[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1122: All My Ex's live in Texas Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 50

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49705154
>>
File: 1429385073333.png (179KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
1429385073333.png
179KB, 600x384px
>Yeah, right
>If you're really from another world, then prove it
How do you respond to this?
>>
Continuing from last thread.
>>49714614
I found her in the Magical Library, which we moved into our new house once the repairs were complete. She had her nose buried into the book and it took a while for her to pay attention to me, likely absorbed in whatever she was reading. Serena looked a tiny bit annoyed I had interrupted her reading time, but her expression softened a tiny bit when I said I just wanted to hang out for a bit. My new emotional senses could tell she wasn't against that, but for a different reason than what I was expecting.

Before I could make small talk, she grabbed my arm and my wrist, holding my hand out. I couldn't hide the fact my hands were shaking when they were held up in the open. I was a little confused and looked at her strangely.

Then, she spoke.

>"W-...wh-...when..."
I stared in shock.
>"S-something...is...exch-exchanged..."
Her voice was timid and soft, nothing like her personality.
>"F-for...power...i-it...does...not...return."
From how she sounded, talking was incredibly painful for her. I looked at where she was holding my arm and I understood what she meant.
>"Th-there's...nothing...w-wrong in your f-flesh...or y-y-your forms...but the f-f-foundation is weak."
The foundation...? “Hey, knock that off, don't talk if it hurts so much.”

She ignored me.

>"T-too much...is stacked o-on...top of you...i-i-it's making you crumble."

“...you think she's doing this?”

She nodded.

“What should I do?”

“S-s-s-sur...surpass your limits.”
>>
>>49715492
>hit nearest pigeon with fireball
explain that
>>
>>49715492
Depends on the setting.

Magic in techy settings, technology in magic settings, etc.
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>49715492
I silently hand them an anime/manga/book/vidya describing their setting in detail, including things most people really, really shouldn't know.
>>
File: Ship Girls.gif (470KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
Ship Girls.gif
470KB, 500x235px
>>49715492
Depends On The Setting.
I usually do something that is completely impossible in-setting, or provide knowledge that should be impossible to know.

>>49715496
Feel it Heavens, let it flow through you, let it consume you.
The power of Love.
The power of Harem

Alternatively, pic related.
>>
What if you came back to our world at the end of your chain, spark in soul, and realized that our world was nothing more than a computer simulation? What would you do? Would you immediately planeswalk to the true reality and confront them? Would you try to convert our digital reality into physical reality?
>>
>>49715496
Things fell quiet. Taking my hand away was almost an afterthought, and she seemed hesitant to let go. I stood up to walk away and think about this before she spoke again.
>“W-w...wait. D-don't...”

“I'm not going anywhere. Just need to think about it. It's just the price of me going forward like this, right? Like you said, when something is exchanged for power-”

>"No!"

That shout made me take a step back, especially as it sounded almost like a cough.
>"...w-when...you choose...t-to surpass...your limits..."
Serena's hand rested on her throat. I could see magical sigils running along her arms and her neck.
>"D-don't...give up s-s-something...y-you'll...regret losing..."

I could only promise I wouldn't do such a thing, of course. What else could I say to that? Serena smiled when I did, and went back to her book. I felt her eyes on me as I walked away.
That ended up being a little more emotionally intense than I thought it would be. Maybe I should just go to the lake and go fishing instead. Bring back some Sinnoh memories.

Nothing can go wrong, right?
>>
>>49715492
I don't. Most people have no need to know.
>>
>>49715496
>“S-s-s-sur...surpass your limits.”
I am preemptively nominating TTGL as your next replacement.
>>
>>49715533
What if it's turtles all the way down?
>>
File: large.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>49715469

I feel like I'm being bullied here.
>>
>>49715533
Grab my friends, including you chucklefucks, and GTFO with anyone who wants to go on multiversal adventures.

>>49715535
>Nothing can go wrong, right
Heavens, it's one thing to tempt Fate.
Don't walk up to her face and spit at her.
>>
>>49715545
I think the question assumes that it is one of the few people that do need to know/you want to tell.
>>
>>49715554
Why, you a Texan or something?
>>
>>49715533
Both, probably.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
>>49715533
...that all seems like a bit of an overreaction, really. I've been to worlds which ARE basically computer simulations. I've been to worlds where reality and computer simulation are effectively indistinguishable, and I've programmed worlds out of coding myself.

It is what it is, man. It's no big deal.

>>49715535
>go fishing

I dunno man, I saw a mudcrab the other day. Horrible creatures!
>>
File: Monster Girls.jpg (90KB, 1187x672px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Girls.jpg
90KB, 1187x672px
>>49715557
>Including you chucklefucks
Aw, thanks Justice. Here, have some spooky ladies as thanks.
>>
>>49715565
Yep.

But he hangs his hat in Tennessee.
>>
>>49714939
Aw, this update to the Final Aeon perk removed the customability aspect to it. Now we only get a dark version of a canon Aeon, instead of a new Aeon like the canon Final Aeons.

The locked perk version isn't really a better solution for me either, since it requires out and out polyamory and the sacrifice of a companion instead of the summons for the same equivalent power. Even the lesser versions also require the polyamory, which is not something I agree with morally. Only the lowest level doesn't, and that Aeon is weaker than the canon Aeons since it can't even use an Overdrive.
>>
File: AW SHIT.png (42KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
AW SHIT.png
42KB, 544x400px
>>49715492
>You can't move in the frozen time, Anon
>Well watch this!
>Anon was then relegated to the futon for a full week
>>
>>49715582
That second one is not a monster girl, it's a furry.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00240.jpg (101KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00240.jpg
101KB, 720x540px
>>49715565

Maybe.
>>
>>49715595
>Werewolves aren't monsters
Anon, it was a monster first. Degenerates came later.
>>
File: 0c2.jpg (230KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
0c2.jpg
230KB, 1280x640px
>>49715582
Everyone knows these are the real monster girls.
>>
>>49715582
>Little red riding hood as a werewolf.
I see this all the time and I always like the idea, even if I don't like the specific design.

Also I like you chucklefucks, I'd let you ride around in my ship as I wander around Existence bringing about LOVE and JUSTICE, also working on what ever science project distracts me.

>>49715583
>>49715601
At least you're not from New Jersey. As a New Yorker I'm contractually obligated to hate anyone from Jersey.
>>
File: Captain Harlock.webm (1MB, 840x350px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Harlock.webm
1MB, 840x350px
>>49715492
>Telekinesis.
>Turn into a Pokemon.
>Open the portal to the Warehouse.
>Show them items from popular fictional worlds.
>Show them pictures of my adventures.
>Summon the Light of Terra.
>>
>>49715595
And all but the second one are undead, so what's your point?

Is necrophilia really that much more acceptable than furries?
>>
>>49715612
It's being sexualized. It's a furry. Don't be stupid.

>>49715618
Necrophilia is corpses, not undead.
>>
>>49715627
Undead is corpses bro.
>>
>>49715627
Pretty sure a "Frankenstein"(For lack of a better term) and a Mummy are corpses.
A "Frankenstein" is several corpses
>>
>>49715616
What is that vid from?
>>
File: 1327eb003849bfafa5365fdeb803a213.jpg (260KB, 1100x889px) Image search: [Google]
1327eb003849bfafa5365fdeb803a213.jpg
260KB, 1100x889px
>>49715492
There's a couple of tactics I enjoy. For normal worlds, I found teleporting their underwear off to be rather fun. In magical ones, I like displaying abilities that run completely counter to the accepted theory of magic. For sci-fi, I pull out a small, enchanted perpetual motion machine and watch them lose their minds trying to determine how it works.

The underwear trick is my favorite.

>>49715533
I'd probably shrug and just be happy to see my family and friends again. Just because some rules are different from what I thought doesn't change how valid the reality is. If anything, Jumping taught me that much.

>>49715613
I knew I liked you Manyfist.
>>
>>49715585
The canonical Final Aeon generally requires the sacrifice of a companion, which makes it a fair bit more complicated. While I don't exactly have a stance as to whether the option should be available.

The locked perk chain doesn't...require polyamory. I mean if your connection is that deep, great, but not all Aeons were created out of that level of bond. Braska's Final Aeon was just Braska having a "somewhat" strong bond of brotherhood with Jecht, and it arguably wasn't an equal relationship either.

If you want to push it to needing polyamory that's...your thing I suppose? Even the basis of normal Aeons doesn't need that though.
>>
>>49715627
>Necrophilia is corpses, not undead
>Undead aren't corpses
Anon...
>>
File: Jumpers Love Life.jpg (202KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers Love Life.jpg
202KB, 900x582px
>>49715613
Finally Fisto we agree on something.
>>
>>49715627
Corporeal undead are animate corpses, anon.
And they were sexualized too. It's necrophilia.
It's at least as bad as furries.
>>
>>49715630
>>49715631
>>49715648
>>49715657
They're walking, talking, and thinking. They're no more corpses than you. They're instilled with some kind of life.
>>
>>49715613
Now I haven't thought about that movie in forever. New plan for the Scooby-Doo jump.
>>
>>49715595
>implying furries aren't inhuman monsters
Anon...
>>
>>49715639
Captain Harlock 3d.
>>
File: Final Fantasy Skyrim.png (327KB, 1490x2210px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy Skyrim.png
327KB, 1490x2210px
Reminder that assuming you held The Last Dragonborn DLC to be canon to your Skyrim jump, you're up against a Final Fantasy villain
>>
>>49715666
Monster girl is a specific term with a specific meaning.
>>
>>49715662
Robots are walking, talking, and thinking, does that make them any less of a machine? They may be instilled with life, but their bodies are still dead.
>>
>>49715662
You're obviously a corpse-fucker. We don't need you any more than we need the furfags.
>>
>>49715647
The locked perk is based on the ancient Zanarkand method, is it not? That was the sacrifice of a beloved individual to make your Aeon, usually a romantic partner. The only difference here is that it doesn't require you to kill anyone but requires more participants than two to get one that's even as strong as Valefor et all. This is why it feels like it requires you to be romantically involved with all of them.

I'll also admit that I don't like sharing powers, or having to work together with people to do something.
>>
>>49715689
Yes. To me, that makes them more than a machine. I wouldn't seriously consider your body nothing more than an organic machine.
>>
>>49715662
I'm genuinely curious-d'you lack the social awareness to realise after more than a year here, people mock you for being so openly butthurt about this stuff?
>>
>>49715582
>>49715613
Monster High jump when?
>>
>>49715716
They're making the mistake of thinking I'm 'anti-furry' for pointing out that the poster used a term wrong. The werewolf isn't a monster girl. That does not imply any sort of dislike for the werewolf, which is what I imagine is upsetting them enough to do this.

However, conversely,, I would rather debate about undead than get into a row with them over the definition of the term monster girl, because I just know there's at least one idiot who thinks it applies to furries when it does not, as it was invented as a genre to cover things less human than a kemomimi (though sometimes including) but more human than a furry, while also including some of the monster manual stuff like goblins that also didn't fit easily into an existing category.
>>
>>49715679
Good.
>>
>>49715750
I'm glad they're introducing girls to spooky stuff, but c'mon why do they have to look like bratz dolls?
>>
>>49715755
You do take this shit altogether too seriously not to be consistently mocked.
>>
>>49715755
Werewolves are monsters. I can see why it could be argued that they are, in fact, both. Nothing prohibits them from being both. Some monstsergirls are furries, and some aren't.
>>
File: Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png (150KB, 515x322px) Image search: [Google]
Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png
150KB, 515x322px
>>49715533
See: >>49715580
I think it would depend on the nature of the simulation. Are we code? Are we humans plugged into VR Headsets?
I think I would try to make the simulation a little nicer, at the very least. But other than that, I don't know if I'd really do anything.

