[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: In Soviet Russia Thread Draws You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 143

File: 1475953459035.gif (668KB, 621x503px) Image search: [Google]
1475953459035.gif
668KB, 621x503px
Last Thread: >>49684898

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Jade Hammer.png (1MB, 1085x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Jade Hammer.png
1MB, 1085x1053px
As I haven't heard from the anon who was working on her for three days, I'm putting the original request up again.

Migrating my request for the girl on the left, with blonde hair like the heads above her, wielding the hammer on the right. Both the hammer and her armor should be made out of jade.

If you want pose specifics, I would love for her to be pointing the head of the hammer out at the viewer, with a challenging or just plain sadistic look on her face.
>>
File: Anubusiness.png (977KB, 1712x2129px) Image search: [Google]
Anubusiness.png
977KB, 1712x2129px
I'd like to request this business woman standing menacingly behind a jackal-headed man sweating bullets and typing furiously at a computer. He thinks she is thinking about firing him, but fortunately she is only wondering whether it's against regulations to date a subordinate, and she's just not quite sure of the differences between 'menacing' and 'I think you're cute'.
Thanks!
>>
File: RT Trooper.png (2MB, 1339x1090px) Image search: [Google]
RT Trooper.png
2MB, 1339x1090px
Once again I'd like to request a bog-standard trooper from my Rogue Trader's private army. They should ideally look similar to the soldiers from Jin Roh (on the far left), except their armor should ideally be ornate and trimmed like that of the Tempestus Scions (on the far right) and the cloth should also be relatively ornate and skeleton-inspired, like that of a DKoK Quartermaster (bottom).

Their lasguns look ornate and old-fashioned, like the ones in the middle of the ref.
>>
File: 1475787155609-2.png (961KB, 1934x622px) Image search: [Google]
1475787155609-2.png
961KB, 1934x622px
Migrating the Strong Jawa.

Pretty self-explanatory scavenger jedi-to-be. Carries some old force-sensitive sword and the scrappiest pistol as his weaponry.

Otherwise he has a backpack and an utility belt. Utility belt would be like the Jawas have except more high-tech. And that utility belt would have various items hanging from it.

He fights like Yoda in prequels, basically, except firing his pistol once in a while, and obviously not using a lightsaber (yet).
>>
>>49707311
All waifus must be collectivized
>>
File: Tiefbard Plans.png (1MB, 1255x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefbard Plans.png
1MB, 1255x1554px
This is an odd request, but if anyone wants to try it out, I'd be appreciative:

1. A short, Halfling-sized female Tiefling Bard with a squishy, roly-poly build.

2. Wearing a whimsically-embroidered sort of peasant dress with a straw hat on her back.

3. Playing a fine old acoustic guitar and perhaps sitting atop a barrel or a low wall.

4. Rattling a tambourine held in her tail, while surrounded by a cloud of musical notes.

Thanks in advance, no hard feelings if the idea isn't appealing!
>>
File: hvitserk ref.jpg (215KB, 900x791px) Image search: [Google]
hvitserk ref.jpg
215KB, 900x791px
Requesting a Portrait for my Vlka Fenryka Jarl.
The tatoo would be located above/besides his right brow. If you could make him look a little more weary/ leathery and with some ugly deep scars (go nuts) would be very sweet. And lastly if he would visibly wear power armor like endryd here, it´d be perfect. Thanks in advance mate(ette)
>>
Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

24 hours bump? more like 24 hours DUMP.
Take all the liberties you want in the drawing regarding clothing, hear and other details. I really just specified because the rules say so, what I want is the gesture of the elf and boy to be the same.
Thanks.
>>
>>49708029
Fuck off with your magical realm.
>>
Import and bump
>Willing to do a trade here. I need some simple lineart and I'd be willing to color something in exchange.
>Small frame
>Big, round eyes
>Round face
>Wears a big, poofy hat- similar to pic related
>Short skirt, long jacket
>Footwear is up to you

>I'll respond to this with one of my colored pieces.
>>
File: henry_by_funestalilium-d8vor0q.png (115KB, 558x457px) Image search: [Google]
henry_by_funestalilium-d8vor0q.png
115KB, 558x457px
>>49708216
One of my colored pieces.
>>
So are lewd requests allowed here or not?
>>
>>49708216
>Is she changing her name from Kitty to Karen?
>Is she trading her MG for a white Chrysler LeBaron?
>>
>>49708311
Depends on how lewd, and if the mods are watching.
However, if they become the majority request then these threads will likely go the route of the weekend smut threads.
/trash/ does exist, though, so you could maybe see if they've got a draw thread. I think /i/ lets you get away with it as well.
>>
>>49708338
>>49708311
/aco/ also has an OC drawthread, so you might have luck there too
>>
>>49708311
Many deliveries are ecchi more or less
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
I have a request for a character I play. It's a spoiled rich monk girl, very similar to Karin from SF (pic related) in clothing style except about 20, a bit more space opera-y, longer legs, with a ponytail instead of curls, and keeping the giant bow.
>>
File: 1474914873584.png (257KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
1474914873584.png
257KB, 661x447px
Migrating

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
>>49708325
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>49708338
Wst was removed because the shit posters cried so much the mods just wanted it to stop
>>
>>49706478
OR here, woke up and saw this. It's perfect, thanks.
>>
File: 12321495094303.jpg (429KB, 1586x1079px) Image search: [Google]
12321495094303.jpg
429KB, 1586x1079px
24h bump

Requesting a picture for one of my WoW characters. Her facial features, hair and scars are essentially what you see in these pictures, and I'd like her to be wearing something similar in design to the white clothes shown in pic related, her exposed stomach and arms being decently toned

In terms of posing I'd like for her to be holding her sword at her side casually, staring at it in thought.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest and keep up the good work, drawfriends.
>>
>>49708311
spoiler it and as long as off site deliveries then who cares?
>>
File: luxalunga.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
luxalunga.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
If there was a less filesize intense way to do this, I would have used it.
>>
>>49708814
Explain with text what the fuck do you want.
>>
Re requesting an orky looking Space Marine.
I imagine it as a Space Marine with a gene seed mutation making there skin green and perhaps giving them orky facial features. And the Space Marine having an Orky looking power armor.

Yes, basically Space Marine Digganob.
>>
File: gnoll businessman.jpg (616KB, 850x1104px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll businessman.jpg
616KB, 850x1104px
>>49686204

Just migrating my gnoll SWAT requesto.
>>
>>49708838
Not him, but it would be easy to assume he wants the character above in the outfit below.
>>
>>49708838
>>49708957
Yep, anon got it right. I was considering noting that I want to keep the shawl, but I wasn't sure on it. Might be a bit too much.
>>
>>49708933
>furaffinity

ewwwww.
>>
File: IMG_1734.jpg (141KB, 656x1039px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.jpg
141KB, 656x1039px
Migrating from the previous thread, these treads sure do go fast

Requesting an old country-bumpkin/hillbilly lookin Necron shaking a bottle in one hand and screaming incomprehensible gibberish at a Human, a Tau, and an Eldar, all of whom are panickedly running away from the wild-flying shots coming from the Gauss gun that Old Man Necron is drunkenly holding in the other. Any thing else is up to interpretation
>>
Migrating

Requesting a picture of a Star Wars droid modified for mercenary work. It's a LOM Protocol Droid, with not many differences than in the movie. Amber eyes instead of green, rusted grey plating, a vibrosword in place of his right hand, and two prominent slugthrower rounds that have pierced his head in the past.
Placement of the holes, how the vibrosword, and general decal on it's body is up to you. Thanks
>>
>>49708984
blame whichever anon put it up in the first place, though remember /tg/ is the third most furfag infested board.
>>
File: 1476000203318.jpg (284KB, 900x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1476000203318.jpg
284KB, 900x1497px
Anyone willing to color this picture from the last thread? I'm thinking the 'ware would mostly consist of garish magenta and/or cyan plastic panels on top of chrome internals.

Like, maybe the bands of synth-muscle are glossy and magenta, the large exterior panels are matte and cyan, and everything else is chrome - whatever.

Something grotesquely retro-80s.
>>
File: drowstealthadept.jpg (733KB, 1269x1197px) Image search: [Google]
drowstealthadept.jpg
733KB, 1269x1197px
Requesting art of my shadowrun character.

