[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dcg/ Dropzone/Dropfleet Commander General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 60

File: Daemon Bait.jpg (143KB, 738x637px) Image search: [Google]
Daemon Bait.jpg
143KB, 738x637px
/dcg/ Dropzone/Dropfleet Commander General

Scourge PscOps edition

>>49698762 → Last thread
>Hawk Wargames website, with links to models, rules, and forums
http://www.hawkwargames.com/

>DZC rules, units, errata, etc
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3e69ovwksc27r/DZC#3e69ovwksc27r

>DZC Phase 2 units
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hjxrk1f2i0fv283/Phase2_units.pdf
>DZC Phase 2 rules and scenarios
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9o0mghzvf3gsnzg/Phase2-rulesScenarios.pdf
>DZC Phase 2 fluff
http://www.mediafire.com/download/novaydro2mxo074/Phase2-fluff.pdf

>free DZC army builders
http://www.dzc-ffor.com/
http://solomonder.com/scoldzap/

>dropfleet preorder, showing prices and lotsa pics
http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/3951-dropfleet-commander
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/table-top-miniatures/dropfleet-commander.html
http://www.thewarstore.com/dropfleet-commander-preorder.html

>DFC Kickstarter, lots of useful information to drudge through
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hawkwargames/dropfleet-commander

>All currently leaked photos of the DFC rulebook, courtesy of the facebook group and multiple anons
http://imgur.com/a/i48YR

>DFC ship stat pics
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ci1w3beqaeu5nca/AADismn1gX0dYWShk45csdRca?dl=0

Reminder to ignore bait, unless it is masterfully crafted.

initial topic: Overall, which faction has the best aesthetics? Both on ground and in space?
>>
Fucked up the last thread link in the OP, it's actually.
>>49724597
>>
First for Scourge have best ships and best ground units.
>>
Okay, opening question for the thread- how threatening do people think shaltari impel weapons will be?

As a PHR player, I'm not particularly worried by them, as broadside firepower means that most of my ships can still angle around to a firing solution on something.

I can see UCM getting a bit of a hit as UCM seems fairly laser focused which means if you can get them turned enough or are'nt in their forwards arc to begin with, you can stop their narrow angle lasers from getting onto priority targets.
>>
>>49752138
also RE A E S T H E T I C S, I've not looked at ground forces, but I really like the PHR and UCM spaceship designs.
>>
File: dzc22020a.jpg (99KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
dzc22020a.jpg
99KB, 960x640px
>aesthetics
It's between scourge and shaltari for me. Funnily enough, I don't like the same thing in both factions: their grav tank models. But the battlecrabs and warstriders are awesome. I guess scourge win it for me because I love the predatory look they've got going on with their spaceships, and looking at DZC compulsory Standard choices the stalker is sexier than the tarantula.
>>
>>49752138

massed volley of impel would be the best use. if you turn the enemy ship by 90~135 degree, it could be catastrophic in CA weapon range(do note that shaltari has the longest CAW range). also shaltari CA dedicated BC has a impel weapon too.

for long range firefight. it can impedes on the firelane of BTL or DMC, Particle Triads just for 45 degree.
>>
File: s2_05_wal_13.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
s2_05_wal_13.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>49752114
>only thing Scourge are best at is dying
>>
>>49752138
If I've understood the rules correctly, they need to do 2 damage (i.e. damage with both shots) to cause the turning effect. 2+ lock is pretty good for that, but it's probably not happening every turn. I wouldn't rely on an impel weapon to keep a mothership safe from a st petersburg, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>49752235
>race is such a scary threat that shaltari set up multiple schemes to desperately try to keep them away
>"only good at dying"
>>
>>49752205
Funnily enough for me, I think both the Tarantula and Birdeater are fugly, but the Tomahawk and Kukri some of the best looking core units in the game.
>>
>>49752320
I mean, seriously, who DOESN'T love the Tomahawk? It's the best looking standard choice in the game.
>>
>>49752096
I play UCM in DzC but I think outside of their aircraft and the Broadsword PHR is probably my favorite aesthetic. In space it's all UCM though, love the double hull and giant turrets.
>>
>>49752286
Just a silly joke mate
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 1028x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 1028x648px
>>49752582

>my PHR DZC army is completely aesthetic
>except for my mandatory Phobos
>>
>>49752813

Phobos are great and type 1 walkers are gorgeous
>>
>>49752813
Just wait for DZC 2.0, bruv; we all know that eventually Dave's autism will force him to redo all the units, now that he's gotten better with CAD.
>>
>>49752639

The Cyberman - Dalek Smacktalk Smackdown was also one of the best parts of that series.

Honestly, the only thing it was missing was the Daleks opening the conversation by going YO YO YO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN19oHTv_Vg
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x549px
>>49752852

>Phobos are great

Yes

>and type 1 are gorgeous

You don't have to live in denial

>>49752856

Let's make an asymmetrical robot with a big ass gun on the right side and an itty bitty catchers mitt on the left
>>
>>49752286
>"desperately trying to keep them away"

Nigga please, the hedgehogs are just playing at being Yautja/Mojo. And not the Jojo kind. They fight for fun and honor are are probably throwing races in the path of the scourge so they can try to Predator it up and show off when they beat the scourge who's been beefed up by new species. They think they're in charge and in control of everything but they fuck up at every turn. Much like Mojo.

The white sphere is a outside force trying to break the cycle and free sapients from the Shaltari's madness.
>>
File: GunnerKatface.jpg (6KB, 146x166px)
GunnerKatface.jpg
6KB, 146x166px
>>49752852
>type 1 walkers are gorgeous
>>
>>49752969
I trust the Sphere almost as much as I trust the Shaltari.
>>
>>49752639
Just giving a little bit of bantz back, I didn't take anything personal from your dissing of the scourge.

>>49752582
I just don't like the forward-pointing vanes, could do with a sleeker body. Turret's nice though.
>>
>>49753272
I feel like Dave probably isn't going to tote out the tired old "it was evil all along!" trope.

It probably is utterly ruthless though.
>>
Given the hints of the Shaltari generally moving in two coalitions, it suggests a deep ideological divide. Perhaps whatever the fuck they're doing doesn't sit well with one group.

Might be related to the Shaltari's interest in Aaru or whatever that system's called.
>>
>>49753976
The ball's motives are unknown, and it's obviously up to something. The absolute shitshow that it caused with its unnecessarily vague warning was either a really stupid mistake or part of a larger plan that isn't just "save the humans", and I'm leaning towards the latter. I don't expect it to turn into Snidely Whiplash and advocate human extinction, but it definitely has ulterior motives and some of them are probably unsavoury.
>>
>>49754182
Way I see it, it probably has the Scourge's destruction as part of its goals.

The shitshow it caused was honestly preferable to the alternative. Dave himself has said that EAA's fleet would have been swept aside no matter what. Even less humans would have survived without the sphere's intervention, and even more would have been saved had they done as it said.
>>
File: THESHITPOSTINEST.jpg (115KB, 640x640px)
THESHITPOSTINEST.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
I don't share this mindset. I just wanted to shitpost.
>>
>>49754440
Kek
>>
>>49754403
I mean the vagueness of the warning, not the warning itself. The Sphere couldn't possibly have been stupid enough to think that claiming big spooky things were coming would be enough to convince most people. If it had provided evidence or at least specific information then things probably would have gone a lot better. The only people it saved were the ones gullible enough to follow some mysterious instructions from space that could easily have been a trap.
>>
>Never underestimate how long an upset customer can or will remain upset.
>I haven't even played my copy of Boss Monster 2 because of how pissed off I still am with Brotherwise games and their many f**kups. I'd have set fire to the damn thing except some of my friends like it enough...might be an easy Xmas present instead. Thiefs Market (TMG), same situation sans anyone having tried it yet. And with this game, if I don't get a retail box, I'm contacting Hawk about it as a missing part of my pledge. If they don't ship it then, I will take it up with the UK trade authorities others have listed below. If it hits that point, my pledge goes on eBay and I will never buy Hawk products again.

>being this mad about a fucking box
I mean, he does have legitimate and valid complaints, but at this point he's just being mad for the sake of being mad.
>>
>>49754593
It didn't need to convince most people, just the suggestible ones, who coincidentally are also more likely to accept getting nanomachines injected and so on. You don't want a load of suspicious, doubtful motherfuckers in your new society who ask difficult questions like "is upgrading our bodies REALLY necessary?".
>>
>>49754647
>a
>fucking
>cardboard
>box
>>
>>49754647
No, please. My battered and broken faith in humanity can't take much more of this.
>>
Life isn't fair guys, and it is too short to be angry.

"I'm not going to have fun with my friends playing this game because of reasons"
>>
>>49754593
>>49754661

Actually the way I see it the sphere didn't draw the weak minded or suggestible.

The sphere attracted the people who were not satisfied with their place in the UCM. It attracted those ambitious enough to take their life and future into their own hands. Those who were likely downtrodden and subjugated by the wealthy and powerful.

People rose up to rip their destiny from the hands of the rich, complacent, and decadent and took their place in the stars.
>>
>>49754797
>place in the UCM
Didn't mean UCM since that only exists after the arrival of the Scourge. Just meant humanity in general
>>
>>49754661
>"is upgrading our bodies REALLY necessary?"

It doesn't need to be necessary, it's rad either way.

