[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a campaign setting where the god of the forge punishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 22

>It's a campaign setting where the god of the forge punishes women who encroach on his domain
>>
>>49814252
Alright then. Can anything be done about that? If not that's kind of a random dick move, but whatever.
>>
>It's a campaign setting where the god of the kitchen punishes men who encroach on her domain
>>
What is the exact punishment? And why does the god do it in the first place?
>>
>>49814296
I am okay with this.
>>
>>49814252
>It's a campaign where the god of encroaching punishes men and women who bend over seductively to perform any task lower than waist level.
>>
>>49814252
is it just more rewarding to make a "subtle" anti-wimmin bait thread than an outright roastie hate thread
>>
>it's a campaign setting where the god of the forge punishes women who encroach on his domain by cursing them to grow cocks
>>
>>49814464
Oof, well whether or not anybody gives a shit about women not being allowed to be smiths, we can't have this magical realm bullshit up in here anyhow!
>>
>>49814252
You realise I'm now tempted to roll a female blacksmith who's determined to spite that God by becoming the best in the world despite everything.
>>
>its a setting where gods don't want more worshippers
>>
>>49814650
>a female blacksmith who wears a metal man disguise crafted to confuse god
>>
File: 1409963995661.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1409963995661.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>49814650
>The moment you become even halfway decent at smithing, the god zaps you into a man
>With a micropenis, just to spite you
>>
>>49815077
Then it is time to cut the dick off of that God. That's symbolic of making him a woman, right? Good enough for mythology anyway.
>>
File: 1416643269104.png (259KB, 1472x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1416643269104.png
259KB, 1472x1544px
>>49815139
>Be a woman
>Your goal is automatically cutting a man's dick off
Thus affirming penis envy -the desire of women to destroy what they themselves not have- and justifying the male opposite of penis envy: castration anxiety.

In short, Freud was right and women are shit.
>>
>>49815139

No, no, you need to fuck him in the ass with the spout of a pair of bellows.

It's, uh, symbolic. Fanning the fiery heat of womanhood inside him and all. True emasculation.
>>
File: dungeon-meshi-16560.jpg (94KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-meshi-16560.jpg
94KB, 350x497px
>>49814296
>A 12 year old culinary genius must climb the mountain of the gods armed only with his grandmothers frying pan and his pet pig, Periguin, to confront the goddess of meal craft and battle for his right to become a baker.

I am ok with this.
>>
>>49815290
>His final battle is to make a meal that HE himself is satisfied with, which then reveals if he is cooking because it is his passion, and thus will be satisfied as long as he was passionate and true to himself while cooking, or because he wants to be perfect and thus will never be satisfied
>>
>>49816063
>He finally makes cookies like nana used to make. They are deformed and ugly but made with love, so they're the best cookies in the world, to him.
>>
>>49816099
>Defeated, the goddess of meal craft gives him one wish, but the boy just shakes his head and answers "I just wish my grandmother would be proud of me"

A faint whisper in the wind is heard saying "I always have been" across the mountain slopes
>>
File: 1240393095655[1].jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655[1].jpg
71KB, 639x595px
>>49816182
>"I just wish my grandmother would be proud of me"
>>
>>49814252
That's kind of retarded from a historic point of view. There was so few people in the past that almost everyone was employed and there wasn't a sex bias because it wouldn't be practical. It wasn't until the industrial revolution that women were told to stay in the kitchen.
>>
>>49816327
History does not have many examples of male midwifes, female blacksmiths , female actors. Everything jewish was separated, unless you were very very poor, and acted not like a jew, which makes you a non jew.

bear hunters were all dudes. Pearl divers were all females. People that worked the fields with a plow, were male etc.
>>
>>49816327
>There was so few people in the past that almost everyone was employed
Women were still better suited to jobs that weren't too physically or mentally straining, much like today. The only difference is that ye olde womanne wasn't retarded enough to call herself man's equal.
>>
>>49816327
Most fantasy settings, have free cities, coin based currency, market based economies and international trade. They are pretty much industrial revolution settings just with magic instead of the steam engine.
>>
Man my setting the deity of the forge IS a woman.
>>
>>49816404
>>49816418
You are right, but his point has merit though not as you think. Smithing wasn't a single man operation. Under the lead of the smith, usually the patriarch of the immediate family, did most of the finer work and lead the operation, but the entire family was needed to tend the forge, hammer the less delicate products and generally be there to help and by extension there were females who would learn to be female and a woman tending the forge while a man the proper smith was doing something else was not that rare.