He is a young (or rather young looking) Drow elf spy. He wears a form fitting stealth suit similar to Rei Ayanami's suit from Neon Genesis Evangelion, feel free to make redesigns to make it unique/original, I just like the whole skin tight suit look. For weapons he is currently lightly armed with a pair of energy wrist blades, the blades come out from a pair of tech looking bracers and the blade is shaped like a katar. His body type is thin but athletically fit.
>>
File: warrior of the north.jpg (1MB, 2180x1640px) Image search: [Google]
warrior of the north.jpg
1MB, 2180x1640px
Hopeful request for a Danish knight/warrior type character, a monster hunter if you will.

Start off, his armor is pretty much like the effigy in 1. Full chainmail, including leggings and an integrated coif. However, over his chainmail he also wears thick boiled leather armor (I think it's called Cuir Boli?) like in the eiffgy and picture 2. The leather is stained brown, and consists of a thick leather cuirass, leather pauldrons shaped like a lion's head, leather plates over his biceps, elbow protection, and leather greaves. The details are embossed in silver. Under his leather armor, but over the chainmail he wears a simple tunic, any color you like really, just something that absorbs and does not refract sunlight. Maybe a gaelic or norse design on it?

As in picture 3, the slayer wears segmented gauntlets, with a strange weave -inside- his chainmail. Sewn through the steel links is a bunch of durable red string, tied off on various links that give it the illusion of roots or plants growing through the chainmail. Also like in picture 3, he has a shield strapped to the left side of his body, however it is a plain wooden shield with no heraldry of any sort (he replaces it often).

The helm is like the one in pictures 4, at various angles. It is made of steel and painted no specific color. There is no chainmail attached to the helmet itself, but he does wear a coif under it. Over the great helm though, and his shoulders, he wears a giant pelt trophy a bit like the one in pic 5, but unlike 5 the monster's head is far more grotesque. It's like the beast in picture 6, a warped abomination with two heads fused together and twisted in a revolting angle. The bones are removed, with the furry flesh draped over his helmet, giving him a more intimidating appearance and also boasting of his grand past accomplishment of killing the creature.

For weapons, he has short sword and dagger girdled to his multiple belts on his body, but wields a shortened scythe-sword like 7.
>>
File: 1474587066770.png (610KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474587066770.png
610KB, 901x1100px
Posting anchor for Bogroll
>>
File: 1475889488974.png (346KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1475889488974.png
346KB, 2732x2048px
anchoring
>>
File: StarGirl.jpg (484KB, 1431x1608px) Image search: [Google]
StarGirl.jpg
484KB, 1431x1608px
Migrating my request for my CC character Star Girl.

Using screen shots from Champions online for reference, was easier than trying to find the right look by bundling images together.

Her cosmic patroller uniform should be shown well enough. She is also wearing a leather jacket from Earth with the sleeves rolled up. Her belt should hang a little lopsided as she doesn't cinch it up all the way, and has a few pouches for various gadgets ala Batman.

Her powers consist of flight, super strength and cosmic energy bolts (as shown in reference.)

She has an adventurous personality, never taking things too serious unless innocent people are about to be harmed.

I'll leave pose decisions up to you the artist as I trust that you will design something better than I could find.
>>
File: Decker.png (140KB, 512x841px) Image search: [Google]
Decker.png
140KB, 512x841px
if yashi(yoshi?) is floating around I'm sorry I missed your delivery because work and sleep. If you're still up for it, I would enjoy seeing it colored.
>>
File: 1475854897006.jpg (1MB, 4777x7955px) Image search: [Google]
1475854897006.jpg
1MB, 4777x7955px
Anchoring :)
>>
>>49709364
>>49685916
>>
File: 2199249.png (726KB, 932x705px) Image search: [Google]
2199249.png
726KB, 932x705px
Migrating my request from last thread.

I'd love it if anyone could draw something for Lucia here. The only differences from the picture is that her legs are shaped more like the reference bit in the bottom left, instead of the main picture. Also, she has a tail that'd just about reach the ground. Her arms from the elbow down, her tail and the legs from the knee down are all green scaled with ivory claws. I had forgotten to tell the artist that she had a tail and that the feet weren't right, but I got it for free so I didn't really have much room to gripe and I do like it.

I'd like her in a post kinda like that crappy stock photo in the top corner, standing with her hand on her hip and resting the blade on her shoulder in a sort of relaxed "What next?" pose. The sword's a falcata, ~20 inches long and made from Damascus steel, though you can draw it normally if the waviness is too complicated.

Also, it's hard to tell but her eyes are slightly different shades of purple, the left is more blue and the right is more red.

It doesn't have to be colored, a sketch would be great too (but, of course, color would be loved). Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Reference Sheet.jpg (509KB, 1734x927px) Image search: [Google]
Reference Sheet.jpg
509KB, 1734x927px
>>49707311
Migrating.

Requesting for a drawing of a very aquatic themed female character that is a blend of a variety of middle eastern aesthetics such as Arabian and Persian. I would like her body to be toned for her muscles as referenced by the last two pictures on the very right as she is a natural swimmer. She would also have gills on the neck and webbed hands. Her hair made of literal water.

She is quite optimistic despite the situations she gets herself into. She is genuinely kind to all she encounters and always tries to pacify the dangerous for all are deserving of a chance. For the drawing I want her to have this attiude yet I personally don't mind how she is dawn like poses so I merely ask to surprise me in that regard. Despite her personality and tendencies she is quite intelligent and lacks the naivety one might expect of her on first impression. She excels primarily in her favorite subject matters of commerce, cultures, time and trading. With her many experiences with humans she has learned to understand their body language, behaviors and minds better; above average at her best.

She had once been bound to a fountain by a wicked and greedy sultan who sought to keep her for himself. To summon her one merely had to toss one coin of copper, one of silver and one of gold together into her fountain. She would grant those who summoned her one wish yet it would never be twisted or half-fulfilled. Its also why her clothing has many coins attached to it; each coin representing a wish she has granted. She was freed by the wish of the youngest of the sultan's children who, after exploring outside the palace walls and accompanied by soldiers to protect them, finally understood her wish to leave her prison of a fountain and help the downtrodden.

Currently she doesn't have a name. Trying to find the right one that just fits.
>>
File: drz.png (859KB, 804x906px) Image search: [Google]
drz.png
859KB, 804x906px
I wanted to request art of a recurring enemy of my PCs, a reaver captain who they've crossed paths with (and seriously pissed off) before. I'd be cool with a bust or a head-to-waist piece, but fine with a full body piece too, if you take it up it's your call. The reference is a rough guide.

She's a fairly attractive, pale, black-haired elf. The upper left image I'd say is a fair guide for facial shape. I'm of two minds on the hair: either (fairly) short to make grabbing less of a threat, or a more conventional single ponytail with hooks are barbs woven in to prevent someone from just grabbing a handful. Last time the PCs fought her, one got her across the face with a sword, getting a long cut down the length of her face and putting out her left eye (see to right image for a rough idea of the course of the injury). I figure she wears a patch, but being a vicious corsair, maybe not. Small earrings along the length of her ears. Remaining eye is blue.

Being a sailor, her armor's fairly minimal: mostly just torso protection, something like the lower left pic (minus the gorget) or the lower right pic.

I figure her for wearing a disgusted or contemptuously amused expression.
>>
File: New canvas.jpg (437KB, 900x1497px) Image search: [Google]
New canvas.jpg
437KB, 900x1497px
>>49709204
like, 10 minute colouring job
>>
File: Sanguine Reveller.png (2MB, 1550x795px) Image search: [Google]
Sanguine Reveller.png
2MB, 1550x795px
Migrating!

>Left pic
Pose, figure, proportions
>What I want
A Slaaneshi-Khornate cultist, with the left side of her robe containing Khornate symbolism, red, skulls, all that jazz and the right side containing a bared tit with a Slaaneshi emblem, and form-fitting robes that seem made of flesh and Slaaneshi symbolism. Also pink/purple.
>Scythe
Either a simple farmhands scythe or whatever abomination of a blade the artist feels like making. The more mouths, teeth, and gold the better.
Ignore the mask unless it makes it easier to draw.

I need a Slaaneshi-Khornate cultist drawn up fitting the above. The most important part of the character is the robe, containing symbolism from both gods.
>>
Requesting a half elf soldier angrily cutting off his ears, to the horror (or laughter) or the human soldiers around him.
>>
File: 1475916378858.jpg (1MB, 1000x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1475916378858.jpg
1MB, 1000x1417px
Hello, drawfriends!
I'd like an obviously mechanical, effeminate construct.

I want to go for a 'mechanical dancer' sort of feel, with clockwork or even magic, but avoiding futuristic angular style. I was inspired by the artifact art of Kaladesh, but Solemn Simulacrum is too bland and too male.

