put an early end to the siege of the main hive. The Valhallan 213th & 417th, alongside with the 4th company of the marines malevolent, are missing in action.

The point of byzantine bureaucracy is that status-quo is god and everyone is checking everyone and hindering each others lust for power.

On a sidenote, the ministorum would probably be very happy with a weaker Inquisition, and send confessors everywhere to fill the power vacuum.
>>
>>49862486
Asterion would kick in Draigo's shit and the Grey Knights would fall in line. Deathwatch is just a Minotaur party platter of slaughter. Psychic powers ain't shit against a Lords-of-Terra funded vhaoter bearing down on you.
>>
File: 1444509775290.gif (808KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1444509775290.gif
808KB, 300x165px
>>49862568
>>
>>49862214
To be honest, I really more meant it as an investigation, not declaring war on the Inquisition.

The Inquisition does a pretty decent job of investigating other members, but if the M&Ms have an opportunity to ruin someones day, I figured they'd go into it fully and wholeheartedly.
>>
>>49862184
>Marines Malevolent.
>Inquisition bribes them with a forgeworld of their own and the best armor in the Imperium

Yeah, ok.
>>
File: IMG_2725.jpg (152KB, 443x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2725.jpg
152KB, 443x994px
>>49862184
Why not send the Red Hunters?

:^)
>>
>>49862184
Stupid as it may seem at least we can have impartiality.

They hate all without fear or favor.
>>
>>49862184
Those are some sweet looking Marines Malevolent, my favorite dicks in the galaxy!

I unironically like them.
>>
>>49863152
Wait...

So send in the Inquisition's personal Space Marine chapter to investigate them?
>>
>>49863118
The Inquisition is actually relatively uncorrupt as far as Imperial organizations go. Most of their abuses of power are pretty justified, save a notable few.
>>
>>49863306
Uncorrupt, sure. But that doesn't mean they aren't abusing their power.

I don't recall where I read it, but if I remember Excorium does do away with a fairly large amount of Inquisitors who call exterminatus.
>>
>>49862184
Honestly, this seems like both a hilarious and some how logical event that would happen 40k. Take this crappy, asshole filled army, and put them against one of the strongest factions in the whole setting.

I could imagine the sort of "Oh fuck" reaction the MM would have in response to being told to investigate all the Ordo's of the inquisition.
>>
>>49863842
Honestly, its why I went with them; nothing of value would be lost if they pissed off the wrong inquisitor.

Though I'm certain the furries or fire fuckers would jump at the chance, they'd be too valuable to put against the Inquisition.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.