And there were probably a lot of intelligent Abandonists who reasoned that if whoever sent this has the tech to hack every single piece of electronic hardware on every Cradle World simultaneously, it had to be some major shit going down that should be taken seriously. At the very least, it should be investigated. I imagine a lot of Abandonists were part of the movement less because the legit wanted to leave, and more because they thought it was ridiculous that the EAA were not even going to acknowledge or investigate the message.
>>
>>49754593
>>49754661

How to start a cult 101.
>>
>>49754797
You mean, like the ones who already went to live on what would become the UCM colonies?
>>
>>49754740
>>49754783
>tfw you share a hobby with these people
>>
Question: If you were injected into the Dropzone setting a week before the Scourge invasion, with access to a privately owned but battle-worthy space vessel and your current knowledge of future events, would you make the jump at Vega or stay behind?

Assume that trying to warn the EAA wouldn't go well due to lack of proof, and that you can't jump to the colonies ahead of time because your ship/crew will be drafted into temporary service after the Battle of Vega, and simply not responding or running will make you a criminal in the eyes of the EAA and later the UCM.

So basically: would you choose willingly to be at Earth when the Scourge attack, or would you take the PHR route?
>>
>>49754938
Remove abandonist REMOVE ABANDONIST
>>
>>49754797
It wasn't an invitation to a new life, it was a warning saying that if you stayed behind you'd die. It appealed to people's fear, not their reason or their ambition.

Not to mention that the whole thing may well have been a trap. I don't know many people who would travel to a specific location for a very vague reason because an unknown entity said so, and the ones that would aren't generally very smart.

>>49754938
I'd leave. I don't like the PHR or trust the Sphere in the long term, but I know for sure that the Scourge are coming so fucking off seems like the smart choice.
>>
>>49754890
Bruh, not everyone is a monied explorer that can set up a mining business on a distant planet. The colonies were full of ambitious people, but, more prominently, they were full of people either born there or who could afford to up and leave the Cradle Worlds.

Personally though I see a the major difference between the Colonists and Abandonists as such:

>Colonists:
This could be an incredible opportunity for me, I could start my own business, I could make lots of money
>Abandonists:
This could be an incredible opportunity for mankind, I could go somewhere no one has ever gone, I could see things no one has ever seen

Colonists were drawn away by opportunity, Abandonists were drawn away by curiosity. The Colonists could make an incredible fortune, the Abandonists could make an incredible discovery.
>>
>>49755043
>It wasn't an invitation to a new life, it was a warning saying that if you stayed behind you'd die. It appealed to people's fear, not their reason or their ambition.

It's explicitly stated that it appealed to a lot of things.

It appealed to people's fear, to their desire for discovery, to their logic. Different people reacted to it in different ways. What they shared in common was that they wanted to see where it went, one way or another.
>>
>>49754938
That was a deliberatly skewed question since the second option is literally:
A: Death by plasma and/or razorworm.
B: Jelly possession
C: Surviving the invasion and getting shanked by someone over your shoes.
D: Surviving for a bit longer underground and never seeing the sun again before you die from any of the above.
>>
File: Ad Vindictam.png (1004KB, 477x845px) Image search: [Google]
Ad Vindictam.png
1004KB, 477x845px
>>49754938

Without proof or more time you will never be able to convince the EAA of what is coming or deal with the fact they are losing plenty of military resources with Vega cowards.

But that is no reason to become abandonist scum.

The answer is to hide your ship in waiting and rescue as many key personal and equipment you can. Priority being to scientists and R&D but anyone of future value to the UCM should be ensured rescue.

Then cryosleep yourself and come back and give the UCM foreknowledge of events like the PHR/Resistance alliance trap or the attacks on Ferrum.

Then turn into Idris Elba to free earth in RECONQUEST 2671 THIS SATURDAY ONLY.
>>
>>49755092
Well, yeah.

I'm pointing out that you can't really say it was the wrong choice to take the warning's word. Any one of us would almost undoubtedly follow the sphere knowing what we know. The Abandonists and the EAA didn't know this, but we, the more informed party, can see which would be the correct choice pretty clearly.

Though I'd like to see people's logic if they say they'd stay. And you forgot option E: try to tear through the Scourge blockade and jump for the colonies. A bunch of ships did manage it.
>>
I bet tennisball's vague warning was what its maker intended.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (94KB, 500x386px)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
94KB, 500x386px
>>49755132
>yfw anon chooses PHR
>becomes immortal via nanomachines
>pulls this plan but for aesthetics
>the reason the PHR seem to outmaneuver everyone is that they have future knowledge from anon
>>
We've gotten a bit off track anyway. The point is that the Sphere could have easily saved billions more lives and not caused a civil war, just by being a bit more specific with its warning. That points to either uncharacteristic incompetence on the ball's part or some serious ulterior motives.
>>
>>49755262
Agreed
>>
>>49755262

Internal strife is the what tennisball wanted according to famous theory.
>>
>>49755262
Oh, sure. I'm betting it even predicted the UCM's formation.

Maybe it actually realized that there was no feasible way for a species of humanity's tech level to get everyone off the Cradle Worlds in time, and that trying would just result in an even harder stomp for those left behind, and no UCM.
>>
>>49755262
>That points to either uncharacteristic incompetence on the ball's part or some serious ulterior motives.
Reminds me of the Shaltari tribe, "the friends" (which tribe are they actually, by the way?) ruining their alliance by asking humanity to fight for them. It was said that the Shaltari were perfectly in touch with human politics, culture, and thought, and that it was an obvious and uncharacteristic misstep for them.
>>
>>49755347

The first tribe to meet humanity was apaches.
>>
>>49755346

Tennisball have made a great setback for UCM if it ever did anticipated that.

If the tennisball wanted to save more people also predicting ucm will rise, it could direct abandonists to the colonies.
>>
>>49755378
Can you say which page or book this is said? From what I remember, The Friends have never been in conflict with humanity (or the UCM, iirc), while we do see the Apache fighting with them. This is also shown by the fact that Ramses is from Apache, and he has fought against the UCM as well.
>>
>>49755424

Reconquest p1 shows us that ramses was the first shaltari who introduced his name to the humanity. And he is a apache.
>>
>>49755458
Well damn, I guess I'm retarded. Thanks anon, no idea where I got the idea that the Apache weren't The Friends.
>>
>>49755346
A coordinated effort that would only half work and would eventually devolve into a shitshow would be far better than what went down. That was a shitshow from start to finish.

And if half the military hadn't been wasted on internal conflicts then more people would have been able to evacuate to the colonies since the EAA would have held out longer before going down.
>>
>>49755415
The Scourge can get to the colonies though. It clearly wanted some people in a totally unknown place.
>>
File: image.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98KB, 612x491px
>Write a prologue that explains why there are two human factions at war
>go out of my way to make neither faction the bad guy or sole owner of responsibility for the war
>people argue about it anyway

Ok
>>
>>49755579
>frogposter is Dave
holy shit, sprue on head pls
>>
The ball wanted a species to be its thralls. The traitors fill that void.

The UCM wasn't planned, but now that they exist and are forcing everyone's hand with reconquest the ball will use them to further their own ends as much as possible.

The traitors benefit greatly from this arrangement so far. It remains to be seen if they will continue to do so.
>>
>>49755537

If tennisball really did care for ucm. It could send abandonist sooner or later, otherwise, give some aid.

It is evident that the one of two options is true. The first is tennisball never expected for ucm's formation, second one is that tennisball have predicted ucm's formation but it didn't give a shit or wanted to mar ucm's strength.
>>
>>49755579

That is part of the allure, fluff fights are fun when you aren't an autist. (not saying you are, but go to dakka and you shall see what happens)

I think the PHR are painted in a worse light in the book though. The intention being that there is plenty of temptation to back their side. The more human than human cyber augment part appeals to a lot of people. Relatively easy life unlike UCM. PHR abandonists escaped the scourge horror making themselves feel vindicated.

The fluff price is paid for by firing first, acting like arrogant dicks, having morally grey goals towards standard humans.

The writing in the books isn't amazing, but the it is well designed to give the races equal appeal to the different types of players.
>>
>Nearly two hundred years ago a small white sphere crashed on earth and transmitted a message that would lead to strife and division amoung men and the exodus of many people who would form the PHR
>PHR forming their own mysterious motive and goals
>Looking for something strange
>A black hole orbited by research/military stations
>Massive and unexpected PHR assault force shows up
>Begin fighting their way to towards the black hole
>Defender calls in backup, huge slugfest happens
>PHR pushing singlemindedly towards the black hole
>Get in range to fire concentrated groupings of dark matter cannons at the black hole
>Enormous gravity fluctuations throw all fleets into disarray as black hole starts to warp
>PHR flagship detected firing a solid projectile at the blackhole
>It's small, but incredibly dense, hundreds if not thousands of times what should be possible, a material so strong it might withstand the incredible forces inside a black hole
>Only the slightest glimpse of the object is achieved before it disappears beyond the event horizon of the ripplling, fluctuating black hole
>A small, round, white sphere
>>
One thing too: We don't know what happened after the Abandonists left. Only that the PHR exists 150 years later.

For all we know, it could be a horrific civil war shitshow with people not fucking on board with the ball's plans, or being cyborgs or whatever. Or not being allowed to regroup with the survivors or help in any way.

