[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1119: Paradise By the Blueboard Light Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 582
Thread images: 79

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49668630
>>
Why is the touhou jump such a powergrab?
>>
>>49678335
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
File: big smile.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big smile.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>49678298
>#1119
Son, I am proud.
>>
File: Boner Bait.jpg (135KB, 900x910px) Image search: [Google]
Boner Bait.jpg
135KB, 900x910px
>>49678298
In honor of October
>>
File: Dyson Sphere.jpg (317KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
Dyson Sphere.jpg
317KB, 1400x788px
>>49678298
Jumpers! Have you ever ignored the plot of a setting in order to build a Dyson Sphere for the fuck of it?
What settings?
>>
>>49678437
No, but damn if I don't want to now.
>>
Alright screw it.

I am suffering from a crippling bout of indecision; what should the first jump of my new chain be /jc/? No real theme, but I'm also open to ideas.
>>
>>49678437
I built one while I was in SupCom. I took the Infinity drawback but I didn't really interfere much in the Infinite War. I mostly just let the factions fight it out for 1,000 years while I sat inside of an armored Dyson sphere messing around with the nanotech and prepping for the Seraphim while occasionally just inexplicably showing up to steal their technology with Conversion Ray when they invented something cool.
>>
>>49678505
Soma.
No really just think of the character development.
>>
>>49678510
...Jesus. Alright, I'll do it!
Should I post the build or not?
>>
>>49678491
I've done it once or twice. I know I can't take them things with me, or gain any long term benefit from them. But it's a fun waste of time, plus if it's a pre-space setting I can imagine that when those people hit space travel they think there is a mysterious race of precursors. When it was just me dicking around.
>>
>>49678520
If you want to man. It's your chain.
I'd like to see how you pull through assuming you do.
>>
>>49678530
>Just me dicking around
The most Jumper of reasons.
>>
>>49678530
>not taking your dyson spheres with you.
Digitiser ray and Yottabyte usbs filled with billions of the -2byte file are your friends.
Some reassembly aquired.
>>
>>49678537
Hey man I devote most of my time to LOVE AND JUSTICE, but I need time to relax. Sometimes relaxation takes the form of making horrifying abominations against god in my laboratory, sometimes it takes the form of building Dyson Spheres in "the middle of nowhere" for the fuck of it.
>>
>>49678530
>when those people hit space travel they think there is a mysterious race of precursors
I'll admit that I do this way more than I probably should. It's just way too funny to release retroviruses onto pre-space planets to rearrange their junk DNA into messages or carve vague patterns and shapes into the surface of moons and planets for them to find later.

One of my hobbies is long-con trolling entire races.
>>
Does the ZENRYOKU ZENKAI perk from Lyrical Nanoha require the attack to be completely overdone, or can you apply its non-lethality limiter to any attack? Also, is it skill-based or does the perk just take care of things when you want it to?
>>
>>49678592
E.g. say instead of just nuking the battlefield, I want to wade through the Big Bad's army of mooks whilst swinging a giant sword or shooting from the hip, and instead of leaving them maimed/killed them it just mysteriously KOs them?

Or is there a better perk for this?
>>
>>49678605
Just A Tranquilizer (Carnivores)
>>
>>49678709
Thanks!
>>
SOMA build, go!

Starting Location: Rolled a 6, so that’s Tau! Wait, wasn’t this the place where the actual Ark was?

Perks!

ITEM #2749: Jumper—Both mandatory, and extremely useful. Pressure resistance, the ability to heal by using WAU access ports, and the immunity to your average human biological needs. Pretty good, all in all.

Haimatsu Power Suit—Because man, I’m already at the abyssal zone! I need this, damnit! {-250CP=-250. Oh god, how many drawbacks am I going to have to take to balance the proverbial checkbook here?}

Shadow over PATHOS II—I have the ALLIEGANCE OF ALL THE SEA! Or, at least, a hopeful peace treaty with the sharks. {-150=-400}

I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing—A perk that make what struggles toward the impossible I do make worth it (usually)? Yes, please! Definitely worth getting, even if I do basically have to go through the entirety of the game itself to do so. {-400=-800}

Items!

A Collection of Flash Drives—Because one day, long in the future, I will want to inflict this on someone else. I can feel it in my structure gel. {-250=-1050}

Omnitool—Entirely necessary, and really cool.

Cont.
>>
>>49678838
Cont.

Drawbacks!

