[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 44

File: 1476598208571.png (2MB, 1295x983px) Image search: [Google]
1476598208571.png
2MB, 1295x983px
Last Thread: >>49785695

Mary Sue Princess battle edition.

Previous Thread Writefagging: None.

Summon Gaia Anon to have your shit OC added to the repository.

>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-bqTtfMpEHWVUI5dURzakE4VWc
>>
>>49827530
>namefag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>49827530

Best edition so far. Also, Leon handles the repo now, right?
>>
>>49827703
He still handles it I think. But, so does Gaia.
>>
>>49827530
>Previous Thread Writefagging: None.
Wut? I'm pretty sure someone did some. >>49821022
>>
>>49827721
Nope. Only Leon handles it. Gaia has a backup repo which she says ahe maintains for her own purposes.
>>
>>49827772
>her own purposes
She's probably just changing all of the flake bios to be about lesbos and shitposting.
>>
>>49828051
Don't talk that way about Gaia, after everything that he's done for these threads.
>>
>>49828270
Stop waifuing him. It's creepy.
>>
>>49828051
>lesbo shitposting
You called?
>>
>>49828327
He's pretty much the sole person responsible for these threads existing. He posted the first one, you know.
>>
>>49828387
Not to encourage the troll, but he did actually start the lore threads that turned into the second snowstorm. But he's not the sole reason for flakes. That's Chandere.
>>
>>49828051
Really wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>49827011
>>49827431
Addressing these posts real quick, I actually was just someone pointing out the troll, and not the actual troll. Seems to have been some misinterpretation though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>sudden and inescapable urge to adapt existing characters from non-MtG fiction to this setting as planeswalkers proves to be truly inescapable

Anyone ever done that?
>>
>>49830299
We already have king Arthur, so why the fuck not. Just dont be too obvious about it.
>>
>>49830595
Yeah, my Arthur flake is pretty on the nose about it. But, I like the concept of it quite a bit. There are a lot of flakes that take inspiration from other sources. I think as long as someone either has a good spin on it or stays true to the source for an homage then they should be fine.
>>
File: 1430586121574.jpg (316KB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
1430586121574.jpg
316KB, 1350x940px
>>49828327
As previously stated, Husbandoing is the only way to go with Gaia-anon.
>>49828051
Wow Anon. Just wow.
In other news, walkers encounter pic. What do?
>>
>>49831193
That's just alternate art for Purphoros.
>>
>>49831193
Throw a Pokéball at him.
>>
File: 1425359061415.jpg (245KB, 800x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1425359061415.jpg
245KB, 800x1289px
>>49831193
STRANGE/FATE!Ka'koarm rises to the challenge
>>
File: whostosay.png (587KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
whostosay.png
587KB, 720x1280px
>>49831193
"Allright, is it gonna kill me?"
>>
>>49832658
yes
>>
The snowstorm elimination tourney was a really fun way to encourage discussion of the flakes, as well as possibly encouraging writefagging.

I believe that for anything like this in the future, though, there should be different "formats."

I have seen multiple discussions of flake battles boil down to "experience " or "access to multiple colors," and I'm not just talking about that one shitposter who keeps coming back.

"Because experience though" is not really useful for generating more creative content, regardless of the argument's validity in terms of who would win.

Since maintaining multiple "formats" of flake battles is out of the question till we have more anons actually willing to help run the things, I recommend an addition to rules of future tournaments, in the same vein of the "meme power levels will be treated as non meme" rule.

It would be: "Flakes older than 100 years will be treated and retconned as though they were 100 years old or less, for the purposes of the tournament."

I think that allows you guys to make your grandma flakes you like so much, while bridging the gap of experience enough so it's not so often the end all.
>>
File: 1467409676192.jpg (120KB, 890x702px) Image search: [Google]
1467409676192.jpg
120KB, 890x702px
>>49833022
Being old isn't the issue as much as the experience of being a planeswalker is. Vampires and Angels can be real fucking old and it means nothing to an experienced planeswalker like Sorin or even Liliana.

Honestly my personal interpretation of the rule 'everyone is a neowalker' is that no one has been a planeswalker for more time than it's been since the mending, thus putting everyone on a much more even playing field. Gaia can be 10k years old and it wouldn't matter anywhere near that much if she hadn't spent that time making mana bonds and having access to a multiverse of possibilities.

Best example I can give is that Innistradi angels as far as we know never replenish meaning that the angels alive are as old as the first light of the world(which is where angels are supposed to have come from on Innistrad). You can clearly see through cards like Killing Wave that even to a relatively young oldwalker like Liliana lesser angels are chaff, they mean nothing. Based on his fight with Avacyn(a being far, far more powerful than anything else on Innistrad) Sorin probably wouldn't even break a sweat taking out any of the Powerpuff Girls even though they are far older than him and the strongest members of their race.

Age doesn't matter, time spent as a planeswalker does.
>>
>>49833533
>Killing Wave
>Wanted to argue it doesn't count because chain veil
>Liliana's not using it.
Well fuck, you're probably right.

Also a reminder that both Nissa AND Gideon almost killed Ob Nixilis and he only survived because demon's are very, very sturdy. Experience probably has diminishing returns.
>>
>>49833022
Personally, I enjoyed the Ice Age as a means to talk about less-known flakes. I learned a lot through it.

But now we're down to very well-known flakes it doesn't feel like it has a purpose anymore other than a dick-wagging contest.

I say we end the Ice Age now and move onto the next thing. There's no point in continuing, unless you really want to see which steel donut is STRONKEST. But that's pretty gay, tho.
>>
>>49833667
>Experience probably has diminishing returns.
I think it's because Ob is retarded and arrogant. I could have all the experience in the world, but if I'm too much of an asshole to use it right, there's not point.
>>
>>49833022
>"Flakes older than 100 years will be treated and retconned as though they were 100 years old or less, for the purposes of the tournament."
My only problem with that rule is that, for some flakes, you might as well make them a different character then. It would just boil down to the mechanics of the flakes, and we wouldn't be able to take their personal background into account.
>>
>>49833705
>Ob is retarded and arrogant
This is pretty much the universal oldwalker nerf really. I imagine Elspeth or Gideon or hell, even Nissa could take Sorin because he'd treat them like he treated, well, Nissa and underestimate the fuck out of them.

Sorin's attitude is basically "old counterspell Jace."
>>
>>49833784
I don't think Gideon or Nissa could take Sorin, considering how easily he dealt with her on Zendikar without even trying. I can't speak to Elspeth, tho, since we've never seen them encounter each other.
>>
>>49833805
That was before Nissa's power up, but did they actually fight? All I remember is that he got pissed and surprise "stasis spelled" everyone when they weren't expecting it.
>>
The guy that made the long post yesterday about the fight here.

Am I the only one who thinks that age and experience are legitimate arguing factors? I think about a flakes achievements, what they've been through, what they could have/would have seen in their long lives, and reason accordingly. While it is possible that experience has diminishing returns, like another anon says, it still is a huge boon.
>>
File: Newt.jpg (32KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Newt.jpg
32KB, 375x523px
So what do yall think of this as a new format for the collage?
>>
>>49834382
Keep it to one brief statement, italicized, middle box, imo. If a flake is based off of a deck, mana cost should correspond to mana curve and loyalty to average power, toughness, or loyalty, depending on which number is flavour relevant, like Skyre's would be average toughness, Serena average power, etc.
>>
What is this?
>>
File: Newt Malicious Temptress.jpg (38KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Newt Malicious Temptress.jpg
38KB, 375x523px
>>49834622
I was using the mana cost just to show their color identity.
Newt has her own PW card
>>
>>49834645
Autism.
>>
>>49834786
Ah, disregard my spoiler'd suggestion. But still maybe cut it down to an extremely succinct character analogy, like:
>"A suicidal immortal"
>"A doted-on fungus; he's trying his best."
>"A geeky pariah turned half devil."
>"An angery critter."
>"Fukken loves pancakes."
>"A devout servant ascended to fight as an angel."
>"Goat. Pussy."
>"An amnesiac assassin."
>"A starry-eyed satyr who seeks to bridge her fables and her reality."
>"Mum's an arachnid, now; shit's kinda weird."

To give a few obvious examples.
>>
>>49834008

They're legitimate arguing factors in terms of who would win who would lose.

My complaint has been when it's left in the nebulous realm of "just experience." When it's not expanded upon beyond that, it's not useful for stimulating discussion.

Your use of the experience argument was good, since before you mentioned specifically Serena would have experiencre with fucking demons up.

Also, more flake sheets should get into specifying the things they have experience with. Like, I'm used to fighting blue mages, so I always leave 1 red open to Pyroblast that shit, or 2 red open to Fork his counterspell into itself.

Experience should be a thing to flesh out a flake, like you said. It shouldn't be "Walker older than Dominiaria? Okay you musta done everything. gg m8 pass me them tostitos scoops."
>>
>>49834958
Trying to figure out what all of those are....Gonna guess, 'kay?

>gaia
>forpols
>cala
>ka'koarm
>pancake
>serena
>ussa
>murdock
>astera
>mommy dearest

Am I learning the flakes yet? Did I get it right?
>>
>>49834860
That's nice sweetheart.