Likewise, for the EAA, imagine this.
You know tricky, manipulative aliens exist (Shaltari)
New one shows up. Pretend now it's modern day.
It hacks all the internet saying 'Everyone in America, get on boats, abandon your cities and relocate to antarctica in one year or you will all die'. And that's it.
Okay, cults form and may go. That's one thing.
Then towns have riots. Emergency service workers and other critical people consider going. A chunk of the Navy defects.

So while 2% of the population is doing incredibly dumb shit, the legitimate government is like 'No, you can't fucking take the aircraft carriers away forever to do your dumb thing'.
>>
>order dropfleet from LGS
>less than 24 hours later they have it
I don't post in these threads often, are there any questions that people still have about the rules, the 2 player box, whatever?
>>
>>49755992
Can you list off or take pictures of all the special ship and weapon rules?
>>
>>49756083
Well I just opened to the ship special rules section:
>Aegis--add a bonus to the point defense value of any friendly ships within 4", same orbital layer, bonus applies to self
>Atmospheric--you can enter the atmosphere
>Beast--lock numbers of all weapon systems are reduced by 1 by crippling damage, take more crippling damage every activation
>Cloak--apples uncrippled, partial only gets minor spikes, full cloak doesn't get any spikes
>Detector--can always active scan even if your group is doing something else
>Launch--you launch things
>Open--no coherency
>Outlier--same as open but only ignore battlegroup
>Rare--stricter limits on how many of these groups you can have (1/2/3)
>Reinforced Armor--crits triggered by three above lock number instead of two
>Regenerate--make damage control rolls during roundup to heal hull points, crippling damage stops this
>Stealth--shoot one weapon and maintain silent running
>Vectored--turn when you feel like it
Weapons:
>Alt-X--same as dropzone, pick one of the "linked" weapons to fire
>air-to-air--if you're both ships in atmosphere, no penalties for you to hit them
>bloom--additional minor spike when firing
>bombardment--no penalties for shooting at ground if in lower 2 layers
>burnthrough--if you equal or beat Lock you can keep rolling until you fail, specifies max damage you can deal in weapon system, crits only apply to the one roll that achieves it
>Maulers--burnthrough but Lock is equal to enemy armor
>Calibre--reduce Lock by 1 when shooting at indicated size ship
STILL GOING BALLS
>close action--too long but will add later if needed
>corrupter--crits deal fire, roll for even more fire after every activation (need a 6)
>crippling--cripples on crit
>distortion--damage value equal to hits weapon system made before saves
>escape velocity--must always shoot at higher targets, no layer penalty
>flash--minor spike when shooting, another minor when 3+ damage inflicted
>fusillade--add X value to attack on weapons free 2LONG
>>
>>49756423
>impel--do X damage to turn target 45 degrees
>Limited--fire X times
>Link--linked weapons count as one weapon, can be fire at different targets
>particle--crits if lock value met, no passive saves
>scald--armor suffers +1 penalty if within scan range
I am paraphrasing these and details may or may not be totally accurate
>>
>>49756423
>mauler
>distortion
>flash can give a major spike
SHIET
>>
Aww, the DMC isnt quite as good as I was hoping if only crits cause the table o doom
>>
>>49756508
>flash can give a major spike

And most UCM BTL's will manage at least 3 damage, nevermind the Viper on the Avalon.
>>
>>49756524
>only crits half of its shots
Boo hoo.
>>
>all this cuckery in the comments
Kek
>>
>>49755992
How exactly does Shaltari ground deployment work?
>>
>>49757266
Portals.
>>
>>49757304
I'm going to bully their warp gates in DFC
>>
CONFIRMATION NOTICE
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>49757530
What pledge level?
>>
File: Angry feels.jpg (63KB, 633x758px)
Angry feels.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>49757530
I'm really happy for you anon.
>>
File: 1468183746690.png (440KB, 645x1260px)
1468183746690.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>49757530
Congrats!
Where and what pledge?
>>
>>49757530
On the upside, at least this means that their dispatch system is up and running again.
Mind taking a screenshot of the email? (with pertinent information blocked out, of course)
>>
Why does everyone act like the ball including unverifiable details in its warning would have helped?
>>
>>49756457
Can a Calypso screw both linked weapon profiles?
>>
>>49757793
Buncha mad baselines, bruh.
>>
File: knight shrug.png (157KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
knight shrug.png
157KB, 500x309px
>>49757530
>tfw when i don't have a confirmation but also i am not at home and might not be able to go back for awhile.
>i really don't know what i should feel besides tired
>>
>>49757793

The argument is that it DID NOT proved verifiable details when it very easily could.
>>
>>49757816
No

>>49757793
We were asking for verifiable data which the ball did not supply but was fully within the power to do so.
>>
>>49757947
It didn't want no trouble.

This way, everyone that went with it was willing, actively desiring, and had both physically and politically no way back.

Like a cult leader isolating its flock.

I actually think it's pretty benevolent, and you should always attribute hyper competence to it if in doubt.
>>
>>49757947
What verifiable details could it possibly have provided prior to the arrival of the Scourge?
>>
>>49758288
Well, detailed information on who or what the scourge were. Perhaps locations where humanity could send scoutships to prior to the invasion by a few days or weeks.
Details that the ball will provide coordinates for a new world for them to go to from Vega.
Anything to increase it's credibility beyond ominously sending a single 140 character spaceTweet.
>>
>>49758355
>Well, detailed information on who or what the scourge were
This is not verifiable prior to the invasion
>Perhaps locations where humanity could send scoutships to prior to the invasion by a few days or weeks.
It would be a small number of days, and it would have been too late by the time the scourge showed up.
>Details that the ball will provide coordinates for a new world for them to go to from Vega.
If that was given to everyone instead of just those who heeded the warning then there would have been no PHR.
>Anything to increase it's credibility beyond ominously sending a single 140 character spaceTweet.
We don't actually know what it said.
>>
File: Spacetweet.jpg (274KB, 1147x862px) Image search: [Google]
Spacetweet.jpg
274KB, 1147x862px
>>49758465
Say what now?
>>
>>49758509
And where does it say that no other explanations of anything ever happened?

Nice deflection on the verifiability though.
>>
File: Spacetweetextra2.jpg (374KB, 648x923px)
Spacetweetextra2.jpg
374KB, 648x923px
>>49758465
>>49758509
>>49758570
> no explanations ever happened?
On the rest of the page? Page 5 of the DZC 1.1 rulebook for that matter.

Concering verifiable data, oh I don't know, coordinates for worlds where scourge were currently occupying? They use fold space nodes as well, and if the white sphere is as good as it claims gaining access to those codes shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>49758509
The interesting question is who 'we' is.
>>
>>49758671
Yeah, I'm sure showing up wouldn't have triggered an instant ahead-of-schedule invasion at all, totally not preventing the formation of the PHR.
>>
File: e-SnfdE1_400x400.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
e-SnfdE1_400x400.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>49758772
The thing with "ahead-of-schedule" invasions is that you generally have a schedule for a very good reason.

> preventing the formation of the PHR
What a tragedy.
>>
>>49758893
If your schedule isn't subject to change when your target finds out about your planned surprise attack then you might as well be Italy.
>>
>>49758893
>> preventing the formation of the PHR
>What a tragedy.
That was the sphere's entire objective, so....
>>
File: Ares.jpg (83KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ares.jpg
83KB, 960x640px
Gorgeous
>>
Just got an email from Hawk, the missing shipping emails were indeed an error with their system and has been resolved.
>>
>>49758941
Here's an alternate plan for the sphere
>Hey Earthmens! You've got this huge enemy coming called the Scourge. They're alien body-snatchers who are going to conquer Earth and the Cradle Worlds. They're too much for you to fight no matter your preparation.
>Seriously folks, they'll be here in a year. So before then, go head out to Ferrum or Aurum or something. Those places are safe. You don't want to be fucking evacuating under fire.
>If you're cool with it, come with me to Vega right after I'm proven right, and we're going to go on an amazing hotblooded star adventure to save the galaxy.
>Seriously though, really consider hanging out in the colonies. If you don't get invaded on the first day of Spacemarch, I'll buy your air fare back home.
>Also, btw. Shaltari are the fuckers who sold you out. Surprised? I'm not.
>White Sphere, Out. (drop mic)
>>
>>49759361
>Including literally zero verifiable details that weren't in the original message, and suggesting alternatives to the PHR too.
3/10
>>
honestly I think the Occam's razor here is that the white ball didn't believe any humans would have survived at all and that the PHR would be all that was left of humanity.

The UCM surviving was probably an ideological boon but a practical headache.
>>
>>49759531
There's gotta be a PHR family or two who left a colony world to follow the tennis ball. Gotta be awkward realizing you didn't need to leave.
>>
>>49759814
>Gotta be awkward to have left for a better place when you would have survived elsewhere
As a descendant of immigrants, I assure you this is not the case.
>>
>verifiable details

There would have been no way to provide this without risking a great deal. There's the possibility that the humans will be detected and tracked back and the invasion comes early. There's the possibility that the EAA decides that getting everyone to the colonies on time is impossible and bunkers up to defend, meaning no PHR and a slightly longer curbstomp. There's the possibility that the Shaltari just direct the Scourge to the colonies after loads of humans relocate, since there's now an appreciable amount of force there - so no PHR and no UCM.

