[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Game of Gods and Mortals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21

File: The Beginning.jpg (633KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Beginning.jpg
633KB, 1920x1080px
The universe is born!

Its... kinda empty.
Like, really, really empty.

Perhaps some gods will form and breath life into this void?

RULES: Secure a name, trip, and domain.
Try not to be a dick.
>>
Forgive me if I'm wrong (and I legitimately mean that, I know this is distinct from a quest), but don't threads like this belong on /qst/?
>>
>>49688300
No
Maybe?
I guess its a matter of option.
Also /qst/ is kinda... dead
>>
>>49688019
I'll take part, /qst/ or not.

I am. I am Sinipaan. God of journies. I will claim domain over those things which persist in the face of adversity, such as travelers or rivers.

I will fill this void with water, all manner of water.
>>
>>49688300
/qst/ tends to be filled with long-running crap, and is dead a lot of the time. If this thread dies then it dies, but if it picks up some players it will probably move over to /qst/ for future installments.
>>
I am IA, god of beginnings and ends. I claim domain over mysteries and truths.

I will fill this void with glory.
>>
>>49688620
and so it is that the void is no more!
... Kinda
There is water now, and little else.

And infinite span of water in all directions, void of life.
The sky above is black, and empty.
The universe is cold, still waiting for more to be added to it.

>>49688675
(Trip your self m80)
The watery void now has Glory!
The only beings in exsistince to enjoy this feeling are Sinipaan, Ia, and The Ethereal
>>
File: 1.3.png (968KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.3.png
968KB, 1366x768px
>>49688019
I am.
None can deny that I am for all see my light.
>>
File: The Ethereal.jpg (166KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Ethereal.jpg
166KB, 800x1200px
(The Ethereal is OP, I just change my name)
>>
>>49688758
And so it is that the void is no more!
... Kinda... again...
Stars take form, the endless, dark sea is is filled with Light!
Heat washes over the surface and the sky, so beautiful and blue, takes shape above as clouds are created!

How ever, light and water are all that is.
There is no concept of day and night... yet.
>>
>>49688324
>I guess its a matter of option
No, it's not

>>49273753

This is stickied on the board
>>
>>49688905
This isn't a quest
>>
>>49688923
Oh, so now you've made a decision

You're here with a tripcode, setting a scene, telling players to make decisions and then updating the scene based on those decisions

Nobody is fooled
>>
File: magma.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
magma.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
I am Gro-Mash, the one who solidifies and provides a foundation where nothing stands. In times of turbulence, I am Stability.

I claim dominion over land and foundation.
>>
>>49688959
If it bothers you that much that the name of a minimized quest thread is on your /tg/ list then we can move the thread. Ideally we'd like to get something rolling here, on /tg/, where people are more responsive and lively, and then move future installments onto /qst/ to not annoy people in the future.

Is that a decent enough compromise?
>>
File: 240.gif (117KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
240.gif
117KB, 240x240px
I am Trebonius, god of magic and wonder. I claim domain over the the power of change , and of all that is wreathed in fancy.

I will fill this void with wonder.
>>
>>49689022
It's not up to me to make the rules or enforce them, or make compromises. Quests just aren't allowed on /tg/.

Also who is we? This thread was started by one guy, no? Why didn't he reply to this?
>>
>>49688959
There is no over arching plot
No pre-made characters
No setting
Its just /tg/ coming together and making something.
If we role play a little in doing it, then oh well.

>>49689012
From the endless seas of nothing, arises 'land'. Earth takes shape.

The Earth combines with the Water, and planets are formed. The planets in turn begin orbiting the stars
They are barren, for the most part. Some are hotter than others, some are colder than others.

The universe is starting to take form. Something is coming together... but what?
>>49689035
Wonderment fills the universe
All the Gods feel a tinkle of it as it spreads.
There are no others around to feel it.
>>
>>49689059
Because quests have behaved the way I've described on more than one occasion, and while all the "gods" popping up here are just having some fun, you seem very hostile on the grounds of principles.

