[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefinder Thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 21

File: 1476140146666.jpg (16KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
1476140146666.jpg
16KB, 241x209px
>GM or player?
>Timezone/times available
>Voice or Text?
>System/setting
>Contact info
>Additional info

>GM
> Thursdays around 1745 GMT-8 until we decide to stop.
>OOC voice through discord (will be provided upon acceptance of an application), IC through roll20 text.
>3.pf (creation rules provided), custom setting (information in roll20)
>I can be reached on skype at live:eerudorc. The roll20 is here https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59426/caving-101
>As it says in the game information, please don't join if you're not ok with "adult" humor or politically incorrect speech, or if you're only interested in dicking over other players. I won't stand for that.
>>
>GM or player?
Player
Super flexible, but best around the afternoons/night of CST weekends. Only time I'm definitely NOT available is Friday.
>Voice or Text?
Either but I like having text
>System/setting
I have a Shadowrun itch, but I can learn just about anything if I haven't already.
>Contact info
I'll just watch the thread and go from there
>Additional info
My level of system mastery across the board is below borderline, and as such please be patient with me during chargen.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>Timezone
EST Available tuesday-friday after 6pm and all of Saturday and Sunday
>Voice or Text
Prefer text unless ptt is used since my pc sounds like a jet engine
>System
Pathfinder or 5e dnd
>Contact info
Available on discord at Hambonio#1346
>>
Any saturday games going?
preferably lewd games
>>
Do people have better luck getting groups here or on reddit?
>>
>Player or GM
Player
>Timezone and Available Days
EST, Mon-Thurs, Saturday
>Voice or Text
I don't give a shit.
>System
Shadowrun.
>Contact info
We'll talk iffin' someone GMs, yo.
>additional info
Yeah I'm posting in another thread.
>>
>GM or player?
Player
US CST. I'm open most week days + Sunday. Friday/Saturday negotiable since those will likely be the popular game days.
>Voice or Text?
Either's fine by me. Expect bad accents if voice.
>System/setting
Shadowrun. Know 5e fairly well, willing to learn 4e.
>Contact info
cylan.cooper on skype. The one with Hajime Hinata from Danganronpa as his picture.
>Additional info
I just wanna play some Shadowrun, honestly. Black Trenchcoat preferred but won't turn down Pink Mohawk if that's your thing. Willing to play most roles but leaning most towards mage/face or decker.
>>
We really need to standardize whether "Gamefinder" has a space in it or not. It's getting annoying.
>>
File: Wheel2Finish_small.gif (41KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wheel2Finish_small.gif
41KB, 1000x1000px
>GM or player?
GM

This is a one-shot game, starting at 5:30 PM PDT (GMT-7) on the 21st, should run a few hours

>Voice or Text?
Voice over Roll20

>System/setting
Burning Wheel, running the Trouble In Hochen scenario

>Contact info
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59450/burning-wheel-the-trouble-in-hochen
Make a posting on this listing or PM NovanIV on roll20 about the game.

>Additional info
I'm hoping to run this to give new players a taste of the system, so you need to know absolutely nothing about the system to play, but die hard BW fans are welcome as well.
>>
>>GM or player?
player
>>Timezone/times available
anytime after 8pm est
>>Voice or Text?
voice
>>System/setting
any
>>Contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070907277/
>>Additional info
never really played anything before
>>
>GM or player?
Player.

PST; can't do Mon-Wed.

>Voice or Text?
Either or. I prefer IC text.

>System/setting
Familiar with D&D 2, 3.5, 5, PF. Haven't played but would like to play Fantasycraft.

>Contact info
Steam is Dustyny.

>Additional info
Would really like to try to play Fantasycraft to get a handle on the system before GMing it. Okay with one-shots or longer campaigns.
>>
>GM or player?
GM
Fridays, 5pm UTC
>Voice or Text?
Text
>System/setting
D&D 5e, FR, Storm King's Thunder
>Contact info
Gever#0371 on Discord
>Additional info
We've had one session and one person flaked. The session was rather short, we basically just started.
Need one player, someone who can come up with a fully fleshed-out character by Friday, 5pm UTC.
>>
I would join in on this, but between my job, my IRL group on Sundays, and being married on top of that, my schedule's full.

