[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best characters you've ever played?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 23

I'll start.

>dickass lizardfolk sorcerer who went all otherkin and wanted to become a dragon

>old man druid with anger issues and a hatred of goblins

>half orc barbarian who realized he liked drinking and gambling more than questing for his lost father

>billy, the lowly town guard turned famed hero and wooer of elves
>>
File: IMG_1760.gif (359KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.gif
359KB, 500x286px
I'm assuming you've got some stories behind these people, in which case, do tell.
>>
File: 1443136051314.png (98KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1443136051314.png
98KB, 500x738px
>>49769524
>rogue caricature that put thousands of daggers into a bag of holding to create a dagger dirty bomb.

Ended up killing the whole party, everyone was pretty pissed.
>>
>>49769524
>2 of 4 (potentially 3 of 4)? are non-humans

Kill yourself. Or stop using special snowflake shit races. But just to be sure, kill yourself.
>>
File: xNuCXip[1].jpg (174KB, 1600x1584px) Image search: [Google]
xNuCXip[1].jpg
174KB, 1600x1584px
>>49770111
>>
Daily reminder that if you feel the need to include your character's race into description, they're not worth shit.
>>
>>49770168
No, i'm serious. I'm just tired of faggots who substitute snowflakiness for character depth.

I don't give a shit that you're a descendant of ancient bworkles and a heir to the thrones of at least 42 empires. You're starting at level 1 and dying in first bandit encounter. Fuck you and your bullshit.
>>
>>49770205
>half orcs and lizardmen are special snowflakes

wew lad
>>
>>49770205
Jesus, how many fishing poles is this moron going to throw into the water?
>>
File: garithos.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
garithos.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>49770205
>muh nonhumans are bad
i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>49770222
if the first thing you mention is race, class or physical appearance? Yes, snowflakes.

>>49770233
your words hurt me, you're trolling!
wew, OP.
wew.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (62KB, 851x233px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
62KB, 851x233px
>>49770275
>hey here's what my character looks like, i'm wearing X clothes with Y facial features
S N O W F L A K E
>>
>>49769524

I honestly think my best character was primarily

>Platform for GM to run the plot through.

I don't know if that's good or bad, to be honest, but my offhand thing about my brother being apprenticed to a powerful mage wound up taking over the entire field of activity.
>>
>halfling archivist who teams up with a bard to fight evil and corruption without actually fighting anything
>>
File: 1302612497455.jpg (251KB, 900x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1302612497455.jpg
251KB, 900x1114px
>>49769524

>Human Pyromancer from a wealthy family that got kicked out for screwing around at wizard school too much. Which is why he only does pyromancy instead of being a fucking Wizard

>Full of himself, stuck up cunt, but trying to prove he's not worthless so his family might let him come home.

>Is begrudging 'friends' with human street urchin and a gnome bard.

>End up in a town where everyone is extolling how awesome the Pyromancer is, but he's never been here before and has no fucking clue what's happening.

>Some charlatan had been here before posing as the Pyromancer during a festival and: Slept with the guard captain's wife, took the captain's son out for his first hunt, got in a duel with the guard captain and Zuko'd him. Slept with several other women, and partied through some annual ritual, stealing an important mask.

>Have to deal with all that fallout

Didn't get to play him too long, but I had planned on him slowly turning down the cuntishness and having real friends and shit, but it was fun to act like a dick and shoot fire.
>>
>cleric dedicated to feeding the world and adventuring to make the world safe for farming folk
fun times were had by all
>>
>>49770275

Mentioning class first is an entirely different problem of using game terms to describe your characters occupation.

