[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

is there a spell that you wanted to cast but never did?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>>
>>49683514
Not really 'a' spell, but I've always wanted to play a kingdom builder or god game where PCs could use magic to shape geographic features.

Not constantly, since it would be costly, but being able to tear down a mountain to expand my kingdom through a new valley would be awesome.
>>
>>49683514
A character of mine had a tome of cosmic horrors that he'd been carrying around for almost the entire campaign; near the end he'd been driven to just enough despair to actually use the thing, either for a TPK or to try and cause a mutual kill on the main 'antagonist' god, but he got killed off with incurable "soul poison" despite being the greatest healer in the world at the time.
I was pretty sure it was so he wouldn't spoil the GM's planned ending, especially because every artifact I'd made through the campaign broke/failed/wend unresponsive right after I died.
Didn't care too much because I was sick of similar bullshit that had been going on for a while and I'd wanted to quit anyways.
>>
>>49683556
Godbound is essentially made for this exact power fantasy.
>>
>>49683514

Yes but only because the casting time on feather fall was longer than the fatal fall that killed that PC.
>>
>>49683514

Wanted to cast a spell that would have made my rakshasa archmage into a godlike being. Though he probably would have been more powerful than actual gods. Spell was supposed to "benevolently" imprison great dragons (which were basically demigods and ridiculously powerful sources of magic) while slaving all their power to him.

Heroes killed him while he still needed one more hour to finish calculations for the spell.
>>
File: IMG_0891.jpg (71KB, 680x818px)
IMG_0891.jpg
71KB, 680x818px
The spell to love.

Also I really want to cast holy chain lightning again, but when it's more appropriate.
>>
>>49683514
Not a spell, but after a miscalculation on the GM's part, our shadowrunner group now has over 5000 rating 25 cans of foam explosives.
We can't agree on what to do with it.
>>
>>49683514
selfdestruct
>>
>>49689406

An arcology is the answer to your conandrum.
>>
>>49683514
Locate City.
>>
>>49683514
Taking into account that we never pass beyond 6th level, tons
>>
>>49683514
Is there a spell that cures autism?
Actually I'd settle for having someone cast it on me, since I only need it once.
>>
>>49689488
I'm not sure how foam can be used to create a stable living space, but I'll keep it in mind.
So far, our more popular plan is using it to paint a blimp dubbed, the "Double Hindenburg", and crash it into a AAA HQ.
>>
I've always wanted to play a full-on illusionist/psyker/flashy guy bard with tons of lightshow effects and phatasm stuff.

The one time I had the chance to do so during a level 15 one-shot our group's "that guy" killed the 40 goblins/bugbears our DM had set up to fool around with and test our chars on with a single spell, gaining several hundred temp HP because he was a Warlock and the rest of the enemies later were mostly immune or highly resistant to illusions and were tanked solo by our warlock because of his HP pool with even the boss dieing after a single turn because we still had all our spell slots left and just went all-out on hin since we wanted to at least get one chance to go ham.

"We" in that case excludes me because our wizard, sorcerer, warlock and barbarian killed the boss before my turn.
>>
>>49689577
surely the HQ of a world top 10 corp might have the kind of security that could deal with that
>>
>>49683514
When we got really pissed off with the world that we were currently questing on (The locals were belligerent assholes, all the flora and fauna was hyperaggressive and deadly, it was hot, sticky, and the food was terrible) we developed a spell to rip open a spherical portal to the Plane of Elemental Water for around 25 seconds.

It was named Varunastra.

We flew our airship up into the sky, made all the preparations to cast it and then bug out once it was online, then a bunch of rifts opened and swarms of inevitables descended, who were righteously pissed that we were going to fuck up a huge area of one plane and near completely annihilate another just because we were petty fucks.

We launched interceptors and tried to hold on long enough for the spell to go off, but eventually they just started launching spheres of annihilation at the airship and we had to bug out or become swiss cheese. The spell was halfway finished, and the sudden collapse of it's support structure caused a mile wide hydrostatic pressure wave in the water plane that pissed off a city of merfolk something fierce.

They still hold a grudge.
>>
>>49683514
I played Ops Director in AdEva and never got to tell anyone to get in the robot. fucking assholes getting in willingly I swear
>>
>>49691024
Hence why the situation is still undecided.
>>
how about "Charm Cheerleader"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.