[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do white people exist in your setting? What *are* white people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 34

File: 1452455759678.png (399KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1452455759678.png
399KB, 500x494px
Do white people exist in your setting?

What *are* white people?
>>
>>49761526
90% of people who throw dice around and play pretend are white, so I'm going to guess "yes" and "they're various levels of european or american based on setting"
>>
>>49761526
Strictly speaking, a "white person" means a member of the Anglo-Saxon race. It is possible that your setting has an equivalent of my people.
>>
does your world have temperate or polar regions? then there is basis for white people existing
>>
File: white people.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
white people.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>49761526
How do we fix white people?

How do we subvert the "white people trope"?

How do we make white people interesting again?
>>
>>49761767
We need to make white people more diverse.
What if we made white people Africa-themed?
>>
>>49761601
Except Anglo-Saxon isn't an ethnicity but a culture, and that would also exclude a whole host of Germanic peoples.
>>
File: SS-quail-eggs[1].jpg (312KB, 1000x638px) Image search: [Google]
SS-quail-eggs[1].jpg
312KB, 1000x638px
>>49761526
>Do white people exist in your setting?

There are white people, yes, but they have more of a "Quail egg" complexion, Id Est; varying shades of tanny, moca, with occasionally very prominent freckles.

Really super, duper, WHITE, white skin though doesn't really happen.
>>
>>49761526
I kinda like Warcraft universe's take on it. Skin color is just permanent tan level and not everyone reaches the same tan levels. Humanity is a united race. We need not simulate all social nuances of the real world when we would rather concern ourselves with fantasy racism. Although given Warcraft writing, forgoing the fantasy racism as well might be a good idea as well.
>>
Americans and Canadians, stop acting like your views on racial divide are applicable or in any way accurate as to how the rest of the world views things, or has, at any point in history.

Thank you,

A concerned Britbong
>>
>>49761848
>Except Anglo-Saxon isn't an ethnicity

Is that what they are teaching you kids in your brainwashing classes these days?

But yes, Germans are our kin.
>>
File: 05_conan_conan_fritz.jpg (1MB, 1500x1232px) Image search: [Google]
05_conan_conan_fritz.jpg
1MB, 1500x1232px
Is Conan white?
>>
>>49761913
Ancient Britbong Danes that are maybe a bit Norwegian as well and maybe a little bit French is pretty goddamn diffuse as far as race goes. It's white all right, but it's nowhere near a blueprint or a standard. Also: Germans =/= Germanic people. Rather, they are one of many.
>>
Why are Americans so obsessed with the black man?
>>
The humans in my setting are based off of native speakers of Indo-European languages, so they range from nearly pitch-black Indians to nearly paper-white Irish.
>>
>>49761978

Because we fear him.
>>
>>49761526
>Do white people exist
haha, you must be joking, anon. If white people existed, they'd get skin cancer and died immediately. White people are unrealistic.
>>
File: contemplation.jpg (179KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.jpg
179KB, 640x360px
>>49761526
>mfw two major human races in my setting are not!slavs and not!finns

do they?
>>
File: 1469210774415.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469210774415.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>49761957
The Welsh are considered the closest relatives to the Sumerian Tribesman of Anatolia.

so taking that into consideration than yes the tribes in Anatolia (where modern day Turkey resides before the inevitable Islamic horde conquered) was a predecessor to Europeans. In the books however he is described as being very tanned with weathered skin. His models were also ripped straight from native Americans.

He basically had Bull leather for skin.
>>
>>49761978
We aren't. He's just shoveled down our throat by the media.
>>
>>49761526
Humans from the cold, forested regions of the world. They fuck more elves than the brown people in the desert, but that's more because the desert people purged lesser species to create a glorious human-only theocracy.
>>
>>49762091
People will call this /pol/ behaviour but it's true.

they supposedly make up 15% of americas population but they are represented as 50-50 in media.

which is confusing since Afro Americans don't watch anything with white people, they stick to themselves in terms of how many blacks they see on their TV. I guarantee you there wont be a single digit increase from black viewers no matter how many doctors and police get played by Black men.
>>
>>49761978
>Americans

Don't you mean (((Americans)))?
>>
>>49762147
As a European, I was really surprised when I learned how few African-Americans there are in the US percentage-vise. As you say, you would think there were a lot more based on media representation. And they still demand more.
>>
File: ORLY.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ORLY.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>49761891

Limey faggot, stop acting like any views and events outside of NA are other than petty tribal squabbles unless we're there saving some backward clan from their own economic savagery for old time's sake.

TIA,

The people running the world
>>
>>49761848
>this is what millennials actually believe
>>
>>49761526
We just don't know
>>
>>49761526

humans.
>>
>>49761891
It's not like your colonies act much differently than you, for better or worse.
>>
>>49761978
Because the t in /tg/ stands for tumblr.
>>
>>49761526
They do. They suffer an innate penalty to Jump, Fly and Perform (Dance) checks.
>>
>>49762352
>Anon 1 use wrong terminology
>Anon 2 use correct terminology
>hurr durr le SJW/Millenial/martian boogeyman
>>
>>49761526
Yes.