And I replied because I felt OP could use some backup. But if OP makes the decision to move the /qst/ I'll move with him. It's not my thread.
>>
>>49689084
I feel this interplay of land and sea will be reflective of our future, Gro-Mash. We may end up empowering Trebonius.
>>
>>49689084
Oh so you're using anons to make a setting for your hombrew
>>
I am Farthlar, god of depths. I seek to fill my domain with outlandish creatures who punish intruders and guard my realm.
>>
>>49689035

Come Trebonius, let us join together and create something to inhabit this void. To live here. I shall provide the foundation and carve it from my finest stone if you could animate it with your strongest wonder.
>>
>>49689132
And where might these depths be? In MY eternal oceans?
>>
File: frux.jpg (93KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
frux.jpg
93KB, 500x375px
Awakened by the residue of water, wonder, and firmament; I am Frux; the creator of the green dreamers; the holder of the plants who see blindly into eternity, and stand for time uncountable
>>
>>49689132
>>49689147

Or in my crags and canyons?
>>
>>49689144
Ha! A lovely thought if there ever was!

>I carve from the stone a form like that of a man, but of such immense size that the rival the mountains, whose skin shines with gemstones of all colors known and not.
>>
>>49689147
Not inside, but below.
>>
File: flowey.gif (290KB, 294x206px) Image search: [Google]
flowey.gif
290KB, 294x206px
>>49688019
I'll play the Flora, and bring the gift of growth and the gift of decay.
>>
>>49689170
But would there be no light? How would your creatures see? Do they perceive with ought but thought?
>>
Remember to Name and Trip
>>
>>49689131
No. These are just fun to do.
You know /tg/ has done this kinda thing before, right?

>>49689132
Strange and horrific creates take shape and are birthed in the seas.
Perhaps in the future, they may yet find others.

>>49689153
Both on the Earth and in the Sea, plants spring forth.
From these things, air is born!
Life is coming.

>>49689167
A voice in the dark!
Unknown to the Gods, in carves out men of stone. Strange and massive beings of earth and rock.
They are... primitive. For the moment anyway.
In time, they will grow.
But what will the be called?
>>
File: necrodwarf.jpg (11KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
necrodwarf.jpg
11KB, 184x274px
>>49689167

I take my stone and mold it over and over. From one form to another, contemplating. Finally settling on a form shorter, and stockier. I cradle them in a pool of still cooling rock and move them into my mountains and caverns.

Trebonius, fill this form with what magic you can muster.
>>
>>49689186
They need not see, and indeed cannot. Instead they rely on sensing the innate divine dust within all things created by us divine beings.
>>
>>49688019
i, myself, give this world the gift of lies. a reason to seek truth.
>>
>>49689208
>>49689216
>tfw I forgot to add the name
>Trebonius looks around, confused at why his brother-god asks him to repeat his task, not realizing that he was invisible the whole time!

Oh dear! What a silly mistake of mine!
>>
>>49689208
Ever since the board police were vindicated by /qst/ becoming a thing, they've become even more obnoxious. Just ignore him

at work, can't participate but am lurking
>>
File: fire_from_water.jpg (229KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fire_from_water.jpg
229KB, 900x1080px
Trebonius! The birth of these worlds and of wonder was interesting - for a time. But these creations bore me with their lifeless bulk.

Fill their stony veins with my sacred water. It shall help the magic diffuse more evenly, unlike those creatures beneath the sea - who are saturated in the magic-deep.
>>
>>49689254

You may have your giants who twinkle and glitter, whose steps shake the very land, I'll guard and steer these smaller and more indigenous folks. Practical and hardy, forged from and one with the stone.

