[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1136: Spirit of Sword Speaks to Me Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 598
Thread images: 101

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49832841
>>
Giant waifus or shortstacks, jumpers?
>>
>>49840713
reptiles
>>
>>49840736
Giant reptiles or short reptiles?
>>
>>49840736
I second this.
Reptile waifus are best waifus
>>
Just going to place this here.
>>
Jump #41: Kairos
Drawbacks: You're in the way (1600)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: "Hero"
Species: Human

-Perks-
Intimidating (Free)
My love is stronger (1500)
Killer Instinct (1300)
Berserker (1000)
Rolling Legend (750)
Passing the torch (150)
Bigger is Better (50)
Bodacious Hair (0)

-Items-
Sword (Free)
Dorky Glasses (Free)

Well, this jump was a journey. After I finally found a respectable castle to call my own and cleared out the riffraff living in it, some half-dragon looking bastard breaks in and begins roughing up the robot staff. Of course, they dog piled on him and threw him out. A month later, he barges back in, and repeats the process, though it took a lot more of the robots this time.

This repeated a few times, until the robots were unable to subdue him without any of my families help. Eventually even the lot of them and the roots were unable to subdue him, so I stepped in. I was getting tired of it by this point, so after the fight was over I shot him in the chest with a laser and thre the body out for the crows. A couple months later, he knocks down the entire front wall of my castle, rushes in, and begins destroying my robots totally.

I was entirely un-amused by this horseshit at this point, so when I killed him this time, I left his body in the castle, boarded the Dahak using a teleporter in the basement, and ordered the quantum AI piloting the ship to bomb the place using its weakest ammunition. About a year later, while experimenting in the laboratory, I'm alarmed to hear the intruder alert. The fucker had somehow gotten the teleporter working.

(1/2)
>>
>>49840778
What aboot majora mask
>>
Have you ever twisted and corrupted an innocent soul, jumper?
>>
>>49840787
I ordered half the ships robot crew, over a million, to subdue the fucker. I had the other half to rig that section of the ship to detach and destroy all vehicles, and gave the order for the factories on that section to begin producing robots in the millions. When that half of the ship detached, the fucker was stuck fighting over a million robots, with more on the way, and no avenue of escape.

I spent the rest of my time studying the dragons and experimenting on the robots. Fuckers definitely needed a hardier skeleton.
>>
>>49840789
Yes.

My own
>>
>>49840788
I posted it so people would know that Majora's Mask Anon is still working on it, it's not mine. Sorry if it was confusing but someone asked after it last night.
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>49840713
Size is an illusion, and holds no meaning to me.

>>49840789
Well, I convinced White Mage to take over the world in 8-Bit Theater after Chaos was dealt with.

I just told her about the logical ramifications of the Light Warriors' deaths, given that Black Mage was a) now in Hell, b) bound to take it over any second and c) potentially in permanent possesion of dominion over the other warriors' souls given my pre-emptive killing of the party may have disrupted the universe's delicate balance of shitting on Black Mage.

Yes, I have a few people-die-when-they-are-killed perks. No, I don't trust them to work forever.

Really, I just told her the hard facts and let her come to a conclusion on her own through an assessment of what the rest of the world was like. Hardly any twisting was involved. She just realised that if those awful, awful human beings were practically immortal than someone needed to keep the world safe from them.

As for corruption, I...may have just sort of left an army of giant robots and a remote control lying around.

"Huh. Look at those, don't they look useful for someone's world domi-I mean, harmonious national unity master plan?"

"I don't know, they seem awfully...militaristic"

"Oh, the shoulder cannons? They fire waves of healing magic. Up to a thousand miles away"

"...I'll take 20"
>>
Shaman King
> Age: 21 [Rolled7]
> Location: The Patch Village [Rolled7]
> Origin: Oni [-100CP]
> Shamanism [Get a Freebie!]
> Its Got To Be Magical [-300CP]
> Oni Daiko [Get a Freebie!]
> Just A Kid [Get a Freebie!]
> Stalking Spirit [-100CP]
> Smell For Power [-150CP]
> Purify This [-200CP]
> Battle Outfit [-50CP]
> Tiger Striped Underwear [Get a Freebie!]
> Cho Oni Weapon Import [-200CP]
> Chibi Jumper-Chan [+100CP]

[...]
> A class of spirit created by the desires, ambitions, grief, regret, rage, worries, suffering and other emotions
Yeah that sounds about right for me.

... I mean, if I'm reading this correctly...
Oversouls are basically stupidly durable. And Oni are sentient oversouls. And taking "Its Got To Be Magical" allows me to retain some semblance of Oversoul durability post-jump.
So, while this does not grant true invincibility, I do gain "somewhere around ten times as strong as technology could do with the same amount of energy", where the energy in question, I guess, is coming from my soul?
And I have a pretty strong soul.
And I guess if you added soul upgrade/empowerment perks to that, it would get pretty impressive.
So basically I'm really hard to hurt, I guess.

Anyway, I don't know anything about Shaman King. I never heard of it before this jump.
I guess I'll do what I always do in this situation, which is impromptu vacation jump. I can disguise myself as a kid, I guess. Maybe I can just go around sampling all the food?
Does this world have decent food?
>>
>>49840957
>Oni
Huh cool choice...

>Patch Village
Oh shit....

> I don't know anything about Shaman King.
Runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun!
>>
>>49841012
Good to know. ... But I'm really fast!
I start outside it, I guess? That's what the jump says. So I'm not, like, deeply mired in shit the absolute second I land. I can run at least at Sonic the Hedgehog levels speed.
Plus I have portal magic that can toss me around the planet.
And the Spittle Runner can hit Pluto in like 11 minutes.
So unless they're DBZ characters ripping out of nowhere with psychic detection powers to blast me to oblivion, I should be okay.

They're not, are they?
I literally don't know anything about this place.
>>
>>49841041
Nah should be good then. Thought this might have been one of your retroactively early choices.
>>
>>49841141
It's probably around mid-range. Honestly, I usually assume that jumps are "somewhere around the middle?", which is not very precise even so given that we have something like SIX HUNDRED JUMPS (what the fuck how did this happen). But it gives a base power level of, "I dunno, maybe around typical RPG villain levels?"
Whereas late jumps start to get into absolutely stupid "I'm pretty sure I'm a cosmic horror" areas. Undertale and Naruto are quite late.
Even if I assume that it's "somewhat early", it's probably still got at least 50+ jumps ahead of it. And Sonic, Generator Rex, and Invader Zim were all firmly in that first 50, which is where those powers I listed came from. Not to mention stuff like... turning invisible, or Mystique + Beastboy level shapeshifting.
You'd have to go way, way early for me to not be pretty damn good at hiding and running away.

At the very least, it's likely after my Final Fantasy arc, which is an "arc" only because all those jumps are clumped together in a big mess, and that's like twelve jumps right there, all slotted after those aforementioned jumps, that incidentally gives me access to airships, summons, magitek and mako reactors, so... I should do okay, I think.

... Geez, it can be really confusing, having such a long list of nebulously ordered jumps. Even I have a hard time keeping track of it.
One day I'll order these properly!
... one day...
>>
>>49840789
What happened to her?
>>
>>49841244
That pic would make a great form to make people underestimate your Oni self. Also very amusing for me to think about.
>>
>>49841422
Someone import her there
>>
>>49840778
No gender/age roll?
>>
>>49841453
Working on it?
>>
>>49840778
I haven't read the series, but given that the jump gives the impression that swordplay is pretty prevalent here, I kind of want to suggest a free, average quality and completely mundane sword in the gear section.
>>
>>49841244
>we have something like SIX HUNDRED JUMPS
670 Jumps, or thereabouts as of last thread.
>>
>>49841492
Sure.
>>
>>49841577
>More jumps than there are Simpsons episodes
>>
>>49841487
Okay wow, apparently I'm too tired to type right:

Is Samurai Deeper Kyo ready for builds?
>>
>>49841632
For now
>>
>>49841638
Should be. I've gotten no feedback other than looks good this last post so I'll be finishing up some stuff and if anyone has a Drawback they'd like I'll add that but it looks like I'm nearly finished.
>>
File: dog and chicken.jpg (76KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
dog and chicken.jpg
76KB, 816x979px
>>49840713
Husbandos.
>>
>>49840713
I hate both of those.
>>
>>49840713
Dragons
>>
File: BBSBkntc.jpg (44KB, 640x576px)
BBSBkntc.jpg
44KB, 640x576px
>>49840713
I'm of the opinion that anyone who extols only a single body type while denouncing all others is boring.

>>49841577
And despite that, to me, "Somewhere around the middle...?" hovers around maybe 100+ jumps or so. Which is not really the middle at all, when you think about it. Although it gives you an idea of where I tend to think of things.
Although mind, that's 100+ jumps of basically doing fuck all. I'm probably quite a bit weaker than a normal jumper who would get to that number, on the basis of being a total casual.
Though it's nothing to sneeze at.
Hence, the thought, "I dunno, I think I'm about on the level of Kuja from Final Fantasy, maybe."

Though in reality, due to the sheer quantity of jumps I've been to, and the experiences, and time to train (because I do train, it's just again, pretty casual. None of that Rock Lee shit), I'm probably way stronger than that in reality.
But I tend to forget what all jumps I've been to, and not having a distinct order only muddies that further.
Though I think you see it every once in awhile, when things get "serious", and like a flash of lightning I suddenly remember a bunch of scattered bullshit from a hundred different jumps because I actually have to try, and things get kindof stupid then.
Which I think of kindof like poking a sleeping bear.

I don't know where I'm going with this.
Power levels are bullshit I guess.
Especially mine, because I am so bad at them.

>>49841297
Seems like something I'd do.
So, think away!
>>
Here we go if this passes muster then I'll post it on the uploads.
How is it?
>>
>>49841930
What is it meant to say about Battle Doll and human organs?
>>
>>49840713
Sushi. Can't get enough of it.
>>
>>49841963
Ah thank you. Anything else it now say, as if should have, "... they contain all the same organs and are somewhat vulnerable to attacks"
>>
Did I need to buy the stasis pods to use the companion housing supplement yes?
>>
>>49842026
there are ways to get companions other than pods
>>
>>49842026
Quite the opposite, actually. You don't have to buy stasis pods, but using supplements at all is frowned upon, though nobody really minds as long as you keep it to yourself since no matter what some folks think, we can't police your thoughts.
>>
>>49841930
What happens if you have True Red Eyes and take Red Eyes? Do your True Red Eyes just get stronger?
>>
File: sakubus.jpg (190KB, 669x1000px)
sakubus.jpg
190KB, 669x1000px
>>49840713
Lolis
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 314x161px)
index.jpg
8KB, 314x161px
>>49842071
>>49842071
Not yet anyway
>>
>>49842071
oh well guess i'll do my own thing
>>
>>49842092
I'd say no, though you could toggle between the ascetics of the two eyes. True Red Eyes fill the entire eye sanguine and have white pupils whilst Red Eyes just have crimson irises. Just ascetics but something some people may want the ability.
>>
File: tumblr_npsgonE8Sx1unm603o1_1280.png (495KB, 721x995px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npsgonE8Sx1unm603o1_1280.png
495KB, 721x995px
>>49840713
Between the two? Giantesses. Amazons do something to me I don't understand.

>>49841809
There is nothing quite like vehemently denouncing all opposition. I think you'll find that the majority of the "Best Girl" or "Loli for lyfe" crowds are doing it out of catharsis and don't stake their entire existence on that opinion.
>>
>>49842133
Might want to put that in the notes.
If I take Rare Kind as a True Mibu, am I still a True Mibu, or am I some kind of super Battle Doll now?
>>
>>49842123
Black is white, and white is black.
The fact's a lie, and the lie's a fact.
You are the dead, and the dead are alive.
Two plus two equals five.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 1200x900px
Massive spoilers for Pokemon but
[spoilers]Man the new JoJo's looks great[/spoilers]
>>
>>49842186
True Mibu with the Rare Kind trait of constant evolution during adversity. Basically you'd gain the traits of Wanderer perks whilst still, somehow being a True Mibu. Perhaps it's something you'll expand upon or maybe it's just Jumpchain fiat.
>>
Could we remove Super Smash Bros and No Game No Life from the drive? Both of them are obvious powergrabs, it's pretty much impossible to die unless you take the biggest drawback.
>>
File: 1425055211793.jpg (48KB, 550x598px)
1425055211793.jpg
48KB, 550x598px
>>49842249
Thanks for putting up with my questions, and thank you for the awesome jump.
>>
>>49842265
We accidentally deleted the delete button in the early days of the google drive, it is our darkest secret and greatest shame.

This is the True reason behind the no removing or replacing content policy, we have simply lost the capability.
>>
So what WIPs are people most looking forward to?
>>
>>49842279
No problem.
>>
>>49842297
Oh ok nevermind then
>>
>>49842206
But I know a hero will come
And the night, the night will be torn apart
And I know we won't fight alone
And the spark that we carry will turn the dark into
A flame, a fire, a light
>>
File: Da ba dee da ba daa.jpg (124KB, 699x357px) Image search: [Google]
Da ba dee da ba daa.jpg
124KB, 699x357px
>>49842317
I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa.
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa.
>>
Here we go guys last time to revise before it goes into the Drive. How's it look?
>>
Hey Heavensanon,is stuff offered in Captain N obtainable in jump? I think I am going to try and covertly replicate the power pad via Minecraft Cheat Mode since I can't afford it. and I want to know if that is verboten?
>>
>>49842584
Forgot my Trip
>>
File: young genkai.jpg (19KB, 480x360px)
young genkai.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Are there any ways besides the Age-Age fruit to control other peoples age? Narnia Time covers me, but I need something for my companions and in jump friends.
>>
>>49842736
There is some stuff in kids next door. You might want to look into.
>>
>>49842736
>>49842775

http://knd.wikia.com/wiki/Age_Cigar
>>
>>49842736
Becoming a master of genetics would probably cover it.
I think Red Dwarf has a shower you can buy that rejuvenates people.
>>
File: E23.jpg (44KB, 960x540px)
E23.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>49842736
Inukami has a spell for that.
In the last couple episodes of the anime, Keita (the protagonist) gets de-aged to a baby, though this in no way effects him mentally. He then has to try and not die while the final villain is blowing up the city until he can get aged up again.
Also works as a debuff, as when one of the cute girls unleashes a super mode, and the villain just turns back her clock to a time before she got the super mode. However the hell that works.
Another magic trick is being able to petrify and depetrify people, effectively "freezing time" for them. Not sure if that's based off the same spell or not, though. But it's a thing.
Anyway, there's no indication that you couldn't just dial the metaphorical power settings back a bit so they only go back to, like, teenager or young adult.

I watched that whole anime.
I'd ALMOST blocked it out of my memory.
>>
>>49842736
Juvenate Treatment (40K) mmight work for a while.
Also this >>49842905 is likely better.
>>
>>49842505
Alrighty then it's in the Uploads folder now.
>>
>>49839423
It refers to out of jump powers.

>>49840182
If you take reishi, you are forced to take one of two mandatory drawbacks. Said drawback does not count towards your drawback cap.

>>49840244
I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>49842775
>>49842788
That works, but the 1100cp for that Jumpchan guarantee is going to hurt.

>>49842905
That works too, thanks!

>>49842881
>>49842926
I am looking for something with a bit more control than that, but thank you anyway.
>>
>>49843000
>+300 cp - Singular Reincarnation
>When your soul was reborn into this world, the great spirit decided that all your extra lives were different people than you, and as such, has removed all your powers from you. Now, you still get all your perks from THIS jump, but from everywhere else? Sorry, you’re out of luck. You are allowed body mod and an empty warehouse however, so surely it isn’t too bad?

And just for the hell of it...

>+500 cp - An Army Of Me, Myself, And I, requires Singular Reincarnation.
>Unlike Hao, you do not possess the might and power of multiple reincarnations. In fact, you posses only one. Your current one, that of the world of Shaman King. However, instead of merely allowing your other selves to float around for the duration of the jump, they have been actively reincarnated them as well. Some of your powers may end up as Mochirei, some as Normal Family, or any of the origins, depending on what kind of jump they were from. Regardless, you will have to seek out and befriend each and every one of them. And you can’t leave until you finish.
>>
>>49843299
>+300 cp - Singular Reincarnation
Nice fluff!

>+500 cp - An Army Of Me, Myself, And I, requires Singular Reincarnation.
Please kill me the late Jumper edition.
>>
File: blank28.png (541KB, 1054x778px)
blank28.png
541KB, 1054x778px
>>49842505
Ready for builds, apparently!

Drawback: The Demon King of the Sixth Heaven (1600)

Rolled Kyushu

True Mibu, age 24 (1100)

An Era of Embers (Free)
Aura (Free)
True Red Eyes (Free)
Hidden Forbidden Jumper Style (800)
Onmyoken (Yin-Yang Sword) (500)
Mark of a Crimson King (200)
The Power of Faith (0)

Huh. Apparently, being mostly made of spiritual energy is sufficient to stave off that death disease plague thing. Go figure.

