[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we want the dwarf fortress audience https://youtu.be/7XFwdw_qd7Y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 24

File: mfw.png (233KB, 481x359px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
233KB, 481x359px
>we want the dwarf fortress audience

https://youtu.be/7XFwdw_qd7Y
>>
My god. Please, let this be good. Please.
>>
File: 1471448920584.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1471448920584.png
55KB, 217x190px
It better have goblins in it or I'm going to be piss
>>
DIG DEEP
>>
>>49772299

We had a thread about it the other day. There is some malevolent creature in the mines with them, and what it's going to turn out to be is still mysterious. I doubt it'll be goblins, but it's something that is fucking with them as they try to survive and find some way back out of the collapsed mine.
>>
File: 1464499164906.jpg (152KB, 1200x1391px) Image search: [Google]
1464499164906.jpg
152KB, 1200x1391px
>We dwarfkino now
fffffffUck yes!
>>
>>49772507
Well they clearly dug too greedily and far, far too deep.
>>
>>49772507
>There is some malevolent creature in the mines with them, and what it's going to turn out to be is still mysterious. I doubt it'll be goblins, but it's something that is fucking with them as they try to survive and find some way back out of the collapsed mine.
It is gonna be forgotten beast, isn't it?
>>
>>49773726
It's not a DF adaption I don't think.
>>
>>49772082

Yeah, nah. It'll be shit. It'll unironically use every tired dwarf cliche in a barebones plot with one-note characters, and create nothing interesting or new. This is the /tg/-related equivalent of idol anime and Diablo clone vidya.

>inb4 hurr but dorfs and axes and mines and goberlins why aren't u hyped? XDDDDD

Because it'll be shit. If you're hyped over this you must have literal brain problems.
>>
>>49773726

Forgotten beasts don't fuck with you like that, they usually just breath weapon or whatever until they get killed by a lucky shot from a cave fish.

Now a VAMPIRE...
>>
>>49773892
You should try not being so bitter sometime. Lighten up man, at least wait until its out before casting judgement.
>>
>>49773892
Yeah I kind of have to agree with you, this doesn't look too great.
>>
>>49774050
Don't bother, people like him make an effort to not enjoy things.
>>
>>49773892
>unironically

This is one of the big reasons I'm hopefull for it. Also, you seem to know a lot more about the movie than what can be seen from the trailer, where can I learn more?
>>
>>49773892
/v/ pls go
>>
>>49774050
>>49774078

You can already see it'll be shit just from what they've shown. If it had any other big selling points, we'd know by now. That's how marketing works. Instead they're appealing to fans of a plotless game who love dwarf memes. That should tell you a lot. It tells me a lot. Take off your dwarfaboo glasses, anons.

>>49774071
>>49774159

These responses is those of people with a lot of butthurt but no actual arguments.
>>
File: 1445325481005.jpg (53KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1445325481005.jpg
53KB, 800x533px
>>49774349
All you're saying is that it is bad from a trailer, quit acting like that is any more of an argument.

I'm looking to supporting a fantasy movie in hopes of more options in the future.

All you are doing is speculating that "It's going to have every tired trope"
big fucking whoop, it's a dwarf movie, can you tell me how many of those we've had not counting the hobbit?

kill yourself or drag yourself back to /r9k/
>>
Is this based on a book?
>>
File: funisabuzzword.jpg (68KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
funisabuzzword.jpg
68KB, 680x738px
>>49774349
>These responses is those of people with a lot of butthurt but no actual arguments.
And that response is the response of a /v/irgin. You're being a wet blanket and using "hurrdurr where's the logical argument; are you frusterated?" as a defense when someone says that you're being a wet blanket.

To everyone else in this thread: I'm counting on you guys to make this post the last response to that bait.

Personally, I think that this movie will be a win-win. Even if it doesn't turn out to be actually good, it'll turn out to be so bad it's good. It looks like it's going to be more low-key than Peter Jackson's firework display movies. That's a plus, even if it's obviously primarily due to budget constraints. I can already tell I'll enjoy it more than I enjoyed the Hobbit movies.