>>49689239
Now how can we even trust that you're the deity of deception if from right off the get go you tell us your whole premise is lying. A confusing being indeed.
>>
>>49689216
>Trebonius breaths a fire unquenceable into the essence of the little beings, a will of stone, and a desire to ever explore that depths of their Lord's(Gro-Mash) domain
>>
>>49689284
>Trebonius looks confused
Sinipaan, for whilst my own form of speech is no less fantastical, I find it hard to understand your request. What is it you desire?
>>
I believe the whispers of the ethereal are right. We sit here meddling and creating but no light comes together. These creatures who wander my mountains and lands grovel and feel instead of taking in the world around them.

I take in my hand a ball of magma deep from the land and with a grunt and groan, launch it into the sky so that the light may fall on land and sea alike.
>>
File: The Now.png (18KB, 1305x771px) Image search: [Google]
The Now.png
18KB, 1305x771px
(Behold! My shitty paint skills give us visuals!)
>>49689216
>>49689286
>>49689292
From stone and slay, Gro-Mash forms small, strange creatures. With the power of Trebonius, they take on life
Of flesh, blood and bone they become
They are curious, and brave beings.
What few of them there are form into tribes and begin wandering the world. that has been made around them
The massive men of Stone look upon these small men in wonder, and by the guidance of their father, each of them join a tribe to follow, protect, and aid.
>>
>>49689326
These creatures of stone you have crafted with Gro-Mash. They are sturdy, and the little ones have a fire burning within them. But all of these creatures are still so stony and lacking in life. They need to be more filled with magic!

I offer you some of my most precious water, which I ask that you suffuse with magic and put in their veins. I believe this will give them more life - like the creatures that dwell deep beneath the seas, but with stronger wills and bodies.
>>
File: Mandibuzz, Vulturemon.jpg (82KB, 900x789px) Image search: [Google]
Mandibuzz, Vulturemon.jpg
82KB, 900x789px
>>49689333
In each of the tribes I enter and whisper to them my secret, that one day there will be change, and to make room they will eventually disappear.
>>
>>49689381

While my people are superstitious, they have a strong faith that if they follow their traditions and the paths that are proven to work, they will not only survive but grow.

So go ahead and try to plant your seeds of dissent and misery but you only cast them upon a sheer surface that they can take no hold on.
>>
>>49689368
Oh! How silly of me not to realize! I shall make within them flow a water of great mystic power! and it what be red as nothing else!
>>
>>49689368
The stiff, tiny, men slowly change.
Their ridged movements becomes much more swift, and they become much more cunning,
For the moment, they are herbivores. As they are alone in the world.
>>49689381
An accident accures one day. A young Small Man falls from a tree and does not get up.
The other Small Men are confused, as are the Men of Stone.
In this, the Flora whispers to them of Death. Of becoming undone. They fear it. Yet find some comfort in it. Knowing that they will some day rest and be reunited with their Father, Gro-Mash.
>>
>>49689408
Your people are wise indeed, but it is not misery I seek to sow. To have beings that grow forever will choke the life of those yet to come. All things will end so that more may come.
>>
>>49689451

Fair enough, I will gladly accept my creatures back into the stone after they have become chipped and cracked. They shall rest heavily and easily.
>>
File: metal dragon.jpg (181KB, 797x1177px) Image search: [Google]
metal dragon.jpg
181KB, 797x1177px
>>49689450
>>49689451
>These sights and the words of The Flora shake Trebonius to his vary core, and will him with insparation
>He fills the area around the world with a wispy substance that ham be mooved through with ease
>to fill these new skys, and to make sure that life does not overflow, Trebonius creates scaley beings, whose breath is flame, and form great and terrible in aspect, with wigs that seem to blot out the sun
>>
>>49689450
Men of Gro-Mash, it is I, bringer of warning of your impending annihilation. Your kind are hunted beings.
>>
>>49689333
I create my people, creatures of a size no greater than the skull of my holy beasts. They are simple, yet contain a spark of intelligence.
>>
File: paladin of light.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
paladin of light.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>49689505
>>49689558
After these events I appear to the humans and I gift them with the gift of procreation. And tell them they can grow to over come these challenges or surrender to them, and that I am with them.
>>
>>49689505
Death has taken form
In the skies above, winged creatures rule and hunt the Small Men.
However, the Small Men are not alone. For they have the might Stone Men to shield them!
Though some Small Men do die, many Sky Creatures do as well!
It is in this, that the Small Men taste meat for the first time.
They like it
>>49689572
Strange little beings spring forth. They are intelligent and curious. What might they bring to the world stage?