>>49715585
Y'know... technically, Yunalesca is still there. If you don't want to buy either of the capstones, but still want to be a Summoner, you could just... finish your pilgrimage (before Yuna), walk up to her at the end of Zanarkand, and have a companion (to guarrantee transfer between jumps) transformed into a Final Aeon.
They'd totally get a metal-as-fuck makeover and a huge powerboost, at the cost of most of their personal agency.

... so, y'know. That's an option.

>>49715613
Man those redesigns are so COOL.
I wish I had altforms like those.
At least there's shapeshifting.

>>49715663
I went to 13 Ghosts, but I like to think Ghoul School existed in that continuity. They both came out in the 80s, and both have blatant supernatural junk happening.
>>
>>49715640
>The underwear trick is my favorite.
What's a good jump to get something like that?
>>
>>49715755
Oh, that's fair enough. In that case that's my mistake for confusing you and him.

Carry on.

>>49715769
I'm guessing it's because non-bratz dolls don't sell well. Barbie's probably like, so last decade by now.
>>
>>49715782
Wrong. Monster girls were invented as a category to include types of creatures excluded from the others. Furries are not monster girls. Monster girls aren't furries. The only people who say otherwise are those kinds of furries that get upset that other people do not like them and don't want to be called furries.
>>
>>49715714
>To me
Well then, that's your opinion, and I respect you for it. But you're just going to have to understand that not everyone shares your opinion. A human is an animal, if an intelligent one. A robot is a machine, if an aware (if that's the right term), self-thinking one. An undead is a corpse, even if it walks, talks, and thinks. Now, I'm not going to say that makes you a necrophiliac, clearly you wouldn't fall in love with/have sex with what you thought was a corspe, but someone accusing you of it would be just as correct as you calling a werewolf a furry.
>>
>>49715710
>That was the sacrifice of a beloved individual to make your Aeon, usually a romantic partner
This is a bit of an overstatement, especially the romantic partner part. Lady Yunalesca adds it in to seemingly make the story seem better (and so that the Yevon cult could make a nice story behind it), but there's no actual premise to it considering the only other concrete examples of the conjuration process doesn't support it. Arguably the Fayth conjuration of Dream Zanarkand - which is an extreme scale summoning of the old city, doesn't have people partaking in polyamory. Yunalesca's personal conjuration is an even weaker variant of that.

The problem is additionally, in the later thousand year prequel contents (that some people refuse to admit is canon and other people hate the original story author for), the process involved two completely random individuals going about it. There is very little "romantic attachment" between the two of them in this case - and one of them doesn't even like the other. All they have is what can tentatively be called a bond. Out of the pair, one of them decides to use the opportunity to rape the other.

It doesn't end well.
>>
>>49715782
>>49715806
But I totally called it, there's always that one idiot that thinks they're the same and whines that they are. Today, that idiot is you. Congrats, you win the prize.
>>
>>49715793
I cobbled it together during Forgotten Realms from a Telekinesis spell and a Dimension Door spell. Could get the same from pretty much any Dungeons and Dragons Jump.

Seriously, D&D magic is the absolute best for creating your own spells.
>>
>>49715809
Ah, but you don't seem to understand what those terms were invented to refer to, which makes this different. Furry was invented to refer to anthropomorphic animals. This is what a werewolf is. Necrophillia was invented to refer to having sex with corpses. The matter of debate there is different, because it's about whether or not the term can be applied to a creature it wasn't invented to reference; whether or not undead qualify as corpses.
>>
>>49715750
>>49715769
Why are their heads so big? Why are their heads soooooo big?
>>
File: 92c167ac28a894c3e8502c232829d0b5.jpg (477KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
92c167ac28a894c3e8502c232829d0b5.jpg
477KB, 800x1067px
>>49715846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvW5aynsB8I
>>
>>49706482
Jump maker confirmed the perk is not a trap.

>>43539570
>Duct Tape fusion will fuse things and is not a trap option for robbing you of CP with no benefit. And the fusion will probably not be pretty, so I advised against trying to fuse dissimilar items in the past unless as a means of horrible experimentation. Removal of the duct tape will not undo any fusion that has taken place though it will stop it from progressing further if you want a truly ugly fused thing.
>>
Why would monstergirls and furries be mutually exclusive?

It's not as if linguists have sat around trying to make sure the definitions are super precise and never overlap.

Who cares if a monstergirl is furry or not?
>>
>>49715864
I think Bancho's referred to the truly ugly fused thing part, mainly.
>>
>>49715862
From the thumbnail I thought that was Ryuko with a Keyblade
>>
>>49715815
Eh? The novel includes rape too? I thought the end of its stupid shit was Tidus blowing his head off, getting necrosexed, and also Sin coming back because someone wished for it.
>>
>>49715844
Except werewolves existed a long time before furries. For example, would you say that a werewolf in a beast-like state, ala the classic horror stories and movies, was a monster? If so, then what is the difference between them and their more intelligent cousins in other works of fiction?

>>49715872
Well, there is a difference. Monsters are created by the supernatural, they're not normal, they're not supposed to be normal, that's the point. A werewolf is weak to silver and transforms during the full moon and can bite others to spread its' curse, where as wolf furry is just a human-like wolf.
>>
>>49715815
I guess one thing I can say is that the new method won't work for jumpers without companions. That doesn't apply to me, I just hate having to 'put our hearts together' to use my perks, but it is a possible complaint to lodge.
>>
>>49715882
>Ryuko with a Keyblade
A fun idea.
>>
>>49715815
Huh, didn't think an FF could get this dark.

Mind giving more exact details?
>>
File: Don't do it.gif (199KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Don't do it.gif
199KB, 500x482px
>>49715912
>>49715882
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!
>>
>>49715492
Turn them in to something soft and fluffy.
Give headpats.
>>
>>49715893
The "scene" in Eien no Daishou is very bizarre, because the girl is "dubiously" willing to go through with it (but doesn't like the guy at all) whereas the guy is "doing it because he cares for her as a friend". It does however, demonstrate one possible "method" to creating an Aeon, through this rather physical relationship. All it really says at the end of the day however, is that any bond is necessary, and doesn't necessarily have to be emotionally invested. Kush only seems to feel a sense of responsibility, whereas Ifarnal was only responding to Kush's wishes to save her real lover. The real lover died anyways. It was all really convoluted.

(Timeline wise, Eien no Daishou is within a year to a decade of Yunalesca's Final Summoning, but is rather vague in terms of just how much earlier it is compared to Bevelle's ceasefire. We only know that it's prior because Zanarkand attacks Besaid.)

The Will novel is the one where Sin comes back.
>>
Can we not talk about furries all thread? It's not even pretending to be on topic.

Talk about your jump pets, or what you do on halloween, or what your pets do on halloween.
>>
>>49715907
First, I'm going to posit that people who wanked to the idea of anthro animals probably existed even before the modern era. They just couldn't coordinate.

Secondly, I'm going to point out that the term was invented to refer to things like werewolves by this community. It's a term that only exists to have a community phrase to refer to the genre without typing up anthropomorphic every time and I guess they wanted something 'cuter' than anthro. Because of the nature of the community that invented it, their new term is now generally only used for sexualization, while the technical term is used for every case.

>What is the difference between them and their intelligent cousins?
There isn't one. The potential difference, and the one that'd be used to decide if it's a furry, is sexualization. Was it made to arouse? Furry. Was it not? Then anthro, but still not a monster girl.

The term monster girls is not for all female monsters. It's for a specific genre of art. Another genre of art meant to be attractive, and not to serve as an enemy or monster.

>>49715872
Because monster girl was invented to refer to things like lamia and mermaids as a type of fantasy creature in pornographic art that had no term previously. It's an excluding term, in that it's for things that do not fit into other terms for types of beings.

>Who cares
Furries, who get upset that other people don't want to be called furries and thus sit there and try to insist monster girls are furries.

People who like monster girls, because they don't get off to their pet dog and thus don't want to be associated with people who do.
>>
>>49715872
>Who cares if a monstergirl is furry or not?
Some faggots on /jc/ with nothing better to do, obviously.

Some faggot here thinks that everybody wants to fuck werewolves instead of curing them or putting them down, so he calls them furries.

Other faggots want to point out that this is wrong because werewolves are monsters first and fapbait to only a small select part of the human population second.

And then we have faggots here denying that wanting to fuck the corporeal undead is akin to wanting to fuck a corpse. It's still necrophilia, even if it's moving.

Don't bother trying to snap them out of their delusions; it's too late for them. I suggest euthanasia.

Just kidding. You fuckos are okay, even if you're creeps who want to fuck non-humans and dead people.
>>
>>49707604
Feedback for the Dungeon Siege 2 anon; continued from >>49676137 :

Drop-In, as worded, inflicts total amnesia.

Shame the Stone easter egg is gone.

No Powers, as worded, depowers all of Aranna.

Are you planning to do separate jumps for Dungeon Siege 1 and 3?
>>
>>49715970
I have pet furries.
>>
>>49715983
See >>49715978 , a distinction is drawn between monstrous ones and ones made to be attractive. The monstrous ones aren't relevant here, because the original image is of one with tits, wearing a dress, and acting shy.
>>
>>49715533
Eh. What do i care? As far as i'm concerned, they're lucky to have my home universe and not another.
I just had to do like 8 fucking captchas like holy shit there is no goddamn storefront
>>
>>49715967
Doesn't this imply you need to have sex with someone to create an Aeon though?
>>
>>49715994
>Drawing lines in the sand for your fucked up fetish, so you don't get labeled as the furry you are.
It's a smooth move, but it's not getting past me, furfag. Your fetish is still creepy.
>>
>>49715492
Open a portal to another dimension where things are blatantly different.
>>49715533
Leave after releasing my Sburb Fansequel on every possible console.
>>49715970
Pets: I have an Owl Familiar.
Halloween: Open Haunted Houses that mysteriously replace derelict buildings, and a replaced with businesses the day after.
What my pets do on Halloween: Trick or Treat, obviously.
>>
>>49715970
I only celebrate Halloween by scaring people.
>>
>>49715580
I've heard others say the same.
>>49715557
Can't be that bad.
>>49715550
Added.
>>49715535
Because I'm not allowed to have nice things, of course something happens at the lake. Something stupid. Joe just happened to be nearby, but he didn't say anything, just content to play his trumpet out here in the middle of nature. This isn't the stupid thing, he does that all the time and he lives up to his namesake. So if anything, it was just nice background music while I tossed a line into the waters. Maybe his Jazz music would give me some good luck and some big fish.

Well, I caught something, already. Namely, Tomoki Sakurai in a speedo.

As it turns out, he had basically snuck into the girl's locker room back at school before somehow escaping via the lake. Which last I checked, isn't connected to any sort of sewage system. I opted to just throw him in a random direction (bear in mind, I don't have much in the way of absurd super strength yet) before I hear a twig snap.

Someone else was nearby. Joe notices too, but just keeps playing his trumpet.
>>
>>49716023
I'm not attracted to that werewolf, anon.
>>
Fellow Jumpers, what would my best bet be if I wanted to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL of minions (from a distance) like Harbinger?
>>
>>49715967
Man, if I was this real lover I'd tell this Kush to fuck off if she thinks I'd be happy that she cucked me to get a summon.
>>
File: Explain.jpg (36KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.jpg
36KB, 649x536px
>>49716029
JUST EMBRACE YOUR HAREM ALREADY!