Now to do research on this 'One' stuff. What even is it? I'm guessing it's NOT whatever makes Saitama so jacked, but either way-when I analyse Mibuhood enough to transplant its' perfected form into others I'm throwing that into the mix. No Rare Kind, though. Maybe some sort of Angelus Stone composite as a replacement.

Questions for later. A quick look at this place seems to indicate everything has been going to hell in a handbasket. At this rate, it's only a matter of time before the OTHER OG Mibu out there reasserts control of his host body, and then does...a bunch of weird spirit bullshit to recover his original body. Meanwhile, the alleged Mibo clan is a mismanaged, delusional bunch of hormunculi with megalomania.

Fuck it. Taking the Crimson Throne to cut out this silliness once and for all. And inventing a cure for the bloodrage thing along the way. First order of business: Extract the sociopathic sunavabitch who is apparently the only other member of my species from his host body and shove him in Mibu prison. For life. With extreme prejudice. Trapped inside a sock puppet for the rest of his unnatural life.

Cause I'm the True Mibu, yes I'm the True Mibu

All you other True Mibus are just imitating

So won't the real Crimson King please stand up?

Please stand up? Please stand up?

...yep. This is literally going to be the opening lines of my inauguration speech.

Oh, right. Oda.

Hey Alice, I found you a new friend!
>>
Does anyone have a list of"you're always you" perks?
>>
>>49843322
Hey, its not like they hate you, they just don't know who this whackjob is.

And besides, their powers should be fairly distinctive, even if seen though a shamanic lens, yeah?
>>
>>49843381
My normal person backgrounds beg to differ. They'll be nearly invisible in the backdrop of humanity.
>>
Do"limit remover" perks such as Folded 1000 Times and Soft-cap stack?
>>
>>49843433
Yes.
>>
>>49843433
I don't see how they would.
Just get some learning perks if you want to speed up your progress.
>>
>>49842365
SOON.

Wait for anime, then you will get the jump. It's coming
>>
>>49843452
I was just thinking that when they affect the same parameters, the requirements for those parameters might be lessened.
>>
>>49843483
That's how I run it.
>>
File: USM_Logo.png (134KB, 500x281px)
USM_Logo.png
134KB, 500x281px
Well guys the rough draft of the USM perks are out.

Let me know if you guys think they are balanced or any good.

http://pastebin.com/XEh5wuJ8

After this I think I'll just wait till I have a WiP in pdf form before posting anything more than maybe teasers or asking for advice on something.
>>
>>49843468
There making a Eiffel 65 anime? Sweet.
>>
>>49843381
Yo BLADE I've been looking into German Hollow Quest, trying to catch up. If you don't mind could you throw me what you had and I wanna do a long term project.
Looks like a good one.
>>
>>49843452
Elona and Somefaggit, both agreed that the perks do stack to make it easier to train things up. There was quite a lengthy bit about it in the thread.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38384622/#38396717
>>
>>49843554
Yo, Gaunlet, how feasible would it be to learn some of those techniques in-jump? Is it even possible?
>>
>>49843585
Yo anon, where the hood at?
>>
>>49843299
Do they remember their jump or is it just our selves Reincarnated but having the same/similar powers?
>>
>>49843585
Quite possible. The main style that is noted in the perks is pretty much the Mibu go-to so there are some teachers floating around. The Forbidden stuff is know to three to five masters though so you'll have to look into that. Learning them the old fashioned way, and not the insanely fast way, will take years though. Nothing stopping you from doing so though.
>>
>>49843549
No, they making Azure Striker Gunvolt anime which is what that poster's pic related was
>>
>>49843554
I AM PUTTING MY HOPES IN YOU, MAN!

And dreams.
And

DETERMINATION
>>
>>49843615
The Wanderer stuff can't be learned, though, right? It's mainly biology it seems.

I ask because I'm trying to decide between Indara and Energy Emissions. One seems learnable, the other doesn't.
>>
>>49843660
I'm going into this with objective of making a German Hollow Quest. Just want to state that outright.

>>49843669
Indara is mostly learnable but Wanderer... not so much.
>>
>>49843538
Right I might just go for pure bad guy perks in this one... this somehow fills me with excitement.
>>
>>49843707
You mean making German Hollow Quest jump. Not the actual quest, right?

I mean, what else would one think you are supposed to make when you say you will make GHQ jump?
>>
>>49842736
Tenchi Muyo had the space tree that makes everyone immortal in the sense they don't die of old age.

I think it set them to the prime of their life?
>>
>>49843749
Yeah that... let's just go on.
Not really going to get into that.
>>
>>49843538
I'm not a fan of the way they're organized, but they look fine so far.
>>
>>49843299
What happens if a reincarnation of your powers dies? What happens at the end, do they merge back into you or stay as seperate beings?
>>
>>49843777
O...Kay?

Still confused but alright
>>
>>49843749
Some people who want to use it as an excuse for a new bleach jump. Which kind of annoys me because I want it to actually be a German Hollow Quest jump.
>>
>>49843865
Look it up on archives. I just don't wanna open that can of worms. BLADE's username and German Hollow Quest should get you in the right area for the search.
>>
>>49843867
>>49843884

Reborn is updating Bleach though. So we got that.

And GHQ has tons of stuff for everyone that was not in anime. Even if it only has hollow related stuff that's enough
>>
>>49843299
Since you can apparently raise your Furyoku by experiencing death, would jumpers who were undead prior to Shaman King get any kind of benefit?
>>
>>49843538
>Taskmaster
Das cool, mang.
>>
>>49843906
Yeah, but some people wanted it to be a Bleach jump called German Hollow Quest rather than a German Hollow Quest jump. So they wanted it to have lots of Shinigami stuff which didn't really make sense.
>>
>>49843538
I'm loving the shit out of this. I am so hyped for this jump. Even if it looks like my good guy jumper might have to go Sinister Six just for those science perks.
>>
>>49843906
>Reborn is updating

Does anyone seriously think he's going to spontaneously improve all of a sudden?
>>
>>49843942
Agreed.
>>
File: quick.gif (707KB, 499x285px)
quick.gif
707KB, 499x285px
>>49843538
It's all looking good. I NEED this jump so badly.
>>
>>49843910
Going through the Magicka jump would give you quite a boost. Not actually sure about undead, Furyoku is supposed to represent your closeness with the circle of death and rebirth, so being outside of that would mean something strange.
>>
>>49842736
Ranma has a magic mushroom that de-ages/ages you depending on how tall it is. Probably has a practical limit on how old you can get with it though.
>>
File: 1455988375713.gif (635KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
1455988375713.gif
635KB, 500x312px
>>49844005
>magic mushroom
Far out man.
>>
>>49843947
He also hasn't posted since he asked for advice about Prototype a couple of threads ago.
>>
File: 1422932114233.jpg (99KB, 970x532px)
1422932114233.jpg
99KB, 970x532px
I've got an important One Piece question.

If I take the Dakka-Dakka fruit and the drawback where I'm missing an arm, can I grow a gun out of my shoulder, then grow more guns on that gun, then keep doing that until I've formed some kind of giant gun-fist that I can use to punch people?
>>
>>49843910
Magenkyo sharingan deal. Death only counts from that point on.
>>
>>49844115
> Get in a fist fight with a swordsman.
> He cuts off your arms.
> You just grow guns to replace them.
> Every time he cuts you, it just becomes more guns.
> Soon you are all guns.
> You are still trying to punch him.
>>
File: spiderman-facepalm.jpg (29KB, 650x395px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman-facepalm.jpg
29KB, 650x395px
>>49843538
Ah shit, S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy Student capstone.

I'll post it later.
>>
>>49844217
>The Iron Giant regards you with disapproval
>>
>>49843865
In my opinion, GHQ does not have enough non-hollow material. I theorized about making it singularly about hollows, similar to how the exalted jumps are separated by type, but people didn't like that idea.

>>49843554
I had like, two perks. The animal/death aspect perks. that basically it. I can throw you the notables list if you want?

>>49843614
same/similar powers.

>>49843853
if they die, you only need to identify who they were, instead of making friends with them, and the merge back post jump.

they all merge back, unless you do something funky like try and make one of your altselves a companion via the ghost/jumper hot springs option.

>>49843910
The only thing prior to Shaman King that would provide a benefit to your furykou is 1up perks that you could use to try and get more.

>>49844145
Hey, SKAnon, did you see this >>49843299 ?
>>
>>49844263
Anything is better than starting with nothing friend.
>>
File: Hot-Army-Girls-Photos.jpg (75KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Army-Girls-Photos.jpg
75KB, 500x404px
>>49844217
> "LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST BOUGHT TICKETS TO THE GUN SHOW"
> "STOP SAYING THAT"
>>
>>49844263
>The only thing prior to Shaman King that would provide a benefit to your furykou is 1up perks that you could use to try and get more.
Fair enough. I just find it funny that a literal god of death who went in there wouldn't get any benefit.
>>
>>49844274
Using someone else’s zanpakuto?
Not going insane at prison camp?
Healing/accidic mucus?
Accidentally made a fullbringer?
Portal Blocking machine?
Energy concealing soul nanites?
Thanatosis/Killing Intent
Ghost Fruit Seed
Ayon
Assault Mode
“Crutches are made for those who need them.
Hollow hiding cloak
Incomplete cloak

Decent Fullbringer stuff and indication of how they might evolve.
Dual Fullbring and Fullbring merge like Asher.
Whatever the fuck Dante is.
Magic or tools of Quincy, like the one that trained Uryuu now.
Hollow race. Segunda Etapa achievable by any Arrancar if try hard enough?
Being hollow or Arrancar of an animal or so creature and devouring its way into sentience or something.
Possible starting location of Vanheim.
Leadership perks?
Stylish clothes. Pet creature, notes on arrancars and Shinigami and stuff, maybe surgical tools for spirit tests and operations?
This not!Visard that this Ichigo and that one captain seems to be.
Possibility to start in past maybe even World War 2, and drawback to stay longer.
Healing Spring.
Following what Quest did and each hollow having a unique power means something better than canon power selection
>>
>>49844217
>>49844279
Lets be honest, is there any reason to get a devil fruit besides doing stupid shit like that?
>>
>>49844274
>>49844306
and this bit which got posted by someone.

>Different methods of Vizard creation by hollowifying the zanpaktou and its spirit, the second Fullbring symbolizing some other aspect of yourself or your life and ability to combine them into a complete thing, as the priest had a silver locket Medallion that turned into snake with metal control, symbolizing his time and survival of Auschwitz, and his second Fullbring being a cross that turns into sword and shield of light, symbolizing his job, experience, life as a priest and more. Realization of achievements. Combining them game black and green colored full body armor with large sword that turns anything cut to metal which it can manipulate later

>I want there to be whatever Dante is, or even a tiny bit of such. Manipulation of hollow heart mask white ooze

>I want a pet whatever animal was used for my animal hollow motif.

>The jump for GHQ doesn't have to focus on regular Shinigami or Quincy, but it would be great if it focused on everything related to hollows or hollow based, like fullbringers.

>And as for nano hollows, they technically serve as spirit bacterias allowing flora and such of Hollow World, with Kaizar just being who they originated from
>>
>>49844305
Conjoined conjures?
>>
>>49844306
>>49844311
Thanks this is actually a really decent start to a skeleton.
>>
File: 1371978261455.jpg (79KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1371978261455.jpg
79KB, 600x586px
>>49844310
Doing stupid shit like that is what I live for.
>>
>>49844251
Ok here is the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy Student capstone.

Mistakes 600cp (discount for S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy Student)
Your relationship with S.H.I.E.L.D. is not a normal one, as one of many super human’s found and trained by the organization you are not one of the rank and file and considerable more valuable. There is also the pragmatic factor that a flunked student of today may become the super villain of tomorrow. As such S.H.I.E.L.D. takes great care in handling you when you make mistakes, trying to use suitable punishments while letting you get away with something that the rank and file would not get a second chance on. As such after this jump any organization comes to rely on keeping you seemly in the face of numerus joyrides with the super jet and accidentally unleashing an age old super villain. However, you must truly be aligned with that organizations goals at least in spirit if not the details, and must face some punishment, even if really a slap on the wrist comparatively speaking.
>>
>>49844263
>Hey, SKAnon, did you see this >>49843299 ?
Good for me. Lulz be had.
>>
>>49844352
>meta fiat shit
ew no thanks
>>
>>49844352
Don't listen to >>49844392 he's a tool.
I for one like the perk.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

Jump 11: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Wait, I'm where?! Fucking hell!
Background: Pattern Blue - Angel [900] - Not just because I like the options, but because being human is a fucking health hazard here.
Era: 2015 AD, Tokyo-3
Perks:
Waveform Anatomy - Does this mean I don't have to use the bathroom anymore?
Solipistic Integrity - Bam. An island onto myself. [1100]
Hybrid - I don't want to always be huge, you know. [1000]
Non-Euclidean - I can feel it. [800]
AT Field Mastery - Necessary. [600]
Unassailable - Might. [300]
Basic AT Field Functions - Pfft.
Advanced AT Field Functions - Very good.
Extranormal Senses [250] - I can see...so many things, now.
Passive Field Effect [200] - Fun.
Improved Regeneration [0] - Will need this.

Gear:
Infinite Supply of Tang - Very funny.

Drawbacks:
Uncomfortable Symbolism - ...I am not amused. [1100]
Congratulations - Dear god, SHUT UP. [1200]

>Last time on Peace Walker
FUCK ME I'M IN EVANGELION
>This time on Peace Walker

So I'm...not really human anymore. Confidence and integrity are my allies, now, from the looks of it. And in the distance, I can feel ADAM...calling to me. Like an incredibly determined and annoying in-law. Naturally, I go in the opposite direction. Very far in the opposite direction. I have to admit, I only chose Angel because I wanted to have a soul Lilith honestly wouldn't give a rat's ass about taking when the Impact happens.

So that's why I'm currently on a beach with a red sea with a gigantic naked woman's head staring vacantly at me.

...wish I had a deck of cards.

Wait, I have the Warehouse arcade.

Nevermind.

1. Generic Magical Girl
2. Jojo
3. Skies of Arcadia
4. Hero BBS
5. Career Model
6. Charles Barkley
7. Megaman Classic
8. Auralnauts
9. Order of the Stick
10. Megaman Zero
>>
>>49844455
>I have to admit, I only chose Angel because I wanted to have a soul Lilith honestly wouldn't give a rat's ass about taking when the Impact happens.
Pretty sure she'd take yours anyway, given that all the possible ways Third Impact could happen would involve Lilith fusing with either an Adam-derived life form or Adam itself. No one's working on a purely Lilith-based Instrumentality.
>>
>>49844527
Still hiding in the Warehouse. Look, even if it means sitting in a barren wasteland for years, I just got back from directing an entire war effort, then getting a crash-course in Japanese reconstruction. Screw this world and everyone in it, I want a vacation.
>>
>>49844455
Jump 12: Auralnauts Star Wars - Aw man I love Star Wa-wait, what was that first part?
Background: Hobo - I'm a what. I mean, you're not wrong, but...
Perks:
I Always Talk First - Except when I don't
Well, Techically, You Talked First - Like now for instance. [900]
NANANANANAH - This is probably the cruelest thing I have acquired. [700]
[MUFFLED SCREAMING SOUNDS] - STANNIS! [400]
It's Impossible to Stay Mad At You! - I mean, considering my lack of good decision making skills...[300]
Dance Effects - Cool
Bad Singing - Hey, fuck you!

Gear:
Sick Mask - What do you mean I can't take this off?
Sweet Ride - This is literally just a YT-1300 with bright neon colors. [200]
Company Tie Fighter - This doesn't even have landing gear! What the shit?! [0]

I'm, uh.

I gotta admit, I'm at a loss for words right now. Apparently dance moves and parties are the order of the day. The events of Star Wars seem to be playing out, but everything is...weird. Not to mention how ‘off’ 3-PO is acting. Maybe I should just do what I did last time and hide out for the time being-

>Ahem.

Oh, what now?

>Remember our conversation about avoiding interesting things, Anon?

Look, throw me a bone here, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in places like this.

>Alright. Just keep in mind, if the next stop is equally boring, I'm going to spice things up myself.

Are you mad? I feel like you're mad at me.

>Whatever gave you that idea?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>49844751
1. Generic Magical Girl
2. Jojo
3. Skies of Arcadia
4. Hero BBS
5. Career Model
6. Charles Barkley
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Megaman Zero
>>
>>49844751
Y'know, I'm starting to get the feeling that your last chain's Jumpchan wasn't intending on letting you get the spark at all, honestly. They seemed like the kind of person that shouldn't be Jump Coordinating.
>>
>>49844878
Well, my last Jump Coordinator was basically Cosmic Satan. You're probably not wrong. We'll never know, though.