Now I'm going to ask again; What is all this?
>>
>>49835686
We make OC planeswalkers for the mtg setting as a means to talk about the lore and its limits. It's also a handy way to stroke our autism. We write about these OC "snowflakes" or "flakes." People write about, draw, and make cards for them. We also shitpost a lot.
>>
>>49831204
>Purphuros
THROW FUCKING LIGHTNING AT THE FAGGOT
>>
>>49835631
Spot-on, except except instead of Gaia, it's my eponymous flake. I wasn't sure how to sum up a character as storied as Gaia, unless her summary was just a meta comment about how goddamn much she has going on as a character.
>>
>>49835862
>I wasn't sure how to sum up a character as storied as Gaia
Let me help you.

>coma rock
done
>>
>>49835899
I must concede, wish I'd've come up wiþ it. Great summary.
>>
File: 1418803885269.png (32KB, 115x150px) Image search: [Google]
1418803885269.png
32KB, 115x150px
>>49836267
>>
File: Ayog.png (432KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ayog.png
432KB, 1000x1200px
Remember those eldrazi designs I made for flakes awhile ago? I decided to pull out my tablet and doodle one in greyscale. Anyone got a design they want me to doodle?
>>
>>49836479
See if any of mine inspire you. Praea, Bluefingers, Haathe, Rezana...
>>
>>49836495
What does bluefinger's demon look like?
>>
>>49836479
I liked the Serena and Owlmom ones a lot too.
>>
>>49836502
Classic Goatmode Satan, sort of emaciated when he hasn't fed on a spark in a long enough time.
>>
>>49836593
Here's what I have. I didn't draw it, but I imagine he/she holds a piece of the blind eternities in between its arms just in front of its belly. It looks like a spark of light.
>>
File: Goat man.png (436KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Goat man.png
436KB, 1000x1200px
>>49836873
Fucking forgot the photo
>>
>>49833848
Sorin can defeat Nissa. He almost defeat Nahiri, but things went like him as they went to oberyn on GoT series. And Nahiri would shit on Nissa all day
>>
>>49836479
You have a pregnancy fetish, don't you?
>>
>>49836896
This.
>>
>>49836917
No. But I wanted "motherhood" or more accurately "failed motherhood" to be the theme of the design. The flake herself has a strong motherhood vibe, so I wanted to keep that aspect of her consistent in her eldrazi design.
>>
File: reminder.jpg (3KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
3KB, 284x177px
We're all talking about Eldrazified flakes, which logically makes no sense, given that the Eldrazi don't transform things. You know who does?

The Phyrexians.

What does a Compleated version of your flake look like?
>>
>>49836969
You're speaking my fucking language now, anon.
>>
>>49836969
Also, threadly reminder.
>>
>>49836969
I've actually been working on the endgame for Nishal and Iosha, in which Nishal becomes a compleated monster and Iosha lets the Etherium in.

It actually ends pretty well, after a lot of sadness and murder
>>
>>49836969
didn't we literally just get out of an entire block dedicated to an eldrazi transforming things, both flavorwise and mechanically?
>>
File: spidermom.jpg (201KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
spidermom.jpg
201KB, 638x825px
>>49836969
Everyone say hello to spidermom
>>
>>49833022
Colors aren't always the factor. More often than not, it's not a factor. There's just one, big, glaring example, and a couple of smaller ones.

You also can't entirely discount experience, because some planeswalkers are young and barely even casters. This is really case-by-case and takes some interpretation.

Lowering the age of flakes doesn't really do anything effective. Some flakes are just old and get older and more and more refined. And how are you supposed to gauge how powerful they were at age X?

Honestly, I feel like we have a sort of disconnect going on in general. Certain flakes are blatantly more powerful than some others. You guys wanted the strongest flakes to be here at the end, right? Wouldn't you have been disappointed if the last battles were low-power or anticlimactic? Now that the numbers are thin, a lot of you are bitching about the circumstances like you suddenly don't like where we are. If you don't like where we are, make a well-reasoned argument about it or can it.

And of course, the battles were never the point. What do you win if your flake ends up on top? Bragging rights to a bunch of random anons and namefags within one thread? This was always about getting critical with flakes and examining every last thing we'd done this snowstorm. To shed light on forgotten work and consider some "what-ifs" that never would have come up otherwise.

So damned serious, some of you. I don't get it. Nobody should be taking anything personally, and if you're not then why are you so riled up?
>>
>>49836886
Hella saved. You do good work.
>>
File: IMG_20161018_000105.jpg (169KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_000105.jpg
169KB, 960x1280px
>>49836969
Phyrexian Gaia wip. I probably won't finish it tonight.
>>
>>49836479
Skyre would be pretty cool to see.

>>49836969
His helmet would swap from reinforced stained glass to porcelain, and would now DEFINITELY never come off. Actually, a phyrexian unlife would be a pretty cool way for Skyre to go. Especially since its my favourite white card I can't justify fitting into his deck.
>>
>>49837109
Thanks mate

>>49837631
I might get to it tomorrow. Bedtime now.
>>
File: Wins and Loses resized.png (1MB, 1160x2904px) Image search: [Google]
Wins and Loses resized.png
1MB, 1160x2904px
>>49837677
You've got me hyped, I very look forward to it, if you do.

Also, I really procrastinated on finishing it, but here's a brief rundown on how Skyre Wins v How Skyre loses feat CATHAR and Astera, just in case his character doesn't get written off and he makes it into þe next ice age.
>>
File: 1472355592748.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472355592748.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>That fucking feeling when you finish a flake but can't find any art for them so you have to give up and start over
>>
>>49839901
Ask Gaia or get something that doesn't quite fit but is close enough.

Or just look more, finding a male moonfolk that wasn't on the cards was quite difficult.
>>
>>49837101
It's mostly the realization that there's no critical discussion left to be had. In the early stages, we discussed flakes like Gaia and Serena and the weaknesses of such characters.
Like how Gaia is a creator of worlds with no evidence of being a combatant at any point, how she literally hasn't been awake in eons, etcetera. Then it turned out that she was a talented warrior that fought for millennia and that she'd suffer no disadvantage from suddenly being awake and fighting.
Any attempt to balance the character for the purpose of these fights (just like we balanced the blatantly unfair flakes of Vronak, many of which should have probably gotten to the later rounds due to their level of power) was thrown out of the window.
Serena's gone through similar experience. There's been arguments that she's technically a human enchanted with Angelic Destiny, rather than a technical angel. The fact that her magical abilities come from an enchantment that could be dispelled has been ignored however and people still treat her like she is a genuine angel and that such an advantage can't be negated. Even hypothetical scenarios in which she goes up against flakes that can counter her flying or her other abilities have been met with 'she still wins, though.'
Then there's cases like Ussa where I'm left genuinely scratching my head. I'm wondering what advantages people saw in the character that made her think she'd be able to beat a cathar that defeated a horde of werewolves all on his own and a frenzied, bloodthirsty minotaur. Both characters are far more familiar with combat than her, both characters have more viable cards listed and I just can't see why she should've gotten this far.

But all of these discussions have been had in the past already. Everything I've said above has been said before. That's why genuine discussion has fallen to the wayside. There's nothing new to say about Gaia or Serena or anyone else.
>>
>>49839901
What's the flakes description? Maybe I can help.
>>
Why don't you faggots do something other than blow eachother and create an original MTG setting, and populate it with your "flakes".

Shit I could come up with a dozen ideas off the bat

>Gladiator world where a powerful planeswalker is pulling walkers from across the multiverse to fight in his coliseums

>Cyberpunk Fantasy world where experiments in quantum tunneling tore open reality and the blind eternities bled into the world, dragging a bunch of planeswalkers in to help the natives. Minor eldrazi element for a Delta Green undertone.

>Ancient maps leading to a universe changing treasure have been found across the multiverse, clearly meant for Planeswalker eyes (or those who can travel the planes). Some come to seize the treasure themselves, others to make sure no one else can get it. Treasure Planet vibe.

>Killing the Eldrazi Titans has created a cancer upon reality, old worlds festering and new ones unable to take their place. A large coalition of planeswalkers have to do the impossible to undo the Jacetice Leagues titan fuckup; resurect the titans and free Emrakul.
>>
>>49839901
we can hook you up fim senpai
>>
>>49841056
interacting directly with the eldrazi on a world where they aren't currently at canonically would be playing too close to the main story, and since we know extremely little about the true nature of eldrazi the entire storyline could risk getting dismantled in future events.

The gladiator world and the treasure map ideas sound hella rad though, and I'd be down.
>>
>>49841056
I remember there was a guy who made a really interesting world a while back. It was a strip essentially, with the end of it constantly being destroyed and the front of it constantly being made. So all the cultures had to be mobile and constantly moving away from the end of the world.
>>
File: Secret Hitler.jpg (576KB, 910x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Hitler.jpg
576KB, 910x1208px
How big are planes? The way Kaladesh is described, it's just one city, its suburbs, a forest and some mountains. Fucking tiny. Is it a round planet? Is it flat with an edge? What is even up with that?
>>
>>49841203
>Is it a round planet?
That's what the Consulate would have you believe, yes, but the renegades know the truth about the Flat Plane they live on.
>>
>>49841056
>lighthearted fun set. Basically its just a planeswalker convention. Plot happens. Or not. Who cares really, it's all in fun.

