[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the Sisters of Silence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_3072.jpg (87KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3072.jpg
87KB, 480x480px
Meh, I'm not that hyped for them.
>>
>>49848280
so they are just the distaff from eisenhorn then
>>
>>49848280

Proxy stuff for SoB, that's somewhat exciting.
>>
>>49848280

Not immune to headshots tho
>>
>>49848414
Helmets interfere with their Pariah powers and the amplifiers they wear.
>>
>>49848280
they're the Emperor's sexy bald harem
>>
>>49848504
Does carpet match the drapes?
>>
>>49848511
what, does he make them shave?

probably
>>
>>49848280
Y'know it seems somewhat impractical to mobilize an army worth of Blanks.
Like they're super fucking rare as is, a convent of SoS would probably be most of the female blanks in the galaxy, they should be super small numbers for deployment with lots of cannon fodder on top.
>>
>>49849124
that's how they're used in the fluff, and likely on the tabletop as well
>>
Why female blanks instead of male blanks? Are there more female blanks than male blanks to begin with?
>>
Maybe the Blank gene only occurs on the X chromosome, and you need two of them for it to work? I'm just throwing things out here.
>>
>>49848414
>>49848475
The sister in the OP image actually seems to be wearing a helmet.
>>
>>49849190

Male blanks don't have that sweet bald anathema pussy for the Master of Mankind.
>>
>>49848280
>>
>>49848414
She's wearing a helmet buddy.
>>
>>49849190
male blanks are busy becoming spooky skull assassin men and handling behind the scenes wetwork

alternatively blanks are like redheads or the irish, with the women being easier to put in the public eye without them getting stoned to death
>>
>>49849257
No, Fenrik Jurgen from the Cain series is a male Blank.
>>
>>49849124
>Y'know it seems somewhat impractical to mobilize an army worth of Blanks.
The only thing that ever bugged me about the sisters is that they are all female and blanks. Blanks are already rare as hell and the emperor decides to only recruit females for his special army halving their possible number of recruits.

So instead of 0.000001% of the population being able to join the special blank army, now only half that number can join. Space marines being all male is okay because being able to survive the implantation process is common enough that they don't need women. Sisters of Battle being all female is okay because they don't need to maximize recruitment. However SoS being all female is retarded as you are taking a tiny recruitment pool and halving it already.
>>
>>49849257
Maybe half the sisters of silence are just trannies.
>>
>>49849542
Its totally possible the Emperor has been conducting a millenia long eugenics program to create a stable population of blanks for the sole purpose of having a full harem of cutie mutes as an army, maybe they're on another planet or some secret hive city in Terra.

I mean this is the guy thats been planning this shit for 50k years, the creation of an army of blanks sounds like a top priority so I dont think its that ridiculous.
>>
>>49849564
i like where this is going
>>
>>49849277
That was a reference to the recent Dredd movie.
>>
>>49849602
I suppose the Emperor has enough of a history with bad decisions that making a female army seems plausible.
>>
Well the Emperor was known for creating his super awesome military units with in-built contingency if they ever need to be 'disposed of'. As an army of blanks even the Emperor might be loathe to chance his psychic powers against ALL of them, so they'd need to be destroyed the traditional way.

Making them all-female makes them considerably less effective in direct combat against non-psykers, so Big E can get rid of them much more easily if they ever become an issue.
It also prevents them from breeding amongst themselves to expand their numbers without his consent.
>>
>>49849648
They've never been an entire army, or ever fielded as an entire army. They're auxiliaries.

Like, their primary action in the setting is supporting the wolves/custodes on prospero.
>>
>>49849641
Recent?
Try 2012.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x640px
I can ask for a sandwich without having to say shut up...
>>
>>49849677
I think the breeding is the most important point here. Remember that, unlike the Psyker mutation, the Pariah Gene is far less random and can be categorized across genetic transfers, male and female blanks mating would straight-up produce blanks, and I'm not sure the Emperor wanted more.
>>
>>49850047
>I'm not sure the Emperor wanted more.