Pic related, it's you
>>
>>49715911
While I can recognize the merit in that complaint, it doesn't hold much weight in context of FFX's notion of summoners. The emphasis of summoning in FFX was essentially linking individuals together to fight a propped up threat (Sin). The concept of multiple individuals gathering to create the Aeon is essentially critical to the story.

So in the face of that, I can either take the design choice of ignoring those themes altogether and disassociate Aeons from FFX to satisfy jumpers without companions. Or else it largely remains the same. Keep in mind that this the process of creating an Aeon, rather than forming a connection with an existing one.

tl;dr: While the idea of connecting with an Aeon is very similar to how other FF installments have taken the notion of conjuration, the process of creating an Aeon is something that is essentially critical to the plot. This then becomes a matter of "should we respect the IP material in creating the jump?"

Of course if what you're really trying to say is that the jump is too small and doesn't offer enough choices, I suppose that's a valid complaint too, but it would take me even longer to fix that.

>>49715917
See >>49715967? The Zanarkand-Bevelle war was generally pretty senseless, with mindless deployments, liberal use of the slave class as human suicide bombers, and an utter disregard for people's rights (the Summoners, and the Al Bhed or the Bedore or whatever they were called before they stopped being slaves).
>>
>>49715978
On the first point, you're probably right, but that's not a pleasant image. Kind of pathetic, actually.

On the second point, we're just going to have to agree to disagree. A werewolf is a monster, an object of horror, and if that gets sexualized, it still doesn't change the fact that it's a monster. Its' origins are supernatural, its' powers are otherworldly, and it bears weaknesses that a natural being would not have. Nonetheless, since it's clear we're not going to convince each other, let us both move on and continue to discuss and enjoy jumpchain.

>>49715970
On Halloween, I go in my Nightmare before Christmas Skeleton form and spook people. I also teach children willing to listen in the art of spooking, before I use magic to cause candy to rain from the sky and leave when the night is over.
>>
>>49715970
On halloween, I am a furry.
I am furry with my dog. Who is furry, but is not a furry.
We do not do the things furries do to each other. Because that's gross.
>>
>>49716046
I am fishing at a lake with a man who plays jazz music. And being annoyed at another harem protag. I'm not sure what you're referring to.
>>
>>49716056
It doesn't matter, because as I said, the term monster girl does not mean female monster. Else it'd apply to female wargs or what have you, outright bestiality, which pretty much nobody except you in this desperate attempt to make yourself not a furry would ever think to say.
>>
>>49716034
Robots.
>>
File: 1428114486624.png (29KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1428114486624.png
29KB, 160x160px
>>49716063
I think he wants you to blow it but cant read the air worth a darn.
>>
>>49716006
No, because it STILL failed. The process itself only helps remove "necessary requirements". The process of identifying the requirements of Aeon Synthesis has mostly been a process of elimination rather than a process of identification. Yevon had very good reasons behind hiding the details (because he needed to possess the Aeon and bend them to his purposes) and we know for a fact that Yunalesca was in on the whole obfuscation process.

Fun fact. Summoning was also used by Bevelle in the old war, and Aeon creation came from them, rather than Zanarkand. Yunalesca essentially has a version of it passed down to her from Yevon, who in turn had either stolen it from Bevelle, who had Summoner slaves, or he was also a summoner once.

>>49716045
she cucked him to become a summon. She failed really bad. They all became 1000 year old ghosts instead. Kush was a really big idiot who didn't understand the concept of "Talking to your partner" and "Let's not sacrifice ourselves to fight a war that isn't ours at all!" But not all of the latter was her fault.
>>
>>49716034
There's a perk in FF14 for that actually. Only works on robots, though.
>>
>>49716097
>Only works on robots.
Hrm....with PAD I think I can fix that...I think. Interesting.
>>
File: 1465520961455.jpg (82KB, 425x597px) Image search: [Google]
1465520961455.jpg
82KB, 425x597px
>>49716049
>The Arabic-expy people were literal suicide bombers.
>>
>>49716114
Wait, you mean Dirge's or the other one? If the former, is it actually kosher to build for it?
>>
File: 1428000740570.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1428000740570.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>49716119
>>
>>49716095
What did Zanarkand summon if they didn't use Aeons? I thought it was a plot point that Zanarkand was actually the more spiritual city full of summoners, while Bevelle used the most machina.
>>
>>49716129
what other one?
>>
>>49714939
Does taking Rejecting the False Tradition make us an Unsent? Does this grant any changes over just being a regular human, besides the ability to flip out and turn into a monster I guess.
>>
>>49716077
Alright, I was trying to be polite, but now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Look, I could care less whether it's a monster girl, it's a monster. Doesn't matter whether you consider it "acceptable" or not, doesn't change the fact that it's a monster. I have no intentions of making myself look like not a furry, because I am not a furry. I personally prefer ghost girls myself. But that's besides the point. The point is, that a were wolf is a monster, and that fact won't change no matter how much you shout "FURRY, FURRY!" And with that said, I bid you good day, sir.
>>
>>49716129
>Wait, you mean Dirge's or the other one? If the former, is it actually kosher to build for it?
Ah. I didn't have a trip up. But yes, I'm talking about my own. I would advise that you don't try to make a build, because I'm overhauling it like I did for FFX, except because the existing PAD WIP that I had was so barebones, it's become a system overhaul completely.

*Faction Perks were scrapped, replaced with a Faction Perk Grid that works like a sphere grid.
*The Monster Option was overhauled, replaced with its own Perk Grid systems. I need to fluff both of those.
*Items were overhauled, to include 2 synthesis items instead of one, and standard items were reoriented, with some new additions (I think one of those was what addressed the FF14 perk limitation in a roundabout way)
*Perks themselves were tweaked somewhat, I don't remember what the public WIP had for those.
*Drawbacks have been given a different flavor, and Tarot Drawbacks make their way in.
*Faction Companions are to be reworked.

So there's a fair bit of change included, I have a plotline for the scenario but I haven't actually sat down to choose the cast yet. I'm kind of hoping I can get this down in...150 pages? I hope?
>>
>>49716159
There was an imaged one. Don't think it got put on the drive because too much of it relied on links to some other site. Dirge's looke way better, though-mind reposting that one if you've got it?
>>
>>49715929
Ryuuko is the cutest edgemaster.
>>
>>49716191
Oh okay, that's fair enough. I mean cinnamon toast dragons would be rather silly anyway.
>>
>>49716095
So I guess what you're saying is that, creating an Aeon requires a bond between the summoner and the Aeon-to-be, but that if you and someone fuck, then the requirement for a real bond is voided?
>>
>>49716169
>Completely ignoring the entire point of why the two terms are different.
Not a great way to close an argument.
>>
Here it is, 1.2 of Armored Core. There's still time for me to add more stuff or revise any of this, if anyone wants that.

Changelog:
Changed most spacing to single lines, hopefully looks better?
New mecha import option! Right now there's no restrictions on this. I considered adding some, but if you have a Death Star or whatever to import you're going to break the setting in half either way, so...
Option to start on good terms with an OC megacorp. Not sure how interesting these are, in hindsight
Option to start on the board of a directors of a brand-new megacorp for 500CP. Not sure about pricing here? I tried to make this pretty attractive to the 'start my own organization' type of Jumper, not sure I succeeded
A few notes at the end regarding the new content

Feedback very welcome, I'm willing to change any of this stuff.

And mentioning again- Final Fantasy Tactics is now up for grabs. May it someday escape from the Forever WIP purgatory to which I cruelly assigned it.

>>49711647

Yeah, alright.
>>
>>49716141
They used Assassins, Explosives, Blitzball Explosives, a general army it seems, and likely had things besides summoners, but yes, what Zanarkand was known for was summoners. What is unknown however is whether they used Aeons (since the establishment of the fayth is vague) or whether their traditional methods of summoning were different from modern summoning - namely Yunalesca's ritual.

What we do know is that the origins of Yunalesca's rituals were demonstrated by summoners on the Bevelle side (the slave class on Besaid). What we don't know is how much they influenced the process, and why Zanarkand decided to bomb the island with blitzballs.

>>49716168
>Does taking Rejecting the False Tradition make us an Unsent?
Probably
>Does this grant any changes over just being a regular human, besides the ability to flip out and turn into a monster I guess.
The ability to change into a monster is nice, but other than that Unsent really aren't that different (well besides being once dead). Heck they don't demonstrate the same weaknesses that poor Evrae does when the little fellah dies and comes back.
>>
>>49716029
“I know you're there. Come on out.”

Some hurried rustling told me they were running away. I motioned to Joe and he blared his trumpet, the song sending a sonic wave forward before knocking over the fleeing subject. A sort of invisibility field was dispelled and we could see a short blue-haired girl with fairy wings when we caught up.

“It's rude to spy on someone.”

Naturally, she answers with spiteful curses towards us ‘downers’ for cheating and spotting her so easily. Joe is calm and tactiturn as always, and so am I. I know she doesn't really mean it. The hateful words are just to cover up what's happening underneath, after all.

“What I mean is that you could have just talked to us. If you want to hang out here, you're welcome to.”

Needless to say, Nymph was VERY reluctant and paranoid of the both of us, but I eventually managed to bring her around with the promise of various sweets. I introduced her to a candied apple, which she said was terrible. She had this reaction to literally everything I picked up for her. Or whatever part of Sorami we brought her along to. It was basically a slice of life day with someone who was basically impossible to please.

Story of my life, really.

After a while and not letting up my efforts, a very confused Nymph eventually asked why I was going out of my way to be nice to her.

My reply was something in the vein of, “Why not?”

It wasn't entirely true. It was more to satisfy my own distress at what would have happened if I didn't. I don't deny that it's selfish.
>>
>>49716191
overhaul? Yay! ack my build! Not really upset about my build, though I guess it will become obsolete once you finish your overhaul.
>>
>>49716203
>creating an Aeon requires a bond between the summoner and the Aeon-to-be, but that if you and someone fuck, then the requirement for a real bond is voided?
Yes on the former, no clue but probably not on the latter. Getting it on probably doesn't change anything at all. It's not like the summoners went all scientific process on this. They literally just did what they felt like doing. (And Ifarnal really like Kush. Like a lot. She just didn't like him as much...by a fair bit.)

>>49716202
I have a bad feeling with some of the existing perks that's still possible.

>>49716233
That was me. I make no promises. Too many factors it depends on. It would be nice to see somebody else do it, since I've already kinda done half of the existing FF jumps. Variety is good.
>>
>>49716034
>We Are Many (600cp, Discount Machine) [The Matrix]
The system demands you limit yourself to one body, but you couldn't. Because of this, you are no longer an agent of this system. Because of this, you're changed, unplugged, a new man, so to speak, like them, apparently free. You can replicate your own consciousness and plant them into machines, as the ultimate form of A.I. available. Imagine being everywhere, imagine seeing everything... your reach could be great. But be wary, as this control is not perfect: Your main body being destroyed will still end you, and the more copies you make the more stress you place upon your mind. Pile too much on and you could break.
>>
>>49716233
Sweet, format looks much better. Love the board of directors option.
>>
Are there any good ways to get back to real space after being hit with one of the "open a rift to the warp" types of weapons?
>>
>>49716277
You said this earlier, though >>49715967
>It does however, demonstrate one possible "method" to creating an Aeon, through this rather physical relationship

What did you mean then? To me this implies that they had sex so Kush could get turned into an Aeon, did Ifarnal instead just blackmail her into it as a price to perform the regular rituals to create an Aeon?
>>
>>49716310
Not really. If you've been hit by one of those you have bigger problems. Like surviving.
>>
>>49716310
Narnian Time from Chronicles Of Narnia may be of use; "Attempts to cast you adrift in time and space will end up sending you someplace mildly inconvenient."