What Coin Toss? & Your Final Mission—I have to go through the game in Simon’s place. Yaay. (Oh god I’m gonna die) {+300=-750}

The Outsider & I Don’t Even Have the Small Guns Anymore—What’s everything so afraid of? I’m fine! FINE. FINE. FINE. FINE. FINE.
E̯͔̺̮̙̭̮̕V͏̖E҉͍̩̤͇̦̮̮R͚Y̴̗̜̩ͅT͎̥̩̟̀H͍̜͍͇IN͔G̗̫̦̩͢ ̸͔I̭̙̼͜ͅS̢̻̜͈ ̵̤̦͉̹̬̱̫F̖̤͈̲̕IN͉͓͉͢E̲̹͍̤̤̯
{+100=-650}

Constraints and Variables—I’m slowly going insane, and my hallucinations can actually hurt me. Well…fuck a duck. I think that’s really all I can say. {+300=-350}

She Was Nice to Me & How Can This Be Happening—Well, at least I can see that I’m not in a human body anymore. Am I still human? I…I might have to think about that for a while. {+100=-250}

Resolution Errors—Don’t make a virtual copy of my brain, or I’ll end up killing Copy-Me when I turn the thing off. And he’ll know it too! Damn. Simon never had to do that, right? Or am I just plain fucked now? {+150=-100}

Jumpscares—Oh yay, possibly supernatural/possibly hallucinatory bullshit! Oh god, if I still had a heart, I’d have a heart attack. {+100=0! Checkbooks balanced!}

Story incoming! Well, sort-of story.
>>
>>49678848
So. Less than fun. As it turns out, playing a horror game and living a horror game, are rather different.
Still, I fumbled through, got to each dome, launched the Ark, almost died in a fistfight with the Haimatsu Proxy five minutes after I started, you know the drill. Spent a lot of time wandering around lost and confused, because I haven’t been anywhere near that game in forever, and I forgot to buy a Catherine. Of course, there’s the end of the jump to consider;
> “Alright, launched the Ark, killed the WAU, got the files—really gonna miss that arm—now it’s time to leave!”
>Waits.
>And waits.
>Jump-chan ain’t showing up.
The ocean is really, really boring. The surface wasn’t much better, and nearly killed me at that. Finally, I got to leave, about a month after all was said and done.
Is it wrong that I want to punch Jump-chan in the face now?
>>
File: A Monster of the World.jpg (91KB, 794x775px) Image search: [Google]
A Monster of the World.jpg
91KB, 794x775px
Toriko-Anon, if you're still on, I'd like to know just how much time it would take to use Grand Knocking like Jiro. Would we need the type of diet he had full to brim with Sake and Nitro?

Also Build!

Kid Radd Jump 006:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
No Inventory System [+100]
It's About Letting Go [+300]
Popular ROM [+400]
Stage Select: Adventure Game [Rolled]
Origin: Boss Sprite [Free]
Perks:
Administrator Access [-200]
Ready, Player One [-600]
You and I were Meant to Fight [Free]
Limit Mode [-300]
Items:
Dr. Amp's Wondrous Pixel Transmorgifier [-400]
Dr. Amp’s Stupendous Unmogrifier [-400]

No inventory, because I was a Boss and carried no items. It's About Letting Go because I was a terrifyingly hard boss back in the day, think something like Ultimate Alma from Ninja Gaiden Sigma but with pixels, and I've killed my Hero so many times that he has committed to at least beating me once, just once, but sadly I'm basically on my last life after being freed from the game but he don't agree he's actually really damn good after all these deaths. Popular ROM because while an annoying boss fight it was one of those that speed runners use to benchmark their progress.
So many problems. I've got no ability to pick shit up, which is bad but thankfully I've got companions who are more than willing to help me loot places to the bedrock during our job as folks who help get all the NPC and Mooks out of a game world before the gate closes, hey it's a job. All in all this is a fairly basic Jump save for one annoying fact. During this decade I managed to heal figure out why Ranma was so dumb at times. After I healed him of the brain damage and checked over myself for the same he manages to outpace me in learning stuff even when I'm using both Limit Mode and Ready Player One to improve my training times he just picks things up faster than anything I've ever heard of.
Pic Related was my Final Form as a Boss.
>>
hey Digger is Promotional Movie Crossover Toy purchasable more than once, And if so do it's effects stack?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

Don't mind me....
>>
>>49679180
I'm minding. Minding quite a bit actually.
>>
>>49679180
this should help.
https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
>>
>>49678335
Because the person who made it obviously had no idea what they were doing, and gave out Touhou characters' canon powersets instead of one power and a bunch of more useful skills.