Why not? Sisters are as close as Custodes to the Emperor and an army of blanks is as perfect as it gets versus the chaos gods, only reason I can think that the Emperor never made them into a full army is because it was too much effort for little return and because he wanted humanity to become a race of psykers.
>>
>>49850107
and also because blanks have the unfortunate "everyone wants to kill them" pheromones
>>
>>49850107
>an army of blanks is as perfect as it gets versus the chaos gods

laughing Grey Knights.jpg
>>
>>49850047
If breeding is the only point then the question becomes "Why not all-male instead of all-female?" Since the former is a far better for a unit of warriors.
>>
>>49849677
>>49850047

Additionaly, the super soldier programs like the thunder warriors, custodes, & space marines only work with males, so there's no possibility of the sisters stealing the process, tweaking it, & becoming Blank Marines of some sort.
>>
>>49850170
>grey knights
>can't even resist chaos without slaughtering a bunch of the truly faithful and bathing in their blood exactly like khorne worshippers
>>
>>49850309
>Exactly like Khorne worshippers

The whole idea that anything involving blood is immediately Khornate is a terrible meme, that and the use of sorcery-like rituals has been a thing in Imperial lore since the beginning.

Not disagreeing with the premise, but people who bitch about the whole Blood Tide incident selectively forget lore intentionally to make it sound more unreasonable than it actually is.
>>
>>49850170
>Grey Knights

You mean the guys that have their top man locked in hell forever as the chaos gods just use him as a dildo and laugh their asses off? Yeah top stuff mate.

Mute waifus>Grey fags
>>
>>49850338
>Chaos Gods can't even touch him
>Somehow this is a bad thing.

Grey Knights >> Shit >> Abaddon's little sisters.
>>
>>49850170
>>49850309
>>49850338
>>49850357
>autism
>>
File: 1450155029440.png (41KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1450155029440.png
41KB, 500x260px
>>49848280
>>
File: 1476713346260.jpg (104KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476713346260.jpg
104KB, 720x960px
>>49849190
As
>>49838760
>>49836493
Pointed out, they might be biological gene-forged monstrosities, cloned from the one Blank the Emperor found on Terra.
>>
>>49849517

Assassin guilds were founded during the Heresy, long after the Sisters were established as all female.

Maybe he wants to breed more Blanks, but knew that many Imperial institutions would need Blanks. So he gathers all the females there are under his control, plus a few of the best-of-the-best males to stand at stud. Leaving the rest of the males free to be recruited by others (or turned into a secret all-blank Space Marine Legion).

That's how you breed sheep and cattle. Harvest the males except for the very best, then breed the survivors to nearly all the females to keep the numbers up.
>>
>>49850767
>Assassin guilds were founded during the Heresy

During the great crusade, long before the Heresy, Malcador organized the temples and made them swear an oath after the Emperor conquered Terra.
>>
>>49850767
so the men were the expendable test subjects? That makes sense.

They were probably being dissected so they could figure out the nature of the blanks and develop the animus speculum and etherium.
>>
I'm hyped. They look fucking cool as shit.

Hopefully they either get an army treatment or the sisters of battle do soon. Love em'.
>>
>>49849124
>>49849542
Nearly every case of blanks being deployed on the fields of battle are clones of another strain of blanks. In the book Nemesis, there was a female cullexus assassin who was said to have been born in a test tube, and her genes were taken from a fairly powerful cullexus.. Who was directly sired from Sire Cullexus himself.

Even though logically the imperium should only have at most a hundred blanks at any one time, the actual cullexus assassinorum owns thousands of operatives... Because again, they're all clones of well established gene lines of powerful blanks.
>>
>>49850877
SoS are going to be Agents of the Emperor, which means that units and characters will be able to be taken as allies to loyalist forces, iirc. Custodes will be a full army with a completely unique army list.
>>
>>49850937
It makes sense. Clones aren't generally used in 40k due to the warp having issues with copied/artificial/whatever souls, but that wouldn't matter for Blanks.
>>
>>49848280
I hope they get T4.

