[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a thread for autism that pisses you off in your LGS.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

This is a thread for autism that pisses you off in your LGS. Let's get this shit off our chests boys.

>drafting mtg, seven of us focused in
>One guy is humming loudly

>I will give you a dollar for this $1.40 card
>"but it's worth a buck forty, not a dollar"
>but you can't sell it, it's bulk, no one else wants it. I am offering a dollar
>"but I don't need cash, I need trade."
>you could put this dollar towards whatever card you wanted
>"but it's worth a buck forty on tcg low"
>>
>>49704672
>it's another "someone opens an entire box at the counter just to show off" episode
>>
>cards go missing
>last saw them at LGS
>call next day, owner swears up and down he hasn't seen them, he'll check lost and found, call when he finds them
>call never comes
>next week, same cards for sale at LGS
>my my what a coincidence
Granted, that store closed a while back, still a funny anecdote, emphasizing the importance of keeping track of your shit.
>>
>>49705473
Yeah, that is pretty much your own fault.
>>
>>49704672
In general people are awfully anal about cocked dice, it's like they play a mini game with the dice in order to win free rerolls. I've had guys try and argue a die is cocked if it's lying flat on a drop pod door and all sorts. I mostly play Malifaux there now which saves me the anal pain of watching them mess around with dice.

I once straight up quit a game when my opponents die was spinning around fairly obviously with 1 black dot in the centre until he knocked it and waited to see it turn to a 3 (still not the result they needed) then grabbed it to reroll because they "influenced the outcome of the roll".
>>
>>49704672
So a guy doesn't want to trade you his cards, you keep pushing and he's the autist?
>>
People who don't paint their kill teams or malifaux crews.

It's seven models, faggot. Be a man.
>>
>its the kid picks up your model episode
>>
File: chinafrogs.png (32KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
chinafrogs.png
32KB, 640x560px
>>49705658
>other guy tells you not to touch his models
>understand and don't touch them
>they touch yours
>jokingly say "hey, don't touch my models"
>they get upset
>>
>Playing card games with someone else.
>Retard comes up to me and starts spewing downs speech at me.
>Say excuse me, I'm busy and ask that he doesn't talk to me.
>Takes this as a cue to talk non-stop at me, a rambling stream that was basically 'no, you did not answer my question, why did you not answer my question, when someone asks you a question the polite thing to do is answer that question', and so and and so one and so on, ad infinitum.

I'm sure they can't help it but can it be any clearer when someone wants to be left alone.
>>
>>49705561
>Guy goes to roll dice
>Guy drops dice
>Does not come up favourably
>'Oh, I dropped it. Doesn't count'
We all know if it had been a good result they'd keep it.
>>
Friggin autists in game store, man. Not even once.
>Sitting at a table, waiting for a friend to finish up. I'm reading, book on said table.
>Someone comes by and dumps piles of small boxes around and practically on me. Give them a look but don't say anything and he walks away.
>Minutes pass and I move them to a short bench behind me because a little personal space isn't much to ask.
>Fifteen minutes later he returns, angry.
>'Why did you move those! I was coming back!'
'You were gone quite a while. I didn't think you were coming back.'
>'It's a logical deduction!'

It was just weird, he got really worked up about it. glad I didn't have to hang about.
>>
>group of four comes in
>they are getting rowdy as fuck, screaming shit and jumping around like chimps while playing blood bowl
>gets to the point where people are speaking up because tables are shaking
>"wow. We are just enjoying our game guys. Don't need to be so uptight"
>oNE of the seasonal employees who works one day a week for maybe a month out of the year plays with them so it's A-OK

I get having fun and getting a little excited sometimes, but when your Fucking spiking powered bottles on the ground, screaming "ssuck my Fucking cock you faggot" at the top of your lungs, and running around the shop doing victory laps, you need to calm the fuck down.
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>49706178
>players on cocaine
I've had those before, too.
>>
I have a friend who plays tau and is super anal about loopholes in the rules and not-specified points in them; if it works in his favor he'll look even for the smallest detail to work it out for himself (detaching single drones from units to block charges, lax interpetation of positioning in charges or melee, etc.) Yet when things work against the other players he will exploit em and even act condescendent.
>>
>>49705680
>>49705658
>He's been eating Doritos.
>Didn't even wipe his hand off.
>>
My LGS has a handful of security cameras. They've easily paid for themselves
>>
>>49708393
Why don't they all? It's such an obvious thing to do.
>>
>>49704672
:bump:
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.