[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MTG Casual AF/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17

File: Image (1).png (132KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).png
132KB, 223x311px
So I am honestly confused as to why the vast majority of this stuff is banned in standard, it makes me ask how you can main a mono blue deck at a tournament?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/flood-of-mud/

But then I remember that I only play with friends, and we build our decks to fuck each other up and have a good time. So Here's a casual thread, only rules are don't tear cards you don't like, give them to paul, have your decks be atleast 30-40 (excluding lands) and bring beer, you don't like these rules? Get out and come back when you have beer.
>>
> tfw you're that guy in the back of the shop who only really ends up going there because they let him eat and vape
>>
>>49811289
They are illegal because all the sets they were in have rotated
>>
>>49811856

oh. . . well that makes more sense then, I thought it was their effects and such. Now do the five sets that are approved have similar counter parts to some of these?
>>
>>49811900
http://magiccards.info/query?q=t%3A%22instant%22+c%21u+%28e%3Akld%2Fen+or+e%3Aemn%2Fen+or+e%3Asoi%2Fen+or+e%3Aogw%2Fen+or+e%3Abfz%2Fen%29&v=card&s=cname
See for yourself
>>
Play commander. It's the official designated format of Beer Leagues around the world.

Get drunk, cast your craziest spells at random, and bask in the arbitrary nature of reality.
>>
>>49811289
Being this new
talk to people in the shop before posting here.
>>
>>49811918
thankyou, I actually think I own some of these in my collection.

>>49811978
I've played like this for three or four years, with my life as occupied as it is playing casually like this is the only way the game is fun to me. I'd love to make more drafts but the nearest ones are a little out of my way.

>>49811945
any recs for a senile commander decks? I already play mono blue, mono white, red/green, and I have a red/black that needs a lot of fixing.
>>
I do with we had a casual MTG general. I dont play tournament formats like standard or modern, and I just hate the shit out of commander.
>>
>>49812289
I just want input on my gimmick tribal decks without being told to switch to a modern staple. Standard is better though.
>>
>>49812036
There are a couple of things you should know before you start commander:
>unless you have a huge collection, things you own right now aren't going to synergize really well. If your group is at the same level as you, it's not an issue, but if you want to play at your flgs, you might run into issues.
>The preconstructed products are amazing. In general, commander has the best precons in all of magic. Almost all of them are playable out of the box and easily upgraded. I heavily suggest you invest in one if you want to play. While some are better than others, in general they're all very good value.
>If you're just looking to build a deck, and don't mind spending a little coin, I recommend Xenagos as a commander. He's fun and can be built cheaply, but in basically every colour combination I can recommend a something half-decent that can be constructed cost effectively.
>If you have any questions, feel free to stop by /edh/. We're pretty nice people who are more than happy to help you out. Just please build for fun, we don't particularly want to help you build a t1 competitive decklist. EDHrec is usually pretty comprehensive for beginners.
>>
>>49812448
Not this guy, but to add on, I've found a good way for new players to get into commander is Pauper Commander, whether you have a large card pool or wanna drop like 30$ max on singles. It's a good way to teach simple synergy in a deck without relying on expensive staples.

Had a friend make a Stormchaser Mage deck, and he quickly learned bounce spells work better than counters (for his deck I mean), burning blockers was more effective than players, and other small changes like that.
>>
>>49811289
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/flood-of-mud/
>79 card deck, god casual is awful
>>
>>49812760
> tfw 49 cards aren't land
> tfw already getting landscrewed with 24 lands
>>
>>49812448
not OP, but how's jori en as a commander? Dece? Bought her a while back for my UR tutelage mill deck and been keen to find a use for her
>>
Who here plays pauper? It's a whole lot of fun getting use out of all those janky commons.
>>
>>49812967
Really good. Not quite Noyan Dar levels of jank good, but if you run cantrips Jori En is a pretty solid budget commander. I'm not sure what the wincons are, since I've never personally built it, but with enough finesse I'm sure you can build a reasonable deck.
>>
Here's my favorite casual deck, tons of fun stuff to be done pitching Gravecrawlers and Fiery Tempers to Infestation for value, saccing zombie tokens for therapy and such.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ubr-flashback-2/
>>
>>49814519

That's the kind of deck that makes the opponent throw his dorito at the wall, I dig it, but what causes your spells to go to the graveyard in the first place?
>>
>>49814665
casting them, Zombie Infestation, Faithless Looting and Lightning Axe are my discard outlets.
>>
>>49814665
I've also attacked, sacced a token and flashback Therapied myself to pitch 2 Fiery Temper and madness for lethal
>>
>Watching GP
>2 different matches, top 8 players have lost to lack of mana
>People will still defend the mana system