Just for the nerd rage.
>>
>>49851078
>as allies to loyalist forces

Not exactly allies but part of the main detachment instead of the allied detachment, they'll most likely take up an Elite or Fast Attack slot.
>>
>>49848280
>rehashing the all female warriors meme
Get it together GW
>>49849542
This. If anything it should be army of male blanks with females being bred in some sort of eugenics program in order to create as many blanks as possible.

But then we wouldn't have amazon meme soldiers for waifu fags
>>
>>49851419
maybe they're the other half of the custodes ubermensch race, with the dudes becoming big mchlarge huge soldiers while the women become soul-sucking monsters
>>
>>49851494
No, Custodes are just random dudes the Emperor and his gene-smiths turn into the strongest soldiers around.

The Sisters are just Blanks the Emperor controls directly.
>>
>>49851597
That's just the cover story. Why else would sisters also be nine feet tall, just like the custodes.

You aren't fooling me. They aren't well trained but otherwise normal human blanks.
>>
>>49851652
Custodes arent 9ft tall, they're the same size a terminator so 7-7,5ft and the sisters are about a head shorter so 6-6,5ft.
>>
>>49850767
Knowing the Emperor as a Psyker and as a man with a dream of a Psychic Humanity he probably wiped the males he finds and keeps the females as a task force so they're easier to keep track of. Male blank agents could run around impregnating who knows who but if he keeps the females around he'll always know when and where more blanks are coming from.

Then again maybe the Emperor just wanted a bunch of chicks he could talk to without them being subconsciously controlled by his Psyker charisma.
>>
>>49851419
>40k setting
>We're physics is laughed at in favor of rule of cool
>Being upset because "my bio truths"
You'd be funny if you weren't so very very sad
>>
>>49849534
maybe he's XXY
>>
>>49851666
>they're the same size a terminator
They're taller, and although I can't say until we get decent images, but the sisters look noticeably taller than marines as well, if less "thick".
>>
>>49851666
>>49851802
Where are you guys getting these heights from? I'm not aware of a whole lot of art with Custodes and Space Marines side by side. The one piece of art I know of that has Sisters of Silence next to Custodes has them nearly two heads shorter. Physically they're regular women
>>
>>49849257
There are a couple of different "Blank Genes"
>>
File: IMG_1787.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1787.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>49851862
>art
models, bro

heroic scale creep is starting to show its ugly head
>>
>>49851419
it would make more sense to simply harvest their eggs and gestate them in normal humans, probably cloned for the purpose, assuming blanks even breed true

if they don't then only cloning would work and again you'd be using some kind of gestation tube for preference, because even mind-blanked clone bodies would be prone to disease and are difficult to correct without killing the fetus

>>49849542
the old fluff was that all the Emperor's children - the Sensei - were blanks, and that this was the only reliable way of creating them, but they were also immortal demi-godlike beings and even if he'd been banging like four women a day since forever (which he probably wasn't, given that ancient Terra wasn't exclusively populated with his own descendants) and even if there was no contraception strong enough to stop His mighty seed and even if he mind-altered all of them to prevent any thought of termination and if none of them suffered a miscarriage because of His healing spunk, that'd still only be ~44 million

in a galaxy of trillions, quadrillions of souls (at least over the time of the human expansion across the galaxy and the early Imperium) that's nothing, but they still had rules and everything

if blanks really are 0.000001% of the population (and I know that's a throwaway), that'd still be oh about 110 thousand on Necromunda alone, and even though Necromunda is an extreme example of single-planet population, the sheer number of hive worlds must mean a steady supply of blanks even at that rarity

