[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MYFAROG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 18

File: myfarog.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
myfarog.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
These guys give the game a ringing endorsement. Did we get it all wrong, /tg/? Is the game, at least in 2.0, a playable and interesting game?
>>
Please, stop shilling your game here, Christian.
Just stick to spamming your dumb shit in /pol/.
>>
>it's edgy, so we must talk about it again and again, despite the shitty and uninteresting rules!
>>
>>49856204
>>49856202
To be fair, how often do we get an entire game made in prison by a by a dude that burnt down a church and killed a guy?
>>
>>49856189
No doubt, 4chins gets things wrong all the time.

But who are these guys that we should bow down before their opinions?
>>
I wonder why no one ever posts a copy of the rules.

There's gotta be a reason, right?
>>
>>49856256
If you want to discuss Christian, do so in /pol/, and not here.
>>
>>49856299
Oh come on, are you telling me if Charles Manson made a game you wouldn't be interested in that, either?
>>
>>49856189
Alright faggots, I'm gonna read the rules and see what's the deal with this shit it.
>>
>>49856305
>Oh come on, are you telling me if Charles Manson made a game you wouldn't be interested in that, either?
Depends. Would he ever post a link to the rules, or would he keep making the same thread every two weeks pretending to not be Charles Manson
>>
>These guys give the game a ringing endorsement.

Douche McBrotwat and nooneevencareswho liked it? Yeah, I don't think I'll bother.
>>
>>49856202
>>>/tumblr/

>>49856286
well, there are other guys on plebtube too. his description makes it sound really intriguing. probably way more intriguing than it is but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZRCdzYElh8

>>49856309
bait
>>
>>49856189
These guys look TRVE KVLT as fuck, I trust them
>>
>>49856305
Christian posts this thread every three days. Every three days since this thing got announced.
Not even FATAL gets this many threads. We are just tired of going over the same shit over and over and over again.
>>
>>49856402
>everybody who posts something i don't like must be one and the same person
straight out of the deendeefags playbook

>inb4 virt posting accusations
>>
>>49856422
Maybe it's virt doing his usual shit-stirring? St Gibson protect us!

>>49856309
Then post the PDF, faggot.

>>49856296
Yeah, it is suspicious that every time there's a thread for this game, there's no PDF posted even though posters clearly have one 'cause they clip parts from it.
>>
>>49856483
If you really think Varg is in this thread for some weird reason then just start posting (safe for work) pictures of African men making love to Scandinavian women. I'm sure that would get your theoretical visitor to pop out of his hole.
>>
>>49856296
>>49856483
what's more, the guys in OP's pic only made a vid about char gen but never followed it up with an actual play.
game = shit
after all?
>>
>>49856204
>I've never read the rules or done even cursory research like watching actual play videos.
>>
>>49856189
Just because Limp Bizkit and a meth head gave this game their prestigious endorsement doesn't mean I give a single fragment of a shit, you Nazi.
>>
>>49856296
Because it's 10 USD or 5 EUR and you can buy it yourself.

Of course you wouldn't be able to shit up every thread begging for scans if you did.
>>
>>49856256
>muh cult of personality
He could have been been born out of Thor's armpit during Ragnarok and his game would still be shit.
>>
>>49856305
Charlies Manson is first of all much more interesting than "I burned churches and killed a guy who owed me money"-guy, and second, if Manson's game was shit it would be acknowledged as such.
>>
>>49856769
The game is okay.

The cult of personality and people opposed to it are the reasons the threads are shit.
>>
>>49856743
> This game is great guys!
> Prove it then.
>B-b-but I want you to buy a copy....
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>49856687
I am OP and I am amused
also
>if i call someone else a witc... a nazi, i look better in comparison
Cute.

>>49856743
>Because it's 10 USD or 5 EUR and you can buy it yourself.
As if that has ever meant anything on /tg/.

>>49856786
As an American, Manson just has better PR, thassall.
>>
>>49856805
It's like a retro clone but with 3d6 rolls and simultaneous declaration of actions in combat.