Also a note to make that most of the work in the smithing was done by automated (read: water powered) hammers and the bellows were also operated by the same automation if the smith had access to it i.e. being near a river. Because forging tools and weapons for dozens of people by hand would take ages.
>>
>>49815077
Why would a god of crafts be able to smite people like that? Wouldn't they be more restricted to sending down metal angels or raining javelins on people?
>>
>>49814252
>The god of the forge is gay and likes to watch hot, sweaty, muscular men working the forges
>>
>>49816559
SimpsonsFoundryScene.webm
>>
>>49816327
>this nigga doesn't understand cottage industries.
listen here, who are taking care of the kids and doing the laundry making the clothes, spinning the cloth, making the meals, cleaning the house, managing the funds, being a mid wife, etc,etc.
Women did work in industrial environments as much if not more because of the ever increasing cost of living for a family post industrialization.
Kids would be pulled out of school early to pull their weight. Etc etc.

in general
There is a reason why sexual dilatation of work exists it's because a pregant women has less time to specialize and looses out on her work while impregnate. Practically speaking it would be an ineffective idea to have a women smithing enmasse .
1. less physical strength, specifically upper body strength and pain tolerance.
2. less time at the forge, while not procreating while a male smith would also be able to do so.
3. menstrual cycles
>>
>>49816721
I every well understand cottage industries, I was just saying that it isn't impossible to have a female blacksmith back then, unlikely? Ok, but impossible no. I mean wars were common enough to drain the male population all the time.
>>
>blacksmithess forges a metal cock to prove her manhood
>>
>>49817783
It's more then just unlikely, it's inefficient and generally undesirable though admittedly not impossible. it's place is roughly around being struck by lighting while spontaneously combusting level of unlikely
It's such an insignificant possible event that for all intents and purposes it may well be impossible.
More importantly it would require the woman to stay in that profession as there is the chance per say that an aging blacksmith teaches a local female in the event the local male population is destroyed to carry on his craft.
Bare in mind that by it's very nature, the village would be unable to sustain itself so this has to happen during a plague or terrible war.

Assuming he doesn't take it to the grave with him or that significant number of women just decide that they will not allow her to do so (also assuming her father is dead because he will also likely forbid it, she's working for him, spinning until she finds a mate).

Then the person has to like or be important enough/skilled enough to be forced to remain in that role if they can find a viable mate.

To say nothing about actually enjoying the craft.

If not then you'd end up with an embittered female blacksmith who's working like this entirely because the village needs her too.
>>
>>49815290
>>49816063
>>49816099
>>49816182
>>49816260
I came here to shitpost, not to FEEL, you bastards!
>>
>>49816486
Wow so progressive. Someone give this anon a medal.
>>
>>49814385

You shouldn't be. A woman can go her entire life without needed to metalwork. But a man who can't prepare his own meals is at a severe disadvantage.

Women suddenly become the dominant power who hold civilization in their hands. The men can be as physically powerful as they want, but if the women decide not to feed them the gods will punish any man who tries to make his own food and they fucking starve to death.
>>
I'm so sick of this. I hate both sides; both the over-reactors and actual misogynists and the people who are ideologically bent on tearing everything down and screaming offence at everything that's fun.

I want this nightmare to end.
>>
>>49818033
I don't see it as that unlikely. Say she was a whiteSmith before becoming the blacksmith. Primarily working with silver and tin for jewelry and more simple materials, forced into working iron and steel out of necessity.

It might be on lightning strike tier, but it isn't on simultaneous spontaneous combustion level. If it has happened in history, you'd likely never hear of it due to it being minor, them being mediocre at it at best, and likely quitting once it wasn't needed.
>>
File: gay earth.gif (2MB, 497x268px) Image search: [Google]
gay earth.gif
2MB, 497x268px
>>49818593
Too bad, skub is one of the fundamental elements of human society.
>>
>>49816327
Men, women, and children all worked in the factories during the industrial revolution.
>>
>>49816404
Well, I don't know how true that is, pearl diving and other gathering jobs have male and female historical depiction.