As for getting back, magic/tech/powers that allow you to travel between planes/realms/universes would probably be an idea.
>>
>>49716233
The format still feels a bit weird? Like for example, between the location and the 'Age/Gender' section, the spacing looks odd and there's little to actually differentiate between sections. A lot of the perks and items also have this spacing issue, I have difficulty initially determining where perks or sections start and end.

As for the megacorp option, I think you could stand to clarify the out-of-jump implications. How big is this new corporation starting out in those settings? How much resources are available for it? Depending on the size of this corporation post-AC, you could probably even lower the price on it.
>>
>>49716264
It'll take, a little bit of time in any case. Getting a standard IC draft up with everything except scenarios might be "quicker", but right now I can't really make any guarantees. Spyro and I had taken a look at the other WIP (really no clue where that guy went), but to some degree it was a little bit too meta for my tastes? Ultimately if he wants to make input he can feel free to do so, I only resumed work on it because apparently his is also unfinished.

>>49716325
I think I put the emphasis on the wrong thing in that statement. I meant it as in "it describes a situation where the romantic aspect of the -bond- is virtually nonexistent, and they attempt to do it physically instead".

So essentially there's three "parts" to it.
a) Summoner and Aeon target form a bond. (This is Kush and Velm, her lover lover)

b) Aeon guy sacrifices themselves to create Aeon. (This never happened for any of them in this case, because the FUCKING AL BHED killed Velm and Kush never became an Aeon.)

c) In the event of Case A failure - perhaps physical intimacy can substitute in the creation of the bond. (Unproven case since there is no actual success)

And essentially c) only serves to state that "well if you and aeon to be don't really give a fuck about each other maybe you can try forcing it real hard like an arranged marriage? Oh wait that's what that faggot Seymour tried - no guarantees that it'll work though!"

I reserve my personal comments on how bizarre this system is. (I mean if Zanarkand was really using Aeons through this method wouldn't a lot of people die?)
>>
>>49716263
Eventually, Nymph spills the fact she was sent to spy on and try to kill us. A blatantly impossible mission for her that would have resulted in her death whether or not she returned to Synapse. I knew the sort of person that Minos really was, even if it hadn't yet become obvious to the others. Nymph knew it very well, too.

Applying Hamon to a specific part of her collar immediately disarmed the bomb and broke the chain, the advanced technology not quite adjusted for breathing-induced sunlight. She looked at me with obvious confusion. “There. Now you don't have to go back, or worry about someone stopping you from doing what you want.”

There was a long pause, likely shock, before a pair of very smug looking Angelroids appeared. The Harpies.

Now, take a moment to imagine the perspective of these two Angelroids. The two personal Angelroid henchmen of Minos, the Man in Synapse, an all around awful person...but it's okay, because the ‘defective’ Nymph gets all the blame and punishment if you screw up. Usually. You're about to kill the traitor and rough up some downers and maybe go back to Synapse for some half-hearted praise, which is like the best sort of breakfast you can hope to achieve under the circumstances. That's what they were expecting.

This is what they got instead:

>LION!
>TORA!
>CHEETAH!
>Rata Rata Rata Ratoraatah!
>>
I want to bodyjack someone. Like regent from worm.

How do I do this?
>>
File: Gotta go even faster.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gotta go even faster.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>49716391
>Spoiler
>>
File: 1454634746967.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1454634746967.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>49716391
>She looked at me with obvious confusion. “There. Now you don't have to go back, or worry about someone stopping you from doing what you want.”

This is the point when, you see, there happens to be a heel face turn, she joins your side for good, and suddenly HAREM THINGS HAPPEN.

You really aren't helping your case Heavens-kun.
>>
>>49716407
Turn into a Yeerk from Animorphs somehow.
>>
>>49716407
Really just take your pick of flavor, biological (like a Yeerk or Cordyceps), technological (like the Robocop reboot), or magical (Dominate Person, etc).
>>
>>49716391
I got you Heavens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUTHU3Fuu1I
>>
Is there a Judge Dredd jump? I need to companion Judge Dredd, Doomguy, and the Punisher.
>>
>>49716497
Not yet, but it is very dearly wanted. Bonus points for the ability to pick the original or the remake.

Triple Points for having to do one, then the other.
>>
>>49716430
>and it turns out what she wants is a sandwich. A BLT sandwich.
>>
>>49716387
It just seems odd, because all of the cases shown off in the sequels involve sex in some way. It's how Yuna summoned Tidus back after he was blown up. It's what this Kush and Ifarnal tried to do in turning her into an Aeon. I mean, we never see the process in the main series,so with the other examples there's really no guarantee that Braska and Jecht didn't have to have gross sex as part of the process, and that thus it's 100% a requirement form an Aeon, even for us in taking that perk.

Also, different question, what the fuck came over Kitase and Nojima to make 2.5 and Will It's a horrible mess.
>>
>>49716391
Of course, because I'm an idiot and forgot I'm not supposed to use combos except during ACTUAL EMERGENCIES (like, say, something starting with a ‘C’), I soon crash once the battle is won and the Harpies have retreated and pass out from the loss of stamina. When I wake up, it turns out Joe and Nymph had both carried me back to the house. Everyone (except Sakura) is absolutely taken by how adorable she is and welcomed her without a fuss. Nymph, now lacking a Master, was having a severe existential crisis and had no idea what to do with herself...so we welcomed her to the crew.

All's well that end's well, right?

...why is she following me around all the time and acting like a brat? Why does she refuse to do anything unless I explicitly give her ord-GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I DID IT AGAIN DIDN'T I?!

>>49716430
>>49716507
Well. This is basically my final roster...four dudes (myself included), a bunch of dogs, and now 4 girls.

...it's just Nymph. It's just Nymph. The others are not that attached. We're just REALLY GOOD FRIENDS GUYS.

I need more alcohol. I didn't take any harem perks, how the fuck is this happening?
>>
>>49716543
You apparently don't need those perks so long as you keep buying companions into that sort of thing?

>implying it's not the author's fault
>>
>>49716233
>And mentioning again- Final Fantasy Tactics is now up for grabs. May it someday escape from the Forever WIP purgatory to which I cruelly assigned it.

False Saint Ajora?

Hell yes i want to do this.
>>
>>49716543
>I didn't take any harem perks, how the fuck is this happening?
Jump Chan attaches hidden harem perks to you if you try to avoid building a harem.
>>
>>49716537
>there's really no guarantee that Braska and Jecht didn't have to have gross sex as part of the process, and that thus it's 100% a requirement form an Aeon, even for us in taking that perk.

I think for the sake of sensibility and other people's sensibilities it would be better to presume that doesn't happen, and all that's necessary is some sort of bond between summoner and helper.

>What came over Kitase and Nojima
It feels like they tried really hard to try and make it "dark and ominous", and then they took it a bit too far in a nonsensical direction, but by the time they realized where they were they were already passed the theoretical Macbeth point and thus just said "let's keep going".

That or they wanted to revive the franchise and milk money and couldn't think of a way that didn't involve destroying a perfectly dubious but functional relationship.

>>49716543
Alcohol is the most wonderful enabler!
>>
File: 1431406371341.png (239KB, 518x590px) Image search: [Google]
1431406371341.png
239KB, 518x590px
>>49716594
>Jump Chan attaches hidden harem perks to you if you try to avoid building a harem.
Lies and slander.
>>
>>49716611
You fool, Red! Soon you too will have a harem! And there's nothing you can do about it, NOTHING! ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU!
>>
>>49716611
Have you seen the kind of bullshit that tends to happen to jumpers who actively try to avoid harems? That kind of RNG isn't natural.
>>
>>49716611
Just because you try to pretend they don't exist/aren't infatuated with you doesn't mean they go away.
>>
>>49716611
But you had one too, Red!
Too bad you missed all the flags and got them killed, but that's Normal Ends for you.
>>
>>49716611
>Takes literally every appearance perk in Jumpchain
>Says she doesn't have a harem
Don't worry, we believe you, honest.
>>
>>49716310
Bayonetta has a perk for going between overlapping worlds.
Door maker and The world hopping perk in skullduggery pleasant could probably do it too.
>>
File: 23664393_p0.jpg (704KB, 715x826px) Image search: [Google]
23664393_p0.jpg
704KB, 715x826px
So I was looking at the Generic Magical Girl Jump and was wondering if I chose the theme to be Kamen Rider plus the 'Where are they' drawback and I made a lot of transformation devices beforehand.

Is it ok to fanwank that all the devices I made fall into the hands of my soon-to-be-allies and that the devices no longer make you a Kamen Rider, but instead a Magical Girl based on a Kamen Rider?

Essentially is it possible to accomplish pic related using this method?
>>
File: wait - what.jpg (76KB, 638x800px) Image search: [Google]
wait - what.jpg
76KB, 638x800px
>>49716594
... dammit. I could see this.
>>49716611
This: >>49716645
If you just don't care, you're fine. But if you'd have the kind of reaction to it that jump-chan would find hilarious...
>>
>>49716407
Imawabi no dakini has a possession perk as does supernatural.
>>
>>49716611
>>49716636
I want to say its not true but I've already signed my own hell so...
>>
File: kukuku.png (238KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
kukuku.png
238KB, 300x600px
>>49716611
But Moon bunnies are known to be rather promiscuous....even without appearance perks...
>>
How do Conduits use Blast Cores? Can I steal a couple and start using cheat-mode? If so, is that the only way to increase Conduit powers post-jump?
>>
>>49716407
Most varieties of spoopy goast can do that. Danny Phantom being one example.
>>
>>49716085
>>49716097
>>49716278
Thanks guys, these all seem like good suggestions.
>>
>>49716728
If Kessler is any indication they also grow with time and practice, though copious blast cores would make the process much faster.
>>
I want to prevent someone from non-psionically puppeteering me like Regent from Worm.

How do I do this?
>>
>>49716739
They grow until a certain point, at which point you need artificial things to grow further.
>>
>>49716739
Alright, but are they just something that's just absorbed into you as soon as you touch it? Can I pick one up without using it?
>>
>>49716740
Regent specifically? Have a really weird nervous system, or have one that changes periodically, or when you desire it to.
Or just lack one entirely, Prototype can help you there.
>>
>>49716740
Pay Armsmaster lods of emone for a Regent-proof suit. Alternately, a sufficiently good biology control power should work.
>>
>>49716740
Be a robot or an energy being.
Not sure about robot, but not having a physical form would do it well.
I think Lord of light has a good option for that.
>>
>>49716749
Source?
>>
>>49716296

Glad you like it. I wasn't sure on pricing for the new stuff.

>>49716376

I'll... see if I can do something with bold text or something. Sorry, I don't know why this is turning out to be so hard.

I'll add another note about the board of directors thing, but I imagine any of the OC corporation options are somewhere in the same neighborhood as Kisaragi from AC3 to Last Raven or maybe Navis from Nexus. Kisaragi never really gets big enough to challenge Crest or Mirage, while Navis is a significant regional power but eventually gets overwhelmed by a sustained effort from Mirage. So if you're aiming for the top, it's probably gonna be a long and dangerous campaign.