>>49774581
I don't think so, and that's part of the reason why I think I'm going to enjoy it so much more than the Hobbit movies; there are no memories to ruin.
>>
>>49774581
No, appears to be an original setting.
>>
>>49772513
>kino
Excuse me?
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (46KB, 480x431px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
46KB, 480x431px
>>49773726
Theres this image on their facebook page.

Very well could be.
>>
>>49774868
Spider people. Yay
>>
>>49774968
Drusso's mask even looks like an ogre spider.
I hope she's cute.
>>
File: just-glue-some-gears-on-it.jpg (3MB, 1733x2600px) Image search: [Google]
just-glue-some-gears-on-it.jpg
3MB, 1733x2600px
>>49775027
>pressure(?) gauge on her shoulder where she wouldn't be able to turn her head to see it even if she weren't wearing a big bulky gasmask helmet that has tunnel-vision eye windows
>she's wearing a big bulky gasmask helmet with tunnel-vision eye windows
wew lad
dangerously close to cogfop
>>
Kind of reminds me of Alien a bit. Although the "we need her" quote implies that there's a bit more to our mysterious figure than that...
>>
>>49775027
Was this announced back in 2015? If so then why the fuck hadn't I heard of it yet.
>>
That trailer gave me claustrophobia.
>>
>>49777136
True enough; could be worse.
>>
>>49772543
That's why I keep a tactical cave in lever handy.

Some miners are just unlucky to have dug that particular piece of adamantine.
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (23KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
s-l400.jpg
23KB, 400x382px
>>49774767
I have to agree, I funded the kickstarter almost immediately after it became available to do so. In my opinion, I just really want more fantasy movies and shows in general. Even if its half-baked compared to /tg/ standards, it might be good enough to get the genre moving forward further.

We can't expect better stuff in the future if we don't support the early stuff. That's even assuming it will be bad, which nothing I've seen so far indicates it won't be at least passably good (nothing I've seen indicates it might not turn out a flop either though).

I like dwarves, I like fantasy movies, and I want to see more of both. Funding something like this makes sense if we want that.
>>
>>49778400
>Funding something like this

Wait, isn't it funded already?
>>
>>49778516
There's a prequel for it in the works as a stretch goal, so I think it's safe to say it's funded already
>>
>strike the earth
They need to keep digging and find entire ecosystems and underground forests.
>>
>>49774807
/tv/ slang for "movie" basically

It's supposed to be used for highly artistic stuff, so kino>cinema>film>movie>flick

But then it became a meme
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 480x238px
>>49772082
Why do they need to be dwarves?
They're not mystical magical creatures for the main characters to discover, they are the main characters.
They're not part of some sort of established universe like in that hobbit movie.
They're just miners that get trapped in a mine. Have them be humans.
>>
>>49773892
It's a fantasy/horror movie with claustrophobic cave setting. Not even sourpusses like you can ruin this for me. I have loved (or at least liked) every movie I've seen with one of these elements in them and now their blending them all together. I'm stoked.
The only thing that can lessen it for me is if the dorfs are to used to the claustrophobia to give a shit.
>>
>>49779904
Cause got forced the genre for high-fantasy drama open
>>
>>49775281
It's probably meant to be checked by a partner. Never dive/delve alone.
>>
>>49779904
Because Dwarves in a cave allows us to enter magical (non-sexual) realm territory, in which our main characters can go from light hearted, talking about the time the mushroom people came to visit, to tensely awaiting the fight between whatever dark horror is coming to eat them.

You have a lot of free way here, and yes a regular human miner could possess that, Dwarfs open up a whole other level of things we can have.
>>
>>49772082

I like the premise but the trailer turned me off to it. Unprofessionally cut footage, very little content to remain hyped about. Maybe it will be good but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.
>>
>>49780102
I thought it was pretty well off for an indie film
>>
>>49774409
>Buttslamming and shitscribbles get big budget animations
>Berserk gets worst CG humanly possible
>Full Gunnm Anime never

I wish I could hate Otaku to death. Like, all of them.
>>
>>49772082
It looked like any generic spoopy horror film except instead of aliens and humans on a space station it's demon creatures and dwarves in tunnels.