But whenever you bring this up, someone will come along and bitch about how you obviously want to pay 600 CP for the ability to sweep really good. Also, the Jumpmaker is long gone and it's not MIB-Tier garbage so nobody's clamoring to replace it. So no matter how much you complain, nothing good will ever happen.
>>
>>49679578
Desperate samefag is desperate.
>>
>>49678335

Because unfortunately, the guidelines and rules for writing jumps are poorly defined beyond a few really rough rules.

Due to the nature of the jumpchain community here, while it produces some great jumps, it also produces a LOT of average or less than ideal jumps that are sort of good enough to be posted, but rarely get upgraded or improved. Don't construe this as saying the other place is better, they have their own major issues.

In addition, the goalposts for quality, balance, and content in a jump have moved quite a bit from what they once were. Big difference between some earlier jumps and now.

TLDR: Unless the JC community here revamps the rules and figure out an acceptable compromise that will allow for the improvement of such jumps beyond an initial release and/or the disappearance (or inexperience) of the author, you'll have to live with some jumps being literal powergrabs. It is what it is.
>>
>>49679626
Time for class, Timmy.
>>
>>49679672
Fuck off. Nearly every jump based on a setting where people have one power each will let you buy as many powers as you can afford. The only reason to replace a jump should be if it shouldn't have gotten onto the drive in the first place.
>>
>>49679784
Not him but to be fair most of those settings have an in-universe rationale, like the abilities being part of a magic system or reflecting your anomaly as a drop-in or something. Without condonning and without condemning, from what I gather Touhou jump is something like 50% just having random powers normally unique to a few oustanding individuals for no reason in particular, 50% techniques theoretically anyone who can get gud at magic enough can learn.
>>
>>49679777
It's kind of obvious that you're just one Anon complaining so they get to redo a jump in a way that they want it. Personally I haven't seen any other complaints about it in any other threads and people accepted it onto the drive without any complaints.
>>
>>49678437

Generally speaking, no. My benefactor is pretty easygoing on letting me do as I see fit, but I try not to completely ignore the plot of a setting.

That said, I'm not averse to utterly ruining the plot and turning it into a Benny Hill sketch, which might be considered just as bad as ignoring the plot.

Might be fun to build one in a setting where it is unlikely people will ever find it, or at least won't find it until long after I've left.
>>
Has anyone tried doing a chain with no body-based perks? So no Prototype, no This Is In Fact My Final Form, no Kryptonian/Martian/etc/etc super-DNA tricks, etc?
>>
>>49679816
What about X-Men, Young Justice and every other super hero based jump? There are very few jumps that limit purchases of powers to one distinct one.
>>
>>49679819
Funny, because I'm absolutely not. The first time I posted on this thread was >>49679578. Believe it or not, more than one person can dislike something. The thread isn't a collection of people who agree with you and one angry samefag.

But you love to pretend it works that way, don't you? Why defend your position when you can just dismiss the other person entirely?

Just fuck off.
>>
>>49679816
What >>49679838 said. The only jumps I can remember that limit you to a single power are Worm and Sburb and maybe Heroes. Then Reborn slightly limits it by giving you two free and letting you buy up to six. It's nowhere near the standard way of handling things.
>>
>>49679784
But all of those Jumps have other perks besides "buy all the powers." Touhou has nothing but powers and a couple of 100 CP tricks. It doesn't even have a "defeating your enemies pacifies them and makes them have tea parties with you" perk.
>>
>>49679838
>X-Men

Mutant gene, but I take your point that they're pretty much the same powers

>Young Justice

From what I remember all the ones on offer aren't unique in the same way toohoos' have inexplicable skills sometimes.

>>49679870
Ironically Worm and Sburb are ones where I consider there's a good in-universe reason for what powers are offered. I've forgotten too much about Reborn and never watched Heroes so I can't speak for those though.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Inuyasha Jump 007:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Flea [+100]
Mortal Mode [+200]
Sibling Rivalry [+300]
Origin: Lost Soul
Perks:
Sympathtic [-50]
Filter [-50]
Strongest in the Village [-100]
Purification [-400]
Items:
Shikon Jewel Shard [-200]
Jumpaseiga [-600]

Imports [-200]:
Rosalyn (Kitsune) [300]
Perks:
Foxfire [Free]
Fox Magic [-100]
Toy Transformer [-200]
Items:
Toy Chest [Free]