Kinda sucks, would like to be a player for a campaign again.
>>
>>49778252
I'm not familiar with it, but hearing some people talk about it, play by post may be good for you

>>49777265
Just search "finder"
You'll get pathfinder and other threads, but there aren't many
>>
Bumping before bed.
>>
>>49777481
Timezones are the bane of my existence.
>>
File: unspecified (6).jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified (6).jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>49773402
ST / GMT -5
TBD
D&D 5e w/ House Rules that will be discussed as a group
discord for Voice, Roll20 for Maps, Info, Rolling etc
Dark Fantasy Epic titled 'Organ Grinder'.
If you enjoy these things, you will enjoy this game: Dark Souls, Shadow of the Colossus, Berserk, God of War, Bloodborne, Metroid, Event Horizon, Nier, The Elder Scrolls
https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG
join this and ask to die and I'll know
Here is a link to the heavy WIP roll20 game, feel free to look around:
https://app.roll20.net/join/1570199/6acaJg
I'll actually sit down and get at it if I get 4+ interested people
There is also no upwards limit on the amount of players, casual drop-in drop-out why not, because this game will not be weekly and will be episodic in nature
>>
File: LotFP rule book.jpg (159KB, 381x542px) Image search: [Google]
LotFP rule book.jpg
159KB, 381x542px
>GM or player?
Recruiting player (GM thinks 3 is enough but is willing to add more players)
2:00 am 2+ GMT for me (gm has an American timezone so I think his is about -5GMT at 7:00pm)
>Voice or Text?
Text
>System/setting
Lamentation of the Flame Princess (It is a D&D B/X clone set in 17th century Europe with a focus on scary Lovecraftian like shit)
>Contact info
[email protected] (gm's mail, talk to him about joining)
>Additional info
The year is 1631 and the Thirty Years War continues. The Swedish army is on the march to Würzburg, which is the region’s most important political, religious, and thanks to the Marienburg Fortress, military center. Karlstadt is directly in the army’s path, and many fear that the army is keen on taking revenge for the sack of Magdeburg. The Swedish anger is further stoked by Swedish king Adolphus's hatred of witches, and belief that the Prince-Bishop and populance of Catholic heretics are abiding witchcraft. The army will reach its destination in 8 days.

Rumors say that 10 days ago, the a group of sorceresses known as The Seven overthrew the ruling class of Karlstadt and laid down their own law: "There will be No More War", disarming the people and closing down all of the churches. The Prince-Bishop of Würzburg, secluding his own men behind the city walls, has promised a bounty of 1,000 SP for the head of each of The Seven, 10,000 SP if the heads of all seven are delivered
>>
>>49780382
Keep forgetting to add that it's on Friday so today
>>
>>49780382
my body says yes but my mind says no
>>
>>49773402
>GM or player?
Player
Can GM a campaign of COPS thou
GMT+1 after 19:30
>Voice or Text?
voice
>System/setting
player : deadlands, dresden files, delta green, would love to try some world of darkness but i have no idea what the game/system is like
GM : COPS
>Contact info
>Additional info
i m an old guy with a stable job, i just want to have fun.
keep the faggotry to yourself i m too old for catboy and magical realm.
>>
>>49773402
>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
Saturday, 4 EST
>Voice or Text
Either
>System/setting
Rogue Trader (40k RPG)
>Contact info
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58925/dangerous-ideas
>Additional info
The premise is that the party are all secessionists, though not necessarily Chaos-influenced (ATM none of the PCs are, actually).
>>
File: 1471422552793.jpg (255KB, 1258x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1471422552793.jpg
255KB, 1258x1920px
>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
GMT/TBD
>Voice or Text
Text
>System/setting
Pathfinder
>Contact info
[email protected] (skype)
>Additional info
Need a co-DM or experienced DM to help with World creation, more specifically proof-reading, and later to be a player.

I'm aiming to write a World like a book, with text on Roll20 as the medium. I have the general ideas all laid out, but need a second opinion and someone to make sure I'm not repeating myself.

Thanks in advance anons.
>>
>>49778915
that's a shit way to do it when filtering though.
>>
>>49780382
As much as I want to join, 2.00AM is crazy for me
>>
>>49780531
Do not play with this man, he is a cuck.
>>
>>49779814
Sorry foreignbro, I gotta schedule around what free time I've got.

