[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jojo's Bizarre Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 32

Hello /tg/. Is any of you guys interested in a rather long, rambling storytime about a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure game I ran last summer (summer 2016, for record's sake)? If yes just keep reading I suppose and if no, just click that 'x' or that backspace.

For some extra and perhaps uneeded context: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is something which goes way back for me, having read the manga back in mid highschool in the early 2000. Beside a few references sparkled here and there over the years, it and tabletop had remained fairly separate for me. The sudden and unexpected popularity of the anime adaptation changed that and I decided to ride that sudden surge in popularity and recognition. Now I could have been a grumpy old man ranting about how its ruined now that its popular and the average reddit retard spam Jojo memes (and to an extent I do) but instead I used the fact it was fresh in people's minds to do something I couldn't have done back then. Run a game set in the universe (or rather a universe, as the case maybe, you'll see later in the story) of JJBA. The game system was Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Edition. It lasted eight sessions of 5 to 8 hours and...oh man, it was crazy. Crack fic-tier of crazy. Care to join me on this ride? Its going to be a fairly long ride and take more than a few posts to tell all of it.
>>
>>49815026
The game setup was fairly simple: alternate Part 3 (Stardust Crusader) set today in 2016. I could have done something more ambitious but this was very much an experimental game and I prefered to stick, at least for now, to a simpler concept and see if I could execute it. Right away we hit a problem: who is going to be the game's Jojo? Fortunately, there was a simple solution. You see, my game only had two players: this is because I handled stands as a completely separate character, albeit one which shared the same pool of health as the Stand user. What this meant is that each player acted twice in combat: one round for the stand user and one of the stand itself. With only two players, it was decided they would BOTH be the game's Jojo as cousins.

One important thing to understand of the game is that the players didn't design their own Stands. Now the reason for this was simple: neither of them had experience with M&M. Instead, they chose how much points they'd put in the Stand, its range and its general combat role (punchy thing, shooty thing, support and so on and so forth). Beyond that their powers were unknown at first and they had to figure out on the fly how to use their Stands properly. I felt it was going to be easier on the players to not stat their Stand and that having some element of surprise could be fun. It paid off, no one complained about the stand they got, fortunately. Now on to the characters:
>>
>>49815056
>Joshua Johnson (Stand: Manowar): Basically? Jotaro. Yeah that's almost it. The player wasn't exactly the most creative, at least in term of making characters. Certainly creative in other areas as the story will later show, its just he like to keep his concept simple and clean I suppose. His Stand, Manowar, was a fairly typical 2meters range punchy stand akin to Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond. Not anywhere as strong, fast, precise or tough by itself, mind you, but that is where its power kicks in: Manowar can manipulate propabilities on its own actions. In game terms, it has Probability Control (a power that functionally mean you can't roll lower than the rank its at) and several feats which require the useage of Hero Points, the 'luck point' of the system.

>Joséphine Joestar (Stand: Electric Eye Act 1, 2 and 3): Short, physically weak, primarily relying on skills to trick oponents and contacts to acquire resources. Could certainly pull some near-Joseph shenanigans what with her Bluff skill, including a feat which let her bluff her oponents into hitting their allies. EE Act 1 is basically a stand that is a camera/spy drone: it has a suite of sensory powers, can cloak itself (even to other stands). Act 2 is more combat-capable (still rather weak) but its light powers allow it stun, dazzle, create illusions and cloak others. Its a very utilitarian stand. Each Act lose range but gain overall an increase in powers. Its light-based powers make it much more efficient versus vampire and zombies, obviously. And Act 3? Well, you'll see later.

I admit I will be skimming many details in this story, both because of how long it is (these games moved at a very quick pace so a lot could get done within a single session) and because my memory isn't perfect. That said, the highlights more than make up for the parts where my mind gets fuzzy. I apologize in advance for those gaps in the story.
>>
File: JoJo_Girl.jpg (100KB, 856x933px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo_Girl.jpg
100KB, 856x933px
>>49815080
The initial setup was fairly simple: their stands awaken when DIO use the Stand Arrow to awaken his Stand (well, not quite but you'll see later...again!). The PC's parents become affected by DIO's curse. After some shenanigans on their respective end, the two meet at the hospital, realize they both got a Stand and their family is in danger. Meanwhile, their exausted family sleep. A weird, creepy nurse arrive, start stufing random shit in a syringe and goes "Time for your medicine, mister Joestar...." Manowar stops her, crit his grapple and rips off the nurse' hand, which horrifies Joséphine. The nurse goes "Wryyy...", revealing that she's a zombie. Not that the PC knows that at this point, even if the players certainly know what is going on. After a fist spamming attack from Manowar, which reduce the zombie nurse to still-moving goo, Joséphine show her quick thinking when she take the bedsheets and stuff the nurse goo into it. When the real nurses arrive, she says her parents got sick and that this should get thrown into an incinerator. Given the awful smell of decaying flesh, the nurses agree. And that is how they kill their first zombie.
>>
File: Powerman-5000-2014.jpg (176KB, 1000x515px) Image search: [Google]
Powerman-5000-2014.jpg
176KB, 1000x515px
>>49815187
Joshua goes to the bathroom as they take shifts on keeping guard on their sick parents, Joséphine keeping guard. And that is when I introduce the first Stand user of the game. Next to Joshua is a big man. Joshua is already built like, well, a Joestar so this guy is even bigger. I think I recall describing him in some way which ended with them imagining some sort of uber-buff Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. "Say, that birthmark." he says, while looking down on the already-huge Joshua. "I know a guy who has one just like this...." I think at this point, DIO's existence had been hinted, I forget how exactly, sorry. Point is, this is enough to make Joshua freak out. He finish taking his piss and zip his pants off. Same for the big guy. He might be a monster of the week but nobody want to fight with their dicks flopping around. At this point, Joshua thought he could overpower any foe thanks to his lucky streak pummeling the zombie nurse so he decide to try and grapple the big guy in the bathroom (George Takei: "Oooohhh mmmmmy"). The guy pop out his stand which GROWS HUGE, take control of the grapple and proceed to toss Joshua and his Stand through the bathroom door. "Hahaha, did you really think you'd be able to pin me down? Me and my Stand..." He assume a flexing pose and so does his stand. "POWERMAN 5000!" And so begin the first, real Stand battle of the game since so far it had mostly been zombies and one fight vs perfectly mundane thugs.
>>
File: Rockplatinum.jpg (63KB, 667x673px) Image search: [Google]
Rockplatinum.jpg
63KB, 667x673px
>>49815228
>Danger Dave (Stand: Powerman/Powerman 5000): A huge mountain of a man with a matching stand. Powerman is essentially a 2m punchy stand who is roughly similar in power and speed to Manowar, minus the bullshit part. That is until it transform into its 5000 form. Imagine if Bane or Super Trunks was a Stand. For those of you who haven't read or seen Dragon Ball, Trunks use a transformation which immensely increase his physical strength, making him enormously and ridiculously buff...at the cost of his speed, agility and precision. This is more or less the principle behind Powerman: as it grow in strength and durability, it lose speed and precision. Its basically impossible to out-damage or outlast Powerman 5000.