Marcus (Demon Slayer) [300]
Perks:
Strongest in the Village [Free]
Only You [-300]
Items:

Misaka Worst (Lost Soul) [300]
Perks:
Sympathtic [-50]
Filter [-50]
Items:
Shikon Jewl Shard [-200]

Ranma (Monk) [300]
Perks:
Confidence [Free]
Spiritual Barrier [Free]
Kazaana [-300]

Subject: Summoned inside the Demon Lord's Castle... What Do? [Retired Heroes Side]
1. Retired Hero: Mage with the Ebony Blade (A Previous Era, Earth)
Ha, so I got summoned... again... but this time in the Demon Lord's Castle what should I do?

2. Retired Hero: King of Ulf (Planet Ulf, of the Ulf Empire)
What the hell? Is this a troll? Seriously hacking the board to use an old name like that is stupid!

3. Watches Over Heroes: Ebony Rose (A Previous Era, Earth)
Actually it's us.
24. Retired Hero: Mage with the Ebony Blade (A Previous Era, Earth)
Now that the derail is done how about some suggestions?

25. Retired Hero: King of Ulf (Planet Ulf, of the Ulf Empire)
At this point? Just go in and kill him. Do you fear he might be too powerful?

26. Retired Hero: Mage with the Ebony Blade (A Previous Era, Earth)
I don't kill steal and a Hero already is here. Gathering his group and training up at this point. The Demon Lord is level six or seven by my estimate, could go full on mountain buster if he's left alone but he seems to be a plotter... Hmm what to do.

So, Thread what do?
>>
>>49679919
And Generic Sugar Bowl doesn't have a perk that let's you communicate clearly despite replacing random words with "smurf." Just because you can think of a new perk for a jump doesn't make it a bad jump.
>>
>>49679840
Maybe instead of complaining about a jump thats been out for over a year and a half that no-one else has complained about you should go do something else. Take a hint.
>>
>>49679947
As someone who thinks Touhou is, if not a bad jump than one with a lot of flaws, I agree at least in principle.
>>
>>49679947
It is if there's no actual perks.

>>49679975
Nope.
>>
>>49679819
Not him, but that's just dishonest. People do complain about this jump a lot.

In addition to the "just powers in a setting where everyone only has one big one and then just generic magic," I want to throw in that, while Touhou as a setting is very character focused, the jump doesn't discuss the characters at all. Plus, the secret ending is either next to impossible to get, or really easy to get, people haven't quite decided whether Gensokyo is naturally moving towards that state. Not to mention you could just game it with the fanfic option.
>>
>>49679947
I'm suddenly sad that that's not a perk.
>>
>>49679986
Maybe related to this, but from what I gather basically everyone except a few of the most powerful and therefore complacent entities, but especially the alleged protagonist and her usual rival, are massive bitches.

And if I'm incorrect, than this is a symptom from that and having to rely on JC's descriptions of the characters.
>>
>>49679926
>So, Thread what do?

Burn the demon lord and kick his castle.
>>
>>49680065
Uh they generally aren't "massive bitches", if the semi-official manga are anything to go by. Sure they like to prank one another, but generally they don't bother strangers unless the strangers violate their territory. For the most part there are plenty of folks who get by fine.

The problem usually arises when somebody intentionally picks a fight, or gets caught in the crossfire between two of them, and with a cast as diverse as touhous that isn't too unlikely, but it also isn't too likely either.

Look for problems and they'll give you problems. Go about things normally and they'll probably just leave you alone.
>>
>>49680167
Well, if you say so.

Because if what I was told was correct they are amoral, speciest monsters with no sense of collateral damage that literally feed on fear (insert evil jumper joke here) but I'm sure you know the lore better than me.
>>
>>49680193
They're not. They're species at monsters with loose morals, no sense of collateral damage regarding their own plans but capable of recognizing the damage others' plans cause, who feed on fear in a ritualistic way.
>>
Changelog
After looking throug BLADE's version of the jump