On the other hand, you're one of ten directors, answerable to nobody else, of a major world power, and you start out on good terms with all of the other board members. The perk gives you an equivalent position in future jumps, which strikes me as really strong and maybe even underpriced. I'm not sure I can get much more specific on pinning down the post-Jump stuff since different settings can vary so wildly.
>>
>>49716543
So I now have six people I need to feed, plus a bunch of dogs. That huge hoard of treasure isn't going to last very long. On the plus side, Nymph doesn't really need to eat or even sleep. The downside is that I constantly wake up to her blankly staring at me with obvious impatience, like someone waiting for Christmas.

I then had to team up with Joe (who is surprisingly adept at simple household tasks) to cook the rest of the party breakfast, of which we need to make several portions for Zeera, who seems to maintain a consistently huge appetite even when shrunken down, and Sakura runs around the house attempting to clean. Word ‘attempting’. It's more like what happens when you shove a broom into the hands of a tornado and promptly leaves a worse mess. Finally, Serena would sit and read, and occasionally cast a vaguely helpful spell before going back to her book. The Canine Warriors are thankfully housebroken and trained by nature, but they tend to very enthusiastically chase after the mail man. Finally, Link has a psychotic hatred of vases.

Please imagine this living situation for the next ten years, and you will understand why I'm not thrilled. I am starting to miss being a fighter pilot. Frisk is on Synapse this entire time, occasionally giving updates via dream visions. It seems Synapse is treating everything around me like a Tokusatsu show, not helped by Minos' Angelroid attacks turning into escalating monster-of-the-week scenarios. It only made us more popular with each victory, and I wish I got to see his increasing frustration at this. The look on his face must be priceless.
>>
>>49716659
LIES AND FUCKING SLANDER I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

>>49716645
I actually have noticed that tends to happen. But like >>49716677 says, it might be because I just don't give a shit about having a harem. Besides, changes are I'd just run away from any harem.

>>49716723
Oh look, it seems your taste in jokes is like your taste in ice cream. FLAT AND DEVOID OF FLAVOR.

>>49716770
I think the format gig is just because... okay this is me going out on a limb, but do you use Microsoft Word? Go into it and look at what your paragraph settings are. If it's 'multiple' for spacing or something, it wouldn't be a bad idea to fiddle with those settings to help you out.
>>
>>49716761
>>49716763
>>49716765
Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't think Prototype can do that.

From the jump:

>If a significant portion of your CNS is damaged (70%) then you are counted as dead,
>portion of your CNS

If the perk goes out of its way to restrict you based on your Central Nervous System, I doubt you'd be able to get rid of it. Though it does mean if you have another way to get rid of your CNS, then you could completely flaunt that restriction.
>>
>>49716740
If you're asking for a perk, My Name Is Jake! from Animorphs jump will do the job; "through mind control or physical hijacking".
>>
>>49716770
Bold your headings, use center justify to split open sections and make them more distinct from one another. Check spacing, run indents for descriptions if you need to.

>>49716817
But but, I'm just making an observation it wasn't a joke~

I'll have you know that Neapolitan is a delicious flavor.
>>
>>49716391
So why exactly do people feel so bad for this Nymph?
>>
>>49716672
As long as it doesn't give you some advantage I'm sure it's fine
>>
>>49716817
Red, it's OK, you ran away from your Would-Be-Harem. That's cool.
That doesn't mean they didn't exist.

>>49716851
Because her romance interest is one of the, if not THE, worst Harem Protagonists of all time.
>>
>>49716915
So people just want to romance someone because their canon boyfriend is boring?
>>
>>49716915
>>49716851
That and everything she went through beforehand. Consider the fact Angelroids have a dependence on their master that is both emotional and mental, like the Sekirei winging reaction except worse.

Now imagine that being happily abused by an egotistical sociopath. Repeatedly.

Or better yet, look up the chapters featuring Nymph and see for yourself.
>>
>>49716920
Less boring, boring is the norm for Harem Protagonist, and more "annoying little shithead".
He has more personality than most Harem Protagonists, but it's a personality that makes you hate him.
>>
>>49716851
The same reason they feel bad for Nana.
>>
>>49716901
Oh ok then just wanted to make sure it was alright to do so since it was essentially going to be that every transformation device I had was given out to little girls and I had to recruit them to help me fight the monster of the week. Pretty much the powers from the devices stay the same, just the transformed look is completely different plus the perks/powers from the jump itself.
>>
>>49716760
Using one takes a conscious effort.

Go to 4:15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv59I8jpurE
>>
>>49716927
What did she go through beforehand?
>>
>>49716987
Two words, Bomb Collar.
>>
File: 1457474555047.jpg (165KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1457474555047.jpg
165KB, 1058x705px
>>49716811
I'm gonna go ahead and pause storytime here since I've been doing this since this morning.

I hope yall are having fun and not minding me eating some chunks of the thread? I'm starting to think I should pastebin these, unless it's alright.
>>
File: vhiivlckpf3mricwkxu1.png (1MB, 1015x596px) Image search: [Google]
vhiivlckpf3mricwkxu1.png
1MB, 1015x596px
>>49716594
I prefer nakama.
>>
>>49716987
Endless kick the dog moments from the BBEG, only instead of a dog it is a a cute girl with dog like levels of unconditional love.
>>
File: cup o dog.jpg (53KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
cup o dog.jpg
53KB, 500x505px
>>49715492
>Provide one of my loaves of sweetbread, perfected with ingredients from a dozen worlds.
>If that doesn't work, well it wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>49717019
Please keep going.
We can always make more threads.
>>
>>49717019
It's cool, Heavens. Actually, speaking of writing, are you ever going to post anything from your Kamen Rider chain? I really liked how you managed to convince Protoman to believe in humanity again and the whole Everyone vs Aku thing, and Asriel convincing Aku to finally let go.
>>
>>49716972
They made his little hook thing look VERY Sly Cooper.
>>
>>49717019
Why not both?
>>
>>49717019
I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
And Thread or Board space is bullshit since we can make new threads.
>>
>>49717067
About that.

He dead. He super dead. Crushed by a moon dead. He kinda went nuts with power and then one thing lead to another and...yeah. This new chain is actually my new main.

>>49717051
>>49717073
>>49717077
Very good point. I can go on a bit longer, if you want, then?
>>
>>49717071
It is the cooper cane.
They're both made by the same company so it's a little crossover item thing for preordering.
>>
>>49717024
>Not having both
It's like you're not even trying.
I have Waifus
I have Nakama
And I even have adopted kids.
Also pets, like my Mabari Hounds.
>>
>>49716246
May I try the FF tactics revamp?

I have an idea for Jobs and Job Points.
>>
>>49717024
Nakama > fuckdolls.
>>
>>49717105
Take it, like I said, I've already done plenty of the FF jumps.
>>
>>49717083
>That spoiler
...oh. Um, wow. That's a thing. Well, in that case, I guess never mind? Yeesh.
>>
Do Conduits get a healing factor and their other associated powers? Just the CP purchasable ones are enhanced versions?
>>
>>49717083
Remember everyone, when you're raising superpowered children or child-like cat-human-abomination shoggoth monsters, always teach them to be wary of their own strength first thing.
>>
Would a lead pipe with Sting applied to it be a functional light saber?
>>
>>49717155
It would probably be better than a lightsaber since it would go right through one.
Although that might not be a good thing if you're trying to block.
>>
>>49717140
I'd assume you get a basic version that improves as you grow your powers, the perks are just upgrades that put you on the level of the protagonists right off the bat, without plot or blast cores.
>>
>>49717155
More like a functional blaster shot. Sting affects the whole object.
>>
>looks around shiftily

Hey guys. You know the drawback in Custom Robo that makes the police hate you? Can I rename it 'stop right there criminal scum', or is that a bad Idea? Cause personally, i think its hilarious.
>>
>>49717202
How would it be more like a blaster bolt?
>>
>>49717170
iirc if you actually force a lightsaber through something it can't go through it forces it to shut off, possibly shorting the thing out. But I might just be thinking of an example of a lightsaber hitting Cortosis, which does that on contact with the blade.
>>
>>49717213
It's not hurting anything.
>>
>>49717213
Well you could, but you'd be memeing in a non thematic way.
Your choice but I don't think it would add anything.
>>
>>49716310
Rick's Portal Gun from Rick and Morty.
>>
File: EvWJumpV2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
EvWJumpV2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Here's the second draft of the East vs West jump. I've changed the drop-in capstone item, clarified the nature of "riding against the winds of change" and changed slightly Star wars. Several other small changes.

Any and all feedback appreciated.
>>
>>49717213
Does no one ever get arrested in the series? If someone does, it might be better to use a quote from that scene instead.
>>
>>49716310
Organic crystal sword+chaos power origin from Webmage. Lets you chop your way between realities if you can survive in an infinite sea of viscous, reality-dissolving probability.
>>
>>49717272
Um...

At least once, but I can't recall who or when. Something about a chef?

Meh. I'll play Arena a little bit over the next few days, see if i can reach that part.
>>
>>49717217
Since Sting affects the entire object, there's no way to hold it or use it like a sword directly. You'd have to hold it telekinetically or via magnetic suspension. Hence the comparison.
>>
>>49717293
The manton effect keeps it from harming you doesn't it?
I mean everyone else is shit out of luck but you can hold it just fine.
>>
>>49717278
>if you can survive in an infinite sea of viscous, reality-dissolving probability
Kingdom Hearts, mang.

Also, doesn't the CP origin make you made out of the stuff?
>>
>>49717293
That is not how Sting works anon.
>>
>>49717307
Nope. Manton effect doesn't work like that. You're creating an object that bypasses all dimensions and cuts through everything. You're no exception.
>>
>>49717317
Except you have to be, it is a touch range power.
>>
>>49717314
Thank you for that illuminating rebuttal. I see clearly where I was mistaken. Except not, because that's exactly how Sting works, you idiot.
>>
>>49717325
That's one of the reasons why it's so hard to use effectively, not a reason why it's safe.
>>
>>49717293
As is true to both the canon version and the one in the jump, the parahuman using the Sting shard is immune to its effects. How do you think Flechette manages to throw her darts, if she couldn't touch them? She's not a telekinetic. Hell, she canonically has a sword that she enhances with Sting's effects for when she's in melee.
>>
>>49717293
>>49717327
Foil uses her power on a sword just fine at one point, though.
>>
>>49717327
A. You need to be touching an object to apply sting to it.
B. The power description specifically states that you cannot be harmed by it.
>>
>>49717331
>By unfolding an object through nigh infinite dimensions it becomes capable of ignoring all forces that would effect it, including the physical resistance, durability, or other effects that would meaningfully impede it. You apply this effect on touch (and you're immune to being harmed by this power) on objects up to the size of a large truck.
>and you're immune to being harmed by this power
>>
Question, do the mass produced Amazon drives from the Kamen Rider Showa jump have the same "once you use it, you can't not wear it for more then a few days or you'll die" thing? I mean, it doesn't say it does, but I'm not sure.
>>
File: 1312239020530.gif (75KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1312239020530.gif
75KB, 1200x1200px
>>49716740
Easy.
Become one of the Boyz.
>>
>>49717261
reedback
>>
>>49717359
There's a fungus among us.
>>
>>49717311
Yep, that's why I recommend it. Its still potentially lethal, just have some willpower perks stacked so you don't dissolve because you're made of unstable probability bound by sheer will. And be very careful of who you bring with you.
>>
What would happen if sting was applied to a grenade?
>>
>>49717412
Can sting effect concussive force or fire, depending on the type of grenade?