Basically, slim and graceful, slightly exposed internal mechanisms & maybe doll joints, if that's okay. If pic related didn't have horns and a tail, I'd use it. Maybe a seam on her torso or something where a plate could open to reveal internal mechanics. Winding key not required.

The reason I want a fantasy/magical feeling to it is because she's for a 5e game I'm running.
>>
File: Gazer.jpg (104KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer.jpg
104KB, 780x1000px
Requesting Gazer-chan preparing for Halloween.
>>
>>49707704
Link to where you got the top three referene pics?
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who is elderly, like 70s or 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the left is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
>>49710605
Gazer-chan a slob, she would just wear orange sweater with nothing underneath and call it a day. Handwritten card with "fuck me I'm a pumpkin" optional.
>>
File: 1475878828284.png (1MB, 1180x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1475878828284.png
1MB, 1180x1205px
Can I get a cute and lewd kobold dressed as a housewife
>>
File: 1472794328533.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1472794328533.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>ftw when you want to request your new Shadowrun character but she's a cyberpunk muscle girl

I just don't want people to think I'm bandwagoning.
>>
>>49710274
I feel like she'd fight the corporations by contacting my boss on twitter and filing false sexual harassment claims.

Good coloring job though.
>>
>>49710773
Then one of the lewders here should draw that.

Make sure to give her a super smug/lewd facial expression.
>>
>>49710826
Do it.

>>49710846
Okay!
>>
File: elder scrolls nord champion.jpg (609KB, 1622x1666px) Image search: [Google]
elder scrolls nord champion.jpg
609KB, 1622x1666px
Anybody?

>I> Armor is close to pic related, he doesn't have a cape or that specific helmet however, and could the artist who does this please add non-retarded faulds and a functional breastplate with plackart, I would thank you kindly. Color of the armor is dark steel, maybe with some snow stuck in some corners.

>II> Helmet is just like this Chaos Warrior's, but dark steel like the rest of the armor. No part of his neck is visible either, the neck-gap between the helmet and torso is covered by a double-thick mail aventail. His eyes aren't visible through the thin V-slit visor either. Horns are the same.

>III> The entire armor is covered in etchings similar to real-life norse runes, with a labyrinthine pattern of wyrms snaking across the armor. Etching is in stalhrim, basically ice that doesn't melt that is super-durable, but this is for looks.

>IV> Like a lot of Nords he loves hunting, and in his past he killed a Snowy Sabre-Cat like this one and skinned it. The skin is now pinned on the spikes of his pauldron guards, giving him a fluffy white mantle that makes him appear larger and more intimidating.

>V> The center of his breastplate has sculpted sigil of Talos over where his Sternum is.

>VI> His main weapon is a nordic steel warhammer, exactly like this one.

>VII> On his hip however is a simple steel arming sword. It's kept in a scabbard, which has some steel reinforcement like in the picture. The leather is fairly weathered however.

>VIII> Strapped to his arm, he wears a shield of talos. The shield is worn over his left bicep, and he holds his warhammer in a reverse grip with the hammer head facing away from the enemy, so he completely protects his left flank from enemy fire while also allowing him to ready up a devastating overhead strike from the warhammer.
>>
>>49710960
I also can't find good references for her hair and face.
>>
File: Kobold Butt.png (311KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold Butt.png
311KB, 755x1000px
>>49710788
Who is this kobold with the big gloves and the big butt?
>>
>>49711012
I dont know but shes giving me fetishes Id rather not share with anyone
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
Anchoring a request for an undead monk character. Thanks to the artist who said they'd work on this!

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given.

I'm flexible on some things in the reference - thought I want his chest to be covered, I'm not all that picky about what sort of shirt he wears, and if it's covered well enough the battle damage could be skipped over entirely. The leg wrappings aren't that important, and the jian can be left off.

>>49706068
Sorry for such a late reply, but thank you for taking this up as well! His name is Cheng-Ji. If there's anything else you want to know, just ask.
>>
File: 1475452974394.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
1475452974394.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc. She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>49711039
>>49711012
What I'd give to tease those ears while she works her tail.
That thing has got to be like a third of her bodymass, her ass and thighs being another third.
>>
File: facim the teenaged dream.jpg (3MB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
facim the teenaged dream.jpg
3MB, 2268x4032px
I got this really great delivery of a tiefling nightblade awhile back. We recently met his older brother in the past, and so I was hoping to get something of him as well!

He's an arena fighter in a city set over a whirlpool sea, so his armor is minimal and has lots of fishscale motifs, and his build is tall and well muscled, both a la Momoa Aquaman there. His hair is shoulderlength and tousled from his mask/helmet, and he has a perpetual grin on his sharp cheekboned face. The bottom half of his clothing would be loosefitting with draped bits like his brother's, but he wears a pair of scaled grieves and gauntlets. His weapon in a trident he wields one-handed alongside lightning magic.

He and his brother resemble each other a lot in hair, skin, and scale coloring; this guy isn't a tiefling but a vishkanya, so he has no horns, tail, or janky hands and feet. His eyes are vaguely reptilian and he does have skin with patchy scaling like his brother's.
>>
>>49710788
>lusty koboldian maid
>>
>>49711472
I read the filename as "Fascism; the teenage dream" for a second.
>>
File: indian girl ref.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
indian girl ref.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
Hi. Could I get a picture for a reoccuring NPC in my campaign? She's an Indian bandit princess who looks similar to pic related in terms of face shape and build (but with a bit more ab definition). She's wearing a sleeveless tiger-skin coat that goes down to her knees over this style of bikini wrap top, and she is wearing white 'harem girl' pants with a belt made from large gold discs around her hips.
>>
File: althead.png (2MB, 1400x1980px) Image search: [Google]
althead.png
2MB, 1400x1980px
>>49708933
>>
>>49710788
I'll try to put it on my list. You need to specify a bit more, though.
>>
File: request.jpg (217KB, 1278x682px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
217KB, 1278x682px
Requesting the dorky younger cousin to a Lord of Change. He wears robes, has little round glasses perched on his beak and a crappy "mystic" staff that looks like a modified gardening tool with doodads on it to make it look cooler. In general, he'd look non-threatening, shabby and home-made in general. He's still a daemon, though.

He's got a know-it-all expression, possibly pushing up his glasses with as if he's about to go "Well, ACTUALLY..."
>>
>>49707381
uhh.. anychance you'll change the armor choice?

Jin Woo Song has some pretty nice armor concepts..

Also WIP, goodnight.
>>
File: altArmor.jpg (53KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
altArmor.jpg
53KB, 600x447px
>>49712387
Thanks for the WIP, and I greatly appreciate that you're willing to do this for me! I suppose if the armor choice in the OR bothers you that much, you could base it more off of pic related. I'd still like the mostly-unclothed torso, though.
>>
File: newSWTeam.png (838KB, 1564x1019px) Image search: [Google]
newSWTeam.png
838KB, 1564x1019px
Requesting line work 'character portraits' for a team of four in a Star Wars game I'm running.
Not looking for anything below neck/shoulders.
Pic related should have enough detail for each character. I've included optional colours, but it is not at all necessary.
Thanks for the continued work, drawfriends.
>>
A question to all our drawfag friends.
What size do you usually use for your canvas and how much of it do you typically use for your illustrations before cropping?

Do you set the canvas size before drawing with every intent to fill it up or do you just crop unused space afterwards?

Do you bother resizing pics before uploading or choose to draw and post on the same scale? If yes, what values?

Whats the usual resolution?

All these questions are asked because I'm trying to take training seriously but I have no idea on the proper technical specifications.
>>
>>49712387
>dat happy/crazy face
just like my chinese cartoons
>>
>>49712198
you're the best! looks great.
>>
File: Eldrazi Trio.png (1MB, 1048x405px) Image search: [Google]
Eldrazi Trio.png
1MB, 1048x405px
Need some Final Boss art. Requesting a fusion of Ulamog, Kozilek and Emrakul.
>>
>>49712910
jesus christ anon what the fuck are you doing to your players
>>
>>49712910
Please tell me this is for a lewd game.
Nobody outside of porn should have to deal with so many tentacles.
>>
>>49712925
The real question is, what aren't YOU doing to your players?
>>
>>49712946
Well, apparently he's not tentacle-raping them.
>>
File: Icarus(2).jpg (68KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus(2).jpg
68KB, 564x752px
Requesting an image of this girl here in a long button up top looking very sleepy and done with the world's shit for waking her up while she holds up a cup of coffee
>>
>>49712975
Nahiri?
>>
File: koboldwife.png (838KB, 1400x1980px) Image search: [Google]
koboldwife.png
838KB, 1400x1980px
>>49710788
>>
File: EN_SOI_2_ww075x32ot.jpg (264KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
EN_SOI_2_ww075x32ot.jpg
264KB, 1200x675px
>>49713268
no, that's star nahiri.