I'm not going to cut up my copy for your enjoyment just because you called me a shill
>>
>>49856828
You've convinced me to buy your bragging-about-being-uncreative ass baby game with your hot marketing.
>>
>>49856828
>It's like a retro clone but with 3d6 rolls and simultaneous declaration of actions in combat.
That's all great, but why would I waste my money on it over any other retroclone, considering that Swords and Wizardry is free?

Nobody has any reason to take the game seriously without a test drive.
>>
>>49856828
No digital download version?

One more reason to brush this stupid shit off.
>>
>>49856852
>That's all great, but why would I waste my money on it over any other retroclone, considering that Swords and Wizardry is free?
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=myfarog+actual+play
you're welcome

my question to those who have the game is rather how well researched the northern lore is, as that is more itneresting than any old-school system.
>>
>>49856852
If you're fine with D20's pass-go combat system then there's really no reason unless you want Varg's weird setting

The setting isn't that good, you probably don't[\spoiler]
>>
>>49856888
>You don't need to actually read the game yourself, just listen to random Ailes on the internet talk about it!
If I won't buy a videogame based on someone else's shitty opinion, why would I buy a tabletop game based on someone else's shitty opinion?

You came to the wrong website if you thought people would buy shill crap on trust alone. Anonymous message boards don't run on trust.
>>
>>49856934
>random A-holes
Pretty appropriate autocorrect, though.
>>
>>49856934
>actual play
>review
reading is hard, anon
>>
>>49856934
instead of looking at all the information on the internet that is available such as rules summaries on the official site, thorough reviews, and actual play videos you choose to shitpost until someone placates you with scans?
>>
>>49856971
I never said anything about a review. Who has reading comprehension problems again, fuckwit?

>>49857033
Reading blurbs is nice, but at best I can tell you whether a blurb is nice. Watching A Ps is nice, but any good group can make any game look alright.

I want to know how it'll play for MY group. Nothing you've pointed me too can do that shit.

But hey, that's your choice. I just dropped $45 on Scion 2nd Edition because I've played the original game and like what I see in the rules releases they've made. Doesn't take much to make paying customers out of people, but it sure isn't helping that you think everyone here is just a leech.

So, once again... fuck off, shill.
>>
>>49857120
>White Wolf
If that's your tastes then you've probably already seen enough information on Myfarog to know it's not the sort of RPG you're into.

There's nothing wrong with that, but you're the one who should fuck off. We've pointed you to more information than you purchased Scion 2e based on.

You're just here to be antagonistic because Varg's famous.
>>
I'll continue shitting on the game based on the parts from the book that got posted here, until somebody provides a PDF as a proper counterpoint.
>>
>>49857120
>If I won't buy a videogame based on someone else's shitty opinion, why would I buy a tabletop game based on someone else's shitty opinion?
>actual play
>I never said anything about a review. Who has reading comprehension problems again, fuckwit?
still you

>>49857255
you're following a fine, honorable /tg/ tradition, anon
>>
>>49857218
> Hurr, you have brand loyalty to White Wolf!
If that's the pussy-bitch you wanna be, you have my blessing.

I hate most White Wolf games. Scion is an exception to the rule. I play shit from all over the place. D&D, Eclipse Phase, drunk FATAL, Phoenix Command, BattleTech, Nobilis... That I also play Scion really doesn't inform you of shit.

But since you don't want anyone who has ever played a White Wolf game to try your shit, I guess that solves my conundrum, now doesn't it? I'll be sure to inform others how you feel.
>>
>>49857336
>There are no opinions in Actual Plays
You can't be this fucking dumb.
>>
>>49857353
I was saying that it's clear your taste lies elsewhere and you aren't interested in learning anything about Myfarog, just shitposting.

You may have shown me wrong on one point, but you proved everything else right by being a contarian little shit and ignoring every source of information we've suggested.

I own V:tM because someone gave it to me for free

>>49857366
>Actual plays don't demonstrate a system because the players have opinions
You can't be this fucking dumb.
>>
>>49857468
>Why test drive a car when you can watch someone else do it on YouTube?
And now I'm convinced you're a retard.

Enjoy your shit game, boss. You've given me all I need to know about it. Even if the game isn't shit, it's fanboys seem to be. Imma head to Song of Swords. At least there I know I can try the game without its cunty fans telling me that I just need YouTube vids to know all I need to know.