Human.
>>
>>49761891
Britbong,

Stop acting like you are a real country and not a disposable American protectorate ca. 2016. Why are you on your computer, anyway? It's time for you to prep the bull.
>>
>>49765898
Amerifat,

Stop acting like you have a real culture and not a disposable baby level of developpment. Why are you on your computer anyway ? It's time for you to make sure your country doesn't go to shit by mauling Duncald the Wig before he becomes president
>>
I suppose you've got the Ashbringers who have literal snow or wood ash white complexions. Though when your typical skin colors are ice blue and warm orangish red, that's probably the most normal you get.
>>
File: bath pepe.png (319KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bath pepe.png
319KB, 1000x1000px
>>49762024
>finns
>white

>slavs
>human
>>
>>49761526
Humans
>>
File: 78is3Gx.jpg (416KB, 600x4464px) Image search: [Google]
78is3Gx.jpg
416KB, 600x4464px
more or less. I mean none of them map to the same geospatials or whatever but like, they're close enough.
>>
>>49762147
>More than 1/8 of USA population is blacks
>WHY ARE THERE RANDOM BLACKS IN MY MEDIA

Racist logic.
>>
>>49766413
There's nothing racist about it, it's pointing out the disparity between how many black people are shown in American media compared to how many actually live in the United States.
Claiming it's racist only makes you sound more like an oversensitive cunt.
>>
>>49766473
But there isn't a disparity.
You're just a racist suffering from confirmation bias.
Statistically blacks are underrepresented in media.
You're only thinking about the media in which you notice black people, and none of vast majority of media in which there's no blacks at all.
You're just racist and the only oversensitive cunt here is you. Literally the other half of the SJW coin.
>>
>>49762236
They always demand more. It's where America has been getting it's "We are special and deserve everything you give us and don't work for" mentality. Also called "Nigger with his hand out"-Syndrome.

Funny thing is white people are to blame. Soft white people that don't understand that the only way to actually get rid of racism is to make a bitch work to integrate with your culture rather then let them stand apart.

Morons.
>>
>>49765970
Who needs a culture when we can just make you bitches invent shit for us to be entertained by. Nothing but second rate servants that we don't feel the need to actually annex and help pay for your fucking useless relics. On your knees peasant. Get down and suck another Islamic cock. They at least have some balls.
>>
>>49761799
So spanish?
>>
File: 1390351579223.jpg (40KB, 411x381px) Image search: [Google]
1390351579223.jpg
40KB, 411x381px
>>49761526
Congrats /pol/ you made another thread.
>>
>>49763637
>not like britain's colonies act differently from America or Canada
I wonder why
>>
>>49766488
>Tacit admission that SJWs are as bad as racists
Acceptable compromise.
>>
>>49767006
At least racists keep their shit to the internet
I'm a freshman recently started college and I kid you fucking not the sociology professor ( didn't want the class, but needed the credits and it was the only one that fit in my schedule ) starting talking about a Social Justice club. Holy fucking shit it blew my mind I thought that shit was purely internet echo chamber nonsense.
Almost lost my shit in class.
>>
>Do white people exist in your setting
No.

All my humans, canonically, will be described as "Gray" to anyone who asks. This is so I can get around both tumblr's concerns about representation and /pol/'s concerns about purity or whatever. Race isn't an issue about which I care so I in tend to avoid it entirely. I've yet to have any of my players have a problem with this.
>>
>>49767029
I hope you walked up and punched him in the face, saying GOD IS BUSY PROTECTING ARE TROOPS, SO HE LEFT ME IN CHARGE, and your name was Albert Einstein
>>
>>49767099
Nope, it was the professor who is head of the club.
As annoying as SJWs are they are not worth going to prison and getting kicked from college over.
>>
>>49761526
This entire thread is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen on this board.

Fuck all of you.
>>
File: Ehwellia_2.1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ehwellia_2.1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
No
>>
>>49761978
Because Americans worship niggers.
>>
>>49761526
Mid-West North America is a magically radioactive hellgate with constant sandstorms, eldritch monsters, and impossible geometry, so not many whites there.

The East Coast is doing okay, but it's crippled by Megacorps and organized crime rings, which are usually the same thing, though it's pretty much a massive slum city from Southern Canada to the edge of New England. Decent amount of whites, but it's also got reformed demons working late shifts as bartenders, werewolf prostitutes, fish people trying to sell real estate in a down market, and something with 4 heads that goes FLORP when you poke it.

All of North and South America is sealed off by a magical barrier to keep the spiraling torrent of psychic FUCK YOU from getting out, not that it works very well.

A lot of whites still in Europe, but if the Mongolian Dragon Lords keep getting their shit stolen, they'll probably send in the human slave-soldiers to start "enlightening" their neighbors.