Men's testosterone burst and generation from puberty makes them the obvious choice for jobs that require strength, such as plowing the fields.

Yes there are lot of depictions of hunters being male, as that would often require strength, but there's numerous stories of females skilled in archery/swordsmanship in history. (Not talking about the 20th century pandering crap like Hunger Games.)

The genders having preference to specific jobs is not inherently sexist. Like midwifes, generally people are more comfortable with woman because of shared gender, among other things.

But I can't say much on actors, you have me there.
>>
>>49818305
You're strawman isn't impressive.

She stole a phoenix from a four faced bird god and pulled its head off, used its parts to forge a new one. There's a lot of weird deities. Calm down.
>>
>It's a campaign setting where the gods punish people at random for shits and giggles while making up bullshit excuses for it

>>49821592
kill all humans
>>
>>49818531
Grilling isn't done in the kitchen. Outdoor cookery is still available to men.
>>
>>49814252
>It's a setting with a god of the forge

I fucking hate polytheistic roman ripoffs that for some reason are based in every other way on middle ages Europe.
>>
File: bolvar-fordragon-lich-king.png (2MB, 1293x534px) Image search: [Google]
bolvar-fordragon-lich-king.png
2MB, 1293x534px
>It's a setting where the Obligatory Lich Necromancer is TRYING use his magic to save the world from the demons, but has a very narrow idea of what he needs to do it and that idea involves making lots and lots of zombies out of anyone who gets in his way

>the party must convince him that using a zombie army against the demons is a stupid idea
>>
>>49814650

Not possible. There's a hard cap you will never exceed.

I love doing this in games, by the way. For example, unfairness is built into - say - Exalted. Not an Exalt? Gee, guess you'll never learn Celestial Sorcery.

There's a male-only class of holy knights? No matter how a woman tries, she will never, ever qualify. It's physically impossible.

A woman wants to be a Space Marine? Nope, 100% rejection rate. Cry and throw a tantrum, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>49818033

Won't work. A woman simply cannot learn metalwork without being struck down by God.

> B-but the village will die!

Then the village will die. It's the Forgemaster's failure to prepare a worthy successor. Without one, the village is damned: Like the failed creations the God of Smiths melts down into metal, they will be destroyed by their more faithful counterparts.
>>
>>49822371
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Smithing_gods
>>
>>49816327

Historic? We're talking about fantasy, where the Smith God grants blessings to his faithful, and there's a Promethean Cult where the leader can forge God-Weapons, capable of salvation or destruction.

Fantasy doesn't have to be politically correct.
>>
>>49816404
Dude, actors were an exclusively male thing in both Ancient Greece and Shakespearian England.
>>
>>49823883
Artists are responsible for the works they create.
>>
>>49818033
GR8 b8 M8
>>
>>49822733
So basically the plot of Dark Messiah.
>>
So if a woman built a steam powered hammer to do the smithing for her, would it count?
>>
>>49822125
>It a "This campaign is set in ancient greece" episode

"But, the Greek gods actu-"

>It a "This campaign is set in ancient greece" episode
>>
>>49824390

It's impossible. The God of Smiths keeps the world in medevial stasis. At any rate, it's his blessings that make items magical.

A sword forged by a faithful blacksmith will shear through the blade forged by a heretic. Hence, blacksmiths are immensely valuable and neutral parties: Good or Evil, they forge for both sides.
>>
>Not TES orc style smiths
>Smithing done by women and chief's second wife is called forgewife

shiggydiggy
>>
>>49814252
>>49814296
So what your saying is, if I build my castle walls to be layers of Kitchens and Forges, my castle will be impossible to storm?
>>
>>49814412
No, it's a "Hephaestus did nothing wrong" thread
>>
File: Crying_feel.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Crying_feel.png
58KB, 645x773px
>>49815290
>>49816063
>>49816099
>>49816182
>>49816260
Stop! STOP!!!
>>
File: But why.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
But why.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>49814252
Justify it with the mythology and lore of the world and I have no issues. Saying "durr wimenz can't into smithing cause i say so" is shallow and it means that you haven't put any genuine thought into your world, so I probably don't want to play in it.
>>
Misandrists fuck off.
>>
File: single manly tear.jpg (40KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
single manly tear.jpg
40KB, 447x599px
>>49815290
>>49816063
>>49816099
>>49816182
>"I just wish my grandmother would be proud of me"
>"I always have been"
And like that /tg/ once again proves that it can make even the most blatant bait threads good and useful. Shine on you beautiful neckbearded bastards
>>
File: 1466754931310.jpg (28KB, 599x459px) Image search: [Google]
1466754931310.jpg
28KB, 599x459px
>>49823811
>I love giving my players the finger

Boy, that sounds like a fun game to play in.
>>
>>49825516
tumblr please go
>>
>>49814252
...why?

