[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite/Best Primarch thread (with poll)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Warmaster's_Coronation.jpg (830KB, 2500x1731px) Image search: [Google]
Warmaster's_Coronation.jpg
830KB, 2500x1731px
Considering that other thread just turned into this, might as well have its own thread so it's not just "loyalty" that is being measured.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11458318
>>
>>49850182
I wouldn't call any primarch better or worse objectively than any other, it's all a matter of preference. For instance, my favorite primarch is Perturabo, just because I find his characterization to be interesting.

In terms of primarchs I'd want to be my primarch, probably Jaghatai Khan, or Corvus Corax. He's like Russ without the dickishness.

Also quite a fan of Alpharius/Omegon.
>>
My favorite is Perturabo. Although the best Primarch is probably Guilliman since he, like is his legion, is more a jack of all trades since he wasn't awful in any one area. Although limiting Space Marine chapters to only 1,000 was a mistake. 3,000 should be the norm if anything. Also he could've not gotten stabbed by Fulgrim and governed the imperium more properly.
>>
File: image.jpg (647KB, 888x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
647KB, 888x693px
>>49850459

I like primarchs that have good surprises
>>
File: 1474151262238.png (235KB, 900x908px) Image search: [Google]
1474151262238.png
235KB, 900x908px
I like Roboute Guilliman after he became less of a mary sue.

In the Horus Heresy novels, he's become quite human compared to the other primarchs.
>>
>>49850459
>limiting Space Marine chapters to only 1,000 was a mistake
it's 1071 at the minimum, and that's ignoring the entirety of the honor guard, librarium, navy and armory. Not to mention the trainees/aides in the reclusium and the apothecarion.

A chapter's "limit" isn't that limiting.
>>
>>49850459
I also like the aesthetics for both of these Primarchs. Guilliman and the Ultramarines have Roman aesthetics which is amazing and Perturabo have a rather militaristic theme with the harsh grey and hazard stripes. Also Pert has a little bit of Greek to him which is good to me.
>>
>>49850838

Especially considering most successor chapters will fall in line with their parent legion in case Calgar or Dante decide to go off the reservation.

Also Lion is best Primarchs. Khan is close second.
>>
>>49851016
Gotta say, the Alpha Legion models are also fucking beautiful. Their old blue-steel paint job with those glorious silver serpent patterns over everything makes you wonder why they ever changed to blue-green matte post heresy (in-lore reason).

And I'm a White Scar fan, I can totally admit the White Scar conversions are nowhere near as striking as the Alpha Legion or Iron Warriors.
>>
>>49850182
I think that, overall, in terms of leadership, it would either be Gulliman or The Lion.
>>
>>49850182
>Lion and Curze have 0 votes
Good... Good...
>Perturabo and Russ are 1st and 2nd place
WHY /TG/ WHY?!?
>>
>>49851665
From Iron, cometh Strength. From Strength, cometh Will. From Will, cometh Faith. From Faith, cometh Honour. From Honour, cometh Iron. This is the Unbreakable Litany, and may it forever be so

Also Russ is tied with several other Primarchs including Alpharius
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.