And Russia? Fuck knows. It's literally frozen. Drunk cryomancer, shit happens.
>>
>>49766413
>15% of the population is nigger
>50% of the people on TV are niggers
>>
>>49767222
>what is confirmation bias
The amount of people on TV is no where near 50% black.
You can LITERALLY go on /tv/ right now. don't even have to leave 4chan. Observe how many black people you see on the board made for discussing television and film. Not objective by any means, but the statistics that do exist support me.
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 266x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 266x185px
>>49765970
Said by the bong using an American invention to post on an American invention to a website created by Americans. Pathetic cultural mosquito, your country has been dead since the second world war and you are the unfortunate remains who will be around to witness the maggots eat the corpse.
>>
>>49762147
>Afro Americans don't watch anything with white people
this is literally bullshit, blacks are just as likely to watch the same shows that you watch. Blacks are also not represented 50-50 its more like when you need to throw a minority in there you go black as their most recognizable as not white
>>
Only white people exist in my setting. It's glorious.
>>
>>49767193
>something with 4 heads that goes FLORP when you poke it
Stealing this
>>
>>49765787
Do they also get +2 int and wis?
>>
>>49766488
How am I racist? I don't give a shit about race and to think that blacks are underrepresented is utter bullshit.
Go ahead, name a recent show with no black people at all set within America. I bet you'll have a hard fucking time because diversity is heavily pushed throughout the media to unrealistic levels.
The more you post, the more obvious you are some triggered faggot, foaming at the mouth, ready to call anyone who calls you out on your bullshit a racist.
>>
>>49767525
Fuck me, you are such an Alt-right biggot, why dont you go back to your safe space on pol
>>
>>49767595
Alt-right and bigot. Wow, you sure like giving me labels that don't even apply.
You should head back to your safe space in tumblr or reddit now. You don't seem to like the idea that you are objectively wrong.
>>
>>49767716
>starts spouting raceist confirmation bias silliness
>has the gall to call other objectively wrong
wow,thats pretty embarrassing really. Guess you alt-right lot really are as bad as people say
>>
File: 1473460380344.jpg (354KB, 1000x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1473460380344.jpg
354KB, 1000x1388px
>>49761526
Well, considering my latest game is inspired by 1990s JRPGs and everyone of importance has brightly-coloured anime hair, I think they all count as white because of the art styles of the time.
>>
>>49766488
Stop being Racist.
>>
I just don't specify skin color. Let the players people decide what race everyone is.
>>
>>49767880
Nth post best post
>>
>>49761848
"Ethnicity" doesn't mean the same thing as "race". It's sort of like how something can be a "nation" without being a "state".
>>
>>49761526
Nope, because all of humanity came from half of the great Island, strictly in the equatorial region of the world.
Granted long-term use of light magic, which humans are renowned for, leeches colouration so that the greatest magic users around are left basically albino.

Elves though, spread all across the world in their early colonial days and now come in all colour tones.
>>
>>49767254
I think some study actually did the math and the number of black people in media is actually about the same % as the % relative to the american population.
>>
>>49766069
That literally was the joke.
>>
>>49765860
>terminology shat out by postmodern ivory tower academics with a political agenda
>"correct"
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (124KB, 684x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
124KB, 684x1035px
>>49769228
>I think some study actually did the math and the number of black people in media is actually about the same % as the % relative to the american population.
Correct. It's actually women who are underrepresented in speaking roles.

http://annenberg.usc.edu/pages/~/media/MDSCI/Inequality%20in%20700%20Popular%20Films%2081415.ashx
>>
>>49761957
He is the Emprah, of course he is white.
>>
>>49769299
that anon was implying that slavs are not inbread retarded monkeys.
>>
>>49767804
>greentexts to attempt to scrounge up any chance for a moral victory
>fails
Seriously, I don't know why you keep using political buzzwords to try to make a point or label someone.
I'm unaffiliated with any political party and have no issues with any race of people, yet you spew your shit in a self-righteous and indignant fashion.
Top quality shit-posting I guess.
>>
>>49767804
and you ctrl-left faggots aren't so great either
>>
>>49769968
Not that anon, but
>they supposedly make up 15% of americas population but they are represented as 50-50 in media.

This is why people are laughing at you.

>>49769992
>not being part of the shift-up master class

Time to del+U
>>
>>49770010
>not using WASD
>>
>>49770010
Windows-D is God-Tier.
>>
>>49770010
I'm not even the guy who posted that, just a heads up.
There is a disparity between the amount of the population they represent and the amounts they are portrayed in within American media though, and that's what I agreed on with the original poster.
That and the one spewing the label of racist in every post is just a clear-cut pussy.
>>
>>49761526
>What *are* white people?
Dead. They're all dead in my setting. And the world is a paradise of butthurt and assmad tears.
>>
>>49770192
>There is a disparity between the amount of the population they represent and the amounts they are portrayed in within American media though, and that's what I agreed on with the original poster.

Right, as you can see from >>49769456 black people are underrepresented in American media.
>>
>>49762147
>50/50 in the media