And this is where the first session of the game end.
<====To Be Continued
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 960x720px
>>49815242
Joshua's player spend an entire week with a big grin on his face, going "I know how to beat him!". He has, and I quote word for word, a 'murder boner'. I suppose I really should feel happy and proud I made a player so excited to continue a campaign he seemingly has an erection. Wouldn't be Jojo without some homo-erotic subtext now wouldn't it?

The next week I'm ready to continue the game. I've planned that the Powerman 5000 fight is probably going to last an hour or so. Oh, how wrong I was! Still, I'm not going to tell you just yet how Joshua defeat him. So the game resume and Joshua vs Dave begin for about a round or two where Powerman 5000 miss Manowar and Manowar fail to even dent Powerman 5000. I don't exactly remember when in the fight this happen or how but I recall that there is a moment where Joshua realize that Powerman 5000 is so bulky it can't even block attacks aimed at its user. So Joshua's player spend a hero point and ask me if he can bullshit that there is a defibrilator nearby. I say yes because, hey, its an hospital. Plus I want to see what his plan is. Manowar, using its Stand speed, grabs the defibrilator and starts it...and then attack Dave, whose Stand is too slow to flick aside the attack (a built-in weakness of the Stand, just not one I expected to be used like you are about to read). Grinning, Joshua's player explain he basically did his research and knows what zapping someone with a beating heart will do. Suffice to say its going to hurt.
>>
>>49815405
>Dave roll his toughness save.
>Dave rolls a 1 and crit fail. BZZZZZT
>Danger Dave: RETIRED!

Well shit. There goes my boss battle, huh? That said I'm more than proud of the player as that was, in my mind at least, a very Jojo-esque moment and its the part where I got sold and knew this game could work. Examining Dave's unconscious body, Joshua notice something on his forehead: its a fleshbud, not that he knows IC what that mean. Unfortunately, Joshua really wants to pull it off. I explain to his player that this is nearly impossible, since he lack the absurd precision of Star Platinum. Joshua spend a hero point to active the Beginner's Luck feat, gaining temporary ranks in Medecine. And then crit. It would have taken a miracle to remove that flesh bud AND HE FUCKING GOT IT!
>>
>>49815420
I forgot to mention a sub-plot at this point, I realize. There is some strange woman who was asking the PC's parents about some family heirlooms, without precising what it is. She's clearly tied to DIO, althought what exactly she is looking for and why won't become relevant for a while. To cut a really long part short, Joséphine trying to find out who that woman is end up with a Vampire attack on the hospital where their luck runs out and a near-TPK happen. Woops. At this point I pause the game and explain I have to deus ex machina or the campaign end here. Joséphine's player propose one Deus Ex Machina. I say I got another in mind (which isn't even an asspull, it was in my notes I was just not expecting to use that NPC just yet). Finally its decided BOTH are going to be used.

You see, Joséphine's father is perhaps the least affected by DIO's curse. He's still weak and feverish but spend most of his time resting by choice. The guy notice both Joséphine and Joshua are not guarding them anymore so he stumble his way downstair. When he arrive in the entrance hall he find a vampire sucking the life out of his daughter, which piss him right the fuck off and ignite the RESONANCE IN HIS HEART, THE BEAT OF HIS BLOOD RAZOR SHARP! In a fit of rage, he temporarily manage to fully summon his Stand and proceed to deliver a beatdown on that Vampire. Meanwhile, the second deus ex machina arrive: a wounded man in tibetan robes. Lets just say Joshua's player squeed when I described the man breathing in and glowing before unleashing some Hamon techniques on those zombies.
>>
File: 153.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
153.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>49815433
>Franky Hollywood (Ripple User): Unlike the other allies of the player characters, Franky has no Stand and relies solely on Ripple. While that would technically make him OP against zombie and vampires, in practice he's severely weakened by the fact he can't even see Stands and only act once per turn. Still, he's pretty strong on his own and can function as a healer of sort, which is what they badly needed when he arrive.

