[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of campaign would you run in a WE WUZ setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 20

File: kangz.png (708KB, 803x570px) Image search: [Google]
kangz.png
708KB, 803x570px
What kind of campaign would you run in a WE WUZ setting?
>>
>>49803639
GURPS i guess? What other system would work for realistic ancient egypt game?
>>
>>49803667

>realistic

well memed
>>
>>49803639

It's the kind of worldbuilding I never want to get into.

Better spend my time developing my own universe than learning the bullcrap of another.
>>
>>49803693
What? Is this a /pol/ thing or something?
>>
>>49803704
>history is bullcrap
>>
File: 109789523521351.png (978KB, 2444x2724px) Image search: [Google]
109789523521351.png
978KB, 2444x2724px
Use Varg's MyFarog, except make blacks have the best stats instead of whites and have the gods be Egyptian instead of proto-norse.

Done.
>>
>>49803704

Sometimes it's fun to look at the worldbuilding of crazies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
>>
>>49803715
No shit, man. If you ask /pol/, every Egyptian was a white dude. Probably say the same about the Mutapa empire.
>>
>>49803715
>>49803767

WE WUZ KANGS refers specifically to the (retarded) theory that sub-saharan africans are the same stock as the ancient Egyptians, and that black Americans are descendents of these "kangs".

It can also refer to the hollow earth/big headed divine proto-African creators of all civilization and religion who can shoot whitey-killing ultraviolet beams with their eyes etc., aka what Nation of Islam actually believes.
>>
>>49803809
>aka reality.
ftfy
>>
>>49803764
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>49803809
>WE WUZ KANGS refers specifically to the (retarded) theory that sub-saharan africans are the same stock as the ancient Egyptians, and that black Americans are descendents of these "kangs
In terms of genealogy, most blacks in America are not descended from Sub-Saharan Africans, tho, they are descended from Northern/Mediterranean Coast and West Coast Africans.
The Sub-Saharan African thing is entirely a /pol/ creation designed to be a snub.
>>
>>49803809
So who ancient egyptians were then? Aliens?
>>
>>49803831
>aka reality.

There is a significant difference between North African (which is Mediterranean) and Sub-Saharan African (which is what we call Black Afrian/Sub-Saharan).

Furthermore, while there WERE black people who lived in what is now called Egypt, they were definitely not Egyptian. They were Numidians, who both they and the Egyptians viewed as being a completely different race of people.

That said, there were actual Numidian (aka Black) Pharaohs, including a woman. They were rare and not the norm, but black male AND female Pharaohs actually did happen.
>>
>>49803888

Yep. Black alien wizards with coneheads
>>
>>49803901
I was talking about the white race being a race of devils created artificially by Yakub.
>>
>>49803888
berber and arabic folk
>>
>>49803901
WE WUZ... Quains? Qweens? Kweens? She-kangs? I don't know how to parse that.
>>
>>49803888
Egyptians.

Fucking shocking revelation.
>>
>>49803888
Ancient egyptians were some weird funky race that no longer exists due to constant interbreeding with tons of different other races. Egypt sits right at the crossroads of three continents.

Time was that they were their own thing and didn't look like any race that exists today. They weren't white but they weren't black either.
>>
>>49803901
>Numidians
Nubians, moron, Numidians are berbers
>>
>>49803809
Okay, so ignoring Egypt, they still are likely descendants of the Mutapa Empire. So... WE WUZ EMPERORS.
>>
Well, yeah. Egyptians before greek, roman and arab conquests were black. How is that controversial?
>>
>>49803943

What happened to that Egyptian special blend?
>>
>>49803943
Far more likely that the Egyptians themselves were Semites.
A powerful nation that was literally the crossroads between 2 continents is gonna have a lot of people. Reality is that Egypt was likely as metropolitan as modern day New York, and considering the change over in dynasties, had a number of rulers of different descents.
>>
>>49803981
Constant mixing with Sub-Saharan, Mediterranean, and middle eastern peoples effectively wiped out the ethnicity.
>>
>>49803981
It just sort of faded away into the melting pot that is the ancient near east.
>>
>>49803998
>>49804021

Interesting. I came for Yakub but actually ended up learning something today.
>>
>>49803981
Just look at any mulatto family; ironically the afrikaner are kinda that with their mix of euro, hottentot and indonesian (that they will deny until their face goes red)

>>49803970
Portugal had slave trading stations on their coast (the resulting post colonial nation became Mozambique), but I suspect most of the ones in north america would be related to Malinke (dominant in the Mali empire) or Yoruba (a bunch of powerful city states sandwiched between a number of slave-trading states)
>>
>>49803973
[citation needed]
>>
>>49803753
That's a depressing map.
>>
>>49803901
>>
>>49803943
>Time was that they were their own thing and didn't look like any race that exists today. They weren't white but they weren't black either.

