[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
I'm looking for some badass human empire names for my short story. Can /tg/ help?
>>
>>49711248
Is it HFY?
>>
whats hfy?
>>
>>49711259
Also, America.
>>
oh that. Its not humanity fuck yeah, but humanity will progress and survive. The story is set during humanitys 2nd phase of expanision
>>
Democratic People's Republic of Tellus
>>
im looking for something human based
>>
File: Harran history.png (586KB, 946x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Harran history.png
586KB, 946x1000px
>>49711248
>>
Look up songs you like.
Band names and musicians.
>>
and heres what the empire is. It is a militaristic democracy in which you have to register in some duty to get the right to vote or be a leader, otherwise you have nearly the same rights. Humanity is not xenophobic, or genocidal, but they are a bit wary of aliens. Otherwise they are friendlier than other races. The first phase of expansion was the creation of the first colonies which became the core worlds. the second phase just started and is the ongoing colonization of the traxis nebula and other regions, like the tellar cluster, nicknamed the traxis badlands. This is the basic overview
>>
>>49711248
Trump Empire
>>
I think i may have found one... The united Terran colonies, or the united human colonies. Which hone do you like /tg/
>>
and their fleet is the Terran navy and the army is the Terran defense force.
>>
what are some good ficitonal curses for this world
>>
>>49711481
United human/Terran holdings?
>>
>>49711690
Look at Sweden and Germany and you will find out. Massive influx of braindead violent shitskins seems like a modern day curse.
>>
>>49711690
First off, what is the FTL method? Are there warp drives, hyperspace lanes, star gates, etc? Because those different types of traveling methods will often determine how ships are used. And thus makes it easier to name them
>>
no i mean swear words. Sorry.
>>
>>49711690
>>49711760
Whoops, thought you wrote "cruisers", but I saw now that you wrote curses.
>>
they use alcubieere drives, these are warp drives that could be possible. Wormholes are sometimes used (although hardly are stable) There were tachyon sails used by a few precursor civilizations. Other civilizations use variants of the alcubieere drive, although it is not called that in other empires
>>
humanity is also mostly atheist, but there a few people who practice old earth beliefs. Also, young people are starting to get influenced by alien cults which involve a load of messed up shit and some hallucinogens and lots of sex. And rape and mutilation, don't forget that.
>>
File: IMG_1679.png (362KB, 535x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1679.png
362KB, 535x509px
>>49711852
>humanity is also mostly atheist
>>
yes, some people do practice old earth religions. Chritians are scattered across the stars, muslims have a precense on the moon( get it?) and hnidus and budhists are concentrated around venus. Jews are found mainly on the mars, where the terran naval academy is located.
>>
>>49711248
I'm all up for helping you with your world building OP, do you have a map or anything of the galaxy or something like that?
>>
sorry if any theists on the board get offended
>>
not yet, this is fairly new. But i have owrked out the ship classes and some major colonies.
>>
also, the terran navy is divided into three parts. The actual navy, who fights space mosters and hostile aliens, the exploration and transport division, which is in charge of exploration and militaru transportation, and the marines, whose job is to board enemy ships and comendeer derelict vessels
>>
OP, do you need ideas for alien empires/faction? If so I can write up a few.
>>
sure i need a few ideas?
>>
>>49711690

Writing tip: avoid using too many made up words. While using fictional curses may seem like an appealing and dynamic way to "flesh out" your setting, it is objectively bad writing to inundate the reader with gibberish.
>>
okay, the cursing in the book will be like hell! damn! Crap! Ass! Goddammit! and maybe shit.
>>
>>49712223
Alright, here are some empires:

>Gaa Galactic Covenant
The Gaa Galactic Covenant is a fairly large empire that is ruled by a high council of priests and inquisitors. They will force their faith down onto anyone and are extremely hostile to "heathens" (those who doesn't follow their faith). The Gaa, are also known for enslaving pre-ftl species, only to ensalve them and use them mainly as cannon fodder. Their current expansion has been halted by the Maskin empire

>The Maskin Empire
The Maskin Empire, or "the Maskin network" is a race of cybernetic enhanced reptiles. They are very isolational but are generally friendly to other species. They have gotten very friendly with they human empire <--(placeholder name) as trade is very frequent. But the Maskin Empire has in recent months been forced to adapt to the Gaa warmongering as they have attacked and occupied their outlying colonies and outposts

>Aincent nomads
Not much is known about these aliens since they tend to shun other races and generally keep to themselves in their massive ships. It is said that the nomads are the remnants of a long gone empire, some even say that the few nomad ships that have been spotted are the last of their kind. But once in a while the nomads will step into the spotlight. This could be seen during the Orbius conflict when a nomad ship launched an EMP pulse between the two fleets nefore quickly leaving the system. This event made the two factions discuss and form a peace treaty.

