[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yet another marine Chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: sm.jpg (21KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
21KB, 400x500px
So the idea here is the "House of Raptors" a chapter that have are fixated on the saruian beasts much like the wolves but aren't so crass as to wear the remains on their armor or take them into battle outside the royal hunts, Though their plumage might adorn their helms or capes tastefully and they will bear their image on their heraldry (some of their war machines might also be made to resemble them), they are really classy guys, seeing a need to live up to the image of "Emperor's Finest" the armor is midnight blue with fancy gold Filigree, often patterned in emulation of the top marines they know of like the Deathwatch or Grey Knights.though for melee they favor thing power cuttlass and rapiers

This focus on being the elite has enabled them to hang onto some relic weapons like a contemptor or the like, while arrogant and convinced they are among the best they make efforts to live up to it, and that includes saving people, sometimes too much, they might be called in to support a Guard advanced and then rush in to do it all themselves, convinced they are that good and as the Emperor's finest it is their duty to lessen the burden of the lesser men

thoughts? suggestions, I'm uncertain who they are descended from or other details, also homebrew chapter thread I guess
>>
I suggest you screw off because no one cares
>>
>>49846565
Yes well indeed a nice idea, but... what is there battlecry ?
>>
>>49847706
No idea, was filed under suggestions
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 900x563px
>>49847706
Imagine all the people trying to come up with the next "take the knot" right now.
>>
>>49847858
Prepare to be bombarded with serious chapter threads with an inuendo battlecry
>>
>>49846565
Let them ride giant birds.
>>49847858
I unironically expected something at OP's end.
>>
>>49846565
>not knot taking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
>>
>>49847968
I want to let the Hanged stay as their thing and kinda be my own
>>
>>49846565
>>49839903

>samefag detected

not to mention that paint scheme makes me want to puke
>>
>>49849325
OP here, sorry i can only give you my word that I did not start that thread, not to mention I specifically avoided them riding the dinosaurs
>>
>>49849325
nah senpai, at least our OP isn't as completely autistic
>>
>>49847706

>battlecry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Lx9bH0n1E
>>
>>49846565
>dinosaur/bird marines
>no claw weapons
>no war-machines resembling dinosaurs
>not maintaining

I suggest deciding whether they're dino marines or posh marines.
>>
They could be raven guard descendants but they think they are ultramarine descendants
>>
>>49852506
Why not make them Raven Guard/Salamander mixed genetic stock?

They were all that remained of two companies of each chapter on this particular planet and, over time, they consolidated into a single chapter.

This has lead to them looking really weird simply because the Salamanders coal-black skin, coupled with the albinism of the Raven Guard, produces a chapter whose skin is a dead grey colour (admittedly some parts are lighter or darker than others, but it's mostly grey)

Not sure how the skills of the parent chapters would work together though.
>>
>>49852395
I mentioned war machines resembling them, I was trying to park back like what the space wolves used to be
>>
>>49846565
the colour scheme looks like ultramarines but oddly offensive on the eyes
>>
>>49853892
I was trying for darker blue and gold but screwed up on bolter and chainsword
>>
>missed the opportunity to call them the Raptor Chapter

fuckin dropped
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.