/pol/ bollocks, more like
>>
>>49761526
I usually separate peoples by region.
The primary regions of the world that experience the most growth and stable agriculture are inhabited by NotMandigos/Turks/Persians with a variety of NotAsians just west of them, with a smattering of other groups mixed in.
"White" people are generally relegated to the north, and I treat them as the a cross between the Germanic tribes of the Roman Era and NotVikings, just as likely to come in huge bands to pillage as to trade with the more prosperous central kingdoms.
They are basically the orcs of my setting, and are spared from being exterminated by the virtue that they are still men, and thus the central kingdoms believe there is still some hope that they can be saved from themselves and their own savagery. However, as the timeline has advanced, the central northern kingdoms have secretly banded together in a military pact to launch an extermination fleet into the northern lands to wipe them out, and the pcs are literally a part of the fleet.
>>
>>49761978
Because the nigger ruined what could have been the greatest nation in the world
>>
>>49770696
Do keep in mind that the chart you're referencing is limited to the top 100 grossing films from 2007-2014, and does not take the rest of "American media" (advertisements, sports, daytime television, news, games, smaller films or television film events, and everything listed above that has taken place in every other year other than 2007-2014) into account. Not saying that you're statement is wrong, just that it hasn't been proven right yet either.
>>
>>49761978
Basically, generations of scapegoating and fear that have become a part of the American consciousness.
>>
>>49771086
Anon, do you consider any tv show that has a character that is black to be representative?
>>
File: we_just_don't_know.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we_just_don't_know.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>49761526
That's a difficult question, because white is impossible to describe.

One might ask the same about birds. What are birds?
We just don't know.
>>
>>49761957
He's a slavshit.

>Explains his savage behaviour, thieving habits and cold pragmatism + having actual muscle.
>>
>>49771119
I don't understand the question. "Represented" here means that they are present in a certain percentage. I assume you're asking me if I would use the word representative in the way that the tv character would equate to real life behaviour for all black people. In that vein, I'd like to ask you the last time you saw a white person turn into the Hulk. You'd be better off asking if I thought if any black person in advertisements or news broadcasts were more representative.
>>
>>49761978
(((Americans))) use the negroes as easily bought votes + the fact that Ashkenazi (((Americans))) are a heavily inbred subset of Caucasians and to avoid more genetic trouble have to racemix but promote it so they don't have to be ashamed for it (The only genetic study that promotes race mixing was done on a 100 person sample with all "whites" being Ashkenazi with various genetic defects and all "minorities" being Mexicans on sports scolarships.)
>>
>>49762024
So you made your elves Slavs and Finns into Half orcs?
>>
>>49769961
>Tesla
>Inbred retarded monkey

Anon stop using his inventions and discoveries before you get serbed.
>>
>>49771400
>Ashkenazi (((Americans)))
way to kill the bread, buddy

every time someone mentions the Ashkenazi on /tg/, six threads get permanently bumped on top of it with vague nonsense replies until it is dead

guess it triggers the Khazars
>>
>>49761526
Normal
>>
File: 1471295588915.jpg (336KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1471295588915.jpg
336KB, 1200x877px

Is there any othe kind of people? I'm confused.
>>
>>49761526
damn who the hell is this guy in the pizza I can't remember please tell me it's bugging me
>>
>>49761848
>destroyed the Roman empire
>started two world wars
>currently flooding Europe with immigrants
Germans bloody well should be excluded.
>>
>>49773851
Toby Macguire? I think it's him. Guy who played spiderman before the sony spiderman.
>>
>>49774154
Why do you suppose he is in that pizza clock?
>>
>>49761526
White people are Homo sapiens who settled in a temperate to tundra climate in a northerly latitude. This environment provided less sunlight due to a combination of longer, darker winters and heavier average cloud cover. Humans need sunlight to produce vitamin D. Over the course of tens of thousands of years, natural selection selected for people with fairer skin because these people had less melanin in their skins and were able to produce more vitamin D with less sun exposure. Eventually, this selection process produced a breed of humans with very low melanin production.

This is all real science. Persons of african descent living in Northern Europe often have to take vitamin D supplements to avoid lethargy because they cannot absorb enough sunlight to produce sufficient vitamin D on their own.

On the flip side, lighter skinned Europeans tend to sunburn and get skin cancer a lot more easily due to their low melanin production.
>>
>>49761586
Dunno about that RPGs have been massive in Japan since the 80s.
>>
In my setting, skin color was something each race was allowed to pick when the Gods ejected the Heavenborn and told them to figure shit out in the mortal plane. Nobody really concerns themselves with it. Very little of it corresponds with culture, locale, etc.
>>
>>49761526

They're the direct descendant of the gods. The other human races are degenerate offshoots, and are unblessed.
>>
>>49761526
Yes, they're called devils and they come from the nine hells.
>>
>>49761526
they don't come up too often, mostly as "Lord XY from The Far West sends me to offer good silver in exchange for spices and tea" kind of merchants. the cultures they represent are hinted at, but you never get a full picture because I didn't flesh them out too much
>>
I just realized the whitest person in my campaign right now is a cockney zombie.
>>
>>49774295
it's pizza time
>>
>>49761848
Bruh.

Anglo-Saxon IS an Ethnicity.

But so is Caucasian, Gaul, Aryan (German type), Nordic, etc.

I get your point, that there are more types of whites, but great scott

>Anglo-saxon isn't an Ethnicity.

I'm sorry but that was too autistic not to miss.
>>
>>49761848
>he thinks ethnicity and culture aren't the same thing
lrn2ethnolinguistics lad
>>
>>49761957
>tan, bronze skin

>blue eyes

Yes
>>
>>49770807
It true, have you seen American tv?

13% of the population, about 30-40% of actors in commercials
>>
>>49775368
how are you gonna put 13% into an ad that has 2-3 people in it though? a hand poking in from off camera? half a face?
>>
File: 1472093679635.jpg (95KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1472093679635.jpg
95KB, 1024x678px
>>49774413
Guess what else European and African genes correlate with?