>Like the Coliseum Plane, but instead slasher themed. An insane and powerful planeswalker is capturing other walkers and dumping in them in a world that is a giant labyrinth and hunts them for what seems to be sport. But there is more to his murder spree than meets the eye...

>Tibalt (Or an another asshole walker, or perhaps one of your flakes) rips off a bunch of planewalkers and leaves a trail of chaos behind him. The offended party chases him across the planes, undoing his damages (or making them worse) along the way in their quest to get back what's theirs.

>In an epic that spans hundreds of plains, the Phyrexians have errected planar gates once more, and have spilled out across the multiverse. However in an unforseen turn of events their two greatest obstacles to multiversal domination are the greatest threats to the multiverse; the slivers and the remaining Eldrazi. With the veil between worlds torn, the multiverse is shaken by the threeway war. (Could be the aftwrmath of the Titan Resurrection one)

>Nicol Bolas has gotten off his ass to unite the Dragons of the Multiverse under one banner. Ugin in desperate retaliation is attempting the same. Planeswalkers and heroes from across the planes are choosing their sides in the boiling conflict, which will soon errupt furiously. Which side will your walker take?

>An band of walkers has decided "Fuck the powers at be, fuck the oldwalkers, fuck the Elder Dragons, fuck the Eldrazi, fuck the Phyrexians, fuck the establishment; the multiverse is ours.", and has begun to "annex" worlds into their "empire". Will your walker join them in their quest for power? Or will they set these punks straight and free their planes?
>>
>>49841203
Planes vary massively.

For example, Ravnica is literally just a world that is a city. There is nothing but the city.
Innistrad's said to be quite small but we've got no way of really knowing until we discover if other continents truly exist.
Theros is multiple tiers. It's a plane that contains Theros, the Underworld and Nyx, three separate realms. Also, Theros isn't round because there's specifically an edge of the world.
Mirrodin on the other hand, is definitely a sphere that's orbited by five suns, while the original Phyrexia is a many-layered sphere.

Kaladesh is likely larger than the current lore makes it but right now, the story's focused on the city of Ghirapur and doesn't care about much outside of it. Just like how a lot of SoI's story focused on Thraben with other regions barely being mentioned at all.
>>
>>49841262
>We say "lol fuck u WoTC" and put the DnD multiverse as part of the MtG Multiverse. Will your flake get shredded by the Lord of Blades in Eberron? Will they enter a magical realm in the Forgotten Realms? Will they remove kinder in Dragonlance? Will they Update their journals in the great city of Sigil? Find out in; Magic the Gathering: Dungeons and Planeswalkers!

>Take the vehicle concept brought up by Kaledesh and run with it; Cannonball Run: The Magic Set
>>
>>49841056
>>49841262
>>49841286

Bam a dozen ideas off the top of my head. What do ya think of em?

Now these are just concepts, conversation starters, but I think it be to everyone's benefit if you guys started working on a plane/set instead of jerking eachother off on how great your flakes are
>>49841177
That's really good!
>>
>>49841056
I've made 4 worlds throughout the snowstorm, thank you very much. Only 2 I've really talked about in detail itt, tho. I'll give you that. Currently, I'm working on a small plane with no sentient life and a SHIT ton of mana. I'm calling it Haven for
now.
>>49840879
>just like Vronak
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Vronak disqualified?

>there's nothing new to say about Gaia or Serena
I agree. That's why I'm saying we shouldn't bother with the last few rounds, since at this point it's just a power trip. All the flakes left we're pretty familiar with. The last flake I was fairly unfamiliar with (Cala) is out. I personally don't feel there's a reason to continue at this point. I'll probably draw some flake matches, but that's the most I see coming out of it.
>>
>>49841347
I mean the fifty or so flakes that were made by the combined forces of Desdemona, Vronak, Pog and a few others when I say 'Vronak.'

About half were disqualified, half were knocked out early on.
>>
>>49840087
>>49840910
>>49841140
I suppose I'll work on a reference image / description then.
>>
>>49841203
That depends entirely on the plane in question.
>>
>>49840879
>Gaia is the creator of worlds with no evidence of being a combatant whatsoever
I mean, to be fair about this, that writefagging that the anon referenced where she kills a giant wolf with a sword? I wrote that over 6 months ago. And the planeswalker war has been an established thing in her history for about 4-5 months. So saying there was no evidence of her being a combatant isn't really true. I'm being nitpicky, tho. Overall I agree with you. There's really not much discussion left to be had. Or I'm wrong and just a pessimist.
>>
>>49841663
No one cares, you cancerous fucking faggot. No one wants to hear about your speshul little perfect princess snowflake who os good at everything and can do no wrong. Just fucking leave already.
>>
>>49842118
Remember to not feed the troll, kiddies
>>
>>49841056
If I ever get a list of flakes <preferably having decent colour distribution> and an original plane presented to me, I'd love to try making stuff for an over-arching story.
>>49841177
I remember it, too. It ended up becoming a conversational anchor and really fun to design in detail as a community. I just wish my draft set I made for it had went better.

>>49841203
`No standard exists, Ulgrotha being a shining example. Also, it's less elaborated on, but also true it isn't absolutely necessary for physics to function similarly on every plane. Somewhere probably exists a furnace plane where energy can only exist as energy and not as matter.
>>
>>49840879
> The fact that her magical abilities come from an enchantment that could be dispelled has been ignored however and people still treat her like she is a genuine angel and that such an advantage can't be negated.
I think you're confusing game mechanics for things that could actually happen.

>Even hypothetical scenarios in which she goes up against flakes that can counter her flying or her other abilities have been met with 'she still wins, though.'
That was a very specific scenario. She didn't really need flight to win that fight, she could have beaten him if she didn't have wings so the fact that she was denied that advantage didn't factor in much. At least, that was the conclusion that we came to. Had she been denied her wings in fights like the one with Dyna, she'd have been in real trouble.
>>
>>49841319
Too many too close to the lore for my taste.
>>
>>49842621
And where's it been shown that a human of Innistrad becoming an angel of Innistrad is a thing that can actually happen as well? The only examples I can think of are Angelic Destiny and Call to Serve, which are both magical blessings and there are several examples of magical blessings and enchantments being broken in the setting.

But as was said in that post, these discussions have happened plenty of times before and I've got no interest in starting a new one. You'll stick to what you believe and I'll do the same so there's zero point in this discussion.
>>
>>49842643
Agreed.

But I am for getting another giant flake story going. The last one was Flakepoint.If we want, we can say the Ice Age was the big gladiator tourney.

But anyway, let's get a story going!

>Word reaches your flake of a distant plane that houses the multiverses greatest artifacts. This "Vault," as its called, could spell the end of planes or a new dawn for creation, depending on who gets its hands on it. The fate of worlds is at stake.
What do? How will your flake(s) react? Do they feel a responsibility to defend the Vault? To breach it for their own whims? To use it to bring about a better tomorrow?

Discuss!
>>
>>49842754
Everyone assumes Skyre's being valiant when, at story's climax, he stands before someone who's holding an artifact possessing immeasurably destructive abilities and says, "You aren't leaving here wiþ þat in hand, unless you kill me first."
>>
>>49842863
Kek
>>
>>49842754
I think we need to create a new thread to separate it from the autism and allow fresh anons to enter the creative process.

That being said here's my idea for the /tg/ set.

We combine MOST of the ideas that ideaanon put out.

>(First Set)
>>>Start out with the treasure maps
>>>Then asshole walker steals them all
>>>Which leads them getting trapped in the gladiator world which is ruled by the band of Renegade conquering planeswalkers, which has;
>>deathrace style vehicle matches
>>Labyrinths stalked by a Minotaur walker
>>coliseums
>>Conclaves for planeswalkers allied to the conquerors to hobnob and spectate
>Set ends with the group of walkers and some regular heroes to leave the plane to chase after Assholeflake

>(second set)
>Shadowrun esque cyberpunk world (turns out to be Coliseum world in the far future)
>Assholeflake is looking for a rare artifact he needs to get to the treasure (in fact something he left there in the gladiator world past to "stew" and grow more powerful)
>Corps led by the original conquerors, or representative of those who aren't alive anymore fight over supremacy of the plane and over the recently discovered artifact
>Assholeflake and band of heroes have to team up to row row fight tha powa and take down the corps before they rend reality
>oopstoolate.webm
>the population of one city becomes tainted with the power of the blind eternities, become eldrazi lite. The secret urban werewolf clans, vamp houses, and gangs have to deal with the infestation along with corporate kill squads while the heroes mend the patch and nab the artifact
>Set has the feel of Shadowrun, Vampire: The Masquerade, The Dresden Files, and Delta Green
>>
>>49843065
>(Third Set)
>Treasure world. Asshole flake/s (just occured to me there could be a bad guy team in this equation) steals part of the artifact and jets to find the treasure.
>World is like Pandora or Zendikar but with obviously ancient ruins and technology (is actually Gladiator world in the FAR, FAR, future. Or is the ancient past? *Twilight Zone theme*)
>Fight ancient Conqueror walker liches and stuff

And that's as far as I've gotten
>>
File: ARC20150810_icon.jpg (87KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
ARC20150810_icon.jpg
87KB, 768x432px
>>49843065
>>49843075
Wait, so is time travel involved or not? Or is three identical but seperate planes, but with timelines at the various points of the story?