This one is a bit more like 'disgruntled supervisor'. And is grumpy.
>>
>>49844751
>He didnt get on the dance floor and huff midichlorians

Bruh
>>
Would y'all say it's worth getting Miracle of Effort from SDK if I already have First Time Is Always the Hardest from Otoyomegatari?
>>
>>49845084
No, depleting returns makes stacking perks an extremely stupid idea.
>>
File: Epicsans.png (502KB, 512x512px)
Epicsans.png
502KB, 512x512px
>>49845006
BRUH!

>>49845084
The First Time is Always the Hardest grants you the ability to always match you previous efforts right? That's completely different from Miracle of Effort, which allows you to hone complex actions into instinctive functions.
My opinion, but yeah!
>>
>>49845188
Not everyone plays with it, though.
>>
>>49845219
Would A Matter of Faith help one learn Satori? Is it a reliably reproducible event?
>>
>>49845529
Satori is just something some people are capable of, though from the explanations of Telepathy in the manga it might be possible to learn it but I don't know. I personally say no, as Yukimura has Telepathy, from which Satori is 'evolved', but he has never shows the ability to call on Satori. And he trains hard.
>>
>>49845617
Is the enlightenment offered by Satori equivalent to the enlightenment offered by A Matter of Faith?
>>
>>49844326
Hey, BLADE? Is the Furyoku/Reiyoku in the Shaman King jump based on the Anime or the Manga?

Because the Manga doesn't have Yoh start at 500 at all (he's 270 AFTER some training).

Nor does it seem to require a Furyoku higher than the Spirit's Reiyoku, considering Amidamaru has 920 and Yoh got an Oversoul without any problems when his Furyoku was even less than that 270.

Oh, and why does Above Average Ghostly Ally get you a Spirit that's so much better than your own origin gives you?

Also, screw you for making a jump of this. Now I'm binge-reading the manga, while I have exams next week... I can't afford spending that time...

Anyway, what would be better to show up Hao/Patch and his Spirit of Fire with a 600cp Above Average Ghostly Ally...

Elemental Aspect (Fire) and 640,000 Reiyoku, to be twice as powerful a Spirit of Fire? Or Conceptual Authority (Fire), Memory-dependent image (or the fighting style perk), and 320,000 Reiyoku, to be just /slightly/ lesser in raw power, but actually more awesome?

Also, would I get more irony points by burning his soul for fuel OR by forging his soul into an ashtray (incidentially making his suffer horribly for eternity)?
>>
>>49846580
>pic related

Im gonna be honest, I had nothing to do with the numbers, so I don't know where they came from.

I kinda hate saying that, as is sounds like i'm trying to wash my hands of the issue, but that was something SKAnon put into the original version, and I just left as is because i thought it was right.

I will mention this to him though.

As for AAGA, because the one you get free is supposed to be an ordinary human ghost, and the AAGA spirits are very much not ordinary. Its called 'above average' for a reason.

>showing up hao
I should note that the fighting style perk is free to ghosts, so the AAGA would get that for free.

Beyond that, conceptual authority would probably be better, as it would probably let you out-fire the SOF. Or, alternately, the SOF probably has it, and you need it to not get eaten by the SOF.
>>
>>49846580
>Forming an oversoul when the Reiyoku exceed the Furyoku
I hate to bring this up, but what does this mean for the "jumper-ghost would kill a normal shaman" justification for sealing powers?
>>
>>49846972
>Im gonna be honest...
>I will mention this to him though.
Alright then, fair enough. Just thought I'd mention it since it seemed weird when I read that chapter. First time Furyoku/Reiyoku levels are mentioned.

Damn, I forgot how messed up a whole bunch of these shamans are. Pic related.

>As for AAGA, because the one you get free is supposed to be an ordinary human ghost, and the AAGA spirits are very much not ordinary. Its called 'above average' for a reason.
Fair point, I suppose.

Feels kinda weird the companion you can get for 600cp requires you to go into drawbacks to even begin to match, without counting the 800cp it gets to spend on top of that.

But I guess the jump is more focussed on being a shaman and not a spirit?

>I should note that the fighting style perk is free to ghosts, so the AAGA would get that for free.
Oh, really? I thought only the 50cp perks were free... That's pretty nice.

>Beyond that, conceptual authority would probably be better, as it would probably let you out-fire the SOF. Or, alternately, the SOF probably has it, and you need it to not get eaten by the SOF.
Got it, thanks.

Kind of sad I'm still 10,000 behind it in raw power then, but I'm sure I can make up for it with a ridiculous amount of Furyoku. And/Or train it up a bit further. And/Or just rely on Conceptual Authority being awesome.

...Now I have an urge to go with a full circle of Not!Elemental Spirits with my companions. I wonder if I should get the Spirit of Heart myself?
>>
>>49847380
>I forgot how messed up a whole bunch of these shamans are
Don't worry, he's a good person deep down.

All shaman are.
>>
>>49847456
Such a good person that you almost forget he's an insane serial killer, yes.
>>
>>49847380
... What happens to the little fellow?
>>
>>49847662
He lives.
>>
File: shaman_king_40_19.jpg (141KB, 800x1193px)
shaman_king_40_19.jpg
141KB, 800x1193px
>>49847662
He gets his chest cut open by the psycho doctor/necromancer. Almost dies from bloodloss, but gets brought to a hospital in time.
>>
>>49847730
The crucifix being there becomes hilarious when you realize that Jesus was a Shaman King.
>>
>>49847662
Minor trauma, but he lives. Ironically, Faust ends up on a team with yoh later.

Anna, utter badass that she is, blackmailed him using him wife's ghost,
>>
Is level 10 the absolute max level in Hero Union BBS?
>>
>>49848554
Yes.
>>
>>49848554
The way it's described it's almost like Alpha level Psykers in 40k. Reach a certain point of power and you're an Alpha Psyker, but there's hierarchy among Alphas. Level 10 is described the same way more or less.
>>
>>49848554
It's just a ranking system they use to determine how powerful something is. The union gives you your level, it's not video game logic where you kill an arbitrary number of things and then level up. So, even if 10 was the highest level, it doesn't mean that there's a hardcap on how strong you can grow.

Actually, I don't know if level 10 is the highest it can go, but level 10s are considered god-killers.
>>
I am going to zootopia now and I have a very important question.

What is a good way to sterilize an entire race of anthropomorphic rabbits?
>>
>>49848702
Genophage.

Next question.
>>
>>49848702
Don't be edgy, it was a cute movie.
>>
>>49848720
>Don't be edgy

>where_do_you_think_you_are.jpg
>>
>>49848720
Not being edgy, judy hopps has over 295 siblings when she was like 9. The town population has a real time rolling counter on it that keeps ticking up.

>>49848719
From mass effect? How does that actually work in setting?
>>
>>49848762
I think he was referring more to the idea of releasing a customized virus that would selectively target the reproductive systems of a single species, limiting their fertility to reasonable levels.
>>
File: shaman_king_85_9.jpg (104KB, 800x1231px)
shaman_king_85_9.jpg
104KB, 800x1231px
>>49848095
Hey, the Memory-Dependent Image perk let's me be just as huge and inhuman as the Spirit of Fire and others, right? Not just look like the human spirits?

Also, here's pic of someone's soul being burned to nothing by that thing. Just to show (not just state) that Shaman King spirits/souls aren't actually invincible.
>>
>>49848762
They're rabbits. What do you expect? They also tend to grow giant ass carrots which seems to feed everyone.
>>
>>49848811
The problem is that with that kind of reproductive speed, either 99% of them die before bearing children, or they out-reproduce nearly every other species on the planet. Neither possibility is very desirable.
>>
>>49848849
Given how well Zootopia seems to work, I think we can assume that there's probably something in place.
>>
>>49848870
Which is what? If it's not either of the two above options, then the third choice is some variety of mass sterilization, which is exactly what >>49848762 was aiming for in the first place. So at best, we can just tell him that his plan was already accomplished.
>>
>>49848870
The system in place seems to be "shove them out in the country away from the city to breed and grow carrots" which is weird since rabbits cannot actually live off of carrots.
>>
File: vasectomy.png (72KB, 635x452px) Image search: [Google]
vasectomy.png
72KB, 635x452px
>>49848849
Just start murdering all the rabbits, and rodents, and basically all the small prey animals. because it's not going to be limited to just rabbits, and everyone must already be in a constant state of death and starvation, because there's no way that they could survive for five years under that kind of pressure, let alone the twenty five that Judy's been alive for as defined by her age in the movie. Nobody in the setting should be alive, period. Everyone is actually dead.
You're going to have to engage in mass culling of the entire prey population's living corpses, because if you leave any of them alive they're just going to breed all their dead babies again because nobody's eating each other.

And if you don't want to do that, then you're going to have to tear down Zootopia and the civilization they've developed and force people to start eating each other.
>>
>>49848934
>which is weird since rabbits cannot actually live off of carrots.
Thus, they die, and the population control is established.
>>
Wait a minute, for Girls Und Panzer throat mics are discounted at 250. Does this mean I round up because I don't see anything that's 25 CP? Throat Mics: [250] Discounted for Scion.
>>
>>49849382
Either buy two or enjoy your leftover points.
>>
>>49849430
The worst.
>>
>>49849382
The Tankery section is, I believe, spendable to the desirable amount.
>>
>>49849056
You may as well take the max point drawback if you're headed to Zootopia with that kind of mind set.

An alternate theory is that the population counting sign has been broken for a while and is just rolling out of control.
>>
>>49849640
295 siblings is a hard number given by her parents and that is just 1 family. In a town full of rabbits. I am of the opinion the sign is semi accurate.
>>
File: deep.jpg (27KB, 592x490px) Image search: [Google]
deep.jpg
27KB, 592x490px
>>
>>49849695
Having not watched the movie, maybe the town is just their grown up kids, or maybe only one family at a time is allowed to have as many kids as they want.
>>
>>49849056
>>49848849
>>49848762
>>49848702
Has it ever occured to you that real world science doesn't necessarily apply to a society of cartoon characters? By this logic you might as well murder the wizards in every D&D setting for violating the conversation of energy.

This conversation is the most frightening I've ever seen on JC. I've seen many reasons to drive an entire species of extinction here, but autism has to be the absolute worst.
>>
>>49847025
BTFO?
>>
>>49850114
Do wizards fuck enough to have nearly 300 children? No? Fuck off.
>>
>>49850114
No, but we can murder wizards for creating a scenario that would end the world.
>>
>>49850143
See, that would be an actually valid reason as opposed to one that hasn't been proven to exist by >>49850131 just because some cartoon world he doesn't even fully understand the logistics of HAS to conform to his assumptions.

It's almost like Nyarlathotep, if Nyarlathotep was motivated by OCD/
>>
>>49850114
Sounds like someone hasn't been around for bancho's crusade against physics.
>>
>>49850180
It is understood, the town has a scrolling pop counter, one family has nearly 300 member from 2 people, nobody seems to find it odd and there are no natural prefators.

If you do not see a problem here then you have your own issues, stop telling others how to jump.
>>
>>49850114
So, you're not going to suggest an alternative explanation for how this world works? Or actually point out any kind of specific flaw in our reasoning, besides "but maybe you're wrong, idiots!"?

Fuck off.
>>
Look. It's a world full of furries - if there's any conceivable excuse, one of the freakshow from here is going to use it to commit genocide.
>>
>>49850180
Nyarlathotep would be much more sadistic in his genocide though. He'd make them kill each other, driving them to madness as they are plagued by nightmares, disease, and monsters from beyond the veil, their end something over the top and dramatic. Anon just wants them all to die, and would happily just press the cosmic erase button rather then make a spectacle of their destruction.
>>
File: 1470779234198.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470779234198.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>49850221
Please stop
>>
>>49850221
Yeah, but we all understand that Tera is a retard.
>>
File: af0.jpg (36KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
af0.jpg
36KB, 576x432px
>>49850180
>Nyarlathotep, if Nyarlathotep was motivated by OCD/
That's one fucking horrifying idea.
>>
>>49850221
Bancho was just wannabe Bill Cipher, he just didn't want to admit it. Actually, what was that Reason from Nocturne, the one where everyone got their own world to mess with without anyone else being able to interfere? He'd probably be a supporter of that.
>>
>>49850236
Really just want to bring their reproductive extreme down to sustainable levels. I never said anything about murdering folks.
>>
>>49850277
Welcome to /jc/, I'm sorry your plan got turned to genocide.

Also, welcome to /jc/. Get used to it, most Jumpers are murderhobos for the sake of being murderhobos.
>>
>>49850221
I'd forgotten about that until now, but thank you for that little reminder.

Okay, I guess it's not the WORST reason ever.

>>49850236
I dunno, I can't help but think the realisation you and every generation succeding you has been rendered sterile is a subtler but more enduring form of horror.

>>49850229
>>49850230
Here's an idea: The whackass technology they use to populate a city with dozens of ecosystems is all applied to the countryside, creating much more living space than meets the eye?

And here's the other thing: If you wanted to wipe them out because they're fucking furries? Fine, I wouldn't have spoken up. Hell, if in-character it was your big villain moment? Sure, go for it. The lack of morality in itself isn't why I spoke up, it's the fact you GENUINELY see nothing wrong with that and SINCERELY think you're doing the right thing.
>>
>>49850234
DIng ding ding. We have a winner.
>>
>>49850300
>SINCERELY
Bullshit, it's bait.
>>
>>49850291
>Official thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_6TBTP-EJI
>>
>>49850277
Ah, I see, then I assume this >>49849056 isn't you? Because honestly, if you just want to keep their population growth to more reasonable levels then there are plenty of other ways to do that. For example, have you been to Worm yet? One of the Tinker powers, Medical and Biological specialty, I believe it's called, would give you the knowledge and ability to create something that could do that.
>>
>>49850300
>The whackass technology they use to populate a city with dozens of ecosystems is all applied to the countryside, creating much more living space than meets the eye?

It isn't. We see that pretty clearly, they use small fields and farm just like normal farmers and they also live in the country with no supertech envirowalls. We see this really clearly through the movie.
>>
>>49850335
Nice, I will check it out. no that was not me.
>>
>>49850363
>what is building stuff underground

Has it ever occured to you if there WAS a population problem, someone would've brought it up?
>>
>>49850382
No not really because they are rabbits and at one point the mc even lampshades this problem by saying how rabbits are really good at multiplying.
>>
>>49850382
Now who is grasping at staws?
>>
>>49850375
No problem, anon. Just remember that people (for a lack of a better term) will notice something's up, so be ready to handle the chaos that will ensue once they realize what's been done. Be careful not to start a war when all you wanted to do was slow down the rabbits' insane breeding rates.
>>
>>49850382
Could be that they just do not care. Most of the movie takes place 200 miles away and bunnyburrogh(the rabbits town) is a little podunk town (though not podunk, thats a few miles away) so the focus is on the city not the farming town where the townies have massive amounts of kids.
>>
>>49850415
>nobody has brought it up

You, apparently.

>>49850400
And the fact it's not brought up as a social problem so yes, that little not-genophage is completely unjustified.
>>
File: 1472776113967.png (458KB, 869x722px) Image search: [Google]
1472776113967.png
458KB, 869x722px
>>49850446
"You should become a carrot farmer and give up on your dreams like all 295 of you brothers and sisters! Give up and settle like us!"

The fact that it is not seen as odd ahould show it is a problem. But at this rate Im pretty sure you are just whining to whine so have a nice night
>>
>>49850446
Rabbit populations always skyrocket in situations where their natural predators cannot keep up with them. Look at australia. The fact that the family shown has nearly three hundred kids shows their population has extreme boosts with each generation. Either most the kids die or a genophage is actually a good idea there mate.
>>
>>49850229
If there was some massive problem with buns eating everything and people starving, it would probably be more prominent. The fact that it isn't even mentioned means that they have found some way to deal with it. Occam's razor you autist.
>>
>>49850502
Yeah they have a way of dealing. They live in the country and the town population grows at an exponential rate as all the kids become farmers to support the family which is actually shown. Seems you are making shit up because you have no proof to the contrary.
>>
>>49850495
>>49850472
See >>49850502
>>
>>49850542
As opposed to you making shit up to pretend your bad decisions have a valid basis that hasn't been proven?
>>
>>49850300
>Here's an idea: The whackass technology they use to populate a city with dozens of ecosystems is all applied to the countryside, creating much more living space than meets the eye?

There's literally no evidence for that in the movie, but even if it were true, are you suggesting they can create space to match an exponential growth rate? If they can, they're more technologically advanced than even the movie depicted, because that shit's ridiculous.

>it's the fact you GENUINELY see nothing wrong with that and SINCERELY think you're doing the right thing.