Uh-oh!

>>49774967
>having nine hells

Dude every setting does this, you need more or less than nine hells
>>
>>49775384
I don't accept the premise that it has to represent them numerically, I am simply pointing out that I see way more black people on tv than in real life.
>>
>>49775405
>there are more black actors than black citizens

?????
>>
>>49761957
He is red with the blood of his enemies and golden with their riches. What else matters?
>>
File: the sun.jpg (44KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
the sun.jpg
44KB, 630x630px
The Sun is a giant portal to the positive energy plane, and emits life energy that causes plants to grow and destroys undead. Overexposure damages the skin as it absorbs too much positive energy, and the body reacts by developing a brownish hue over repeated exposures which disperses the excess positive energy. Conversely, lack of exposure causes the skin to become paler so as to better be able absorb positive energy.

In the beginning there were only golden men, who spread across the world and adapted to different climates (gold is the metal of humans, because it is bright, malleable and also the most easily corrupted by evil or blessed by good). Climatic adaptions are passed on from parent to child, and over time, depending on location, populations either became darker skinned or fairer skinned. This creates a problem for either population spending a long time in the opposite climate, as fair skin is prone to damage from positive energy in intense sunlight, which can also cause restlessness and fever from too much energy, until the skin can develop a limited protective tan and the body can adjust to the higher energy. Meanwhile, dark skin fails to absorb enough positive energy in less sunny regions causing eventual fatigue and malaise unless positive energy can be found by other means - dark skin doesn't go pale as fast as light skin tans, and the body has a harder time adapting to lower-than-usual positive energy than the reverse.

As such, most dark-skinned travellers in the cold North are priests, clergy and holy warriors because they receive low levels of positive energy from their daily communions with their respective deities - this has led to a stereotype of the devout dark-skinned wandering southerner. Light-skinned travelers in the south have no such equivalent stereotype among locals other than that they are prone to redness, sweating and short fevers if they're new to the south.

Needless to say the Sun is revered everywhere for its lifegiving power.
>>
>>49761848
>implying Germans are white
>>
File: Sun Elf Priestess.png (1MB, 624x899px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Elf Priestess.png
1MB, 624x899px
>>49775893
Dwarves in general spend too much time underground to develop sunlight adaptations, especially because their affinity for the element of earth affords them resistance to mild extremes of temperature and light. However, some southern dwarves may have olive skin and darker hair, which is usually worn in braids (because I like Babylonian dwarves).

Elves have much longer lives and fewer children than humans, so accumulate adaptions more slowly. As such no elves have truly dark skin, being limited to brownish at most for southerly populations - besides which, elves prefer to live in surroundings they consider to be naturally beautiful which, for most elves, is lush green temperate forest. This means that there are far fewer southern populations, as only a few elves in historical groups considered the deserts or savannahs of the south beautiful enough to live in. Meanwhile, elves are more likely to move north because their affinity for wind and water means they bear the cold better and for some reason are more likely to find snowy landscapes than sandy landscapes pleasing. This means there are more 'snow elves' than 'sun elves'.
>>
>>49761586
dunno about 90% but with that much blind stupid you gotta be one
>>
The "white people" in my setting are literally mutants
>>
File: Gnome (Seiken Densetsu 3).png (117KB, 357x345px) Image search: [Google]
Gnome (Seiken Densetsu 3).png
117KB, 357x345px
>>49776101
Halflings are a bold and adventurous folk and have followed humans across most of the world, so they likewise run the gamut of environment adaptations.

Gnomes are small fey creatures that resemble the natural environments they were born in, so don't really have a skin colour per se, but gnomes from a northern forest may clothe themselves in the green of leaves and the brown of bark while southern gnomes wear sandy hues. They also tend to imitate the fashions of nearby populations, so northern gnomes wear shirts and pointed hats while southern gnomes wear robes and shawls. Gnomes in the far north or deep underground have very pale skin and clothing of hides and stone grey cloth.
>>
>>49761891
Brits literally made the American notion of race
>>
>>49761526
oh for fucks sake go back to /pol/
All of you
>>
>>49761526
Yes? People are various shades of pink or brown depending on ancestry. There's a European-equivalent kingdom of imperialistic, militant, deus-vult/manifest destiny types too, if that's what you meant.
>>
>>49762147
>Afro Americans don't watch anything with white people

You can say Black, anon, we won't get mad unless you spit it out like it tastes bad. You're also wrong, black people usually have little issue watching things with white people, since you're the majority population and we're more likely to see dozens more of you than we are to see another black person.
>>
>>49761913
God, you alt-right idiots know nothing about history or genetics.
>>
>>49761526
Your thinly veiled attempt to bring /pol/ into /tg/ is noticed. Get out.
>>
>>49771412
>implying Finns aren't elves
>>
>>49767525
>One black actor in a show is the same as 50-50.
Also, modern family. Now, show me one without any whites?
>>
>>49761526
Humans with a -2 to CHA and a +4 to diplomacy
>>
File: yooAreTerringMeApartLisa.png (550KB, 856x471px) Image search: [Google]
yooAreTerringMeApartLisa.png
550KB, 856x471px
>>49775247
>Aryan (German type)
>Distance between Iran and Germany is over 4000km
>>
>>49761957
He's literally Not-Scottish. He just has a tan.
>>
>>49769504
>Emperor
>White