Are souls made of Aether?
>>
>>49843065
I think that's a bit too specific, because I'm 90% certain the flake thread doesn't have the attention span to follow through with it. I think we should keep it broader to allow for a greater potential of organically constructed events
>>
>>49842621
If you see an angel, assuming that you're good at disenchanting, are you going to ever assume that disenchanting the angel will stop it from being an angel?
>>
>>49843237
Probably not, no. Then again that's assuming that it functions the same as it does in the card game, which it probably doesn't. Could a spell cast hundreds of years ago by a hilariously powerful being like Avacyn be dispelled all that time later by some random guy? The way I thought about it was really that it was less of an enchantment at that point and more something integral to her being. Auras and enchantment destruction really don't fit into lore as well as they do on tabletop. At least, that's how I see it.
>>
>>49841203
Some people think all planes are Earth sized. And while some are, some are as tiny as an island and some are the size of multiple Earths. All planes tend to be different.
>>
>>49841347
Vronak himself wasn't disqualified. He was just massively voted against.
>>
>>49843403
>can a powerful Avacyn enchantment be undone
See: wolfir
>>
>>49843403
Somewhat?

There are some beings that specialize in breaking harmful, personal enchantments. Of course, that's white magic, and in that particular vein not likely to be used offensively.

And then Green's attempts to "naturalize" breaks enchantments, but flavor-wise is more suited to breaking artifice.
>>
>>49843548
she undid that herself though.
>>
>>49843558
See: all the enchantments that broke when she died
>>
>>49843156
I want it to be kinda vague, but the evidence can be found that it's the same world just in different points in time or within intersecting times

>>49843198
We can at the very least have the bare concept of

>Treasure map
>Bad team steals map from good team
>battle world shenanigans
>Cyberpunk shenanigans
>Treasure Planet shenanigans

Then fill in the blanks
>>
File: Ushiwaka, Emrakuls Guest.png (3MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ushiwaka, Emrakuls Guest.png
3MB, 2114x1600px
>>49842754
>Word reaches your flake of a distant plane that houses the multiverses greatest artifacts. This "Vault," as its called, could spell the end of planes or a new dawn for creation, depending on who gets its hands on it. The fate of worlds is at stake.
Ahahahahaha! AHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>49827530
I'd give the fight to Serena if she bum-rushed Gaia while she's busy being old and sleepy while talking to plane's mana like the coma rock she is.
>>
>>49845145
Previous discussions have established that for the purpose of this competition, Gaia is completely combat-ready and suffering no disadvantage from being the heart of a plane for endless millennia.
>>
>>49842754
I heard the vault held maps to lost lands, or spells of mass destruction, some people say it contains angels.
>>
>>49845282
This. I like this.
>>
>>49845282
Both sides are right.
>>
>>49845262
Seems fair.
>>
>>49845262
But then how is anyone supposed to beat her? I mean, I guess it makes sense that we'd be down to our heavy-hitters. Still. How would someone beat a thing like that?
>>
>>49845372
They're not. Combined with the fact that we've established that her millennia of experience give her an advantage over any other flake, the fact that she's a special sort of not-elf that has all sorts of biological advantages and the fact that she has spells of all five colors without the disadvantages of using five colors (because those disadvantages are purely mechanical), she's pretty much unstoppable.

So the inevitable conclusion is that Gaia will win, based on what we've established in the early stages of the competition. There's very little new discussion that the Ice Age competition provides at this stage. Any point you could make has been made before, any detail about Gaia and Serena has already been discussed. There's nothing left to say and really, we should just get it over with.
>>
>>49845472
You sound bitter about it.
>>
File: IMG_1656.jpg (80KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1656.jpg
80KB, 480x480px
>>49843065
What is this autism? The Realm of Neverending Edge?
>>
>>49845543
Well, competitions are interesting when the outcome isn't certain. I'm a little bitter and sad that the end of this one is so obvious. It's like sending an Olympian at their peak of their life to compete with prepubescent kids.

If I am bitter, it's because I was stupid enough to not realize this outcome from the very beginning and I was actually hoping for an interesting competition rather than something one-sided. If there were interesting points, we've already passed those in the first two/three rounds, where we got a few surprises and interesting combinations. At this point however, there's no surprises and no reason why logical Gaia shouldn't win. The only thing that would keep her from winning is massive protest-voting, which would be petty and spiteful.
>>
>>49841282

Innistrad's supposed to be a small plane, but from what I recall the Guide to AVR mentioned there are multiple continents on the plane. We've been centered in one so far, but after the debacle that was EMN, we might need to go elsewhere on the plane.
>>
>>49845885
The way they move so quickly around Innistrad, it makes it seem like the entire region is roughly the size of Wales.
>>
>>49845696
We have a bunch of kinda bland, aggro-y flakes who're just "punch kill destroy" who obviously fold to different "punch kill destroy" flakes who're written to be stronger. But, I'm sure we'll see some gimmick flakes submitted before ice age two who have some possible answers for characters.

Only real downside is we might end up at some actual unstoppable force v. immovable object arguments.
>>
>>49846012
>unstoppable force vs. Immovable object
Thing is, I think we're already at that point. I'm fairly certain that Ka'koarm and Gaia will fight, and I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the argument will boil down to. We've reached the endgame, folks.
>>
>>49846062
Not really, that's another win for Gaia.
>>
>>49846146
We haven't even discussed it yet. What makes you think she'd win.
>>
>>49846338
The same things that have made her win all this time. What advantage does the fishman have over her?
>>
>>49846350
He's bigger and stronger? I mean, we really shouldn't say she'd win without giving it a fair assessment.
>>
File: Ryder the Knight.png (3MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ryder the Knight.png
3MB, 2114x1600px
>>49846012

Speaking of gimmick flakes...
>>
File: Primordial of dogs.jpg (46KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
Primordial of dogs.jpg
46KB, 500x597px
What qualities would you want to see in a Big Good Altruistic Guy or Gal planeswalker that is actually successful and moderately powerful (so not Ugin)?
>>
>>49846389
>>49846338
Ka'koarm anon here, I've already conceded Gaia has the resources to win. Ka'koarm can counter a lot and is monstrous up close, but gaia can stay a continent away and just rail gun him with environmental hazards faster than he can reach her.
>>
>>49846523
Iunno, Ka'koarm is pretty fucking fast. Faster than her, for sure.
>>
>>49846389
Physically bigger and physically stronger. He's doesn't have the experience, he doesn't have the same level of magic and even if it was a purely physical fight, she's a super-elf and would still have a fighting chance.
>>
>>49846622
>super elf
I feel like you're meming. Her anon said her strength is probably that of an average Serra angel, meaning about 4-5 times stronger than your average human. I'm pretty sure that still pales in comparison to Ka'koarm.
>>
>>49846615
maybe, but again, even if he counters the stuff aimed at him, she's capable of throwing things at him big enough to overwhelm him in his entirety from far enough away that his incredible speed, dexterity and strength doesn't matter. With a foe like serena, she'd never get far enough away for ka to not be able to see her and know where to aim himself, but gaia's still godlike even depowered. Ka'koarm might be the greatest sword ever, bestable by no man nor beast, but that doesn't mean he can do anything to an anti-country orbital laser satellite.
>>
>>49846683
Or in MtG, 4/4.

Which leads to a question to Ka'Koarm. What would his stats be, in MtG terms?

By the way, not everything is a meme. Meming or memeing isn't even a thing. What happened to terms such as joking or jibing?
>>
>>49846683
>Super Elf
>Probably about as strong as a Serra Angel
>"Meme-ing"

I hate to be that guy, but being as strong as an angel, as an elf, is pretty notable.
>>
>>49846715
>>49846754
Actually, IIRC the strongest base states an elf has had is 6/6, which is what I think Ka'koarm would be at resting, but this is besides the point. Gaia doesn't need to see her enemies to win against them, she can just pull some DBZ levels of power out, aim it in just the right direction, and wait. Ka does, or else ka won't know where or what he's angry at. Ka's very powerful, but he's also a gimmick, a niche. If she were forced to fight him on physical terms in an arena where neither of them had access to elemental powers, then sure, maybe ka'd win, but she doesn't have that limitation, the point is to fully display all powers and hers are on a level ka can't deal with from the distance she has access to and can cast from.
>>
>>49846811
The battles are set up in a scenario where these flakes are obviously, for some reason, about to fight one another. There's no "sneak attack from halfway across the world" here.
>>
>>49846754
Is she technically an elf though? I mean, I know she's basically an eldar from 40k yeah, but is she actually listed as an elf?