It was crucial that the PHR happen because, supposedly, the Shaltari couldn't point the Scourge at it, not knowing where it is. It's likely the colonies were only spared because the Shaltari couldn't imagine them even slowing down the Scourge.
>>
>>49759814
Yeah being an immortal, super aesthetic posthuman must be so awkward.
>>
>>49759911
>There is no way to provide this without accomplishing its own methods

AKA Making a thrall race to do the fighting for them. While letting the rest of the humans die off because fuck'em
>>
>>49759531

This is my belief as well.
>>
>>49759911

that's not tempting, if shaltari would ever reacted to the detailed warning, they should have fared for tennisball's warning itself, no matter how vague it is. to begin invasion 4 days earlier is not a big deal.
>>
>>49759814

It probably sucked massive balls to be an original colonists.

Massive waves of EAA establishment and refugees show up and take over. Object, and you're a rebel. Keep your mouth shut and you're a peon.
>>
File: c1.jpg (191KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
c1.jpg
191KB, 768x960px
Sup DZC General. I love you guys for making this a regular thing
>>
>>49760199
All the situations posed above are worse for humanity, not just for the sphere. All evidence seems to indicate that it didn't think humans would survive at all, and if they just went to the colonies the Shaltari would point the Scourge at them.

>>49760224
They wouldn't have reacted to a detailed warning. They'd react to mankind suddenly moving all its shit to the colonies, whereas the Abandonist flight was negligable in comparison to something like that. If the Shaltari made sure the Scourge could find the Cradle Worlds, the only reason they have for not supplying the colonies too is that they wouldn't even be a speed bump for the Scourge. A sizable presence there would change that.

The only reliable way the sphere had of saving anyone was to make sure they went somewhere the Shaltari couldn't find.
>>
>>49760366
Would have sucked to have been a first or second generation UCM member as well. You spend your whole life building an infrastructure to best build an invasion on planets you've never seen for a war you'll never be a part of.
>>
>>49760396

guiding scourge to cradle worlds and to colonies are the different matter. if shaltari did, they are sure to know where cradle world is. not colonies.

if shaltari had know there are colonies out there other than cradle worlds, it is certain that they should expected multitude of refugee would get to colonies.

shaltari don't know where colonies are, it is likely they aren't aware of colonies existence itself.
>>
File: Vroom.jpg (187KB, 960x640px)
Vroom.jpg
187KB, 960x640px
>>49752582
>Best looking
>Not Resistance Technical
I'mtechnicallyright
>>
>>49760980
>literal clown cars
Dave is good with scale 99.9% of the time.
That is the .1%
>>
>>49761011
Shut up anon I love them
Also, checked
>>
>>49760568
>for a war you'll never be a part of.
I think you may be dramatically underestimating the amount of drafting that is going to occur.
>>
NEW KS UPDATE!
>>
>>49761229
Didn't the reconquest take place 150 years after the Scourge invasion? There were entire generations born in between that time. You might get involved in the armed forces but you won't be involved in the reconquest unless I've massively misunderstood UCM technological levels.
>>
>>49761229
He means that they'll be dead of old age by the time Reconquest happens. It's a 160 year prep time after all.

Also I really like the new homefront fluff. Scourge considering Ferrum a nuclear free-fire zone, and filling dropships with random dead people they've found to dump on UCM positions. They invaded Aluminia literally just to dump toxic waste into the ocean to kill all the fish. It also notes that besides Ferrum the Scourge made no move against the major UCM worlds, suggesting that they either found humanity by trial and error or the Shaltari were being massive Jews again.
>>
>>49761269
Oh, didn't realize you were talking about people in the intervening time.
>>
>>49761308
eh, easy way to misunderstand.

Question to the thread, with general release on October 14th will you be buying anything? I was tempted on picking up another starter set since that would give me 7 cruisers for UCM and Scourge along with 12 frigates each. Anyone else have some of their own plans?
>>
>>49761342
I will probably grab another starter for my UCM.
>>
Dear Backers

We are getting into our dispatches.
We had a small hiccup last week where a number of pledges went out without notifications going out to customers. It was our intention that tracking information went out with every order, so apologies if you get your order without any tracking – we have found the error, and are ensuring that all dispatches are going out with a notification to each backer regarding their pledge. Following on from the video and Kickstarter Update last weekend,

Dave wanted to share a typed message with you all:

>Firstly, we have some Feedback on the Beasts of War Weekender Kickstarter update slot. Choosing to deliver the update in video format was a conscious choice as we thought it important to convey the news verbally and in a more personal manner. Beasts of War is an ideal platform for us as we do not yet have a sophisticated video setup of our own and we felt much of it was said best via this format. I had planned a visit to Beasts of War for the purpose of promoting Dropfleet Commander, and thought it was an important time to put out a video from me about the Kickstarter.

>This video was one of the last I filmed while I was there. It was unscripted and unrehearsed and as a result I didn't quite cover everything I should have. Most importantly, I did not apologise directly for the situation - I am extremely sorry that the dispatch of the pledges has not gone to plan, and that this delay has affected so many people. Omitting a clear apology was entirely unintentional and for that I'm sorry.
>>
File: ferals.jpg (73KB, 800x532px)
ferals.jpg
73KB, 800x532px
>>49761011
Actually, those technicals aren't that off in scale.
A standing human is tall. These guys are fatter than most people, but have you seen pictures of real technicals?

Seems pretty comparable. Especially since the Resistance Models are cut-down sedans like an El Camino, not full pickup trucks.
>>
>In my time at Beast's of War I filmed some great content to support Dropfleet Commander. The next videos will be released on October 14th, so keep an eye out for those. We will do our best to inform you all ahead of time when future content is due to go out too. This has been a challenging experience for us all in the last few weeks, but we have tried to adapt quickly to the situation. Several Hawk staff who normally work on communications are now in the warehouse assisting with packing. Getting your pledges out as fast as humanly possible is our priority.

>As stated in the video update, the first wave of Dropfleet Commander’s retail launch will be going ahead as planned on October 14th. Once again we apologise for the less than ideal nature of this arrangement. Supporting all of our community, including retailers who have places where people can play the game, is one of the cornerstones of Dropfleet Commander’s future, and is very important to us. The launch had been planed far in advance for a time when we had anticipated that all pledges would have been shipped. The printing delays and subsequent logistical challenges unfortunately prevented us for realising our intentions and the current arrangement is a compromise. We have also delayed the further retail waves to ensure as much of the entire team are focused on the Kickstarter fulfilment.

>You should expect another update at the start of next week to include more information on when we hope to have completed shipments of all Kickstarter pledges. The team who are managing the shipment and packing logistics are very much more in control of the situation now that the printed materials have arrived, and although I visited the warehouse yesterday, the processes are well in place to know that the daily rate of dispatch has increased to a higher level than it was previously.
>>
>The absence of an update to the Hawk Wargames website to include Dropfleet Commander is a necessary result of the additional manpower dedicated to packing. Most staff at Hawk cover multiple roles and we are of course focused on dispatch as a first priority. In addition to a final shipping date we hope to have an estimated timeframe for the launch of the revised website by early next week. A key thing to mention here, is that while we will be taking orders on the site for Dropfleet Commander products, we will NOT be shipping ANY of them until we have honoured our commitments to our backers. This will be made clear on the website also!

>The penultimate point to mention, is that our retail and distribution partner in Germany will be promoting Dropfleet Commander later this week and over the weekend at Europe's biggest board gaming/tabletop convention – SPIEL. A small Hawk Team not involved in the packing process (including myself) will be on hand to assist them with English language demos and to answer any questions attendees might have for us. As this is launch weekend, they will have a limited quantity of wave 1 Dropfleet stock on hand in addition to the complete Dropzone Commander range. We look forward to seeing some of you there! You can find us in Hall 2, at booth 2-F160.

>Finally, I would like again to reiterate that we are doing our utmost to get your pledges out to you as fast as we can and to apologise sincerely for the delay in your pledges, for the delay in communication and for the retail release of the game coming before all the pledges had been sent out.

>Thank you all for your continued support, understanding and patience,

- David Lewis,
Director, Hawk Wargames
>>
>>49761417
The DZC humans are half as tall as the truck is long. That's 50% taller than in your photo. Not awful scale, but not good either.
>>
>>49761417
M8, the driver's cabin is a fucking box compared to them; literal clown-car tier.
>>
>>49761439
HIRE
A
WEBMASTER

Hawk has been letting this go for *years*. If ever there was a time then dropfleet was it. Maybe not full time, but get a guy.

Hawk has my continued support, understanding, and patience.
>>
>>49761504
>HIRE
>A
>WEBMASTER
I completely agree; at the very least, hire another guy whose primary duties ARE webmastering and communications, it looks like Louis has his hands full with too much other stuff to do a proper job.

inb4 the usual crowd complain about this update because no mention of >boxes
>>
>>49761539
I've been saying this for years though. The forum bullshit was more than enough to justify a part time webmaster.
>>
>>49761618
>The forum bullshit was more than enough to justify a part time webmaster.
What forum bullshit? It just taking a long time to get registered, or something else?
>>
>>49761659
Taking 2+ months to get registered isn't enough to qualify as bullshit?
>>
>>49761678
That is bullshit (and was easily solved on my end by just shooting off an email), but I was wondering if there was some OTHER bullshit you were referring to.
>>
>>49761697
He isn't wrong. Took me like 3 weeks and a few emails.