I won't be paying money to see it.
>>
>>49780067
>Dwarfs open up a whole other level of things we can have
how?
There have been plenty of far-out settings that are just populated with humans and mention impossible things and that's never caused a problem.
>>
>>49780102
same here
it just isn't enjoyable to watch
you can cry about muh kino all you want but if it physically hurts to look at the screen not that many people are going to watch it
>>
>>49780896
Dwarves mean it's fantasy. If you put humans in there, you have to otherwise somehow establish to the viewer this is a fantasy setting. You've got your foot in the door to put whatever magic bullshit you want, whenever you want.
>>
File: touch-fluffy-beard.png (268KB, 914x570px) Image search: [Google]
touch-fluffy-beard.png
268KB, 914x570px
>>49779904
Because we want the Dwarf Fortress audience.
>>
>>49779904
Why do they need to be humans?
>>
>>49779904
Humanfags pls go home to your big stronk male human self-inserts.
The rest of us actually like interesting characters, thank you very much. We can only play with the exact same human fighter so many times before we get very bored of him.
>>
>>49774349
>but no actual arguments.
So just like you then?
>>
>>49780943
You do that by showing the magic bullshit.
Has that ever been a problem? That people get turned off at the fact they weren't clued in on it being magic soon enough?
It's not a problem for the widespread GoT audience.
>>
>>49779904
Is this the fantasy equivalent of "Why is the main character a woman, damn SJW's!"?
>>
>>49782522
Don't respond to bait.
>>
>>49783859

Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>49774349
>You can already see it'll be shit just from what they've shown

It's a fantasy flick where the story isn't "there's a dark lord who needs defeating" but instead is built around a more psychological/survival horror set up involving interpersonal drama as a major element.

The bonus is because you've established that it's a fantasy setting by using dwarves as the protagonists you can throw in giant cave spiders and uniquely fantastical things like shadow beasts or cave vampires without having to make them the entire deal of the flick.

The concept is interesting and intriguing and juicy enough to want to see, the execution is all that matters then e.g. will it live up to the promise of the concept?
>>
It looks like another low budget horror movie with a fantasy flavor. I don't see how this film is anything special. Even stuff like Seventh Son (It had Jeff Bridges!) looks better than this.

>Flashlights in a fantasy setting
What is even the point.
>>
>>49783859
That's not really the same.
By not having a determined sex/gender for your protagonist you can pick any actor you come across and you think would be good for that role. That's what happenend with Ripley.
By choosing deliberately to have your characters be dwarves, you need to make efforts so they'l look like dwarfs.
>>
File: elf.jpg (144KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
144KB, 1200x919px
>>49783859
Except women aren't defined by their comparison to men.
Dwarves totally are defined by how they differ from humans. In a universe without surface-dwelling humans why make the underground people dwarves? What you're doing is giving all humans beards and stocky builds and arbitrarily calling them dwarves.

It's like if everyone in Mad Max was a gremlin or the how to train your dragon vikings were orcs. Not only doesn't it add anything, it detracts from the real subject matter of the movie.
>>
>>49782714
GoT has tons of fantasy elements, it just doesn't have a lot of outright magic. Instead imagine if Breaking Bad suddenly had a wizard in it.
>>
>>49785367

Humans don't live underground, dwarves do. Making the story about dwarves changes the nature of the story.
>>
>>49772507
>Horrifying screams come from the darkness below!
>>
>toady will die in your lifetime before he gets to 0.50 on dwarf fortress