>>49689627
In their never ending war against the Sky Creatures, the Tiny Men make simple weapons. Spears. Bows. Clubs. They might yet stand a chance against these horrible sky monsters

The Ethereal, a being that exists only to keep order among the gods, briefly wonders why no one has actually named their creatures.
>>
>>49689677

I suppose I shall name my hardy little folk, Dwarves. Those who endure.

>>49689627

I show the Dwarves how to build, how to stabilize and solidify themselves in the world and against attack. Houses, walls, and small defenses are built but with constant plans on how to improve.
>>
>>49689677
I shall give no name to the winged beasts, they are singular in purpose, and bore me. But I shall give a name to the category where I place all such things that bore me, failure.
>>
>>49689677
I send a message to the strongest of the small creatures, a being born with a less common red frill as opposed to the more common blue frill. I tell him to unite the beings under his name.
>>
File: The Now1.png (68KB, 1305x771px) Image search: [Google]
The Now1.png
68KB, 1305x771px
Quick list of Gods for those just joining us.

Sinipaan: God of the Seas, and the first to step forth from the void

Ia: God of Mysteries and truths.

I am: A nameless god that birthed the Stars and brought forth light before vanishes

Gro-Mash: Father of Stone, Earth and the Tiny Men
Trebonius: God of Manic. Wonder and Change. Helped create the Tiny Men
Farthlar: God of Depths
The Fora: God(ess?) of Plants, growth and Decay
Myself: God of Lifes, Reason and Truth
>>
QUICK RULE CHANGE
Any Gods who vanish will be declared dead
Died using their energy to create what ever they made.
>>
File: 1471499636225.jpg (45KB, 564x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1471499636225.jpg
45KB, 564x1151px
I am Alobolo God of fears and paranoia, I whisper into the hearts of men and make them fear their surroundings, their friends and their own shadow.
>>
>>49689821

Just as Gro-Mash was hearing the call of the sheets and bedding. Bah, who needs sleep anyways.

>>49689804
His name is Drekorn and he unites a few tribes beneath his banners. War starts and begins consuming the lives of many,.
>>
>>49689804
>>49689874
This conflict goes poorly... Oh! the terrible deaths of those who dare resist! I shall give them the gift of my magic, so that tyranny may ever be displaced.
>>
>>49689874
If you want to sleep you can, I'll keep track of you (if this continues)
For 'plot' reasons, I'll say you are making life on other planets or something

>>49689859
Fear and paranoia strike the hearts of men
Tribes refuse to trust one another
Drekorns attempts to unite the Dwarven people are hampered greatly by this.
That being said, it is not a total failure.
Of all the Tribes in the world, he rules the largest.
>>
>>49689912
I appear to dwarves as one of their own. I tell them praise of their skill, even claim, they are worthy of creating such as the gods.
>>
>>49689912
If Frux does not wish to keep it's domain over plants then I shall take it.
I go to the mountains and begin creating a species of my own...
>>
Hmm, another one, shame I see no familiar faces, and a lack of dice rolling. Oh well, this is none of my concern.
>>
>>49689940
Myself takes mortal form, risking his very existence in doing so, goes before the the Dwarve people and praises them for their skills.

The response is mixed
Some are impressed to see a God in mortal form
Others don't care, because he isn't Gro-Mash.

