[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magnus the Red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: MagnusRant.gif (6MB, 358x202px)
MagnusRant.gif
6MB, 358x202px
Is this the single most fucked over character in all of 40k?

shit tried to do nothing but good over and over, and every time, he got FUCKED over, either by his brothers, his daddy, or fucking Tzeentch.

I'm fairly new to 40k, so this is a mostly serious question. Also, is it easy-ish to build a squad of Thousand Sons?
>>
>>49705700
The dude was an overly naive ball of wonder and open-mindedness.
In 40k.
Of fucking course he got fucked over.
>>
>>49705700
Why are you people posting all of this ttsd shit?
Please be an ironic maymay
>>
>>49705813
Welcome to neo-40k where youtube lore videos have exposed the setting for people too lazy to read a wiki.

And I used to think 1d4chan was bad
>>
File: russ.jpg (390KB, 625x980px)
russ.jpg
390KB, 625x980px
>>49705700
YOU WARP DIDLIN'
GRIMOIRE READIN'
PSYCHIC TEMPERIN'
>>
>>49706232
>Implying most of the people who watch ttsd don't already know the lore
>Implying a show with animated artwork and a tts voice as the main character will ever get normies into 40k

Stop being so protective of muh-nerd culture, I feel like we're back in 2008, holy shit.
>>
>>49706335
DAEMON FINGERIN'
STAFF WAVIN'
ROBE WEARIN'
>>
File: Leman_russ.jpg (53KB, 1162x875px)
Leman_russ.jpg
53KB, 1162x875px
>>49706348
LIMBS MUTATIN'
SKIN REDDIN'
POWER SORCERIN'
>>
>>49706335
>>49706348
>>49706366
Go to sleep Russ, the dogs are getting cold without you keeping them warm.
>>
>>49705700
Yeah, in 40k if you are a Sane, normal Person (IE from our time) you'd have a lifespan of about 30 seconds.

40k people are fucking Hardcore.

Anyways, about Magnus, he honestly believed he was the master of his power and the warp because, well, he wasn't shown anyone who could beat him, except for the Emperor (Which I believe is the source of his Loyalty, the Complete Mastery of the Warp). Because of this, he thought himself much better than Tzeentch, who pretty much laid out a breadcrumb trail to follow and toyed and teased him when he needed a push in the wrong direction.

Honestly. the only bit Alfabusa's series hasn't touched on that subject was that the only reason he could've gone to Terra was through the Webway.
>>
File: big red.jpg (69KB, 623x1000px)
big red.jpg
69KB, 623x1000px
One of the bigger fuckups in the far future
>>
>>49706366
>That file name

My sides have been BLAMmed for heresy
>>
>>49705732
>open-mindedness

Magnus was the most close minded of all the Primarchs though. Every time someone tried to tell him he was being retarded and why, he would cover his ears and go "NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

Guy was so far up his own ass I'm surprised it didn't cause a singularity
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.