It can almost certainly effect shrapnel, so any explosive working off of that principle would be enhanced.
>>
>>49717412
The grenade would create a deep hole in the ground and do little to no damage to whatever you were aiming for.
>>
>>49717361
If that's all there is, I'll probably upload this to the drive soon.
>>
>>49717525
Why?
>>
>>49717429
Well, grenades contain their own oxidizer, so it the reaction should happen. It's just external forces that it's immune to, not internal ones. So the initial pressure wave of...whatever combustion products explosives produce, I don't know... should carry the Sting effect. At their size, the molecular shrapnel would act much like high-intensity ionizing radiation. Close targets would melt, while farther away ones would be mostly unharmed. It would crwate very little explosive force, though, as Sting-enhanced explosions wouldn't transfer force to the atmosphere and create a pressure wave.
>>
>>49717543
He means it's going to hit the ground keep going, and then explode underground.
>>
>>49717543
It'd sink into the ground and blow up in there. I think, forget exactly how it works in canon.

I mean it'd be effective for piercing armor if you knew exactly when to activate it, I guess.
>>
>>49717543
Because you threw a grenade that ignores physics. Which means aside from MAYBE gravity, nothing else is going to stop it. Including whatever you throw it at. Which is, most immediately, the ground.
>>
>>49717543
Grenades typically explode several seconds from they first hit the ground after being thrown, if sting is applied to one it will go straight through the ground. The shrapnel would then have a much smaller chance of hitting the enemy so while the individual pieces might punch through anything it is unlikely for many/any to hit an enemy.
>>
>>49717563
>>49717566
>>49717571
>>49717574
You're forgetting that Sting also grants the user perfect timing and aim. While "cooking" a grenade so it will explode instantly upon reaching the enemy is inadvisable for a normal human, a parahuman with Sting could time their throw well enough for the grenades to effectively act as airbursts.
>>
>>49717598
Wait it does? Where does it say that?
>>
>>49717604
>You also have a nigh perfect sense of timing and trajectories, giving you superhuman aim and accuracy.
Check the jump, it's in there.
>>
>>49717412
It'll fuck up shit with any projectile you apply it to.
>>
>>49717614
Nice, I guess the companion I gave that power to is stronger than I thought.
>>
>>49703898
testing, ignore this please.
>>
>>49717648
well, that didnt work. what about this?
>>
>>49717598
You would likely have to make the grenade yourself for that, as grenade fuses are imprecise, and you cant act upon a timing that you can't know and typically varies by half a second.
>>
>>49717664
Well, sure, but if you're using inferior modern-day human equipment you deserve what you get. Then again, if you're making your own, might as well just give them proximity fuses.
>>
>>49715492
I stuff them in the pod then take them to 40k. They stop asking questions.
>>
File: dead-space-2-reviews.jpg (65KB, 610x359px) Image search: [Google]
dead-space-2-reviews.jpg
65KB, 610x359px
So um. A bit of editing on my Dead Space build:

(Dead Space) #49
-Background: Engineering (900CP) -WHY?! WHY AM I IN THIS HELLHOLE. THIS IS TERRIBLE.
-Deeply and Greedily (800CP) -You know, the increased yield on mining will help one day.
-Scrap Hound (Free) -More materials found and less materials used? Yes good sir, I will take it.
-Built-In Geo-Nav (600CP) -Finding all kinds of loot will be priority.
-Infinitely Customizable (500CP) (Discount) -Yes. I need this. Need the PARTS...
-Modular Designs (300CP) (Discount) -Upgrading tools and weapons is always a good call. Yes.
-Power Nodes (Free) -Eeeeh... you never know. Power notes are always good.
-Surface Digging Team (200CP) -PLASMA CUTTER. ALWAYS GO PLASMA CUTTER.
-Utility Mods (Free) -Oh hey, cool! Kinesis and Stasis! Best parts!
-Specialized RIG: Armor Platingx2 (100CP) -Fuck any bone saws or shit getting into me.
-Specialized RIG: Extra Inventoryx2 (50CP) (Discount) -I'm getting an extra 20 slots. I need all the slots.
-Specialized RIG: Overchargerx2 (0CP) (Discount) -Increasing damage and reload speed? Yaaaaas.
-Specialized RIG: Medical Gel Efficiencyx4 (-200CP) -To hell with taking risks.
-Specialized RIG: Kinesis Amplifier (-300CP) -We want all the upgrades.
-Specialized RIG: Stasis Amplifier (-400CP) -And we're keeping them frozen. FUCK ANY OF THEM GETTING NEAR ME.
-Specialized RIG: Universal Clamps (-500CP) (Discount) -Oh look, the armor is modular as well.
-Never Enough (-400CP)
-I Need A Bigger Gun (-200CP)
-This Guy Again (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Titan Station, 37 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Mainly because dat Geo-Nav and I wasn't USING that Rivet Gun. Finally, both pieces of writefagging:

Part 1: http://pastebin.com/exV4xsy7
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/GiPYxqxX
>>
File: On OFF.jpg (15KB, 236x329px) Image search: [Google]
On OFF.jpg
15KB, 236x329px
>>49715533
>The Switch is now OFF
>>
>>49717657
Fuck it.

Custom Robo jump is done, all drawbacks are filled out, made one minor change to the perk layout, and added two companion options.

And with that, its done.
>>
>>49717823
soon™
>>
Does 'Noble' from Morroblivion do anything post-jump?
>>
>>49716310
The warehouse is not a bad option here, if you can access it with two portals. You just need something you can use to open a portal into the warehouse, and then you can pass through the second portal back to where you need to be.
>>
>>49717888
I don't have the second portal but I wonder if I could set up a multi planar transport system in my warehouse.
>>
>>49717910
You could probably do it with earth's mightiest heroes Asgardian tech post spark.
It would be more like an interdimensional highway though.
>>
Could the 4th Hokage's teleportation jutsu function if the mark was placed in another dimension?
>>
>>49717938
>how do get back from 'sent to rift' weapon
>post spark
>when you already have the innate capability to traverse planes and realities.
okay, anon.
>>
>>49717888
Is there any ruling or consensus on whether you can open up portals from inside the warehouse to fast travel? Is it possible to enter the warehouse in one location, and then create a portal to leave it in another?
>>
>>49717963
Considering it works by summoning yourself and people get summoned from what is sort of another dimension in series I don't see why not.
>>
>>49717974
That was still the question? Sorry anon I thought you were just trying to set up a fast travel system for other people.
My mistake.
Although if you're just trying to get out of the warp scattering about from Etrian Oddessy works wonders.
>>
>>49717788
Yay noice writefagging, kudos.

>>49717979
It's up to you to fanwank something reasonable, anon. I have it work for my jumper like the fast travel in games: it can transport me to any POIs (Points Of Interest) I've been to before, but it's not precise. So if I ask for City Hall, Los Angeles, (if I've been there) the portal opens somewhere in or around City Hall, Los Angeles. YMMV.
>>
>>49717261
I'd use Hearts Of Iron instead of HOI in the front page, rather than the reverse all the way down in the Drawbacks.

>Two Minutes To Midnight
> If either of the world’s pillars gives the order to begin the third world war, regardless of your next action, you have lost.

I know it's a 400cp drawback, but still. It seems a lot nastier than the other two 400's.
>>
>>49717788
Reading that second pastebin, I was rather worried your jumper's chain was coming to a Bad End. Skin of your teeth.
>>
What are the best perks to help prevent falling to the Dark Side of the Force?
>>
would anybody be opposed to a stand supplement not made by the guy who made the jojo document?

It's been clear forever now that he's not going to make it.

Hell I might just make it for myself regardless
>>
>>49718094
Yes.

Doesn't matter.

Please don't.
>>
>>49718087
Anti-corruption, anger-management and happiness-sustaining perks.
>>
>>49718094
I don't think a stand supplement is a good idea in the first place.
Just making one up works fine as is. If it's hilariously broken we'll laugh at peopel for posting it, but right now there's a lot of freedom to be had instead of cookie cutter stand making.
>>
>>49718087
Anti-retardation perks should help. As well as common sense perks.
>>
>>49718087
Once upon a time has a perk basically built for that.
>>
>>49718087
>not embracing the true side of the force
>wanting to be a part of the corrupt jedi temple who resist nature and change.

faggot, dark side is only true option.
>>
>>49718094
Yes. However, feel free to make a generic non-jumpchain stand generator that just happens to be useful for jumpers and mention it here.
>>
>>49718136
fair enough point
>>
>>49718157
>not the sticky side of the duct tap-I mean force.
>>
>>49718142
>anti retardation
>common sense

anon he's trying to stay AWAY from the dark side, clearly you'd want to keep your will as weak and mind as empty as possible
>>
>>49718157
>Not walking to middle path to obtain everything the force has to offer
Do you lack the willpower to keep from falling completely to the dark?
>>
>>49718157
>not realising there are other Light Side orders around besides those dicks on Coruscant
>not joining the Corellian Jedi who are happy to party and have families.
>>
File: 1405906389482.jpg (22KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1405906389482.jpg
22KB, 288x499px
>>49718178
I hate you for reminding me of that horrible thing.
>>
>>49718184
I'm not sure about you, but every currently canonical dark side user I've ever head of is the special kind of stupid you'd expect from people who think Snidely Whiplash is cool.
>>
>>49718083
It was close, not because of what was available to Red but because the Marker has a funny way of making sure you're not firing on all cylinders if you're not prepared for what it can do to you. It also doesn't pull any punches if Isaac's any indication.
>>
>>49718169
eh, naw, I dropped the idea entirely, one anon made a good point. the entire idea is based off my own trouble with trying to limit a stand, by this point in my jump Ive basically broken the game and a stand I generated would be hoplessly endgame-tier.

Im saving up for two bi last jumps, mass effec where I tel the star child to go fuck itself and kill the reapers and last of the leviathans, and dresden files where I want to show assholes like mab and nicodamus that they aren't such hot shit after all
>>
>>49718142
Yes, yes, I know that most darksiders tend to act like idiots.

The thing is, that while I have no intention of being 100% a dick, I'm still not comfortable having the option to become 200% a dick available. From my limited knowledge of Star Wars, the Dark Side is like coating the slippery slope in Teflon.
>>
>>49718178
>>49718197
>not the sticky side of the duct tap-I mean force.
Is this a reference? If so to what?
>>
>>49718203
depends on what you consider constitutes using the dark side.

that's the problem with the star wars mythos, the force was supposed to be this non polar thing, no good, no evil. but it always gets thrown into the cookie cutter good guy bad guy bullshit

the light is all about order and control. dark side is the more primal side of the force
>>
File: concern.jpg (138KB, 700x433px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
138KB, 700x433px
>Reading the new Final Fantasy X update scenarios
Huh, this is pretty cool-
>Penance
>As in, the superboss with 12 million health and all kinds of nasty tricks, including an attack that does 99,999 HP damage and 999 MP damage
>You have to fight him
OH GOD.
>>
>>49717854
Now onto them shamans
>>
>>49718235
No. the dark side is just the primal side of the force.
evildoers are just drawn to it because it offers quick power but they lose themselves to it because they're too ambitious or weak willed.

grey jedi embrace the dark and the light because they realize it's stupid tryign to deny one and embrace the other.
>>
>>49717875
Nah
>>
>>49718238
Lets just say certain fanfiction authors on a certain CYOAddventure site decided that it would be really cool to write a crossover between Ranma 1/2 and Star Wars. In it, Ranma (and his twin sister Ranko) were raised by Nodoka and taught to be some manner of lewd force wielders using the bit of the Living force most directly related to sex.