try again
>>
>>49761913
There are no anglo-saxons, there certainly haven't been any for centuries, and it's possible there never have been since the term is ambiguous at best.
>>
Only as slaves, too sub-human and un-intelligent to be released, even by the most compassionate of the afrosuperior. For they'd just die in the streets without direction and order.
>>
>>49761957
The answer is so plainly spelled out by Howard's writing that the question is pointless.
>>
>>49771041
So americans are mad because black people ruined Estonia???
>>
>>49776132
So are white people in this world. What of it?
>>
If all your PCs arnt ambiguously brown and female, you must be some kind of anti-feminist racist.
>>
>>49776416
This should tell you it's crap.
>>
>>49767260
>American education
>>
>>49762147
12%
>>
>>49775405
It's because they are concentrated in areas where arrogant culture driving people live, like major cities, so they have an unrealistic view of their numbers.
>>
File: 1468448212092.jpg (39KB, 998x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468448212092.jpg
39KB, 998x720px
>''white'' is some abstract post-colonial social construct that can't be clearly defined
>what are Europeans

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>49781513
>what are Europeans

It's not that simple. You'd think it would be, but then /pol/ turns up and says that eastern Europeans don't count, and someone else suggests that Mediterranean Europeans should be excluded because they're a bit beige sometimes, and then someone says that the Germans are too eastern, and then there's an argument, and then somebody says something suggesting that the people of the British isles should be excluded...

Eventually it seems like everyone is fucking excluded and nobody is anything but some variation of subhuman and you realise that there is no consensus on anything and we're all fucking idiots.
>>
>>49781581
That's just banter m8.
>>
>>49775395
>North korea over 105
Yeah I wouldn't trust this map.
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856KB, 3741x3887px) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856KB, 3741x3887px
>>
>>49781581
Literally dumb meming, races are just extended clusters of peoples who are more related to one another. Like giant families.

Immediate family > clan > tribe > nation/ethnos > race

>inb4 lewontin's fallacy
>>
File: 1398973824107.gif (2MB, 326x223px) Image search: [Google]
1398973824107.gif
2MB, 326x223px
The Jew fears the Paladin
>>
>>49766535
A hearty kek.
>>
Does anyone think white people aren't worth playing anymore? Since the World War II campaign event, they've been getting nerf after nerf slapped onto them. Sure certain white factions like American and Russia got buffs, but as of recent rulebooks, they're getting constant debuffs as a race overall. Whites in most campaigns are going to be restricted from things like the Racial Pride power, which nobody else gets to suffer from.

But every time someone mention buffing white people, everyone else starts complaining about how white people are too OP as is and need more nerfs and other races need more buffs. I get that the Colonial Empires setting made them kinda overpowered when every other race was reduced to a vassal army for white factions, but that's not relevant anymore. Plus Asians are completely OP and are only getting more buffs, but nobody complains about them.
>>
>>49782140
White people still generally get the highest starting gold, and their birthplace table still doesn't even have a result for a third world country, the lowest they can get is "Eastern European shithole", and even then they have a good chance of getting a Russian start (which is imo still the second or third best start for going full political, even after the cold war nerfs). They can roll up american (which is so overpowered in so many ways, even if it comes with the new drawbacks, right to a fair trial is still OP as fuck), britbong, scandinavian, mediterranean, loads of good starting locations.

Sure they're getting loads of social debuffs and they can't use the pride features anymore, but the only way to play a character with more influence points is to roll up a jew and hope you avoid the "middle eastern shithole" background and manage to get the "global conspirator" club at creation.
>>
>>49761867
>quail egg people

That sounds hideously diseased looking, is there some level of stigma against them or is everyone just bizarrely patterned?
>>
File: the eternal chink.jpg (1MB, 2761x2447px) Image search: [Google]
the eternal chink.jpg
1MB, 2761x2447px
>>49761526

got you covered like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>49782374
I'm tired of this racist stereotype! Caw!

No all English-man - Caw! - go out spitting gaseous bile - Caw! - over everyone they meet.

Me and My wife - Caw! - Didn't spit bile into each other until we were dating - Caw! - for a couple years.

Now excuse me - Caw! - As my eggs are hatching and I must make offering of tea and biscuits to the great - Caw! - Crow Queen, so that she brings us many years of foggy and muggy weather, and lustrous feather-hair.
>>
>>49782401
Raven-man elitist detected. Caw!
Must be nice to live by exploiting and taxing the shiny objects of the common crow-men! Caw!
>>
>>49761978
The one drop rule for determining someone's rights.

Made it really important for some people to be able to clarify that they're 100% white, or at least 0% black.
>>
>>49782401
You - Caw! - what, mate?
Do you know how - Caw! - hard it is to farm sugar beets to feed your - Caw! - ridiculous appetites for - Caw! - tea? Muggy weather my - Caw! - arse!
>>
>White people = elves
>They once had the mightiest empire on earth but today their race is dwindling in numbers. Many of them are withdrawing from the world completely.