And even so, I wouldn't call an elf that strong "super." She's not going to be able to pic up cars or leap buildings or anything. I mean, your average human isn't that strong. You know what else is ~4x stronger than a human? A chimpanzee. She's not even stronger than a gorilla. Humans are weak in terms of larger animals, so saying she's 4-5 times stronger than one isn't a huge feat. I'd say Amund is stronger. Maybe even Domoyl.
>>
>>49846839
Even so, as his maker, I still don't buy him beating Gaia. Ka's powerful but not enough, gaia's got the raw magical power to overwhelm his ability to counter and regenerate.
>>
So it seems pretty much everyone but one person thinks Ka'Koarm's loss is all but guaranteed.
>>
>>49846977
>inb4 ka loses to ussa in the semifinals
>>
>>49847013
I wouldn't be shocked. I still don't see why people think a non-aggressive satyr druid with lots of green mana is the ultimate combatant.
>>
>>49846977
The more I think about it, the more I think Ka would shred Gaia, actually. Is she physically a match for someone like Serena? Roughly, yes. But Ka? No way in hell. We all know she can cast spells big enough and nasty enough to take out Ka, yeah, but I don't think even she could do it quickly enough. Ka's fast as fuck, faster than Serena. I think he'd be on top of and shredding our resident mother earth before she could cast anything big enough to stop him. Example: they spawn, he charges. She ball lightings he bulldozes through the ball lightning, taking heavy damage, but then he's on top of her ripping and tearing.

Also, there's at least 2 anons who think he'd win.
>>
>>49846914
Psssst. Hey. I agree with >>49847123
>>
>>49847214
>>49846914
This is amusing.
>>
File: 1414308140699.jpg (422KB, 595x931px) Image search: [Google]
1414308140699.jpg
422KB, 595x931px
>>49847252
>Gaia and Ka'koarm both with, they realize friendship is more important
>>
>>49847364
*win
>>
>>49847364
Aw man, dude, don't post that shit.

I laughed so hard I almost crashed.
>>
File: ponder.gif (3MB, 280x154px) Image search: [Google]
ponder.gif
3MB, 280x154px
>>49847364
>>49847438
>this entire tournament was created to find the 2 ultimate planeswalker specimens
>and then they fucked, to create the perfect being
>which promptly gets stolen by Bolas, who secretly organized the whole thing, to raise as his servant
>>
>>49845572
Alright, I'll take the bait.

What makes it edgy, namefag?
>>
File: Crow Flake.png (2MB, 2114x1826px) Image search: [Google]
Crow Flake.png
2MB, 2114x1826px
>>49827530

so this is my first attempt at this flake stuff. I already know that I'm going to touch up the way the sheet looks, but I want to know what you guys think of it so far.
>>
>>49847544
Unfortunately it became belagir who is more of a fuccboi than Venn.
>>
>>49847579
>bolas ruins everything he touches, even his own plans
>>
>>49847544
Now THIS I can get behind.
>>
>>49847567

I was about to leave work, but decided to check this thread.

As soon as I saw

>no memories

I couldn't read anymore. Sorry, man. I just seriously can't deal with the amnesia gimmick
>>
>>49847544
But Bolas-sama, that's not how genetics works.
>>
>>49847876
magic
>>
File: 1475704283260.gif (503KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475704283260.gif
503KB, 500x333px
>>49847123
>on top of and shredding out resident earth mother
>on top of and shredding
>>49847544
>>
I like how there's been more talk about gaia vs ka'koarm, a fight that hasn't even been announced yet, than there is about serena vs gaia, a fight happening now.
>>
>>49848086
talk already happened there, polls fucking when
>>
>>49848086
That's because we all know gaia should win, and everything that could be said has been said. Though I'm still about 80% certain the polls will be in Serena's favor, because she's a fan-favorite and most anons don't seem to like Gaia.
>>
>>49847940
Lewd!
Also painful, but that's what magic is for.
>>
File: IMG_4951.jpg (97KB, 526x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4951.jpg
97KB, 526x789px
>>49847564
> the popular kids suck
> with their parties that everyone else likes
> i'm going to throw my own party
> yeah, it's going to be awesome
> it's going to be like all these cool movies
> treasure island
> conan the barbarian
> death race
> labyrinth
> gladiator
> blade runner
> the fifth element
> dark city
> underworld
> the time machine
> pirates of the carribean
> yeah, it was badass when i test ran it with my table top role play group
> it'll be so badass
> so badass that i need to put on my sunglasses black leather coat while listening to the matrix soundtrack just to post this
>>
File: IMG_6070.jpg (298KB, 675x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6070.jpg
298KB, 675x461px
>>49847901
Magic genetics
>>
>>49847567
>No Storm Crow
what are you even doing
>>
>>49848738
>Bolas hires Kaya
>she uses her expertise in genetics and mad science to help him splice a hybrid between a !elf and a ragefish.
>>
>>49847567
I like it. A nice simple concept. He could use refinement, but not a bad idea.
>>
>>49848721
Ah, I see. You're autistic. Namefaggot you could have just came out and said that in the first place and save us a lot of time.

In case you missed it it was an amalgamation of all of these >>49841056
>>49841262
>>49841286

But to adress your passive aggressive attempt at ad hominem to compensate for lack your lack of critique, there's no "cool kids suck" theme, despite what your skewed worldview and undoubtedly miserable neckbeard existence would provide. Is there a lot of inspiration from other sources, particularly film and comics? Absolutely. But for the past few years Wizards of the Coast has been producing poorly written narratives set in worlds that are "[Historical Setting/Culture] BUT WITH [inane twist such as meddling Gods, dragons, "lovecraftian" monsters, magitech, etc]".

Either way the plane at any point in history would simply serve as a backdrop to the interactions between the Protagonist and antagonist "flakes" and the Conqueror villian flakes, but nevermind that lets make strawmen and post stale reaction images. Well meme'd, namequeer.
>>
>>49848999
Are you new here?
>>
>>49849054
To this masturbatory cesspit of autism? Yes.

The idea of creating your own planeswalkers is fun, but I don't see why the next step of creating a set or plot to populate them with and explore their character and how they would interact with eachother is so far feched.
>>
>>49849115
If you take a look in the Snowstorm, you'll see a little folder called "Snowflake Planes". Take a look in there, and then chastise us again for never trying to make custom sets or planes.
>>
>>49848999
Nice digits, and correct on every point made about Vronak.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2016-09-30T00_55_25Z.png (167KB, 397x379px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2016-09-30T00_55_25Z.png
167KB, 397x379px
>>49848999
Trips-anon... Di-did you really just use "no you are" as a retort?

And yes there was, you hate this thread and all the popular kids in it. And you want to start your own thread based around the same thing, but "make it better than your's".

It's okay, anon. Put your katana away. No need for it's edge here.
>>
>>49849115
>The idea of creating your own planeswalkers is fun, but I don't see why the next step of creating a set or plot to populate them with and explore their character and how they would interact with eachother is so far feched.

We've done that multiple times over the months. But welcome to the faggotry, friend. Feel free to masturbate your fantasies here.

Let me give you a quick rundown of who you're talking to. That is Vronak. He is the autist of this storm. Don't get in an argument with him. He has crashed dozens (if not more) of threads by arguing nitpicky meaningless bullshit. He doesn't take others' advice on flakes, even though he insists he does, and he constantly posts meme-tier bait.

He's actually much tamer lately than he used to be, to be honest. But don't poke him too much. I don't want a return to the dark days.
>>
>>49849219
Oh, f a m. I love you too. I've dropped that for the most part. Poking the bear only gets him to roll over to his other side at this point. I was just making a point for that other new anon. And I believe the "autist of this storm" is Chillbrass. Remember, half the wreckage was actually him with his "read the books" and "reanimating isn't necromancy" crap.
>>
>>49849151
I obviously did not do sufficient research. I recant.

I'll read up on ya'lls lore on my own time.

>>49849161
>Trips-anon... Di-did you really just use "no you are" as a retort?
No. I called you faggot while dismissing your claims eith evidence and reason.

Faggot.

>>49849219
Ah, yeah I've been on deployment so I've been stumbling into project threads like this trying to get my bearings on current /tg/ for the past few weeks.

As for the grand autist, thanks for the heads up.

Can't believe I willingly took such paltry bait.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2016-07-03T19_56_35Z.png (554KB, 550x526px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2016-07-03T19_56_35Z.png
554KB, 550x526px
>>49849385
There is a lot of writefaggings in the repo. It'll take a lot of hours to read through a fraction of it. Enjoy.

You called me an autist after I already called you an autist for posting that convoluted plot.

You even said that you'd bite. Implying that you were fully aware that it was more than likely bait. But, I wasn't actually baiting you into anything. I was trying to discourage your line of thought that you were on and back off on the trashing of this thread and it's participants. If you plan on joining us and participating, then I welcome you and truly hope you enjoy yourself.