If this first game goes well I might host another one on some Saturday morning in November, which might be more doable for you. If I do, I'll be sure to post it in a gamefinder thread.
>>
File: 6e926a45b7890afb4e66e49a299fe77c.jpg (974KB, 896x1380px) Image search: [Google]
6e926a45b7890afb4e66e49a299fe77c.jpg
974KB, 896x1380px
>GM or player?
GM!
GMT based. Ideally aiming for thursday evenings, but we can plot that out.
>Voice or Text?
Text based
>System/setting
Nechronica.
>Contact info
heeheethatwayhahathisway at gmail dot com
>Additional info
Nechronica is a japanese system which tells the story of undead youngsters who struggle to survive the surreal nightmare realm that the human race turned earth into. They may be mutilated, cybernetic horrors but they very well may be the last scraps of humanity upon the blasted face of this dead world.

The actual game itself is still a translation in progress, but we have a functioning system to work from. If you're interested in spooky/cute/survival/horror then do get in touch!
>>
File: 1476393454650.gif (506KB, 273x335px) Image search: [Google]
1476393454650.gif
506KB, 273x335px
>>49784753
I was waiting warmly for this.
>>
>GM or player?
Player
Eastern, best time would be after 6. Not available Mondays or Fridays.
>Voice or Text?
Text preferred, might manage voice
>System/setting
DnD5e. Willing to learn 4e, and Shadowun if need be.
>Contact info
Discord: RobCBear#1795
>Additional info
Don't care if there's magical realm, probably won't be into it myself though.
>>
>>49783858
Keep in mind it's 2am for me. Look at the gmt my man
>>
>>49783898
hey i resent that comment.
>>
>>49786206

Do not play with this cuck, he is a man.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>Time Available
us eastern 6:00pm-10:00pm most days
>Voice/Text
text but can do voice if absolutely necessary
>System
any
>Contact Info
eggritual on discord
>Additional Info
new player
>>
>GM
>5:00 to 8:30 PM CST on Sunday.
>Voice, specifically using Skype.
>Fantasycraft. Post-Apocalyptic setting with Reason era materials being relabeled "Old Age" as well as all Black Powder Weapons. Homebrewed setting, players are survivors with amnesia from the distant past that are trying to find themselves and find a new role in the modern world.
>Gussish1 on skype, should have a squid head on a suit man for a picture.
>New players are welcome, and we're using roll20. I have much more information on that regarding the setting/expectations. We're 2 sessions in, I'll get you up to speed.
>>
To clarify, "modern" world is Medieval in nature in many areas. Sometimes to a Bronze era degree. Poor wording on my part.
>>
>>49784753
Oh european time zones, how I despise thee T_T, especially cause this looks cool in a 3edgy5me sort of way.
>>
>>49784753
I emailed you bro!
>>
>>49784753
my game just died so mind if i join in?
>>
>GM or player?

Player.

Sundays, basically anytime 10AM-10PM Pacific time USA.

>Voice or Text?

Preferably text, not even sure my computer has a mic. I can easily download skype or whatever.

>System/setting

Preferably any of the World of Darkness settings, Pathfinder, 5th ed DnD, interested in Shadowrun, FATE, Savage Worlds or Exalted. Basically anything not super old.

>Contact info

[email protected], email for ph# for texting

>Additional info

I have lots of experience, can create a great character and personality in less than ten minutes, I'm a huge advocate of collaborative world building. Up for either serious games or funny games. Ok with lewd elements and 'I seduce the dragon', but ERP is not ok with me.

I need a game!
>>
>GM or player?
Player
GMT, After 6:30/7pm - shift pattern sucks
>Voice or Text?
Voice
>System/setting
D&D, PF, woud like to try Call of Cthulhu
>Contact info
Macleans#6520on discord
>Additional info
I'm fairly inexperienced, happy to try new things.
>>
>>49773402
>GM or player?
GM

EST, but any American timezone should be fine with me. Will be available weekday nights

>System/setting
Prefer Princess the Hopeful, but I like Magical Burst too

>Contact info
issac.lindenburg, will make an IRC channel/r20 for it once I get players