It's about as lewd as it sounds.
>>
>>49718293
What's it called?
>>
>>49718274
Plus the original Je'daii had a policy of balance that used both. It was Sith Alchemy that made some people turn against the Dark Side.
>>
>>49718260
On the plus side you can fight him tactically, instead of maintaining 50 meters away on an airship that really only has a set of missile batteries that the party never bothers to use anyways.

On the negative side, it's Penance, and he's got lasers. And two funny arms!

On the really positive side, if you delay things and control the Dark Aeons damage without ever really fighting our little friend Unsent who may or may not be Shuyin, he might not even show up!
>>
>>49718260
GBE.
>>
>>49718311
The site is dead, Jim, but if it ever revives it's on Bast's Anime Addventure.
>>
Is Kanka from Negima learn-able without the perk?
>>
>>49718187
Parties suck.
>>
>>49718319
I wonder how well the Sidonia class's main batteries would fare against Penance now that you mention it. Then again the collateral damage and attempting to use that thing in atmosphere would probably be worse than firing MAC rounds in atmosphere.
>>
>>49718326
It's learnable in universe. It's a technique, not some magical power that you have to be born with or granted by some special source.
>>
>>49718332
>Sidonia class's main batteries would fare against Penance
That is some serious overkill right there, a handful of adventurers killed him for fuck's sake.
>>
>>49718326
If Takahata can learn it without being a speshul snowflake it's probably doable so long as you can into both Ki and Mana while maintaining the required mental state.

Meditating in combat is not simple at all, and doing so while creating yin-yang explosions is harder.
>>
>>49718358
No kill like overkill. Heck it's even in FFX, you get extra loot for overkilling!

Alright encouraging it probably isn't a good idea. But yeah, fighting Penance without the whole ATB 3 man front line party limitation isn't all that bad, provided you have some sort of approach strategy, engagement strategy and exit strategy.
>>
File: 10sin-a.jpg (232KB, 762x466px) Image search: [Google]
10sin-a.jpg
232KB, 762x466px
>>49718319
>>49718332
>>49718358
>>49718383
Here's the thing about FFX and the GBE:

It has its own version. Sin's Tera Graviton.

Want a video of its power? Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx4WSGmjrc4

And Penance is, stat wise, much, much more powerful than Sin. So don't underestimate the power level here. You're dealing with Final Fantasy, not some low fantasy WRPG setting.
>>
>>49718395
Penance also has Tera Graviton, as well as a far more powerful move.

Though I think calling Tera Graviton as powerful as the GBE is a little much, considering it blow through kilometers of metal that could withstand nukes without a scratch on its' lowest setting.
>>
>Make Trump build.
>Now have to rewrite entire chain to optimize grappling.
>Move Elder Scrolls up in the chain to allow for maximum opportunity to grapple and wrestle Khajiits.
>>
>>49718451
What, are you going to build a wall and make them pay for it?
>>
>>49718453
Clearly he needs perks to make America great again first
>>
File: 1405974040757.png (20KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1405974040757.png
20KB, 1024x1024px
>>49718451
I don't think that's what he meant by grabbing pussy, but you gave me a giggle anyways.
Shine on you crazy diamond
>>
>>49718442
Well the difference is really that Tera Graviton/Mega Graviton is a local distortion of gravity that uses a single focal point to start with, and then expands outwards in a spherical fashion, with the intense gravity presumably creating most of the damage within the localized area.

In the GBE's case, the beam's range far surpasses the effective range of the Tera Graviton, and the intensity of the beam may/may not be higher.

In the case of Judgement Day, it's pretty much a magical nuclear warhead that decides to tell your party it has about 20 milliseconds to wave bye bye - but even this is fired in a single direction.
>>
>>49718451
>Wrestle
>Khajiits

>Grapple
>Cats

>Grab
>

You mother fucker.
>>
>>49718442
I never fought Penance myself, so I didn't know he had that move.

It's really a matter of debate, Sin gouged through a continent, kilometers of earth, stone, and water like it was nothing, the force of the gravity disrupting the atmosphere, drawing space debris towards Spira, and shattering the crust, around an area that looks to at least be as large as the north pole.

So the question of pure penetrative force is up for debate, you'd need to get a better idea of just how much land Sin cut through, but its environmental effects are vastly higher.

>>49718471
Is the beam's range higher than the radius of a planet? Tera Graviton seems to be about up there.

But really, my point wasn't to say which one was more powerful, just to show that Tera Graviton is COMPARABLE, and thus that FFX's final bosses and secret bosses function at a level where you can't just say "I shoot my GBE." and win everything forever.
>>
>>49718453
>>49718459

Let me tell you, it's the greatest selection of perks ever seen since ASA and Valeria's build release. Okay. I'll release it once the audit is done that shows I qualify for taking hold of the khajiit problem in Cyrodiil.

Look, we're gonna build a chain like you wouldn't believe but we have to control the Radical Thalmor Terrorists coming into this province and make Tamriel great again.
>>
>>49718499
>ASA and Valeria's build release
Have they actually released their full builds? Like in a pastebin of everything?
>>
>>49718451
Make sure to get Ahnassi. She's the first official Elder Scrolls waifu.
>>
>>49718499
>>49718451

Will this mad man go uncontested? Will there be no Hilary build?
>>
>>49718496
>Is the beam's range higher than the radius of a planet? Tera Graviton seems to be about up there.

Tera Graviton's effective range versus its range of effect are two different things anon. You have to keep in mind that Sin's purpose is not to erase the planet, but to ensure that population control is kept in order. This is the same case for Penance, despite Penance being a bit more liberal (Sin's attack qualifier is a technological threshold whereas Penance follows a strict IFF policy, with no friends in sight). Yu Yevon has nothing to gain from a planet with a dead population, and destroying the Fayth on Gagazet will destroy the only other thing he cares about as well. He knows this, despite his transformation.

In terms of the GBE, the beam's range is presumably hardset at 70km, since we're not talking about the Wave Emission Device. In terms of "effective" range, there is an advantage in a controlled cylindrical burst over a spherical burst.

Whether it kills things in one blow I have no clue, considering the spiritual nature of both of these creatures. All I do know is that the technology is sufficiently advanced in the GBE's case to have a substantial impact, and the way the battle is fought in game is most likely far different than how it would go if you weren't constrained to the game's limitations.

Also I dunno why I'm arguing on both sides of my own jumps. But the speculation matter is interesting. Somewhat. Soon I'll have made enough jumps that I can run a standalone chain I think.
>>
>>49718562
nobody wants to be shillary. the only personwho likes shillary is shillary
>>
>>49718562
Hilary Jumper. Trump Jumper. The Jumper Multiverse Debate. It's time people.
>>
>>49718562
>go lovecraft
>take cthulhi
>take every perk to enhance ability to tell a lie

instant Hillary build
>>
>>49718576
>Soon I'll have made enough jumps that I can run a standalone chain I think.
I'm fairly certain you already do, You've made over twenty jumps, that's plenty enough to do a small chain.
>>
>>49718499
Anon, you're amazing.
>>
>>49718562
Bloody Roar
Experimental Zoanthrope
North America (Paid)
Chimera Dragon, Snake, Alligator, Crow, Velociraptor
Juggler
Bioelemental Attacks Salt
Import: Medical Escort

One and done mane.
>>
>>49718518
They both have in the past at some point I think. From what I remember it's just builds with no context in both cases so it doesn't make much sense given both are more known for combos and stuff they've made. Val is also several chains ahead of the one she posted her pastebin for while I imagine ASA is far ahead on the one he did since he posted a long time ago too.
>>
>>49718609
It is, but whenever I look at it I never really know where to start. I mean Recettear is a nice place, but then I suck at capitalism, so I'd be terribly disadvantaged there. I'd hate to start in Siren but that's the closest real world analogue I have. And then ARIA is something that once I jump I probably wouldn't want to leave.

It's troublesome. You can see why I need to make some more jumps for variety. Too many FFs make things difficult.
>>
>>49717261
First up, this looks really nice.

Can we turn down the optimal victory condition reward?

Location rolls: USA gets two? Perhaps a UK option? Though I'm vaguely thinking I'll pay 50cp and raise New Zealand to glory or something.

The POP that would not die: POP? Huh? Perhaps sneak an explanation into the description?

Bug-out bag: seems way overpriced. What am I missing?

Next week's paper: in settings without fate, does it just give a/the most probable future paper? Do we get to fanwank the aesthetics of the delivery method? I also presume that if the paper doesn't show up, that's news in itself...

Armageddon alarm: see first question for next week's paper.

The filing cabinet: aside from markings indicating "importance", does this contain any information we don't find out ourselves?

Force multipliers: at least ten percent of my troops are always special forces quality? For only 200cp? /insert holyshit.gif

Iron Triangle: no biggie, just observing that you've got a very similarly named drawback (Iron Triangles).

Nimitz-class carrier: if we take this as a Drop-In, do we get a NPC crew straight away or still have to wait for the end of the jump?

Items overall... even with discounts, between perks and items your jump is less a CP vampire and more a CP black hole. Have you considered a cheaper tiering (e.g. 100/200/300/400/600)? Although given you're planning to make a series of these jumps, the pricing might be factored for that?

Canon companions 300cp each. Did I say CP black hole? Perhaps I meant CP galactic black hole.
>>
>>49718634
No way those items should be cheaper man. They're crazy fucking good in some cases.
>>
>>49718562
I'd rather play a literal pile of shit. It'd be just as good at attracting flies, anyway.
>>
>>49718499
Make sure to snag other people's waifus anon. Just grab them by the pussy.
>>
>>49718702
I do not condone such talk of infidelity, that was just Bloodworks talk and I'm ashamed of it. But somehow when Barenziah has a laundry list of adultery she gets a pass and flowery little cover-up biography neglecting to mention the intimate passage regarding her and a certain khajiit.

MTGA, Make Tamriel Great Again, vote for Donaldius Trumpus as the Elder Council seat holder to ascend to the throne.
>>
>>49718739
The question remains of when and where the construction of the great wall will begin, and naturally the matter of payment for such an ambitious venture. The coffers aren't infinite, Councillor Trumpus. Will the Khajiits really heed Tamriel's demands and fund its construction?
>>
>>49718634
POP stands for population.
>>
>>49718755
Look, no one wants the wall more than the Khajiits. By erecting the wall, we damage their skooma trade and the deadly Bosmer cartels that prosper from it. You wouldn't believe it, these Bosmer radicals, Thalmor funded by the way and enabled by the concordant are literally eating people over there in that country where a power vacuum was left. Okay.

Now I'll get many complaints from Khajiiti wanting to do honest trade but that trade isn't so honest when our Council refuses to address tariffs coming into Cyrodiil and not going out, forcing much of our manufacture into other provinces where they can take advantage of literal slave labor in cases like Morrowind. You wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>49718823
But what about our foreign policy, Councillor Trumpus, what should we do about those folks over in Skyrim? Are those Skyrim Nords truly our friends like we believed in the past?

Furthermore what about allegations that you too, have exploited Khajiit labor in the past? Is there any substance behind these accusations?
>>
>>49715535
Who was Serena?
>>
>>49718858
Look, I've met with Ulfric and while he is a divisive figure we do agree on the White Gold concordant. Do I believe secession was the right call? That's history's job to decide, that's for the scrolls to judge. But, the Great War in general I can tell you was a mistake and right now we need allies that align with the liberties of the people rather than enemies within our borders.