Wait, are you telling me ancient Egyptians were the perfect blend of delicious brown?
>>
Honestly, something pulpy as fuck. Afro-mysticism is a neat topic, and while I am sure that pissed off people from /pol/ will flame this post and the thread, there is fun to be had. Look at the WHFRP adventure that came with the Pygmgy redux in White Dwarf.
>>
>>49804077
The same would apply to this thread.
Egyptians are gone, and what remains are faded pictures and Roman descriptions centuries after the fall of the Pharoahs.
Even then, the pictures that remain are all over the map in terms of looks.
The amusing thing is how for centuries, historians refused to accept that major empires even existed in Africa because Africans were "incapable of organized rule on a grand scale". Up to the 1970's, it was taught in American schools that Egypt was literally not a part of the African continent.
>>
>>49804133
Everything pisses of those idiots.
>>
File: tg gives constructive criticism.jpg (20KB, 405x650px) Image search: [Google]
tg gives constructive criticism.jpg
20KB, 405x650px
>>49803947
FUCK

You're right. I always get those confused. I don't deal with them much, as most of my study is in West Africa and Southern Africa.

I shall now commit sudoku.
>>
>>49804145
Well there is also egyptian art which depicts unsuprisingly african people.
>>
>>49804145
We have original egyptian art portraying egyptians and other races around them. They saw themselves as darker than Libyans and lighter than Nubians, almost always a sort of light caramel color.
>>
>>49804145
But people have studied their bones, which do show that ethnically they were entirely different than the western Africans that African Americans are descended from. Hell, Ramses was a ginger.
>>
>>49804229
>/pol/ pulls things out of its ass: the post
>>
>>49804250
>white people have "studied" their bones
Sure they did, faggot.
>>
>>49804250
If they have such evidence, than a concise genealogy could be determines, anon.
>>
File: Egyptian_races.jpg (81KB, 435x331px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian_races.jpg
81KB, 435x331px
>>49804264
>>49804205
From a mural in the tomb of Seti

(from left to right) - A Libyan, A Nubian, An Asiatic, and An Egyptian

This board is literally fucking tumblr now.
>>
File: syrian nubian libyan egyptian.gif (74KB, 381x257px) Image search: [Google]
syrian nubian libyan egyptian.gif
74KB, 381x257px
>>49804264
Black American desperate to trace his ancestry to the pyramids detected.
>>
File: Soon.jpg (133KB, 960x356px) Image search: [Google]
Soon.jpg
133KB, 960x356px
>>49804288
I am glad to see that my melanin enriched brother here understands. Science is an evil white construct that needs to be destroyed https://youtu.be/C9SiRNibD14
>>
File: images.jpg (35KB, 572x236px)
images.jpg
35KB, 572x236px
>>49804264
Explain this one then shitlord.
>>
>>49803947
>missing out on a Numidium joke

For shame, anon
>>
>>49804264
Please do a little bit of research on the topic before you shitpost.

Ancient Egyptian art did have very clear distinctions between ethnic groups. They held various stations in Egyptian society but they are depicted.
>>
>>49804318
>>49804315
How is that not black?
>>
>>49804311
But they have, and none have show that our friends from the Congo are in fact descended from the Ancient Egyptians
>>
>>49804342
Because "black" people who are that color are invariably a mix of races. People who are mostly or entirely sub-saharan are really, really dark skinned.
>>
>>49804315
>>49804318
>>49804328
see
>>49804342
In most of the modern world, that would be considered black. Hell, there are blacks in America right now that are the same color in skin.
>>49804352
And when was I arguing that, anon?
I am >>49803884, because this entire thing is a /pol/ entity.
>>
Why can't we have a thread about Africa without /pol/ shitting it up? Where are the janitors?
>>
>>49804342
It's certainly not white, but it leaves them closer to the standard stock of the Middle East rather than the geographically disparate western sub-saharan Africans that Blacks in the US actually can trace their ancestry to.
>>
>>49804288
fuck off Nation of Islam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt

>"... though NRY frequency distributions of the modern Egyptian population appear to be substantially more similar to those of the Middle East than to any Sub-Saharan African or European population, suggesting a substantially larger Middle Eastern genetic component.[2][3][3][4][5][6][7]"

>>49804342
It's a swarthy complexion that belongs to those who inhabit the region today... you know.. the EGYPTIANS?!
>>
>>49804342
I'm going with they looked like "black" Puerto Ricans.
>>
>>49804342
So arabs are black now?
>>
>>49804388
Ancient Egyptians =/= greeco-roman rape babies.
>>
File: swg says hi.jpg (76KB, 768x432px)
swg says hi.jpg
76KB, 768x432px
>>49803947
>>49804333

>Missing out on a Neimoidian joke

I'm disappointed in the both of you.
>>
>>49804386
>western sub-saharan
These are not the same thing.
/pol/ is rotting your mind.
>>
>>49804383
But all of those illustrations are exaggerated. Nubians weren't pitch black like they are in that mural, neither were Libyans paper white like they are in that mural. They are closer in skin tone to Arabic people, not too far from the ones that live in Egypt today.
>>
>>49804342
Define "black"
>>
>>49803884
>North African/Mediterranean blacks

Now I know you are full of shit.

Blacks were never a major part of the population in those parts

Also most African Americans are of Irish-Nigerian descent.
>>
>>49804427
Just report him like i did. Once mods wake up we might get some decent discussion.
>>
>>49804414
Dude what the FUCK are you talking about? i NEVER suggested that

You are literally a crazy insane person or a troll. The egyptians today are what the ancient egyptians would have looked like.
>>
>My only argument is to call shit /pol/ the thread.
>>
>>49804427
Maybe not, but the west coast of Africa is where Blacks in the US came from. Not Egypt which is a great distance to the north-east.
>>
>>49804385
>Why can't we have a thread about Africa without /pol/ shitting it up?
Because this thread was based on a /pol/ meme you retard. It was never just about Africa.
>>
>>49804438
>of Irish-Nigerian descent.

So they're quite literal double niggers then?
>>
>>49804451
They fucking aren't. Egypt was conquered and enslaved by first greeks, then romans. Egyptians of the times of pyramids were much darker.
>>
>>49804385
Are you illiterate?
>What kind of campaign would you run in a WE WUZ setting?
The thread was /pol/ from the start. It was never about Africa in any real historical sense.

The OP specifically wanted the extreme pseudo-historic afro centric flavor which is mocked as borderline ancient aliens tier nonsense.
>>
>>49804486
Do you have any evidence to back your claim up? >>49804388 's studies show that they were much closer to people in the Middle East today rather than African Americans.
>>
>>49804388
>modern Egyptian population

That was covered earlier in the thread. The modern Egyptian population is considerably different from the Ancient one.
>>
>>49804486
THE POPULATIONS OF GREECE AND ROME DIDN'T FUCKING MIGRATE TO THESE PLACES AFTERWARD

They instilled governments to rule over the places and then paid them in special trade services or tributes. Romans and Greeks didn't fucking move there. It's why Britain, despite speaking a Germanic language, still retains a mostly Celtic genetic heritage. Because even though they were conquered not enough people actually migrated to displace then native population
>>
>>49804528
>However, blood typing of dynastic period mummies found their ABO frequencies to be most similar to that of modern Egyptians,[14] and some also to northern Haratin populations.
>>
>>49804516
Depictions in their art? You might as well claim that Native Americans were white based on todays demographics.
>>
>>49804542
So Blacks in the US today really aren't descended from the Ancient Egyptians? Thanks for telling us.
>>
>>49804542
>Depictions in their art?
...and actual DNA from mummies
>>
>>49804528
No, it is literally not. If you believe that then you MUST put clarify that is solely your opinion and not at all grounded in fact

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy#Position_of_modern_scholarship
>>
>>49804534

There was constant immigration and emigration from the region of Egypt, though. Egypt was cosmopolitan as hell for its age, it wasn't surpassed in that until Rome appeared.
>>
>>49804534
They didn't need to. After killing and selling into slavery Egyptians even small group of colonists could out breed them. Same thing happened in America.
>>
>>49804528
Yes. It has more Semitic elements as opposed to the ginger people who came from over seas.