-Massive rearrangemt of stuff
-"Not much of a longshot" is now 600cp, it removes "enlightment" requirement for learning new techniques. such as Avatar's true airbending fligth, some advanced force powers, etc.
-Aded a bit in Awesome made mundane, now rather than a 300cp quirk it gives bonus in spd,dex,efficiency for powers used as shortcuts in daily life (need good aim to lit the chimney without burning down the house)
-Normal Person skills downgraded to 50/free
-Not-So-Normal-Person skills made, is a 100 cp that gives you trainnig and experiance in one field (medicine, combat, engeenering, navigation...), works better in specific stuff, say you can be a respectable Doctor, but a great cardiologist
-Nature manipulation (control over one real element via OS) and the sub-perk 'Poetic License' firs gives knowhow into basic control of real stuff, second makes it weird-y. First is like Ren making ligthing, secons is like Chocolove using air to "erode" plants to dust
-Aded goodbye perks. Post jump you can get either a soul that is technically indestructible, or a 24 hour of grace to have your body repaired in case of death
-one or two new drawbacks
-Migth have to clean more
-Companion and stuff still on the way

Also, BLADE, I'm not sure the "Oni" spirit capstone counts. It just gives you a Baikai which could have the price upped in the Gear section...
How about a cap that tuenr the spirit into a "God-class"? An give them a good chunk of boost on the stuff they represent, like Shamash being Law, Pascal Avaff being wind,etc?
>>
>>49680258
Dude, the fuck are you doing? The other guy is doing a new version of the jump. There's is no point in you doing this and it will do nothing but confuse things more.
>>
>>49680258
>State of transition isn't once per jump anymore and is effectively infinite lives now
Look SK, I know you want to do stuff but please just leave it to the other guy.
>>
>>49680258
>Not much of a Longshot
Can you cite in the manga where or what this power is based on? Because, holy crap is that powerful in a meta sense.

>Goodbye perks.
No no no. No. No no. No! There's no way those powers are just getting tacked on for free at the end of the Jump. No!

I'll be honest, I much prefer BLADE's direction for Shaman King. Doubly so in light of your poor English skills. I would highly recommend you two try to work together instead.
>>
>>49680258
Don't steal someone else's Jump. We have rules against that.
>>
>>49680330
Didnt i put it once per jump?
Also, is not like you can just walk around. Canon says Ren ended up in limbo and even his ghost could see him.

>Can you cite in the manga where or what this power is based on? Because, holy crap is that powerful in a meta sense.
Kind of OC ing there, it doesnt mean "hurr durr yu can now do shit whater yu want" it just means that you can train your way into /techniques/ instead of having to go through the enligtment thing. Also, it doesnt work if the enligthment itself is the boost. Lets be honest, passing 500 years of chaotinc random is pretty hard to have epiphanies.

> I would highly recommend you two try to work together instead.
>literally what is said would do
I dont have the IRC or any other way to contact him besides shitposting.
>>
>>49680386
SK Anon

Shaman King Anon

It was his jump to begin with, not throwing a tard fit and actually fixing the jump with BLADE is a pretty good happening.
>>
>>49680400
*Couldn't see him
>>
>>49680400
Several things.

No, you put nothing about once per jump. No being in limbo is not good enough. Just keep a companion in your warehouse and you'll never ever die.

>Pure OC
No, get rid of it. If you have absolutely no basis for it, why is it in the jump?

>Said he would work together
Then why are you not working together? Why are you just posting this, obviously with no consultaton at all?

Why didn't you seek out a way to keep in contact since you knew you had no way to keep in contact?

You've made some dumb decisions and combined with your often painful grammar/spelling, it's not hard to see why people want you to leave this to Blade.
>>
>>49680400
IRC opens right in your Web browser. So yes, you do have IRC. Everyone does.

Secondly, there's no need for OC anything with Shaman King. There's more than enough content to fill a Jump without putting in OC perks.
>>
>>49680443
>it's not hard to see why people want you to leave this to Blade.
>First being butmad about a new Bleach and now you are giving jumps away
>>
>>49680417
He abandoned it, Blade took it over. Continuing to work on it now that it's Blade's is as un-kosher as any other attempt to steal a Jump.
>>
>>49680301
I do believe that SK is trying to provide his ideas to BLADE so that they can cooperate.

>>49680400
SK-Anon shitposting is almost never the answer. IRC is at the top this: http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA is the link that you'll need to go there, Just pop in your trip as a username and chat it up if you're looking for someone IRC can usually help out.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, is English your first language we do have a few non-English speakers on Board from time to time so there's no real negative but some of your syntax is missing something that I can't quite put my finger on.
Another thing, Golem was freakishly strong with 550,000 Reiryoku, how long would you think it would take for a normal Shaman with the perk for building stuff like that take? Assuming around 5000 Furyoku like Seyram had.