She has a lightsaber now, duh.
>>
>>49709953
>>
>>49713305
You're back!
Good pic man.

Did you get around to the tanlined eldar pic or didn't feel it?
>>
>>49713268
>>49713283
it just so happens to be a picture i found on line that sort of looks like the NPC, i honestly have no clue
>>
>>49713305

CUTE FANG

SHE HAS A CUTE FANG
>>
File: 1451774809469.gif (796KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451774809469.gif
796KB, 500x281px
>>49713305
the best
>>
>>49712975
>>49713268

Apparently after the shit Innistrad, Nahiri went and became a (victorian?) jedi.

Although its not exact as their is changes to the facial expression, legs and hand positions. "Inspired by" might be correct?
>>
File: chimera request.png (987KB, 832x840px) Image search: [Google]
chimera request.png
987KB, 832x840px
Bumping a request from the other thread, asking for a part grizzly, part bighorn ram, part white dragon chimera.
>>
>>49712975
>>49713268
>>49713333
>>49713341
fun fact
>>49712975
came first
http://maratarslanov.deviantart.com/art/Psychic-2-494245585
>Submitted on November 13, 2014

and the full nahiri card art reveals just how close they are
>>
>>49710274
Ten minutes well-spent and very appreciated.
>>
>>49713480
I didn't say she didn't, just that she reminded me of nahiri. Still, yeah, very similar- nahiri is a little less mysterious, but they both have
>floating shit in the background
>onehanded sword style
>walking towards & looking at viewer
>badass expression & general look
>Nahiri's swords normally glow brightly while she's fighting

The costume design's very different, as is the setting. These things are probably related.

Also, IDK what lightsaber girl did, but Nahiri's coming from slaughtering the vast majority of the Markov vampire bloodline, so.
>>
>>49713480
The colour pallet is suspiciously similar too, and the lighting. I'd honestly wager there's some serious "inspiration" going on here.
>>
File: request.png (1MB, 903x1264px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
1MB, 903x1264px
Late migration here.
Matt Hardy as a Word Bearer, holding the open armed pose. You can skip the chainsword and/or anything below the waist.

An anon said he finished it, but never returned.
>>
>>49713564
I wasn't accusing you of anything, just providing information for those curious because I was curious

here's the original res of the other image in case anyone's interested in that as well
>>
>>49710274
Should that cochlear implant be flesh-colored? Neat coloring, at any rate.
>>
File: some horror.png (7MB, 2430x3175px) Image search: [Google]
some horror.png
7MB, 2430x3175px
>>49712910
Here's a sloppy sketch.
>>
File: tan WIP.jpg (45KB, 252x400px) Image search: [Google]
tan WIP.jpg
45KB, 252x400px
>>49713332
Sort of...
>>
>>49713614
Sick. Thanks, dude.
>>
File: Ulazikul.jpg (456KB, 1500x953px) Image search: [Google]
Ulazikul.jpg
456KB, 1500x953px
>>49712910
>>
Can I get a dragon booing out candles on a massive birthday cake? The candles are live princesses with those big silly conical hats serving as wicks. It didn't actually happen in our campaign but it was a joke that just never died for our group so would be neat to get an image of it.
>>
>>49713480

Well.. damn. So Jedi came out before Planeswalker. I'm not going to be that a-hole that accuses the latter artist of some shit but their is defiently at the very least an "inspired by" feel to the Planeswalker one. Cause boy howdy that is a real eye opener. As closer inspection just reveals similarities in ways like "Psychic 2" was used as a good skeleton for the art for "Nahiri"
>>
>>49713648
Ulazikul sounds like a fucking badass old testament angel.
>>
>>49713635
Heh, it's okay if you don't wanna finish it lewd. Just glad you're back again.
>>
>>49713273
raging domestic boner
>>
>>49713648
Also Sick, Thanks, dude #2.
>>
>>49713614
>>49713648

Jesus christ how horrifying.
>>
>>49713648
God dammit. That's so badass.
>>
>>49713648
You will continue to be my favourite drawfriend, forever and always.
>>
File: Cathar.jpg (334KB, 1688x739px) Image search: [Google]
Cathar.jpg
334KB, 1688x739px
While we're on the topic of Magic, I've got an Innistrad character for a game I'd love. It's a pretty simple idea, with a cleric in the general vein of the first and second images, holding a scythe/staff akin to the third. On his hip or in his hands is a bastard sword, which is his real weapon.

Relatively young looking, dusty brown/blonde hair for colour if that's applicable, and the coat should have more light grey and black than the all black of the dude in the centre. I really don't need too much below the waist.

Hat is optional.

Thanks in advance you talented fucks.
>>
>>49712975
Not sure if this is relevant but I found what looks to be an alternate image
>>
File: gypsygunner.jpg (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
gypsygunner.jpg
4MB, 3000x3000px
Migrating request for a gypsy sharpshooter.
>I. Rifle general shape and size (curved stock)
>II. Upper body garment open front with sleeves
>III. A sling or strap for the rifle
>IV. Lower body garment feet up to waist wrap
>V. Androgynous

Hoping to keep the rifle more elegant rather than raw industrial mechanical. I think part of the charm of fantastical objects is the mystery of their workings; or being comprised of parts crafted artfully instead of homogeneously.
>>
>>49713998
Can I get a source on the concept art on the far top right?
>>
>>49714031
if you mean the one labelled 5, I'm 99% sure that's a character from AC black flag
>>
>>49713305
Holy shit, that's amazing dude. Love it!
>>
File: crii.jpg (166KB, 1786x2721px) Image search: [Google]
crii.jpg
166KB, 1786x2721px
Can someone make this a naga in broken half plate armor?
>>
I'd like to request my tribal druid/witch

It would be awesome if she was drawn perfoming a ritual or curse. This song conveys a good feeling of what the ritual is about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya-zOiiCd6U

Thanks and have fun
>>
File: Creogh.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Creogh.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>49714126
kek, forgot the file
>>
>>49714062
I know, but where did you find it?
>>
>>49713305
OR here, I love it a lot, and the group will too, especially that top-level smugness. I suspect the PCs might try to waifu her now. That will go poorly for them.
>>
>>49714147
I'm not the OR, I don't know where he found it. Could be fan artwork. Maybe cut it out of the rest of that picture and reverse image search it?
>>
>>49714173
Fortunately, as I am not one of your PCs, I can waifu her to my heart's content!

Until she carves it out as a sacrifice for Khaine. Worth.
>>
File: Gambit.jpg (211KB, 572x820px) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
211KB, 572x820px
Requesting an image of him in a sloppy bartender outfit mixing some drinks happily in a cyberpunk setting bar.
>>
>>49713648
I know I'm not the original requester, but it's bothering me that Kozi's crown (the thing floating above his "head") isn't in this. Any chance I could get you to add it in, kind drawfriend?
>>
File: portrait.png (188KB, 541x499px) Image search: [Google]
portrait.png
188KB, 541x499px
>>49707834
Here you go
>>
File: Nice_.png (256KB, 325x537px) Image search: [Google]
Nice_.png
256KB, 325x537px
>>49715307
Damn mimic that's sweet.
>>
>>49715344
YOOOOOOOOOO!
Sequel never ;_;
>>
File: yooooooooooo.png (128KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
yooooooooooo.png
128KB, 264x264px
>>49715378
Don't remind me.
>>
File: William.jpg (663KB, 2861x1463px) Image search: [Google]
William.jpg
663KB, 2861x1463px
so I'm looking to see if I can have a changeling I plan to play be drawn.

His Draconic features are similar to Kalameet's design. His physical appearance is like that of the spear wielding dragon warrior. lastly he wears the attire in the last image.
If you need any of the reference pics I'll be glad to share them.

thanks to anyone who decides to draw him.
>>
File: cFGY3Jv.jpg (254KB, 1535x2047px) Image search: [Google]
cFGY3Jv.jpg
254KB, 1535x2047px
>>49707704
WIP
>>
>>49713663
Obviously not what you wanted, but it reminded me of this picture I drew a couple months back of a pseudo dragon.
>>
>>49715467
It's looking great! Thanks so much!
>>
>>49713273
10//10
>>
>>49715307
Aw, nice to see you, they said you were permaban.
>>
File: Ulazikul+hat.jpg (487KB, 1500x954px) Image search: [Google]
Ulazikul+hat.jpg
487KB, 1500x954px
>>49714565
>>49714663
>>
>>49715829
Truly the best. Thank you friend.
>>
File: wast gud nyukka.png (523KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wast gud nyukka.png
523KB, 960x720px
>>49715829
>>
>>49715701
Never been permab&, who said that?
>>
>>49713351
classic three-headed chimera or FMA style fruit smoothie chimera?
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1311x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1311x900px
Migrating over, hoping to get art for my Exalted character done.