They need a bit more staff, but people are always expensive.
>>
File: my hovercraft is full of eels.jpg (13KB, 178x41px) Image search: [Google]
my hovercraft is full of eels.jpg
13KB, 178x41px
Do you think Hawk reads these threads?
>>
>>49761725
Part time people aren't too expensive. And Hawk is small. People won't blame them for hiring part time workers like they would for big companies, doubly so because the hours would be flexible in the case of a webmaster.

>>49761783
Occasionally, but not often enough to get the ithkuil reference I started.
>>
>>49761725
Hopefully the addition of DFC to their portfolio, with an effective second relaunch of the DZC community with it, will bring in enough revenue for them to expand a bit

How does Hawk's roster actually break down, if anyone knows? I know they all share duties for the most part, but primarily there's:
Dave: CAD and game design
Louis: Operations (and presumably communications, now that Simon is gone)
Patrice: Art
James: Writer (he needs an assistant to proof their stuff, tbqh)
Sean: Business relations, I'd presume

>>49761783
We may never know, but I hope they do
>>
>>49761808
Reminder to paint >>49761783 on all scourge ships and vehicles.
>>
>>49761808
>Occasionally,
[proofs_chicken.png]
>>
>>49761783
they better not. Everyone of their asses not with dave better be in the fucking warehouse
>>
All of you fukbois wouldn't even know about hovercraft being full of eels if it wasn't for me.
>>
>>49761887
>implying I wasn't the first one to post Ithkuil in these threads
>>
>>49761900
I was first and I'll fight

Seriously though, someone post the first Ithkuil reference and I'll tell you whether it was me or not.
>>
>>49761935
First mention I've found.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43753649/#43763355
>>
>>49761887
What does that mean exactly? Do Scourge have a written language now?
>>
>>49761999
Nah, it's just a hyper autistic philisophical conlang; one of the translated example phrases is "my hovercraft is full of eels"
http://ithkuil.net/

>>49761988
On a related note, man, what a trip to be going through all these old threads; we were all so maximum hype back then.
>>
>>49761988
Yeah alright, i wasn't first. I'm probably just too drunk tonight. >43764091 was definitely me though
>>
>>49761999
"My hovercraft is full of eels" is a classic foreign language example sentence first established in a Monty Python skit in the early 1970s. I introduced the ithkuil translation to /dcg/ long ago.
>>
File: Beijing1.jpg (309KB, 1500x960px)
Beijing1.jpg
309KB, 1500x960px
>tfw you just want your giant Beijing
>>
>>49762431

>turn it upside down and it's a wonderful space battleship Yamato
>>
Some pretty schway schemes from the FB.

>tfw you'll have to choose between magnetization and greenstuffing the seams away.
>>
File: way 2 heretical.jpg (40KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
way 2 heretical.jpg
40KB, 409x513px
>>49762431
>tfw my order may have shipped without a notification being sent.
>I may never know if/when my package will arrive.
>>
>>49762650
Fug. I guess I'm going to have to change my paint scheme now.

Now that I think of it, maybe I should give my battleships individual paint jobs.
>>
>>49762820
Mine turned up without so much as a change of status on the website. It was a lovely surprise.
>>
>>49762853
On the pledge manager? They exported the database from that months ago, they don't use it for anything anymore.
>>
File: 1429997737439.gif (2MB, 240x220px) Image search: [Google]
1429997737439.gif
2MB, 240x220px
>>49762820
>no dispatch email
>living ten miles from my set mailing address as of last weekend
>package status could be anywhere between "in the warehouse" and "already delivered" and I still wouldn't know
It's hard fighting the urge to call my parents every six hours to see if my man-toys have arrived yet.

On the plus side, I now have a decent workshop set up in my walk-in closet. At the rate I'm going I might actually clear my assembly backlog before my fleets get here. It's a good thing this DZC Shaltari starter doesn't have anything to trigger my addiction to magnetization.
>>
File: 1467941457846.jpg (74KB, 590x390px) Image search: [Google]
1467941457846.jpg
74KB, 590x390px
>>49762895
Well, I'm not very clever.

I guess it's a good thing I bought the ships just for the sake of painting them.
>>
Tei svasuřfal.
Svuic than-n izadhumsiuţ.
Svac than-n uitacioxine icai’cókhiţe.
Eixalund te svaloit.
Uetö ˉqe ˉiočqal ˉič’alaň.
ˉQe ˉkéi’iulöt’ izap’alarxondü tu skhal ˉqau.
ˉKâ’ìuta svelöt’ e uicawîluad.
Iun-niu ti casexh.
>>
>>49763619

Plz speak in anglish, speaker of some indo-european tongue.
>>
>>49763804
That's no indo-european tongue, that's mad scientist tongue.
>>
>>49754938
Post-humanism now.
>>
Is there any official material detailing how Shaltari teleportation looks, sounds, or functions (for example: instantaneous vs. brief period of transit)?

I'm writing a little thing and I want to be as accurate as possible.
>>
>>49763977
The rulebook describes it as instantaneous any time it mentions speed or duration the word instantly is used
>>
>>49763977
https://youtu.be/JgbFHHHE4Vk
>>
File: 1428778926562.png (36KB, 285x330px) Image search: [Google]
1428778926562.png
36KB, 285x330px
>>49764377
>gates are flying rings
>constructs have to be covered with rings before they can be teleported
Dear God.
>>
>>49754938
Question: If you were injected into the Dropzone setting a week before the Scourge invasion, with access to a privately owned but battle-worthy space vessel and your current knowledge of future events, would you make the jump at Vega or stay behind?

Assume that by going, you'd be essentially damning billions to a fate worse than death and that you'd be forced to undergo radical invasive surgery with limited benefits. If you stay, you could easily help carry many more away from the cradle worlds and even destroy a few scourge ships on your way and provide the UCM an additional ship with which to fight with.

So basically, are you a guillibe coward or would you take the Humanity route?
>>
File: 1428716455847.jpg (128KB, 827x546px)
1428716455847.jpg
128KB, 827x546px
>>49764460
>radical invasive surgery with limited benefits
I didn't know the UCM were anti-vaxxers, too. Fascinating!
>>
>>49764460
I wouldn't say they have limited benefits. The benefits are great, they just probably aren't worth giving an alien desk globe a backdoor into your brain.
>>
>>49764526
Top fucking kek.
>>
File: 1444196975639.gif (181KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
1444196975639.gif
181KB, 405x414px
>trying to order Tamiya Clear Red so I can join the shiny hotrod PHR club
>Tamiya won't ship their paint to Alaska
>Amazon postings with "free shipping" ring up as $20+ shipping for a single jar

Guess I'll have to make do with regular paint.
>>
Can anyone with the rulebook post Infantry vs Infantry combat; or bombardment vs Infantry rules?
>>
>>49765016
you don't want to join the red club. You want to join the clean white club.
>>
>>49765568
Join the green club!
>>
>>49760575
There's no reason for them to care about the colonies as they were. A bunch of refugees getting there doesn't really matter to them either.

Their goal was to make humanity fight the Scourge. The colonies weren't part of this, refugees or no, because they weren't sizable military powers. If the EAA started moving all its shit to the colonies, they'd have been drawn in too, because the Shaltari explicitly wanted to give the Scourge a fight.
>>
File: Ad Vindictam.jpg (59KB, 526x296px) Image search: [Google]
Ad Vindictam.jpg
59KB, 526x296px
>>49765641
>Their goal was to make humanity fight the Scourge

>UCM doing fine job at it without PHR help.

>It almost like helping the human race would have accomplished that goal much better.
>>
>>49765741
That anon is talking about the Shaltari. The PHR don't even know what they want.
>>
>>49764460
>you'd be essentially damning billions to a fate worse than death

You'd be doing that either way. Everyone who escaped left billions to die.

>you'd be forced to undergo radical invasive surgery with limited benefits

'Forced' is a strong word, we have no idea what the formation of the PHR looked like. Also, decelerated aging, superhuman mental and physical abilities, etc, are pretty incredible benefits, even without all the other stuff like machine interfacing.

>If you stay, you could easily help carry many more away from the cradle worlds

Or you could ferry more people away on the Vega flight, which will reliably save more peeps from a fate worth than death. Staying risks facing the Scourge and letting those people be taken as hosts.

Both morally and logically, leaving at Vega is the right thing to do. There's no point in risking your crew and passengers simply because of nationalism, that's insane.
>>
>>49765841
You mean the UCM doesn't know what the PHR wants. The entire fluff is written from UCM's point of view.
>>
>>49765741
You're no longer making any sense.

The SHALTARI wanted human to fight the Scourge. They had no intention of helping, they wanted humanity to slow the Scourge.