The first thing people notice about another is their physical appearance, so it makes sense to describe that first.
>>
File: 1390001009772.jpg (197KB, 799x990px) Image search: [Google]
1390001009772.jpg
197KB, 799x990px
Technically my first real character, but my favorite to this day is Owain, the man with no last name, one eye, terrible plans, and incredible luck. His major deeds are as follows:

>Chucked a Bastard Sword over about 30 feet so hard, he broke a chain, dropping a massive iron chandelier onto a Lich
>Acquired a talking Falcon familiar
>Cleared out an old fortress guarding a major river, then sold it back to the Kingdom after invoking several old laws he read in a book
>Wanted more space in his ship for private quarters and workshops for the party, so he hired Kobold workers (they're small, cheap, and needed less space to sleep in) and 40 years later inadvertently created a tribe of sea-faring Kobolds.
>Nearly got his party TPK'd by cactus
>Managed to narrowly avoid 7 separate assassination attempts altogether, by simply not going in the direction the DM planned (I found this out much later)
>Helped dismantle the corrupt politics of a Tiefling civilization (and boned the princess in the process)
>Was eaten by a Purple Worm who ran, but later found by the party who found he had not only cut his way out of the beast, but taken the heart out along the way.
>Resurrected an ancient, thought destroyed Dragonborn civilization
>Gifted by Bahamut himself a sword hilt that created a blade of holy light. Basically got a lightsaber from God
>Narrowly avoided being executed for crimes he did not commit, and was finally acknowledged by his noble father
>Lost an eye, but thought it made him look more intimidating so didn't fix it
>Convinced a council of elves to invest in his company with what was effectively a strip show
>Created the best mercenary company in the known world, named after his falcon
>Got married to the only woman who could keep him in line
>Currently the main employer of jobs to our sequel game 40 years later

Might not be the most interesting, but still my favorite after all these years. Owain was a Warlord in a 4e game, with a multiclass dip into Bard.
>>
>>49771065
Isaac pls go
>>
File: 1476388454366.jpg (91KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476388454366.jpg
91KB, 491x750px
>Best character was a time travelling gentleman sent from the future to make sure his dumb-ass father doesn't cause the end of the world.

>Keep it secret for many sessions, with quite a few close encounters.

>Big reveal happens the literal day after my character was concieved.

>Misty eyes and father-son bonding stuff. General fun time.

>Hits real close to home since the person playing my characters father lost his actual son in a custody battle.

>Game ends when dad sacrifices himself and lets him be killed by his son to stop a ritual from pretty much destroying the world.

>Character ends up mentoring himself as a psuedo-dad.

It literally hurts to know i'll never have such a good campaign ever again.
>>
>>49769524

Disinherited wizard from a noble family. Fairly normal guy. Doesn't have any endearing flaws or inexplicable talents, doesn't try to make other PCs invalid, doesn't do immoral lolrandom shit or use meta information. It's great.
>>
>>49769524
>muh character is race/class
Amazing that you didn't mention their alignment.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>49773770
How else would you describe a DnD character without mentioning their class, appearance and alignment?
>>
>>49773823
Personality?
>>
>>49773941
>xer is happy and outgoing but nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

What does that tell you about the character? Nothing.

OP gave a rough outline of his characters, briefly describing them and their goals/motivations.
>>
>>49773823
>how else would you describe a D&D character
That's the problem you stupid fuck.

That shit game causes severe brain damage.
>>
>>49774092
Tell us about what great and enlightened games you play then.
>>
my ShadowCaster (started out in sandstorm) set out to become a hero and use his dark powers for good in order to prove that darkness wasnt inherently evil...
he was extremely self obsessed and narcissistic so he eventually fell in love with his familiar because her personality and actions began to remind him of himself.
so i had to juggle an interspecies romance and secretly saving the world
ive never done so well with a character
i played him for like 6 years and eventually became a major deity and time traveled to the end of time and saved everything ever and became the supreme being...
i beat d&d with this character
the DM quit like "ur character is the DM now fuk"
he was like "
>>
File: Dak Dak.jpg (219KB, 1234x774px) Image search: [Google]
Dak Dak.jpg
219KB, 1234x774px
Best character I ever did play, ah do declare
>>
>>49774133
Lots of different games.