Franky save their lives, stabilizing them with Ripple Breathing. That is when Joshua has an idea: if this guy can speed up healing then they might have another ally. Franky's ripple is used on Danger Dave, who is revealed to be a good guy after all. This is why we jokingly called him Kakyoinareff. The motivation and history of Kakyoin but the buttmonkey comic relief status of Polnareff. Mind you, much like Polnareff he wasn't a useless joke and could genuinely pull his weight in a fight. He also had the best Drive skills, meaning he primarily spent his time acting as a driver which was a good thing because Joséphine couldn't drive.
>>
>>49815523
They evacuate the hospital, Dave carrying their unconscious parents. Using her contacts, Joséphine find them somewhere they can be safe, at least for the time being. Franky also provide a lot of exposition so their IC and OOC knowledge can match up. Turns out he's the last Ripple Master alive, the others having been hunted down by DIO's Stand-using assassins. They've been watching over the Joestar family ever since Joseph passed away. I'm skipping parts here and there but basically it become eventually clear that DIO is looking for Joseph's mechanical hand or rather something inside it, which is eventually revealed to be coordinate. In the arctic. It also contain the location of Joseph's real tomb. From there, the game move on to its next act. Things which happen along the way include:
-Fighting a pair of assassins, Mister Brownstone (Stand: Rocket Queen) and his buddy whose name I forgot (Stand: Bad Apple). Basically the Hol Horse and J.Geil of the game. Brownstone is a sniper with a stand that control air (a good counter to Franky) and Bad Apple is basically an army of flesh-eating ants. Highlights of this battle include Manowar headbutting Brownstone into a coma and Franky accidentally setting Dave on fire with his ripple.
-Facing off against one of DIO's minion, a vampire Stand User. His Stand, Nightcrawler, could temporarily erase traits/attributes of things. Imagine The Hand but more powerful at the cost of being only temporary. He was kind of a dumbass but smart enough to erase light around him to move around in daylight. He survive the battle and will become (slightly) relevant later.
>>
File: jojo4801.jpg (2MB, 1567x1441px) Image search: [Google]
jojo4801.jpg
2MB, 1567x1441px
>>49815535
I forget exactly what the choices were, but at this point it had become clear DIO was going to raise Joseph as a vampire and needed him since the only way to learn the coordinates beside that piece of paper the PC had was inside Joseph's memory. I distinctly recall give them a chance to run the fuck away and NOT confront DIO this early on (we are at session 4 at this point). The players aren't having any of it. They got a plan! That plan? Well lets just say it involve gasoline. A lot of it. They set out for where the tomb is and using Electric Eye they scout ahead and there he is.

DIO.

Motherfucking DIO.

Lying in wait, surrounded by zombie minions while in the freshly-dug tomb, Joseph is being revived as a vampire. You will recall that it is known and canon that long-dead corpses can be brough back, since Tarkus and Bruford are evidence of this and were around 300 years old when Dio brought them back. Bringing back Joseph is child play for him. Right away, OOC, the players notice something odd in my description of DIO: its the look he is sporting near the end of the fight with Jotaro. When he is almost completely healed. This will become important later.

Franky stays behind fending off hordes of zombies. Joshua and Dave fight DIO: not to win, but merely to keep his attention while Joséphine, cloaked by her Stand, will set Joseph on fire and destroy him before he is fully revived.
>>
File: OraOraMudamuda.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
OraOraMudamuda.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
>>49815591
As you'd expect, DIO is no pushover. He taunt Joshua and begin mocking him, saying he's a poor replacement for the other Joestars he's fought: Jonathan, Joseph and...Jotaro? How could he have fought Jotaro if I said that Jotaro does not exist in this timeline? For now it doesn't matter as Joshua and DIO face off. DIO summon his Stand and it isn't The World even if it is similar.

Holy Diver: "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!"
Manowar: "TORORORORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARA!"
This is not a fight Joshua can win. Holy Diver is simply way stronger, fast and tougher than Manowar. Not helping is the fact that DIO, by *himself* can easily kill any of them. This version of DIO is comparable in power to late part 3 DIO, but using the vampiric bullshit powers of his Part 1 self (This is because his Stand is, ultimately, weaker than The World but more on that later). Joshua does fine but that's because his entire shtick is 'rolling well'. Meanwhile, Joséphine is crying and is all 'I'm sorry great grandpa!' as she set the poor, confused vampire Joseph on fire and begin emptying the clip of a 9mm pistol she acquired.

Joshua's plan is to also set DIO on fire. Which he suceed. How? Well, lets just say it involve taunting by DIO and, surprise, some lucky rolls. So now DIO is on fire AND vampire Joseph is one fire. That's a lot of fire, really. Abdul would be proud. DIO freaks out because he need Joseph 'alive' so he rip off one of his arms (Jonathan arms, really, you'll recall.) and use the blood in hope to stop the fire. The other arm is aimed straight for Joshua's chest.

And then Franky sacrifice himself, taking the hit. Because of course someone has to die. In his last moment, Franky use the Deep Pass Overdrive to gift his Ripple to Joshua and Joséphine. Except when I describe this I realize I fucked up because DIO's arm is still in the guy's chest. Now DIO has to remove his other arm using his (and Stand's) head and teeth before the Ripple consume.
>>
>>49815622
From there a race is on: they need to reach the Antarctic before DIO and his minions. Along the way their adventures include:
-Fighting a guy whose Stand is basically switching people's body. Joshua having to badly rake a piss again is relevant in this 'battle'.
-Fighting a Stand-powered mercenary with a Stand which enhance his body. He's killed by having his grenade belt detonated after being pushed off a plane.
-Danger Dave chasing a black cat which he believe grant him bad luck. Turns out he was right and the cat really WAS a Stand user. This never hapenned, it was just used as an explanation for what hapenned during a week where the game did not run and became canon as a Dave-centric chapter/episode.
-Vampire Joseph crashing the plane DIO is on. Because Joseph and planes are cursed.

The setup for the game is eventually revealed when, starting a session I play the second opening to Stardust Crusader, saying it 'replace their usual opening', kinda hinting that if this was an anime, the fourth wall would be getting destroyed by DIO. Again. I describe the battle in Cairo, Kakyoin dying, Jotaro facing off DIO and then DIO drinking Joseph's blood. When Jotaro is about to attack DIO, he unleash the power of his Stand.
>>
File: Zawarudo.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Zawarudo.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>49815650
"HOLY DIVER! JUMP IN TIME!" And DIO dissapear...and appear in Battle Tendency. That is DIO's power in this game, this alternate timeline/universe which exist somewhere and could have been accessed by Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. The more powerful/healthy, the longer DIO can remain 'inside' someone's timeline. When this time expire, DIO is snapped back in time. What prevent this power from being abused is that DIO himself find his own timeline altered, even if he retain his memory. Turning Battle Tendency into a 'bad ending' from behind the scenes (somehow) meant he would not awaken until 2016. it also mean Joseph never had Holly or Josuke. Likewise, Jotaro was never born. Part 3 never hapenned in this timeline and likewise no other Part, in fact, beside Part 1 and some version of Part 2. "Holy Diver! Time snap back into place."