Every time someone complains about it, some dumbass anon says "make sure you have the right amount of lands hurr git gud".
Nice, try saying that to top 8 players asshole.
>>
>>49816719
Top 8 is bo5 matches for a reason
>>
File: IMG_1111.jpg (90KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1111.jpg
90KB, 850x500px
>>49811673
Top kek
>>
>>49818231
>Chandra without freckles
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>49812540
Pauper in general is a pretty good format too. I'm in a league at my lgs, and next months theme is brewing.
>>
>>49811289
Casual or bust. There is no other way.
>>
>>49816719
>this guy
While being manascrewed is unfortunate, if wizards printed more tutors and better ramp, it would never be an issue. I rarely have a problem in a singleton commander deck. Most times, if I have 3 lands I can safely fish whatever I need to set up the rest.
>>
>>49812448
Also, don't call your deck "-insert commander here- sitter of faces".

Other than that, /edh/ is pretty chill.
>>
>>49812967
She's better in the 99 of most UR decks
>>
>>49818265
chandler has freckles?
>>
File: 1430439093239.jpg (19KB, 329x328px) Image search: [Google]
1430439093239.jpg
19KB, 329x328px
>tfw spend more than 300 bucks on a semi good GU Infect deck for FNM
>tfw have ten times more fun playing my jank casual decks and my Mostly Timmy EDH Decks
>tfw realize this and only once in a blue moon go in to play competitive modern or draft
When did you anons realize non serious Magic is the best magic?
>>
File: IMG_20161016_182322976.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_182322976.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Post your pet decks. Need to change the serra angels to sphinx revs, and get some strip mines
>>
>>49819613
Have you tried kitchen table drafting with your bros? That's next level fun magic.
>>
>>49819682
>casual (noun)
>"relaxed and unconcerned"
>uses best removal, best counterspell
take it easy brev
>>
>>49819734
no Though we have had talkings of all of us buying a fat pack or deck builders tool kit and doing a sudo draft from that.
>>
File: 1472397122011.jpg (103KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472397122011.jpg
103KB, 678x960px
>>49819768
>sudo
At least in real life you probably don't say ps-we-doo. It's pseudo.

Now that I`ve got that off my chest, do it up. I heard of this format where each player is only allowed to buy a set number of packs each week, everyone opens them together, and keep an inventory of all the cards cracked. You can only build from the cardpool you have, and you can trade with other players to get what you need. I think it could be a fun thing to do long term, but I could see "that guy" fudging it somehow, or some jew holding people hostage over a garbage uncommon.
>>
This is my jank table top mono burn I rarely win with it but I can usually stop the turn 3 win con spike deck with this however then I become the next biggest threat to the table.
Lightning Strike x4
Incinerate x4
Browbeat x2
Shock x4
Searing Spear x4
Lightning Bolt x4
Kiln Fiend x4
Faithless Looting x3
Goblin Arsonist x4
Goblin Grenade x4
Stormblood Berserker x1
Elixir of Immortality x1
Krenkos Command x4
Mountain x17
>>
>>49819869
>You can only build from the cardpool you have, and you can trade with other players to get what you need.
You're basically describing sealed leagues + trading.

I've also had a few thoughts on how to fix the secondary market issue. How do you feel about a format where the ratio of rarities in a deck have to match up with those in a pack, i.e. (1/8):1:3:10. While this wouldn't remove the problem entirely, it would drive down the demand, and thus the price, of some of the chase rares and mythics, and would also probably result in some of the less popular commons and uncommons being used.
>>
>>49812448
Different anon, but meren looks like an interesting deck to start with. Is it any good realistically?
>>
File: 1472281496847.png (651KB, 546x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472281496847.png
651KB, 546x640px
Also its mostly a casual format or I have personally never seen it played tournament style but I would love to one day have a tiny generals deck due to its unique rules and completly different play from 90% of the formats. Anyone have any good ideas for generals or themes for tiny generals?
>>
>>49820356
From personal experience from my lgs and our table top groups meren is a very popular and good commander for golgari colors though here is probably the top five green commanders from my play experience and from other factors
1.Meren
2.The Gitrog Monster
3.Sapling of Colfenor
4.Mazirek
5.Jarad Lich Lord
>>
>>49820356
Meren is very strong, even on a budget, but not strong enough to oppress the rest of the group. The biggest knock against her is that she is extremely popular and 99% of all Meren decks play the exact same, so some people grow tired of playing against her.
>>
>>49820465
>>49820491

Thank you anons
>>
>>49819739
Sorry different playgroups have different power levels anon. Casual doesn't shitty decks. Git gud. Besides swords is better then path waiting for those in the mail as well
>>
>>49820096
Looks good anon. You think about adding some monastery mentors? Theyre damn good and pretty cheap, cause their Commons.
>>
>>49819682
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/esper-ally-mill/
It's not as much fun as the Chromatic version, but boy does it work better.