Here's one of my most recent characters:

>A fundamentally fearful and antisocial low criminal. She is motivated almost completely by fear of death, and though she masquerades as a warrior, she is more like an animal, reacting with instinct and delusional paranoia. She learned a lot about fighting where she was born, and remembers her comrades fondly, but in reality knows that both she and they would have abandoned each other for survival's sake.
>She doesn't trust fancy gear, she prefers the cheap, the reliable, the replaceable. Her long blonde hair is messy, uneven, and like the rest of her appearance, a clear sign that she doesn't take care of herself well. Her eyes are piercingly blue, but her gaze is typically unfocused and fleeting, as she never seems to be living in the moment.
>She speaks in short, terse sentences, coming off as aloof, even rude, but she also refuses eye contact and is embarassed by the stares of others. She has a terrible self image and teeters on the brink of mental instability, but she wants to be liked, to be healthy and safe.

There, go on and take your best guess.
>>
>>49774513
I'm going to say Pathfinder, V:tM or some other snowflake bullshit.

Holy fuck dude that is cringey as hell.
>>
>>49774527
No to both.

What exactly is "cringey" about characterization?
>>
>>49774552
There's nothing "cringey" about characterization; your character just fucking sucks.
>>
>>49774552
The fact that you're a dude playing your super special waifu who is literally just waiting for your big manly self to come along and save her.

What is wrong with you?
>>
the DM told me we were doing a high future setting and i wanted a challenge
so i made a swordsage whos 10 years old (so his str and wis are halved at LV.1)
>>inb4 u cant be a swordsage if your 10
hes able cuz hes an idiot savant
when it comes to martial prowess and swordsmanship hes like a supergenius fighting machine
but hes literally retarded otherwise (his int is locked at 8)
he is after villains who kidnapped his sister and is too stupid to figure out where theyr at
he became an alchoholic cuz the dm is a cunt
>>
>>49774513
For some reason I'm thinking some kind of shape shifter in shadowrun. Not humans that turn into animals, an animal that can turn into a human.
>>
>>49774571
>>49774527
>>49773770
>>49770293
>>49770205
>>49770169
>>49770111
You're coming off as a cranky pre-teen who's cussing behind mom's back, not the master troll you think you are.
>>
>>49769524
Shadowrun 1st edition
Winding Shadow, Rattlesnake Shaman (home brew totem)
Comanche that grew up in the Texas badlands right on the border. Fought and lost in the Aztlan invasion, drunkenly stumbled around the nation for a couple of decades before winding up in the Seattle shadows. When he wasn't renting out his abilities to summon waves of acid on unsuspecting corpsec he lived in the Verge blessing first nation ganger's AK-97s in exchange for banging their hood rats.

Nihilistic as fuck, a bitter old man that gave no shits anymore but was always down to party.
>>
File: Johnny.jpg (13KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny.jpg
13KB, 236x354px
>Wasteland trader/conman who upon stumbling upon the clearly designated 'good guy' faction, offered to run a delivery of guns for them, borrowing plenty of valuable supplies for the journey and sweet-talking all the locals.

>As soon as he got out of rifle range, turned his rig south and put the horizon on his dash and the pedal to the metal.

The way I see it, the GM got just desserts for advertising a sandbox post-apoc setting and then trying to railroad the PCs into running errands for his favourite faction. Shame it fell through immediately after.
>>
>>49774609
Nope. The game is Rogue Trader. My character is an Untouchable/Blank (anti-Warp field which doubles as a spaghetti zone), whose origin path had them born on a penal world, and I decided to have their escape couple with another part of the origin path, in which the ship hijacked to get them offworld had its Navigator killed and Geller field go down for a while while in transit. She thus saw some terrifying shit but was herself saved by being a soulless autistic. Still drove her over the edge, mentally, and caused her to be irrationally afraid of pretty much everything.

I also decided to make her homeworld be like a permanent Soviet-Afghan War/STALKER, which is the basis of her combat experience, and I have her token as a Soviet trooper from the era.
>>
File: I dont know.png (390KB, 818x824px) Image search: [Google]
I dont know.png
390KB, 818x824px
>>49770169
But what if important details require that info as context?