>Additional info
Become Meguca!
>>
>>49790574
Is that skype info?
>>
>>49790614
yes
>>
>>49790574
Voice or text?
>>
>>49790758
text
>>
>>49790574
I can't do tuesdays or thursdays, should I bother contracting you?
>>
>>49790798
Sure thing! I can be flexible
>>
bump bump
>>
>>49790574
C-Can I be a trap magic girl? N-N-Not ERP bait, I promise.
>>
>>49792705
depends, will have to look at the character first
>>
>>49787352
Messaged you on skype, please check it when you have a chance.
>>
File: LotFP.jpg (66KB, 339x480px) Image search: [Google]
LotFP.jpg
66KB, 339x480px
>>49780382
Re-posting a more complete and better post
>GM or player?
Recruiting player (we need more players)
4PM PST (-7 GMT) Fridays
>Voice or Text?
Text
>System/setting
This is Lamentation of the Flame Princess (D&D B/X clone) focusing on the Thirty Years War
>Contact info
[email protected] (gm's mail)
[email protected] (my mail if there's a problem and you can't reach the gm)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55645/lamenting-lands
GM asks that everyone answer a series of questions via email or PM
>Additional info
The year is 1631 and the Thirty Years War rages on. The Swedish army is on the march to Würzburg, which is the region’s most important political, religious, and thanks to the Marienburg Fortress, military center. Karlstadt is directly in the army’s path, and many fear that the army is keen on taking revenge for the sack of Magdeburg. The Swedish anger is further stoked by Swedish king Adolphus's hatred of witches, and belief that the Prince-Bishop and populace of Catholic heretics are abiding witchcraft. The army will reach its destination in 8 days.

Rumors say that 10 days ago, a group of sorceresses known as The Seven overthrew the ruling class of Karlstadt and laid down their own law: "There will be No More War", disarming the people and closing down all of the churches. The Prince-Bishop of Würzburg, secluding his own men behind the city walls, has promised a bounty of 1,000 SP for the head of each of The Seven, 10,000 SP if the heads of all seven are delivered.

We currently have 2 players (including me) and need more for the game
>>
File: 1465945314769.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465945314769.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>49784753
Just to say that we're full now. Thanks everyone!
>>
>>49786972
why do you assume xe's prefered pronoum.
>>
File: Mutant_epoch-rpg-cover.jpg (107KB, 472x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mutant_epoch-rpg-cover.jpg
107KB, 472x576px
>GM or player?
GM
UTC+2, 9 MP on a Wednesday
>Voice or Text?
Voice
>System/setting
The Mutant Epoch
>Contact info
jaso111111 on Skype
>Additional info
I wanna run a one shot to try and learn the Mutant Epoch system and i need players. Im willing to provide any of the books needed and help learn the system. All im asking is that you're on time, and have at least some interest on char gen.
>>
>>49773402
>Player

>EST, preferably ending by midnight

>Either, preferably text, but I have a shitty webcam mic if need be

>Played some Shadowrun 4e, very little DnD 5e, and some Pathfinder. Would prefer something sci-fi/sci-fantasy like Shadowrun, but can do full fantasy if need be

>Warlax#4027 on Discord
>>
>GM or player?
Player

EST, from 9pm-around midnight (can be a bit flexible)
Mondays and Tuesdays

>Voice or Text?
Prefer Text but Voice can work

>System/setting
DnD5e, Star Wars RPG (EotE, AoR, FaD)
Also willing to be flexible in systems. Would love to try a Mad Max-style setting or Pokemon RPG

>Contact info
[email protected]

>Additional info
Can do Roll20 or Tabletop Simulator
>>
>>49790574
Will there be lewds?
>>
>>49777750
Oh hey, is the position still open?
>>
I'd like to play some of those one page or just a handful of pages systes
>>
>>49802095
Maybe If things go wrong. Or right
>>
>GM or player
GM
>System
Godbound
>Time availability
Gametime is presently at Saturday 2pm PST, but may be negotiable so long as it's still on a weekend
>Text or Voice
Text
>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype)
Roll 20
>Contact information
Honshu #7285 on Discord
>Additional information
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/56266/dominions-dawn-of-the-second-age-godbound

This game will be taking place in the Dominions 4 universe and will be organized and played over Roll20. We are also using Discord as a group chat room, so be prepared to use that as well.

You needn't be familiar with Dominions to play, it's just serving as a setting on which to run my own game.