What is the wife of a blacksmith supposed to do if their husband dies? Starve? Female blacksmiths were not terribly uncommon in the Medieval world because of precisely that.
>>
>>49825702
>It's a campaign where the GM's power level is patently obvious
>>
>>49818839
>whiteSmith
I'd need to learn more about that, I've heard vaguely such a thing could be found in Thrace, I've heard examples of it rarely in story and the like. but i do desire to learn more

>>49814412
>>is it just more rewarding to make a "subtle" anti-wimmin bait thread than an outright roastie hate thread
>anti wimmin
>something that the op seems to be complaining
>also is surrounding an astronomically unlikely personae in the ancient, classical and medieval world. maybe not primitive early and pre-bronze age societies.
WEW FAG

>>49824680
>>49824652
that's fucking groovy.
both of those things
>>
>>49824324
>>GR8 b8 M8
>stale reddit tier meme.
>mistaking this for bait.
>being this much of a cock sucker.
here's your reply
come back with an argument or whinge on your blog
>>
>>49814252
>it's a setting where posting a thread with one line of greentext isn't punishable by death
>>
File: ChN9dcGWMAEvvv_.jpg (28KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
ChN9dcGWMAEvvv_.jpg
28KB, 600x432px
>>49818593
They'll all get bored of it eventually, anon.
>>
File: What no zero.png (49KB, 164x183px) Image search: [Google]
What no zero.png
49KB, 164x183px
>>49825702
>What is the wife of a blacksmith supposed to do if their husband dies? starve?
there's a reason why people have family anon.
If she has children she relies on them, be it through a son in law or through her son or her father(s) she is young enough or through even the state at times depending on the culture of the area.
Mind you indians and pre-islam arabs would just burn a widow with their husband to reduce strain, not sure of Sumerians.
There is also the ability to join the church or become a prostitute, steal.
Not fun but you have to do what you can to survive.

> Female blacksmiths were not terribly uncommon in the Medieval world because of precisely that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmFGVbJQIy0
One that would require the wife to have to apprentice to the husband, this job is incredibly specialized
two the amount of labour (fucking amriFAT spell check) to maintain a village was high, along with intermittent births.
with towns it would be different, not quite the same expect
>>
>>49823811
>I love doing this in games, by the way.
You love bludgeoning your friends into submission with RAW?

Are you sure you're not a NARPfag, anon?
>>
>>49825729
Whitesmiths aren't much different than blacksmiths. The type of smith basically just refers to the metal they work.

Blacksmiths work with the heavy black metals like iron or steel. Shoreline work with softer metals like tin and pewter. Redsmiths work with copper and bronze. Goldsmiths with gold, silversmiths with silver...

Some of these don't even require a forge as much, as a simple hearth can,provide the heat to work it, but the skills gained with one could help translate to another, which is why I say that a female blacksmith isn't unreasonable, just rare and not as efficient.

This isn't like using women on the battlefield where it requires a bit more handwaving due to physicality. It's a hard job, but not a life or death situation. She might be more limited in what she can make due to sheer practice, but a woman could easily hammer out some nails, horseshoes, or a couple of swords. It's not that crazy of an idea.
>>
>>49821840
>>Yes there are lot of depictions of hunters being male, as that would often require strength
That's because killing a deer isn't enough, you have to bring it back too
>>
File: custodies, jojo.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
custodies, jojo.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>49821840
>actors
actors were unsavory sorts, lots of buggery and debauchery.
Unlike honest men they went from town to town and instead of plying a useful trade they told tall tales.
In short they're fucking gypsies without the capacity for internal reproduction.
That ties it up for britian/iron up to enlightenment european socieites.

