[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which faction has the worst fanbase and why Tau?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 19

Which faction has the worst fanbase and why Tau?
>>
>>49775758
Sisters.

All five of them.
>>
>not Space Marines
>>
>>49775771
I second this.
>>
>>49775771
This. Because all 5 of them post here and always whine about their irrelevant faction.
>>
>>49775758
That's not how you spell marines
>>
>>49775758
All of them.

Chaos has the 'Dark Gods can't lose, not happening, game's already decided' crowd.

Tau have the stereotyped WAACfags or the ones that otherwise think their faction is above the rules of the narrative.

Space Marines have ye oldest of 40k cancer within its fandom.

Etc. etc.
>>
>>49775785

The worst fanbase is the one that whines about space marines. I ought to start whining about white people. I bet you're white too you disgusting honkey.
>>
>>49775758
toss a coin - heads for chaosfags, tails for bugfuckers
>>
>>49775771
>Sees lots of Sisters posts
>assumes it must be the same 5 people because there's no way a that it could be a decent-sized fanbase that's just tired of being ignored
>>
>>49775758
Who has best fanbase though?
>>
>Worst Fanbase
>Tau
>not Chaos

Now I ill be honest, I hate Tau-aboos, Bug-Fuckers, and Gay Knight and Ultra-Smurf dickriders as much as the next guy, but none of those are as bad the Fucking Chaos fags.

At least the above mentioned factions have merits, as they had to fight and be smart to stay alive in 40keks, but Not Chaos. Chaos is an edgy "we are formed by the Darkness of your soul" bunch of Chaotic-Fucktarded morons who can barely go on a crusade without fucking each other over. They Only reason they aren't a complete joke is that GW sucks Chaos Dick and gives them retcons and vague, statements of immortality, such as being "multi-universal" so that if they won, they wouldn't die out because fuck you, or having an infinite number of demons.

Chaosfags know this, and they learn every little obscure scrap of information they can paint their faction as the immortal and amazing. Then they go around, shitting up any threads that DARE consider that Chaos isn't guaranteed a win rather than bowing and scraping before Chaos. What they don't realize is that other factions arn't just jealous because of their guaranteed win, but becaus Chaos Is a boring, one trick pony of a faction that had all of it's interesting potential run dry years ago.
>>
>>49775758
Eldar. I don't mind the space pixies so much, but the people who play them always seem to be colossal assholes who think themselves masters of just as planned when that is rarely the case.
>>
>>49776005
Eldar Harlequins they don't have one
>>
>>49775758
Cus' they're filthy edgy commies.
That's why.
>>
File: jrVWmGNEZVo.jpg (363KB, 1280x935px) Image search: [Google]
jrVWmGNEZVo.jpg
363KB, 1280x935px
>>49776098
I like them.
>>
>>49776185
I do too, anon. I do too
>>
>>49775758
Tau hate seems to stem more from the crunch, and the general stigma against weebs. Fair few Tau players just admit they like the aesthetic and don't want to play roided-out psychopaths.

Chaosfags are the worst. They're a faction through which is channeled both impotent rage (I'm a dweeb in real life, now suffer daemonic torment on the tabletop!) and assured victory bullshit, the latter of which we're all familiar with.
>>
>>49775917
Thanks for demonstrating why muhreeeeeen fans are shit-tier.
>>
File: CtrW8N5VMAEA3CO.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CtrW8N5VMAEA3CO.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>49775998
>>49776019
>bug fuckers
>>
Worst fanbase: Space Marines. Mainly due to fan infighting among muh favorite chapter is better than yours. Epitomized in 5th edition Ultras/GK hate which went from justifiable to irrational.