for once, the Emperor isn't being retarded about the basics, and maybe the fluff will expand to explain why in more detail, or maybe it's just a symbolic balance thing that the Ur-Psyker is a man guarded by Un-Psyker women, like how Horus has Abbadon
>>
>>49851918
also to add to this: at the time of the crusade Luna was still churning out gene-spliced shit for the Gerd-Ermaperah, so he could easily have cloned or just built them or made them with some kind of double-x dependent geneseed
>>
>>49851918
>the old fluff was that all the Emperor's children - the Sensei - were blanks
What? Since when. They were powerful Psykers for obvious reasons relating to their lineage, not blanks. Literally there entire fluff revolved around sacrificing themselves to merge their souls with the Star Child.
>>
>>49851718
>the idea of GW taking even a minimum amount of thought into the setting triggers me
I don't take 40k seriously, but must of the fluff is just laziness bordering on retardation. If you're fine with that then you are the lowest common denominator they are marketing at
>>
>>49852185
No, you thinking that "woman cannot into soldier as good as men" is somehow unchangeable, even in a setting were science of any sort is a joke, is fucking silly.
>>
File: 1469519019757.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1469519019757.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>49852284
>implying that was even the argument I was making
>what is logistics
>what is pandering to waifu fags

Here's your (you)
>>
>>49852352
>Logistics
>40k
Well there's your problem.
>>
File: 217.jpg (880KB, 1163x1575px) Image search: [Google]
217.jpg
880KB, 1163x1575px
>>49851963
They were blanks at a time when being a blank meant being a psyker with no downsides (except that boohoo daddy doesn't know you exist). In Slaves to Darkness anyway; I think The Lost and the Damned may have dropped the term, then it was redefined into what it is now.
>>
>>49852185
>>49852185
>women soldiers
>logistic
>lazy

So......, whats is it about womens, logistic, and lazy in the galactic wide empire that have clones and artificial womb tech again?

>m-muh XY privelege

Ooooh, thats....
It'll be half believable if its not comes from a sentient landwhale that consider stand up and yelling at monitors as an act of hard exercise.
>>
>>49850280
Ooh I like that explanation.
>>
>>49848280

I really like these one off squads like Deathwatch. The trick is don't let them bloat into a full blown army. Keep them a one squad option for Imperials like Traitors have demons.
>>
>>49848280
>deadly (...) or in close combat wielding deadly two-handed blades
Silsters confirmed for doubly deadly.
>>
>>49850357
If we assume that the Silver Knight in the Daemon Codex is Draigo, then he fell to Slaanesh.

If we assume that the giant Silver Knight in the Realm of Chaos, from the WHFB End Times, is Draigo, then he was defeated by a Nurglite daemon army and then speared and chained to the ground as punishment for calling Nurgle a greedy geezer of legendary cleanliness. His defeat is said to be temporarily as he cannot be killed and will rise again and have his revenge but it's still a defeat though.
>>
>>49853718
I know the end times stuff but not the demons one. What's the story there?
>>
>>49853736
The Silver Knight entered Slaanesh's Realm and overcame all obstacles and temptations in it until he reached the throne room of Slaanesh xirself.

Against the beguiling innocence and perfect beauty of Slaanesh, the purity and resolve of the Knight proved be no defense. The Knight succumbed to Slaanesh and knelt before his Prince. Slaanesh tapped The Silver Knight's shoulder with his scepter, sealing his damnation for all time.
>>
For a universe of so many iconic armor designs, like space marines and Eldar, these Sisters of Silence look bland and uninteresting. Banish them to the "Alternative Wargame General" threads
>>
File: 1445899596179.png (176KB, 705x376px) Image search: [Google]
1445899596179.png
176KB, 705x376px
>>49852470
>Sensnei in many ways the genetic counterparts of the marines of the Legiones Astartes. They are however infertile; the Emperor has no further descendants.
Space Marines confirmed for fertility.
>>
>>49850107
Maybe because Humanity is awakening as a psychic race - which was what Emps started his Crusade and Webway projects for: reunification of Humanity, and protecting them from the Warp until they are fully evolved.

Carpeting the IoM with blanks would impede that growth and probably kill the nascent psykers, which is not what Emps intended.
>>
Sisters of Silence
>Assassins
>Blanks
>Female

You're fucking kidding me, right? Who here hasn't heard of the Culexus Assassin temple? You know...the assassins...who are also blanks.