Tip on where to start: Some of the best writefaggings in my opinion are:
> Del and Murdock Adventures
> Beep
> Diomedes: What is a Man?
> the 5 witches: Between Sunlight and Shadow
>>
>>49849725
>Vronak confirmed for bad taste
>>
I am confused. What is this? MTG OCs?
>>
>>49850388
Pretty much. Give or take.
>>
>>49849725
>Merchant and Amnesiac adventures
Needs more Belloski.
>Beep
Nooooo.
>Diomedes
Subtitle: What is a meme? No really though, I wouldn't mind seeing stories about Diomedes, but preferably from their own creator.
>The 5: Witches
I have no opinion one way or the other here.

>>49850388
Yes. It's called a snowstorm because our characters are "special little snowflakes" that are OC garbage instead of legitimate. It's an interesting exercise in character creation, exploring the lore, and flavoring.
>>
File: Not inlesbians.png (193KB, 581x474px) Image search: [Google]
Not inlesbians.png
193KB, 581x474px
They're not in-lesbians. I promise.

Preview of a pic I'm working on. It's taking a minute to do. I'm pretty slow on a tablet.
>>
>>49850825
O-Oh. Oh my.

Nope. Definitely not in lesbians.
>>
>>49850414
>>49850419
I can work with this...
>>
>>49850825
Who am I looking at here?

And how can I see more?
>>
>>49850880
From a glance, I'm going to guess that it's Serena and Owlmom. I could be wrong.
>>
>>49848413
>implying Gaia doesn't like getting plowed so hard you'd think someone Swords'd her asshole.
>>
File: Lewd.jpg (39KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.jpg
39KB, 876x493px
I like where this thread is going
>>
File: Nu!Serena Armour.jpg (350KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Nu!Serena Armour.jpg
350KB, 1080x1920px
>>49850825
O-Oh my...

>>49850880
>>49850909
Yeah, you can tell by the gauntlets, they're all spikey.
>>
>>49850825
Is that pre or post attempted murder?
>>
>>49851143
>attempted
Oh you anon, Serena doesn't do half measures.
>>
>>49851336
No, owl mom is for cuddles.
Not murder
>>
>>49851592
Why not both?
>>
>>49851715
Fuck you, hitler slut angel, don't you have to go pay for some more electricity?
>>
>>49852171
>being this mad
Actually, yes I do, I haven't bought any this month and I'm down to a few quid in the metre.
>>
>>49850825
Any chance there's a version that takes place 5 minutes from this one?
>>
>>49850825
>inb4 final version has dramatically different facial expressions as what we don't see is serena's sword
no not that sword
>>
>>49852283

>quid in the metre

Is this like a reference to some kind of setting? Like if Serena rained down fiery judgment on some city for 57 consecutive nights in a row, they'd speak like this.
>>
>>49852988
she's british scum

all limeys speak like that
>>
>>49853002

m8 I was referencing The Blitz and Serena being Angel Hitler.

If I have to explain the joke, I clearly have failed.

Anyone with W open, hit me with Path to Exile
>>
Buried in stuff again. I'll probably put the polls up sometime tomorrow night.
>>
File: morals.png (436KB, 760x291px) Image search: [Google]
morals.png
436KB, 760x291px
Anyone? >>49846499
>>
>>49851336
Except half-man half-bull and half-man half-wolf.
>>
Holy shit, redditors and the magic community in general have such shit taste with their plane suggestions

>Egypt plane!
>Norse plane!
>Wild West plane!
>Dinosaurs plane!
>A different Japanese plane!

It's a _fantasy_ _plane_ for christ's sake. It's a huge fucking blank canvas, and all they want is just bits and pieces of the world they know

I blame them for WoTC hurriedly slapping an Indian veneer on Kaladesh. They're just trying to mark all the shitty checkboxes that the players keep pushing at them.
>>
>>49855368
> Wild West plane
> a different jap plane
Wow. That is a whole new level of not going to happen.
>>
>>49855368
why does it bother you so much that it looks kind of indian?
>>
>>49855428
it looks tacky and is just unnecessary

If you're going to do an Indian-plane, then put some heart in it. If you don't think an Indian-theme plane would sell well, then don't do it.
>>
>>49855452
Well, Kaladesh was a financial success. So, goal reached right?
>>
>>49855530
Kaladesh was a success because of its aether theme and vehicles. It also has powerful cards that shake up standard.

Its sloppy Indian window dressing is not the cause of its financial success
>>
File: You_Doodle_2016-09-30T00_05_04Z.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2016-09-30T00_05_04Z.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>49855576
And yet, all of it together was still a success. So again, goal reached.

Just because some people don't like it or think it was lacking doesn't mean many others don't enjoy it just the way that it is. I personally see no problem with a light Indian theme going on. I think it was just to the point that every human based plane shouldn't be Caucasian and they were simply mixing it up.

And in fact I'm glad that they didn't have it heavily Indian themed and only had a slight hint of it in there. It makes it more about the setting and mechanics than about some tailored culture. It's showing that they don't really care to make planes about their people's skin color. And more about what that plane's people do on it.
>>
>>49855734
>Kaladesh's Indian elements were unnecessary
>but Kaladesh was a success
>not because of its Indian elements
>yeah, but Kaladesh was a success
>no one's claiming it didn't do well. that has nothing to do with it
>yeah, but Kaladesh was a success

Okay, you're determined to not change your mind. Got it
>>
>>49855940
What did I tell you about Vronak yesterday? Don't get into arguments with him. It just digs a ddeeper hole.
>>
>>49855452
The problem is that they go too deep Indian and get something wrong, it's cultural appropriation and offensive. Like the Indian who hates crippled people said, it's more 50s Indian Americana
>>
>>49856000
not that guy. I've been out of these threads for a while, and I'm genuinely surprised vronak still posts. I figured he would have left in embarrassment a long time ago.
>>
>>49856498
This is the closest I have to actual friends.
>>
>>49855452
I was ok with it, but I'm a sucker for spirals and eastern culture aesthetics.
So much so that I'm sad there weren't more horrors in kaladesh black.
>>
>>49856703
They wanted a more comfy set after the last two
>>
>>49856779
I know, I know, and for what it's worth kaladesh seems comf enough.
It'd be a shame if somedragon were to happen to it
>>
>>49855940
The point is, even with any of the elements that you specifically don't like, it's still a good set and made boat loads of money. So, they don't need to change a thing just because you don't like it. You complain about it, but how much did you spend on Kaladesh?

>>49856000
Quads-anon, stop being so triggered.

>>49856498
Be nice anon and stop trying to provoke something good no one wants to see return.

>>49856520
You're beating cute. I like you. Wanna go out sometime and you can let me up in that oversized vagina you have there?
>>
>>49857200
I just repeat my arguments and ignore what other people are saying so people will keep interacting with me
>>
Sempai, I sure wish more people would notice me desu. I try so hard.
>>
>>49857260
((you))
>>
File: You_Doodle_2016-07-14T09_17_33Z.png (415KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2016-07-14T09_17_33Z.png
415KB, 500x500px
>>49857222
>>49857260
>>49857350
'Kay. I'm glad to see so many people like pretending to be me so much. I am pretty great.
>>
>>49857556
((you))
>>
Yes or no: could your flake beat the following people?

Ugin
Karn
Nicol B
Sorin
Nahiri
Gideon
Elspeth
Ajani
Koth
Venser
Chandra
Lili
Nissa
>>
File: IMG_7950.jpg (185KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7950.jpg
185KB, 1920x1200px
>>49857933
Vronak:
No. Yes. No. Maybe. Probably. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Maybe. Yes.

Graveborn:
Maybe. Yes. Maybe. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Maybe. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Spooky shit happens when you party without your skin.
>>
File: slave_of_bolas_by_steveargyle.jpg (475KB, 1170x855px) Image search: [Google]
slave_of_bolas_by_steveargyle.jpg
475KB, 1170x855px
>>49857933
Ugin - No
Karn - No
Nicol B - Pic Related
Sorin - No
Nahiri - No
Gideon - Not without a puddle
Elspeth - No
Ajani - No
Koth - Maybe
Venser - No
Chandra - Maybe
Lili - No
Nissa - Maybe, depends on what plane the fight happened

>>49858042
10/10
>>
>>49857933
For Hooter:

Ugin-No
Karn-No
Nicol B-No
Sorin-No
Nahiri-No
Gideon-Maybe, leaning towards no
Elspeth-Same as Gideon
Ajani-Maybe
Koth-Yes
Venser-???
Chandra-Maybe
Lili-No
>>
>>49857933
>Ugin
N
>Karn
N
>NickyBicky
N
>Sorin
N
>Nahiri
N
>Giddy
N
>Elsp
N
>Ajani
M
>King of þe Hill
M
>Venser
N
>Chandra
Probably Y
>Lili
Probably N
>Nissa
M

Skyre has little to no offensive ability, outside of taxation/punishment and comeuppance-ing, so even if he'd survive every encounter, unless he's fighting someone who's going full-on hothead aggro, he wouldn't have a chance to reflect enough aggression to put a dent in an opponent.