Peace, faggot.
>>
>>49856256
Too often
>>
>>49857517
Thank you.

You could have just left without being an entitled attention whore but at least you're leaving.
>>
File: MYFARGO.jpg (112KB, 1233x357px) Image search: [Google]
MYFARGO.jpg
112KB, 1233x357px
Hey everybody

I made a game we can play in this thread
>>
>>49857561
Well you'll lose every time because He hasn't use papyrus since 1e which was print run of 300 or something...
>>
>>49857468
>I was saying that it's clear your taste lies elsewhere

You know, some people like both apples AND oranges. So if he says he likes apples, that doesn't really say anything about what he thinks about oranges. He might even prefer them to apples.

Though if you give him a rotten orange, he might not like that. And not because he likes apples, but because it is rotten.
>>
>>49857366
>i am watching actual plays because I am guaranteed to hear opinions about the game there
I feel pretty intelligent, in general and especially compared to you
>>
Have you guys tried sucking cock? It's the best thing ever!

Don't worry about actually forming an opinion of your own about whether gay sex is something you want to try, just watch these Actual Plays to find out! http://www.gaymaletube.com
>>
>>49857561
Wait.
Christian is his real name?

That's precious.
I don't think I'm ever going to call him anything else at this point.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (17KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
17KB, 408x286px
>>49857561
>Papyrus
>>
>>49857614
yeah, im pretty sure it wouldnt take much of a gay pron vid to convince me that this isnt my thing without having to try it out in person
>>
>>49857608
Watching other people do stuff is exactly as informative as reading and trying it yourself!
> It's not like anyone has ever bought a shitty game because it didn't play as well as it looked on the net!
This is how dumb you sound.
>>
>>49857656
nice strawman but i never claimed that. i was merely mocking you for talking about opinions regarding getting an impression via actual play.
>>
>>49856349
>>>>/tumblr
You do realize that when you do this, you're admitting that you belong back on >>>/pol/ right?
>>
>>49857707
at least i, unlike you, am on the right website.
that being said:
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>49856663
I don't know if they're shitty, but I doubt they're interesting. The abstracts I saw looked like a totally standard game.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (5KB, 100x94px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
5KB, 100x94px
>>49857218
>You're just here to be antagonistic because Varg's famous.
>>
File: why i hate pol.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
why i hate pol.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>49856189
>did we get it wrong
Who the fuck is "we?"

Besides, the game is just an excuse for Christian to push his political agenda. It's annoying with turbo-leftist SJWs who think all men are rapists do it, it's annoying when religious fundamentalist zealots do it, and it's annoying when neo-nazis do it.

Myfargo is firmly in the "never touch" category along with Eclipse Phase because the game is just a vehicle for his political beliefs, which means it can never stand on its own as a good game that's worth playing. It will always be held back by this.
>>
>>49857757
Christian, please just get off the internet entirely already.
>>
File: 1412645540006.jpg (69KB, 639x471px) Image search: [Google]
1412645540006.jpg
69KB, 639x471px
>Listen everyone, I need you to buy this game.

>No I can't provide more than that, but I'm definitely not profiting from this game, why haven't you bought it yet?
>>
>>49857864
>it's annoying when neo-nazis do it.
agreed. but what is so neo-nazi about the game (honest question, i know little about it)? i fail to recognize "scandinavians are the good guys, europeans are bad, bronze people even worse" as neo-nazi.

it's quite common to identify one's own "tribe" as good guys in fiction. americans have been doing it all the time. also, compare lotr or conan.
>>
>>49857878
okay, ill do it. trust me.
>>
>>49857939
I didn't actually call him a neo-nazi, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was. I know very little about Christian or his game other than the occasional shill / mock thread and that he's apparently a murderer and an arsonist, and that he maybe makes music.

As for LOTR and Conan, one could argue that they were products of their times, but the same could be said of Myfarog. It's a product of its time in the political and racial climate of whatever Scandinavian country Christian is from.
>>
>>49857675
And we were mocking the idiotic notion that Actual Plays will inform anyone of whether you'll like a game.