Taking OP's shit as an example, a lizard wizard going all otherkin and trying to be a dragon has a much different impact than a human doing so.
>>
Coolest character I made was for 5e
>Played a wizard who multiclassed with fighter to make a spellsword.
>Killed a group of hobgoblins with one 1st level thunder wave spell.
> Resisted being mind controlled by 3 mind flayers at once, baffling them
>Became a traveler of the multiverse after helping stop a demon invasion

These all occurred rather late into the story (lvl 10-12) but I felt proud for these few accomplishments, as it was my first time playing DnD.
>>
>>49769524
>a Male Human Fighter, whose highest stat was WIS and maxed Heal every level. When he didn't like what someone was doing he'd "diagnose" them with something and give them bitter tasting medicine
>>
> Human fighter.
> Son of a noble family who lost everything to some very bad business dealings.
> Clawed a fortune back from adventuring, built his own estate out of a literal hole in the ground.
> Somehow will get involved in a time travel accident sometime in the future and got the main city of the setting retroactively named after himself (he'll fix it, he swears!).
> Carried out the execution of the main campaign villain's right-hand evil wizard in his own pocket dimension.
> Is the only one in the party consistently able to put the arrogant fucking elf in his place.

For a bog-standard human D&D fighter he's the best character I've ever RP'd.
>>
>dark heresy 1
>Told any character is fine, don't communicate with other players in advance
>Adept with high intensity, Wis, fellowship but low combat stats and health
>Background perk that gives a bound lesser daemon that answers questions for a cost, specialize in forbidden lore
>Get told I work for a puritan Inquisitor that doesn't know that
>One party member is a sister of battle
>Ruh-roh, not as planned

>Lots of adventures and fights I can't contribute to, but always roll below 10 when initiating an attack while talking
>Feed the bound daemon so well it becomes *genuinely* loyal
>Go double or nothing, learn sorcery
>Use it to create a sword out of my own blood
>Go all in, bind a greater daemon into sword
>Through a Geller field
>Broken as fuck, something like +30 to hit and parry, psi rating 7 force weapon
>Burn a fate point every time I draw it because it has willpower 85 or some shit.
>Two shot final boss
>Less than 40 insanity and corruption by the end of the game somehow

I knew so much sorcery and geared up with it so well, and didn't use any of it until the very last fight because I wanted to be a good guy still. Thank the Emperor I had 4 fate points though, that ended up being a pretty combat heavy campaign.

GM did a good job of keeping me from being discovered and executed since I went through conscious effort to not get discovered. This guy was a lot of fun but until the end game any inner party conflict would have ended up splattering my brains on the wall.

The epilogue to the campaign established my char as a radical Inquisitor and the sister of battle gathering allies to assassinate me. [Spoiler]If it came down to it, I would have ended up being killed or out of fate points and doomed anyway[/spoiler]
>>
My favorite (read: only; forever DM) was a rugged, scarred and heavily tattooed savage that had basically hopped between several tribes in his homeland before being forcibly ejected from the continent. He woke up under a starry sky in a field and decided he wanted to go back home and become leader of his birth tribe. He spoke in single-syllable words and had a soft spot for halflings and gnomes and other diminutive races.

Notable feats include throwing allies at enemies, throwing enemies at enemies, bathing in blood, drinking lamp oil to fuel his improvised fire breath and being the only one able to stomach a party member's poisonous cooking. The campaign was, sadly, not very long.
>>
>>49770423
I see your point, but if I started my character description with "an innawoods hobo with oddly fair skin, elongated ears, and a talent for archery" you'd get the same information as if I said "(high) elven ranger"
>>
>Ditzy manchild Fighter
>loved spears and killing things
>always trying to make the party smile
>eventually the party confronts big bad of the story arc
>one by one they all are cut down
>eventually it's just the fighter and the wizard
>Wizard has one last spell, an explosion of ice that would harm everything in the radius
>Wizard explains this to the fighter, saying that it's their only hope of beating the boss
>Fighter looks at the corpses of his friends, then back at the wizard, and nods
>Fighter defends the wizard while he casts the spell
>the spell is casted, the boss and the wizard die
>Fighter survives with a few HP
>he looks back at the corpses of his friends
>somberly goes back to the city to inform them that the boss is dead
There's more if you guys are interested
>>
>>49769524
>William A. G. Haberdeen Wilscott III (or something like that) an incredibly British noble who didn't take shit from anyone, least of all some foreign peasant heathens.
>It was a mind fuckery/eldritch horror game played in GURPs which consisted of proper Britishmen and their man servants murdering cultists.
>>
File: 1472783187948.jpg (112KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
1472783187948.jpg
112KB, 686x686px
>>49775137
To be fair, you should be able to effectively say who the character is without mentioning race.