For Greeks troupes were small, like 3+ people small, men were often educated to understand this while women weren't depending on the tribe/city-state.
Even then there was likely religious reasoning besides their general obsession with men.
Could also be most performances stem from homer and people doing so would be warriors and thus men
>>
File: i can just make more.gif (17KB, 266x226px) Image search: [Google]
i can just make more.gif
17KB, 266x226px
>>49826274
And you have to live to get the dear itself.
And generally you don't want the person makes new people dying.
specifically when it's not a for sure thing, what with the dying during, before or after childbirht.
Long gestation times, long development times.
>cringy pic related, it's the reason why there's such a bottleneck of father passed genes.
Some people have refereed to us as the "incest planet"
>>
>>49826106
There are some historical examples of female master blacksmiths.

Though, obviously they're rare, and usually orphans.
>>
File: tell me why.png (603KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
tell me why.png
603KB, 596x600px
>>49826565
>historical examples
>orphan.
Now i must know who these people are.
It sounds bretty gud
>>
>>49826565
I figured as much. I'm more going off assumptions here, though it's surprising,to know there were even some considered masters.

That does sort of tell me that if there were some masters, then there were also likely some more mediocre female blacksmiths as well. Probably still rare of course, but not nearly as impossible as has been suggested
>>
>>49814464
I will take the most beaultiful and dainty of girls in the kingdom and make all of them make the armors and weapons for my army. [/spoilers]
>>
>It's a campaign setting where the god of the brothel punishes women who encroach on his domain.
>>
>>49823811
Seems like i wouldn't play in your game

After all, no game is better than a bad game.
>>
>>49823883

Who's to say that isn't the end goal? A woman's taken up the forge to practice the art, with the endgame being to forge herself into a perfect man? Man can't be remade without suffering, since he is both the sculptor and the marble level stuff.

It's magic, ain't gotta explain shit past that.
>>
Forge god is actually forge god(female) and has set that she will be the best female blacksmith in the world, and to maintain the status quo she banned forging for women, as it would make her pass the apron to the new best one someday. People just assume the goddess is a burly dude, while in reality is a burly gal.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 457x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 457x256px
For most civilizations it's business as usual, but the all-female amazon tribes are forced underground, outside of the sight of the heavens.
>>
>>49814252
Women become fletchers and start making high-quality weapons that do not require a forge.

I'll give you an alternative:

>It's a campaign where metallurgy never flourished because a trickster god stole the fire of mankind as it flourished with it. People cannot use fire without it going insanely out of control.
>>
>>49830618
so, people aren't able to cook things either, or am I wrong?
>>
>>49823811
>A woman wants to be a Space Marine? Nope, 100% rejection rate. Cry and throw a tantrum, it's not going to happen.
remembered me about a WH40K FanFiction, where a female Space Marine appears. Yes I know, heresy and all...
>>
>>49832034
Eh, female marines could technically occur in canon. It'd just be the trouble of all being chaos marines and using warpstuff to fix any problems.
>>
>>49831997
Probably not. Might be able to chemically cook things like fish with lemon, though it does severely cut down on meal options.
>>
>>49818531
Men can cook in the fire of the forge.
>>
>>49832092
I had something like a loyal female space marine in my mind.
The backgroundstory would be a secret experiment, done by an Inquisitor...
>>
>>49832152
Main reason that wouldn't work is that Imperial medical technology isn't quite skilled enough to manipulate geneseed so thoroughly. Even Fabius Bile, who probably has it the most figured out, only has mixed results, and that's with chaos god help.

Female loyalist marine is heavy special snowflake territory. Female chaos marine is already pushing it as well due to it only being plausible.

Besides, why can't she just be a chick in power armor? Maybe some genemodding like assassins get to ensure better physicality if the inquisitorial experimentation is key.
>>
>>49832151
By that logic, women could simply forge in the fire of a kitchen. Might take some improvements and running the fires a bit hot though.
>>
>>49816486
Kinda silly unless forge is a secondary aspect or you can justify it someway to be honest. Mythology should be grounded on reality (or at least the perception that people has of it).
>>
>>49832232
I have that in my mind.
Furthermore, I only came up with that character, cause a time ago, there was a thread about a Isekai anime, set in the Warhammer world.
I came up with a dude who landed in Commoragh, is somehow lucky to flee from there, and become a Roguetrader then.
And yeah, since it is also a harem-series, he would also get that mentioned female space marine as a companion...
>>
>>49832251
What kind of fucking kitchen has fire intense enough to properly forge? I don't think we're talking about such an advanced setting that has that kind of thing in a kitchen.
>>
>>49822125
Just as it should be in any polytheistic world
>>
>>49814252
>God of the forge
Shitty settings general?
>>
>>49826565
>There are some historical examples of female master blacksmiths.