>I want to see the Irish picking up the WE WUZ KANGZ stuff
>They could actually pull it of as there were tons of ginger mummies found in Egypt
>>
>>49804574
The world population was MUCH smaller than today's first off and secondly the vast majority of people never ever left their own homes

>>49804589
This... This is bait dude. Rome didn't enslave the ENTIRE population of ancient egypt. The reason Americas were so quickly depopulated was due to diseases.
>>
>>49804595
Celtic mercenaries got around a LOT, and it seems pretty likely that many never bothered going home (Or just couldn't, given that long distance travel was a serious risk at the best of times).
>>
>>49804589
Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that the population was as displaced as Native Americans today? Last time I checked the Cambyses and Alexander the Great didn't hand out small pox blankets.
>>
>>49804595
Irish are too busy with trying to claim that they'ren't anglo rapebabies.
>>
>>49804569
>white and "egyptian" scholars agree that ancient africans weren't africans.
Impossible!
>>
>>49804634
Ah, I get it. You're trolling me. Right. Good show.
>>
>>49804629
Fact that they don't look anything like their suposed ancestors is not a proof?
>>
>>49804640
sarcasm doesn't translate well through text.
>>
>>49804640
So when you are out of arguments you just call people trolls? You realy showed me your superior intellect.
>>
>>49804660
Oh, but the supposed ancestors genetically are much closer to Arabs and Semetic peoples than any other group, and as a result would look much closer. If you think that their supposed ancestors look like African Americans, then you are an idiot. I don't see you presenting any genealogical studies that say otherwise.

>>49804706
Saying 'Impossible!' isn't an argument in the first place. Try harder.
>>
>>49804706
I never claimed to have a superior intellect but I don't know what else I can do to prove my argument to you

I put forth evidence but you just reject it seemingly without reason and insult me.
>>
File: egyptian people.jpg (126KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian people.jpg
126KB, 500x333px
>>49804660
>Fact that they don't look anything like their suposed ancestors is not a proof?
Yeah, these guys look nothing like Ancient Egyptians depicted in art amirite?
I mean, I know black Americans are desperate to have ancient Egypt be a black civilisation so they can have *something* in history to brag about, but you're fucking delusional m8y.
>>
>>49804711
Modern Egyptians look nothing like their ancient counterparts in egyptian art. Both skin color and facial features are wrong.
>>
>niggers trying to claim that egyptians were black
>when their own art shows that the egypt was colonized by now extinct races of 2 dimensional beings and giants
>>
File: upper-egyptians.png (1MB, 970x600px) Image search: [Google]
upper-egyptians.png
1MB, 970x600px
This entire thread is ridiculous. I will say this and then I'm fucking done and hiding this and purging it from my memory forever

1. There were "black" and "white" pharaohs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty

2. HOWEVER, these people were invaders and not natives to Egypt thus they aren't really representative of what actual Egyptians would have looked like. Egyptians from Ancient times would have had dark hair, eyes, and brown skin like modern Egyptians have today. They would have looked like pic related. EGYPTIANS WERE NOT BLACK OR WHITE... THEY ARE EGYPTIANS NOW STOP USING THEM FOR YOUR ARGUMENTS
>>
>>49804424
The problem there is that those are space Chinese not Black People, the pun doesn't work
>>
>>49804797
M8, i seriously hope that you'ren't trying to imply that the greeks are white.
>>
>>49804491
I dunno' this at least doesn't think humans don't know what the fuck triangles are by the time written language fucking exists.
>>
>>49804814
Ancient Greeks were pretty white before centuries of Turk rule BROWNed them.
>>
>>49804742
>all neanderthals were twice the height of an aurox and slender with no faces because that is EXACTLY how they were depicted in cave art
>no it doesn't matter what DNA or skeletal remains show
And yes I'm aware we have been discussing the art.