Though it is a pretty important thing because race typically comes with a cultural background that can really contribute to the character's personality and behavior.
>>
>>49769524
>two pixies disguised as a human ___
>basically just half-elf Yugi Muto
>>
File: Criu.png (1MB, 1152x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Criu.png
1MB, 1152x1516px
>Paladin Lizardfolk forced to be Dragonborn
>Reddish in color which basically means it's gonna be a dickish individual to some.
>Oath of Vengeance
>Spiked shield and longsword
>Full plate armor fairly early on, which totaled in 23 AC with the shield of faith.
>Nobody could hit me
>I couldn't hit in return because my rolls are shit

>Was under the god Sseth, some giant snake thing
>Forced to consume bits of each kill
>Upon reaching level 7, blessed a sort of lycanthropy that made him turn into a naga-like creature at times
>Only good rolls involved stripping at bars for coin.
>Became designated scalie of the group.
>Passed a charisma check after slitting a throat of someone we were going to interrogate. Anything related to speech was fairly high.
>Vow of Enmity saved me from dying and crit fails.
>Character consumed my life when with group of friends because it became a meme on its own.
>>
>>49774513
Mad Donna
>>
>>49773823
My characters immortal soul got sold to a goddess of rainbows in order to survive a counter betrayal.

Regardless of alignment was forced to abide by the paladin oath.
>>
Here's one for you:

2060-era Berliner with a bad attitude (party face) specializing in hyper-perception and kinesics. Basically tells people exactly what they want to hear, can't be caught in a lie, and manipulates people with words. Not quite a pornomancer (because I'm not clever enough to build one), but a highly capable social adept.

The only problem comes in the form of a total lack of self control. Combined with party members who have no self-control, an enthusiastic and competent but bloodthirsty contact who is more than willing to provide unwanted danger close fire support, and being a small fish in a big pond, not a great recipe for a long life.

Motto: "Bad things happen to bad people"
Computer password: smashthestate
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXpz_Vk-3Gw
>>
> Human Female Druid w/ Dire Crocodile companion and an unrequited love for the party Ranger. Seduced a gnome innkeeper when the party was broke. The gnome ended up recording the whole thing with magic and sold copies of it to townsfolk. Now occasionally people around the world recognize porn they bought of her. Made a deal with Devils to save the world from Demons. Confessed her love to the Ranger right before they thought the world was gonna end. He punched her in the face. The world didn't end and so she ended up with the quasi-evil samurai that had been a recurring nemesis of the party. Got killed by Weretigers.
>>
File: Winston Hawke.jpg (125KB, 372x619px) Image search: [Google]
Winston Hawke.jpg
125KB, 372x619px
Winston Hawke never wanted to be a wizard. His ambitions involved using his family's fortune to buy a boat, captain a crew, and sail to the new world to find treasure. Unfortunately, his father didn't like his ideas very much. He'd been born under the witching star, which superstition often associated with magical talent. Once the proper authorities were tipped, he found himself the apprentice to a very old, very eccentric wizard. What he quickly learned was that the more one used magic, the more one lost the person they were when they stepped through the doors of the college of magic. He made a point of three things: finishing his training very quickly, using magic as little as humanly possible, and getting as far away from Belthazod the Blue and Altdorf as humanly possible. That's how he ended up in Ind, wealthy from writing travelogues and occasionally solving problems. When he fell in with the group, he served as a sort of big brother figure for the group, helping them with their problems, chilling with them, making jokes and generally being along for the ride. He found himself envious of the group for getting to experience all the sights and sounds around them for the first time. He hid the fact that he was a celestial wizard for a while, playing off strange phenomena as quirks of the land they were in. Instead, he relied on his charm and skills with a gun to get him by.
>>
Smog Barnburner CN Goblin Alchemist
>sole survivor of his Goblin tribe, the rest were all slain by adventurers
>instead of sticking around and dying he convinced a few of his buddies to go burn down the local village
>arsoned a few barns and earned his name
>after a few years of chaos, turned to a life of adventure
>Overthrew a local crime ring in the city by burning down its warehouse, thus distracting the gang so the main party could infiltrate and assassinate the leader.
>befriended a Frost Giant and his pet Rhemoraz
>Dwarven City inside a mountain wouldn't let the Giant in, so Smog made a deal with an Efriit and some salamanders to burn the city down by overflowing it with lava.
>became 'King' of the Volcano
>abandoned it to the efriit and fire people because he had other things to do
>took down a bunch of vampires and then retired, settling down with a Fire Genasi stripper he had a thing for
>>
File: jesus christ how horrifying.png (116KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ how horrifying.png
116KB, 444x440px
>>49774513
CRINGE
>>
File: 1456283044726.gif (465KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
1456283044726.gif
465KB, 500x288px
>>49771065
>>Nearly got his party TPK'd by cactus
>>
File: 1439761467401.gif (644KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1439761467401.gif
644KB, 200x183px
>>49774513
Jesus Christ dude, what the fuck.