I watch Eclipse Phase APs all the time. Still wouldn't play the game. What's fun to watch isn't necessarily fun to try yourself.
>>
>>49856202
>If you talk about things that are badwrongfun to me you must be /pol/

You unironically sound like a legit SJW. Good work!
>>
Varg's real name is Christian? Kinda ironic, innit?
>>
>>49858069
>if you are a faggot from /pol/ trying to construct a cult of personality around yourself, you must be from /pol/

You said you were leaving, Christian. Don't lie to us.
>>
File: wat.gif (960KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
960KB, 500x305px
>>49857864
>tons of terrible games made by SJWs that /tg/ talks about
>one game made by a self-proclaimed nationalist
>HURRDURR FUCK OFF TO /pol/

what
>>
>>49858134
>tons of terrible games made by SJWs that /tg/ talks about
Could you name a few that aren't Dungeon World? Maybe post some links to archived threads?
>>
>>49858148
Also if I'm remembering right, that Gang Rape game gets roundly mocked whenever it shows up.

In fact, all these SJW games just get mocked, so I don't know what this whiny thin-skinned cunt >>49858134 is talking about.
>>
>>49858102
>Everything I dont like /pol/
You are quite literally acting like a SJW, mate. Cant tell if you are legit or pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>49858134
>Things /tg/ doesn't shit on SJWs
Clearly you've never seen Eclipse Phase General. Or World of Darkness General when the Beasts kickstarter was going.
>>
File: MagicTheBlackening.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
MagicTheBlackening.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>49858148
>>
>>49858134
Probably because there's other things to discuss about those game beyond politics.

Also, please, just fuck off already, Christian. You've been trying to shill this for years at this point, and you're better off just jumping in a wood chipper.
>>
>>49858159
>if you are a faggot from /pol/ trying to construct a cult of personality around yourself, you must be from /pol/

>>
>>49858156
He's just butthurt that we think he's as shitty as an SJW. All racists refuse to acknowledge that they are just as intolerable.

The same is true on the converse. That's why this year's US election is utter shit. Hating one candidate is seen as endorsement for the other.
>>
File: 1458844591430.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1458844591430.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>49858184
No matter how much you call fa/tg/uys /pol/ and Christian your wishful thinking and white guilt wont make them appear suddenly, honey.

Go be oppressed by opinions on reddit or something.
>>
>>49857864
>eclipse phase political beliefs

Mind filling me in? I'm actually genuinely curious.
>>
>>49858148

I forget the name, but there's one I recall where you are a bunch of magic dukes fighting the patriarchy. I just remember a real shitty cover.

There's also one that's something to the tune of "The Place Under the Stairs Where We Fuck" about sad lesbians, but it's one of those jeepform games that really feel more like fanfic prompts.
>>
>>49858183
> Thinks /tg/ likes Magic.
You spelled Android wrong. Magic is only here because we can't afford a containment board for 12 middle schoolers.

Just like you.But
>>
>>49858222

>>
File: HelloFellowKids.png (391KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
HelloFellowKids.png
391KB, 1024x887px
>>49858201
>He's just butthurt that we think he's as shitty as an SJW. All racists refuse to acknowledge that they are just as intolerable.

Oh boy here we go.
>>
>>49858226
EP is made by far-left anarchist transhumans. It reads as if it is.
>>
File: 1275875703151.jpg (59KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1275875703151.jpg
59KB, 331x319px
>>49858244
Those tattoos are the best goddamn part of that picture.
>>
File: 1441815865164.png (308KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1441815865164.png
308KB, 546x700px
>>49858239
Hush, reddit. Just go.
>>
>>49858244
>Thinks your only choice is SJW or Stormfag
There's a third option. It's called "not being utter shit".
>>
>>49858248
I thought that was just in how they described the Jovians?
>>
Sell me on the game as someone who knows nothing about the author.

I want to hear its merits as a game.
>>
File: 1412912132795.jpg (12KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
1412912132795.jpg
12KB, 280x272px
>>49858197
>>49858239
>>49858197
>>49858184
Jesus Christ, why are you samefagging so hard?
Did someone on 4chan touch your peepee when you were young or were you just triggered by something?
>>
>>49858271
I'd say there's at least a dozen tiers of comparatively acceptable behavior models between the outliers of faggotry called Stormfags and SJWs.
>>
>>49858281

There's also a lot of floating anarchist fuck colonies floating in space.