Pic related is the art I've been using for him up till now, and on the right is his Eclipse caste mark. For those not familiar with Exalted, characters have these golden marks that appear on their foreheads when they expend a lot of power. I'm fine either way if his mark is showing or not on his forehead, though I thought I would include it just for reference.

The character himself is a mild-mannered guy, fairly handsome and well-kept. Has neat brown hair in the style of the reference pic, and wears a pair of glasses with a round brown rim. He dresses nicely, and always wears a cloak like in the reference pic, mostly to hide the weapon holster on his back (though in the drawing, I'd like for the holster to be on his hip just so it can be seen).

His gun is a revolver, kinda big and blocky sorta like pic related. Exalted is pretty anime, so big hand-cannons aren't exactly strange. The gun is red, with decorative golden engravings on the barrel.

Doesn't have to be color, line art or a sketch would be awesome as well! Just figured I should outline the colors just in case. Anyways, thanks in advance!
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy and I mean trappy. Got his gender swapped by chaos magic and there was no discernible difference aside from plumbing. guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
>>
>>49712867
Pls respond
>>
>>49716043
your waifu a shit
>>
>>49711007
whom
>>
>>49712867
A4 (2480 x 3508)
300 pixels/inch

resize to around 800 pixels wide after
>>
Do any drawfriends here like to draw space marines?
>>
>>49712867
5x7in or 2100x1500
300ppi
>>
File: WDrag-Bear-Ram-Chimera.jpg (145KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
WDrag-Bear-Ram-Chimera.jpg
145KB, 900x600px
>>49713351
Fuck it, I assumed three-headed style.

first time drawfag, r8 me
>>
>>49716599
4/10

Drawfag Level: Inker

Potential for growth with enough practice and effort.
>>
>>49716621
I put too much trust into the turnip pen. I'll definitely use something else next time. I appreciate the honesty.
>>
>>49715520
>>49715467
Do you suppose that her tail could be a bit thicker to match the rest of her? If you'd rather not, that's fine!
>>
Could I get a Minotaur in a toga speaking to a group of people like a Greek philosopher or in a wresting/pugilist stance in an arena?
>>
>>49716780
like i said WIP, it and a few otherthings liker the feet are definitely to be messed with. it was done on tablet so many times i mess up proportions at first due to limited awareness of the rest of the image compared to computer
>>
Hello, I would like art.
>>
File: 1469508642414.gif (434KB, 499x258px) Image search: [Google]
1469508642414.gif
434KB, 499x258px
>>49716850
than take your pick.
or at least request something specific.
>>
>>49716878
draw a sexy lady wearing a suit and a cowboy hat
>>
File: whynotzoidberg.png (25KB, 534x416px) Image search: [Google]
whynotzoidberg.png
25KB, 534x416px
>>49716850
one art, please
>>
>>49716836
I can tell that you've reworked things a few times in the WIP you've shown, and I really do appreciate all the effort you're putting into my request. Thank you!
>>
File: art.png (270KB, 1274x923px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
270KB, 1274x923px
>>49716850
There, an art. But I guess since >>49716935 happened, I'll draw that too.
>>
>>49715949
I was thinking classic three headed chimera.

>>49716599
Not bad. Was basically the gist of what I was going for, though I was thinking more ferocious.

Thanks for the picture.
>>
>>49717084
That's actually a pretty nice face. I might steal it.
>>
>>49713635
Good to have you and your awesome works back, Lewd. I apologize fir asking once more, but can you give me pic of my eleven month old request "Kayleth in sportswear - T-shirt, shorts and sneakers, as if just came out from the gym". Due to serious difficulties with internet connection and insane amount RL stuff I neither saw it finished nor saw the thread's end.
>>
File: Northmathr.jpg (528KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Northmathr.jpg
528KB, 1440x2560px
>>49709293
I don't have good camera but I hope it is what you wanted. I'm still working on it.
>>
Migrating my request for a drawing of my current character. He's a halfling monk named Derry Hopsmith.

I'm sort of meshing together the communal/kung-fu aspects of the standard shaolin style D&D monk, with the aesthetics and culture of european trappist monks. Also, since dwarves are scottish, halflings are Welsh.

He should have simple, mostly western clothes, a full head of hair with one of those long monk (or kender if you're like that) braids, and he uses a shillelagh as a staff and horseshoes as his monk "darts".

He's a brewer by family trade, and sort of sliding into a drunken fist style of monk on his adventures, so he carries a small wooden keg strapped to his pack, almost like you would a bedroll.

I don't have much reference art, because monks always come up kung fu style, but pic related is sort of the general area, sans knives.
>>
>>49718060
Here's some catholic trappist monks, for reference.
>>
File: Trappist-monks-800x500.jpg (66KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Trappist-monks-800x500.jpg
66KB, 800x500px
>>49718115
And more.
>>
>>49710601
Bumping this early, since i'm going to bed and won't be around to bump it at the proper time.
>>
>>49715307
Thank you sir, hes beautifull
>>
>>49713305
Looks almost like a typical Dank Eldar woman desu.
>>
File: map-collage.jpg (467KB, 1477x1000px) Image search: [Google]
map-collage.jpg
467KB, 1477x1000px
Doing up maps if anyone has one they would like to give me an outline to work with.

Half finished junk as examples.
>>
>>49708381
Bump
>>
File: for ref.png (20KB, 297x985px) Image search: [Google]
for ref.png
20KB, 297x985px
>>49713305
>>49713635
Well since lewd is back again, for now atleast. I'm gonna take my chances and hope he/she can get this request.

To lewdanon:

Could you draw a fem imperial guardsman officer and a fem commissar who were attempting to molest a teenage male eldar bound and tied up.

The female commissar and female IG officer are caught doing so, the female commissar is shocked for being caught attempting to violate the eldar teen boy, while the female IG officer is just startled. Said female IG officer would wear the same type of uniform in the reference picture.
>>
File: 1467675920076.jpg (421KB, 773x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1467675920076.jpg
421KB, 773x1228px
Would anyone care to color my character? She is a blind psychic with mocha brown skin color, and black hair. Her tattoos are yellow. Her clothes are plain earthy tones, with the exception of her blindfold which is a crimson red. Her staff was crafted and shaped by a druid from iron wood, so the coloration on it should be an oak brown and shift towards an almost polished steel at the blades. The meditation orbs (she telekineticly fires them at her opponents) are made from silver.

Thank you in advance anyone who colors this.
>>
/r/ing half-orc fighter turned house wife with retired half-elf bars.
>>
>>49718704
>plain earthy tones
just in case, found a color palette of earthy tones to inspire her clothing colors
>>
File: lambo and apache request.jpg (281KB, 1280x986px) Image search: [Google]
lambo and apache request.jpg
281KB, 1280x986px
Requesting the good looking suited man in the pic as a Half Elf who has two of his girlfriends; a bronze skinned human woman and a Dark Elf with him. The good looking suited Half Elf has one arm wrapped around the bronze skinned human woman, and his other arm wrapped around the Dark Elf woman.

And all three of them are standing in front of the high end supercar and military attack helicopter in the reference pic. They should all look they're smiling towards a camera that's taking a picture of them in front of said supercar and attack helicopter.
>>
>>49718808
In all honesty how long have you been requesting this one? Because I think you have beaten out elf vikings for a new request length record.
Not looking to be mean I've just noticed this request for some time.
>>
>>49718841
From time to time when I feel like it. I leave it to be and when no delivers, I wait for awhile, repost and wait. And if still none, leave it for awhile again and repost it after some time.

Yeah, simple as that...
>>
File: trish.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
trish.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
Requesting an image of this young girl here working on an unreasonably large future gun
>>
File: 1364649826655.jpg (156KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
1364649826655.jpg
156KB, 600x502px
I request a drawfriend draw their character.
>>
>>49718841
The following information is presented with no editorial and is not intended to prove any point whatsoever.
It is provided purely for autistic drawthread record keeping purposes to the best of my ability.

The Elf Viking from first request on 4/29/2016 to final confirmation on last delivery on 6/22/2016 was a total of 54 days.