The differences between peoples are depicted in the art while still being stylized. They are not portraits friendo.
>>
>>49804840
>being this delusional
White people didn't have real culture before romans taught them it.
>>
>>49804315
Jesus christ why is that libyan dude so pale?
>>
>>49804880
What does this even mean

Greeks and Romans are white and have been considered as such since forever dude. Now you're just lashing out
>>
>>49804886
Picture is lightened up to make egyptians look lighter.
>>
>>49804915
>were considered white
Just like egyptians aren't considered black?
>>
>>49804915
Mediterranean isn't quite the same as white.
>>
>>49804880
And even then it was later era romans after they thinned out their colors a bit with the Eastern Europeans. you know those guys that fucked with artwork to make people think everyone was always white. Except for that single black guy they picked up from Egypt or some shit,
>>
>>49803943
This is not how population dynamics work. Egyptians are Egyptians. If there are Levantine people, Arab people, Syrian, and Persian, all of which were around durinf Ancient Egypt, there are still Egyptian people today.
>>
>>49803884
lol no, most are west african

>>49803888
Walk around Egypt, Egyptians today the same group.

>>49803943
The idea of a lot of intermingling is true in the royalty, (there were greek and black dynasties) but not so much in the everyday Egyptian, they are mostly the same as Copts, in fact Coptic derives from a greek spelling of Egypt.

>>49804145
Who do you think modern Egyptians are? To this day Egyptians can tell Upper Nile people from Lower Nile people, that is how homogeneous their genes have been through history.

>>49804660
See this study

http://www.jstor.org/stable/2799339?origin=crossref&seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

As I said, they are so similar to their ancestors, they can still tell Upper Nilers from Lower Nilers
>>
>>49804880
Ironically, Romans were mostly larping as Trojans, and were super jelly of Greek culture.
>>
>>49804944
The definition of "white" literally changes from person to person, let alone region of the world.

In the US, anybody who is European-descendant (as well as some Middle Eastern, especially if they're paler and have more "fair" features and have no connection to their Middle Eastern heritage) are considered to be "white," - full stop.

The reason for this is because we're all mutts, so outside of certain demographics or people with an obvious and tangible lineage (i.e. people who have living relatives who are European) it's viewed as a talking point/fun fact and little else.

Hell, if we're talking about Caucasians and discerning bone structures, Middle Eastern people (who are not North African) are also lumped into that, with the term "Middle-Eastern" and relevant ethnic sub-groups being a regional distinction just like "Scandinavian" or "Germanic" or "Slavic."
>>
>>49804951
I wish I understood what you are trying to convey here

Eastern Europeans retroactively turned everybody in art white in the Roman Empire?

???????
>>
>>49804797
Thank you.

>Be Egyptian
>/pol/ says we are all Arabs now.
>Don't look a thing like Saudis, Yemenis, Jordanians, Syrians, or Levantines.
>Mild relation to Berbers.
>Black nationalists say we are African.
>don't even closely resemble each other.
>Somehow a large metropolitan populus is "lost".
>average user just assumes a DNA test of a pharoah, a position known to practice heavy inbreeding and seclusion from the populus, represents the genetic makeup of a civilization that has been around since 4000 BC is good science.

Being Egyptian is suffering.
>>
File: greek man.jpg (120KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
greek man.jpg
120KB, 770x1024px
>>49804944
>>49804935
>>49804951

So what race then is this man if not white?
>>
>>49805059
Mediterranean
>>
File: Greece_Male_Business.jpg (7KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
Greece_Male_Business.jpg
7KB, 199x253px
>>49805076
And are Mediterranean Europeans not white...?
>>
>>49805048
/pol/ here, we don't think you're Arabs, clearly they are nomadic desert dwellers while Egyptians are coastal agriculturalists
>>49805059
Greeks have had a lot of mixture with slavs (more so than Turks, memes aside), but still express a lot of Southern European alleles.
>>
>>49805087
Nope, neither are slavs nor baltics white.
>>
>>49805087
Please read >>49805020

"White" is far less meaningful in Europe than it is in America.
>>
>>49803639
Dungeons the Dragoning: 40k.

Only it can have enough to properly have stargates, superpowers and WEWUZ at the right level.
>>
>>49805020
This shit gets even funnier when people from South America go to the US and are informed that their life long conviction that they are white was just a delusion.
>>
>>49805101
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok. I think we're through here
>>
>>49805113
>Someone thinking Argentinians aren't white

Americans are crazy.
>>
>>49805113
This is a year one college meme that professors like to hang over student's heads like a toy with a cat, it's not a very empiric description of what is at play.