This is how I justified the game's existence: a different DIO with different powers fucking up the timeline. At some point in my notes, 'Holy Diver' had been intended as The World Requiem but given it seemed like a downgrade I ultimately settled on 'its a different stand'.
>>
>>49815678
Long story short they eventually reach Antarctica just as DIO has already arrived and its a race to the...whatever it is they are looking for. What they are looking for, as it turns out, is a massive, Stone of Aja-charge iceberg. Inside it is a figure: a humanoid figure with long, purple hair, horns and bird wings, frozen in ice so cold it could never adapt.

In the ice is Ultimate Kars.

THIS is what DIO is looking for. His plan? Time dive into Kars' timeline and get a second chance at acquiring the supercharged Stone Mask, which he failed to do when he jumped into Joseph's timeline. If he jump into Kars' timeline, he'll have a much better chance to get the mask at the right time. What he would become I have no idea and we never find out. Its not really important because the game is about to get even crazier.

Joshua decide that 'Hey, if DIO want this thing lets destroy it'. And then some 'bad' rolls later, he shatter the iceberg in half and end up freeing Kars. What an idiot. Upon hearing the name 'Jojo' when Dave address them, Kars fly into a rage because he got dicked over by Joseph. He turn his arms into killer polar bears. They survive this but Kars is still on the loose and they are saved by Joseph, returned to his youth (and cockyness) thanks to vampirism. The situation is so fucked up that they end up allying with DIO and his minions, if only because both sides are pragmatic. Fending off an attack by Kars (by slowing him down...barely...with the expendable zombie and vampire minions) they escape in that large cargo plane DIO took to drag his vampire army. And...Joseph is piloting. Uh oh. What ensue is something very familiar. It involve piranhas. Joséphine end up fighting Kars using Act 3, which is basically the way she express Ripple combined with her Stand: Electric Eye become a construct of hard light functionning more or less like a battle suit or mini-mech with her inside, able to shoot light beam or create constructs of hard light.
>>
File: Ultimatefabuloussness.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimatefabuloussness.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>49815808
Unfortunately even that is not enough to stop Kars. Joseph and Joshua go on the roof of the plane to face off Kars and then throw that minion I mentionned a while ago, planning to use his Stand to temporarily drain Kars of his immunity to sunlight. It work just barely, but Kars escape by turning into a faaaabulous merman who is then chased off by Joséphine. What ensue is an underwater chase and battle. Kars still manage to surivive and escape.

At this point I admit I don't really have any clue how they can win. My solution to this mess is one which I'll admit is questionable but the players ultimately agreed it was fine. Who save the day? DIO. You see, DIO had at some point asked for some blood from Joséphine to finish healing his wounds. When he has the chance, he time dive into her timeline and appear on a nearby cliff in Antarctica as they approach the iceberg. He punch the ground, causing an avalanche which slow and trap them for a few minutes before their Stands clear the path. In those crucial minutes, DIO near-decapitate Joseph with the laser-eye thing because, you see, during his time on the plane it hadn't taken much for Joseph's nature and....I don't know, Jojo-ness to reassert itself and DIO eventually figured he wasn't worth the risk keeping alive now that he had the iceberg in range. When DIO snap back in time, well, the last session has been undone and Kars is still in the ice and DIO arrive there at the same time as them ready for the final battle.
>>
>>49815820
The final battle is intense but there isn't much to say about it beyond its resolution. This is the story of how Dio Brando met his death. Twice. And I don't mean twice as in having died in canon, here. A wounded DIO use his Stand to thrown himself at Joséphine. Joshua says he wants to push her out of the way and he does. DIO, in freefall, time-dive into Dave a split second back in time. So from Dave and the PC's perspective a second DIO appear while the first disapear. For the sake of coolness, I let Holy Diver and Powerman 5000 both roll an attack, secretly hoping to kill off Dave in some dramatic way.

This is not what happens.
Holy Diver miss. Powerman 5000....gets a crit.

Powerman 5000 *never* hit anything in that form and now it gets a motherfucking critical. I did the maths, btw: in this form, max bulked out, Powerman 5000 consider an AIRCRAFT CARRIER to be a LIGHT LOAD. And DIO just took that in the head. He 'dies'. Then he snap back in time and....promptly 'dies' again. Joshua gets everyone to gang up on DIO's headless body and pummel him Stands and Ripple until he's nothing but ashes. I'd feel bad for him, but this is Dio Brando we are talking about after all. Their victory was hard-earned so its not like it was really GM fiat: they had held their own against DIO after all.
>>
File: Joestars.jpg (783KB, 1825x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Joestars.jpg
783KB, 1825x1145px
>>49815837
On their way back, they find the wounded Vampire Joseph.
"Is it done?"
"Yes. DIO is dead."
"G-good...and the thing in the ice?"
"Still trapped. We buried the iceberg"
"Heh. Good job. I'm glad to know the Joestar familly still got it. Would have been disapointed otherwise. Now destroy me." Joseph ask, aware that he is a blood-sucking abomination that shouldn't exist. During this scene, I had an orchestral mix of 'Sono Chi No Sadame' playing and the music decide to cooperate with me as I describe each of the game's Jojo taking Joseph's hand and using Ripple to destroy him as he smile, proud. As Joseph fall to ashes:

"SONO CHI NO SADAME, JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Manly tears ensue.
>>
Would play/10

Nice job OP
>>
Good job, OP.

I wish I could say my JoJo campaign was this cool
>>
>>49816351
>>49816405
Thanks.
>>
Is this Part 9?
>>
>>49819045
I wish man, I wish...
>>
>>49820640
>Joesph comes back from the grave
>Alternate dio and Joestars beat back Kars
>Dio finally gets fucking de_stroyed like he should be
>Joesph dies like a man, not like a wet sponge

36/10, would watch
>>
>>49815678
Oooh, nice surprise time fuckery there.