I've only read core and Gatecrashing a few years ago and it didn't seem too politically charged outside of Jovian stuff, but it could be my shit memory or ramped up in recent books.
>>
>>49858281
It's gotten better, but the bias is still present. It doesn't help that most fluff is written in first-person, from the view of anarchists.

I personally don't mind it, but the fact that the setting is cool as shit to me helps. No other game I know where I can make my body into a shapeshifting Voltron.

Problem here is that OP sucks at selling his game. That his game is racist is far less an issue than the fact that we can't preview it. EP might be meh, but at least you can snag a free copy.
>>
>>49858307
Newfriend anon, samefagging is when you pretend one of your posts were made by someone else, typically by answering or citing your own post. Saying the same thing to different posts can perhaps be called spamming, but not samefagging. Learn your internet definitions and fuck off.
>>
File: 124987.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
124987.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>49858271
>N-n-no g-g-guys I am totes not an SJW d-d-despite behaving like textbook example of one!

Tell me more.
>>
>>49858313
Huh. I'll check it out.

Thanks.
>>
>>49858322
>Problem here is that OP sucks at selling his game. That his game is racist is far less an issue than the fact that we can't preview it. EP might be meh, but at least you can snag a free copy.

Do you think Christian is short on cash?
>>
>>49858336
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. His "hireability" probably ain't brilliant.
>>
>>49858336
He probably spent much more money making the game than he got selling it.
>>
>>49858336
>Do you think Christian is short on cash?
Nah, he's just a giant Stormfag. If you refuse to pay for his game, he is convinced you're a welfare-stealing nigger trying to get a handout. Not just a regular file-sharing 4channer, those don't exist.

That's how all these retards think.
>>
>>49858322
And thanks to you too.

I'd actually be down to see what Myfargo can do for trying to simulate a Howardian fantasy setting.
>>
>>49857939
there's a difference between "my people are the good guys" and labelling whole races literal untermensch
>>
File: Samefags.gif (102KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Samefags.gif
102KB, 800x1000px
>>49858329
>Y-Y-You are t-t-the newfag!
>Is so new on /tg/ that he hasn't learned how to check same post ID

Nigga you dumb
>>
>>49858354
Wait, you're telling me openly racist convicted murderer-arsonists who spend all day spamming on an anime website aren't in high demand?
>>
>>49858422
>>49858372
>>49858358
>>49858354
>>49858336
>Those timestamps

Anon, please stop, I cannot cringe any harder.
>>
>>49858400
No, what I said was that he, the same anon, was repeating himself, but not samefagging. They are completely different things. If you don't see the difference, you are either new as fuck, or a literal, actual moron.
>>
>>49858400
If you weren't such a newfag you would know that it now shows the... fuck it I'm not spoonfeeding you.
>>
>>49858372
>people who play Myfarog respect intellectual property and try to politely dispel misconception while pointing out all the resources available to make an informed decision on whether you should get the game
>People who don't like myfarog are leeches who demand full scans when there is a wealth of accurate information out there, and probably would buy the game even if there were scans.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>49858511
*wouldn't buy the game
>>
>>49858511
>thinks any intelligent person respects modern intellectual property law
You should go to Reddit. You'd have far more success on the Trump boards than you possibly could on 4chan, since you clearly can't stand how 4chan operates.

Real shame, too. Us 4channers often have lots of disposable income.
>>
>>49858442
The worst part about samefag accusations is that if I post a screencap showing that I'm only one of those posts, the instant reaction is to say that I edited the screenshot.
>>
>>49858594
Why even reply? Some of the posts are less than 60 seconds apart, and some of them are more than 65 seconds apart, but none of them are 60-65 seconds apart, which is what anon was
>implying
>>
>>49858614
It's still depressing. Remember u mad? Remember how there was no possible response to u mad without seeming mad? It's kinda like that.
>>
>>49858578
The only thing wrong with IP law is how long after death copyright lasts. Prove me wrong.

>Trump
Not even a trump supporter, lol.