In a place where the super-majority of the population is mestizo and leans more towards native, obviously the conception of what constitutes a person of mostly European genes is different, but the same standard is being applied, i.e. 'how European are you?'
>>
>>49805143
Given how western european demographics look in 30 years Argentina will just as white as France.
>>
>>49805102
>is far less meaningful in Europe than it is in America.

See, I'd say the exact opposite. "White" has always been a catch-all term for the various European "races" who lived in the US, and mattered mostly for the purposes of slavery and Jim Crow. Anybody from Europe was considered to be "white" (though some whites were definitely more equal than others, i.e. Irish) for that purpose (but not Anglo-Saxon). As such, "white people" were a very, very large group of people.

Anglo-Saxons and Protestants are the ones that mattered in the US more than anything else, and that was ALWAYS viewed as being separate from "white." Europeans are literally the only people I've ever heard bitching and moaning about who is "white" and who isn't.
>>
>>49805113
>when people from South America go to the US and are informed that their life long conviction that they are white was just a delusion.

You do know that Hispanic and White are not mutually exclusive, right?

Most Argentinians with heavily Spanish or German features are considered in the US to be White Hispanic, with the "Hispanic" part being the major cultural identifier. In a similar vein, most White Americans view themselves as being either White [insert poorly-researched ancestry they have a vague claim to] or White [State/Region]. The term "white" is almost exclusively used to denote skin color, with regional/ancestral identifiers being more important for cultural identity.
>>
>>49805174
It's not just europeans. Turks, persians and sometimes even hindus love to argue it as well.
>>
>>49803888
Judging by their art, darker than whites, lighter than blacks. I'm not informed enough to speculate beyond thst. Either way they were wiped out - ethnically and culturally - by durkas.
>>
>>49805234
>Turks, persians and sometimes even hindus love to argue it as well.

Funnily enough, when using the "politically correct" term "Caucasian," in place of "White," they technically are.
>>
File: red=white.gif (111KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
red=white.gif
111KB, 1280x1024px
Here a map that shows the historical range of white people.

Nowadays you can consider all those areas non-white.
>>
>>49805223
Che Guevarra was Irish wasn't he?

Like I'm not even making that up. I read somewhere that he was like super proud of his Irish ancestry or something and claimed he had a bad temper and passionate disposition because he inherited it from his Irish ancestors or some shit like that
>>
>>49805223
In large parts of latin america standards of what passes for white and black are different. Obama would't be considered black for example.
>>
>>49805258
>mfw my grandmother was Irish
>mom's dad was welsh

The rest of my ancestors were English.

Damn does that make me mixed race now?!?!?
>>
>>49805258
>western slavs
>white
>>
>>49805257
Well, who could be more aryan than original aryans?
>>
>>49805295
Back in the day you would be a prime slave candidate.
>>
>>49804840
then why is corfu, which was never owned by the ottomans, so brown?

also there isnt as much intermarriage as you think, corfu is mostly catholic while mainland greece is orthodox. also DNA tests show very little genetic similarity between greeks and turks.
>>
I've never really understood any of this. Isn't white a color? D0 we need to go back to the box of 64 Crayola Crayons, and Seasame Street? White is a color, black is a color, brown is a color, fucking purple is a color.
Not an identity. Want to see /pol/ get freaked out? Point out that most american Jews have skin that's on the "lighter" side of the color gradient. They do fucking backflips. Why don't you stormfront assholes go back to /pol/ where you belong, because around here, "race" tends to mean human, elf, orc, or dwarf.

And as for>>49803639

Yeah, I'd just go for something flexible, maybe GURPS. Have them develop psionics around level 5, then have them fight literal white devils made in a cave by a mad scientist. Which is what Nation of Islam actually believes. I hope you run this as a comedic campaign.