Best fanbase: Orks. The person who showed me a long time ago that Warhammer isn't something just for "no life losers" as young me used to say is an Orky guy. The epitome of the more welcoming feel to 40k and honestly in a way the overall less toxic feel of /tg/ compared to other 4chan boards. I have yet to meet an asshole Orks player and they encourage me more than anyone else in the community to make just cool fun stuff (ex. the idea for me to be able to run a Great Brass Scorpion in a Heretics army just because I gush about the model all the time.)
>>
Oh as to justify Chaos, yeah us Chaosfags have a lot of complainers, but they just gotta realize that using actual marines isn't often the best choice. The CSM Cabal formation, Typhus + Chaos Rapier Battery builds, Slaaneshi bikers/sorcs/dread, various Chaos Daemons lists, and nowadays Renegades and Heretics are all kicking ass.
>>
>>49776005

Crons or Orks
>>
>>49775758
>frenchhammer 40k

how exotic ~~<3
>>
>>49776005
Orks and Daemons.
>>
>>49776560
Agreed
>>
>>49776002

Sister threads for years have the same people face it

you either care for them or you dont
>>
File: Squat.jpg (64KB, 738x936px) Image search: [Google]
Squat.jpg
64KB, 738x936px
>>49776005
>>
File: 1474825674899.jpg (19KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1474825674899.jpg
19KB, 500x265px
>>49776752
>>
>>49776388
>Epitomized in 5th edition Ultras/GK hate which went from justifiable to irrational.

How is that epitomized? The vast majority of that hate came from non-marine players. You're just another typical retard who hates marines. You're the true worst fanbase. You go to a setting that consists 99% of something then complain about them. Go whine about Jedi and storm troopers in the Star Wars board.
>>
>>49776752

You just enforcing how bad the Sqaut fanbase is

I bet half of them werent even born around the time Squats were even still around
>>
judging from how harsh everyone is, , im gonna say every single fan is equally bad
>>
Chaos is easily the worst.
>muh 3.5 dex
>I don't like the chaos part of chaos I just want to play marines but not normal marines and heresy marines
>40k is about chaos so I deserve models more than anyone
>>
File: MachariusCrusade2.jpg (126KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
MachariusCrusade2.jpg
126KB, 873x627px
>>49776005
I like being part of the guard fan base. Middle-tier is kind of cozy. Not powerful enough for people to complain about you and not weak enough people to constantly whine about it.
>>
>>49777095
the local guard players convinced me to buy a ig start collecting box as my first purchase, this gives me hope that the rest of you are just as nice
>>
File: 5646481618464471.jpg (209KB, 960x402px) Image search: [Google]
5646481618464471.jpg
209KB, 960x402px
>>49777116

We try to be
>>
>>49776958
Fampai I clearly mentioned that what I was talking about was infighting among Marine chapter fans. I myself run Dark Angels in 40k and Imperial Fists in 30k. Again, my point is more clearly based on the more irrational hatred fans started having on Ultras and GK beyond the fact that the codex writer was a bad author.
>>
>>49776019
>Chaosfags know this, and they learn every little obscure scrap of information they can paint their faction as the immortal and amazing. Then they go around, shitting up any threads that DARE consider that Chaos isn't guaranteed a win rather than bowing and scraping before Chaos. What they don't realize is that other factions arn't just jealous because of their guaranteed win, but becaus Chaos Is a boring, one trick pony of a faction that had all of it's interesting potential run dry years ago.

I have never met a chaos player that acts like this.
>>
Tons of Tau players in this thread trying to force a meme about Chaos Players. Reminder to ignore them.
>>
>>49776372
owo what's this?
>>
>>49776560
>>49776694
>>49776696

What makes the Ork fanbase so great?
>>
>>49776988
h-how old are you?
>>
>>49777410
Psychic gestalt. If enough Orkfags believe they're great, it becomes true.
>>
>>49776019
>GW sucks Chaos Dick
Do you even read this shit before you post it?
>>
>>49777410
Because Ork players "get" 40k. Now, not only ork players get it, but ork players assuredly do.
>>
>>49777457
I can agree with this.
>>
Mhm...

You guys seem to have overlooked a faction...

The Necron fanbase...

What are they like?
>>
Ork fans aren't good simply by virtue of their circlejerking about how great they are, as evidenced by this thread. They also make really ugly conversions like Nurgle players and claim it's okay because it's "orky", and they do loud autistic cringey Waaagh yells at conventions or in game stores.
>>
>>49777708
> I like to be mature and composed when I got out to play with my toy soldiers
>>
>>49777641
Boring as fuck, just like their faction.
>>
>>49777741
>I have no social awareness and think people who don't make scenes in public and have a sense of embarrassment are trying to be mature

Grow up. You're literally on the opposite end of the spectrum of what you're trying to project. Have some social decorum.
>>
>>49777641
Necrons seem to be a faction mainly for newbies who end up either dropping the game or picking a different faction after they've got some experience and fotm powergamers. I've never seen or heard of a dedicated necron "fan" the way other factions have fans.
>>
>>49776005
Those few 40k fans who aren't all super tribal about which army they like best.