On an unrelated note, would it be trite of me to pull an Arakis on Skyre and just have him become eldrazi conscribed? Functionally, I'd want it a bit differently, insomuch instead of losing his mind to power and being a plane hopping natural disaster, he'd get kinda corrupted, get his body destroyed, it would reform in þe aeþer and he'd be unable to bring it into any plane, leaving him to float alone and depressed outside of time and space indefinitely. If it isn't lore-breaking to do so.
>>
>>49857933
I won't answer this because it's dangerous territory. We're not meant to be comparing our flakes to exist ones and this sort of discussion is just bound to be the cause of argument when people disagree about the assessment of a character's power.
>>
>>49857933 #
For Spooder:

Ugin-No
Karn-No
Nicol B-No
Sorin-No
Nahiri-No
Gideon-Yes
Elspeth-Maybe
Ajani-Yes
Koth-Maybe
Venser-Yes
Chandra-No
Lili-Maybe
>>
>>49857933
Nishal:
Ugin: no
Karn: maybe? Can he be naturalised?
Nico B:no
Sorin: maybe. he's strong, but he's a little bitchbaby apparently
Nahiri: yes
Gideon: maybe.Obby made it seem like if you punch him enough his shield wears out, and Nishal sure loves punching.
Elspeth: yes
Ajani: maybe
Koth: yes
Venser: punching a corpse isn't that hard
Chandra: yes
Lili: with or without the Chain Veil? with no, without yes
Nissa: yes

Iosha:
Ugin: no
Karn: no
Nico B:no
Sorin: yes
Nahiri: yes
Gideon: does his shield stop massive life drain?
Elspeth: maybe
Ajani: maybe, but probably not
Koth: yes
Venser: see previous statement
Chandra: yes
Lili:see previous statement
Nissa: yes
>>
>>49858749
Punching THAT particular corpse might not be hard, but it might be the last punch you ever throw after being blinked out of existence upon contact.

Personally, I don't think anyone could beat Venser. Closest would be Bolas and Ugin. Which I think both would struggle to beat if Venser is at his peak.
>>
File: ANGERFISH.png (63KB, 247x280px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERFISH.png
63KB, 247x280px
>>49857933
Well, if I understand the Tier system we did way back when properly:
No for the first three names, too far out of range.
Maybe if righteously enraged for names 4 and 5, but unlikely, at base he's set below them.
Yes for everyone else save ajani and elspeth, because it depends on what version of them he's fighting. It's unlikely he could match maestrom-juiced ajani, and it'd be tough to regenerate from elspeth's infinity+1 godkiller sword, but if elspeth didn't have that or ajani were at his current level of power and equipment, then he could likely take them one-on-one.
>>
>>49859714
>>49858749
oh shit I forgot about the chain veil, he probably couldn't take lili on if she used that against him, though I'm uncertain as to the upward limit of her powers with it. By teir system alone, he probably couldn't.
>>
>>49859711
I haven't read the books, and do not intend to any time soon, why is venser so powerful? I may change my answer based on that.
>>
>>49859769
Because Vronak waifus him.
>>
>>49857933
>Annika (My currently unfinished artificer/stitcher/geistmage)

Ugin: Nope
Karn: Nope
Nicky B: Nope
Sorin: Nope
Nahiri: Probably not?
Gideon: Probably not
Elspeth: Maybe, depends
Ajani: Maybe, depends
Koth: Nope
Venser: Probably not
Chandra: Probably
Lili: Maybe
Nissa: Probably

She's not super powerful on her own. If she caught any of them in a really big soul extractor, Ozymandias style, she could probably kill just about anyone though.

Seriously though, are souls made of Aether? Because I want to know if you could "burn" one in an aether engine.
>>
>>49859711
whoops, forgot to put my name on. there we go. Besides, getting blinked to another place isn't so bad if you're a planeswalker. it just means they have to jump back to him and punch his corpse again.
>>
>>49857933
Ugin N
Karn M
Nicol B N
Sorin N
Nahiri N
Gideon Y
Elspeth N
Ajani M
Koth Y
Venser N
Chandra Y
Lili M
Nissa Y

I'm not too deep in Magic's lore, but this should be more or less right.
>>
>>49859843
Then you should be aware that Karn is a bit of a baddass. An idiot. But a baddass.
>>
>>49859769
Venser is an Oldwalker who has mastered exile magic. He could literally poke something and it would poof away. If it was metal, it would vibrate and then poof away. He is literally the only. Ring to ever fight the Phyrexians and enjoy himself as he treated them like toys.

>>49859786
I admit to him being one of the most powerful Planeswalkers in existence. But, I wouldn't go as far as to husbando him. Cool guy though.

>>49859801
He doesn't just blink you to another place, which yes he can do. But, Venser can outright blink you out of existence with a mere poke.
>>
>>49859907
This. Karn is powerful due to having two sparks inside of him, but he is kind of a push over. He uses his power more for creation and fixing things more than fighting.
>>
>>49859933
Unless they're Phyrexians. He's been wrecking shop since he woke up hasn't he?
>>
>>49859933
>>49859907
That's what I figured. I supposed I should change that to a Yes, then.
>>
>>49859962
Not really. If you couldn't beat Elspeth, you definitely couldn't beat Karn. Even if you stabbed him in the back, he'd probably be fine.

There's a reason the New Phyrexians literally call him The Destroyer.
>>
File: IMG_20161019_145005.jpg (23KB, 471x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161019_145005.jpg
23KB, 471x285px
>>49859914
>one of the most powerful Planeswalkers in existence
>>
>>49859979
It's simpler to fool one person than an army. And who said anything about stabbing? "Beat" is a nebulous word. Karn can't stop Ushiwaka, which is all he wants.
>>
>>49859914
Oh, if that's the case of his power, ka could probably be one of the few things whose gimmick could allow him to continue fighting, but only if they fought in a narrative situation. By raw power values ka would probably not, but in a narrative situation Ka'd refuse his own non-existance and break out of it in a style similar to Diebuster's entrance in the Diebuster anime, or maybe like Shiki's killing the concept of her magical prison in the fifth MNM movie?, punching his way back to reality.
https://youtu.be/mLPCMpY4wvc?t=109 for visual reference.
>>
>>49859951
Not really. That was Venser's doing. At the moment we don't know what Karn is doing to battle the Phyrexians. Possibly. nothing at all since they almost killed his silver ass. If it wasn't for Venser, Elspeth, and Koth, Karn would be a Phyrexian Golem at the moment. And I should note that Venser sacrificed his own life to save Karn from being taken over.

Venser was currently dying because he tried planeswalking with three large artifacts and when he did, not all of his organs came with him. So, he was drinking this potion to make him die slowly rather than right away. And even while dying, he was still wrecking New Phyrexia's shit. But, when he found Karn, he saw that Karn was infected with the Glistening Oil in Karn's heart. So, Venser phased through Karn and swapped out their hearts and gave Karn his spark. This reignited Urza's spark within Karn and Venser died.
>>
>>49860049
Look at Karn's card nigga. Also, look at the fact Karn is called "the Destroyer" by the Phyrexians. If that's not indicative enough of how powerful he is, I don't know what is.
>>
>>49860046
well I guess my second example just isn't allowed to have spoiled text, then
Spoilers for Kara no Kyoukai in the replied post, for those that don't want them.
>>
>>49859979
The Praetors worship Karn because he is the key to the Legacy and he has Urza'a spark. Not because Karn is the "Wrecker of Your Shit".

>>49860010
He was.

>>49860046
It would be tricky. We don't exactly know what happens to things blinked out of existence by Venser. It might not be a transporting effect, but rather a "all your molecules disburse" affect. No one ever explained it throughly. So, who knows?
>>
What happened to all of the eldrazi horrors and mutated critters after Emrakul got stuffed into the moon?

Did they shrivel up? Did they just keep going?
>>
>>49827530
Okay, I'm new to /tg/ and probably should lurk moar, but... What is this thread?
I saw official lore thread, and was about to ask about the M:tG books, and some other questions about, you know, lore. But apparently this a thread about making Magic the gathering OCs?
Can I ask questions here, or can you guys point me to the right Magic thread?
>>
>>49860131
actually, if I recall, there was a white card that gave insight to how venser's power works with his own statement, implying that his blipping things out of existence was like a teleportation spell, just to "oblivion" or something like that, so I think, given his research on getting things into the blind eternities, that his nonexistance spell is likely just that, throwing things out of planes and letting them dissolve ino the eternities.
>>
>>49860145
We do all of those things, ask away.
>>
I read somewhere that angels are created from pure white mana through natural processes, is that true or is innistrad never gonna have angels again?
>>
>>49860145
Yeah you can ask lore questions here too.

Flakes were kind of a thing that started as filler between lore questions and the weekly official stories. Of course they've since expanded to occupy more of the thread because most of the questions people want to ask are pretty far between and the stories aren't that interesting nowadays.
>>
>>49860175
Angels aren't necessarily created from pure white mana, but generally speaking they are essentially constructs. Like most demons, they're created instead of born.