Provide some please
>>
>>49832403
The kind that's being used to avoid loopholes that would cause smiting and has an oven that's basically a furnace and countertops that are effectively anvils
>>
File: gWgHvDw.gif (446KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
gWgHvDw.gif
446KB, 500x286px
>>49814252
>>
>>49832662
Then it becomes de facto a forge and the Forge God gets double angry. Actually, the meal goddess claims it as a kitchen and therefore her domain too. The brief but passionate and destructive struggle between both destroys the kitchen/forge, the whole building and everyone inside it.

Everyone but fools have learned by now to not fucking play with fire on such a matter.
>>
>>49832721
The gods hatefuck right in front of the forgekitchenmistress, who is blessed by the sight of it. She becomes the savior of the world and is assumed bodily into the heavens at the end of her life, worshipped as the Master of Creation.
>>
>>49832721
Well, then that would rule out men using forces as kitchens for the same reason
>>
>>49832357

Every word from your mouth is cancer.
>>
>>49823811
Wow anon, your games must be SUPER-fun to play in. XXXXXD

I don't know how to display sarcasm on 4chan, so really, you're just a cunt.
>>
>>49832232
Personally, I think the main reason why the emperor didn't allow female space marines was that he didn't want regular humans to be supplanted by the space marines.
>>
>>49814252

They should appeal to the god of machining instead, than.
>>
>>49833262
I never followed the logic with that reasoning. Even if you had male and female space marines, the offspring would still be human, as geneseed implants probably are not hereditary.

You'd get kids that would be more likely to not reject them later, and you'd risk marines creating lineages and houses, but since nothing prevents marines from breeding with normal women outside of a lack of desire, such things are probably possible already.

Main reason I would assume is simple logistics. Making the already finnicky geneseed work with a second gender, as well as needing to forge power armor for both men and women instead of just men would be a bit of a waste, especially since each female marine is at least a hundred women that didn't grow up to have kids.

The Emperor was quite fascist and he wasn't going to put equality over the good of humanity for his super soldiers.
>>
>>49833341
Why the fuck would power armor be any different from a man and a woman? Why would the suit suddenly change because of a pair of tits? With the Imperium's current size, the only thing they're not running is people.
>>
>>49833440
Better question, why are you arguing this SJW point so fervently? As I already wrote:
>The Emperor was quite fascist and he wasn't going to put equality over the good of humanity for his super soldiers.
>>
>>49833128
You can cook in a forge without making extensive reforms to it that would transform it into a pseudo-kitchen. You won't be cooking delicacies there, that's for sure, but you can roast something on a stick.

>>49833039
That's possible too, but I won't personally risk it.
>>
>>49833473
Fair enough.
>>
>>49833473
Better question, why are you claiming you wrote that when it was me? No need to try and drag a SJW boogeyman into this.

>>49833440
To answer your question, that's mainly due to the assumption that they wouldn't end up the same general size or shape. If female marines end up as the same refrigerator build, then it'll be fine, but even our current army has trouble with male and female uniform sizes, and that's relatively flexible fabric rather than rigid power armor.

Again, it's,a lot of extra effort for little benefit.
>>
>>49833485
>god of forge and goddess of kitchens will get into a holy war over a woman shaping iron in a heavy-duty oven
>both turn a blind eye to a man using a forge to cook

Yeah, that doesn't sound like bullshit at all
>>
>>49833440
Never understood why people want female space marines. We all know it will create some obnoxious waifufags as chars are retconned into women.
I can see the threads now
>would you a mama smurf
>why is loran grimmir so perfect /tg/?
>danta IS A CUTE. CUTE.
You know it's going to happen /v/irgins will shit post here if need be.