>>49718808
This request has been requested from 7/29/2016 to present for a total of 74 days.

I actually thought it was longer, but I was conflating it with the delivered Barney Stinson Elf request.
Party on.
>>
File: 1475693124133.png (321KB, 923x920px) Image search: [Google]
1475693124133.png
321KB, 923x920px
Just wana thank artist; Necrodroid, for doing my catguy bard hits on cashier guy request >>49616135
>>
>>49719117
>from 7/29/2016 to present for a total of 74 days.

OR of >>49718808 here...

Holy shit, you ACTUALLY kept track of the day since I requested it?! I may be the OR but wow. Is this suppose to mean something?
>>
File: dwarff.png (960KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dwarff.png
960KB, 906x813px
Requesting my Dwarf fighter. He uses a warhammer in one hand and a ram shield in the other. For a pose he could be resting with his helmet off and have his shield next to him. Thanks!
>>
>>49719132
It means I autisticly enjoy answering questions and trying to impress anonymous strangers with my ability to find deliveries in the archives.
Much like the terrible, terrible comic I made, I do it to see if I can do it, and by doing it, get a reaction from at least one anon.
>>
>>49719117
Who are you, archive-anon? Why? What?
>>
File: Sean.png (66KB, 457x438px) Image search: [Google]
Sean.png
66KB, 457x438px
>>49719100
>>
File: knoll.jpg (12KB, 189x358px) Image search: [Google]
knoll.jpg
12KB, 189x358px
/r/ing my 'lock character. Early 20s male with short brown hair and stubble for facial hair. His outfit is pretty similar to the pic. He's holding a golden war hammer that has a sculpted lion's head for the head of the hammer, in his other hand a half destroyed heater shield with a painted sun on it, and also wears a small gem necklace. Can add on his pet quasit if you'd like, usually took the form of a frog. Thanks ahead of time if any drawfriends take it up.
>>
File: Criumad.jpg (36KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Criumad.jpg
36KB, 720x1200px
>>49719100
>>
>>49712867
Canvas size is up to where the program doesn't lag.

Cropping depends on how the drawing the thumbnail turned out.

I use a huge canvas so i dont have to bother changing it when i run out of space. Crop when comp is starting to lag when the style im going for requires a lot of layers. If comp doesn't lag then I only crop on post. Its nice having the ability to change compositions on the fly without having to redraw the edges.

Resizing... depends on the style. If lineart is important then yes, I resize. Doing lineart with a small brush with a largish canvas then resizing it to a smaller scale would get you a pretty nice result, though it is more of a chore and isn't really fun, so i tend to avoid that.

The resolution depends on the online gallery i'm posting it into. For DA, if you upload something there's this little dropdown menu that lets you choose dimensions for the viewer, so I usually based it off from that.
>>
File: CKDK request.jpg (137KB, 826x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CKDK request.jpg
137KB, 826x1000px
Requesting a Dark Stalker wearing a brass crown and crimson cloth.
>>
File: sean.png (125KB, 455x735px) Image search: [Google]
sean.png
125KB, 455x735px
>>49719301
I recognize this guy! I liked him.
>>
File: the petrified.jpg (516KB, 1721x1419px) Image search: [Google]
the petrified.jpg
516KB, 1721x1419px
Would like to request art for the Chapter Master of a Chapter I am making. Iron Hands successors called the Petrified- almost all of them are cybernetic zombies, having died ages ago yet continue to live centuries or even millennia onwards due to being cybernetically resurrected, costing them all their humanity in the end.

The Chapter Master is fused with a gigantic set of the Iron Hands gorgonic terminator armor from the Horus Heresy, everything looking like the pic in the larger upper left picture. Virtually no organic tissue is left in his body, the entire thing is a machine. Loops of cords and tubes hang from his body along with chains, and his armor is plain and made in a very utilitarian fashion. Attached to his groin is a very long loincloth made of segmented hanging plates.

For weapons, the Chapter Master is armed with a pair of chainfists with a combi bolter fused into the top of the hands. The chainfists looks like the image on the far right (without the chaos daemon face), with a combi bolter mounted in the hand like the image to the left of it.

Now for adornments and colors, firstly the Chapter Master wears a long cloak fixed to the top of his armor, a cape that is as pitch-black as his armor. His armor is DARK, like the two pics below. If he was standing on a street in night you wouldn't even see him despite him standing nine feet tall kind of dark. What's clearly visible are his arms, which are colored like iron. His eyes also pop from the deep pitch black armor, colored a very bright piercing blue, he has one good eye-lense and a cluster of four bionic eyes mounted over the right side of his helmet.

The images on the bottom are also for scale. This guy is BIG. 95% of his body is made up of cybernetic/bionic enhancements, he's more machine than Astartes. If the standard space marine is seven feet tall, then he easily has two and a half feet on them.
>>
>>49719288
>Who are you, archive-anon?
I am the terror that flaps in the night...
But no, I'm just an anon.

>Why?
See >>49719235
Plus, I love a /tg/ where one anon raises a barely serious question like "How many spiders can fit into an elf's vagina?" or "Is it plagiarism if you plagiarize yourself?" and another anon provides the answer.
Providing answers gives me the same joy I imagine trolls get from angering others.

>What?
"Autism" Or rather, willingly submitting to compulsion for the distraction it provides.
>>
File: GRRRWIP.png (257KB, 333x371px) Image search: [Google]
GRRRWIP.png
257KB, 333x371px
Here is a WIP of the texture I'm applying.
It really seems to get the right affect, but, it's slow going.
I'll be back.
>>
File: request.jpg (124KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
124KB, 376x500px
Can someone recolour her armour and flame into shades of blue/silver instead of red/bronze, please?
>>
>>49720371
And also hopefully generally make her skin colour paler.
>>
>>49712487
Torso's fine, its that armor pads that's giving me an 'eh'. Its gonna be troublesome to draw, but ill try.
>>
>>49720479
If you mean the large pauldrons, feel free to make them smaller and more manageable.
>>
>>49720371
>>49720394
Now that I think of it, the sword being silvery and shiny in addition to that would be awesome.
>>
File: tg drawthread request.png (2MB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tg drawthread request.png
2MB, 800x1067px
>>49712029
Heya

Popping in to say that I am sort of working on this. Done a few sketches, though not been entirely happy with any of them.
Anyways, I expect to finish this some time tomorrow.
Here's where its at now. I feel like the head and neck needs work.
>>
File: knyder.png (725KB, 1202x1223px) Image search: [Google]
knyder.png
725KB, 1202x1223px
>>49710520
Dropping by to deliver another 24 hour before I pop to sleep.
Still watching. Still waiting.
Have a Knyder that I commissioned in return for bumps.
>>
>>49720733
Not the OR, but I like your style.
>>
File: IMG_0264.png (1MB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.png
1MB, 2732x2048px
>>49719100
this is an NPC dragon that my DM wanted a portrait of. she likes to polymorph into a 12 year old girl. and the running joke is that she has a thing for my PC. Of course he is only 11 mentally, but has inhabited his 40's something fathers body.
>>
>>49707495
24h bumpidum.
>>
>>49707521
Bumping
>>
>>49721963
Weird. I didn't post that bump, but I'm glad someone else is interested in seeing it drawn.
>>
>>49721733
Thank you. Definitely will finish it. Just gotta get home to my tablet.
>>
>>49709058
Bumping
>>
>>49708814
Bumperino.
>>
>>49685865

24+ hour bump on a request!
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-11+at+02.06.36).jpg (407KB, 1212x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-11+at+02.06.36).jpg
407KB, 1212x1024px
>>49710605
I always have fun drawing Gazer, rushed it a little at the end. Dropping this off, gonna fix any errors in the morn, enjoy!
>>
>>49722544
Not OR, but that's cute as heck, Ramen.
>>
File: 1431911115329.png (87KB, 333x282px) Image search: [Google]
1431911115329.png
87KB, 333x282px
Requesting the drawfriends draw their character's waifu or husbando.
>>
>>49720950
You.

I should know you. Yet I don't.