There are a couple house rules to the base game, but most of them comprise of new systems to make the Godbound resemble Dominions more. Key things are going to be making Pretenders revive based on the faith of their followers, meaning all Pretenders are going to be immortal unless the cults that support them are scattered, introducing Magic Sites and Gems to be used alongside Dominion to weave miracles and make Features, and finally homebrewed Low Magic

Players can expect a focus on nation building, faction interaction, discovery, and all the challenges associated with helping a desperate and broken band of people reclaim their homeland

Need one or two more players after a different one dropped due to scheduling issues. I won't be available to speak until Monday evening because I'll be out of town on Sunday, but I'll get back to everyone who messages me as best I can

Stat your character as a level 2 character with 0 Dominon and we can talk about how to smoothly integrate him into the game. Currently, the other PCs have Might/Alacrity/Passion, Sorcery/Deception/Luck, and Artifice/Endurance/Health if it makes a difference to your character concept
>>
File: 17624473._SX540_.jpg (63KB, 540x437px) Image search: [Google]
17624473._SX540_.jpg
63KB, 540x437px
>GM or player?
GM
The game will be on Sundays, likely around 8pm EST, and likely with an intermission. It cannot go past 2am EST. Session time will vary by player interest.
>Voice or Text?
Text only. We will be using discord for OOC chat and anything that isn't "canon" text. Roll20 chat will be used to contain narrative, action, and voice lines; never OOC questions or statements.
>System/setting
Mutants and Masterminds 3rd Edition. Players will be making PL7 characters who are attempting to become Hunters in a HxH styled setting. Nen will be learned, which will be a jump in PL from 7 to 10.
>Contact info
https://discord.gg/qzbK2 Is the room. Talk in introduction or in PM with me once you're in.
>Additional info
I won't be taking over four players. If you can't commit to the game, don't stick around with scheduling you dislike; I'll be wholesale booting players who have scheduling issues that harm the rest of the group.
>>
>>49777481
GM of this game here. The time listed in my old post filled up very quickly, so I have decided that I will run a second at a different time (hopefully so people with timezone issues like >>49779814 can make it)

The new time is Saturday, the 5th of November, at 8:30 AM PDT (GMT-7). If that works for you follow the link above and post on the listing or PM me.
>>
>>49786161
yeah, that's my GMT as well
>>
File: battle.jpg (88KB, 379x596px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
88KB, 379x596px
>>49773402
I find it really hard to believe that GM who decides to look here for players will start picking trough the player's posts instead of just making his own, and wait till the eager masses rush in, but whatever, what do I have to lose?

>GM or player
Player

GMT 17:00 on Wednesday. Weekend is free too, in a much flexible manner

>Voice or Text?
Text would be nice to hone my typing skills, but I am not averse to Voice either

>System/setting
I am aching for a Dark Heresy game.

>Contact info
Klaus Guy on roll20

>Additional info
I am familiar with 40k setting, but relatively new to roll20, and beyond my core rulebook knowledge I only have actual experience of a few sessions in Rogue Trader.
>>
>GM or player?
Player
GMT, available most nights
>Voice or Text?
Text preferably
>System/setting
Dark Heresy, Only War, Eclipse Phase, L5R, Rogue Trader.
>Contact info
Kogi on R20, Kogi#9546 on Discord.
>Additional info
40k Systems are my preference.
>>
>Player or GM
Player
>Timezone and Available Days
EST, Mon-Thurs, Saturday
>Voice or Text
I don't give a shit.
>System
Shadowrun.
>Contact info
We'll talk iffin' someone GMs, yo.
>additional info
I wanna run in the Shadow's.
>>
>>49809752
Getting players off the Gamefinder thread is to recruiting what Tinder is to dating. It's easy enough to get a date, but you won't have any idea if they're compatible until you actually hang out with them a bit.
>>
>>49811498
Yes, but Players here are like the 6-7/10 boys, who would take anyone in their area meeting their minimum, and GMs are the 8-9/10 girls, who can afford to be picky.
>>
>>49811898
You're mostly right, except that players posting here are more like 1/10 sludge at the bottom of a sewer than people.