That is the kind of thing even high-school emo me would have cringed at.
>>
>>49774513
This had better be SLA Industries.

If it's not, I'm calling for an intervention.
>>
>>49770169
le bad movie meme test

(puts on le funnay voice) uhm, what if, the phantom menace was, snrk, actually bad
>>
>>49776209
>To be fair, you should be able to effectively say who the character is without mentioning race.
Except race and class can be an essential factor for the background that decides his future events.
>>
File: vorpal dagger.webm (1001KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
vorpal dagger.webm
1001KB, 720x404px
>>49769524

I'm playing a tiefling cleric/rogue in 5e that lives with his parents in a temple to Balthazar. He values redemption and second chances above all (Since he's a tiefling) and takes in street urchins and people of seedy backgrounds and then uses the temple as a school and also orphanage of sorts, teaching people basic trades so they can have an honest life. Our party's bard often came in to play for people and teach them basic music, before we set off on an adventure.

Should I keep him as a cool dude, or should I let him succumb to his natural tiefling urges?
>>
a cheerful tiefling tax collector ranger who's job revolved around gathering people's taxes or breaking their kneecaps and yelling with taumaturgy
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (559KB, 629x862px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
559KB, 629x862px
>>49774513
Did you rip that character out of the Exemplars of Evil book?
>>
>>49777945
Seconding
>>
File: Miller-Batman[1].jpg (179KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
Miller-Batman[1].jpg
179KB, 800x508px
Dwarf Druid that I pictured as the squat, bulky Frank Miller TDKR-style Batman but with a cowl/cape made from a bear pelt, only ever wild-shaped into a bear, and all his spells were meant to play the role of Batman's gadgets (eg. Fog Cloud to be smoke pellets).

He was the amnesiac sole survivor of an earth-raping illegal mining expedition, and as he'd been spared, and then nursed back to health by woodland creatures, he had a new dedication to preserving the natural world. I wanted to play against the mountain-dwelling industry-focused dwarf archetype.

I planned to spend my loot putting together a hideout (the 'Bear Cave') and later to soften-up and stop killing after adopting a sidekick, but sadly the campaign fell apart before we got that far.
>>
File: 1448550767586.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448550767586.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>49774513
In /tg/ everyone who's talking about something generally is assumed to play D&D since it's the most popular game out there.

If someone describes a character with race and class it's because it's much easier than to try to describe what is going on in their psyche. Also, most people only care about that only when they get to know the character in-game, after some bonding between characters.
Race/Class and then describing the appearance is the fastest way to convey what a character may seem to someone in but a few sentences. And, as we know, brevity is the soul of wit.

You lack in it, in that regard: you'd rather pointlessly rant about how bad you think it is instead, achieving nothing but animosity between you and the guy who gave an okay description of his character.

Here's my advice to you: keep your fingers away from the keyboard if all you want to do is tell people how they should have fun -your- way.
>>
File: 126546311.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
126546311.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>49776209
You just got TOLD! >>49779924
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.