God, now I need to see if that Mr. Rogers thread is still around here somewhere.
>>
>>49805336
Cause it's not

>>49805059
This guy is from Corfu City and is a celebrity named Sakis Rouva. Maybe you're just looking at people who work outside alot or something?
>>
>>49805355
Neither white nor black are colors. I think that Mr. Rogers thread died.
>>
>>49805355
American jews are just LARPers.
>>
>>49805299
The segment of Czech Republic caught in the marking is Karlovy Vary (Karlsbad) region and part of Sudetenland. Historically it was "white" on the virtue of Germans living there.
After WW2 the region became very popular with wealthy Russians. But it's not like it would be white now even if Germans stay, considering the most common German name swinged from Friedrich to Abdul.
>>
>>49805423
There are still ethnic slavs west of poland and they were there since at least VIII century.
>>
>>49805277
>Che Guevarra was Irish wasn't he?

I believe so.

A lot of people get Latino and Hispanic confused, which is why these things can be so weird and hard to understand for some people.

Hispanic is a cultural identity shared by members of the Spanish-speaking world, from Spain to Latin America to American Hispanics.

Latino is an ethnicity, defined as being people from a Latin American nation.

The two are frequently applicable to the same person, but it is VERY far from always being the case.
>>
>>49805355
>Point out that most american Jews have skin that's on the "lighter" side of the color gradient. They do fucking backflips.
/pol/ generally acknowledges that Ashkenazi Jews are genetically European. You fell for the
>jews
>white
memery.
>>
>>49805461
Sure they are. All the historical back-and-forth pushes between the countries made folks around the borders mixed. There's British towns with French names, Polish towns with German names, etc.
>>
>>49805849
i thought the problem was that they are mostly italian, which is >white to /pol/
>>
>>49805113
>This shit gets even funnier when people from South America go to the US and are informed that their life long conviction that they are white was just a delusion.
THERE IS AN EXPLANATION

Here on south america (at least on brazil) when we talk racism we are talking about skin color prejudice and not prejudice against races. Black here means black skin color and white means black skin color.

I discovered recently that americans use the word racism for race prejudice not skin color.
I usually saw people on internet talking about white, black, asians.......
and said to myself "wtf why he added asians there, what this have to do with black and white?"
then discovered recently people on usa and other non south america countries talk about race, thats why asian (that have white skin color) is a type when there is the word white there.
>>
>>49805257
This definition safely excludes all slavs though, so it's all good!
>>
I'm currently in a 3.5 campaign that is basically WE WUZ KANGS but for Celts being oppressed by King Arthur of Camelot.
If I were to run a game of modern blacks trying to bring down the white illuminati that is suppressing their legacy as KANGS, I would use Ops and Tactics, probably, or GURPS if it was a less combat focused meme.
>>
>>49805988
if you go by skin color than the vast majority of humans are white. which many people dont like.

"i am German, im not at all like those czech people, and im nothing like those chinese people, you cant call us the same thing." etc.
>>
>>49803753
I'm a spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical individual spiritual miracle individual
Skippin' and flippin' and dippin' and skippin' and flippin' and dippin' and illest to killest the skill is the realest
I'm the realest of the realest
>>
>>49805384
Y'know, technically, I'm fairly sure you're right. White means that it's reflecting all of the colors, and black means it's absorbing it? Or something like that.
Shame about the Rogers thread, there was a picture of Commissar Rogers that I wanted. Speaking of which, other than that one Primarch, I've never seen a black dude in 40K.
>>
>>49804383
>In most of the modern world, that would be considered black
Arabs are black now?
>>
>>49806147
Their nickname is 'sand nigger' for a reason.
>>
>>49806111
The Celestial Lions are an IF successor of legitimate African-like people, rather than the Salamanders geneseed making them jet black.

Celestial Lions are also some of the nicest dudes around.
>>
>>49806111
White is the collection of each color in the color spectrum, while black is the absence of each.
>>
>>49806172
The same reason why rice nigger, potato nigger, and even snow nigger are nicknames.
It doesn't have much to do with skin color.
>>
>>49806193
Celestial Lions are also some of the nicest dudes around.