/tg/ Chat, right?
>>
>>49711409
Bumpa please.
>>
>>49720531
its more like i can't quite grasp how that thing would look when i try to attach it to the body at odd angles. Still gonna use the armor on the OR though.

anyway not much progress today, need to get up early tomm.
>>
>>49723352
Holy shit that looks stunning so far, anon. And sorry for picking complex armor, I guess, but thank you so much for being willing to go through with it anyhow!
>>
File: 1476120339258.png (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476120339258.png
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>49718528
>>49718528
Ever done a map of some coffee stains before? I hope this is adequate enough for you. I'm trying to come up with a world in time for a Dungeon World campaign. Do you think you could add in some lakes to the continents? Thanks If there's a style you think would be a nice fit for it, go ahead.
>>
>>49709252
Bumping for my shadowrun character
>>
File: IMG_0268.png (476KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.png
476KB, 2732x2048px
>>49723352
You are doing better with yours than I am with mine.
>>
File: 1475862004737.jpg (172KB, 1179x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1475862004737.jpg
172KB, 1179x1400px
requesting her trying to hide the fact that shes checking out some more dirty books.
>>
>>49723352
Not even OR, but that is gorgeous.
>>
>>49709838
Bumping. Forgot to mention the sword's in her left hand.
>>
>>49709397
bump
>>
>>49710552
Bump?
>>
File: lrn2photoshock.jpg (200KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
lrn2photoshock.jpg
200KB, 376x500px
>>49720371
>>49720394
>>49720585
2/10 best I could do
>>
>>49725142
Sorry, anon, but that's unusable for my purposes.
>>
>>49725165
Do you want to reword your request because I did literally what you said.
>>
>>49725196
Nah, I'm just revoking my request.
>>
>>49725210
aight np bro it was like a 16 second shop job so ye.
>>
>>49725142
I sort of like the effect myself, actually. It looks like in-game art from an oldschool RPG.
>>
File: 1468874588739.png (1MB, 1280x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1468874588739.png
1MB, 1280x1818px
Requesting a pic that can be a follow-up to this one, please.

The lady with the apple and the person she's giving it to wrapped up in bed and snuggling all cozy-like with the biggest, most satisfied smile on her face.
>>
File: VanGoghed.png (34KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
VanGoghed.png
34KB, 1000x1000px
>>49710552
Ow
>>
>>49725546
I found a bunch of pictures of her a while ago, put them in an album.
http://imgur.com/a/ffs70
>>
>>49725546
Did he died ?
>>
File: 1417233065186.jpg (13KB, 114x264px) Image search: [Google]
1417233065186.jpg
13KB, 114x264px
>>49725713
The fuck, dude.
>>
File: 1475736743375.jpg (3MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1475736743375.jpg
3MB, 1600x2560px
>>49707311

Requesting my character at her husband's rugby match.

Her clothing is marked by the orange dots. Shorts, and then bodypaint of his team's colors which I have never specified in-game, feel free to pick whichever works best. Her hair is next to the blue dot, and her expression by the red dot. His jersey number is '2' if you want to put that on her chest or tummy.

This isn't supposed to be a lewd request by any means, she's just very aggressively into sports.
>>
File: 20161010_155330.jpg (4MB, 3374x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_155330.jpg
4MB, 3374x2268px
Requesting a female human ranger of mine. The reference is straightforward, the upper body clothing on the left, with the lower body clothing on the right, hair styled/colored like the small portrait in the middle. I know the colors don't match up, so black and white would be great, unless you want to do color in which case the ensemble would have a lot of earthy tones, browns and greens.

Please and thank you, anons.
>>
File: tumblr_mytorp5VmC1qdgjuko1_1280.png (514KB, 806x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mytorp5VmC1qdgjuko1_1280.png
514KB, 806x675px
>>49714031
here you go. it's from Assassin's Creed black flag. James Kidd.
>>
>>49719100
>Last season's BBEG sees his stash
>>
File: ElfMage.png (1MB, 1683x1072px) Image search: [Google]
ElfMage.png
1MB, 1683x1072px
Requesting my half-elf wizard.His skin tone is a light brown, he has dark brown eyes and he keeps his black in a buzz cut. He wears a pair of rounds, dark clothing similar and a staff with a glowing blue orb. He also carries around a worn out brief case stuff with various notes of the occult.

Just some personality notes: he's fairly reserved and confident but becomes nervous and somewhat fidgety when people ask about the contents of the briefcase.
>>
>>49726774
would have been even more hilarious is the image on the pillow was Athroxis, but I still love it.
>>
>>49726876
Its supposed to be the Incantatrix iconic every 3.P arcane caster's true love
>>
>>49722894
Yes.
>>
File: tg ref with mockup.jpg (1MB, 1818x2996px) Image search: [Google]
tg ref with mockup.jpg
1MB, 1818x2996px
Requesting a drawing of the mock-up on the top of the image or if you prefer to visualize it yourself, a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
>>
Requesting a Drow. Male OR Female, Does't matter. Dressed as a Roman Legionary. Centorion's work fine as well.
>>
File: koboldwife.png (912KB, 1414x2146px) Image search: [Google]
koboldwife.png
912KB, 1414x2146px
>>49710788
I tried.

>>49689308
I was tired so it's a bit sloppy. http://imgur.com/a/e0GFe
>>
File: Noah.jpg (39KB, 647x960px) Image search: [Google]
Noah.jpg
39KB, 647x960px
>>49719100
Yes sir.
>>
File: Ycke.png (452KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ycke.png
452KB, 1000x1500px
>>49719100
ok
>>
>>49711084
Bumping
>>
>>49722544
Not OR but that's amazing as always.

I never thought girls with only one eye could be so cute!
>>
>>49728668
>one eye

What'cha talking about? I see plenty of eyes there....
>>
Here's a simple little one to do. Cat going Jihading

Dawnflower Dissident Catfolk: This catfolk is either male or female, whichever you'd prefer to draw. It is a servant of the goddess of the sun, Sarenrae, and weilds scimitars. You can see more about sarenites and their dress here: http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Sarenrae
>>
File: Greg Look.png (3MB, 2496x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Greg Look.png
3MB, 2496x1067px
This is my first time making a request in a drawthread. I even made a reference image and everything! I'm gonna be running a Mage mechanic soon and I'm pretty stoked. I'd love if my request was completed, I've never had art of a character I ran before. I suppose some description would help.

To be fair, I totally ripped off the look of young Greg Universe, except with shorter hair.

He's wearing a jean vest like shown, except with a patch on his left lapel that says Powers (his last name).

He's leaning against his bike (a chopper like in pic related), and holding a huge wrench in his right hand, other end lightly grasped in his left.

Has a content smile on his face, teeth showing, but not grinning.

Under the jacket he's wearing the t-shirt in pic related with the arms cut off.

All this is in his garage, kind of messy, with a dragon poster on the wall (doesn't have to be that one), maybe even with a buxom babe riding it. You're looking in on the garage with he and his bike inside of it. Maybe have one or two empty cans of soda laying on the ground near the bench.

For extra credit, make it look like the picture itself is a Polaroid, a little bit faded.
>>
requesting you drawing whatever you like

while listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N3n019qCqo
>>
File: Bitterblossom.jpg (810KB, 3675x2175px) Image search: [Google]
Bitterblossom.jpg
810KB, 3675x2175px
I have a pretty "work friendly" request, I'm looking for a drawanon to do what they wish with the request mostly, but I'll provide ideas. Basically I have a rather cruel and evil Archfey that needs representing, Ceithlenn of the Many Teeth, the basic idea is that she should look pretty, but have an underlying layer of rot to her, she will bless your home if you give her gifts, but they become increasingly more demanding gifts, until she asks for all your teeth. Then when you can't do it, she takes your soul. I'm using Bitterblossom here as an example of the mindset of the darkfey I'd like in the drawing. I look forward to the interpretation, also this is my first request, so let me know if I erred
>>
>>49708403
Late bump
>>
File: gaz.jpg (118KB, 801x703px) Image search: [Google]
gaz.jpg
118KB, 801x703px
>>49722544
Thanks ramen, great choice of costume as well
Thanks for doing my request, again, it seems to happen at opportune times.
>>
File: dHvBP7P.jpg (138KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dHvBP7P.jpg
138KB, 1920x1200px
requesting this scene but replace the woman on the chair with a battered elf (male if possible) and the man and the other woman as a tortuerers of sorts.

The crowd is basically here to watch the two torturing and eventually killing the elf in a most horrid way. A torture table with crude tools would be fantastic.
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (69KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
69KB, 450x450px
Can I get a night goblin doing this
>>
File: MaleArcherShadow02.jpg (156KB, 1080x824px) Image search: [Google]
MaleArcherShadow02.jpg
156KB, 1080x824px
Any chance someone could draw my archer? He looks like the guy in the pic, only without the hood up so his face is visible. Pose is up to you, it could just be like in the image. Thanks!
>>
>>49729914
pardon my autism but...
where the fuck is his arrows?
No dagger/secondary weapon on Mr. Mcedge here?
>>
>>49729980
Of course, to make the McEdge the McEdgiest, he makes the arrow out of thin air. And they're shadow arrows.

