[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My character is a redeemed Succubus Paladin What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nq4hbmzYCh1usgo8qo2_1280.jpg (121KB, 800x1207px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq4hbmzYCh1usgo8qo2_1280.jpg
121KB, 800x1207px
>My character is a redeemed Succubus Paladin

What do?
>>
>>49688445
Get holy with her
>>
>>49688445
>What do?
Don't start a thread.
>>
>>49688445
Jam her hard, so hard she falls.
>>
>>49688445
Smite all the evil.
>>
"You can't be a succubus. You can be a tiefling."
>>
>>49688445
What is your obsession with redeemed succubus? Do you have nothing better in your life to do than make the same thread day in day out?
>>
Can my redeemed Balor be a monk/paladin aligned to the concept of Jungle Law?
>>
>>49688445
Have her shapeshift to a male and be completely chaste, then never bring up the succubus part again, let the DM do that.
>>
Kicked from the game
>>
>>49688445
Ask the player politely but firmly to leave.
>>
>>49688445
For fuck sake, Dave, that's the third character hitting one of my fetishes, are you doing it on purpose ?
>>
>>49688445
Succubi don't work like that, sorry.
>>
>>49688445
Fuck her and make angelic babies
>>
>>49688681
This. Don't Tieflings make pretty good paladins anyway?
>>
>>49688445
You lose any abilities and bonuses for being a succubus, instead adopting a human template for the sake of both mechanics and appearances. Act like the paladin you are and I won't give a shit about the background story going on in your head.
>>
>Adam, I know you THINK it's an original idea but it's not.
>I'll allow it though. I'm pretty sure you won't get weird about it.
I'm not sure why you guys are so ban happy. Redeemed demons are a concept old as dirt.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 600x604px
>>49688445
Not make a thousand fucking succubus threads you complete and utter autist.
>>
>>49688445
Fine, so long as she plays a just and noble woman who is chaste and upright.
>>
Slap your DM for allowing you to make such a stupid character, then slap yourself for making this thread.
>>
>>49688445
>>49688445

The funny thing about this idea is that not only it's shitty if taken seriously, but it's not even really magical realm-worthy. I mean, a totally not slut paladin? At this point Monmusume is friggin' avantgarde.

(actually the funny thing is I probably wouldn't really care. Paladins can fuck as they want, if you ask me)
>>
>>49688687
>muh sexy good alignment demon waifu
>>
>>49691395
>Slap your DM's ass for allowing you to
There we go
>>
>>49691297
Because someone is trying to have badwrongfun and needs to be stopped and put back in line with the rest of us.
>>
File: 1463086180523.jpg (50KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
1463086180523.jpg
50KB, 960x852px
>>49688445
>>
>>49688445
Make her holy weapon a bow.
Learn hover.
Learn feat that makes special ability a move action

Teleport, fly, and blast everything with a holy avenger compound bow.
>>
>>49691310
While I agree that there are too many redeemed succubus threads, I find the number of people who seem obsessively compelled to come into them to complain about them, giving op his (you)s and bumping up the reply count to be far bigger autists.

I end up reading these threads just to be entertained by the dueling autists. You can read it to the banjo music from Deliverance.
>>
File: Sharon.jpg (70KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sharon.jpg
70KB, 565x800px
>>49688445
To redeem y'gotta have something nice in you in beginning and become bad after.
Succubi (In muh setting) are heartless bitches, their demon-brain doesn't have a "be nice" function.

So, yeah. You might consider a tiefling, or vampire. If you're hellbent on memes, don't try to make a genocide paladin - I might get too butthurt to contain it and try to bite you. Want a tea?
>>
>>49688674
Wanna be a paladin, I see? Let me put a test for ya.
If you knew world is ending tomorrow, what would you do?
>>
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>49688445
Well, technically speaking she's not a succubus any more. Probably some sort of lesser angel, maybe of Chastity given the whole inversion thing you seem to be going for, but Courage or Justice may work better for a "paladin" type. Anyway, sure, I guess.
>>
It seems we've been joined by a complete madwoman. Crazy bitch keeps going on about how she used to be a sex demon. Not metaphorically, but literally. Fucking nuts, I tell you. Not sure if she's cursed, or took one too many blows to the head, or is just plain old nuts.