The only difference between the Sisters of Silence and that temple is A) For some reason (*cough*40kfatbeardvirgins*cough*) they are all female, and B) Games Workshop hasn't made any money off them yet. This is like a big fuckyoumiddlefinger in the face from GW. I'm not surprised, I'm just getting annoyed they're still inventing super-duper-top-secret groups to keep making money. They're having enough trouble with canon without inventing more. Fuck 'em. Vote with your wallet.
>>
File: pennywise.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pennywise.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>49849542
> the emperor decides to only recruit females for his special army

>>49849602
>Emperor has been conducting a millenia long eugenics program to create a stable population of blanks for the sole purpose of having a full harem of cutie mutes

Is... Is the emperor a waifu-fag?
>>
I'm hoping that GW will bring out a full range and not just leave it at these five sculpts.
>>
>>49854677
SoS are for grunt work, such as the black ships that harvest psykers.
>>
>>49854677

SoS have been a thing for a while..
>>
>>49854929
No they haven't, they're just being released with burning of prospero.
>>
>>49854960

Just because they're only getting models now doesnt mean they werent a thing in the fluff. I remember them in the early Horus Heresy books like the Flight of the Eisenstein, and that was released in 2007
>>
>>49848475
Funny how it's the opposite for the Culexus.
>>
>>49849602
Why would a psyker want a harem of blanks?
>>
>>49855143

Dont kink shame.
>>
>>49850336
What sorcery-like rituals?
>>
>>49848280
Why does the explanation GW's give make it sound like the SoS are assassins?
>>
>>49855205
Theyre more like rounders or astra telepathica police that hunts down rogue psykers.
>>
>>49855219
Yeah I know. But the way GW's describe them in op's image makes it sound like they're assassins instead of... whatever the word is for what thye actually do is.
>>
>>49854971
Even longer, the card game already had them.
>>
File: pic341042_lg.jpg (622KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
pic341042_lg.jpg
622KB, 1024x707px
>>49854960
Sisters of Silence have been a thing for over a decade, they got introduced in the old Horus Heresy card game.
>>
>>49855143
So that he could have a conversation without completely overpowering them mentally. Or perhaps to surround him so he can get a break from listening to millions of voices in his head constantly.

But probably to fucking kill daemon infested separatists.
>>
>>49848511
I think it's a hardwood floor
>>
>>49852470
So the Emps was... shooting blanks?
>>
File: 1475779994596.jpg (263KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
1475779994596.jpg
263KB, 500x710px
>>49849677
>that anon jerking himself at the thought of "dismantling" Sisters Of Silence
>>
>>49852470
And people whine about the Kabal and Perpetuals.
>>
>>49848475
I imagine a bullet would interfere with it more.
>>
File: qt-Psi.png (2MB, 1193x530px) Image search: [Google]
qt-Psi.png
2MB, 1193x530px
>>49849677
>It also prevents them from breeding amongst themselves to expand their numbers without his consent.

This alone is enough reason to have the cadre be only one gender. As for why it's only women, I doubt it's because of reduced combat prowess.

It's more likely simply because women on average already has less of a soul than men, meaning that if the average male null would be ranked at Upsilon, the average female null might be ranked at Psi.

Or maybe it's like IQ - women have slightly lower average IQ than men, but they also have a more stable IQ, whereas men have a slightly higher average, but it fluctuates a lot more, meaning that it's about reliability, especially if they're bred for purpose.
>>
>>49850280
It's entirely possible that the Sisters of Silence were (or are?) produced through some arcane means of archeotechnology, and that the process only works on female brain physiology in the same way the creation of Space Marines can only be used on men.
>>
File: 250.jpg (841KB, 1152x1575px) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
841KB, 1152x1575px
>>49855613
ayy
>>
>>49856215
>inb4 sexism/muh soggy knees commentary
>>
>>49848280
I have to admit I really like the SoS armour. It looks suitably baroque similar to what one might imagine female custodes or female sanguinary guard looking like but it doesn't really look fetishized. No battle corsets, no visible skin, the only real fetishized part is the booplate which I don't mind because the aesthetic theme of the elites of the Imperium (baroque and gaudy armour showing off abs and nipples sometimes or at least having engraving all over the place).
>>
>>49849677
>Making them all-female makes them considerably less effective in direct combat against non-psykers, so Big E can get rid of them much more easily if they ever become an issue.
I can accept this answer completely. Although I'm still wondering what emps did with all the male blanks.
>>
>>49857333
Culexus?
>>
>>49848280
>>49848280

