[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much skin do you have in your favourite game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: img_37981.jpg (835KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
img_37981.jpg
835KB, 1936x2592px
How much skin do you have in your favourite game?
>>
Can you delete that picture, please? This isn't /b/.
>>
>>49859350

The photo of animal skins seemed fitting given the metaphor I used in my opening post.
>>
>>49859592
Is it something to do with tanning?
>>
>>49859257
How Mich skin? What a weird unit of measurement but I guess I fit that. D20 on my shoulder with a game mat + minis and smaller die that turns into a half sleeve. IF storm shieldesque tat on the other sides shoulder blade. And the second battle of the death star on my side going from the top to bottom of my ribs.

So a bit of skin I guess
>>
By skin, do you mean like exposed skin as in cheesecake and admired bikinis, or do you mean leather and hides?
>>
>>49859613
yes, it looks like the curing step in tanning.
>>
this makes me wonder if someone ever scracthbuilt tyrannids out of stuff like bug or crab/lobster shells. the crab/lobster is prolly more feasible unless you got access to some friggin big bugs but even then I imagine they are more fragile then the crustacean shells. I kno I have seeen some gundams scracthbuilt like that, imagine you could make some terrifying nids that way.
>>
>>49859350
Fuckoff you limp wristed candy-man.

The pic is SFW. This is a SFW board. This isn't a "safe space" board. If you dont like it, use the hide thread button. Do NOT ask him to delete the thread.
>>
>>49859350
>tag your fruit and/or gore, asshole!
>>
File: reddit is garbage.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
reddit is garbage.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>49859257
/tg/ isn't about gambling with real money. Your question doesn't make sense. You should clarify what you mean.
>>
>>49859772

How "invested" are you in your favourite game?
This could mean time, effort, or value
>>
>>49859257
I probably have close to nine to ten thousand US dollars invested in 40k stuff.
>>
File: chx-27678.jpg (175KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
chx-27678.jpg
175KB, 650x433px
>>49859257
Several pounds of reaper minis
The next Kickstarter on the way.
Several pounds of DnD 3.5 minis
3-4 battle mats and terrain pieces
All the GURPS basic set 4e books
Previously had a collection of all dungeon and dragon magazines circa 3.5e

Pretty damn deep anon.
>>
>>49859794
I'm new so 6ish hours learning how the warlock class works plus 3 sessions so I'd call that 12 hours? Not including the time I spend thinking about it outside of actual research and playing.
>>
>>49859257
Surprisingly little, because the favourite game I'm in right now is Shadowrun.
Cyberlegs, even synthetic, aren't technically 'skin', as such. And as a street samurai, you've got to wear armour over the rest.

But now you've tempted me to put a race of horse people into my DnD game somewhere, who by ancient law only wear the treated skin of their horses.
>>
>>49860445
When you first astarted say "horse people", I thought you would instead add in a race of Bojack Horsemen.
Now I'm disappointed
>>
>>49859648
>curing

Hides aren't cured, friendo. That there's a defurring.

The hide is soaked in lye which causes the hair to fall away but leaves the leather intact.
>>
>>49859257
What is this? Somebody treating hides, rendering fat? Or is it just shit decomposing?
>>
>>49860573
Treating hides, hopefully preparing to scrape them.
>>
>>49859257
As much as I can forcefully remove from my foes.
>>
>>49859640
Pics or it never happened.
>>
probably $5k invested in 40k.
maybe another $1k invested in RPGs
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.