First, several of us, myself included, simply want to lower their fertility rates. That's not genocide. Second, if the only choices are "genocide certain species of rodents" and "allow overpopulation to decimate this entire civilization," which would you pick?
>>
>>49850542
You're the one trying to pretend like there is some giant issue with overpopulation when it is never seriously brought up. You're the one making shit up without posting actual proof. Either post evidence that bun breeding is a serious issue in Zootopia, or stop making judgements about things that you don't understand.
>>
File: Jxh5Su7K.png (24KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
Jxh5Su7K.png
24KB, 297x297px
>>49850549
>>
>>49850575
As someone who has no part in this, how about you say 'I will look into if it is a problem in the jump, and if it is here is my plan to help solve it'. That way the guy saying you don't need to do anything might stop, and you don't need to keep defending yourself.
>>
>>49850575
What >>49850600 said, a thousand times.
>>
>>49850585
>Either post evidence that bun breeding is a serious issue in Zootopia

1 family of 2 rabbits has at least 296 children. Possibly more since this number was said 9 years before the present in the movie and was more of a flashback.
>>
>>49850600
>>49850609
Well, of course I'm not going to drop a retrovirus on an unsuspecting population thirty seconds into the jump or anything. That would be stupid.
>>
>>49850600
>That way the guy saying you don't need to do anything might stop,

He wont. He is a master baiter.
>>
This is one of the stupidest non-bancho arguments I've seen in /jc/.
>>
>>49850629
No what is stupid is sterilizing a population when they are only ever shown to have a small problem with having too many kids. It never gets to the extremes this dipshit is saying.
>>
>>49850647
Here's the (You) you ordered, sir. Hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>49850629
Havent been here long have you?
>>
>>49850626
I'm >>49850609, you saltfield. Believe me, I'm as glas as anyone >>49850625 is finally seeing the light.
>>
>>49850629
Eh, I don't know, I've seen far worse. Like all the immunity arguments we've had over the years, or the MM jump arguments.
>>
>>49850629
>Stupid arguments
Every jump should have at least one trap option in order to encourage people to familiarize themselves with the source material.

Also, if you roll an 8 for location 3 times in a row you should die instantly.
>>
>>49850661
Just saying, >>49850625 is >>49850575 >>49850230 and >>49848849

I've been pretty much reasonable this whole time. Every other post you decided you don't like is someone else.
>>
Why would it be a big deal to make the rabbits have a human's fertility rate/litter size? I don't understand.
>>
File: 1475558427359.png (660KB, 698x840px)
1475558427359.png
660KB, 698x840px
Holy shit this sandwich is delicious.
>>
>>49850745
>that image

So you hit the argument with making me miss people who're gone.

Damn it, Heaven.
>>
So, what did all of you do in the JoJo Jump? Besides pose, that is.
>>
>>49850745
Deli or ice cream?
>>
>>49850777
Kill Kira from a mile away, enjoy the rest of my vacation.
>>
>>49850744
Because there is no problem. If there was a problem zootopia would be about fixing the fertility rates of rabbits. Since it's not about that you can sit down and shut up with your samefagging and being a dumbass.
>>
>>49850777
Used my own timestop to kill dio then used d&d magic to cure josephs mom.
>>
>>49850745
And when everything is fire...nothing will be.

Because it will be ash instead.

>>49850777
Saved Jonathan from his tragic fate as his blood brother (due to being a Joestar). I also convinced him to not only keep practicing Hamon, but teach it to others along with me. I also gave him a Stand as well. By the time the Pillar Men awoke, they were met by a new Hamon Clan with Stands.
>>
>>49850611
That means nothing. Unless Zootopia actually brings up issues of overpopulation in context of the rabbits and treats it as an actual problem, you're just a massive edgelord who wants to commit genocide while pretending to be some hard motherfucker who makes hard necessary decisions. Just go to Ravenloft, that setting actually gives bonuses for mass murder.
>>
>>49850830
Where did you get a Stand Arrow in 1889?
>>
>>49850842
Not him but you can buy it.
>>
>>49850834
>things only exist if the narriative explicitly makes them a part of the plot
Zootopia must be an incredibly boring setting if there are literally no problems other than the extremely short-lived predator discrimination.
>>
>>49850834
>>49850854
Would you two fuck off, or are you just one asshole talking to himself?
>>
>>49850778
Pizza place, actually. They actually make the best sandwiches in my area. Weird, right?
>>49850830
Fires does not discriminate. It only warms you and embraces you, anon. Waifu the fire. Be the fire.
>>
File: 1358156246653.jpg (43KB, 640x480px)
1358156246653.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Well at least I juryrigged some ramen together
>>
>>49850870
>a bloo bloo don't discuss settings a bloo bloo all arguments are shitposting a bloo bloo I don't care about anything
>>
>>49850870
You fuck off. People can talk about whatever they want in this thread, as long as it is related to jumps. There is literally nothing stopping your pathetic ass from talking about something else.
>>
>>49850842
From here >>49850851. I mean, it was expensive at 600 and I had to drop a perk from the Hamon line to get it, but it was worth it.

>>49850876
>Waifu the fire
>The fire
I'm going to waifu the fucking SUN!

>>49850882
I'm getting some pork chops soon. That'll be fun.
>>
>>49850882
Your foodifu a shit.
>>
What are the best jumps for making America great again?
>>
>>49850952
Metal Wolf Chaos.
>>
File: 1425961731285.jpg (91KB, 640x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1425961731285.jpg
91KB, 640x1296px
>>49850951
IM POOR
>>
>>49850952
West Wing.
>>
>>49850952
Metal Gear Rising. Learn under Senator Armstrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4XenU6tyI
>>
>>49850876
There's a reason why fire is the element associated with passion. Fire makes the best waifu.
>>
>>49850986
I would legit vote for Armstrong before Hilary or Trump.
>>
>>49850986
I'd vote for him.
>>
>>49850986
>>49851000
Agreed. But I am more for the homunculous president from fma.
>>
File: Blank22.png (869KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Blank22.png
869KB, 1680x1050px
>>49850876
>spoiler

Been there, done that. And I'm not saying it didn't include some of the best years of my life and result in good things I couldn't even imagine, but I'm just saying-my life took a real dive after the breakup. I'm just saying-sometimes, maybe it's better to keep things casual when it comes to elemental personifications.

I mean, YOU try wrapping your head around the fact that your woman has not only ceased being a sentient being out of her own volition, but that was her natural state and it was her idea to end your anthropomorphisation of her so you could end things on a high note. There's some decisions you just shouldn't have to make, man.
>>
>>49851047
Well maybe that's just you making bad life decisions.
>>
File: thud.jpg (84KB, 500x497px)
thud.jpg
84KB, 500x497px
>>49850952
Gate.

Star Trek. Fuck The Federation, Space America now.
>>
>>49850986
This is amazing. This game is more relevant than it ever was back during it's release.
>>
>77)Adventure Time
>Scientist

>Auto-tune
>Brilliant Inventor
>Monstrous Form
>Partswap
>Shapeshifting

>Pudding Deficiency
>Sir Slicer
>Rather Be Dancing With Some Babes
>Fear Feaster

Yes! Another vacation jump! I could use this after the stress of going through Index. It's another simple decade of raiding every dungeon in Ooo, with a short detour to Page of Life the Lich into a baby.

Man, this is how I hoped my life would be when I took that deal from Jumpchan. Lots of fun adventures as a hero with no real danger. And wow is this shapeshifting the most versatile and and convenient power I've ever gotten.

Plus, now that I can make age changing chemicals, I don't need to ration out those magic anti-aging pills to the population any more. This was a great haul. I wish I could spend more time in fun worlds like this one.
>>
Did we have a Pheonix Wright jump, or am I just remembering shit that didn't happen? I can't seem to find it on the drive.
>>
>>49851167
Look under 'Ace Attorney'.

Also, who wants a build spree and writefaggotry?
>>
>>49851167
I think it may have been called Ace Attorney.
>>
>>49851167
It's under Ace Attorney.
>>
>>49851176
>Also, who wants a build spree and writefaggotry?
Oh, me, me, I do!
>>
>>49851176
>>49851177
>>49851184
That's it, thanks.
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>49850952
JoJo, part 7 to be specific. I mean, strictly speaking Valentine would've made America great at the cost of every other country and possibly landmass experiencing absurd misfortune.

>>49850777
I tossed the Super Aja in the Warehouse, for a start. Kars...didn't take that well. Long story short, he and Wamuu went on the warpath and despite everything Caeser got killed in the crossfire. Joseph and Lisa restrained them long enough for me to open some portals MILES apart to expose them to the sun, and-that was that.

While nobody was looking I also nicked the imprisoned Santana chunk and the Stone Mask. I had plans.

Anyway, after that I convinced Joseph to go on some archaelogical digs early to look for Stand arrows early on. We spent most of the trip arguing about whether he should keep practicing Hamon or not because I accidentally told him it's not going to be relevant for for the next century.

>>49851064
Story of my life. Sometimes there just aren't any good ones. I'm just saying, if you play with fire you'll get burned, one way or the other.
>>
File: Yay!.jpg (62KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yay!.jpg
62KB, 1280x800px
>>49851176
>>
>>49851039
>President
He's the Fhurur. Fascist dictator.
>>
>>49851260
How is that different from the two we have running?
>>
>>49851267
It's German.
>>
>>49851267
Facial hair mostly.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 213x144px)
image.jpg
12KB, 213x144px
drawbacks evil(er) twin, clone and troubles rat in the woods

location simulation
origin the boss
crew the ronin
perks thats what i have for you, what i got, represent, past experience, subtlety isn't your thing, tagging, base jumping, escort, vehicle surfing, fight club and hold-up

phone & apps cash collection
items media collection, freckle £!¥€#'$, ultor catalog and brown bag

weapons the penetrator, woodsman and 45 shepherd

vehicles rim jobs and ship it
companion import
>>
>>49851260
Actually, that's not exactly correct. His official title is King, though he is also referred to as Fuhrer. Fuhrer does not mean facist dictator, it means leader in German. It was corrupted by Adolf Hitler into the modern day view of the word.
>>
>>49851317
hello HAL
>>
SenZar jump when?
>>
>>49851385
Mmm, when make it, you do.
>>
>>49851385
How about never?
>>
>78)Gurren Lagan
>Drop In

>Spiral Energy
>I'll Repay That, Ten Times Over
>Believe in the Me That Believes in You
>What Do Those Symbols Mean
>Always a Bigger Robot

>Companion Import
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah

>It's For Agility
>Hey It's That Guy
>Bad Luck
>Big Forehead

Drop off some infinite food, fly off to the surface looking for a forest, and... ohhhh boy. This universe is fucked. The anti-spirals are too strong to fight and too pig headed to be reasoned with. I'll defeat Lordgenome and convince him to go about averting the spiral nemesis in a more sane way. Together, we can work on genetic modifications that remove humanity's capacity for spiral energy in the same way beastmen lack it. Once that's done, we can start raising the standard of living for humans and scaling back on the purges, instead brokering peace and diverting hot blooded malcontents into paradise resorts where they'll have their every desire fulfilled and won't get stupid ideas in their heads that make them a threat.

This way we can set up a stable peaceful society with reasonable controls on the population of humans, that has no chance to destroy the universe or piss off the alien overlords. And in the meantime I can excavate some spare Lagann units and reverse engineer them. I can also get started on my new pet project to build a Dekabutsu sized robot to station on Nomanisan Island.
>>
>>49851322
>His official title is King
That's his name, actually.
>>
>>49851491
Fuhrer King Boss Tsar Great Grand Potentate Bradley.
>>
>>49851537
>>49851491
No really, anon is right. His first name is King, his title is Fuhrer.
>>
>>49844764
>>49851236
>>49851186
Jump 13: Skies of Arcadia - Brrr. Thirteen is an unluck-SKIES OF ARCADIA?! Oh, hell, yes!
Origin: Pirate [900] - Robin Hood types? Alright, Brion, Shiny, we're donning blue!...yes, Shiny, I know you're blue already.
Perks:
Sailing - I finally ACTUALLY know how to drive my ships!
Charming - You can trust this face~. [800]
Eagle Eyes - THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD! [500]

Ships:
Medium [0] - A faster vessel! At least, I hope. I'll call her...the Excalibur. Vessel Type: Blue.
>Ya think someone's used that name already, boss?
Eh, I'm sure it won't come up again.

Huh I didn't have enough points for navigation. Eh, I'm sure a few rounds of some kind of mapmaking...arcade game...will do that.

...do those even exist?

Whatever, shouldn't be a problem! We're pirates, now. We're going to go out, get drunk, get booty, get LITERAL booty-
>Boss, you avoid women like the plague. You're as bad at dealing with girls as I am keeping a consistent accent.
Shut up, Brion. When have I ever had a bad time dealing with anything?
>All the time.

So this is another world I have no idea what the hell is going on, but I get the gist. A big war, piracy, sky pirates, and I happen to be a pirate. The ‘good’ kind of pirate. So it means raiding some heavily-armed military vehicles. Not as big a deal as you'd think considering the amount of weaponry we're toting at this point, and Shiny might be a baby for the next eternity and a half, but little sunbeams of war do wonders to defeat the enemy. Plus he's just so precious. Look at him. Look at my Shiny. He is the best Star Dragon.
>>
>>49851491
>>49851548
Wait, what. S-seriously? So, when they call him Fuhrer King Bradley...They actually mean Mr. King Bradley is the Fuhrer?!
>>
>>49851580
Yes you dense retard.
>>
>>49851580
Yup. He not only is a total badass in skill terms (He gets nothing but the Ultimate Eye from his half Homonculi nature, shit like cutting tank shells in half? All training and skill.) but he also has an awesome name.
>>
>>49851537
Those would be fantastic middle names for him. He'd have more than Dumbles.
>>
>>49846160
Yeah, for the 'given value' of enlightenment. It's not something you really quantify well.
>>
>>49851580
Well, if you go by the 4 koma? His real first name is Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke.

Not even joking.
>>
>>49851572

The AT Field honestly makes everything I'd normally take cover for a lot easier to deal with. You know, I kind of expected giving up my humanity to be a more dramatic and traumatizing event, what with the el̨dr̷itch͜ b̛ra҉i͢n I got out of the entire ordeal. But, you know, betwee my Esper half and my Angel self, it's not all that different. It's honestly kind of a letdown, like I just put on a new suit.

That said, being able to see for miles in extreme detail and in entirely different color spectrums have given me a new appreciation for everything in existence ever. That being, I can see vague traces of micro-beings now. I can never look at a sneeze the same way ever again. I hope this has an off button.

Either way, I have a lot of fun, lots of adventure, lots of plundering, and hopefully a lot to keep the benefactor h-
>Hey, boss?
What's up, Brion?
>See, uh...I've been thinking lately. It's almost the last week, right?
Yeah, can't wait to see where we go next, either. Everything has been...well, it's had its ups and downs, but I'd call this whole thing worth it so far, right?
>Yeah. But...if it's okay with you, I wanna stay here.
>>
>>49851626
Russel-daniel-paul-blake-joseph-alan-eric-fred-orsen-trevor-richard-charleton-christopher-benedict-garfield-polyuthane-nicholas-robert-theodore-skeet-michael-alvin-carter-brice-jeffrey-maragold-peter-ethan-aran-pappal-william-nathanial-orville-chuck-slippy-slappy-zippy-zappy-angel-eyes.

The english one is much better.
>>
>>49851649
...um. Sorry, I didn't catch that. You want to stay here? I mean...we're both wanted men here. And baby dragon.
>That's, uh, what I wanted to talk about, boss. You remember Shirley? That girl we done rescued from that military ship? See, we've been talkin', and...I think it's time for me to settle down. It's been lotsa fun, boss, but-
Wait, wait, you don't have to go anywhere. I got two pods for the occasion, Brion. I mean, you don't really-
>Sorry, boss. I've had my fill of adventure. It's time for me to hang up my wings. Besides...it was a lot of fun, but I honestly feel like I was kind of an afterthought to yer big quest.
That's...I wasn't, really...
>Aw, don't sweat it. I just can't keep up with ya, that's all. And hey, if you end up stayin'-
No...no, it's fine. You're right. If you wanna settle down and stop adventuring, that's your choice. Just live well, okay, buddy?
>I will. Hey, if you make it back somehow, first drink's on me!

Well.