I wish I was one of them.
>>
>>49776560
>Orks
Waves and waves of dreadful memes and fucking cringe-worthy humour.

Ork fans are even worse than their faction of insipid footie yobs.
>>
File: IMG_1738.png (125KB, 985x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.png
125KB, 985x468px
>>49777754
>Old Man Necron
>Boring
Sir I Do believe you are completely and utterly wrong.
>>
>>49775758
Pan Fo

Fucking soup armor
>>
>>49777410
Ork players tend to understand both the concept of fun and how to not take things seriously more times on average then any other faction.
>>
File: 1446817673949.gif (75KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446817673949.gif
75KB, 1200x1200px
>>49777708
>>49777781
>>49777814

>chaos/space marine fans detected
>>
>>49777781
>your having BadwrongFun and acting in a way I don't like. Stop that.
Not him but you should really "take the knot" if you know what I mean. Your not their fucking mother, if they aren't acting the way you would act, toughen the fuck up and realize that not everyone has your tastes.
>>
>>49775758
Imperial Guard.
>>
File: 1475042853573.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475042853573.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>49776783
>butthurt that the Squat fanbase is better than most
>>
>>49777781
If Waaagh-ing is wrong I don't wanna be right.
>>
>>49776783
>>49776959
Asker here, I kinda agree. At least the Squat fanbase doesn't obsessively whine about every single codex change, won't stop saying "muh winner" like chaosfags & more.
>>
>>49776752

You mean the fanbase that was such shit that they singlehandedly shut down the GW forums with their avalanche of autism-rage?

The fanbase for an army that hasn't been a thing in 20 years and STILL won't quit whining about it?
>>
>>49776019
>Grey Knights
>fans

Yeah, no. All two of us that still have GK have given up on it. There's no hope.

On a different note, I think the best army fan base is a 3-way tie between Imperial Guard, Admech, and Necrons.

Guard players tend to be pretty chill and you don't see too much waacfaggotry or bitching- aside from the occasional rough riders comment- about what's going on.

Admech players never really make a stink, they just were happy they got an army and then admitted War Convo's are dumb. Plus I've noticed a good amount of creativity in the modeling, which is nice.

Necron players play Necrons, and therefore are superior. While more could be said, everyone knows it's the truth.

I wouldn't mind Orks, but they complain all the fucking time, same (times a billion, plus frogposting) with Chaos Marines. Tau are the same as always. Deldar people, how are you?
>>
>>49777807
His name is Carnac.
>>
>>49775771
Agreed. Heck, their non-/tg/ fanbase is even more cancerous, and if the plastic Sisters rumour actually comes true, I'm going to be annoyed because of all armies that deserve to be squatted, it's Sisters.

No, really. So many SJWs complain about them, and I think it'd be better for Sisters to go away than for them to ever get their filthy hands on them. They likely wouldn't, but still. They all fail to realize the Sisters look how they look, because 40k isn't realistic, and their look is their iconic look.
>>
The worst fan base is the one that chooses the flavoroff the month codex
>>
File: 2015-03-14 21.02.35.png (668KB, 518x734px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-14 21.02.35.png
668KB, 518x734px
>>49778091
Alright I guess. Sitting around. Watching, waiting.

Dark Eldar fans seem decent enough. I collect several armies but I'd say Dark Eldar are my main one. Don't hear from them too often honestly.
>>
>>49775758
I'm making a tau army and I'm planning to make it up close and personal.
>>
>>49775758
I like Necrons and Orks so much it's ridiculous...
>>
>>49777320
>I have never met a chaos player that acts like this.