But I get enough kicks out of the Chromatic EDH version I use.
>>
File: 95274_200w.jpg (25KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
95274_200w.jpg
25KB, 200x285px
>>49820841
Thanks but Monastery Mentors is white unless your thinking of another card.
>>
>doing a beta test draft for a friend's brother's arcade/video game/card shop
>$10 buy-in
>someone gets a mana vault
fuck
>>
>>49821199
Man, now I want to build that Casual Zada deck with a horrible little Goblin woman buffing a small army of Kung Fu students.
>>
>>49821199
Yeah meant swiftspear my bad, kinda drunk
>>
File: urzas.jpg (17KB, 334x256px) Image search: [Google]
urzas.jpg
17KB, 334x256px
So what are you guys' favourite ways to use the use the urza tron? Mine is just casting a big ass fireball at my friend's face
>>
>>49821862
If I had them, I'd just use them to play my foil Emrakul, the Aeons Torn who I've never been able to play.
>>
>>49819768
In my group, we do that. We call them "Fatpack Battles". We do one when a new set comes out.

The last couple of times though, we've just taken all the cards we pulled and the pack of basics and shuffled them all into one super deck and played those.

It's just as retarded as it sounds, but really fun.
>>
>>49821914
>Foil emrakul

Not really too impressed anon. I bought my foil because they were cheaper and I like the art better. Plus I liked the close up art better.

Also trying to push an emrakul through with just urza's land us a waste. Use eye of ugin, and the 8post for better effect. Or quicksilver/polymorph to do it sooner without haste. Or show and tell/sneak attack to do it with haste
>>
>>49822141
I'm in the casual thread because I can't afford that kind of stuff.
>>
3 Panharmonicon
4 Glintnest crane
4 Eldrazi displacer
4 Drowner of Hope
4 Eldrazi Skyspawner
4 Reflector mage
4 Essence flux
4 Hedron crawler
4 Cloudblazer
2 Fairgrounds warden
4 Aether hub
8 Island
8 Plains
3 Crumbling vestige
opinions? too try hard?
>>
File: Image.jpg (27KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
27KB, 223x310px
One of my favorite casual decks.
It's cheap as all Hell and it's disgustingly powerful because, well, >affinity with artifact lands

Ah, the nostalgia of Atog~

4 Memnite
4 Ornithopter
4 Signal Pest
4 Disciple of the Vault
4 Cranial Plating
4 Thoughtcast
4 Vault Skirge
4 Darksteel Citadel
4 Seat of the Synod
4 Great Furnace
4 Vault of Whispers
4 Springleaf Drum
4 Galvanic Blast
4 Shrapnel Blast
4 Atog
SB: 2 Dispatch
SB: 3 Mana Leak
SB: 2 Meekstone
SB: 2 Memoricide
SB: 3 Skullcrack
SB: 3 Relic of Progenitus
>>
>>49823195
UB Reanimator:
4 Addle
4 Careful Study
4 Exhume
4 Animate Dead
1 Sire of Insanity
4 Ponder
4 Preordain
4 Mental Note
4 Thought Scour
2 Cephalid Coliseum
5 Island
5 Swamp
4 Temple of Deceit
1 Sphinx of the Steel Wind
1 Sphinx of the Final Word
1 Blazing Archon
1 Inkwell Leviathan
1 Stormtide Leviathan
1 Simic Sky Swallower
1 Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
4 Duress
SB: 4 Chain of Vapor
SB: 2 Echoing Truth
SB: 2 Echoing Decay
SB: 2 Faerie Macabre
SB: 2 Nihil Spellbomb

Costs like 50 bucks tops and is a blast to play.
>>
Anyone here into cube? Keen to give it a go but also no real clue where to start with it. Even TCC's vid on it left me a little clueless. No clue about how to build themes into it and stuff
>>
>>49822550
But only the last two are more than a buck or two. Do you never buy any cards or anything? How do you enjoy your hobby?
>>
>>49819613
Really fast, I love building decks far more than building one big bad deck, unfortunately I think Modern in my town is competitive af, tempted to stay a casual standard player forever
>>
Ok guys, I know it isn't original, but I noticed excellent synergy between quillspike and some druid card.