Anyway, here's a shotgun of accrued fluff based arguments in general men and women have slightly different proportions, and hormones. there will always be the 60% upper body strength to begin with.
men naturally suck steroids from adolescence.
So you then also have to have women be biologically unstable via gene manipulation to be as strong as the strongest of the men from which marines are chosen.
(which is why feral worlders are often recuited.)
and there is no way to be sure that the gene-seed takes, unstable geneseeds could lead to even more problems.
Also your autistic space angels are fucking each other, nobody wants that, it will lead to bad things.
>pic related

Also of note it would necessarily mean that there would be a high number of female marines in ultra smurfs and iron warriors.
Which might be a cool thing.
>>
>>49833594
Miss-using kitchens and forges is not okay but somewhat acceptable. It's still clear whose domain you're in, it won't stop belonging to the forge god just because you cooked yourself a soup on the forge fire. Transforming one of those places into the other one or creating an hybrid is what causes conflict since they would have to share it and gods ain't gonna have any of that. If you're ingenious enough to forge swords in a kitchen oven without transforming it into a pseudo-forge first, good for you. But if not and you continue with your folly you'll suffer the consequences (there's not even a war, those two just got angry, it's over for everyone mortal here). The same if you're trying to transform the forge in a pseudo-kitchen to make more sophisticated dishes, of course. Or if you're trying to make a neutral hybrid.
>>
>>49833730
Can't speak for others, but I actually do have a small contingent of female 'marines' in my slaanesh force.

Technically, they are just chosen cultists in power armor that got warp magicked into being being tougher. They go around encasing people in stone to turn them into statues.

Still using the marine statline though, and while I personally wouldn't a full female marine army, I could easily relate to someone wanting a few female marines for a chaos force. After all, Chaos has the means and is less picky.
>>
File: I'm sickened but curious.jpg (11KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sickened but curious.jpg
11KB, 260x194px
>>49833823
>small contingent of female 'marines' in my slaanesh force.
>pic related.
Are these the DIY, or those space crusade minis or what?
>>
>>49833860
I actually used dark eldar kabalites for the main body. A few female heads custom ordered, and then some tweaking to get proper looking paluldron arms.

Went with a sheer white for their armor for a statuesque marble look, to play up the sort of 'arts' angle'. They're not professional grade by any means, but I'm glad with how they turned out.

They are mainly just a small squad of chosen teamed,up with the rest of my more typical chaos marine force though.
>>
>>49833948
I'd actually like to see that.
>>
>>49834045
Well, it'll be another hour at least before I'm home to take any pictures.
>>
>>49824135
reread the post you're responding to
>>
>>49815139
>Castrate God
>Take his power, take his domain, take his dick all for yourself
>Ascend to new futagoddess of the forge
>>
>>49837484
With or without balls?
>>
>>49833823
>female 'marines' in my slaanesh force
>Female Marines
>Slaanesh
Always wondered why that never seems to happen
You'd think there'd be a few

Also apparently GW DID have a female marine model, but that was like at the very start of 40k and so retconed it's not funny
>>
>>49837509
Castration involves removal of the balls so Yes
>>
>>49837533
I'm disappointed no-balls futa are best futa
>>
>>49837547
She can bless her priestess with them instead
>>
>>49814252
okay

why
>>
>>49837680
I'm imagining the censer a Catholic priest uses to anoint things with incense.
But, you know, it's a scrotum.
>>
>>49832251
>Just to be safe, all kitchens have a heavy iron hammer resting at the entrance, and all forges hang a strand of garlic on the doorpost, that should a deity in disguise ask a man or woman why they are in "the wrong place" they can simply claim it's the other.
>the person who donates the kitchenhammer to a newlywed couple is a position of honor, not unlike a godparent.
>>
>>49833731
>>49833594
>>49833485
>>49833039
>>49832721
I can't stop laughing at this.
>>
>>49832721
>>49833594
Jesus christ. you realize this is exactly the sort of thing that is the root of superstitions here? Gods let people get away with loopholes all the time, because they don't have time to deal with every little thing, so weird traditions establish of official lies we all tell.
Ghosts can't see you if you walk backwards? put a mask on the back of your head, now everywhere is "walking backwards." Forge in a kitchen and vice versa? Sure.

Most existing religious law is based on the premise of "god said X, so how can we work around that when it's inconvenient?" this is why Capybara are fish according to the church, since they swim in rivers.
>>
>>49837702
...What would they be anointing people with?
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.