[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: asdf.gif (8MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.gif
8MB, 460x258px
Who is this?
>>
>>49843733
Character from the new SW:TOR expansion.

It's got it's own totally wacky canon now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0
>>
>>49843743
It really is a pity that the game will never be as good as the trailers and cutscenes imply, but I guess that's the nature of MMOS.
>>
>>49843743
I don't know who that white-armored lady is, but she seems to specialize in TrĂ kata, the lightsaber style that takes advantage of the fact that lightsabers, unlike most weapons, can *switch off*. And she's doing it with a lightsaber pike.

That makes her awesome.
>>
>>49844029
>Trakata
You mean space iaido?
>>
>>49843743
>Jedi with armors
>Jedi forcing kids to be dark side user
The actual fuck?
>>
File: emperorprime.jpg (194KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
emperorprime.jpg
194KB, 868x1228px
>>49843733
>>49843743
The dickass king guy in these trailers reminds me of pic related, in that he seems to be really cruising for a regicide by one of his kids.
>>
>>49844112
They're not Jedi. It's an empire of Dark Side/Grey Force users who aren't Sith or Jedi.
>>
>>49844112
They aren't jedi, just original donut steel faction #5789
>>
>>49844075
Something like that, though a lightsaber is better for it for obvious reasons.

Plus, lightsaber pike. Awesome.
>>
>>49844132
>The dickass king guy
Valkorion is pretty much the God Emperor of the Sith.
>>
Someone that will be forgotten in a year
>>
>>49843836
The sad nature of MMO's ever since WoW is to provide great materials for an amazing story yet to ruin it.
You see the problem with an MMO is that you have an entire game populated by actual human players and the game "needs" to make them all feel special like all of them are the chosen one.
This and the fact most players are going to get bored after spending hours looting and hoarding items and xp and goof off ruin completly the immersion of the story if there was a story to begin with.
>>
>>49844240
No, that was the actual God Emperor of the Sith from the base game. Valkorion isn't quite as intense.
>>
>>49844366
Valkorion is the Sith Emperor tho?
>>
>>49844380

Valkorion is basically Vitiate playing min-max with society by shitting all over the rest of the galaxy just so he can role-play as a benevolent god-emperor in a small utopian empire.

THat's literally his goal.
>>
>>49844380
Oh shit. You're right. I haven't actually played the expansions.

This new lore is kinda fucky.
>>
>>49844359
Happens literally the same with mtg, first set is amazing, then they manage to ruin it beyond saving by the 3rd, now they even improved because they only have two sets now, so they have to ruin the lore by the 2nd.
>>
>>49844402
So he has not changed at all? Raven just isn't shitting on his dreams literally this time?

>>49844403
I barely keep up with it and only because i gotta switch between Canon and Legends on the wiki.
>>
File: Pikeniere_kl[1].jpg (92KB, 700x501px) Image search: [Google]
Pikeniere_kl[1].jpg
92KB, 700x501px
>>49844216
> pike
> approximately the height of the wielder
You keep using that word...
>>
>>49844496

It's an analogue to the boarding pike, which is 6'-7' so it can be maneuvered shipboard in tight quarters.
>>
>>49843733
A cute!
>>
>>49843743
I completely lost track of SWTOR since I dropped off from early vanilla. What's it doing?
>>
>>49847362
Still making good trailers.
>>
>>49847421
Besides that, I mean.
>>
>>49844029
She wields a regular lightsaber in the game though.
>>
>>49843733
I know I shouldn't feel this way considering how obnoxious Disney is being with forcing a singular Star Wars aesthetic but holy shit does this not look a damn thing like anything in Star Wars, EU or not.
>>
>>49850977
Jesus what did I write?
After vanilla their was some stuff like rakghouls, HK-51, putting a Hutt in its place, fucking up ancient Sith masters and stuff. Then Revan came back did some shit. The sith Emperor wrecked a planet and then lead Bioware's mary sue faction to wreck everyone's shit. Or something
>>
>>49847436
Faction wars make for difficult quest writing, so they did the usual and invented a third faction for both factions to fight against.

The core game itself got streamlined significantly, you can pretty much level through the vanilla content with just your class story and the occasional sidequest nowadays. There's currently a double XP thing going on too, so if there was a class story you've never gotten around to finish, now's the time.
>>
>>49850891
Literally looks like freaking queen from frozen crossed with the little girl from the last of us.
In sci fi armour.
>>
>>49851161
Holy shit, you're right.
>>
>>49851161
Other than the hairstyle I see no such similarity.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.