>>49815808
>In the ice is Ultimate Kars.
Oooh fuuckin hell.

>>49815837
>Powerman 5000....gets a crit.
Nnnice.
>>
I read every post.

Glorious, man. I would've loved to watch this animated series.
>>
>>49815622
>>49815678
>Holy Diver
Awwwyeeeaaaah!
>>
File: 8af.png (257KB, 224x414px) Image search: [Google]
8af.png
257KB, 224x414px
>>49815856
>As Joseph fall to ashes:
>"SONO CHI NO SADAME, JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOiu9756OOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I want to call bullshit, but I know you probably already prepared this in advance and had time to practice getting the timing right.

Anyway, this campaign sounded like a blast.

I just kinda wish the players could show up and fill in the gaps a bit. Really wanna know about Joesephine.

Also, damn... I wish Dio Over Heaven had Holy Diver (just on top of The World) instead of The World Over Heaven. He probably could have basically done all the same stuff, and it extends naturally from The World as just more control over time, with excuses for us to jump all over the different parts, but with the game having a less bullshit ending.
>>
File: jojo storytime.png (1MB, 735x6757px) Image search: [Google]
jojo storytime.png
1MB, 735x6757px
>>49815026
'eeere you go OP. I quite liked your story.
>>
Pfff, whatever OP.
>>
Good read. 10/10 would play.
>>
>came into this thread expecting an anime only fag to show his autism, got a neat story instead

Sounds pretty rad OP. Thought about trying to do a jojo campaign myself, but I'm wondering how you guys would go about how players would make their stands. Seeing as how stand powers are incredibly unique which can make representing them in game really complicated, also what's a good way to be able to keep stand powers from being incredibly busted or from players to pull off bullshit? Aka "I erase my enemies from existence with my stands right hand. I win."
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 800x480px
>>49815650
>Stand enhanced his body
>pushed out a plane

Does he wear the mask?
>>
File: [HEAVEN].png (427KB, 825x850px) Image search: [Google]
[HEAVEN].png
427KB, 825x850px
A story like this can only be made in HEAVEN
>>
File: Abaj.png (316KB, 600x789px) Image search: [Google]
Abaj.png
316KB, 600x789px
Speaking about JoJo, isn't there also a JoJo's Bizarre Tabletop game we used to have threads for?
Anyone have a pdf copy of the most recent edition of it?
>>
Yeah! man that game was awesome, i was Joshua's player and yes he was basicaly Jotaro, but i had given him another trait, he had dreadlocks wich he took great care and got pissed everytime someone talked shit about it. So he was also josuke. about the mercenary and the plane, the plane was actualy piloted by Manowar, biginers luck gives you 5 ranks in a skill where you do not have point in, manowar had no point in pilot, but he had a +7 modifier to dex and his probability concrol made it so he could never roll under 7, so his piloting roll had a minimum of 19, so by shear luck manowar was piloting a plane competently. We also did a "where are they now" after the game, Danger Dave went on the road, having taken a liking to traveling, Josephine became a private detective, using her stands to gain evidences and Joshua became a doctor, husing his stand probabilit control to NEVER botch a surgery, along whit his ripple.
>>
>>49831161
Its usually posted on Saturdays

Look for it then
>>
I have some stand ideas
would you like?
>>
File: Made in Heaven.png (433KB, 1355x895px) Image search: [Google]
Made in Heaven.png
433KB, 1355x895px
>>49832440
Sure, go ahead friend
>>
>>49830664
Spiral Staircase
>>
>>49833554
Rhinoceros Beetle
>>
>>49833746
Ruins Street
>>
>>49834153
Fig Tart
>>
>>49834744
Rhinoceros Beetle
>>
>>49834794
Via dolorosa
>>
>>49834835
Rhinoceros Beetle
>>
>>49834851
Singularity point
>>
>>49834937
Giotto
>>
>>49835273
Angel
>>
>>49835542
Hydrangea
>>
>>49835588
Rhinoceros beetle
>>
File: HAPPENING.png (863KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPENING.png
863KB, 1366x768px
>>49835643
Singularity
>>
>>49835714
*Singularity Point
>>
>>49835714
Secret emperor
>>
>>49826624
Noic.
>>
>>49815026
No
>>
>>49838729
Too late.
>>
>>49840600
The beginning of HEAVEN
>>
>>49840850
what
>>
>>49841556
Anon has transcended humanity and has begun the road to HEAVEN
>>
>>49841768
okay
>>
manly/10
>>
>>49827676
You represent their weirdness through simpler mechanical means. Like how, in this story, "probability manifestation" was represented as a suite of simpler powers.
>>
File: nice thanks.png (98KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
nice thanks.png
98KB, 500x467px
This story is so cool I'm pacing around with a shit eating grin just imagining it.
>>
>>49832440
I'm waiting friend.
>>
Shit, now I want to play a JoJo campaign. If only my playgroup had watched JoJo...
>>
Would anyone be interested in a JoJo quest?
>>
>>49844655
If people are still interested in custom stands, should we start up another /sss/ thread?
>>
>>49844856
Why make a new thread? Storytime's done, we can just convert this into a thread.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1050x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1050x1200px
>>49844872
Alright then, I'll start with one of mine:

「Hardware Store」

Power: B
Speed: A
Precision: A
Range: D
Durability: B
Potential: C

Punchghost type stand. Orange colored, with a hard hat, and various tool belts covered in pockets wrapped around its body.
(Real names pending on the abilities)
「Hardware Store」's first ability, 「Would you look at all that stuff」, allows it to shove any object that it can carry into one of the various pockets on its person. The pockets each lead to a separate pocket dimension, but each pocket can only store one object. (About 30 pockets in total) Why does 「Hardware Store」need so many pockets? Because of its second ability, 「Mix & Match」, which allows it to combine two of the objects in its inventory. (This process can be undone)

The ability works like so: 「Hardware Store」's user is at a restaurant, and wants some pepper for his fries, but there is no pepper shaker in sight. He does, however, have two objects in the stand's inventory: a martini shaker, and a can of pepper spray. 「Hardware Store」 then combines the martini SHAKER and the can of PEPPER spray into a PEPPER SHAKER. He then proceeds with his meal as normal.