I've run a number of games off Game Finder and never once have I ever recruited a single one of those desperate losers. Now maybe some wormed their way into the actual games by following the contact details, but why the hell would I, or any other self-respecting GM, lower myself to picking up the trash off the ground when I can let the mutts and mongrels out there filter in on their own?
>>
>>49812680
At least the individual players aren't those "Yeah we have a full group for this specific timeslot and a system picked out and PCs all made and a plotline in mind, we just need someone to GM for us cause we all can't do it because 'reasons'" posters.
>>
>GM or player?
GM

Saturdays, 8 PM EST we start, usually finish around 11:30-12 EST.

>Voice or Text?
Voice, with roll20

>System/setting
Aces and Eights. If you aren't familiar, it is a Wild West system with some very cool (but also quite crunchy and detailed) mechanics. We are all new to it, only tried out the basic system and are moving slowly into the advanced rules. So, if you are new to it, that's totally cool, we're in the same boat; if you are very familiar with it, I'm sure we could use your help!
The setting is pretty standard Wild West, with some very light post-apocalyptic themes. We're in the process of building the setting together now.

>Contact info
I'm https://app.roll20.net/users/61099/matt-m on roll20 - send me a message if interested!

>Additional info
Looking for 1-2 new players to join up. Let me know what kinds of things you like in an RPG (mechanics, tone, theme, etc) and I'll try to figure out if you are a good fit. Again, no experience with Aces and Eights is necessary, we are all new to it.
>>
File: 1457270155735.jpg (36KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1457270155735.jpg
36KB, 500x522px
>>49812680
You calling everyone who posts in this thread 1/10 sludge and a desperate loser rustles my jimmies. Not everyone lives in an area with a Pathfinder society, FLGS, or similar ways to meet people in real life. They also might not have close, personal friends who are interested in the hobby or the system they wish to play. That leaves them with the option to post a listing on here, roll20, or somewhere similar if they actively want to pursue a gaming group. None of this discredits your personal experience and I'm sorry for you obviously having your share of bad players. Not every player in here is bad. From my experience, they're rather stand-offish at first, don't reply well, and sometimes stop replying at all, but they're not bad people or 'trash on the ground'.
>>
>>49806458

Updated, forgot to set a game time on roll20 so the listing wasn't working correctly. Should be active now.
>>
Bumpu
>>
>>49812680
I mostly post player details so I can show demand for the systems I wanna play.

>>49814140
I'm guessing he has higher standards and having lots of folks show up who not only don't meet the standards but refuse to improve have reduced his patience for people who aren't at or close to them to a minimum.
>>
>GM or player?

Never GM'd before, but I kinda wanna give it a shot.

I'm available almost every Sunday, and I'm available occasionally on Saturdays. Pacific time USA on Sundays from 10 AM to 10 PM, and on Saturdays from 10 AM to midnight.

>Voice or Text?

I'm not even sure if I have a mic, so it'd be Skype text or FB messenger or whatever other program to use. I'm not even sure what's out there or what die-rolling/map program to use.

>System/setting

Pathfinder or World of Darkness, simply cuz those are the systems I'm most familiar with, and I need to learn the basics of running a game and generating encounters/monsters on the fly.

>Contact info

Email at [email protected], alternatively email me for my cell # for texting or to get added on Facebook.

>Additional info

The most important thing I want to involve in this game is a collaborative world building process. I feel that when players are involved in the creation of the world/society/story they're playing in, they're more invested and interested in it. Pre-made worlds have their place, but I really want something interesting and unique.

Additionally, I may need a bit of hand-holding as I've never actually DM'd before, but I am definitely very creative, so handling the story aspect is no issue for me.
>>
>>49817564
I should add, I'd also be willing to do 5th ed DnD but I'm still learning that system.
>>
>>49817564
>>49817593
I keep forgetting things. No ERP but if its a funny game, 'I seduce the dragon' is okay with fade-to-black. If anything I would actually *prefer* a more light-hearted game with puns and bad jokes.
>>
>>49817714
>no erp
dropped
>>
>GM or player?
Player
PST/Flexible hours
>Voice or Text?
Either
>System/setting
Any
>Contact info
Discord-Captain Evil Stomper #9956
>Additional info
I'm a very new player with a basic understanding of the game. I've played three campaigns that were cut very short (made it to level 4?). Looking for experienced and patient players who won't explode due to my lack of experience.
>>
>tfw you want to play in or run a game but you're concerned about time constraints and your usually very tame general anxiety is being compounded by grad midterms and having a streak of rough /gamefinder/ experiences.
Fuck. If it ain't one thing it's another. Maybe I need to revise my vetting process or cast the net wider or something.
>>
>>49819184
What do you want to play, Anon?
>>
>>49819201
Generally? Something fun with chill people ;_;

