[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sanctioned Xenos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: roguetrader980.jpg (133KB, 980x440px) Image search: [Google]
roguetrader980.jpg
133KB, 980x440px
Does the Imperium have sanctioned species of xenos?

I'm not talking about the individual xeno that's attached to a Rogue Trader or an Inquisitorial entourage, I'm talking about an alien species that has officially been pardoned by the Imperium and allowed to coexist with them.
>>
Not really. This does happen in some sense on a small scale. For example, if some Inquisitors or Magoses found an alien world/small empire that had some useful tech/info/was a good buffer against the Tyranids, the might divert any attempts to purge them so long as the aliens agreed to an under-the-table non agression pact.
>>
>>49699785
Never on a really large scale, but oftentimes they do shit like hire ork or kroot mercenaries, low key trade with a couple species, or even allow them to co-exist on a small scale on some worlds. It's not just something Rogue Traders or Inquisitors do. Proper generals/admirals sometimes hire freebootas. Sometimes even Eldar pirates.
>>
File: Watcher_Perfidious.jpg (11KB, 227x318px) Image search: [Google]
Watcher_Perfidious.jpg
11KB, 227x318px
>>49699850
>this
The only case I can think of that's sanctioned xenos on a large scale are the Watchers in the Dark.
>>
>>49700093

What about the Jokaero?
>>
>>49699785
Don't they actually have Eldar embassies on certain planets?
>>
>>49700164

If it takes Eldar decades to reproduce, how long must it take to get a visa from them?
>>
>>49700136
The Imperium basically gave up trying to kill them since they're generally either neutral or cooperative and they've got some sweet tech that Inquisitors/Traders/Toaster-fuckers want.
>>
>>49700164
I know the Harlequins are sometimes allowed to perform "on Imperial worlds" but it never explains exactly who the fuck that refers to. I like the idea that Harlequins are that entertaining as to appeal to even Imperial governors, but it still seems odd.

>>49700288
Also in addition to the shiny tech, Jokaero are more like animal-savants than actual sapeint xenos. Imperium only hates sapient xenos.
>>
Are there any pointy-ear abhumans, or does my inqisitor have to take in some abandoned craftworlders or exodites?
>>
>>49700486

Sauce on Harlequins performing for humans? I always thought Czevak was one of he very few Mon'Keigh allowed to witness that.
>>
>>49700970
I don't have a source, it's just something I've heard on multiple occasions. There's probably something about it on one of the wikis, which in turn has sauce.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.