It's basically the reverse of this: http://youtu.be/CG3hedslOBY
>>
>>49844872
Might as well join in

「Hotline Bling」
Power: E
Speed: E
Precision: E
Range: A
Durability: N/A
Potential: A
「Hotline Bling」is a long-ranged stand that takes the shape of a handheld phone. Its primary ability is to turn any object that could be held in your hand into a phone, much in the same way Diavolo "called" Doppio through objects. Its secondary ability is that 「Hotline Bling」 can call anyone its user has seen either in a form of media or in real life, as long as that person is alive and a nearby object could become a phone. Its third and final ability is that as long as the person being called by 「Hotline Bling」 stays on the "phone", its user can sense exactly where the "phone", and thus the contacted person, is.

「Hotline Bling」's user utilizes the near-endless range of his/her stand in conjunction with another stand user to track down their target. It is however easily countered by the fact that if the target of the stand's ability never picks up the phone, the tracking ability does not take effect.
>>
>>49844925
「Walk the Dinosaur 」
Namesake: http://youtu.be/zYKupOsaJmk

Power: C
Speed: C
Precision: D
Range: B
Durability: C
Learning: D

Appearance: a cross between a raptor, an ankylosaurus, and a human.

Abilities:
>「Open the Door 」
「Walk the Dinosaur 」is able to open any object that can be reasonably considered a door, no matter how well secured or locked. Opening a door this way allows 「Walk the Dinosaur 」to place a "trigger" for one of its other abilities on that door, causing any who walk through the door to suffer the effects of whichever ability was placed on the door
>「Get on the Floor 」
The stand stomps its foot on the ground, forcing anyone on the same surface the foot was slammed on (within range) to the ground. (Like Echoes Act 3)
>「Everybody Walk the Dinosaur 」
「Walk the Dinosaur 」can force people to act like dinosaurs by placing its hand on them. The dinosaur the victim thinks they are is decided randomly. This effect wears off eventually, but can be stopped early with sufficient head trauma.
>>
>>49844925
I got:

「Ghost Division」

Power: C
Durability: E

Support type, resembles a soldier in a gas mask, with a vent on the filter of the gas mask, back and joints of the arms and legs.
It's main ability is manipulation of smoke and other gases, such as rendering mist back into water or, time permitting, ice, or forming smoke into carbon masses inside of victims. It's second ability, when faced with an abundance of gases like a large fire producing a smokescreen or a fog, it can render itself and the user into a gaseous state and manipulate the entire mass at once, limit being it can be dispersed, killing or wounding the user because parts of him have become too spread out to regroup, and cannot transform the user into oxygen for this same reason.
The heavier the gas, the better the control, as such in can do more with chlorine gas and heavy smoke than oxygen, which leaves the user preferring to 'smoke' cigars and use the heavy tobacco smoke to attack or attempt to obscure himself.
>>
>>49845273
(currently unnamed stand)
Speed: B
Precision: B
Range: E
Durability: A
Porential: C
「~」 is a standard punchghost stand with the ability to repeat a second of time up to 10 times, resetting all but the user's timelines. The time repeats wipe the memories of those not within 30 meters of the stand, with those near the outside of the effect having vague senses of deja vu. Anything that happens to anyone but the user within the repeated second is undone, and only the user may move freely during the repeated time. This "free movement" looks like teleportation to outside viewers.

[user] can utilize the time repeats to generate "ghost sensations", such as the feeling of being hurt or killed, in enemies by looping time and attacking during the loop. Although the target is not actually harmed once the loop ends, their nerves will still tingle from the damage "taken", causing agony, and in rare cases where the senses are overloaded, death.
>>
>>49846033
I should also mention that I have neither a name for the stand or its user, and I want to use him as a big bad in a JoJo campaign.
>>
>>49846033
I see you also were browsing /a/. I see your stands abilities and raise you the name 「DEJA VU」
>>
File: Hotline Bling Requiem.jpg (197KB, 800x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Hotline Bling Requiem.jpg
197KB, 800x1170px
>>49845273
I've seen where this is going
>>
>>49846239
This manga was so much better and so different than I expected. And I still expected it to be extremely good.
>>
>>49846087
That actually was me. I decided to expand upon it itt.
>>49846239
I don't get it
>>
>>49846560
Those are alternate universe versions of herself that she's brought together mentally, if I recall
>>
>>49846560
Qualia the Purple. It's a great story.
>>
「Pinball Wizard」

Appearance:
A thin mechanical-looking man, with blue skin and a long white beard, lacking eyes on his face but wearing a tall, wide-brimmed pointed hat covered in them. It normally floats behind him in a lotus position.

Attributes:
Precision A
Speed B
Range C
Power C
Durability D
Potential B

Abilities: 「Pinball Wizard」 has two main powers. Firstly, it possesses the ability of 「Ricochet Control」. When any object it or its user sends flying hits a flat surface, as long as it doesn't change its own shape or position during the flight, it can control the force and direction it bounces off in and the object will not be damaged. It can also do this with its own user, allowing him to ricochet himself as a mode of transport. Should the targeted object or person change position they'll impact the next available surface just as they would if the power wasn't in effect. It also has the ability of 「Magic In My Eyes」, which gives the user complete and total awareness of his surroundings within the Stand's range.
>>
File: C H E W.jpg (50KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
C H E W.jpg
50KB, 800x820px
>>49815535
>tfw once came up with a stand for myself
>realise quickly its essentially just a crappier Soft and Wet, but am fine with it since its just different enough
>read this story
>mfw its essentially just a shittier version of Nightcrawler as well
Creativity is muda.
>>
File: despair and despair.png (22KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
despair and despair.png
22KB, 520x390px
>tfw have had two separate GMs offer to run JoJo games
>tfw first game fell apart because everyone just wanted to be a vampire except me, nobody else had even read JoJo or knew what a Stand was except the GM who wanted a Stand users game
>tfw second GM just never came online on Skype after the first conversation
>>
>>49846976
>>49816351
>>49826881
>>49827676
>>49846976
>>49844805
Seems we got plenty of people interested...
>>
>>49847014
Can any of us run anything?
>>
>>49847185
I'm a little busy right now (balancing two campaigns already and bi-weekly game nights), or else I'd offer to. Sorry.
>>
>>49847014
>>49847185
If anyone does end up GMing then GMT, I'm available Tuesdays and Fridays after 5pm, Mondays and Wednesdays after 7pm and Saturdays after 4pm
>>
>>49847275
forgot to add, Skype is tommy.middleton8
>>
>>49815080
Electric Eye sounds very similar to a stand I invented for a Jojo game I was planning on running. Even the source of the name was similar. That being said, I give you 「Hellion」