Also, fuck off with the
>muh secrit club you don't understand 4chan xDDDD >>/Reddit/

I don't even know why I come back to this retarded chan
>>
>>49858711
>I don't even know why I come back to this retarded chan

Don't.
Just don't come here anymore.
You won't be missed.
>>
File: 1335372482314.jpg (52KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1335372482314.jpg
52KB, 366x380px
>>49858628
>>49858614
>>49858594
Anon please. Help me help you. This actually is hurting my soul. You cannot be this desperate.

I mean, are you getting paid for this? Or did just something happen to you that makes you act like this? Jesus, man..
>>
>>49858711
>nothing wrong with the fact that Fair Use is largely gone!
/pol/ stupidity in a nutshell, folks!
>>
I haven't seen MYFAROG threads before, but are they always this awful? In most threads, there's usually just one group of people who are acting like dicks considering /tg/ overall is far nicer than most other boards so only seething losers complaining about change usually shitting up threads while everyone else is cool. Here though, fuck. Nobody looks good in this thread. Fuck the pro-MYFAROG guys for not willing to share anything they have learned about the game rules wise. If you don't own the damn system or can't bring up simple things about its rules and how they work, maybe there's no real point to being for it. Fuck the anti-MYFAROG guys for essentially at that point hating the system for reasons that are next level stupid like some shit about racism/nazism or because of what he did. None of that shit matters, the system is what matters, if you care (which it seems like you guys do wasting so much time posting in this thread) maybe check out a couple minutes of that video. Sure you can't glean everything, but you can get a couple things from Actual Play. If it was a new DnD edition's AP video or something like that you guys would watch it ASAP because while you can't glean all the info you can get something out of it.

Also the guys hating on Eclipse Phase for being anarchist when only about 10-15% of the inhabitable human world is in that setting go fuck yourselves, too you're missing the point of the setting's representation of multiple socioeconomic and political forms with none better than the other.
>>
>>49858816
>fair use
>gimme scans
pick one

>>49858817
always this awful. only good thread was on 2x4 chan and it died from lack of interest.
>>
>>49858817
> Fuck the anti-MYFAROG guys for essentially at that point hating the system for reasons that are next level stupid like some shit about racism/nazism or because of what he did. None of that shit matters, the system is what matters,

Here's a tip. If you don't know anything, lurk more.

This is not the first MYFAROG thread. Basically, it didn't even really start out with this hostility towards the game, but with no rules to discuss beyond a few pages that just show awful, clunky, and purely derivative rules that are dull and awkward, these threads would always just serve to act as a place for Christian and his friends to talk about himself like he does on /pol/. And, these threads are spammed in an endless cycle by what's assuredly shills at this point.

It's a bad game from what we've seen of it.
And, there's the whole business where the only thing interesting about it is that it's made by an insane attention whore, so rather than giving him more attention, these threads should just be marked with a "Garbage system, fuck off shill" and left to die.
>>
>>49858895
>thinks our conversation about Fair Use has anything to do with how 4chan operates.
Seriously, you're on the wrong website.
>>
>>49858817
At this point, I believe there's actually a cabal of 2-4 people who argue out both sides of this nonsense in the name of advertising on 4chan.

But then again, I also believe /tg/ should have some sort of "PDF or GTFO" policy, so maybe I'm just nuts.
>>
>>49858817
>I haven't seen MYFAROG threads before, but are they always this awful?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/myfarog/type/op/

Here, this is pretty much all of the MYFARGO threads on /tg/. As you can see, they're all basically the same:

>OP: does /tg/ like MYFAROG?
>no, post scans or gtfo
>OMG SJW just buy it already why are you so SJW!
>bump from page 10
>bump from page 10
>bump from page 10
>>
File: 1470430732112.jpg (69KB, 675x663px) Image search: [Google]
1470430732112.jpg
69KB, 675x663px
>>49856189

> I'm a proud Nordic Ubermensh ! Time to kill those goddamn alt-niggers/jews/catholics/muslims that are culturaly and/or litteraly destroying the icy shithole that is my mythological homeland !
> Also, women are always -4 strength. LEL

And that's it. That's what MYFAROG is all about. Which is, a complete waste of my time.