Rule 34 when
>>
>>49848414

FAITH IS MY SHIELD
>>
Didn't everyone in the last thread say that being a blank isn't hereditary?
>>
>>49857362
Are blanks and pariahs the same thing? I thought blanks were nothing and pariahs were anti-psykers.
Like if one was to give psychic powers numbers
>Psyker=1000+
>Regular Human=150 to 50
>Tau=50 to 20
>Blank=5 to -5
>Pariah=-1000 or smaller
>>
>>49856006
Yes, and ?

>>49857648
Both have negative psychic levels compared to a regular human (sigma to omega on the assignment).
It can go from "a bit unlucky/slow to notice psychic activity" to "make nearby psykers gouge their eyes out, while mobs assemble and grab pitchforks due to instinctual lack of empathy"
As per most 40k, further analysis is a mess of contradictory interpretations.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/The_Assignment (from an old ][ background book)
>>
>>49850336
They also imbeciles who can't read as in 3rd edition GK units could take a relic (described as bones of saints or vials of their blood) warding them against daemons. So, pretty much the same thing, book even mentions in passing methods of 'acquiring' those were often very dark so the whine has really nothing to stand on...
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 479x479px
>>49856091
Awww snap, I got that one.
>>
>>49850877
There is new SoB rumours in the wake of the joke GW made at the end of the Magnus video.
Allegedly they are actually coming in the next few months this time but this isn't the first time really reliable rumour mongers have mentioned 'the Sisters are totes next this time' and then back-pedalled when it failed to come to pass.

Personally I can't shake this feeling that the new Sister rumours were actually all about these mute ladies and it was miscommunication and confusion that lead to them saying SoBs.
>>
I've always hated the idea of the Sisters of Silence. Sure, having an all-blank order of warriors sounds cool, but then they ruin it by:

1. Making them all-female. Blanks are rare enough as it is, and now you want to eliminate half of them solely based on their gender? They don't even have the gene-seed excuse of the Astartes. How are they supposed to keep their numbers up?

2. Making them take a vow of silence, which prevents them from using convenient forms of communication like radios and communicating with outsiders without an interpreter. It's worse than pointless, it's a handicap.

3. Giving them that god-awful ugly stupid topknot haircut. Was this supposed to be the in-vogue fashion during M31? It looks hideous, especially on women.

4. That dumb looking armor.

In theory it's a neat idea but I hate the execution.
>>
>>49857648
This is how I interpreted the fluff too. Blanks just make people uncomfortable, pariahs cause regular people to keel over retching and psykers' heads implode.
>>
>>49857934
The Illuminati and Sensei fluff is just about as conceptually bad.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>49856215
>>49856978
Woah.
>>
>still no resin SoB

JUST FUCKING MELT THEM DOWN ALREADY, JESUS.
>>
>>49853800
>And Kaldor Draigo gets used as a cum receptacle for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>49851494
>women become soul-sucking monsters
>implying they don't naturally turn into that by age 22
>>
>>49858398
I don't see why.
Illuminatis have a mundane counterpart with the Thorian faction of the inquisition, and it makes sense for demigods like the sons of the emperor to be powerful beings.
>>
Well at least they won't be mutilated by Grey Knights, right?
>>
>>49860204
Of course, this time its GK who will be bullied into submission!.
>>
>>49857401
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 756x960px
>>49856215
>>
>>49855143
Maybe the gene is transferred through midochondral DNA so only women can transfer the gene without needing a donor.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.