Good so far? Want me to continue?
>>
I have come up with two more races!

The Prithin federation:
Once a great interspecies federation, after the destruction of the homeworld, chaos ensued, and the federation was dissolved, with the species fighting a generations old civil war, with genocide and all kinds of atrocities committed for just a hatred!

The Merlods.

Basically these are vikings in space. They operate out of space stationg and planetary bases and regularly raid outposts of all empires. They are know for using starfighters and corvettes in their attacks and also sending men with spacesuits and jetpacks for combat in the vacuum of space. Some are traders, and some are sadistic warmongers who think that they are pleasuring their god. Their apperance is reminisant of a earth boar combined with a sheep.
>>
the humans have also created a unit similar to the navy seals during the unification wars of earth, except in space! to combat the merlods
>>
you can continue
>>
>>49712573
>>
>>49712573
Continuing:

>The Pordax state
The Pordax state is one of the newer additions to the space faring races. They have only recently left their own star system, and their tech level is considered outdated to most races, but many of the major powers offer to share their technology, but the stubborn nature of the Pordax makes them want to develop it on their own.

>Snulg
The Snulg isn't really a space faring race per se, they are a frog like species that only know how to use basic tools. They have spread throughout the cosmos by hiding on cargo and colony ship. Often considered a pest on most colonies, many scholars and scientists still debate whether or not they are a sentient species.

>Trebtalla Dynasty
The Trebtalla Dynasty is a large but very loosely governed empire where many planetairy lords and sector lords often act on their own accord. This has lead to a lot of infighting when vassals and lords want to gain everything from wealth, fame, land, etc. This decentralized way of goverment has kept the Trebtalla to become a major superpower in the galactic community.

>The Jarnulg core holdings
The Jarnulgs is a race of giants, hailing from the planet Redraulg, a planet with a gravital anomaly that makes the planet gravity switch from very low, to very high for a few months time. This has made the jarnulgs very tall and very strong and bulky.
This tybe of build has made them expert manufacturers and shipbuilders. Many "worker bands" have been made for hire, due to Jarnulgs with wanderlust looking for work on distant worlds

That's all I got for now
>>
>>49711422
Is this from a generator?
>>
the characters are; Fujioka Akita, a Japanese 2nd mate and squadron leader of the Zeus class cruiser Sagittarius. Hunter Jinx, coming from the backwater colony of hope the depressed and ingenious captain of the Sagittarius. Orion Hayes, Hailing from alpha centauri. the loyal but brash first mate. And James Taylor, the British from Luna, who is engineer of the ship, keeping it top notch.
>>
do any of you fa/tg/gys like this? also, thanks anon, for helping in the worldbuilding
>>
File: 1472989481899.jpg (149KB, 450x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1472989481899.jpg
149KB, 450x1216px
>>49711278
>>49711310
>>49711392
>>49711481
>>49711510
>>49711654
>>49711690
>>49711775
>>49711819
>>49711852
>>49711926
>>49711941
>>49711954
>>49712039
>>49712353
>>49712223
>>49712553
>>49712573
>>49712913
>can't reply right
>can't use grammar
>talks to himself
>wants spoonfeeding on what fucking swear words to use in his setting
>idolizing jews
KILL
YOUR
SELF
NEW
FAGGOT
>>
hahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah go back the the hell where you came from, pol spawn
>>
fucking /pol/acks, there probably a bunch of rednecks whose only world is their church, guns, TV, and 4chan. They probably work minimum wage as well. and they probably can't accept the fact that Jews can live in equality, and no, I am not some damn SJW.
>>
>>49711248
Cravenfalt

Nier's town

the empire of the lords of bones

the kingdom of Sindercog

the realm of kwamballha

Yonderlands
>>
>>49711690
>for craig's name!

>shut up, cragsterface!

>holy matron's tits!

>look this falting fellator

>men sucker

>whore toy
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.