「Hellion」
Power: A
Speed: D
Durability: A

「Hellion」 is technically a single stand in 2 parts. The first part is the user's left eye, which appears as an empty socket to non stand users but a gold and purple seemingly cybernetic eye to stand users.

The second part of 「Hellion」 acts as a remote stand with theoretically infinite range. The main body of the stand remains in orbit around the Earth, affected by gravity but still invisible to non stand users. The main body of 「Hellion」 looks like a stylized gold and purple satellite with a large cybernetic looking eye pointing downward towards Earth.

The user's left eye sees through the eye of 「Hellion」, regardless of 「Hellion」's position and may control its movement, though unlike most stands it is subject to thrust and gravity.

If 「Hellion」 and the user can physically look at the same point the user's left eye can be used to paint a target for a powerful laser blast, though there is a brief time delay between the shot being fired and connecting (a couple times longer than a gunshot)
>>
File: Woolie and Pat.png (224KB, 299x308px) Image search: [Google]
Woolie and Pat.png
224KB, 299x308px
Hey, I'm still having a hard time trying to understand how the Stand Attributes work.

Could someone break it down for me and explain what exactly they each mean, and their specifics?
Descriptive examples of ranks A and E for each would be nice, especially in how a stand shows off that particular rank.
>>
Bumping for potential GM.
>>
>>49847602
Stand stats are inconsistent and often misleading in the show.

But as it is, each category is basically self explanatory, and it's supposed to average around C being average human levels of ability. The only really funky category from an RPG point of view is development potential/learning, which basically comes out to being the asspull stat of a stand.
>>
File: OP Cuttlefish.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
OP Cuttlefish.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>49846718
You know what, whatever. I'll just post my stand and see what you guys think of my shitty knock-off of Soft & Wet and Hierophant Green. Go ahead and feel free to complain about it being either too weak or too powerful.

>1/2

「Heaven and Hell」
>Appearance:
Resembles a cuttlefish made out of cactus flesh, with the tentacles actually being made of thorny chains. Its color scheme is a camo pattern, with eyes that resemble robin eggs. The Stand is approximately the size of a watermelon, and usually rests on the user’s shoulders and back, with its tentacles draped around the user’s neck, arms, and body, and the stand’s body flattened out to resemble a mantle.

>Attributes:
Precision A
Speed C
Range B
Power D
Durability B
Potential C

>Abilities
「Chains are On」: When 「Heaven and Hell」 reaches out and grabs hold of someone or something with its tentacles, they may be broken off and the tentacle chains sink into the person or object in question, leaving a mark in the shape of the tentacle chains. When the user marks a target in this way, he may select a specific aspect of the target to restrict and “Chain down”. Only physically-based attributes and traits may be restricted in this way, and the user must choose which attribute to restrict and by how much. Once this choice is made for a specific chaining, it cannot be changed, nor can the user apply more than one chain affecting the same attribute to a singular target. It should be noted that this ability doesn’t remove and object’s attributes or traits, just merely diminishes them. This chaining ends and the markings disappear either when the target leaves the stand’s range, or if the user either willingly releases the effect or is rendered otherwise incapacitated.
>>
File: sepia_genus_1.jpg (50KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
sepia_genus_1.jpg
50KB, 640x395px
>>49849050
>2/2

「Stand up and Shout」: When a target is released from the effects of 「Chains are On」, the attribute that was chained is not only restored, but is boosted in magnitude directly proportional to the amount it was restricted. This boost is temporary and lasts as for the same amount of time that the trait was previously chained.
For Example: If 「Heaven and Hell」 were to restrict a person’s “speed” by 50% for the duration of an hour, when the chain is removed that person’s “speed” is increased by 50% for the next hour.
「Heaven and Hell」 can't control or prevent this and it activates regardless of how the chain was removed.

「Child of the Sea」: Due to this stand’s cephalopod-like nature, the stand is highly flexible and malleable. It can flatten and expand itself, stretch its body out, can squeeze through small spaces, and can even survive pressure from being underwater up to a depth of 1000 meters. However, unlike normal stands, 「Heaven and Hell」 does not move through the air, and must either locomote itself, or be carried. Luckily it may also use its tentacles to climb and cling on to solid objects. Most of the stand’s body can only stretch and shrink by 30-40%, though its tentacles can stretch and reach out to a total distance of the stand’s range. This cannot allow it to exceed max range.

Thoughts?
>>
>>49849050
>>49849072
This is awesome. I like how it can be both offensive and supportive. It's different enough to be unique, and I think its flexibility - but also drawbacks - are a huge part of how great it is.
>>
Araki would be proud of you, OP
>>
>>49849090
Thank you anon, that means a lot to me.
Though in terms of offensive power, its only real capability for that is either just weakening an opponent, or setting up 「Stand up and Shout」 ahead of time on an ally to give them a big power boost

Though, then again, that is kinda potent, since I could technically use it to reduce Star Platinum's "Strength" to around 95% for about 5 minutes, release, then sit back as Star Platinum punches with the force of like 20 King Crimsons.

Really, I feel this stand will almost always work better when used in conjunction with someone who can hold the front line, like a JoJo or Anasui.
>>
>>49849287
You can increase someone's power, yes... or you can indefinitely decrease an opponent's power or speed (as long as they stay in your range) until they're dead.