Weird, they seem to show up on /tg/ regularly. For one thing, there's a pretty noticeable faction that shows up whenever there's a "40k universe vs. [X] universe" thread, claiming that 40k autowins because "chaos beats everything lolol i'm in ur base corrupting ur d00dz"
>>
>>49778500
People who make shitty power level threads deserve to have them shit on, honestly.
>>
Shouldnt the Eldar Craftworld playerbase be the mos cancer inducing of all?
>>
>>49778500
There have been more necron wanking threads lately than chaos threads.
>>
I'm a Mechanicus fan, but I play Tau because their models are marginally cheaper for what you get out of them. Tau are my play models, Skitarii and Mechanicus are/will be my "show models" so to speak.

What does that make me?
>>
>>49778610
In what way? Most Eldar players that aren't utter power gamers are fine.
>>
IG players who believe they are Genious Military commanders could be annoying. Fortunately, I have to see one yet.
>>
Chaos players who end up playing Eldar because they are tired of losing.
>>
>>49778091
>Yeah, no. All two of us that still have GK have given up on it. There's no hope.
What makes them so bad that couldn't be fixed with a slightly better codex? Like most of the time that someone says "x army is terrible" what they actually mean is that every unit costs a few more ppm than they would find effective, and I don't really buy that situation as hopeless.
>>
>>49775758
I'd say the absolute worst of the worst are the people who complain about the Sisters of Battle fans.

They are always cancerous and rather pathetic, saying things like Sisters should be removed or that they are irrelevant when in the fluff the Sisters are probably one of the most important factions in the 40K universe. Without them most worlds would fall to corruption of some sort, be it heretical or xenos. They kinda work as the Imperiums immune system, finding and eradicating whatever diseases they find within the body of the Imperium.

Problem is GW treats them like shit, shitty rules, shitty stores (sisters always gets slaughtered) and all metal models.
All metal models with prices where 1 HQ and 2 Troop choices costs over $100 (for 21 models) doesn't help either.

Negative retards always say there are no Sisters players yet I bet there are more of them than GSC, Admech, Harlequins, Deathwatch, Skitarii and Tempestus Scions yet those factions got models and they have even less than the Sisters to build upon.

GSC was a great release though as to me it means the sisters finally have a threat they were designed to fight. Sisters fight Witchcraft, Heresy and Mutation of which the GSC falls into all of these.

In the other thread when the GSC came out some retard said that the Deathwatch handles GSC with their kill teams and this is both true and false. The Inquisition would do the informations gathering so they could send the Deathwatch to the right place and send in a kill team to try and assassinate the Patriarch.

Whatever happens the Deathwatch would never be able to completely eradicate a genestealer infestation. You need a much larger force to contain it and the Deathwatch are too few to make an impact.

So you send in the Deathwatch to kill the center of a genestealer infestation, then what? Do you spend the next 300 years on the same planet trying to find out how many cultists are left and to what planets they might have spread?
=][= and SoB do
>>
>>49778639
Not retarded, unlike the average Tau fan.
>>
>>49778651
>Eldar players that aren't utter power gamers

Going to have to repeat that.
>>
>>49778790
There are plenty of eldar players out there who have been playing with the same old set of aspect warriors that they got into the hobby with.
>>
>>49778135
GW doesn't even listen to their own fanbase, there's no way they'd ever listen to SJWs. But yeah, I'd rather see Sisters squatted than let SJWs heap another indignity on them by ruining their aesthetic and lore.
>>
>>49777813
You and me both.
>>
Tau, chaos, Dark Angels, and eldar players have been pretty bad experiences.
Orks, tyranid, necron and IG players are the more preferred players desu senpai

What about WHFB/AoS?

In my experience lizardmen, O&G, and Empire are pretty bro.
>>
>>49776005
Deldar. Only ones I've met go into the army for the aesthetic, and I've never seen one complain about the fact that they're bottom tier, unlike some *other* armies with a notoriety for whiners.

Crons kind of too, but I've only met a couple Cron players. They seem a reclusive bunch.
>>
>>49777320
I've never met a player irl who spouts this shit but it's a common annoyance on /tg/. Every thread about "who do you guys think will win 40k?" ends in them spouting vague fluff points and saying "muh chaos already won" and "muh gods can win anytime they want."