What else should I run in the mono green deck I am making?

4 quillspike
4 druid (forgot the name)
Some land

Thats all I can think of so far. Suggestions?
>>
>>49823195
No megatog? Also why do you have a sideboard?

>>49823242
No grizzly-daddy? Or entomb? Not even reanimate? Again wity the sideboard. Whats going on with these posts?
>>
>>49823767
Be helpful if we knew what druid your talking about
>>
>>49823780
Devoted druid, had to look it up again
>>
Anyone know any more budget-y FUN to play/play against modern decks? i just wanna be able to play the game even
>>
>>49823842
>>49823242
Tempted to try this
>>
>>49823842
Look at the budget decks on MTGGoldfish, you might find something you like there.
>>
File: mana and a smasher.jpg (34KB, 397x285px) Image search: [Google]
mana and a smasher.jpg
34KB, 397x285px
>>49823842
every deck is fun anon. Just because it's competitive, doesn't mean people don't enjoy playing the game. Also, budget for modern is still looking at 200 dollary-doos, if you want to even stand a chance at anything other then the most kitchen table of FNMs. You could always make a burn deck wihtout the goblin guides, which is still pretty decent. Just take 4 lightning bolts, 4 rift bolts, 4 lava spikes, 4 monestay swiftspears, 20 mountains and season per meta. just don't use brow beat. brow beat is bad no matter what

>>49823812
eh i'm not really seeing any real synergy between the two. you only get to activate the druid once, and that's if you can tap it. Try pic related.
Though that's not saying you can't use dvoted druid. it's jsut not that best choice because you can only use it once
>>
>>49823885
Those are the two cards I just talked about though. I noticed the combo and was asking about how to incorporate it into a nice green deck
>>
>>49823906
aww, shit very drunk and didnt read gatherer all the way. just pop rancor on it and other trample enablers.and honeslty man this combo deosnt HAVE go into a mono-green deck. i would use it with fling so they jsut can't chump block.
>>
>>49823939
No worries man, happens to the best of us. I looked it up just now on he magic forums and a red-green deck with fling and quillspike and devo druid means you can boost that mofo up to 1000 and fling him to instagib your opponent.

Any card suggestions while were at it?

I also have another fun deck with stuffy doll and pariah and some other cards( need to find them, will rummage around a little later) people might find that interesting. It's a pretty fun deck
>>
File: needs stuffy doll.jpg (25KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
needs stuffy doll.jpg
25KB, 223x310px
>>49823982
you only need to get quillspike up to 20 to kill them.

bseides basic good cards like thragtusk? shit like elzish mystic and zhur-taa druid to help ramp, deus of calamity cause why not. Honestly the deck plan is pretty open so whatever green cards you want

Been meaning to make a stuffy doll deck with pariah and pic related. And fugg it. post the deck i think we're the only 2 anons whoa re posting right now
>>
>>49824026
Well, i cant seem to find it right now, but the main cards where stuffy doll, pariah,meteorite (suspened as a backup plan) and volcano hellion.

Have pariah up, summon hellion, ask for five billion damage or some incredibly huge number, have pariah deflect all the damage to ol' stuffy and if that plan goes down the shitter, that's when The meteor comes into play
>>
File: 111.jpg (69KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
69KB, 312x445px
>>49824049
seems llike meteortie is kinda bad the fampai. if your going RW, why not run lightning bolt instead? plus pic related kinda fits the theme of the deck also nice find on the hellion. I'll have to use that on stuffy sometime.
>>
>>49819133
>>
>>49824067
That looks like a better replacement actually. In regards to the hellion, you can always go full Dr evil style and have a cheeky look as you say

> one million

And do the pinky thing and smile when you know you have them beat
>>
yo dawgs! check out my urzapost deck!
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/urzapost-3/
>>
>>49823842

Soul Sisters - ~200
Mono G Stompy - ~100
Mono R burn - ~100
beatdown elves - (can be upgraded to the standard build) ~100
8whack - ~200 (goblin guide makes it "expensive", you can cut it from a budget build)
>>
>>49824283
tapped out time? tapped out time
>>
>>49824409
of course i ferget the link
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/17-10-16-high-tide/
>>
>>49821862
>Mine is just casting a big ass fireball at my friend's face
This
Or casting most (un)fun Eldrazis, like It That Betrays, Newmrakul, Void Winnowers, Endless One, ...
>>
>>49823772
Intentional. We started a semi-format in our local area: 2 Dollar Legacy (I picked it up from Card Kingdom over the Summer, brought it back home to the East coast).
Legacy banlist, each cards in the deck must cost less than $2 USD for at least one printing.
It works out rather well because so many of Legacy's powerhouse staples all cheap as dirt or common.