Okay. You wouldn't believe it. Look, Trumpus Wines and Trumpus gambling houses/inns were successes and I'm proud of them, in the end they were profitable and they showcase the merits I have as Emperor of Cyrodiil and that's what should be taken away from that.
>>
>>49718823
>>49718911
I could actually hear him saying these lines. I can't believe it, okay?
>>
Is it just me, or is the Destiny jump a bit, uh, shit?
>>
>>49719530
If I remember correctly someone was working on an update.
I don't remember how far along it is or who was making it, but I think they post in IRC if you want to check.
>>
>>49719530
SB, go and stay go.
>>
Is there any perk or magic system that would allow me to overlay a moving hologram of myself over myself, such that when I teleport behind an enemy to deliver a touch attack, they think I never moved?
>>
>>49719540
Ok, an updates cool, but it seems a little too...clunky to have been placed on the drive immediately.

>>49719608
What?
>>
>>49719630
Naruto genjutsu. Actually is the basic clone technique even considered a genjutsu? It's kind of like that but not actually an illusion?
Either way it does exactly what you want if you get gud at it and it's relatively easy and cheap to abuse the hell out of it.
>>
>>49719630
D&D's Mirror Image spell lets you hide under an illusion of yourself, though it won't necessarily eliminate side effects of teleporting if your method is flashy.
>>
>>49719630
Nanomaster or Scrambler from Iji should allow you too.
>>
JoJo question here, how does Potential work? Does it upgrade another stat as it goes down? Like, let's say my Range is B, and my Potential is A, could I train my Stand to have longer range or something, thus bringing Range up to A but bringing Potential to B? Also, the jump says infinite and none range is possible. Does that mean I could then train my Stand to have infinite range from that A, at the cost of bringing Potential to C, or am I misreading that? I just want to figure this stuff out for future reference.
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
[Final Fantasy X update]

Drawbacks: Every Single Opportunity, Gilgamesh Arrives! (1500)

Major Arcana: The Fool, The Emperor, The Hierophant (1800)

Sphere Hunter, Summoner, age 21

Rolled Kilika Island

Eternal Calm (Free)
PROTOTYPE Ω, “THE ANCIENT COUNTERMEASURE” (1200)
Forward to the Future (600)
Awoken Fayth (400)
Wayward Dreamers (100)
Summoner's Staff (Free)
Blitzball, Mark X (0)

I kinda just tagged along with Yuna & co, using the proto-Vegnagun for a lift. Titus had one of his fits, and then started laughing at nothing when he saw the controls so I had to shove him out of the bridge. Kimahri helped.

I also had the habit of leaving very shiny illusory swords around for Gilgamesh to pick up, take home in triumph and then prank him with a random curse. I'm kind of impressed he could still hold swords while suffering from the the bat bogey hex.

Early on I was pretty much the worst summoner ever, because I kept getting sidetracked, trying to park to play blitzball, scaring everyone in a nearby village away because of my vehicle-it was a vicious cycle. Until-

(Cont'd)

>>49718518
>>49718629
Two pastebins, and it's kinda a mixed bag. I set it up to keep track of what I could do at first but then I got busy and didn't have time to update it much so it's missing a lot of new jumps.
>>
>>49719644
>but it seems a little too...clunky to have been placed on the drive immediately
Probably because you're looking at it from the perspective of a person who also has 600 other jumps to look at. Destiny was made relatively early, back before a lot of the jumpmaking techniques "developed" into new avenues. At the time it wasn't really a bad jump or anything, and the lore of Destiny itself hadn't been fleshed out too much either.

Essentially there's a fair bit of history involved in the Destiny jump, something that looking at it now probably doesn't show.
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>49719696
"Hey. Hey brutha, you know what we need?"

"I don't know, Wakka. What do we need?"

"We need some kind of final solution for all these Al-Bheds, man! Can you, I dunno...ACCIDENTALLY play the wrong notes for the giant musical butterfly robot right before we fight Sin?"

"Wakka, that's not how that works"

"I'm serious, man! They've stolen into our country, and now they're gonna-"

"-destroy blitzball"

"What"

"A friend of mine told me Sin is an Al-Bhed superweapon. Listen, only the most civilised countries have blitzball tournaments right? And Sin always targets civlisation? And blitzball is, technically, a kind of machina-which the Al-Bhed are always tinkering with right?"

"...where are you going with this brutha?"

"I know this sounds crazy but...I think Sin is the final evolution of blitzball, and he's being used to destroy traditional blitzball so that in the future only the Al-Bhed have blitzball"

And that is the story of how Wakka saved the day by trying to attack Sin with his bare hands, distracting him long enough for me to target him with my doom butterfly's newly installed superdimensional fold wave hymn broadcasters.

At the time I couldn't figure out how to doot the right way to fire the thing's actual weapons.
>>
>>49719711
No, I wouldn't go that far. Destiny wasn't made that early. We had plenty of good jumps then and a well developed community. The jump plain isn't very good. Sometimes a poop is just a poop. It might not be the stinkiest poop, but it's still a poop.
>>
>>49719714
>>49719696
ASA being a fan of Two Best Friends Play and referencing them makes my heart sing
>>
>>49719696
>Titus had one of his fits, and then started laughing at nothing when he saw the controls so I had to shove him out of the bridge.

Makes you wonder how he'd take being called Shuyin.
>>
File: 0f2.gif (127KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
0f2.gif
127KB, 500x332px
>>49715492
Throw them into a dimension of pure pain and agony.
>>
>>49719746
>>49719696
https://youtu.be/tU3el-Kk8Fw
>>
>>49719714
Wakka why does your class say Grand Wizard?
>>
>>49719754
And then we can find Shuyin's spoopy goast zambie and put him in one of Tidus's outfits.
>>
>>49719711
Oh yes, it was made very early - back in thread #903, four months ago.
>>
Which jumps have good minimap perks?
>>
>>49719714
If only this was canon. Wakka needs to be made a wizard. The Greatest Grandest Wizard.

>>49719723
I dunno. When it isn't my jump, I never hold it to the same standards, and at the end of the day looking at the initial Destiny jump, I never really felt it was that bad given those standards. It's not particularly how I would have approached it...but we need variety in jumpmakers to help people get different experiences.
>>
>>49719784
Classic Doom has one for flat terrain. You can also sort of map out any territory you own with Tropico stuff.
Oh and Etrian Oddyssey has a perk for mental mapping I think.
>>
>>49719783
Uh, scratch this, I was looking at a different...jump of the same setting?
>>
>>49719783
I figure we probably don't have the same one then? The copy of Destiny that I had was from a lot further back, before thread 300 (I remember cause I left after 500).

I dunno, I haven't gone and checked every single jump in the drive to see which ones were all updated, so it's probably my fault.
>>
>>49719679
>does Potential upgrade another stat as it goes down.
Simple answer is yes (technically, it's being used up rather than doing the upgrading, as it represents how much further your Stand can develop).

>Infinite stats and what it means for Potential
Fanwank something reasonable, based on just how big of a difference having an Infinite stat would make compared to having an A-rank stat (e.g. a teleport-yourself ability with Infinite range can be reasonable, but an explode-things ability with Infinite damage on the other hand...).
>>
>>49719815
See >>49719812.
>>
>>49719783
My copy of the Destiny jump is dated 12th Feb 2015. I also have a txt wip of the bare bones of a revamp attempt that's dated 14th Nov 2015.

>>49719812
That's... weird? Link?
>>
>>49719819
>Infinite damage
That sounds silly. Besides, it seems to be only for range, so I was thinking something like Pearl Jam being able to call on water from anywhere, so potential ocean manipulation at the cost of it being extremely, potentially lethally, straining.

Thanks for answering my questions, anon.
>>
>>49719833
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47859284/#q47864221
>>
>>49719833
I think the one he's looking at might be the one that Hatter was slowly revamping?
>>
>>49719838
The canon infinite range Stand isn't even really infinite anyway. Apparently Pucci's universal collapse thing didn't affect Steel Ball Run's multiverse.
>>
>>49719784
Rei's Minimap (Minecraft) gives you a resizeable HUD-style mini-map that shows nearby creatures.
Pathfinder (Red Faction) creates a perfect mental map including nearby landmarks and how to get to them.
and Spelunker (Cave Story) lets you map out caverns as you travel and gives you a sense of hidden caves and tunnels.
>>
Speaking of FFX, how do Summons compare to Anima from Revenant Wings?

What is that prototype thing's actual capabilities like anyway?
>>
>>49719857
Wasn't the Steel Ball Run universe created by the Reset, though?
>>
>>49719890
Apparently not, according to Araki. Which just raises more questions, yeah.
>>
>>49719902
It's just one of possible universes.

Hell, the after-Pucci's-defeat universe is not the same as Part 7-8 because the family tree of part 8 shows contradicting stuff with the end of part 6
>>
>>49719838
>>49719819
>>49719679

That's not what Potential means.

It represents how many of Stand's abilities are still undiscovered by user. Or even just applications of the stand's power.

Gold Experience had Potential A and it could do all sorts of things, and even the few things it did had multiple applications. Due to it being so versatile and even Giorno not mastering it yet it had potential A.

Hermit Purple for example had potential E. Joseph discovered all he could about it
>>
>>49719877
>Speaking of FFX, how do Summons compare to Anima from Revenant Wings?

Hard to compare summons to summons in that fashion, since the Anima from RW don't have very distinct "feats" and for that matter neither do most of the Aeons from X. They're relatively "similar" as far as summons in FF go.
>What is that prototype thing's actual capabilities like anyway?

Like a weaker variant of the Vegnagun weapon who is in turn slightly on par or weaker than Sin.
>>
>>49719974
What I mean is-what's the Vegnagun like?
>>
>>49719985
Well it's a colossal floating weapon with a wide array of automated defenses and weird spellcasting modules in brief.
>>
>>49719842
>>49719845
Yeah, that's the unfinished revamp. Here's the previous edition.
>>
File: Vegnagun_Artwork_2.jpg (206KB, 634x495px) Image search: [Google]
Vegnagun_Artwork_2.jpg
206KB, 634x495px
>>49719985
It's an enormous flying insect-like robot controlled by a magical keyboard which was designed by Bevelle during their war against Zanarkand. It's equipped with a whole bunch of magitech weapons, including an enormous magitech super cannon which is capable of obliterating a large chunk of Spira, and would've been on par with or somewhat weaker than Sin if it had ever been brought out of the prototype stages and deployed at full power. Of course "slightly weaker than Sin" doesn't mean much when you consider that Ancient Bevelle literally built this fucking thing. It's assumed that they could've built more if they hadn't been wiped off the face of Spira by Yu Yevon summoning Sin and destroying their city before they could bring it online.
>>
>>49719951
Could you use potential to give your stand ACT's?
>>
>>49720113
Yeah, I have this up on the drive. It's pretty clunky, I mean, two origins? Only three races? And there's something fucky going on with the formatting.
>>
>>49720290
That's not how it works. Echoes' stats and potential changes in each form. As in, Potential goes back to A if it reverts to Act 1 or 2. As Act 3 it's B
>>
>>49720314
Probably why the maker tried a revamp.
>>
While we're talking about stands, tell me about this one as a concept.

「Margaritaville」
Layer the stand over a variable sized area, a small town at the absolute maximum and possibly with some visual effects, with the cost of the ability being weaker the larger the area is made. Within this area, the user can target specific people and slowly erode their will. The end result is Serenity style "lie down and wait to die" at the most extreme. The length of time it takes to reach this point is based both on how large an area is being affected and the original willpower of the target, and the effect is completely reset if they leave the affected area.
>>
>>49720485
Sweet, that'd make for a pretty nice STAND BATTLE in series, with the heroes rushing to find the Stand User even as their will is sapped to the point that even their Stands stop working.
Thread posts: 392
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.