I'm scared
>>
>>49786211
That's bollocks, anon. Toady is 38. Even if he's ridiculously unhealthy he won't die for at least another decade. If he takes care of himself, well, you'll be a parent before he passes on.
>>
>>49779904
>>49780556
from looking at the character section of the kickstarter page, it appears it is 3 dwarves and one human oversee making sure the dwarves do their job. she has to wear a gasmask all the time because otherwise she will suffer from lack of clean air that far down. So seems like there could be some decent interaction involving the fact they are dwarves and not just human miners.
>>
>>49786320
So THAT'S why she wore the mask.
>>
>>49780496
man i know your feels, and now that Cameron is completely focused on milking avatar for every last drop there goes the one hope for getting Gunnm the mainstream attention that could get more anime greenlit. I fully admit that the hope was rather small back when making Gunnm after avatar was his one and only goal but at least it was something. Now it will be another good twenty years at this rate before we may hear him mention Gunnm again., let alone any other director wanting to touch something that obscure.
>>
>>49786344
>She is a big gal
>for the dwarves

there I ruined it
>>
>>49772082
Wait, this is a movie? I thought this was going to be a game. Meh.
>>
>>49775281
WHY DOES THAT MAN HAVE SO MANY FUCKING GEARS

THEY DON'T EVEN MESH WITH OTHER GEARS

I DON'T UNDERSTAND
WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS
WHY IS STEAMPUNK SUCH A SHITTY AESTHETIC
>>
>>49786280
>you'll be a parent before he passes on.
But, that would involve anon having sex?
Are you implying today is immortal?
>>
>>49780102
>I like the premise but the trailer turned me off to it.
This
I'll definitely watch it because, well, muh Dorfs, but these guys could seriously you have used the help of whoever puts together the Sci-Fi pictures original trailers. Without fail, every single trailer for one of those is better than the movie.
I used to marvel at the trailers because it was like seeing a commercial for a feces smoothie that made you want to try it.
>maybe this time the brownie shake will be alright?

But, yeah. Trailers often have the best, most awesome things in the movie in them which does not bode well for that movie.
The slim ray of hope being, of course, that they didn't include the best stuff because it's a suspense movie and they want the audience to be surprised.
>>
>>49786683
I'm implying that Toady will still be alive once anon gets his shit together and finds someone to spend the rest of his life with.
>>
>>49786586
Because people that like steam punk have no knowledge what so ever of how any of that shit works.
>>
>>49786429

Never get your hopes up for Cameron to do an adaptation of something you love. Fucker was supposed to give us Neuromancer, but just up and threw it out one day and gave us Strange Days instead.
>>
>>49785367
Explain how this choice detracts from anything in the movie?
>>
>>49786816
>because it's a suspense movie and they want the audience to be surprised.

I assumed that was the deal right from the start. From the trailer and the description on their page, it seems pretty clear that they plan to have surprises, and they want to be cagey about revealing them.
(Unlike what happened with From Dusk 'Til Dawn, where Del Toro and Tarantino wanted to keep the Vampire plot turn a secret and just have the trailer look like a crime movie where the main characters get trapped in some small Mexican town by crazy locals, but then the folks who assembled the trailer put vampires everywhere anyway)
>>
>>49787102
I actually did watch From Dusk Till Dawn blind, assuming that it was a standard crime film. When the green blood appeared I realized that something was up.
>>
>>49772082
Is this an original setting? There seemed to be a weird mix of technology in the mines.
My biggest worry watching the trailer is how some of the lines seemed to just be rephrasing of Balin's Tomb. I hope they manage to put their own spin on the theme and that it is actually good.

Strike the earth.
>>
>>49786586
Why are the gears even exposed

Clockmakers do not make clocks with all the clockwork open to the elements

Fuck steampunk
>>
>>49772082
>indie devs
>live action trailer
No thanks I'll pass on getting ripped off this time
>>
>>49782714
Nigga, GoT went full on zombies in the first episode.
>>
>>49787368
It's an actual movie anon. Not a good looking one, but something that isn't a video game.
>>
>>49787389
Zombies arn't magic... I mean, we 'know' they are, but in our culture they've basically transcended the idea of magic and are now just an idea with not explanation or childish silliness attached. There are so many interpretations of 'zombie explained that at this point you can drop them in anything and the viewer accepts corpses moving around and hunting people.
>>
>>49787692
I would still argue that medieval setting + zombies = magic.
>>
>>49785874
Humans could live underground. It's a fantastical notion for a fantastical world.
>>49787083
Because it's distracting.
>>
Wow, the people not understanding the point of making it dwarves despite it being spelled out in a couple of posts is getting to 'it's bait' levels.