The white sphere's objective is unknown, but it seemed to presume that humanity would be wiped out and preserved a bunch of them. It brought humans to somewhere unknown to the Shaltari, presumably to avoid further meddling by them. What we know from the PHR is that their objectives apparently concern all life in the galaxy.
>>
>>49765908
Logically, you're right. Morally things are highly subjective and far more muddled. As you said, we don't know what the formation of the PHR looked like. If those who didn't have complete trust in the tennis ball ended up having their brains corrected (as an example, there are plenty of other shitty things that could have gone on), then any anon who isn't already a diehard PHR supporter would be fucked. And some would find supporting what would become the PHR so morally reprehensible that having a higher risk of being killed by Scourge during their escape would be worth it.
>>
>>49765963
Bruh I missed read the post train.
>>
>>49766025
>ball is love, ball is life
The official uniform is skinsuits, cyberfamiliars are a thing, free education and fukken mechs abound.
>UCM are a bunch of nerds.
>>
>>49764460
>Being injected with nanites that make you fucking awesome is terrible
>>
>>49761835
Why? I just joined for Dropfleet, need a hot meme injection.
>>
File: 1379661494902.png (724KB, 5000x2808px) Image search: [Google]
1379661494902.png
724KB, 5000x2808px
>>49766118
>not having stylish headdresses and feather capes
>not having actual familiars from inferior races
>not putting energy shields and particle beams on your mechs and/or schools
I bet you filthy animals don't even teleport.
>>
>>49762022
>>49761783
Well then, PHR should have Marain lettering. Seeing as the tennisball is an expy of a Culture Mind.

http://trevor-hopkins.com/banks/a-few-notes-on-marain.html
>>
>>49762805
And I bought a big bunch of magnets too ;_;
>>
>>49766277
>using a language based on binary rather than balanced ternary
>>
>>49766229

Who needs particle beams when mass drivers still shoot slugs slower than 0.99c ? After we reach that we can consider something else.
>>
>>49766390
>Let's develop one technology really well so we can not use it
>>
>>49766390
>Who needs particle beams
Everybody. What a silly question.
>>
Anyone else here thinks Tennisball is AI-race?
>>
>>49766025
This is true. We've got no indication that something like this happens, though, and Dave doesn't seem to want to make the PHR outright evil.
>>
>>49766717
It was a pretty extreme example. There's loads of lesser douchebaggery they could commit that wouldn't instantly make them evil.
>>
>>49766810
What, like, PHR diplomats not using coasters or something?
>>
>>49766861
You're misunderstanding me. I said lesser douchebaggery, not greater.
>>
>>49766810
Also true.

I still think, given what we know, jumping from Vega is the clear moral choice. There's no reason to risk your crew/passengers falling into Scourge hands.

If it turns out the PHR puuuurged their ranks of nonbelievers and have a kill switch in everyone's head or whatever then that changes things.
>>
>>49766229
Do you even let your hand get cut off so you can paralyse your foes with a mad trick shot and finish them at close quarters while they rage about never getting their name?
>>
>>49767055
The purge happened pre-vega though. That's why the tennisball was so vague. It gave a message such that nobody who needed to be purged would comply.
>>
>>49767097
>opinions

Again, people went to Vega for tons of different reasons. Many thought this was something that simply couldn't be ignored.

And then reasons why more details would be dumb have been outlined above. It risks the EAA trying to confirm the Scourge and leading them to the Cradle Worlds. It risks the EAA moving tons of people an equipment to the colonies, meaning the Shaltari no longer consider thme worthless backwaters, meaning the they lead the Scourge there too.
>>
>>49767184

it is certain that those who guided scourge to cradle worlds didn't know where colonies are.
>>
I still think the true intention of the Shaltari throwing humans under the Scourge bus is still unknown.

Scourge rely on cloning to create the massive amount of bodies they need to bond to, and the cloning technology is imperfect so they eventually need to hop species, right?

Wouldn't it be better and more effective to 'starve out' the Scourge instead of feeding them a new race to replenish their failing gene lines?

I'd bet that the Shaltari are keeping the Scourge alive by feeding them new races because they want to control them as war puppets like they do many other races.
>>
>>49767488
iirc, Scourge don't clone, they use 'breeding hives'

Which are probably some /d/-tier fresh hell.
>>
Has anyone considered that the Scourge are lying, and that the Shaltari actually aren't that involved
>>
>>49767518

I've thought about that possibility. but it's too dull and then shaltari would have no role in the whole story.
>>
>>49767518
Considering that the Apache conviently made sure humans broke their alliance with them before the Scourge invaded. Wouldn't do to be offically allied with a species you're siccing the Scourge on, now would it?
>>
>>49752096
Haven't been lurking for a long while, was wondering if you guys got your hands on the final book yet or not.

Honestly, how hard would it be to teach this game to a nongamer?

Like not someone that hates gaming, but just doesn't have exorbitant time or motivation to do so.
>>
>>49767581
Depends on a lot of factors. Somebody who is willing to learn and isn't an idiot shouldn't have too much trouble, especially if someone who has experience is there to help out.
>>
>>49755092
>B: Jelly possession
but that's literally what I would want to happen

they could improve me
I could contribute to improving them
>>
>>49764808
>aren't worth giving an alien desk globe a backdoor into your brain.
Cool. Enjoy have an actual alien actually inside your brain.
>>
>>49767680
>legitimately wanting to have your body inhabited by a retarded sadist
On second thought it probably would be an improvement.
>>
>>49767581
Should be fairly straightforward, if you build up sensibly. Like, for starters just have two ships drive towards each other while shooting, as the rules for that are pretty easy. The way they did it in those BoW videos was pretty good, there was only about 5 minutes of talking before models were getting moved and dice getting rolled.
>>
>>49767626
I have experience, I would be the one enthusiastic about it, but I know this individual loves spess ships and did NOT care for the tedium of X-Wing (( preference for larger ships and less interested in mega effect chainlink wombo combos )).

The reason I ask is because I want to buy the starter set for my brother for his birthday. He's a hobbyist that very rarely engages in /tg/ activity due to time constraints. At the very least I know he would greatly enjoy the aesthetics and the hobby aspect, however he is actually a literal idiot... but he's all I've got, and I just so desperately want to have someone to play with

On the bright side I could get the jump on an instant Scourge fleet, but would be out the rest of the contents of the starter.
>>
>>49767913
The rules don't look that complicated in all honesty, with some work you should be able to teach anybody.
>>
IMO UCM carriers are somewhat lackluster. fleet carrier is just underperforming, super carrier is a battleship with aircraft capability, not a dedicated carrier.
>>
>>49767366
Why is that certain?
>>
>>49768178
JAKARTA
A
K
A
R
T
A
>>
File: potent weaponry.png (296KB, 360x644px)
potent weaponry.png
296KB, 360x644px
>>49767803
but scourge are apex predators and conquerors, why wouldn't I want that?
>>
>>49768288
>Mfw jellyfish literally steal gainz
You're never going to make it
>>
>>49768288
People like you are the scum who think Chaos are good guys.

Apex predator is meaningless if you have tool use and space flight. Also, probably technically wrong.
>>
>>49768178
One thing that does irritate me with dropfleet is the decision to name troop-landing frigates "strike carriers". I wish they'd kept the term "carrier" to mean either fighters & bombers, or troops, but not both. I keep having to read posts like this twice to work out which we're talking about.

Anyway, I'd say the UCM fleet carrier has one of the best guns in the game in the UCM heavy turret. It may be pretty average in terms of what it can launch, but it outshoots most cruiser carriers. UCM gonna UCM.

As for the battleship, capacity 5 is a LOT. The scourge hydra equals it, (but putting loadsa strike craft in the sky is their thing,) but only the shaltari platinum exceeds it. To reiterate: it has the joint second-highest Launch capacity of any ship in the game. That's not bad, I mean if that's not a "dedicated carrier" I don't know what is.
>>
>>49768178
They're just generalists rather than specialists. The Seattle has a lot of emphasis placed on its guns and the New York gets torpedoes. They're more like fighting ships that happen to contain strike craft more than anything else.

I wouldn't be opposed to bumping the launch values of both up by one though, UCM strike craft are the worst in the game so higher launch values could compensate for that.
>>
>>49768391

Problem is, the big to scale Ship they've been parading around Salutes for the last few years kind of set things in stone for them.

So, since THAT ship was classed as a "Strike Carrier" most likely on the fly without much thought given to it, all frigate troop carriers have to be called Strike Carriers as a result.

Then on the reverse there's other weird things that are unique to this ship which weren't carried over, where only that particular class of ship has that angluar type of bridge, the entire UCM line apart from the New Orleans have smooth ME curves, only the Strike Carrier is all angles like it is.
>>
>>49768444
You think it'd be vice versa, atmospheric and all...
>>
>>49768288
Because you'll be the prey and the conquered.
>>
>>49768432

Plus the UCM doesn't really have the manpower for Launch Craft heavy tactics, aside from the NY which is exceedingly rare for a Battleship, considering only 12 have ever been built but the Battle of Olympus alone resulted in hundreds of BB's being destroyed.
They have to take a more multirole approach to their carriers in general. So, whereas the Hydra is nothing BUT it's carrier bays, the Seattle is a Rio with fighters instead of Medium Turrets.

The UCM have adapted to this in other ways, shoring up a lack of Fighter CAP options with Jakarta's acting as Goalkeepers instead.
>>
File: 1470770781451.png (197KB, 639x409px) Image search: [Google]
1470770781451.png
197KB, 639x409px
>>49768444
Wonder how easy it'll be to just build new orleans frigates with the curvy bridge. Seems feasible looking at the sprue.
>>
>>49768178

They're cheap for what they are and UCM need fighters. Their carriers tend to be fairly Shooty too, the Seattle is the only exception and it's still not defenseless.

The New York throwing down 5 bombers and a torpedo on something is gonna fuck shit up.

The Atlantis is a Moscow that can also steroid it's PD or throw out an extra decent attack at any arc
>>
>>49768491
Fighter deployments are usally more manpower efficent since a single fighter/bomber punches way above it's weight. Even if a carrier loses their entire fighter complement it's nothing compared to a cruiser or a frigate.