>>49689968
Flora absorbs Frux and becomes the God(ess?) of all Plant life.
She hides way within the mountains, molding new life.
>>
My Brothers, I find that little changes in our world without our intervention. I have decided to fix this grand oversight of ours. I shall take the very air and make it so it whirls and flows and spins like the great waters bellow, and even throws it around a bit! And I shall call it "weather".
>>
>>49690019
Dice rolling will come when the world is less... primitive.
>>
>>49689968

Best of luck, Flora. If you need my aid you only have to call.

>>49689940

Those who seek to leave their mortal foundations and fly boundless as us Gods do are more than welcome to try. They will find in short order how much they need the stability mortality provides though,
>>
File: gawblin.jpg (78KB, 411x554px) Image search: [Google]
gawblin.jpg
78KB, 411x554px
>>49690023
I spread my gift to the plants and the trees, allowing them to grow great and strong but also to decay. With this the plants would provide their enegry for food for any who wish to harvest it.
I also create beings from the plant life, tiny mouths that will protect the forest and grow with them. They try and spread the forest but are not of great strength but procreate vastly.
>>
>>49690051
Indeed, Brother-Earth. Even those who have taken up the art of my magic quake with fear, and sometimes go mad then they search to deep into it's chaotic depths. Perhaps there are some things not good for morel men to know.
>>
>>49690023
Soon after, I approach the humans. I bring them promise of salvation from the chaotic destruction of weather. I offer protection in exchange for their trust.
>>
>>49690142
Humans don't exist
There are Dwarves
Stone Giants that watch over the Dwarves
Dragons (called Sky Monsters)
and Goblins... plant things.
>>
>>49690051
I thank you for your offer Gro-Mash, I will make it so that my beings will offer yours fair trade If you desire, food in exchange for tools perhaps.
>>
>>49690157
And my fish things. I'll name them Sumer.
>>
File: Dire Wolf 2004.jpg (375KB, 1600x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Dire Wolf 2004.jpg
375KB, 1600x1197px
>>49690072
I spread fear to the dwarves about the creatures, warning them about their numbers and making them fear the possibility of losing their territory, with a bit of my power I make my Hellhounds who roam the forest at night using their deadly gaze to paralyse their prey with fear
>>
I create small, aquatic, and unintelligent animals for my Sumer to consume.
>>
>>49690198
The fishy things are called Sumer
They are very fishy

>>49690142
My self goes in search of other life to speak to, but finds only Goblins, who chase him await
>>49690222
Alobolo strikes fear into the hearts of the Dwarves, but they quickly retaliate
With the aid of the Giants, they hunt these hell hounds. Over time, it becomes somewhat of a sport.
The meat of the hell hounds isn't very good though. The hides make great clothing for the winter however.
>>
>>49690265
I make some of them glow in the dark; because why not?
>>
I am the God meymey I am here to bring joy, laughter and excitement in this time of fear and war, I ask help from the other gods to teach the beings of this world ways to bask in My gifts
>>
>>49690299
This proposition pleases me. I fill the night sky with beautiful points of shimmering light for the dwarves to navigate by and dream of.
>>
>>49690265
>>49690283
Glow in the dark fish spring forth from the sea!
Sumer consume them.
The Dwarves start fishing for them upon seeing them.
They taste pretty good, and become a staple of the tribes.
>>
>>49690222
>>49690280
As the paranoia settles, I remind the Dwarves of their fate. Yet this time, I offer hope.

After which, I approach Alobolo bearing an offer of allegiance.
>>
>>49690332
(Stars already exist, but since the nameless guy that made them vanished, I'll let you take control of them.)

>>49690345
The Dwarves know of death.
They accept it.
How can life continue if it does not end?
They grow weary of Myselfs visits.
>>
>>49690332
Within these dreams I spring forth images of party's and music, things that the dwarves could do to pass the time and celebrate victories.
>>
File: received_742051632600917.jpg (41KB, 571x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_742051632600917.jpg
41KB, 571x720px
>>49690299
It's called a meme fag
>>
>>49690283
Sure, but there's nothing around that has eyes to see them glow.