And he makes shadow daggers as his secodaries, duh.
>>
File: Eli Hurst with flamethrower.jpg (541KB, 1253x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Eli Hurst with flamethrower.jpg
541KB, 1253x1261px
Requesting a followup image for my character Eli. We finally wrapped up our Outbreak: Deep space game where we all had to deal with a parasite that was zombifying the crew of a massive space station. So if I could get her looking tired, rundown and with a number of cuts and scrapes on her, while caring her patch worked flamethrower.
>>
>>49708216
Bump~
>>
>>49717843
Looks awesome anon!
>>
>>49714122
Bump
>>
File: TempleOfMylusSketch.png (14KB, 629x554px) Image search: [Google]
TempleOfMylusSketch.png
14KB, 629x554px
Could I get someone to draw this temple? I know it's a crappy sketch, but I'm better with words than doodles.

So this is a standard temple of the god of victory in my homebrew setting. Pointy edges and such like the thing at the roof are the style. The thing at the front is meant to be an open doorway (I know, hard to tell) that's shaped like a man raising his sword above his head to strike a defeated opponent. Colorwise it's mainly just grey stone walls and wood, Though feel free to take whatever artistic liberties you want with it, as long as it looks cool and gets the general idea across.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>49727942
>http://imgur.com/a/e0GFe
Nice !
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (565KB, 1125x2788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.jpg
565KB, 1125x2788px
>>49711412
Both with and without murderhobo tendencies.
>>
>>49711412
This shit is worse than Charlotte posting
>>
File: cowboy robot.png (27KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy robot.png
27KB, 1152x648px
>>49711412
Here you go partner!

He has catcuses on his poncho!
>>
>>49711412
i don't know why but i am attracted to this request which i have already done before
>>
File: 5a2ea0888a8de61d73.jpg (60KB, 523x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5a2ea0888a8de61d73.jpg
60KB, 523x1024px
Requesting a female archer that is wearing something more than virtually nothing. It's surprisingly hard to find.
>>
File: Temple of Victory.jpg (383KB, 1200x763px) Image search: [Google]
Temple of Victory.jpg
383KB, 1200x763px
>>49730735
>>
>>49731655
None of this is my art, but maybe these might help? This is all I could find in my collection on short notice.

http://imgur.com/a/OUim0
>>
>>49731848
Nice.
>>
>>49731894
A couple of these are perfect for what I'm looking for, thanks anon
>>
>>49716043
Bumping this, as it's been a day.
>>
File: Zy Smaller.png (172KB, 555x985px) Image search: [Google]
Zy Smaller.png
172KB, 555x985px
Requesting someone to draw my Noise Marine based character in Noise Marine armor, either just the normal armor, or a more feminine version of it to match her build. Preferably a version of the armor that has the tacky mixing of patterns from the old NM armor (IE lots of zebra stripes, cheetah print, and other clashing patterns), but the coloration of the newer stuff (lots pinks, purples, other neon colors and black).
>>
>>49731929
No problem! Glad to help.
>>
>>49710993
Anybody want to take this?
>>
File: Đ­Ñ‚Đ¾ Ñ…ÑƒĐ¹.png (168KB, 555x985px) Image search: [Google]
Đ­Ñ‚Đ¾ Ñ…ÑƒĐ¹.png
168KB, 555x985px
>>49731945
Why does she have a massive schlong
>>
File: 1467077096052.jpg (48KB, 564x743px) Image search: [Google]
1467077096052.jpg
48KB, 564x743px
Requesting a female spear fighter, younger but not overtly so with curly chesnut hair and brown eyes. Armor on the light to medium side, a bit more bundled up for winter weather somewhat like attached pic. It'd be an added plus if she also has a bag strapped across her torso that's notably older than any of her other equipment.

Thanks and have a good night, anons.
>>
>>49732030
Because Space Marines are male.
>>
>>49732068
Breasts are a female quality. As are hourglass figures.
>>
>>49732068
But she also has massive naples
>>
>>49731848
>>49731929

While I'm the OR, I do have to agree that the art is actually as he said perfect for what I need it for.
>>
>>49731848
Wait, wait wait, hold on. Souz is doing landscape art now?
>>
>>49732113
Hormones can give you both, to an extent.

Can't grow you a dick.
>>
>>49732131
oops im a shithead i thought he was quoting another post
ignore me im an asshole
>>
>>49732150
>>49732113
>>49732120
>>49732068
>>49732030
Long story, spending a long ass time in the Warp made her not entirely male, but also not entirely female, but my request is for her in armor so it doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>49732193
The warp's probably going to do much more horrible things than change your gender.

But please, keep shitposting about your /d/ tier snoflake.
>>
>>49732549
Ok anon, please point in the teddy bear where did that anon touched you.
>>
>>49711472
Bumpu!
>>
>>49731945
>feminine
>>
>>49732549
Like I said, she's based on Noise Marines, she isn't supposed to be canon friendly. I know the idea for her is silly I have no problem admitting that, but if you don't like it just hide my request and go on about your day rather than being salty.
>>
Bit late in the thread, but I might as well put mine in

Requesting my character leading a grand march of Golems, similar to the march on the Jedi temple in Star Wars RotS
Character is as pictured, but with a cape and a staff
>>
File: March.png (1MB, 2006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
March.png
1MB, 2006x1024px
>>49732768
I forgot the picture because I'm a fucking idiot. Sorry.
>>
Are Christopher Hart's art books any good?

asking here because /tg/ gets shit done, so they would know if he does as well
>>
File: Archerattempt.png (22KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Archerattempt.png
22KB, 1000x1000px
>>49731655
I wasn't liking where it was going but here atleast have this.
>>
>>49732995
Fuck off.
>>
>>49733187
No. I am, legitimately, asking whether or not his work is shit.
>>
>>49733311
Take it to /ic/ while fucking yourself.
>>
>>49733168
Cute, I love the style!
>>
>>49733336
So close, yet I have dubs; therefore, you must fuck off.
>>
File: tg-request.png (422KB, 763x517px) Image search: [Google]
tg-request.png
422KB, 763x517px
migrating from previous thread with some modifications. I'd like to put out a request for an Imperial Skitarii,
-with armor similar to (1) only with a red robe/cloak/skirt covering his legs with a slit along it's center to allow for better movement.and the armor is iron or steel colored, the only gold remaining on the shoulder-pads the forearms and some of the plating around the abdomen area. with a set of roman numerals on the right shoulder and the Mechanicus insignia on the left.
-with a helmet/gas-mask similar to (2) colored like steel same as the armor
- aiming a stub carbine(4)
- and with a transonic blade in a scabard at his hip.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 974x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 974x736px
>>49715987
Bumping this request with a silly edit someone in my group made (my character can shoot fire from his hands as well, we joked that he could use it like pocket sand to get away from people).
>>
So this is a bit of a stretch, but I'd love character art done of a long running character of mine, Brannon. I've never actually *had* art of him before, so if anyone wants to try, take creative liberties and go wild? He was a Thief, who became the head of a guild of thieves, "retired" and now trains thieves beneath his book shop, that he uses as a cover. Over-exaggerating bastard, prone to putting on something of a show if he gets passionate over something.

To describe him; a somewhat handsome man in his early 40s, but rough face (pockmarked? rough textured) with "tired" brown eyes (droopy?),and a strong jaw-line.Wears small, round glasses. He's scruffy in all meanings of the word. Scruffy face, kept to stubble most days. Flyaway, shoulder-length blonde hair that's often tied back in a small ponytail at the nape of his neck. Clothes are always unkempt.Well built, but acrobatic and limber, so not thick-bodied, outside of broad shoulders. Large hands, with thin, limber fingers.

I'm piss awful at drawing anything outside of maps, my area is writing and world building. Sorry for all the details.
>>
>>49718060
24 hour bump
>>
>>49733311
>>49732995
They are not.
>>
>>49733844
Thank you. Have a nice day, and nice dubs.
>>
>>49710601
>>49718440

Bumpin' again, before bed.I'd appreciate it if some drawfriends could give me their opinion on my request- if it's too detailed, not detailed enough, if i should include more references or backstory details, etc.
>>
>>49734323
Too detailed, and needs more background.
>>
It seems we need a new thread
>>
>>49734372

NNNEEEWWW THREAD
>>
>>49734323
Nothing wrong with it. If I weren't already slowly working on one, I might've picked it up.
It's a touch open-ended, so if you have a specific look in mind, you I might not get it.
>>
>>49720309
Looking good, SAD. Thanks for keeping at it.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 143

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.