Specifically? 2e, Delta Green, Fading Suns and/or other generic simple sci-fi, been sitting on notes for Aria converted to Fudge for a few years but that's obscure as shit and nobody wants to give it a shot. Have a soft spot for Dungeon World.
>>
>>49806510
https://discord.gg/w4FvfN8
New link.
>>
File: 1400122416839.jpg (130KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1400122416839.jpg
130KB, 640x1000px
>GM
>Sunday, 4 PM EST
>Text, over IRC
>Homberew 5E D&D setting, using the core rules
>runs on RIC: #SoHOOC on IRC.Rizon.net
>Wiki page here: http://www.big-metto.net/RP_Wiki/index.php?title=Storm_of_Hearts#Information
>>
>>49819381
>2e
2e what?
>>
>>49821750
2e FATAL obviously
>>
>GM or player?
Player
PST nights on friday and anytime for saturdays and sundays
>Voice or Text?
Text
>System/setting
I am open to learn any system right now
>Contact info
MrSnuggleBites#6967 on Discord
>Additional info
i usually play pathfinder games but right now i am looking around for other systems. I am okay with picking up new systems if needed. I tend to avoid graphic ERP situations because i am not very good at typing them out.
>>
>GM or player?
GM
8:30 PM until 1 or 2 AM, CST
>Voice or Text?
Text, IRC
>System/setting
Call of Cthulhu in 1920's. Set in Arkham mainly, but with some globetrotting planned.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>Additional info
We need one, maybe two players.
>>
>>49822658
What day?
>>
>>49823213
My bad. Every other Friday.
>>
>>49814140
>>49813571
Oh come on guys, this is a "Don't play with this guy he is a cuck"-tier comment, and should be treated with equivalent seriousness.
>>
File: Map_1.jpg (720KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Map_1.jpg
720KB, 1024x768px
>GM or player?
GM

Gmt+2 we usually start around 8:00 pm or earlier

>Voice or Text?
Voice

>System/setting
5e, homebrew setting. The setting isn't completely finished though so players get to contribute to the lore.

>Contact info
Discord:
Hortensio#6291

>Additional info
Roll20:
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58351/the-adventures-of-the-yeoman-mercenaries
>>
>>49794993
>>49818782
>>49822059
Since you both check out on the same timezone of my GM, ok with text and willing to learn a new system how would you like to try this game out ? the system itself isn't hard to learn especially because of its similarities to D&D 2ed
>>
Anyone running any 40k games?
>>
>>49828293
If you find someone, do tell.
The things I would do for a dark heresy game on the weekends, especially Sundays.
>>
guys, I want to run a GURPS game, but I have no current group, havent GMed in years and don't know what type of game to run, please help.
>>
>>49829744
Something with low tech level, no magic, and a lot of patience to teach fresh GURP players?
>>
>>49829744
Low TL, some magic, and straight Basic Set would be a good idea. TL 5-6 with some weird science is also fun.

I'm fairly experienced with GURPS. As long as the times and dates are right (Afternoon to late EST on Fridays/Sundays), I could join and help out and finally get to play.
>>
Courtesy bump
>>
>>49830683
Saturdays* not Sundays. I game all day Sundays.
>>
>GM or player?
GM

Tuesdays, 6pm CST until no later than midnight, probably ending around 10-11pm a lot of the time.

>Voice or Text?
Text, IC and OOC over skype, rolls and maps over roll20.

>System/setting
Battle Century G- For those unfamilar this is a newer game that tries to emulate mecha shows such as Gundam.

If you don't have or feel like buying the rules thats fine- the game has an SRD for download here: http://gimmicklabs.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html

>Contact info
Email: [email protected]

>Additional info
Elevator pitch for the core book setting is that the world is now ruled by the tyrannical United Earth Federation. This federation has themselves kowtowed to visiting aliens known only as the Outsiders, whose first order of business upon arriving on earth was to threaten humanity with annihilation unless they implemented strict guidelines on energy usage, among other things- making life on earth suck twice as much as it did before.