Here's a nice picture for (you), OP.
>>
>>49858385
>there's a difference between "my people are the good guys" and labelling whole races literal untermensch
the game does that?
>>
>>49858184
>>49858197
>varg, varg everywhere
>no i am spartacus
jesus christ, you're a living meme.
>>
>>49859250
>>49859371
>http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/08/21/advanced-discrimination-dragons-critical-look-varg-vikernes-myfarog-rpg/

Just take a look at this review, and try not to laugh out loud.
>>
>>49857864

Eclipse Phase is actually almost tolerable nowadays, since more recent sourcebooks are less 'anarchism good capitalism bad'.

There's still the whole thing about transgender people and furries everywhere, but it's what you'd expect from a setting where buying new bodies (not all of which are 100% human) is possible.

I guess myfarog is probably around the same, but it doesn't have much to differentiate it from other games, whereas Eclipse Phase had all sorts of cool stuff to do with transhumanism.
>>
>>49858267
Hush, Stormfront. Just go.
>>
>>49859433
read it. as a "right-wing populist" (i consider myself merely conservative though) i have a natural resistance against nazi accusation: i learned that most are made by people eager to call someone else a witc... nazi to look better in comparison.

here i have for the most part no issue with the "racism" in this game. it's fine to make scandinavians the chosen people in a game. (i am not scandinavian by any means, btw.) where he goes over the top for me is calling the kopparman subhumans (in lotr and conan this was not the case, iirc). the other thing is that well-poisoning sh*t. you don't go there.
>>
>>49858376
I'd recommend Riddle of Steel, simply because myfarog is more 'white men are heroes, black men are assholes', whereas Conan is more 'Conan and his allies are decent human people and occasionally assholes, their enemies are assholes no matter what race they are'.
>>
>>49858400
I don't know if you're so new that you still think you'd look clever by posting this or so old you still think this works.
>>
>>49858578
>disposable income
*neetbux
>>
>>49860149
What are neetbux? I've been hearing this word getting thrown around /tg/ a lot the past few months.
>>
>>49860275

Welfare. Neet is a britbong acronym, "Not Employed, in Education, or Training." Basically no job, no prospects, nothing.
So you get neetbux from da gubmint, which some people use to support their shitposting lifestyle, while others put to better use:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3CR9tYBpW8
>>
>>49860149
>welfare nigger!
And there it is. I have to support some shit writer's shitty book, and if you don't want to without proof it works, you're a welfare nigger.

Move on, folks. There are better games out there that you can actually try out before you buy. No need to support this buttfucking white-trash bitch who is so backwards he doesn't sell digital downloads, or the Stormfag posse he brought with him. It's just a shitty D&D/GURPS hybrid anyways.
>>
>>49860425
Don't you have to do something to get unemployment benefits? I admit it might be different in other countries, but don't you have to, like, prove that you're spending 40 hours a week looking for a job? That you aren't doing drugs? Stuff like that?
>>
>>49860794

Depends on the laws. There's usually some measure of humiliation and pointless busywork involved, though, yeah.The red tape tends to get thicker over time, usually in jumps and starts, whenever a politician works people into a frenzy over Welfare Queens or unicorns or something.
(I have recently became unemployed for the first time in like 20 years, and the amount of mindless bureacratic horseshit I had to wade through to get access to any sort of aid for my family has roughly doubled, perhaps tripled)
>>
>>49860794
>>49860969
The stereotypical NEET bypasses most of the red tape by faking (or claiming to actually have, or actually having) some kind of mental illness, most commonly autism, meaning he's actually getting not unemployment but disability benefits.

Which he then uses to support a lifestyle of constant shitposting, of course.
>>
>>49859433
I did chuckle at the "whose failure he'll probably blame on a Zionist conspiracy or something".

It does, in fact, sound like a thing that might happen.
>>
https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?486428-RPG-Dungeons-Dragons-4th-Edition-reviewed-by-Louis-Cachet-
Hi Louis
>>
>>49859433
I laughed but I also groaned:

>article author:
> I prefer games like World of Darkness or FATE, where the focus is more on telling a collaborative story between the game master/storyteller and the various players.

In the trash it goes.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.