It's meant to stay casual, friendly, and budget so yeah.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/turn-3-dromoka-turn-4-emrakul/

I'm missing a big part of the mana base, but I can kinda play this. I mean, how consistent would the lands make it?
>>
>>49831009
The lands are what make it so you can pull off the combo as early as you want. Though in casual you could just cast nahiri on turn 4 and not be that behind. Go for it, and see how it works. Seems like it wouldn't be that consistent if you need both utopia scrawl and arbor elf, but eh whatever.
>>
>>49824094
Freckles is absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of having such a shitty taste.
>>
>>49833019

t, pleb
>>
>>49821862
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-u-eldrazi-tron-3/

Current urzatron build I'm running. It has just an unbearable level of fuck you that most opponents hate. I've found as long as I don't get killed by turn 3 I'm generally going to mindslaver lock you or just flood the board.
>>
>>49834363
That's just a mono-u tron deck anon. But yeah that works
>>
any tips for my peasant cube?
Yes, I know planeswalkers aren't peasant. But I like them and my playgroup like them.
http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/24728
>>
>>49834614

I name things for shit.
>>
File: 1476381590579.jpg (75KB, 475x706px) Image search: [Google]
1476381590579.jpg
75KB, 475x706px
Alright, I need a little help.

My playgroup is choosing to make new decks for 4- player multiplayer for Thursday Night Magic. My deck- building ability for multiplayer not withstanding, my biggest problem is that I'm the best player in the group. I mostly play Modern, I'm the only one in the group to attend FNM regularly, and I made day 2 at my first GP this year. I'm having a huge problem tuning down my deck concepts so that everyone can have fun. They hardly pack any removal, two of them REFUSE to play Blue, so no counterspells. It's frustrating.

I was planning on bringing a version of my old Twin deck, because the best way to take out 3 other players is combo, but I know it's just going to piss them off. Do i just say screw it and prey on their lack of interaction? Tell them to git gud? Do I scrap twin and just do something else? I really have no idea.
>>
>>49836664
Build a hyper aggro deck like affinity or eldrazi. If they don't play removal and hate blue, show them they are a bunch of bahbys
>>
>>49836802
Fortunately, I've already got a budget affinity sleeved up, but I wasn't sure how well it'll do in multiplayer. 60 life is a hell of a thing.

We've been playing together for about 8 months and nothing has changed much, other than our newbie player getting much better.

I guess if they don't want to interact with me, then they deserve to lose.

Either they will learn, or I will become Sower Shower of Salt.
>>
>>49836941
Well if they don't run removal, then you can just sawrm the board cast all is dust and tell them to git gud. Just because it's casual doesn't mean it has to be bad.
>>
>>49837097
It tooky friends a couple of years to start to play removal. They used to get super salty when I would doom blade their combo creature, or strip mine their utility land. Since they've started to interact with the board games have become more enjoyable, a lot closer and exciting and top decking actually means something now. Before it was "just wait till I get this one fatty that won't make an immediate inpact on the board and can get chumpes for days"
>>
>>49819682
This looks so unbelievably boring.
>>
File: IMG_20161017_210751.jpg (2KB, 84x39px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_210751.jpg
2KB, 84x39px
>>49837275
>>
I never took this deck apart ever since all the Theros stuff rotated forever ago, this has become my go-to deck for 60 card casual. My group mostly plays EDH but this is what I use for the rare 60-card game.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/frog-destroyer/

Thoughts? Obviously Bolt will sub in for Strike and better counters, but what else could be improved?
>>
>>49837820
Besides what you said, seems pretty OK. Not the best UR deck I've seen, but not the worst by far. You try thing in ice in it? Seems like it might fit
>>
>>49838276
No TiTI yet, but I'll try it
>>
What are the chances I'll get Ulamog if I buy a fat pack or something? I want the card, but I honestly like the tiny thrill of packs and getting other neat shit
>>
>>49842613
Its a mythic rare, so not likely. You could just buy one for cheaper, ya know.

Mythic rares are like a 1/20 chance i think? Foil mythics are like 1/216
>>
>>49842664
Just checked you could buy 2 newlamogs for the price of a fat pak/ bundle pack
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.