> UCM not having the manpower
900 million under arms. If it's something the UCM has, it's bodies.
>>
>>49768391

But strike carriers deploy aircraft, they're very literal carriers. They're just dropships instead of strikecraft

It's the difference between a super carrier and an amphibious assault carrier
>>
>>49768523
I dunno, Seattle is pretty shooty. Having heavy turrets instead of mediums is pretty big.
>>
>>49768585

It's definitely not neglible damage although one battery of heavy turrets is around 1.77 damage to a 3+ ship which is nice especially with its arcs.

although it, interestingly enough, falls perfectly into the UCM-PHR balance paradigm in that the Seattle will outdps one (updated) Icarus broadside but will get outdps'd by both broadsides.
>>
the one thing I'm appreciating about the normal UCM cruisers is that they have D6+1 4+ hit close action shots. That's not bad for how little they cost and how good their armor is.
>>
>>49768585
>>49768623
Honestly, the only carrier that isn't gunned up is the Hydra.

>Seattle
Heavy mass drivers; 3+ lock, 4 attack, 1 damage, F/S

>Hydra
Occulus beams; 3+ lock, 1 attack, 2 damage, F, scald

>Ikarus
2x Medium cannon reduced broadside; 4+ lock, 4 attack, 1 damage, S(L/R)
>Bellerophon
Twin supernova laser; 3+ lock, 2 attack, 1 damage, F(N), BTL(6) Flash

>Basalt
Disruptors; 4+ lock, 6 attack, 1 damage, F(N)

In order of firepower and utility, I'd say that the Seattle, Ikarus, and Bellerophon are fairly equal (depending on situation), followed by the Basalt and the Hydra in dead last.
>>
>>49768704
Oh, and the Ikarus also has the equivalent of a UCM medium turret; 4+ lock, 2 attacks, 1 damage, stuck in its front arc. Not "bad" persay, but it's only viable on approach as it can't add its firepower to either broadside.
>>
>>49767366
No it's not.

The Shaltari knew about the colonies. They also seem to have dropped that info in the Scourge's lap as of Reconquest 2.

The didn't hand the colonies over originally because they wanted to slow the Scourge down, and the colonies were too small and poorly equipped to do that.
>>
>>49768704
Kind of disagree, like the hydra the basalt is armed with its faction's lowest tier of weaponry. And F(N) is a problem for a ship that doesn't want to be driving directly towards the enemy, and which doesn't have anything like the bellerephon's toughness.

The hydra's kind of curious, it's just as likely to crit something for a respectable 2 damage as it is to miss entirely. That's the scourge for you, I guess.
>>
>>49768704

Bell wins in that specific roundup (Cobra BTLs & equivalents do about 2.77 damage on average to 3+ targets) although that's not really fair since it's a heavy, the scipio and Atlantis will easily out shoot it.

still the nice thing about the Seattle is that it's an easy and reliable normal orders shooting platform that will always have something in its shooting arcs. It's also deceptively strong up close, good CAW and instant bombers are scary.

Basalts have good guns but suffer more from the minor spike from launching in general. Putting it at effective sig 9" with a 5+ save is...tenuous, to put it lightly.

Interestingly enough they will do .11 less damage to a 3+ ship than a seattles main guns.
>>
>>49768704
Keep in mind that the Bell is a heavy cruiser and the Ikarus is also an all rounder with lesser launch capabilities. Also the Basalt is armed with the worst cruiser guns their faction has to offer, similarly to the Hydra. It's just that the worst cruiser guns Shaltari have are still pretty decent.
>>
>>49768867
In all fairness, the PHR and Shaltari don't really have "tiers" of weaponry like the UCM and Scourge (note that occulus beams are the second lowest tier of Scourge guns)

Disruptors are a decent enough weapon system, they put out a respectable 2 damage per firing against 4+ ships, and with the Shaltari's insane scan ranges it's not that big of a deal if the Basalt is moving towards something.
>>
>>49768937
>Also the Basalt is armed with the worst cruiser guns their faction has to offer, similarly to the Hydra. It's just that the worst cruiser guns Shaltari have are still pretty decent.
True, but in absolute terms the disruptors are far better weapons than occulus beams, putting out 2 damage per attack against a 4+ ship, compared to the 1.11 of occulus beams (even accounting for Scald)
>>
>>49768938

Big scan range means you don't want to be moving towards the enemy, especially at thrust 10"
>>
>>49769001
Big scan range means you can afford to move towards the enemy more than you would otherwise; in any case, I feel like the Basalt shouldn't be going straight on from the middle of the field, but rather coming in at a "sweeping" angle from the flanks to get potshots off against the enemy line while it stays at roughly the same latitude.
>>
>>49769033

That difference in scan is only 6" versus UCM, if you move in such a way to get the F(N) shot for the Basalt, you're going to lose that advantage pretty quickly.

Even more quickly if you actually launch, since that's a minor spike.
>>
>>49769033
Or rather, an angled "step" flight path; basalt comes in straight on, next turn turns 45 degrees towards other edge, takes a shot if it can.
next turn turns up to 30 degrees more towards the edge if it can, trying to line up a shot.
next turn turns last turn's angle back towards the enemy side, attempting to line up another shot.
repeat.
With viable targets and good maneuvering, you should be able to keep the Basalt solidly on your side of the field.
>>
>>49769085

I think that would work if it was F arc pretty well, but being F(N) you have to point within 11* of the enemy ship which makes it impractical
>>
File: Sla.png (624KB, 900x600px)
Sla.png
624KB, 900x600px
>>49766227
Pic related is a scourge unit that transports Razorworms which are pretty much giant worms that eat people whole in CQC.
>>
File: HAH.png (1KB, 125x125px)
HAH.png
1KB, 125x125px
>Khell autisming the fuck out in KS comments
It's reached the point where it's just kekworthy, not even cringe or rage inducing.
>>
>>49769965
"When you realise how perfect the autism is, you will throw your head back and laugh at the sky"
>>
>>49769474
They're also severely lacking in smooth surfaces to freehand anything on.
>>
>>49770167
So what you're saying is, they need little flags?
>>
>>49768757

They didn't know about that at the time of invasion. Shaltari happened to know UCN exists later. They know where ucm is now. But not then.

If scourge guide(for convenience, lets call them shaltari) have known of colonies, they surely can deduct the fact that huge number of refugee, also includes remaining fleet would go there too. Worth a kill.
>>
>>49770259
Fund it.
>>
>>49770261

Shaltari never expected ucm's resurgence. They have no reasons to spare humanity out there.
>>
>>49752096
So I read the fluff for Phase 2, but don´t get the last fluff page.
The guy is a PHR pet? What do the UCM know? Any pointers?
I feel kinda daft...
>>
>>49770341
It's been suggested for a while that there was a PHR spy on the council, that guy must be it.

Also I hope we get more fluff on the President, she seems cool.
>>
Some pics from SPIEL over in Krautland, from the FB group
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>49761678
>2 months to register for a forum

Fucking seriously? God that's awful, that's utterly shocking. I'm half tempted to ask if they're looking for a sysadmin or something now.

Jesus, i was wondering how the no emails thing went on for so long...guess I know now.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I have to say, the profiles look much different when viewed from straight on.
>>
>>49770609
>REEEEE
>I bought the game after I saw this awesome basilisk ship model advertised, but apparently you can't actually buy it!!!
>BAIT AND SWITCH BAIT AND SWITCH
Just joking, this wouldn't actually happen because nobody thinks the basilisk looks awesome.
>>
>>49770647
>implying
The Basilisk is wonderful looking when you're not looking at it head-on and 3 inches away
>>
>>
>>49770669

WAIT

HOLD IT

THT FUCKING Ganymede has a BTL
>>
>>49770703
It's the Ganymede A2 :^)
>>
And the boxes
>>
File: image.gif (6KB, 200x200px)
image.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>49770726

>Orpheus with full medium broadsides instead of lights
>>
>>49770549
How do they get that dark blue black color scheme on the UCM ships?

>>49770746
Don't post that bro you will trigger the KS autists
>>
>>49770905
>How do they get that dark blue black color scheme on the UCM ships?
iirc, it's a base of Vallejo 'Intermediate Blue' and dark grey (for the gubbins) over a white primer, with a black wash in the panel lines.
>>
>Thanks for the apology. That is a nice start. Definately looking forward to getting the game.

>But I have a question. What about compensation for the promises not kept? It doesn't have to be large, but an extra Cruiser spru or two in each package would not go amiss (I think we all have enough Frigates) for:
>1. Not delivering a Starter set to those who ordered one - just the bits in a box.
>2. Breaking promises to deliver pledges before retail.
>Actions speak louder than words is all I'm saying. You have denied me the option to sell excess stock before it hits the retailers and that will cost me money so how about something in return?
>I'm new to Kickstarter and while I accept those saying "this isn't bad for a Kickstater" there are still broken promises. I appreciate that you've made sterling efforts and are doing well but you are late and have broken promises. I don't think that is the type of company Hawk is. Others have done kickstarters and do deliver on time and keep promises. Just give us larger backers who are waiting longer something in return.

W E W
E
W
>>
>>49770905
>KS autists
Come on, it doesn't bother me too much but I do see their points.