Tbh it's probably to compensate for their horrific tabletop performance.
>>
>>49777807
Dedicated Necron fan here. We're very few in number. I'm in it for the Bitcoin aesthetic and because I love skeletons, robots, and skeleton robots.
>>
>>49779357
*bitchin
>>
>>49778701
Just let it go man, death happens to all of us and when the time comes we'll have to accept it.
>>
>>49778615
People talk about these all the time but I've only ever seen one and it was almost instantly transformed into a chaos circle jerk
>>
>>49779394
Any faction jerk off thread instantly turns into a circlejerk between Chaos, Tyranids, and Necrons, with the occasional HFY faggot thrown into the mix. Carnac is almost always involved in some way.
>>
>>49777820
>reddit
>>
File: Arbite.jpg (149KB, 791x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Arbite.jpg
149KB, 791x1011px
>>49778701
>SoB do
No that'd be the arbites, who have to be present and active on every planet of the imperium. They're also usually the first responders and the ones getting the call out to the greater imperium in the case of cult insurrection.

That's why they feature prominently in older genestealer cult fluff, and why the primary concern of any cult is to knock the fortress precinct off the map before the cavalry arrives.
>>
>>49778091
I played vs Deldar player once, he seemed to be a very chill dude. Introduced me to Killteam HoR and joked about his guys beeing too stoned to care for aim whenever he missed an important shot. Great time was had.
>>
>>49778701
I'm not a SoB fan, but I do agree with that. They have cool lore and aethetics. What is the problem of people who complain about Sisters? Its like saying "Hey, you like something that I don't like, therefore whatever you like should crash and burn".

Fuck that.
>>
File: 1476004670822.jpg (11KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1476004670822.jpg
11KB, 200x180px
>>49777708
>>
File: ork_reaction.jpg (62KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
ork_reaction.jpg
62KB, 300x225px
>>49777708
>You can't have fun with your customising your toy soldiers, nor have fun at conventions

Ooh la la, someone's gonna get laid in college.
>>
Imperium fags who spam the tired af "blam heresy!" meme every time there's a discussion not about their factions.

Also anyone who takes 40k lore overly seriously. Just look at the sperg complaining about Chaos ITT.
>>
>>49775758
>Which faction has the worst fanbase
Any and all space marine chapters (including traitors/heretics/chaos) followed very closely by orks.
>>
>>49776005
Easily Necrons.
>>
>>49777835
Well that is because it is literally imposible for them to play to win. Not even with the most WAAC list. Back on the day they would all pack a biker nob with dok deathstar.
>>
>>49780103
>Also anyone who takes 40k lore overly seriously.
So the writers and staff?
>>
>>49780103
>Also anyone who takes 40k lore overly seriously
This is anyone who takes the lore seriously in the slightest, right?
>>
>>49780170
>>49780173
idk lad id say to make an effort post on the level of >>49776019 you have to be taking it pretty seriously
>>
>>49779341
"Vague".

"THE GREATEST THREAT" written in bold words in the rulebook is vague? Also I want proofs that Chaos won't win in 40K.
>>
Threads like this are so stupid.
>>
>>49779357
this
>>
>>49777641
I know 2 hardcore necron fans. Two of the nicest guys I've ever met. I've only played one of them once and he tabled me when we played but it's one of the funniest games I've ever played
>>
>>49775758
Not Tau, they're annoying like ork fans, but nowhere near the level of dark eldar or sisters faggots
>>
>>49775758
Squats obviously, they were so horrid that thier army had to be nuked
>>
I really like Space Wolves because unlike the rest of the Imperium the Wolves just go along with the utter ridiculousness of the setting. I always get a little chuckle whenever I count how many Wolf heads my warlord has on him (seven).
People who calls SWfags furries miss the point of Space Wolves: even a lowly neophyte grunt can be as ridiculously adorned as another army's warlord.
I cant stand other Imperium players with their "muh serious, realistic armies" or CEldar players "win at all cost, even if it made the game boring."
>>
Primach fans are the worse

No one cares about your gary stus that get wanked off in fan fiction tier HH books that you are conned into buying.
>>
>>49778881
>same old set of aspect warriors
Fuck, that reminds me, will they ever update those guys to plastic? I don't ever want to be that guy but I don't ever want to buy those resin kits again.
Eldrad got updated for that box set so there is hope at least.
>>
>>49775758
orks
>>
Deldar best fanbase so far, the ones I've met are more into showing off their horde of BDSM elves than actually winning. Worst is chaos except one Iron Warrior dude who was like "everyone is expendable so fuck it".
>>
>>49778500
It's all one guy, anon.