>>49690338
At this point the Sumer are roughly split into groups based on the colours of their frills, which also affect their physiology. I send a message to the leader of the purple-frills, telling them to enforce the faith and pay homage to me. I send a message to the leader of the red-frills as well, telling him to unite the Sumer and place them under a governing system.
>>
>>49690345
I ask Myself about his plans with the Dwarves being wary of the god of lies
>>
>>49690369
>>49690398
During my visit the hopes i spread were of new, unexplored lands.

In secret, I explain to Alobolo my plans of helping the Dwarves expand their influence. Though, the aid of paranoia would help motivate them to leave their land. in exchange, I offer shared influence over the stray Dwarves who adapt to new lands.
>>
>>49690299
Insert meme
>>
>>49690528
(No one has made any new land. We have a single continent)
>>
>>49690369
With the forests growing fast across the lands with nothing to impede their growth. I shall gather the enegry to create a guardian of the center of my forest, a great serpent who will in turn birth smaller snakes to be my spies and allies to the forest.
>>
>>49690550
[I'm a god of lies.]
>>
I am Israzedek, god of Justice and he who prevails with righteousness. I hide in the deepest places and farthest reaches the Keter, mighty crowns of power, that some might rule and establish law over others.
>>
File: Louisiana-Deer-Cam-Monster.jpg (24KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
Louisiana-Deer-Cam-Monster.jpg
24KB, 600x310px
>>49690528
In exchange for the influence over the dwarves Alobolo whispered to the other races the fearsome ability with craftmanship that the dwarves had.

Using another bit of my power I create the skinwalkers, monsters who can mimic the sounds of those it has heard and once it has killed them, their appereance
>>
Seems like most of our players have gone to sleep or left
We will continue this tomorrow
Aight?
>>
>>49690685
Seems good to me.
>>
>>49690685
Agreed.
>>
>>49690685
Fine by me
>>
All good here
>>
>>49690685
k den
see you guys tommorow
>>
>>49690685
Sure. What time?
>>
>>49690745
uuhh

I'm gonna say 4PM
>>
>>49690783
What Time zone is that, cause I'm Australian haha
>>
>>49690807
oh right. Other places exsist don't they
EST USA
>>
>>49690841
Thanks god of gods
>>
>>49690783
I might not be around that hour, and If not I will probably be at home by 7-8 EST, so if Im not there just asumme that Alobolo is sleeping
>>
File: dont_pay__the_ferryman.jpg (24KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
dont_pay__the_ferryman.jpg
24KB, 300x325px
[Sorry I'm kind of late in this thread. I hope I can join in right now.]

As the gods sleep, a soul stirs. Well, all of the souls are stirring, but this one stirs with more purpose than the others. The soul does not remember what it was in life but it knows that the circumstances are unpleasant. It seemed as if the gods that made everything had forgotten to create a place for the souls of the departed to go, leaving the dead to pass into the void. The souls of the vicious torment on the souls of the meek, and the virtuous wail as their good works have led to nothing. All feel empty.
But the purposeful soul continues to stir. It focuses its energy until it manages to cry out.
"Gods who created us! Hear my plea! The dead wander aimlessly, lost in the nothingness outside creation. Please release us from this infinite void of suffering!
"Gro-Mash! Father of the earth! Use your skill and strength to forge a place where souls may pass when they cease living, and that they may be judged according to their deeds, so that the virtuous may be rewarded and the wicked may be punished!
"Flora! Ruler of Birth and Decay! Allow the ones who fall to the end you bring travel to this place, so that they may have something to motivate them as they grow!
"Sinipaan! Master of the Waters! Create a rushing stream between the Realm of the Living and the Realm of the Dead to prevent souls from wandering back and disrupting the natural order!
"And finally, grant me dominion over the transit of souls so that the rest of the gods may pay attention to their domain. I shall take the departed over the rushing water to their final reward and work tirelessly to create peace among the dead, for I shall be-"

The soul trembled as its new identity burst forth.

"Eish the Ferryman, the god of Death!"
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.