If it's Dwarves the audience more readily accepts the fantastical elements they deal with. If it's humans the fantastical elements have to fit in a box and everyone's box is different. Same reason Willow started off with dwarves.
>>
File: 1475965433444.jpg (16KB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
1475965433444.jpg
16KB, 268x325px
>>49772082
>never heard of dwarves of demrel
>google it
>google the release date
>check the official website
>shitty website design with that shit-piss "scroll" style where everything is fusterclucked onto one page
>synopsis: In this steampunk, fantasy adventure...
>steampunk

Dropped. It'll be dogshit.
>>
>>49786928
Can you read?
>>
>>49772082
If it was about Dwarf Fortress, you'd have Elvish dwarf kings and people going crazy and murdering people over cats.
>>
>>49788162
>a bloo bloo bloo steampunk is hated on 4chan because of bad things not found in the steampunk genre. a bloo bloo bloo it has no punks even though most steampunk is about whores and thieves, a bloo bloo bloo
>>
>>49787235
Me too.
>>
>>49788197
Their website is still shit, lad. That actually bothers me more than the steampunk. Some cunt got paid to make that garbage design of a site.
>>
>>49788220
I'd say that was a point if not for the vast number of... hold on let me check...

...yeah, vast number of terrible movie websites. Heck their website is better than some big budget hollywood films attempt at buzzfeed style cancer sites. The fact that their site is clean, simple, and to the point is a point in their favor. The just fucking got on with it and got it done.
>>
File: 1448448035928.jpg (193KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448448035928.jpg
193KB, 803x1200px
>>49772082
>we want the x audience
Fuck off, /v/
>>
>>49786344
>>49786464
Nobody cared who she was, before she put on that mask
>>
>>49788632
Would it hurt if I took it off?
>>
Why do they need to be kids?
They're not innocent children for the main characters to discover, they are the main characters.
They're not part of some sort of established universe like in that Peter Pan movie.
They're just minors that go searching for treasure. Have them be adults.
>>
>>49772513
die
>>
>>49772082
>>we want the dwarf fortress audience
Do they plan on simulating at least 42% of the known universe?
>>
>>49778516
I funded it about a year ago when it was still just a kickstarter.
>>
>>49788026
So we should never have a setting with anything but humans since everything can just be humans?

Fuck you
>>
>>49790669
This is what people in the thread sound like
>>
>>49787316
Having worked in a plant with Dr. Evil levels of giant moving gears, exposed gears is about the worst thing for an operating plant.

That shit wont get you fired, it will get you fed to the gears by the supervisor as warning to other staff.
>>
File: the best advice I can conjure.png (167KB, 271x516px) Image search: [Google]
the best advice I can conjure.png
167KB, 271x516px
>>49772513
shut the
FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK
UP

We'll see it when it comes

Been burned by one too many preorders, sorry.
>>
>>49788255
Did you make this movie? Why the fuck are you so defensive
>>
>>49792824