I seem to be short a companion, now.
>>
>>49851658
Whoops, forgot to mention. Need a new jump for the queue.
>>
>>49851759
Crypt of the Necrodancer.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>49851779
Added

1. Generic Magical Girl
2. Jojo
3. Crypt of the Necrodancer
4. Hero BBS
5. Career Model
6. Charles Barkley
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Megaman Zero
>>
>>49850629
it really is when the obvious answer is to use a combination of supcom and Star Trek technology to feed and Shelter everyone with modular Expandable O'Neill cylinders and replicators.
>>
>>49851385
>>49851395
It's not like anyone actually has the book to read, even if they wanted to make the jump.
>>
In the game they look like Pokemon attacks, but in person how do you imagine SMT spells look like?
>>
>>49844751
>Auralnauts Star Wars
>(bunch of cool perks)
>sweet ride (with a hyperdrive)
>dance moves and parties are the order of the day
>Maybe I should just do what I did last time and hide

Jump-chan .oO (did I grab a hikikomori by mistake?)

>Look, throw me a bone here, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in places like this.

Jump-chan .oO (dammit, if Q's replaced my jumper with Shinji Ikari again...)
>>
What are some good jumps for becoming a plant person or becoming part plant?
>>
>>49852007
Sims 3.

PMD.

Maybe EMH.

Maybe Terraformars.
>>
>>49852007
I think Ben 10 has a species for that, Gunnerkrigg Court shapeshifting, Forgotten Realms probably has a species, and Sims 3 has plantsim
>>
>>49852007
Metal Gear?!
>>
>>49852007
Troll 2 jump when?
>>
File: blank2.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
blank2.gif
2MB, 500x269px
I...realise this might be an awkward thing to bring up in light of the most recent argument, but after researching Samurai Deeper Kyo I've come to the conclusion everyone is a bloodthirsty psychopath, and all their spiritual powers have done is brought suffering into existence.

To that end, I'm going to release a cloud of X-Men-brand mutant cure into the atmosphere. However, I don't trust it to work for good when apparently certain people can retcon injuries from themselves, or reverse effects inflicted on them.

So I'd like to craft a Mystic Code out of something to reinforce the suppression. Any ideas for what I could use?

>>49852007
You could fluff that as your species in Rick & Morty, or hypothetically get a plant (algae?) based Mosaic Organ in Terra Formars.

I...think there's an entire race of plant people in Captain Harlock though I forgot if you could actually be one, and you'd probably need more bioscience from Swat Kats/Resident Evil/Gargoyles/Street Sharks to copy the plantiness into yourself.

>>49851572
...this makes me wonder, how long d'you reckon it takes for a baby star dragon to mature enough to fly under his own power?
>>
>>49852007
Speaker of the Dead
Captain Harlock
I think Origin Spirits of the Past.
>>
>>49852007
Whenever 40k Ork comes out
Brutus, If you're around, How's that coming along?
>>
>>49852065
Good question. Shiny just kind of...levitates above the ground. The fact he doesn't try gliding alongside the airship makes me think he's either afraid of heights or can't actually keep up with high altitudes. Not sure when or if he'll be able to fly with the airships or even through a vacuum in the next few years or centuries.
>>
>>49852090
But Orks are fun guys
>>
>>49851812
>Megaman Zero
Heavens, are you ready to get really angry? Because if the mass executions of innocent reploids simply to keep the humans living in luxury doesn't make you angry, Weil will. Seriously, he's nasty.
>>
>>49852090
Fungi is more closely related to animals.
>>
>>49852144
It's green. It grows.

Therefore, plant.
>>
Since we're in autosage...

Qwaser of Stigmata will be done by the end of December.
>>
>>49852206
Looking forward to it, but this is going to cause some shit.
>>
>>49852206
Have fun getting shat on for trying to push blatant porn.
>>
File: tbait1.png (34KB, 192x189px)
tbait1.png
34KB, 192x189px
>>49852206
>>
Question about Darkest Dungeon.

Are CP bought buildings the only way to get them or are they just upgraded better versions than what we would ordinarily get?
>>
>>49852206
Nikuma best girl.
>>
>>49852206
...Cthulhu, is that you?
>>
>>49852206
It doesn't matter what you do, it's banned.

>Hurr but it has a plot!
You literally can't do anything in that setting unless 1) You breastfeed from a girl or 2) Breastfeed some guy with your magic milk. The fucking premise is impossible for us.

>>49852371
If so I hope he stops whining about how much we shit on him, because he's been fully informed of how things work now.
>>
>>49852371
We've been over this anon. Cthulhu posts as BLADE on 4chan.
>>
>>49852371
>>49852389
Racists, accusing Cthulhu of making hentai jumps just because he has tentacles. Just because tentacle monsters are popular in hentai doesn't mean that all monsters with tentacles like hentai.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 420x462px)
image.jpg
87KB, 420x462px
drawbacks a dark reflection and a ghastly appearance

location africa
age 26
origin monster hunter
perks come and have a go, real nice hair, doors are for people with no imagination, if you think you're hard enough, tailor made, the lowest form of wit, sword skills and wretched production

gear 3 money's and magic dampener

companions old pals and new kid in town
>>
>>49852389
I remember him saying no to qwaser, actually.
>>
>>49852457
>The A.I. is a spooky scary skeleton
>>
>>49852468
I didn't think it was him, but it's good to get more support.

>>49852423
Har.
>>
What's next Thread gong to be called?
>>
>>49851812
>>49852139
Jump 14: Megaman Zero - Oh, boy.
Species: Human - Kind of a misnomer at this point, but oh well.
Origin: Resistance [900] - Viva la Resistance!
Apparent Age: 27
Perks:
Combat Analysis - I'm getting better at this whole ‘fighting up close’ thing.
Combat Augments - Eat your heart out, Zero. I spent hours on the Megaman X games before I even became the Gamemaster. [800]
Paragon - Call me ‘Commander’. [600]
EX Skills - Oh. Oh, yes. [300]

Gear:
Buster Shot Gun
Armour Plating [200] Every little bit helps.
Z-Saber [0] - Ah...hello, new friend.

Drawbacks:
Repairs Required [300] - ...I guess not maintaining all of my stuff finally caught up to me.
God Complex [500] - I'm the Gamemaster. You're not. Do the math.

The first thing I'm aware of is a lot of sand in my mouth, and how heavy my limbs feel. My thoughts feel scrambled and ‘wrong’, my regeneration not working as well as it should. I remember that I'm here to fight Neo-Arcadia. To rebel against the treatment so many have suffered and endured...Reploids. Reploids are suffering. Fully sentient, fully aware...stripped of their rights a second time.

The one at the top of Neo-Arcadia, X's shadow, is worshipped. He is a liar. He is a fool. He's not me. I'm the Gamemaster. I was chosen, chosen by my benefactor, chosen to be the one who completes the game...

Yes, it's so clear now. My goal is to win the game.

My gear isn't operating at full capacity, even after my new allies ‘repair’ me by augmenting my body. I never asked for this, but I'm extremely grateful for it. It's clear where the final level will be. X. Weil. Neo-Arcadia. It'll be a boss rush people will tell legends about. And I'll be the one to put them down.

I want to be the one!
>>
>>49852574
Hack the Planet
>>
>>49852578
Don't forget to help Ciel. Her energy system will solve the problem that lead to Copy X feeling the persecution was necessary.
>>
>>49852589
>helping lesser beings
Lauging mavericks.jpg
>>
>>49852389
Breastfeeding is lewd?
>>
>>49852574

>>49852602
This guys got the best idea.

Laughing Mavericks Edition sounds cool.
>>
>>49852638
A grown man breastfeeding is extremely lewd, yes.
>>
>>49852602
>Not helping the cute girl who has been shown to develop a crush on a Reploid in canon.
Terrible robot.
>>
>>49852482
Not just any old spooky scary skeleton. He's fucking SPINAL.

There's no point in resisting, all hail our new overlord.
>>
>>49852589
I mostly help in resource gathering, though only after the Resistance found out I could be persuaded to actually follow orders if there was a strong boss at the end. Which there almost always was.

A gamer with a god complex is surprisingly easy to please. At least, only 14 jumps into the chain. Otherwise...

Anyways, need a new jump for the list.
>>
>>49852715
Sonic
>>
>>49852674
>merely "cute"
>not "top waifu material" in general

>>49852725
Ironically, Heavens actually fought Sonic in Captain N.

>>49852715
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
>>
File: 1457470975969.gif (6MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457470975969.gif
6MB, 480x360px
>>49852739
Okay. Hold the phone.

I need to know: Do you actually replace the protags in any of these? If so, which is the easiest to deal with?

I'd rather not have a repeat of last time.
>>
>>49852763
You do replace the the protagonist.

None of the Mystery Dungeon jumps are realistically possible without out of jump stuff. Game mechanics make them feasible in the games but in a jump you would be fighting countless Pokemon much stronger than you and can't even evolve until after the plot concludes.
>>
>>49852763
That's what I was told, but who knows. That being said? First one. Definitely the first one. It's dangerous, but the others...well, there's a bad future, a mad time god, an evil nightmare demon that wants to plunge the world into eternal darkness, and a misguided and incredibly pissed space god in the second game. Third game had the equivalent of Nyx, a creature born from every pokemon's despair that wanted to freeze the world and wipe out all life to finally put everyone out of their misery with a death cult including an ice dragon with future vision serving it. Fourth game has another being born from negativity, except it's everyone's hatred and anger, and it seeks to turn everyone into stone, trapping them all in a hellish dimension as it throws the world into the sun. It manages to turn Arceus AKA Pokemon God to stone once the Tree of Life dies. Compared to that, the first game is a cake walk. Oh, but you'll probably experience them all since the last one reveals they all take place in the same world, though how much time has passed is in question.
>>
>>49852809
well there's the fact you can't die to consider.
The rescue badge saves you so all you have to do is keep trying.
Or grind it out.
I suppose first game's plot could still fuck you over if you don't like meteors and take too long.
The second game is just down right impossible.
And the third doesn't matter because it's shit.
>>
>>49852840
Without game mechanics to rely on losing in a dungeon could have some serious consequences even with the badge, such as a lynch mob at one point.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>49852809
>>49852815
I think I'll put that toss in deep freeze for the time being.

1. Generic Magical Girl
2. Jojo
4. Hero BBS
5. Career Model
6. Charles Barkley
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Sonic
>>
>>49852859
This is pokemon bro. Even if the world ending threat is a problem the pokemon themselves are better people than real people.
>>
File: Pain.png (360KB, 500x322px)
Pain.png
360KB, 500x322px
>>49852861
>>
>>49852859
Yeah that could happen if you fuck up too much on jobs.
I was more talking about how the major natural disasters like Groudon could be ground out with patience.
Sort of. You have a week at least.
>>
>>49852870
No, seriously anon. The pokemon of the local town are actually out for your blood at one point in the first game, because they've been tricked into thinking you caused all the recent disasters and the world ending threat, so they're going to...well, it's not stated, but it's implied they were going to kill you to make the curse that caused all this end.
>>
>>49852870
>>49852870
Pokemon literally try and lynch you in Red and Blue mystery dungeon.
It's all a misunderstanding that can be avoided by speaking up with confidence, but it does happen.
>>
>>49852861
BLUE STREAK, SPEEDS BY, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!
>>
>>49852763
The first is the easiest but even that has you fighting ledgendaries as a first stage evolution before you reach the last few levels.

>>49852870
In the first game the Pokemon in the hub area find out you used to be a human and form a lynch mob to kill you because they think it would stop the disasters.
>>
>>49852901
No that's a separate jump.
Actually does anyone know how progress for Satam is going?
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>49852915
>Sonic SatAM jump
Wait, what?! Someone's making a SatAM jump, that's AWESOME!
>>
Jumpers! Have you ever stuffed entire planets/solar systems/dimensions in your own pocket dimension and bring it with you between jumps?

>I want to stay here... on this planet. It's my home.
>"No worries! I'll just take your home with me!"
>...what?!

>One jump later, the population of the planet to watching your shenanigans in the current setting
>>
>>49852915
Yeah, uh... that was Wakfu's, wasn't it?
>>
>>49852915
>>49852941
That was Wakfuanon, guys
>>
>>49852763
How confident are you in your ability to defeat entei as a charmander?
>>
File: Sad ghost.jpg (167KB, 900x1200px)
Sad ghost.jpg
167KB, 900x1200px
>>49852956
>>49852957
...oh.
>>
File: 1407142729588.png (311KB, 344x410px) Image search: [Google]
1407142729588.png
311KB, 344x410px
>>49852957
Of all the fucking things. This in particular ruined my day.
God damn it I hope he comes back.
>>
>>49852971
Wellllllll, it's said that a Charmander will die if it's fire goes out. Logically, the inverse is also true and that a Charmander that is covered in fire would therefore be invincible.

Get reck'd Entei
>>
File: 1409444176184.jpg (23KB, 174x234px) Image search: [Google]
1409444176184.jpg
23KB, 174x234px
>>49853001
Honestly even though I know we've had our up and down shitstorms and we should technically be able to endure this. the reality is I don't think a month's break from this is gonna resolve everything, especially when reality is probably giving people better lives and purpose than this series of threads.

That being said I'm not gonna touch any of his shit cause, no that ain't cool
>>
>>49853004
That is exactly the kind of wanking that you would need; now how do you deal with the other two from that series, the three legendary birds from kanto, and an assortment of other ledgendaries.
>>
>>49853055
He did give permission and put them all up for adoption. So it's not stealing or bad to finish them.
Still it's too soon to be doing things like that.
He might come back and if he does I wouldn't want to be the guy who poached.
>>
>>49853001
>>49853055
>>49852997
All we can take from it is a reminder to report and hide Antired at every opportunity, instead of engaging. Make sure he gets the message his old spiel isn't welcome.
>>
>>49853112
Why the fuck isn't Antired banned from irc, that's where the shitstorm that made Wakfu leave started.
>>
Do the Final Fantasy jumps give you the ability to get to the power-levels that the main party does (barring special properties like those in Cloud in Lightning)?
>>
>>49853133
Antired doesn't use IRC.
If he did he wouldn't last long. Unless you think Exhausted is anti-red, but that's just silly.
>>
>>49853139
>Cloud in Lightning
l-lewd!
>>
>>49853133
I don't think he goes there? He's been around a lot longer than that Exhausted guy has been a thing.

>>49853139
I imagine that depends wildly on the exact FF jump you're talking about.

For example, you will never be Lightning because you're not Bhunivelze's waifu.
>>
>>49853112
>Antired
Look, I know he started by targeting Red, but he's anti-everyone. All he wants is to ruin everyone's good time and drive away jumpmakers because it makes him feel all tingly inside.

>>49853139
Eventually, yes. At least, I presume so.
>>
>>49853148
Fuck, Cloud /and/ Lightning.
>>
>>49853139
Final Fantasy Jumps let you get whatever could be reasonably expected to be gained from them.
You don't get character levels or anything like that, but the magic and limit break stuff is totally doable depending.

I mean in FF8 you can be final boss tier if you put your CP in the right places.
>>
>>49853154
>barring special properties
C'mon, m80.
>>
>>49853144
>>49853154
Pretty sure he's antired with spouting the same arguments and pissing over anyone who doesn't make their jumps powergrabs like he wants.
>>
>>49853144
Anti red put IRC bait to draw a bunch of anons and then someone said that all the people who suddenly arrived were there to see "Red get PWND hur hur" some people read into it as /jc/ taking a level in asshole instead of /jc/ falls for yet more bait.

Wakfu was one of them and it ended up being the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>49853155
Maybe we can call him Robert?
>>
>Reading Shaman King
>TAO REN HAS ARRIVED
>ON A HORSE

Because fuck subtlety.
>>
File: Lewd.gif (254KB, 236x199px)
Lewd.gif
254KB, 236x199px
>>49853156
>Fuck. Coud /and/ Lightning.
Still pretty lewd going for that threesome anon.

>>49853203
As in the Vault's Robert? Yeah I personally could get behind that.
>>
File: IMG_9987.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9987.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>49852574
We're not bad we're just hard Edition
>>
>>49853199
I was there famjam, but the guy in thread wasn't Exhausted. Anti red might browse IRC, but he never posts.
Exhausted might be a rude dude, but he's not cancer.
>>
>>49853220
More like twosome seeing Lightning is just pink haired Cloud with boobs.
>>
>>49853163
Are there any jumps that can give you a perk to let you have/see levels so you can compare yourself to the final boss and the heroes?
>>
>>49853241
The 400 CP Native perk from Captain N does something similar.
>>
>>49853241
Gemcraft lets you view stats numerically. Fate has something similar.
I suppose various versions of Scan from Final Fantasy let you view levels as well, but that's abstract.
>>
>>49853230
>but the guy in thread wasn't Exhausted.
I didn't say he was.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x415px
>>49853241
Gemcraft has just the thing, actually!

I imagine after a while it gets a bit messy from all the algorithms and equations needed to express said powerlevels, though. Especially for abstract abilities. Or ones with a conceptual component.
>>
>>49853268
For some reason I thought that was what you were implying.
My mistake anon.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>49853224
Ha.

>>49853240
Female Cloud still counts. It's basically a head count, at that point.