He's legitimately autistic, which is why he's so prolific and refuses to stop.
He has an encyclopaedic knowledge of everything that supports him, and a mysterious blind spot for anything that contradicts him, which is why he's so irritating.
>>
>>49779570
How the win a conversation on 4chan, just mention Reddit. No you don't have to incorporate it into a statement or even uncover the person as a CTR reddit Shill, you just have to mention it and you win.
>>
File: bf9.jpg (209KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bf9.jpg
209KB, 756x1100px
>>49775758
Necrons. I have yet to play one that's not a passive-aggressive dick. Also, Matt Ward likes them, I think that says a lot.

As a Tau player I'll take that on a chin and invite you to join the Farsight Enclaves. We have pulse rifles. We know they just piss you off because you want one.
>>
>>49776988
This man has an uncanny level of understanding.
>>
>>49781708
Just s an addendum, I would put Chaos over Necrons but one of my best friends is a big-time Chaos lover, and he's one of the funniest motherfuckers I know.
>>
>>49775758

I'd say Space Wolves desu
>>
>>49775758
Warhammer 40k
>>
>>49775758
chaosfags are powerlevel sluts and cobtrarian loyalists, marines are self centered and you can easily expect furry faggotry, eldar have their heads up their butts, newcrons are we wuz kingz and superweapons, the tau are bad only because they interact mostly through trolling.

In truth dull horde armies like orkz, tyranids and guards, but mainly the first, attract the best playerbase as they require to aknowledge their own place as fodder on top of winners and the stupidity inherent in the setting.
>>
>>49775758

Space Marines. How much of a basic bitch do you have to be?
>>
>>49781708
>Tau Pulse Rifles
>He Thinks that those toys could withstand the Grimdark/Derp conditions of REAL 40K battles
>He thinks that Pulse rifles could out perform lasguns after constant use and abuse on a planet that has been contested for 6 months without a supply line or reinforcements because some some scribe wrote "VIIII" instead of "IIX" while doing peperwork.

Go home to your action figures and Tau cartoons son.
>>
>>49778105
>His name is Carnac.
Who is this meme and how did he get this hatedom?
>>
>>49778041
Are you talking about GW's almost 1984-esque "they never existed" or the fan base? Just randomly mentioning used to get a ban.
>>
File: 1335812413067.jpg (458KB, 833x600px) Image search: [Google]
1335812413067.jpg
458KB, 833x600px
>>49778041
>The fanbase for an army that hasn't been a thing in 20 years and STILL won't quit whining about it?
>>
>>49778975
The Sisters already appeared in many works. Will they be removed from the fluff too?
>>
>>49776019
>>49775758
I guess Chaos but only because of Belakor fags
>>
>>49775758
Chaos,Tau and Necron fags are equally cancerous.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 862x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 862x521px
>>49775758
Oh look this thread, again.
With the same text and image.
Nice.
>>
>>49777425
Us Orkfags keep thinking we have a bad codex. Since we think we have a bad codex it becomes true...
>>
>>49785828
I doubt it, it's just doomsayers. But I don't blame it, since Sister were tied for Dark Eldar as most unloved 40k army, at least until 2010.

Sisters deserve a revival like Dark Eldar got back then. If I recall, I think the whole Dark Eldar line was Phil Kelly's dream project.
>>
>>49778701
The fact that they are metal isn't the problem so much as that the sculpts suck. GW notoriously could not sculpt females back then and it shows. Unless an army of drag queens is your thing. In which case there's Slaanesh for you instead.
>>
>>49792637
They don't have pretty faces for sure, but the sculpts themselves are cool. It's more that 99% of the them are literally the same sculpt but with the weapon swapped or with a helmet so there is absolutely zero variation and because they're one solid piece you can't do any kind of reposing or anything.
>>
Orks, Sisters and Guard are by far the most obnoxious, if only because of how much they wank themselves off.
>>
>>49778135
I'm a huge Sisters fan and I love the look. It's metal as fuck. Not all of us are retarded.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.