Maybe he's tired of seeing people reflexively shit on everything that gets brought up? I've been on this site far longer than is healthy, and I have to admit, it gets old.
>>
>>49775027
Why does she wear boobwindow leather vest with a belt over it? Are Dwarves fetishists like that?
>>
>>49792511
Dwarves like these are a highly specific thing, they only exist in a super specific sub-genre of fantasy.
There's plenty of reason to fill a movie with non-human characters, a lot of kids movies have animal people for example, with those the appearance can be a shorthand for their personality.
Dwarves are human in pretty much every way, but there's an artificial divide in order to give them an exotic feel from the human perspective. If there are no humans for them to be alien-yet-familiar to then they're just humans that all look like each other.
But it turns out that this movie does have a human so w/e.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476514121190.jpg (77KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476514121190.jpg
77KB, 960x960px
>>49775027
She's quite the fluid druid
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476514096990.jpg (27KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476514096990.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
>>49793827
>>
>>49786094
How FUN!
>>
File: fac.png (173KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fac.png
173KB, 400x400px
>>49793827
>>49793841
>>
>>49786586
Because Steampunk is garbage and always has been garbage

the single example of good steampunk in each medium does not change this fact

Fuck some media do not even have a single good example
>>
>>49785367
People like you are the reason I don't have a video game where I play as a bug-man who devours the hearts of his foes to gain their power

You can't relate to a character if they're not like you in very broad ways.

It's kind of sad, really. Your lack of empathy.
>>
>>49794103
A bug-man is fundamentally different from a dwarf though.
A bug-man has its own, totally non-human, attributes. A dwarf does not. A dwarf is just a human except with superficial changes and a vague connection to Tolkien-esque 'generic' settings. In a setting that isn't about large battles and different races working together to beat the evil lord including them is just mixing up signals.
>>
>>49794164
From what I have been able to tell
Only dwarfs and similar underground based creatures can survive where they are
The person in the suit is a human/elf that can't survive at those depths without it on
She convinced them to mine down there for PLOT REASONS
They likely are going to be using the racial differences as a major plot point
>>
>>49794164
>A bug-man has its own, totally non-human, attributes. A poorly written dwarf does not.
FTFY
>>
>Generic INNACAVE horror
>But with a high fantasy twist!
>But they have flash lights.
>>
File: 1387042353752.jpg (61KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
1387042353752.jpg
61KB, 448x473px
I blame Zero Punctuation for all this bullshit. Yatzhees famous "if you don't get hyped for anything you'll never be dissapointed" line has created a staunch following of anti-shills who make it their personal goal to shit on every trailer and preview

I'm honestly surprised that on /tg of all places there are so many responses to a fucking movie about dwarves in a cave complaining that it has dwarves and caves.
>>
>>49795891
>complaining that a movie about dwarves in a cave has dwarves and caves
This
>>
>>49779884
>kino>cinema>film>movie>flick
But cinema is the fucking building.
>>
>>49796080
A cinema is a building.
Cinema is an art or industry.
>>
>>49794103
It's the attitude of relegating something as simple as living underground to the exotic and abhuman that is keeping fantasy away from the truly fantastical like bug-men.
>>
>>49796080
>cinema

Not sure how it´s fully written in English, but it derives from Kino, movement, and Graphos, letter/symbol/image.

In any case, we´re talking about cinema snobs, which are only less pretentious and retarded than art and literature snobs. Don´t take it seriously.
>>
File: smug tans.jpg (39KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
smug tans.jpg
39KB, 300x100px
>>49794311
>being so underagedb& that you think a beard is a "non-human" attribute
>>
File: Tonto.jpg (76KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Tonto.jpg
76KB, 250x250px
>>49796080

Kinescope was an early documentary format regarded as cinema verite when Hollywood was just getting their snob on. "Kinos" were edited from film stock (camera) recordings of live television broadcasts in the dim and distant prehistory before videotape and DVDR. More recently, fake "found footage" like Blair Witch and Cloverfield have been called "kino" by media people whose opinions can safely be ignored by everyone else and recycled by That Guys who still think forcing memes makes them seem edgy.
>>
>>49796988
How horrible, and here I thought it was just /pol/ nazi apologists infiltrating other boards again.
>>
It looks like it has good drama and great beards.

The flashlight kills any fantasy though, and frankly I don't think humans can ever play dwarves, given that we put efforts into making them physiologically so different to us.

Only the most bulk humans could anywhere near wide enough, and the Venn diagram including actors and indie filmmakers is probably pretty slim.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.