>>49853269
Conceptual shit might just get descriptions and such to explain itself, which would be great. Doesn't 8-Bit Theater also have something for this?
>>
>>49853286
8bit theater gives you a character sheet for yourself.
So it's all written out nice for what you can do, but that doesn't really help at all for other people.
>>
>>49853295
Order of the Stick then? I remember an ability that was basically looking at the other guys character sheet from somewhere.
>>
>>49853309
Forgotten Realms has a perk labeled that, but it just lets you check alignment.
I don't remember OotS having a perk like that but it might have.
>>
>>49853163
I'm talking more about how the other characters in the party (such as Tifa) tend to demonstrate impressive parameters even though they're usually not "enhanced" like the MC.
>>
>>49853319
That might be it.

>Only check alignment.
How do I even quantify that.... nevermind stupid system is stupid.
>>
>>49853351
>How do I even quantify that
Karmic weight?
>>
>>49853163
However, if you do go that route in FF8, you may want to pick up some anti-mind control/possession perks beforehand.
>>
>>49853139

Forget the main party when you can be endboss.

Go to FF6 and eat the Warring Triad's power (gank Kefka first so he doesn't get it), or go to FF8 as a Sorceress and kill Ultimecia, and nom her power after she's dead.
>>
>>49853343
I think that's what Limit break is supposed to do in FF7.
So you could do the equivalent of Meteodriveing Diamond weapon if you bought it and got roughed up first.
Other than that blame materia.

For all the memes about Sabin piledriving a train Tifa gets really close in the ridiculous factor. I don't think there's any limit to what you can meteodrive besides what you can attack physically.
>>
>>49853374
Would it be possible to take the Warring Triad's power without destroying the world and/or killing all the espers?
>>
>>49853362
I was taking a crack at the Alignment system of D&D which is.... odd at times, to say the least.
>>
>>49853381

Best Limit Break in FF7?

inb4 Slots and precognition/fate fuckery
>>
>>49853398

As long as you don't take all of it or deliberately do it yourself?

If nothing else, there's always mirror worlds to nom more power from, so if you have the Portal Gun from Rick and Morty or D&D Gate or something...
>>
>>49853374
>not using doormaker to do it as many times as you feel like
Why stop at just one set of Warring Triads? Might want a key crest for safety though.

>>49853398
There was actually discussion about that a couple threads ago.
Either set up a Storm Hawks reactor for magic or use the mana flowers from Gravity rush so the espers don't all die when you leave. mana tree from legend of mana works too. You could probably use a mana seed from Phantasia now that it's out.
You'd probably shake the world by messing with the statues, but the reason it was so bad was because Kefka just pushed them around like an idiot to fuck shit up. It just so happened to work out in his favor.
>>
>>49853426
Is Advent Schildren canon?
>>
>>49853404
Coolest limit break is Meteodrive for aformentioned reasons.
The best is subjective. Omnislash has all the damage, but Aeriths makes everyone invincible and heals everything. So it really depends on what you're looking for.

>>49853437
If you want it to be. Theres an option to choose what's canon.
>>
With Empty night, bullet proof skin, and a bullshit healing factor is there anything to be afraid of in Dresden? If so how easy are those things to avoid?
>>
>>49853601
Mab. She kills Outsiders regularly, and that's not even mentioning the other big players, actual Outsiders, or Dragons whenever they show up. Dresden dragons are more like eastern dragons, in that they're gods and forces of nature, and they make Mab look like a sweet summer child in comparison.
>>
>>49853668
>Sweet summer child
Always know it's you.
>>
File: blank24.png (248KB, 435x488px)
blank24.png
248KB, 435x488px
>>49853601
Oh boy, first of all-how bullshit is that healing factor of yours? Is it "eventually adapts to any deterministic force", "mends broken bones in seconds" or "reverses cause and effect such that you were never harmed"? Because barring maybe the latter-and that's a BIG maybe-, none of those are necessarily going to help.

See, the thing about Dresden Files is that it's sort of like The Sandman-lite. Free will and choice are VERY powerful metaphysical forces-and there are beings which want to oppose them with all their strength. To list things you should be concerned about:

-First off, the White Council. Obey the Laws of Magic they laid down, and the Council doesn't really give a crap about you. Disobey them and-remenber the clause about indirect magic which can still harm you? The Council is made up of wizards who've spent their whole lives getting gud at that kind of magic. One of the least skilled among them wields a staff which can instantly kill hundreds WITHOUT breaking the Laws, somehow by converting the spiritual corruption into physical harm.

-The Sidhe. The Wyld Hunt-the Erlking's mob of motley goblins, neutral Fae and hunting buddies-carry weapons empowered with his green fire which can harm Outsiders, which Empty Night's projection is based on. The fire is described to be hot enough to poof flesh on contact. Mab, the Queen of Winter, is STRONGER than the Erlking by an order of magnitude, leads an exponentially bigger army of dickass Deldar-like fae and has dedicated her entire existence to fighting the infinite army of Outsiders from beyond reality. And her sister Titania, Queen of the Summer Court, is said to equal her in personal power and leads a standing army of 50,000 Summer fae to match her that is, the forces she can spare that aren't constantly fighting at the Outer Gates.

The good news? You'll probably only meet the Queens if you follow Harry around.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>49853704
>how bullshit is that healing factor of yours?
Regenerate from a pile of ash in a few minutes, most injuries are gone so fast they aren't even worth mentioning.
>>
>>49853704
Why is Empty Night so damn expensive if it doesn't work on half the types of magic you're likely to encounter?
>>
File: blank25.png (190KB, 393x453px) Image search: [Google]
blank25.png
190KB, 393x453px
>>49853704
The bad news? There's lots of Sidhe hanging out all over the place. Now, your protection probably stops most DIRECT magical effects, but the thing about the Sidhe is as a society they're skilled with INDIRECT stuff primarily as a basic survival mechanism.

Oh, and worth mentioning-the White Council defeated an Outsider sent to kill them, even though they're supposedly immune to magic.

-The Knights of the Cross are basically paladins whose whole shtick is that in acting in accordance to their faith, their swords can cut through any supernatural force like butter-and through a combination of skill and fortune, they have a great chance of winning fights. One of them killed a DRAGON early in his career, which in this setting is the Eastern-style kind, and thus basically a god. In fact, as written the DFRPG rules for the Swords /technically/ let them bypass Exalted's Perfect Defenses (well, parries and soaks at least) through the Virtue Flaw!

You'll only definitely meet them if you commit evil on a scale like the Black Plague but...let's just say it doesn't hurt to be nice to the muggles here.

-The Denarians are the chief opponents of the Knights: Human conspirators of fallen angels. Their power is proportionate to the amount of destruction and suffering they inflict on the world, as well as the free will between the host and Fallen. Apart from having boatloads of mystic lore (theoretically, in all fairness they get stomped a lot through planning and better mystic juju; even Nicodemus isn't exactly known for raw power), they have Hellfire, which is an antithetical force to Soulfire-which itself reinforces mystic powers.

-A Naagloshii strolls into town in one of the mid-late books. Read: Shapeshifting demigod empowered by cruelty, primarily would bypass your regen because its' main shtick is really, really good shapeshifting. Mind you, going by >>49853748 you could fight in on even terms depending on your other choices.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>49853798
>One of the Knights of the Cross killed a dragon
>As in, an Eastern-style dragon, a god
...so I take it their enemies take great pains to make sure they're never anywhere near these guys? Because that's insane.
>>
What are some good perks for miniaturizing technology?

>In before Worm.
>>
>>49853854
Simant.
>>
>>49853854
Sim Ant for really small miniturization. Undertale and RWBY have folded space to cram even more in there.
And Nanomachine/Endless Legend Picomachines to work on those scales, and probably make it even smaller.
>>
>>49853430
>Why stop at just one set of Warring Triads? Might want a key crest for safety though.

That's what I just said. Doormaker isn't the only way in the chain to access alternate universes/multiverses.

>>49853457
>but Aeriths makes everyone invincible and heals everything.

The nondamaging Limits are just more useful than the damaging ones simply because there's so many things in Jumpchain that offers ways to do damage - like in FF7 itself - but being able to pull a Great Gospel out of your ass at the right moment can be worth far more than an Omnislash or an Ungarmax.

The 4x-cut materia alone takes care of all your physical damage needs and KotR for magic. Then again, casting a Shield + Resist is also good for staying alive, and MP isn't a problem. Then again, Great Gospel doesn't need you to equip material in the first place or cast spells.

Yeah, I'm gonna say Great Gospel > all other Limit Breaks. Valuable even if you save Aeris. No, that's not a fucking spoiler.
>>
>>49853875

Also, Death Penalty > all other FF7 weapons
>>
You know, I just realized that next year, FF7 will be twenty years old. Wow.
>>
>>49853875
Well at the time I was typing your post didn't exist yet.
So that's why it was repeating what you just said.

Cid calling in the Highwind is pretty shway though when you think of it outside an ATB format.
I mean he probably doesn't even really need to be in Limit break mode to do it.

>>49853897
>not missing score with 8 mastered knights of the round on it
Do you even damage?
>>
File: Blank27.png (454KB, 924x656px) Image search: [Google]
Blank27.png
454KB, 924x656px
-The Red King and his Lords of the Outer Night, the most powerful Red Vampires in existence. Don't worry though, they're in South America.

-Evil Bob. Just stay out of Chicago when Harry dies until he stops being dead.

-Harry's on speaking terms with one or two gods like Odin, or Fae who might as well be like the Leanansidhe and Eldest Gruff. As a general rule, staying out of Harry's way is good for your health.

-Cowl-posibly on his lonesome given he's a stronger wizard than Harry early on, definitely if he completes the Darkhallow. Don't worry, Dresden kicks him out of town in canon way before that happens.

-The angels, which are generally prohibited from intervening with mortal free will

-Demonreach, Harry's pet genius loci island prison for things stronger than Skinwalkers. Is immobile.

-This is the big one: The Outsiders, a seemingly infinite army of Lovecraftian (but uh, most of them are apparently merely Deep One-sized) beings upon whom the Drop-In perks are based on. They've corrupted Winter fae and FALLEN ANGELS. And they apparently have masters, suppresed from human knowledge to stop them being empowered.

They have three Walkers (champions? Generals It's not clear, but they seem to speak for them) which Harry fights at various points.

Anyway, there might be a few others but these are the ones with the most available info.

>>49853832
...sorry, I forgot the most important detail about them:

The Knights of the Cross are all legitimate heroes and good people whose sworn duty is to defend the innocent.

Unless you're made of evil or something, you have absolutely nothing to fear from them.

>>49853755
I dunno, ask Wild Card? To be fair, it does no-sell the Kemmlerites' blasts, Carlos' and Elaine's (who're considered really powerful wizards discounting Harry) evocations and basically everything you're likely to meet if you stay in Chicago.

Harry just has a tendency to personally offend the biggest evil badasses around.
>>
>>49853798
How does the Naagloshii's shape shifting bypass regen? I just don't see how it would effect it at all. I could see some of it's magic jacking up even things with bs heal factors, but I have no idea how it's shape shifting could.
>>
>>49853917
Oh, no, I knew that (the Sword of the Cross from the jump says using it for evil is a big no no), but you mentioned the Denarians were their chief enemies, and I was saying that I presume the Denarians try to kill them off from a distance because directly fighting them would end with their total defeat.
>>
>>49853832
The main thing required to be a knight of the cross is to be a genuinely good person, if you surrender then they won't harm you. Nicodemus (The head of the denarians and the guy who caused the black plague) surrendered and they didn't kill him.
>>49853798
I'd also keep in mind that that Naagloshi had intellectus, meaning that it knew exactly how to cause as much pain as possible to anyone that it chose as a target. Even if you were unable to be physically harmed that wouldn't be that much of a detriment to it.
>>
File: blank14.png (334KB, 653x555px)
blank14.png
334KB, 653x555px
>>49853832
Also, I just realised I misread what you typed a little:

It varies. The Denarians, well-most just roar and charge because they're possesed by their fallen angel, and the smarter ones like Nicodemus tend to try corrupting or subverting their purpose to neutralise their duty-given powers. Nico in particular takes a certain pride in fencing them head-on through sheer skill, but even he's more than willing to have them shot from afar.

As a general rule, if a supernatural being is willing to fight a Knight head-on it's a sign they're either stupid or mook material.

The rest of the supernatural world...just tries to remind them that there are a much of intricate treaties and agreements while trying to pretend the Knight can and will likely ignore them all to execute his duty if need be. A half-naagloshii got intimidated when a Knight showed up to back up Harry. That same Knight accidentally set some vampires on fire through his faith at a party when they touched him and none of them really made an issue of it.

There's one big exception I can think of: Ferrovax, one of the dragons, just said hello to the Knight in question, Michael, at the same party in a more or less respectful manner.
>>
>>49853917
Dresden magic evocation is comparatively weak as shit compared to most magic systems in the chain. From what I gather, to incorporate the limits post-jump, you'll need to wank that either a) Empty Night works on neither ambient magic or magic with any metaphysical weight whatsoever or b) that it's really weak in terms of what it can actually handle ("poofing" flesh on contact is solidly low-mid tier in terms of destructive magic).

The jump should have really included such important limits in the description.
>>
>>49853941
What perks would let you use the Sword of the Cross for evil/whatever jumper wants?
>>
>>49853917
There's also Ivy, she can access all written information. She is technically neutral but if you were going full evil and were a serious threat to the world you'd have to be careful to not have any physical records of information anywhere that you want to keep secret.
>>
>>49853978
Use Any Magic Item from Overlord, probably.
>>
>>49853978
Use any magic item would let you weild it if you were evil, but using it to do evil would still be right out.
It's backed by God. The real dealio and he'll know if you're fucking about.
>>
>>49853950
>genuinely good
That sounds more like "genuinely retarded", desu senpai.
>>
>>49853978
Zero no Tsukaima has the gandalfr. One of their runes allows you to use any magic item as if you were it's intended wielder iirc.
I think one of the marvels had one kind of like that too? Based around Thor's hammer? I can't quite remember it though.
>>
>>49853999
Good as in Christian ideal good.
>>
>>49853986
>>49854000
See>>49853990
>>
>>49852861
Jump 15: Sonic - We meet again, my ancient enemy.
Era: Adventure - My. EARS.
Race: Unchanged
Perks:
Why can most of these kill me.
Vacuum Immunity [800] - This is handy.
Heightened Tolerance [700] - Pain is...well, a pain.
Poker Face [600] - Careful, don't trip.
Multiprocessing [400] - Sweet.
Superior Condition [100] - Nice.

Gear:
Gloves - ...these are bigger than my hands. Can I get a fingerless set of red gloves instead?
>Knock yourself out.
Tarot Cards - Fortune telling, get your fortune telling here! [0]

Well. We meet again. I remember you, you little shit. You gave me the hardest time back in Videoland and always had that smug-ass grin on your face whenever you smashed up all the furniture like a cat on meth. But things are different this time. I've learned when and when not to use the Pause button. I have the gear, I have the experience, and all I need to match you all by myself you overgrown rat. I have the Power Pad. I have the Zapper. I've got a ton more shit, too.

So mark my words, I will KILL you.

>...this is about me raiding the kitchen back then, isn't it.

I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU.

The Console Wars left deep scars. These jumps don't have actual continuity between them, I just thought it'd be funny.

New jump for the list, please.
>>
>>49854033
Naruto
>>
>>49854033
Nintendogs.
>>
>>49854011
Guy, it's up to fanwank after you leave the jump.

The Judaeo Christian god doesn't exist in many jumps, so how in the world would he be able to do anything about it there? And if it's a set thing happens then it breaks, then there's perks around that, too. A little time reversal would perk it right back up if that was the case, for example.
>>
>>49854011
>>49853990
Jump fiat trumps a single settings 'God'. Still, Use Any Magic Item would still be out because of it's wording. The others might work though.
>>
>>49853908
>Do you even damage?

>not letting the bodies of your enemies fuel your destruction
>>
>>49853999
The knights are meant to be good meaning that they don't commit an evil act for any reasons. Their whole thing is going on faith that doing the right thing is the right thing to do. As long as they do that god basically helps them along. Thats how Michael ended up killing the dragon.
>>
>>49854057
What do you think AP is?
Besides either of them lets you overflow error so the only difference is the difficulty.
Missing Score is far easier to max out than one guys kill count.
Unless you mean in jump then yeah Death Penalty is going to be a lot higher potential wise than Missing score.
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px)
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>49853935
My mistake, I thought that was referring to Empty Night. Yeah, if it's just a physical matchup I guess it really depends on how buff you are. A DF wizard specialising in shapeshifting kicked its' ass into retreat after Harry slugged it around for a while, after all.

>>49853950
Good point.

>>49853941
Oh, yeah. It's how one, Tessa, temporarily took out Michael in Small Favor: She gunned him down with an uzi from behind.

>>49853983
Another good point.