>Black people = orcs
>Primitive warmongers. They aren't the smartest race out there but they reproduce at an alarming rate. They also love raping elves.
>>
File: Hajnal_line.jpg (81KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hajnal_line.jpg
81KB, 1200x1000px
>>49761526
sometimes

The peoples which arose inside these lines, and their decedents.
>>
>>49782374
Seriously though, I wonder if the Chinese guy that drew this did it as a 'look everyone what I saw, aren't I cool?' thing or whether he was genuinely retarded.

Caw!
>>
File: 123.jpg (31KB, 448x319px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
31KB, 448x319px
>>49782463
>Portugal
>white
>>
>>49761978
It's funny how conservative Americans hate black men yet at the same time they are the biggest consumers of interracial porn...
>>
>>49782470
An artist probably got commissioned to sketch out white people, so he asked the sailors about them and wound up exaggerating their features

>They're hairy? That means they're covered in hair!
>They have a long face? They literally have a bird's head!
>Their breath smells bad? They literally breathe noxious gases!
>>
>>49782481

only the north half.
>>
File: neutral.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>49781994
Shit man, that pic is like me a third of the time at work.

>>49781811
Underrated post.

>>49769456
>>49770696
This chart shows that blacks and asians are perfectly well represented in that media. It's Hispanics that appear to be under-represented, but that's because 3/4 of Hispanics consider themselves to be white, and judging whether someone is white or hispanic in a media presentation is a fool's game which this study is not equipped to handle (eg, Ted Cruz and his family look, talk and walk 100% white, but he's technically a hispanic).
>>
>>49782463

>Ireland excluded

Doing god's work.
>>
>>49766099
The Belarussian looks like what I'd imagine elves would look like if they were real.
>>
>>49781581
>then /pol/ turns up and ___ Don't count
That's literally a joke. Banter, ever heard of it you pansy?
They call the Irish potatoe niggers, they call the anglo bead eyed insects, they call Americans melting pot expresso. It's all fucking Banter, dumbass.
>>
Is "white" determined by ethnicity or aesthetic? Is having lighter coloured skin enough to be considered white or are there other things to consider? Are albinos white?
>>
>>49767260
Also thanks for the knee capping the pound britbongs
>>
>>49782613
>Is having lighter coloured skin enough to be considered white or are there other things to consider?

Answering that question will probably take the thread nuclear.
>>
>>49782682
This thread is already trash. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been deleted yet.
>>
>>49782463
>arose
Are they supposed to have originated in central Asia and migrated west?
>>
>>49782542
>3/4 of Hispanics consider themselves to be white
Only when it doesn't involve handouts or Mexican pride.
>>
>>49782613
By that logic a ton of Semitic people (Jews and Arabs) and plenty of Iranians who are just as pale as your average Central/Western European would count as white. And that would of course drive the /pol/acks insane.

Though Iranians, Pakistanis and the northern half of Indians are still like 1000% more Aryan than any Euro
>>
>>49784825
Man, the original Persians, Indo-Aryans, Germanics, and probably the Slavs all originated from the same people in Central Asia. They migrated south to modern Iran, then some stayed and the rest split to migrate east or west. Sadly the Iranians and the modern Indo-Aryans (northern Indians as you say) have mixed a lot with Arabs and Dravidians, respectively, making most of them darker than their ancestors.

So they're all about as Aryan.
>>
>>49782851

You can trace them all the way back to africa, if you care to keep pushing the clock back.

But I think the meaning here is pretty clear.
>>
>>49775395
Yep nothing whatsoever to do with extreme poverty and lack of access to education.

No correlation whatsoever.

Go back to your containment board where you belong.
>>
File: so-smug.jpg (236KB, 588x719px) Image search: [Google]
so-smug.jpg
236KB, 588x719px
>>49782446
Bugger off, pheasant. The civilized people are squawking.
>>
>>49781581
Agreed. Then you get the idiot /pol/-tards who think that only Slavs count because the Slavs are "the last truly pure White race."
>>
>>49778573
Finns are warforged automata
>>
File: jigger.jpg (44KB, 634x299px) Image search: [Google]
jigger.jpg
44KB, 634x299px
>>49761526
>You can say Black, anon, we won't get mad unless you spit it out like it tastes bad.

I'll give you credit when you people stop getting upset every time I say we need to kill all jiggers. And we really do, by the way - those disgusting, African parasites have no place in a functioning ecosystem.
>>
File: 5575244_orig[1].jpg (112KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
5575244_orig[1].jpg
112KB, 620x349px
>>49782352
>That sounds hideously diseased looking, is there some level of stigma against them or is everyone just bizarrely patterned?

Frankly, there aren't enough Humans to Stigma against one another, so when the other fantasy races see "speckled" Humans they just write it off as, "Well, Humans sometimes have spots, you know- like a Dog or a Horse."

Other Human ethnicity are shades of Black, Brown, or Umber and although the ones not used to seeing "White" People are obviously shocked, they eventually come to know them as just the "Speckled folk".

This whole reason though is due to Centaur-breeding; the two sub-species interbred with one another so thoroughly that no "pure-breed" of their sub-species/race currently exists- everyone is a certain mixed % of the other.
The Quail-Complexion people of the Aspens and Northern Regions are just a product of inheriting piebaldism from Centaurs, having the highest mixed ratio of Centaur to Human in their genetics.
>>
>>49761848
>germanic
>"people"
>>
>>49786024
So is there some reason you hate white people so much you need to make them mutant freaks in your setting? It doesn't add up. If it wasn't racially motivated you'd just make everyone some kind of weird shade or pattern.