Probably why I haven't seen much about them, considering the setting. Shame, variety is something 40K is in desperate need of. I mean emotional variety, not just angry, angrier, furious, furiously angry, horny angry, and Ork.
>>
>>49806218
Just ask Chris Rock. I'd embed that bit, but I don't know how.
>>
File: IMG_2491.jpg (49KB, 650x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2491.jpg
49KB, 650x555px
>>49806247
Iron Warriors are Bitter.
>>
>>49806270
And from that bitterness comes violence and anger.
>>
Black vs white is stupid anyway.
It's pretty much just Anerica popularizing the divide in a time everybody was looking for a moral justification for slavery.
Real ethnicities aren't even a spectrum of blackness, they're a multitude of completely different heritages.
>>
File: 1453396848461.gif (2MB, 640x360px)
1453396848461.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>49803764
>Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel. This insight led to a plan to create new people.
>>
>>49803639
Make the game about DA WHITE MEN opressing the kangz and taking their majic away, obviously
>>
>>49803639
>Yfw your racial modifiers give you +2 to trickanomics

So glad that black guy made me without a soul bruh
>>
>>49809169
Well it's still better than most PC's origin stories.
>>
>>49806047
>Celts
>Being oppressed by King Arthur

Funny because in all the literature I read Morgause being a whore and her children being literal niggers basically ruined an otherwise peaceful, just, and stable government.

The fucking Celts ruin EVERYTHING in TOaFK
>>
File: 1431790506136.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1431790506136.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>49804781
underrated
>>49804814
The Greeks (And i mean the city-state era Greeks) were descendants of "Sea peoples" who conquered the entire eastern mediterranean seaboard (save for egypt) in ancient times. they were actually a fighting force sent by highly advanced finnish civilization (Who were the hyberboreans Plato admired so greatly) who were tired that Pharaoh's were trying to trick them in trading of Amber.
>>
>>49805235
>Judging by their art, darker than whites, lighter than blacks
So... like modern Egyptians?

>>49805258
This is what /pol/ believes, but do you know the biggest irony? 90% of all achievements of the West and all Western culture are by that logic non-white in origin, entirely defeating the concept of a white master race. All those regions were backwards as fuck until they got ROMAN'D, and none of those regions really contributed anything on a global scale other than England which also got FRENCH'D.

So the most achieving white people are also the ones that are the most impure and most culturally and genetically influenced by outside forces.
>Inb4 Normans were 100% Nordic, Norse speaking VIKANGZ who never bred with the native French population
>Even though William's mother was from the Ardennes and his wife from French Flanders
>>
>>49804383
>Hell, there are blacks in America right now that are the same color in skin.
Afro-americans are partially white, genetically, though
>>
>>49804383
>>49809449
On average they're about 20% white if I'm not mistaken. If you look at Carribean "black" people, they keep getting whiter and whiter. Put Rihanna (from Barbados) next to that guy from the new Star Wars film (who is a legit African straight from Africa if I'm not mistaken) and you'll see the difference.
>>
>>49803693
The US recently clarified its position regarding the whiteness of near and middle eastern populations in a ten year's war.
>>
>>49804315
The egyptean dude passes the paperbag test with flying colors. How is he Not Black in the US?
>>
>>49805174
>See, I'd say the exact opposite.
Are you actually European?
>>
I like how sometimes, I forget that I'm on /tg/ while scrolling. I won't say /pol/, I'd say.../int/? Yeah, that's closer. Honestly, I've always liked looking at 4chan socially, and realizing how beautiful it is. I mean, godamn. People always try to claim other people aren't true 4chan, or true /tg/ or other board, but at the end of the day, I think people gotta realize. 4chan is a place with no filter, and that creates several groups, taht believe in a lot of different things. Even if they are 'true' 4chan(Which is probably the stupidest/hardest thing to prove, or disprove. Even going by seniority, Reddit was around in two thousand fucking five. Meaning you could be an ancient Redditor, and STILL have more senority on most people here.)

Not to mention, even people in the same country, city, region, family, and even house can have VASTLY differing opinions, so thinking people on 4chan, with no filter, anonymous(could be trolling) can't have been on the same website, and have such a vastly different opinion. Is kinda silly
>>
>>49804315
>This board is literally fucking tumblr now.
What I do remember is that tumblr whined about a certain actor being "too white" in Gods of Egypt, until it was revealed said actor was a legit Egyptian. Such a shame I can't find that post anymore, it was hilarious.
>>
>>49805101
/pol/ pls
>>
>>49809534
Okay, I may be a bit too drunk to post on 4chan, holy shit.
>>
>>49809462
>>49809449
Out-of-Africa, anons. Humans outside of African are just genetically impoverished Africans.
>>
>>49803922
Oh yeah. That of course is entirely 100% truth.
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.