>>49853972
In the case of an average young wizard starting the jump (i.e. not build via perks in Harry's image or backed by a Fallen's knowledge on how to refine casting to the point of handlasers) I agree.

On the one hand, in terms of potential-Ebeneezer, Harry's teacher, can pull down a satellite with enough precision to hit a specific vampire.

It could have been through a ritual, though. And I do think the true strength of DF magic lies in ritualism and other conceptual bypasses, not raw power per say.

>>49853990
Wording aside, I'm legitimitely unsure whether the Sword even qualifies as a magic object. Got a feeling the true nature of DF magic will get some overhauls come the apocalyptic trilogy.
>>
>>49854080
>My mistake, I thought that was referring to Empty Night. Yeah, if it's just a physical matchup I guess it really depends on how buff you are. A DF wizard specialising in shapeshifting kicked its' ass into retreat after Harry slugged it around for a while, after all.
Thanks for responding. Wondering how shape shifting overcame regen was going to drive me crazy.
>>
>>49853950
Intellectus doesn't mean it creates new possibilities out of nothing. If it has no possibly way to harm you, intellectus won't grant it one out of thin air.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>49854033
>>49854049
>>49854050
Added and queued.

1. Generic Magical Girl
2. Jojo
4. Hero BBS
5. Career Model
6. Charles Barkley
7. Megaman Classic
8. Redwall
9. Order of the Stick
10. Naruto
>>
>>49854051
Given that he's the one powering it I personally see it as more like a summoning deal. You can call on someone but its up to them if they follow your orders. I suppose you could try to mind control God. Don't see it ending well though.
>>
>>49854053
God in this case is the jump fiat.
It's listed right there when you buy the sword.
>>
>>49853950
>Naagloshi had intellectus
It did? It seemed to fail miserable on Listens to Wind and Dresden in that case. They both surprised it, even when it was focusing on them.
>>
>>49854109
And the jump sword is not the only one you can obtain.
>>
>>49854053
None of the presented options stop it from breaking when used for evil though. They just let you use it.
>>
>>49854119
Sure, that's not to say an option that would do so doesn't exist however. Nor that you can't just fix/reset it yourself either.
>>
>>49854096
I think being completely immune to harm is impossible though. Even if the Naglooshi is reduced to just being mean to you it will know exactly what to say to hurt you. You could probably deal with it if you had anti information perks though.
>>
>>49854112
Those have even less of an ability to work
Since God doesn't exist out of jump he can't back the swords ability to wreck everything so they just stop being anything but normal swords.
>>
>>49854107
>Given that he's the one powering it I personally see it as more like a summoning deal.
See man? That's fanwank. I'm not saying it's bad wank, but after you leave jump how it works is up to wank. And there's no real right answer.
So let's not get in a long, drawn out argument, yeah?
>>
>>49854110
Intellectus based on torture.With Dresden it went after his brother because it knew that was the best way to hurt both of them. Not sure about Listens to Wind though.
>>
>>49854138
>impossible
Don't be silly. As people pointed out before too, if it even does have intellectus, it's really bad at using it or it's just a really shitty one given it's got a few instances of not working. And heck, I could really see someone being in a state where words wouldn't hurt them. Sure most jumpers are probably not the zen master that'd need but earplugs work just as well.
>>
>>49854152
I doubt it man. Dresden told it to piss off pretty easily once it tried to start in on him.
Unless Butcher said so, I'm going to remain doubtful.
>>
>>49854102
IT BEGINS (again)
>>
>>49854152
>Best way to hurt him
What? That's just not true. Best way to hurt Dresden is probably to harm Molly. He'd get all guilty and shit not only because she was under his protection but also because she has lady parts. For Thomas it's obviously his lover. Sure the brothers care about each other but hurting the other is hardly the best way to cause the most pain.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>49854102

Why.
>>
>>49854051
>Sounds like a sure buy, yeah? Well, there's a catch, and it's a big one. The Swords were made for a
specific purpose, and it's absolutely not just killing monsters. Any wielder who takes up the sword
must have a selfless, worthy purpose, and without that kind of purpose in mind, their power will falter.
You're not the one who judges, either – if the biggest son of a bitch in the world is surrendering, even if
you know he'll stab you in the back five minutes later, then you'd better sheathe that sword. Even try to
use it in violation of its purpose, and the bond between wielder and Sword will be broken, and the
Sword will just be a chunk of metal until you go through some major penance or pass them off to a
better candidate. Actually succeed, forcing it to commit an act which perverts its purpose like taking an
innocent life? Then it's GONE, forever. Like, forever-forever, not just ten years. No refunds.
>>
>>49854179
Put on the dress Heavens.
>>
>>49854179
Embrace the skirt Heavens.
>>
>>49854182
Hey anon. I know you might have a bit of trouble with remembering things but I'll be a nice guy and point it out to you again. That's just the jump buyable one. There's 3 more in universe.
>>
>>49854188
Since it's explained like that for purchase that's how they all work.
>>
>>49854182
I was talking about the in jump ones, not the buyable one.
>>
>>49854179
PUT ON THE BUTLER CLOTHES. OJOU-SAMA TEAM THEME.
>>
File: blank7.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blank7.gif
1MB, 400x225px
*per se

...wow, fingers.

Just wow.

>>49854070
As an addendum to this-the reason why the Denarians try to meaneuver Knights into situations were they DO fight for selfish purposes? In Skin Game, Murphy (not a full-time Knight, but someone who used the Sword of Faith to massacre countless Red Court vampires and zandatsu at least one Lord of the Outer Night) was provoked by Nico into damning him and attacking while he held Dresden hostage.

As a result, the blade shattered. And she got crippled because apart from being an evil mastermind, Nico has also had thousands of years' fighting practice.

The Knights have a tendency for things to work out in the long run for the world as a whole though, even if they take grievous losses along the way. Later, Harry's friend catches the hilt. Which turns into a Lightsaber of the Cross. Nico and his wife promptly run away even though the man has never held a Sword in his life

>>49854138
Mind you, Intellectus isn't complete omniscience; if Harry's use of it was any indication you still have to at least think of the questions to ask. He had intellectus of Demonreach when fighting the thing, after all.

>>49854112
...I should also point out that the Swords have a tendency to go to people who NEED them rather than, say, run off with someone on a multiversal road trip to entertain some other cosmic entity.

>>49854179
The wheel of fate is turning. Heavens or Hell, let's rock.
>>
>>49854195
No, that's how the jump one works. Even if Wild Card did have absolute control over how someone interprets the setting (Which even Butcher arguably can't but would be the only one who could claim it), he's gotten canonical things pretty wrong in the past for this jump. I think it's perfectly fine to take an interpretation that both makes more sense and reeks less of mai setting is speshul.
>>
>>49854195
Unless the author of the jump updates the notes to say that, then that's just more fanwank anon.
>>
File: 1414423771048.png (207KB, 336x484px)
1414423771048.png
207KB, 336x484px
>>49854179
>>
>>49854204
>...I should also point out that the Swords have a tendency to go to people who NEED them rather than, say, run off with someone on a multiversal road trip to entertain some other cosmic entity.
You can point that out. I can also point out Jumpers have a tendency of nicking things not meant to be theirs, even if they shouldn't or normally couldn't.
>>
>>49854207
>>49854208
It's the same as anyone else changing how items work in purchases.
Like Heavens with stat ups in Phantasia. It changes how the items work in general.
Canon goes out the window the moment it's written down like that.
>>
>>49854219
Yeah, and all the laws corrupt you despite that contradicting canon. Keep trying man, keep trying.
>>
>>49854219
While that's neat, you're still wrong. If the jump offered any of the canonical swords you might have a point, but it doesn't. It offers one that didn't exist in canon until you bought it in the jump build. Meaning no it doesn't necessarily change how the canon ones work.
>>
>>49854223
That's how it works. Doesn't matter what canon says.
If a jumpmaker fucks up that's "canon" for jumpchain.
>>
>>49854188
They're powered by the god of the Dresdenverse though. If you take them out of the verse then they'd just be old swords. If you're using them in verse then the Dresdenverse god will be judging you.
>>
>>49854219
Unless the author of the jump updates the notes to say that, then that's just more fanwank anon.
>>
>>49854215
Anon, "Jumpers" isn't a good argument if you can't articulate precisely HOW you can distort the metaphysical purpose of something utterly bound to it.
>>
>>49854231
Always nice when someone basically concedes the argument for you. Have a nice day anon.

>>49854233
Isn't there something in one of the Kamen Riders or Storm Hawks for solving issues like that?
>>
>>49854234
That's not what fanwank means and you know it.
It's hard facts. Literal in your face facts.
Learn to accept them.
>>
>>49854240
I'm right. Stop fuckign dismissing me like you own this place.
You have never refuted my argument so you are the one who conceded.
>>
>>49854204
>...I should also point out that the Swords have a tendency to go to people who NEED them rather than, say, run off with someone on a multiversal road trip to entertain some other cosmic entity.
Free will can help with that, somewhat. They do manipulate odds though, so a back up plans to reacquire it is probably not a bad idea.
>>
>>49854244
No, it's fanwank because you're pulling your "facts" directly out of your ass.
Learn to accept that your opinion doesn't alter reality.
>>
>>49854236
He didn't exactly point out how you can't either anon. But alright, I'll do something off the top of my head. Follow around one of the sword wielders, make sure you have an anti-clairvoyance/precog perk of the various that exist. Just grab one of the swords at the last instance and bugger off into the warehouse behind your handy force wall. 20 seconds or so to think that one up.
>>
Does the Shingan from SDK have any maintenance cost? Like, does it drain spiritual energy to power your perfect awareness?
>>
>>49854240
Maybe? The Kamen Rider one might work if you had a power source with equal power to the Dresden verse god.
>>
>>49854256
No anon. Text in a jump is what decides how things work.
Since it's written like that in jump that's how things work.
This is how it has always been. Even if canon says otherwise.
That's not fanwank.
>>
File: Sure anon sure.png (208KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sure anon sure.png
208KB, 640x360px
>>49854250
Ah yes. 'Facts'. We have dismissed that claim anon. Better luck next time.
>>
>>49854251
>Free Will

Unclear, but it's by no means a sure thing. The person Harry INTENDED the Sword to go to fumbled it, and Butters caught it.

The exact interaction between free will and the Swords is kind of vague, though. They seem to operate mainly under their own guidance given a lot of Knights/"part-time" Knights and keepers of the Swords just kind of bumbled into their career.

>>49854258
You misunderstand my meaning: Sure, maybe you can steal a Sword. It's worth nothing to you after the jump, because by any notion you are absolutely not using it for its' purpose-that was the part I was trying to emphasise.
>>
>>49854079

Increasing your kill count is possible after the FF7 jump and Death Penalty still works even if your materia gets stolen.

Just saying.
>>
>>49854276
>not an argument
Thank god it's over.
I win thanks for playing.
>>
>>49854277
>Meant something different
Ah, my mistake then. Not insurmountable though, I'm sure we either have a perk or an in jump ability to trump it. Might take me a little while to find though, but I have been meaning to look through some of the newer jumps so woohoo excuse.
>>
>>49854274
That text is a buyable option, and isn't offering you the items it's based on in jump, which you can't buy. It says nothing about them in the whole jump.
So no, you're just trying to enforce your opinion as fact.
So, unless the author of the jump updates the notes to say that, then that's just more fanwank anon.
>>
>>49854277
>Unclear, but it's by no means a sure thing
That's why I said it can help, not just let you win everything forever, and went onto say they manipulate probability.
>>
>>49854302
No. Text is god and I'm it's messiah.
The buyable option is how they all work because it is written like that.
Wildcard doesn't know what he's doing with rulings anyways given the last few times he's said shit.
So how it is written is how they all work. Because it shows how the swords work with regards to jumpchain.
>>
>>
>>49854321
The text doesn't say that anon. Unless the author of the jump updates the notes to say that, then that's just more fanwank.
>>
>>49854330
The author is a moron who knows nothing.
The text however is king so when it says the swords work like that it's how they work.
Even if it is only referring to one, since they all work the same, they must all work like that.
Fanwank does not mean what you think it means. Kindly stop using it incorrectly or at all preferrably.
>>
>>49854323
People here will always be derp fish.
>>
>>49854351
The text doesn't say that anon. Unless the author of the jump updates the notes to say that, then that's just more fanwank.
>>
File: 1447140906461.png (39KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
1447140906461.png
39KB, 620x456px
>>49854351
blahdeblahdeblahdeblah
>>
>>49854365
The text does say that. Which is why I keep arguing it.
Otherwise this is entirely pointless.
>>
>>49854365
>>49854351
Who's baiting who at this point?
>>
>>49854370
>Entirely pointless
WOOOOAAAAH. DID HE JUST GET THE POINT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN??? I THINK HE DID!!!
>>
>>49854367
>using the mystic eyes of bait perception in a jumpchain thread
>baitception
>>
>>49854375
But I'm right.
You need to understand that or this will have been a waste of time.
Don't waste our time anon.
>>
>>49854370
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>49854258
Excuse me-I actually was thinking more along the lines of what >>49854277 said, basically. Which I figured would be the practical approach considering trying to yank one would likely garner archangel attention.

To be honest, if you're just talking about snagging one before the jump's end-I'll agree there's not enough information yet to say for sure what might happen. There is some limited word from Jim that the Swords are as much ideas and symbols as physical weapons, but the implications of that is ambiguous, to say the least:

http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,21772.msg947682.html#msg947682 (a little further than halfway down the page if the auto-direct function doesn't work)

I've had a look myself ages ago, just out of curiosity. I can't find anything with anywhere near the appropriate metaphysical primacy; the problem with Angel Slayer is that it's exactly the kind of thing that the Swords are designed to fight off given Michael's killed Outsiders with one, or shatter under the influence of

While not exactly the same thing, as the Swords DO have a conceptual component, during In Nomine I did import four of my companions to be Wordbound to the DF-concepts of Faith, Love and Hope as well as to Soulfire.

Disclaimer: I would imagine, though, given how Wordbound concepts work they'd start off much weaker compared to the Swords and that in populations where the population of mortals is significantly lower than in DF they'd have no capacity to increase that conceptual weight conventionally

>>49854373
...I don't even know, man.

I didn't want this to happen.

I just wanted to talk about Dresden Files to fill the void before Peace Talks comes out.

>>49854376
>Not also buying the Mystic Eyes of Distortion to distort the bait, or Infinite Bait Works to replicate and parry bait faster than it can be released
>>
File: 1447141357952.png (35KB, 800x600px)
1447141357952.png
35KB, 800x600px
>>49854383

>>49854376
I'm the Baitemon Master anon.
>>
>>49854384
But it does. Please prove to me where it wasn't or you admit that you are wrong.
>>
>>49854389
>Outsiders
Since when are they the be all end all of anything? Especially compared to jump perks? If anything, Outsiders really seem pretty shitty. The most impressive thing they have going for them is numbers.
>>
>>49854395
Can't prove something that doesn't exist; that's a logical fallacy anon. You have to prove that it says that it applies to non buyable options.
But until you do...
>>
>>49854403
But the text exists. You can prove that it says what you think it says intsead of what I think it says.
It's been posted in this very thread and it supports my argument 100% though so that would be impossible.
>>
File: excalibait.png (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
excalibait.png
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>49854389
>>49854391
Behold! The Sword of Promised Salt!
>>
>>49854389
>Metaphysical primacy
Jump fiat. If a perks effect would apply, then it will regardless of whatever you think of Dresden Files. The only problem is finding a perk that lets you use items like that outside of their universe (Possibly, those types do exist in some form already), use them despite not meeting restrictions (Everyone knows this) and bypass the restrictions on how they can be used (Don't know specific ones but I'm sure one exists). Only thing you need do is worry about effects, since fiat trumps all.

Of course, if you're looking at in jump effects? Then yeah, you need to consider metaphysics. Still, I do agree with anon that Outsiders so far don't make for a very impressive feat of shrugging off corruption. They've kinda jobbed compared to many other villains.
>>
>>49854401
We don't really know anything about the outsiders yet. The ones that have shown up have basically been mooks, the true masters of the outsiders have had everything about their existence erased from knowledge because knowing they exist gives them power. We can assume they're the big bads from the proposed titles of the end trilogy though.
>>
>>49854413
>>
>>49854425
But it does.
>>
File: Raw Assbait.jpg (127KB, 1500x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Raw Assbait.jpg
127KB, 1500x1153px
>>49854417
Aha! You've fallen for it!
>>
>>49854428
>>
>>49854417
>>
>>49854389
t.bh I've been arguing in bad faith from the beginning. It's fun to argue about stuff you know nothing about. I kept ratcheting up the stupid to see if people would still reply and it's been great. Like the guy who keeps responding with the same thing. He's a pretty swell guy. He knows exactly how this kind of rodeo works and it's been a pleasure to shitpost with him

Could you imagine a world where people are actually this dumb? It would be horrifying.
>>
>>49854423
He's the one who used Michael killing Outsiders we've seen on screen as proof of it being really hard to corrupt. I'm just pointing out all the outsiders we've seen on screen, even that walker guy, are pretty meh. Seems like you'd agree with that judging by your post.
>>
File: blank8.png (290KB, 630x542px)
blank8.png
290KB, 630x542px
>>49854401
>>49854418
I was just using them as an analogue for that specific perk, not all perks ever.