I'm still ironing out the exact details of the beginning hook so that is all I've got for the moment. If this sounds up your alley, feel free to contact me.
>>
>>49829744
Modern games, cowboy games, etc.
>>
File: Just cuck my shit up fam.jpg (139KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Just cuck my shit up fam.jpg
139KB, 590x590px
>been GMing for a few years
>had a long dryspell
>spent the last two years trying to assemble various groups from time to time
>had one that played for a few months
>went great, we even made a pretty sicknasty sci-fi homebrewed setting
>sadly, fell apart due to circumstance
>after that, tried a few more groups, but they all dissolved
>seemingly cursed to forever assemble a few people, have them voice their interest in passing and signing up
>they all fall apart as the passing interest doesn't hold up until gamenight
>so many evenings set aside just to get nothing but disappointment and excuses
>now so demoralized that I can't make myself give it another go
>it's pure horror as I want to tell more stories

I just want to go on chill adventures in space, man.
>>
>>49833243
I was thinking about doing a modern game, specifically some type of X-files like paranormal investigation thing.
>>
>>49829744
I for one would love to see a modern day international operators/mercenaries game.
Something with a Magnificent Seven feel to it, where the mercs are actually the good guys.
>>
>>49832154
>Tuesday
Dammit, if it was Wednesday I would be all over that shit. Love me some mecha, been wanting to find a mecha game for a long time.
>>
>Player
>EST/Flexible
>Whichever
>Delta Green
>[email protected]
I have literally never played a table top RPG. I do have experience in the intelligence community though.
>>
>>49834961
Private or public?
Foreign or domestic?
Data aggregation or ops?
>>
>>49835004
Nunya.
>>
>>49794993
This game sounds really interesting. Sadly I'm already playing in a game this upcoming Friday. That and I don't know much about the 30 years war.
>>
>>49835004
Find me a DG game and I'll answer what I'm legally allowed to.
>>
>>49835114
What's your availability?
I have notes on folding DG back into quasi-public use as a private intelligence and security contractor after some of the materials from a while back suggested an MJ-12 implosion.

I don't have much, desu, but it's a seed.
>>
>>49835163
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and the weekends. Evenings ideal, but can do earlier.
>>
>>49835190
Timezone?
Anyone else wanna play DG or should I just post an ad as I get my shit together?
>>
>>49835222
Eastern Standard time, east coast of USA.
>>
>>49835257
Good.
I'm in the middle of a couple things. I'll email you directly then post an ad if I don't see any other replies before I need to hit the sack.
>>
>>49835410
Sounds good man.
>>
>>49833340
write book
>>
>>49835410
After reading up on DG, I have to say this sounds right up my alley. I'm a scrub who's not at all involved in any sort of intelligence community so I'd probably get laughed out of the room though.
>>
>>49836014
I'm not intel. I just like reading about the community and happen to know a thing or two.

DG is wider than it looks. We'd have to come to some sort of agreement on tone and depth of things.
>>
File: 140037899534.png (205KB, 441x437px) Image search: [Google]
140037899534.png
205KB, 441x437px
>>49832154
Shame it isn't on a Sat or Sunday, I do love me some mecha. Good luck finding players my man.
>>
GM
Central, GMT -5 but we're coming on a DST switch. Fri thru Sun, evenings preferred.
Text, preferably, r20.
Delta Green.
[email protected]

Old or new edition, I don't care much. I've got a tiny bit of notes for a few game trajectories but not much else; I won't have my shit together until the first weekend of Nov. anyhow.

Shoot me a line and we can coordinate tone, character ideas, and edition, and further socializing when I'm not fuckbusy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdyuRzDAfDg
>>
>>49836388
>r20
(on second thought I may be able to get away with IRC, but I'll leave it up to folks wanting to play).

>>49836014
Shoot me an email lil nigga.
>>
>Player
>ET (working part time so my schedule is a touch erratic; will definitely let you know if something interferes)
>Voice but if you live in the Ellicott City or Columbia, MD area I'm willing to go for a face to face game/meetup
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=atxUuldUcfI but I'm more comfortable with systems that reward roleplaying than minmaxing
>[email protected] or @hereticraidaa on Twitter
>If you do actually live in the Ellicott City or Columbia, MD area I will totally pay for snacks and/or gas if you need me to
>>
>>49836388
What's up with that domain name?
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.