The game was delayed once (and everyone was fine with that), delayed again (and most people were OK with that)
delayed again (now people are starting to get pissed off)
shipping is slow, turns out the tracking simply isn't working, Hawk takes a long time to respond to customer service enquiries, the bulk of the KS news is on another unrelated website (now people are proper pissed)
Finally the products start arriving and an admittedly very minor part of the item is missing (it boils over)
>>
>>49771045
>turns out the tracking simply isn't working,
To be fair, it's fixed now; something went awry on their end for the second or third batches of shipments.
>>
Whenever you can identify a complete random stranger in a sea of comments is when you see there's a fucking problem.

Khell is hilarious. Does he not have a job except to write multiple paragraphs on how betrayed he is that his plastic spaceships are a few weeks overdue? For a game he claims he's not even going to play but somehow use for 'battletech' (Whatever that means, BT spaceships are nothing like the dropfleet ones)

Reminds me of that one guy on the Infinity forums that's been buttmad for 4 years because a few troops in his faction are slightly smaller scale than others.
>>
>>49771035
>I deserve extra free spaceships
>No, not those ones, I have enough of those
>I deserve this because I didn't get to go ebay scalping
What a wanker.
>>
>>49771045

If you are just like "man I am pissed off my shit isn't here and maybe they could communciate better, and maybe planned the retail later and I wish this shit had a box that is fine.

The post above yours is for the example of KS autists I am referring too.
>>
>>49771110
I am being fair, I'm not spluttering with rage though I am moderately pissed off and I do think they mismanaged this kickstarter a little, though well within acceptable bounds.

Missing tracking or tracking that doesn't work is infuriating in this day and age since actually getting a package can be surprisingly difficult when delivery companies suck as much as they do. Any one of Hawk's slip ups would be fine on its own, as I say the June -> Sep delay was taken well, the September slip due to printing was reasonably well received and people are also putting up well with the actually rather surprisingly slow delivery schedule.

The bit that didn't help, as irrational as it is, seems to be that the retail release seems to be going off without a hitch, the prices seem low enough to have not bothered backing it and the missing packaging from the backer rewards. All three of those things when taken together give the impression that a lot more of this is due to Hawk simply not giving a shit.

Now I think deep down a lot of people do realise that's unfair. This is Hawk's second ever wargame and first ever Kickstarter, in a very real way they don't know what they're doing and are playing it by ear, they were always going to fuck it up because that's a hell of a thing to eyeball. But people are pissed off, they're pissed off that they backed the game and that they're going to be late to the party, significantly late if this schedule looks right. honestly at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if rewards were still trickling out early next year.
>>
>>49757530
Pre-ordered mine from the Warstore on monday, just got it this morning.
IT IS A GOOD PAIN.
>>
>>49771283
>The bit that didn't help, as irrational as it is, seems to be that the retail release seems to be going off without a hitch, the prices seem low enough to have not bothered backing it and the missing packaging from the backer rewards. All three of those things when taken together give the impression that a lot more of this is due to Hawk simply not giving a shit.
Because it really is irrational, anon; packing 15 huge bulk deliveries to send off to distributors is a lot different than packing 6000+ (including late backers) packages, all going to different people, and every single one being slightly different.

>prices being low
anon, they're 5-25 pounds cheaper than MSRP (depending on the product) and are only beaten out by places like Wayland which can do 20% discounts; that's not even including the hundred or so pounds worth of free product backers got.

>missing packaging from rewards
I don't have an answer for this, besides possibly "the boxes are absolutely huge, and thus would cost way too much to ship the way they are doing so"; Hawk definitely should have put this out for the backers.

>give the impression that a lot more of this is due to Hawk simply not giving a shit.
But we know that's not the case, Dave is running himself fucking ragged to get this done.

>honestly at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if rewards were still trickling out early next year.
You fucking what? They're aiming to have all this stuff out by the end of October, possibly early November, and their packing rate will only increase as they clear out their undersized warehouse.
>>
>>49771390

I bet the missing packages were hawk simply deciding not to wait for them.
>>
>>49770589
Wait. The tip of the PHR ships has a hard angle? My whole life is a lie!
>>
>>49771422
I would assume so to, either that or them not wanting to add on even more packing time to each pledge.
I still agree that they should have consulted backers first.
>>
>>49771390
As I say, it's irrational but that's the impression I get from the forums and Facebook groups rather than just skimming the KS stuff for examples of khellposting.

None of the delays or compromises are even unreasonable, this is just an example of horrendously bad PR and a lack of communication.

Honestly, having worked in various retail jobs and supported angry users, this is just people being angry for attention from the company. That's unreasonable of them but most of it would go away if someone jumped into the comment section from that 'hawk talon' thing they're supposed to be putting together and just bounced some customer service and engagement stuff back and forth.

>They're aiming to have all this stuff out by the end of October, possibly early November

I'll be impressed if they make it, if they don't then by mid November they'll struggle to get more out this year, they're in the UK and Christmas utterly destroys postal and courier availability.
>>
On the other side of KS & Facebook comments we have Damion, who insists that something called the "2 player starter box", doesn't doesn't mean that it includes a box.
>>
>>49771583
Yeah, I bet they aren't even half way through the pledges. And Commodore are the largest and most complicated to pack. So weeks at least.
>>
New thread time?
>>
>>49771892
Yeah, I think we all know that Daimon is laying it on more than a bit thick; at lest he's reactive to khellposts, not proactive.

>>49771931
Keep in mind, they likely have some kind of assembly line system going on, and have been pre-packing most stuff for a while now; the Lieutenant pledges have just gotten through the pipeline first, and we have had reports of Commander and Commodore pledges being shipped out.
>>
>>49771978
5 more posts and then we wait until page 9.
>>
>>49772012

As a new 4 chan user, why is that?
>>
AESTHETIC names time:
Lever Long Enough
Drizzly November
Deep Cerenkov Blue
Sober Cannibal
Storied Misunderstanding
>>
>>49772176
firstly, obligatory and meaningless
>lurk moar

secondly, every board as a "bump limit" and an "image limit" per thread; in /tg/'s case, 310 posts and 150 images, respectively.
When image limit is reached, no more images can be posted; when bump limit is reached, new posts no longer bump the thread to the first page. Because it can no longer be bumped, eventually it will reach page 10 and "fall off the board", being pruned.

We wait for page 9 to minimize the time there are two generals or two of the same thread on the board, as a matter of etiquette.
It's more important on really fast moving boards like /v/, /vg/, /pol/, etc, where if you didn't wait for the old thread to get close to dying, you would have 2, 3, 4, or even more of the same thread at once.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 750x701px
>super hyped to get my ships
>considering ordering some more off of warstore already
>remember I have no one to play with in my giant metropolitan area

Please someone near seattle Washington play spaceships with me
>>
>>49772271
>Given Sufficient Velocity
>Overabundance of Gravitas
>Two for Flinching
>Einstein's Key
>Peer-to-Peer Beatdown
>>
>>49772394
> trotting out culture drek
Get out.
>>
>>49772366
> nobody in Seattle, nerd utopia
Cmon, senpai.
>>
>>49772456
>not like culture drek
:^)
>>
When will I get my commodore packaage?
>>
>>49772516
Soon(tm), likely within the month.
>>
>>49772481

I'm not kidding, I know zero people to play DZC and zero stores that carry it. I know nobody else who backed DFC. I'm on the east side and neither of the 3 local stores have anything to do with Hawk
>>
>>49772525
>tfw the election will never come
>tfw trump isn't my president
>tfw a bye week in football feels like a month
>tfw my DFC will never come
>>
>>49772557
Greetings, fellow centipede.
>>
>>49772587
Good thing my local UPS man is a nimble navigator.
>>
>>49772489
They're not witty when posted every thread.

They're not particularly creative either, given that they're all copied from the same list.

Funny once, senpai. I have no opinion on their actual quality.
>>
>>49772271

> Heart of Gold
> NSEA Protector
> Spaceball One
> Red Dwarf
> Starbug
> Bistromath
>>
>>49772601
Rude, but naming them after stars could also be neat.

>Procyon's Watcher
>Pride of Sagittarius
>>
>>49772271

> PHR
Longinus
Caladbolg
Nirvana
Masamune
Onion Knight
Godhand
World Champion
Ultima
Excalibur II
Mace of Zeus
Whale Whisker
Dragon's Hair
Angel's Flute
Premium Heart
Missing Score
Princess Guard
Limited Moon
Venus Gospel
Conformer
>>
>>49769965
>>49771035
>>49771192
We should really assemble a collage of turboautist kickstarter comments.
>>
>>49772755
A lot seem overly religious for insufficiently spherical things.

But hey, "Loginus Got A Bad Rap" might work.
>>
>>49772271
Green Hills of Earth
Maybe better for UCM.
>>
>>49772829
Nah, most of them aren't even funny, just sad.
Besides, do you really want to trudge through 6,000+ comments?
>>
I WANT MY FUCKING STARTER BOXES

I will fucking rage at Hawk until I get them.
>>
>>49772533

There is a Dropzone Seattle Facebook group. Join it and message some players see what you can turn up

User Nightwolf on the hawk forums would be a point of contact
>>
File: POR.jpg (34KB, 800x800px)
POR.jpg
34KB, 800x800px
So, I found next thread's OP.
>>
New thread, commanders

>>49773572
>>49773572
>>49773572
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.