Honestly though-yes, Outsiders are rather underwhelming for a limitless force of otherworldly monsters trying to break into reality. Probably mainly because we keep meeting them from the perspective of a guy who's destined to be super effective against them, so he keeps setting them on fire or punching them in the face while they go ARGGBGBGLL FUCK YOU DRESDEN.

He does make a point of telling us how scary they are. It's just kind of undercut after the story when he does kick their asses.

>>49854418
Also I was mainly thinking of in-jump effects, yeah. Mostly because as far as I know there is, in fact, no fiat-based perk with that effect.
>>
File: merely pretending.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
merely pretending.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>49854441
Even if you're being ironic it's still shitposting.
>>
>>49854450
Problem I have with Outsiders about their threat level is that so many other things seem to be far more threatening then...well, any outsider we've seen so far. Even that grendel-lite in one of the side stories both felt and actually was more of a danger to Harry then pretty much any Outsider he's met since the Walker (And I'd still put more odds on the grendel beating the walker based on seen feats).

Just feels silly that a lot of these normal magical creatures come off as actually dangerous whilst the oh so terrible Outsiders...are really just basic zerg rushers so far.
>>
File: baitgarach.jpg (280KB, 1540x820px) Image search: [Google]
baitgarach.jpg
280KB, 1540x820px
>>49854433
>>49854440
Hah, you fell into the trap! Just according to my plan*!

*T.N.: plan means keikaku
>>
WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE MURDER THIS THREAD AND PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY ALREADY
>>
>>49854441
And now you're backing out of the argument like a god damn pussy.
>>
File: Bait Bolg.png (39KB, 798x597px) Image search: [Google]
Bait Bolg.png
39KB, 798x597px
>>49854474
I won't go down alone! I'll take you with me!
>>
File: 1447896009847.jpg (23KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
1447896009847.jpg
23KB, 478x373px
>>49854479
This too, as in all things, is bait.
>>
>>49854465
Dresden has his starborn thing meaning he has an advantage against outsiders. Don't know if theres been any canon showings of how someone without his undefined ability would go against them.
>>
>>49854499
>Starborn
Always thought that was a bullshit excuse honestly. Does kind of make Dresden a fair bit less badass if he's getting magical protagonist powers just by being born at a certain time.
>>
>>49854483
The text means exaclty what I say it means. You don't get to decide because I'm right and you aren't. If you were right then we wouldn't still be here, because I would have realized it immediately, but you're not so I'm right.

Did that make you feel better?
>>
File: enuma-baitish.jpg (42KB, 960x456px) Image search: [Google]
enuma-baitish.jpg
42KB, 960x456px
>>49854479
Finally a stage worthy of you has been set.
>>
>>49854499
>Don't know if theres been any canon showings of how someone without his undefined ability would go against them.
Actually, they all seem to get their shit pushed in except the senior council, who have to put in major effort.
See thomas and Mac getting flattened by the psychic whammy, and the mordite infused one that kills loads of white council members.
>>
File: Blank26.png (647KB, 851x589px) Image search: [Google]
Blank26.png
647KB, 851x589px
>>49854446
Um, can I agree with both you and >>49854423 at the same time? Because I think you've both got part of the right answer-there's just so little revealed about the Outsiders right now there's hardly any concrete facts about them. Only reason I brought them up at all was the fact they had subverted some rather scary DF natives in the past i.e. Lea, the Eldest Malk and some of the Denarians.

>>49854465
Hey, at least they've achieved some vaguely ominous stuff.

You wanna talk about jobbers? DENARIANS. Harry's half-Red-Court-vampire, barely-out-of-vampire-hunter-academy girlfriend beats the living shit out of one just because she got the drop in her! And it was Deirdre, who's supposed to be one of the veterans!

And Thomas, a White Court vampire who's /actively trying not to feed too much/ SHREDS a couple after they're WON a battle.

And Magog exists mainly to get stomped into the dirt by Eldest Gruff! Not to mention a ragtag gang of Sidhe fare MUCH better against Dresden than a lot ofveteran Denarians /after they sealed away ambient magic around him/

At least the Outsiders are the latest, most in-fashion apocalypse. The Denarians sometimes feel like a bunch of rejected Buffy villains of the week struggling to prove they're still the bad guys you should be taking seriously.

>>49854479
I'M TRYING, CRUX.

WELL, THROUGH THE THREAD ENTROPY OF POSTS BUT STILL.
>>
File: PfW32FM.jpg (36KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
PfW32FM.jpg
36KB, 1000x600px
>>49854518
It's at this point, you look back and realise that Dresden files is doing the same thing as Supernatural.

No seriously, compare angels/demons and levaithans to Denarians aka fallen angels and outsiders.
>>
File: blank1.jpg (26KB, 425x289px) Image search: [Google]
blank1.jpg
26KB, 425x289px
>>49854517
This, so much.

The Outsiders would be a lot more intimdating if we didn't meet them through the PoV of the guy who is their literal kryptonite.
>>
>>49854518
Yeah, the only denarians that ever seemed really badass were Nick and his wife. The others ranged from, dangerous but not all that, to half a step above mooks.
>>
>>49854526
...huh. It even does the same thing of keeping around the 1 or 2 popular Denarians/Demons even though they're near totally irrelevant and should have been killed in several situations by now.
>>
>>49854514
Not really, because these threads are still here.
>>
File: 1403508530948.png (396B, 118x44px) Image search: [Google]
1403508530948.png
396B, 118x44px
>>49854554
Perhaps one day we'll be free. Perhaps one day.
>>
>>49854542
I can see the point but I do think you're being unfair to Nicodemus. He's not even close to the levels of drawn out, beating glue that used to be a death horse, overused tripe that Crowley has turned into. Still pretty bad but not to those levels for a while yet.
>>
Has anybody claimed a FNAF jump yet?
>>
>>49854669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJfRmTI7Dx4
>>
>>49854673
I-is this a yes or no?
>>
>>49854669
Not that I know of ... I think there were talks about a Gauntlet but can't remember off the top of my head.
>>
>>49854700
Was wondering because I already have the perks for one origin done, and it occured to me to ask before I do anymore work.
>>
>>49854758
I can't find any claims on the archive, just people saying it'd be better as a Gauntlet.
I think it's open, if anyone knows better go ahead and correct me.
>>
File: It's hip.jpg (102KB, 1200x675px)
It's hip.jpg
102KB, 1200x675px
Guys I think it might be time to fix the pokemon jump.
>>
>>49854775
i didn't like black people before but this certainly isn't helping
>>
File: blank18.jpg (140KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
blank18.jpg
140KB, 900x665px
Huh. My Rick & Morty build appears to not match up with the one in my pastebin backup. Fixing that.

Drawbacks: Show Me What You’ve Got, Wanted Man (1500)

Morty, Age 14

Get Your Shit Together (Free)
Hidden Wavelength (1400)
The Mortyest Morty (1200)
Genius (600)
Portal Gun (0)
Interdimensional Cable (Free)
>>
>>49854758
If I'm being honest, I've been working on one for awhile, but I haven't claimed anything for it.
>>
File: vlcsnap-99917.png (405KB, 704x396px)
vlcsnap-99917.png
405KB, 704x396px
>>49854669
>>49854758
'Sup, Echo. >>49854947 Here.
I've been working on FNaF for awhile, although I've purposefully avoided claiming it because people get really antsy about claims and that puts a lot of pressure on me.

I started working on this back in 2014, and have been tinkering with it off and on since then.
I am not good at productivity.

I might as well mention it on the off chance anyone wants to drop suggestions or collaborate. I would be interested in seeing what you have, as well.

Pastebin is here:
> http://pastebin.com/JAgs67KV
There's also an image version in the works, with selectable text, although it's not been a huge undertaking.
I mostly just suck and am bad at coming up with stuff.
So. Uh. Pfffffhey?
>>
>>49855054
Well, now I'm sad, because nothing I've got is as good as this. You've already got everything i've thought of too.

Would Give Gifts, Give Life allow you to place souls in animatronics/robots/whatever?
>>
>>49854947
>>49855054
>>49855122
Work together to help actually finish it! Jolly co-operation!
>>
File: 10353.jpg (63KB, 600x338px)
10353.jpg
63KB, 600x338px
>>49855122
Yep, that was the idea.
Wouldn't allow for the creation of souls, but would allow you to move souls into shells like robots or golems or whatever.

Generally the thought process behind perks was, "Three normal-ish perks, and then one really kickass capstone that incorporates supernatural or otherwise strange elements".
Obviously Give Gifts would HAVE to be a thing... except I didn't really like it as a capstone for any of the backgrounds, so I figured I'd just make it an undiscounted thing. Although I suppose given the intro dialog in the new Sister Location Game, it might work for Management? I dunno.
>>
>>49854542
That's what makes Cold Days great, though. It brutally deconstructs what happens when a lone wolf like Nic pisses off a bunch of people who have milennia of political experience AND more raw mystic power AND better resources than he can acquire due to not having to move all over the world spreading destruction.

No matter how clever he is, no amount
>>
>>49855166
*no amount of scheming is going to stop everyone he's pissed off over the years from coming after him. And all because he thought he could cheat the Accords.

Also fcuk, meant Skin Game.
>>
>>49855054
Would it be to forward to suggest a FNaFuccboi drawback?
>>
>>49855175
A WHAT now?
>>
>>49855166
Do you mean Skin Game? If so, it's not really like what you say. Sure he lost some stuff but not anything he wasn't prepared to lose, though he got a lot more upset then planned. He didn't get what he ultimately wanted but he still came out of it alive, without any serious injuries and with the holy grail. Might not be his 1 wishlist gift but it's up there.

>>49855173
>No amount of scheming
Kinda applies to him already. All the people he's pissed off in the past should have spelt his death too. That said, I wouldn't say things that might happen in the future can really be used in the books favour, because they might not happen.
>>
>>49855175
>FNaFuccboi
Is.... is this some sort of fetish thing.
pls don't be something real.
>>
>>49855175
So, there are a LOOOT of FNaF fangames, and providing options for all of them would drive me insane.
So I figured what I'd do was just take the one I actually like (Flumpty's, cuz it's kindof unique), and make a huge drawback/scenario about it because author privelages.

However, I was considering putting in like a freebie "drawback" option that would let you decide if you wanted to replace the Fazbear Gang with their depictions and/or counterparts from a fangame or story or whatever, so people could make their own fun.
Would that work for you?
>>
>>49855153
Yeah, see, I had a "creator" background based on stuff in Sister Location with a capstone sorta similar to that perk.

>>49855202
>>49855189
Really weird fangame full of "smoke weed erryday" style memes.
>>
>>49855192
It ends with him breaking his word in public, which was the only reason people bothered dealing with him in the first place as he tried to show he would fulfil his terms. So all of the other factions will refuse to deal with him. He lost his daughter and his wife is going to be trying to kill him and turn the rest of the Denarians against him. Him running away from butters has destroyed his reputation. The only thing the guy has now is the holy grail. It's made very clear that things went very badly for him.
>>
>>49855225
>Really weird fangame full of "smoke weed erryday" style memes.

That's it?
Well now I'm kinda disappointed it wasn't some Fetish thing.
>>
>>49855166
I liked the Goodman Grey thing. As soon as they explained the code I went back through the book and read those parts again.
>>
>>49855217
Yea sure. I mean whatever you think is best.
Im just glad there's a FNaF jump in the works.
Thanks a bunch konatanon!
>>
>>49855192
Let's see:

>Sacrificed daughter for nothing
>Showed weakness in front of his organization by retreating from a newbie Knight of the Cross, sowing the seeds for their defection
>Outplayed by Dresden despite handpicking a bunch of scary supernatural heavyweights
>Dresden himself makes a note that he probably wasn't even after the cup but one of the other relics he stowed, and the cup was the ONLY thing he got away with
>No standing in the supernatural community means he can't put together a team like this heist unless he cozies up to people who're in cahoots wiht the Outsiders, who he's implicitly been trying to fight all along

Agree to disagree, because it seems to me he didn't GAIN anything he truly wanted out of the debacle.
>>
>>49855241
Y'know how there's a fan theory that Grey's Loki somehow? I'm not entirely sure it's disproven by its' heritage since Odin mentions in the previous book that different supernatural beings played different roles over the course of history. Perhaps there's a distant branch of the Naagloshii family tree related to the Jotuns, they're known for shapeshifting and magic too after all.

Also holy moly, why does it take so long for us to get a new thread? If I didn't know any better, I'd think the mods enjoy watching us bicker.
>>
>>49855232
None of which guarantees things will remain bad for him. All of it is just set up to a possibly bad situation in future books. If you want to look back at the Supernatural example, Crowley has been placed in more then a few situations in which he has come out on top despite absurd odds because of popularity. With what, another 8 books left? Just saying I'm not going to be surprised at all if Nicodemus gets off much lighter then he should given he's probably the only clear villain left in the series now.
>>
>>49855256
>Sacrificed
Shame that it was for nothing but he was prepared for it anyway.
>Showed Weakness
And losing to Dresden twice, both in pretty nasty fashions, didn't do that?
>Outplayed by Dresden
Like he was in the other books despite having multiple other Denarians with him?
>Cup/knife thingy
Yes, I did note that. He wanted the knife, but only got the cup. As....Michael I think, maybe the russian, notes- the cup is still the Holy Grail. It's not worth nothing, just not as much as what is presumably Caine's knife?
>No standing
He never had to in the previous books either, just relied on denarians. And like I said above, the Denarians have known him to fuck up badly against Dresden in the past anyway so why is this any different when he had arguably much greater opposition?

If you want to agree to disagree, fine by me. I'm just saying that he came out of this far better then you're claiming. He might not have come out on top but he's not deadmeat either.
>>
>>49855269
I'm interested in finding out who Mac is.
>>
>>49855270
Speaking of setting things up for future books (or jumps), for some time I've been looking for a perk that would keep me from accidentally FUBAR'ing away the good endings of some of the more butterfly-susceptible jumps. And a partial answer would appear to be the Serendipity perk. If you like good endings, it's (a degree of) plot armor for the plot itself.

Although as written it seems likely to do so by leading a jumper _away_ from the plot, at least in universes that already have a destined hero arranged.
>>
>>49855333
Think there was one in a very recent jump for exactly that actually. Within the last month? I'll have a look.
>>
>>49855333
An Inner Clockwork (Penny Dreadful) is what you need.
>>
>>49853978
I think that to do this you'd have to turn the Sword into something that isn't a Sword of the Cross, basically.

As I see it, the Sword isn't ACTUALLY a weapon, whatever the name says. That carries the wrong connotations. It might be more appropriate to describe it as a tool to be used to do Good. The Sword, being what it is, is ->fundamentally< incapable of doing Evil (/not doing Good).

It's sort of like the metaphysical equivalent of trying to a fire extinguisher to light a bonfire, or using a nuclear explosion to make ice-cream.

Which isn't to say it can't be done... but at the point where a Sword can be used to do evil, is it still a Sword? That's a fundamental change to it's most basic nature

Actually, speaking of fundamental natures.... I wonder how much corruption you could do to the Sword with the Dresden perk Stars and Stones, given enough time? It lets you "slip the bonds of otherwise-inviolate supernatural laws" and allow things to "go against itsfundamental nature". Now there's a thought.

Or, instead of changing the sword, you could of course change the nature of "morality" in whatever universe you're in so that "good" and "evil" conforms to whatever is convenient for you. Now there's a fun project.
>>
>>49855361
God it's as wanky as Fate
>>
>>49855361
Huh. Stars and Stones if it really does "allow things to go against its fundamental nature" should be really all you need shouldn't it?
>>
>>49855367
>>49855372

Remember the part where it kills Outsiders just fine? Stars and Stones is based on Outsiders' ability.

>>49855367
It's only wanky because some motherfuckas keep ice skating uphill.
>>
>>49855386
And? I'm not sure what it being based on something is meant to mean, especially since you're getting a perk backed with perk fiat level strength, not whatever power it is based on.
>>
>>49855441
Won't work anyway. S&S doesn't compel, it just allows. I.e. just because you've allowed DF's God to go against its fundamental nature doesn't mean DF God is going to choose to do so to let you do evil things with the swords.

Alternatively, now DF's God can do evil shit - and you've just allowed an omnipotent being to fuck you up for the lulz.
Thread posts: 598
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.