Still, she's good with a blade, easy on the eyes, and relatively normal most of the time. I've gone adventuring with crazier people. Like this one elf, kept covering himself with soot and calling himself a drow ranger...
>>
>>49691776
Shit. That's a tough question. I can't tell anyone, because that would cause undue rioting and more harm than neccesary. Repay my debts, apologize to those I've hurt, spend time with those I care about.
>>
>>49691214
No, that would be the other scions like Aasimar and the Genasi. Tieflings are bad paladins.
>>
>>49691865
Isn't the bonus to Charisma pretty good?
>>
>>49691841
...nice, but not good enough.
>>
>>49691879
Can't bother to look up the SRD but I think Tieflings get a penalty to CHA due to the horns and hooves and pointy tails
>>
>>49688445
What's a redeemed Paladin anyway? An atheist?
>>
>>49688445
>Succubus
Succubus-blooded tiefling.
>>
>>49691907
Blackguard.
>>
>>49691907
I'm thinking like Jean Valjean from Les Miserable.
>>
>>49691893
What would you be looking for, then? Who is worthy?
>>
>>49691897
Ah, in the last two editions they get a bonus to charisma. Presumably in the parts of Charisma where it's a mental/personality stat rather than the pseudo-physical part, and presumably mainly because without it they couldn't be especially powerful Warlocks.
>>
>>49691937
Ah, I see. In 3.5 they get a whooping -2. But they do get a bonus to bluff.
>>
>>49688445
Be a Paladin. If your character was a succubus but actually managed to become a Paladin (in the classic D&D sense of the word), then your past life doesn't matter, only what you do now that you are a Paladin.
>>
>>49688445
Have her follow her God's precepts as close as possible, while being somewhat less smite and more redemption focused when possible.

At the same time, she's much less forgiving of any excuses for environment or race or upbringing being the cause of evil, as she is a living testament that despite your situation or origin, evil is a choice you make. Even if you are intrinsically evil, you can still choose to fight your nature and do good. So be extra smite dispensing for those who would try to escape personal responsibility.

I would actually not go the "chaste" route exactly. Have her choose to be celibate as a personal decision to avoid temptation and to create value in the act of sex by having it be symbolic of something more to her. A personal judgement of herself as not just rejecting but growing past her history of it not meaning anything. She's more involved in the nuances of relationships and setting and respecting boundaries, and building respect and emotional intimacy. Physical intimacy is still a thing, but it has meaning behind it now. Not just in a secual sense, but things like hugs or casual touching is reserved for people she truly trusts to know her and her boundaries, and who won't assume it's just because she's a succubus.

Most of all, she wants to do good because she actually cares for people. Not to redeem herself anymore, not to balance out her past, not because she feels that if she can be better anyone can or even that people have to be better.

Just because she feels each person is worth it in their own way, intrinsically. Sometimes that means killing, because that's all that can be done to end their suffering. Sometimes it's because that's all that can be done to save others, and while it's not her fault it's still tragic that she couldn't save them too. She does it, and doesn't shy from it, but she never seeks it out.

Y'know. Have her be a Paladin. The succubus part is really irrelevant.
>>
File: 1454370339125.jpg (154KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
1454370339125.jpg
154KB, 650x919px
>>49691776
THE ANSWER IS TO SAVE IT OR DIE TRYING.
>>
>>49691776
How is it ending? Is there anything I can do to stop it?

If not, then I guess buy a bunch of food and booze, go downtown and feed people free food and drinks until it happens, without limit or discrimination.

Do what I can, without worrying if it's enough or appreciated.
>>
>>49691923
. . . well, that's going in the 'character ideas list' for later.
>>
>>49688445
Sounds cool. Let's roll with it.
>>
>>49688445

let it happen, don't be That gm.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.