Make someone have 1% speed. That basically makes them frozen. The 'springback' doesn't matter if they die.
>>
>>49849358
this sounds like the exact logic any villain uses in Jojo just before failing to finish the MC/overlooking the MC's cunning trap

It would be brutally unfair 9/10 times, but the other 1/10 you AND all your friends just die.
>>
>>49849358
>he says, then after you release the restriction on the dead body, someone propels/launches/slides towards you on the dead body so fast they either burst through you are essentially turn you to paste from the impact
You can't get me to make these kinds of mistakes happen anon! I've read JoJo, and you and I both know that this exact type of bullshit event would happen the moment I try to go all out with my power.

Who do you think I am? Weather Report? Kira?
>>
>>49849428
>>49849452
Haha, very true, very true! Okay, I admit, I fucked up there. But you still get my point, yeah? It can be a very offensive ability.

Additionally, you could reduce senses, then cause them to 'flare', becoming agonizing and painful.
>>
>>49849483
Now thats thinking with Jojo logic. You nearly blind someone, maybe use this time to figure out enemy stand abilities. Use 「Stand up and Shout」 once they've gotten used to the lack of senses to disorient them and go for the kill (which is about the point where the Jojo trap is sprung).
>>
>>49846033
Continuing. I'm starting to get a full-fledged idea for a campaign set in Las Vegas, with the time loop stand user being the BBEG.
「Sweepstakes」
Precision: B
Durability: D
Potential: E
「Sweepstakes」 is a long ranged stand that can infect a single target with a severe gambling addiction by attatching itself to the target's back, but only if both 「Sweepstakes」' user and the target are in a casino. The only way for the stand to detatch is either if the user/affected is knocked out, killed, or leaves the casino they are in. In addition to the gambling addiction, 「Sweepstakes」 slowly drains the target's luck while increasing the user's luck, normally affecting the two's luck with casino games, but also affecting luck in other situations, most notably in combat. The drained luck is returned when 「Sweepstakes」 becomes unattatched.

When not attatched to someone 「Sweepstakes」 takes the form of a thin, lanky man in a tight black hazmat suit and full-head gas mask. The eye windows of the mask are not circular. Rather, the eyes are in the shape of a four-leaf clover, both lenses being an opaque black. Its hands are covered by black rubber gloves, ending at long, thin fingers. The backs of the gloves have horseshoe symbols.
>>
>>49846033
If you increase it to 30 times, [THIRTY FRAMES A SECOND] might work.
>>
「Envy of Angels」
Power N/A
Speed N/A
Range E
Durability B
Precision N/A
Potential B
「Envy of Angels」 is bound to a pair of work boots and a pair of work gloves. These fit the User perfectly, never wear or chafe, do not restrict the User's abilities with their hands or feet, repair themselves automatically and are generally superlative examples of their type. These abilities are all manifestations of 「Envy of Angels」' powers.
Superior Construction: When worn, the boots of 「Envy of Angels」 grant an instinctive knowledge of metallurgy, architecture, geology, basic physics, and any other areas of knowledge related to construction of buildings, tools and basic machinery. They also grant the ability to pinpoint structural weaknesses in objects and living creatures.
Reinforcement: When worn, the gloves of 「Envy of Angels」 grant the ability to reinforce objects and living creatures, or strip said reinforcment away, with a touch. This is equivalent, when used upon a Stand, to an extra rank of Durability. Note that there is no effective range to said reinforcement once it's applied, or limit to the number of objects so reinforced.
>>
>>49815056
Hey what system did you use OP?
>>
>>49852504
Mutants and Masterminds 2nd ed
>>
>>49815650
>-Fighting a Stand-powered mercenary with a Stand which enhance his body. He's killed by having his grenade belt detonated after being pushed off a plane.
Perhaps he's wondering why someone would kill a man, after throwing him out of a plane.
>>
I really love Dio's new stand, and I'm probably gonna steal a variation of it.

「Holy Diver」 transports itself and its user backwards into the timeline of any object or organism it touches.

Short, sweet, and powerfully unfair.
>>
>>49855612
>Touch the stone mask
>Alter the timeline so there is an entire continent that will worship DIO as the god that can tear time asunder
>>
>>49855123
TELL ME ABOUT DIO

WHY DID HE WEAR THE MASK
>>
Bumping this thread until Sunday
>>
>>49857156
That's a long way to go bruh
>>
So are there no other possible GMs, then?
>>
File: image.gif (114KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
114KB, 500x247px
>>49858916
Unfortunately I can't cause I'm currently GMing a JoJo campaign for my IRL friends. So all I can do for now is bump the thread with stand's from my campaign. Hope you guys find a GM soon!

>「YMCA」
(Split/Combined)
Destructive Power - C/A
Speed - B
Range - B/D
Durability - D/B
Precision - B
Developmental Potential - C

>Appearance
「YMCA」 is a muscular white humanoid stand covered in various decorations colored bright red, green, blue, and purple. The stand also has "YMCA" printed in large lettering on its chest. when the stand splits, only the decorations that match the stand's color(s) remain on its body

>Ability
「YMCA」can split its body into four pieces, Red, Green, Blue, and "Ultraviolet". It uses this to surround opponents, or splitting mid attack rush to surprise their opponent with six more fists than they were expecting.

「YMCA」can also split the user, other objects, and people. However, the split bodies are not all equal in strength, unlike「YMCA」itself. These split bodies cannot recombine willingly while still in the stand's range. The strength of each piece is determined by the percentage of color the target has. (ultraviolet is typically the weakest) Unlike the stand itself, the "Ultraviolet" pieces of other objects are completely invisible.
>>
>>49846033
I think I'm gonna call it 「21st Century Schizoid Man」 or 「Schizoid Man」 for short due to the similarity to KC.
>>
>TFW everyone willing to run a JoJo game is already running a JoJo game

hold me /tg/
>>
OP, how did you stat stands out of curiosity?
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.