>Centaur mixing
And the only trait is fucked up skin? Not fur, horse legs, ears, what have you? Hardly makes sense.
>>
>>49785252

Hate to break it to you, but euros and asians in the exact same geographic and financial straits do tend to score higher.

So there's at least some correlation, irrelevant to status or wealth.

If I had to guess, it's cultural.
>>
>>49761978
Because the sex drive isnt colorblind. And that makes people with different skin color different "flavors" (think of icecream) of man/woman. Look at the categories on your average porn site, if you want evidence.

The sex drive isnt color blind and skin color goes a long way to define the type of a person (latin lover, nordic viking, black zulu warrior, etc). Different types create different, competing associations in other people (females, for example).

Can't people of different skin color be friends? Absolutely, obviously so. But the different skin color adds a special element of rivalry, always.

tl;dr = people with different skin color are neither brothers nor mortal enemies; they are friends and rivals at the same time
and that is a concept that is too difficult for the binary thinking of most pea brains out there
>>
>>49786023
kek
>>
>>49786128

Fantasy Humans in a Fantasy setting are themselves a Fantasy Race; just like Dwarves, Orcs, Elves, Gnomes, Giants, etc.. They do not have nor require any kind of bearing on our own reality or world.

You asked about the White folks; I told you about the closest proximity.

>And the only trait is fucked up skin? Not fur, horse legs, ears, what have you? Hardly makes sense.

There's a couple of other things, but you only asked about skin, so I only answered what was relevant:
Pointed horse-like ears can happen, but the trait is submissive when compared to round-ears, even Centaurs usually don't have pointed ears.
The Spine is often more physically robust & flexible, back muscles more powerful as well as two pieces of vestigial cartilage that allow Centaurs to pivot their human torsos nearly 180 degrees, but in Humans it does literally nothing.
Genitals have also gotten a little out of hand, but I have a feeling if I go into that you'll just make it entirely about that.

Other then that, no; people aren't devolving into weird goldfish-genetic-esque-kronenberg-horse people.
Your Morphology is determined by who your Mother is: Centaur mom, centaur children, Human mom, human children- doesn't matter which sub-species the father is. Maybe not entirely "scientifically accurate", but it's fantasy and centaurs don't exist, so fuck it.

>So is there some reason you hate white people so much you need to make them mutant freaks in your setting?

There also aren't any Asian, Middle-Eastern, "Indigineous" Latino or a host of other ethnicities in the world- I don't see you throwing a shit parade about them not being there.
>>
>>49761526
No. Lightest skin tone around is still pretty dark.
>>
>>49761957
Yes. Howard's too racist for him to be anything else. Also, this entire thread is retarded.
>>
>find a funny thread on /tg/
>return from lunch, it's been deleted because the OP had a catgirl in it
>meanwhile, this is still going
What a goddamn fucking joke.
>>
>>49765970
Someone doesn't want America to be great again.
>>
>>49786474
>They do not have nor require any kind of bearing on our own reality or world.
They do not. But it's suspicious when you copy paste real world ethnicities wholesale, except whites, who you make freakish, diseased monsters. That stands out.

>I have a feeling if I go into that you'll just make it entirely about that.
Because that makes it smell like magical realm.

>Human mom
Now this is some suspension of disbelief breaking shit right here. Human women can't take horse dong vaginally. Shit doesn't work.

>I don't see you throwing a shit parade about them not being there.
'Cause them being absent is one thing, them being present just to be a freakshow is another.
>>
>>49761526
I have NotMediterraneans, and the palest ones share a border/bloodline with the NotPre-Kingdoms Chinese. Their main god is essentially a hodgepodge of Hjalti Earlybeard, Alexander the Great, and the Emprah.

Plus it's relatively Bronze Age tech level fantasy, so most of the different races still don't know the others exist yet, so there's fun to be had with different human ethnic and cultural groups hating and warring with eachother, while on the other end of the continent there's a nation on nonhumans doing the same.

Ita always interesting seeing people willing to kill eachother over various different tribal squabbles. Such is a sad part of man's nature
>>
>>49786778
>Human women can't take horse dong vaginally.
I wish I can agree with you, but sadly there are websites dedicated to proving this wrong
>>
>>49786897
Here's the thing about that shit: It's mostly oral and hand jobs. Because it'll kill them otherwise. The only ones you'll see those freaks going all the way with is small ponies, not full on horses.
>>
I play pathfinder so the only white people are all lawful evil villains who hate women, all the heroes are spunky rebels who are all transwomyn of color
>>
>>49761526
They are hunted throughout the land to prevent their racism from ever coming back. The PCs routinely hunt them down.
>>
>>49786919
>>49786897
The average horse penis is roughly the same proportions, in terms of diameter and length, as a human arm.
>>
>>49788133
Hint: Fisting doesn't typically involve shoving your arm up there.
>>
>>49761526
in almost 99.9% of fantasy and/or sci-fi settings humans are essentially the "white people" race
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.