I think some angels are still alive on Innistrad, and they can still be populated through magical means. So for the time being I would assume that they will continue to exist in a reduced capacity. They may end up hunted to extinction though.
>>
>>49860144
No one fully knows. But, the Spawn/Drones/Horrors don't really need the Titans to continuing existing. They are probably being killed off by the surviving residents of Innistrad.

>>49860145
You can ask and if any of us know the answer, I'm sure we'll help.

>>49860164
That could be the case. I haven't read all the cards featuring Venser. Nifty to know that might be how it works.
>>
File: 1476180526265-1.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476180526265-1.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>49860131
>He was
>>
>>49860220
link related definitely implies it's a transportation mechanic
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=218072
>>
>>49860220
The card is Dispatch. Interesting to note, it only has the exile effect if you control enough artifacts. I'm not sure what that would mean fluffwise, but it's worth thinking about. Especially, as far as I'm aware, the only card that depicts Venser actually exiling anything. That said, here's the text.

>Venser wondered if it could still be called a teleportation spell if the destination is oblivion.
>>
>>49860175
Most Angels are just naturally formed from mana around a plane. Sometimes they aren't created by anything, they just come into existence due to the right conditions. Like the weather. And sometimes they are created by mages and Planeswalkers. And some Angels are other races turned into Angels through magic. Hope that helps some.

And some of the Angels on Innistrad are still alive. And there will eventually be more created through natural means.
>>
>>49860256
>>49860260
dispatchmind
>>
>>49860175
Only Avacyn was unnatural on Innistrad. All the other angels are naturally occurring, including the leaders of the other Flights. This is why Avacyn killed the W/B one, and why Sigarda didn't like her very much.
>>
>>49860256
>>49860260
Neat.

Now, you might not be transported to the Blind Eternities. You might just be gone from all existence. Which doesn't mean there isn't a way to return from non-existence. As both Oblivion Ring and Journey to Nowhere deal with this concept.
>>
>>49860327
Different exile effects can mean different things. Oblivion ring, for example, is kind of nebulous. I always assumed it was sort of locking things in a little pocket dimension. Hence why they can come back when it is destroyed.

Venser specifically refers to it as a teleportation spell, which seems to imply there is a destination. The destination is oblivion, which is kind of a undefined term. It's also never really elaborated on.
>>
>>49859933
He only has one spark
>>
>>49860394
I believe old dominaria-related material used the term Oblivion to refer to the Eternities, and given venser being the one saying it he might actually mean that.
>>
>>49860533
Urza's and Venser's. Though, technically he also has Glacien'a spark fragments as well.
>>
>>49860546
Personally, I think it wouldn't be a question if it could be called a teleportation if it took them to the Blind Eternities. That's still a place. The do specify oblivion.

It could be either though. Just depends how one chooses to see it since there aren't any definitive answers just yet.
>>
Describe what qualities and style of writing you think would be necessary to make an interesting, if not amazingly powerful Big Good.
>>
>>49860556
He used Urza's to seal the tolarian rift.
>>
>>49860324
>>49860265
>>49860201
>>49860175
Apparently the angels of Innistrad were created by the first light on the plane and none since. This explains why Avacyn's flights are said to be small in number, as angels that die are not replaced. My personal theory is that Angels and Demons on Innistrad were supposed to work the same way, with the plane causing them to reincarnate if there was ever a serious imbalance. Avacyn's existence created this massive imbalance leading to demons becoming a serious threat in order to counteract her. I believe that as angels are probably down to like 3 including Sigarda and with now 3 of the 4 Archangels dead and no Avacyn to upset the natural balance that angels will 'reincarnate' like demons did until balance is regained.

Innistrad as a plane seems to be all about balances which is why it's such a shit place to live. Humanity can never truly flourish, only survive.
>>
>>49860636
I don't think it caused Urza's spark to stifle out. As he still planeswalked back to Mirrodin afterwords.
>>
>>49860683
All rifts caused the sparks used to seal them to stifle out. It's why he was vulnerable to the phyrexian oil during all of Scars of Mirrodin block. If he still had Urza's spark he'd be immune.

He made it to Mirrodin because he was still in the blind eternities and used the last of his weatherlight powers as the legacy weapon to throw himself there.
>>
>>49860724
Planeswalkers aren't immune. If they are infected then their sparks are stifled out. And he planeswalked from Tolarian after Barrin obliterated the island. He can't planeswalk without a spark.
>>
>>49860683
Teferi's spark died s he closed a rift. all other walkers died closing theirs.
>>49860784
Karn was bitten by a phyrexian while still in posses of his spark, and the corruption didn't have any effect on him. The Tolarian rift was extremely small at the time, but it still sapped out so much of his spark that the corruption finally overcame his spark and started spreading through him. As he fled, he was mentioned entering and exiting the blind eternitites multiple times until he was lost; once he comes to mirrodin his spark has died. What we can clearly see is that the rift, not the infection, killed his spark.
>>
>>49860784
>Planeswalkers aren't immune
Planeswalkers get covered with oil all the time and are just fine.
Karn was like, 98% Father of Machines before Venser gave him his spark and he immediately got better.
Karn started sealing the rift, felt the spark going out, and planeswalked to Mirrodin before it finished going out. Urza's spark isn't any different from the myriad of other sparks that went out closing rifts. Even Bolas knew he'd lose his spark trying to close a rift, which is why he threw ANOTHER planeswalker into a rift to close it instead.

>Can't planeswalk
He can't now, but he sort of could while he was literally part Weatherlight, but since the mending took place, that ability went down the toilet. Not that he ever got the chance to use it.
>>
Which flakes do you think would get along? I think Vronak and Serena would get along very well since they both have an affinity for angels
>>
>>49861677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al7Bzeo-LP0
>>
>>49861677
Serena and Emrakul share an affinity for angels and I think we all know her opinion on the spaghetti monster.
>>
>>49861834
neither of emerakul's cards have affinity for angels tho
>>
>>49861902
:^)
>>
>>49861834
I know a certain feathered someone she has an affinity with...
>>49850825
>>
>>49861939
FLUFFY
HUGS

Jury's still out on whether fluffy hugs are better than snek hugs, though.
>>
>>49861677
Love how you run from discussions and change the subject when you are proven wrong. Go away, you give a bad reputation to even the most harmless of namefags.
>>
>>49857933
Wow, I'm really glad you posted this, because I just finished my new flake, Deathlord Destroxion. I've decided that he's the strongest Planeswalker in the Multiverse and can therefore beat every single one of these characters. Thank you for this intellectually stimulating question and the extremely high quality of the discussions it is bound to create.
>>
>>49862058
If it was an argument involving Vronak, and he's willing to drop a topic, let it be dropped, m8. "Winning" Internet arguments isn't very important. If a conversation isn't going anywhere you don't need to keep at it until you've been explicitly declared right: doing so, or needing þat sort of validation is just mucky.
>>
>>49862289
old will anon, your thorns are showing, clip them
>>
>>49862289
I just feel like antagonizing the fucker. Somehow people seem to have forgotten how bad it is to have him around and how he is the source of the bad rep namefags get around here.
>>
>>49861834
But Vronak can always summon Avacyn if Serena is feeling down.
>>
>>49862382
my niggah, you live. how long have you been back?
>>
>>49862489
haven't you noticed? I've been here since I made my new flake. If you want to speak without spoilers, find your way into the steam group. MTG Flakes Waifus and Lore. Just join the group chat and yell at us till one of us adds you.
>>
>>49862554
niggah, I'm dense af. I ain't seen you on steam in forEVER
>>
>>49862587
get in the main group hat, people are waiting for you.
>>
>>49862587
I don't think you're talking to who you think you're talking to, I've never spoken with you over steam, but yeah, join the group's main chat as a guest and one of the people there will give you a member invite.

>>49861969
I'm still certain we're not seeing serena's sword just offscreen
>>
>>49862286

Dude, you mainly wrire lewd stuff. Don't get me wrong, I like it and I hope you give us more Ussa soon. But the post you replied to is just another form of smut, just like what you write. Don't judge.

Cater to more of my fetishes, though, okay?
>>
>>49862998
>Cater to more of my fetishes, though, okay?
List them, faggot.
>>
>>49863044
Anon was sarcastically impersonating an entitled ass as a goof, not actually asking.
>>
>>49862998
My point was less that wishfulfillment is bad and more that the discussions arising from that question are inevitably silly. I don't think it was his intention to be disruptive or anything, though.

Do you think including Deathlord Destroxion in my next story would help cater to your fetishes?
>>
>>49863093
He's a flake if yours so he probably has a huge cock and/or multiple cocks.
>>
>>49863044
>>49863093

Let me figure out how to spoilers and I'll reply to both of you, okay? I-It's embarassing~!
>>
>>49863131
Ctrl + s
>>
>>49863126
Why not a hydra dick? He fucks one dick until it dies, then two more pop up in its place. And it's prehensile.

Prehensile. Hydra. Dicks.
>>
I have it on good authority that we're not the most autistic thread on /tg/ right now.
I think it's time to step up our a-game.
>>
NEW THREAD, YOU AUTISTIC CUNTS

GET IN HERE
>>49863605
>>49863605
>>49863605
>>49863605
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.