I'm glad that you guys are working together, though maybe call out for BLADE next time, instead of just assuming?
>>
>>49680571
There's far better ways of providing ideas then this.
>>
>>49680571
Ow I have got to stop with these all-nighters. They leave me with Grammar that hurts to look at. I meant to say:
>Also, if you don't mind me asking, is English your first language. We do have a few non-English speakers on the Board from time to time so that is not really a negative, but the way you write is missing something that I can't quite put a finger on.

>>49680605
>SK-Anon shitposting is almost never the answer.
Yeah I know that's why I started with this line when speaking to SK-Anon in particular.
>>
>>49680571
>Another thing, Golem was freakishly strong with 550,000 Reiryoku, how long would you think it would take for a normal Shaman with the perk for building stuff like that take? Assuming around 5000 Furyoku like Seyram had.

Golem-Tech is a Furyioku/reiryioku Battery

Not entirely sure about the specific conversion.

But do remember that the 550,000 was just the battery charge. Self repair, transformation, fligth, beams, powersword, voice comands...

You could limit yourself with weapons or simple stuff, but if you want to actually recreate canon Golem...

I'd say the twin's father made it in about 20 years but he had not shown any of the flashier shaman stuff. So a couple of building perks should really speed things up, plus, you have the bluerints moslty done.

Now, for charging, you could just plug yourself for a bit, or go the evil route and plug someone else dry.

As for my language, is not english. and most of the work was done late-nigth and have to proofread in the mornings so yeah. Not much time close to a computer.
>>
>>49680626
Well if this guy >>49680712 is supposed to be SK I think you can pretty much tell what is off with regards to his English. It's rather apparent in the actual jump document itself as well, considering it's written largely in a very informal tone, which I'd assume is either intentional or it's how he normally types regardless.
>>
File: ___Nunta__s_office____by_wyv1.jpg (86KB, 1024x433px) Image search: [Google]
___Nunta__s_office____by_wyv1.jpg
86KB, 1024x433px
Can we make a list of the most powerful/useful technologies that you can acquire with CP for us scientist Jumpers?

I'll start:

High-tier technologies, from star killing to fucking up reality
>Anti-Spiral Technology (End Game Scenario)
>Rick & Morty's Rick's technology
>Forerunners technology
>Pre-Fall Eldar technology
>Sins of Solar Empire technology
>Homeworld technology
>Tenchi technology

Still pretty powerful, from allowing you to conquest most sci-fi worlds and many of them able of planet killing with enough resources:
>Supreme Commander's ACUs
>Metal Gear technology
>Hive Queen quest
>GUNNM
>Gurren Lagann first arc technologies
>R-Type technology
>Blame! technology (high-end would probably fit in the upper tier, but I don't think you can access that kind of stuff)
>Ender's Saga technology

Pretty good sci-fi technologies, would still give you the edge in most low sci-fi settings:
>Final Five’ish's Cylon technology
>Red Alert 3 technologies
>Farscape wormholes
>Symbiotes without fusion
>>
>>49680712
You may have forgotten your Name SK-Anon. If this is you then please answer back with a Name on, we've had posers at least once before.

>Golem-Tech explination.
Thank you for that, and you answered it well.

>As for my language...
I understand. Thank you for trying to further Jumpchian with your skills as a Jumpmaker even when struggling to get your ideas out through the medium of speech that isn't completely your own.

>>49680800
Yeah the informal tone may seem a bit odd but it manages to convey information without the need to complicate the context of the text. It may be a tactic to keep from having to use some of our more complicated sentence structures. Seriously, people complain about learning other languages but our own is terrifyingly complex to anyone unfamiliar with it.
>>
>>49680868
>struggling to get your ideas out through the medium of speech that isn't completely your own.

Technically, my english is good enough to be a teacher at Harmon Hall.

But I write as I speak, Rather autistically.
>>
>>49680868
Eh...I also learned English as a second language. I mean, I learned it pretty early, about the same time I started Japanese, so mimicking native speakers in terms of writing and speech isn't much of an issue personally.

But in this case I'm not sure the informal tone actually helps the strength of the jump, mostly because it drains a lot of the impact out of lore explanations and descriptions by making them seem whimsical or trivial. If it was applied in a controlled fashion I'd agree that it could be a strength, but right now the use of it almost everywhere detracts from the document as a whole. I'm not advocating very formal tone, but there needs to be some tweaks just to break up the flow.
>>
>>49679926
So wait, do you access the same BBS as from its jump, with people being able to talk to you as if time passed, or do you interact with Retired Heroes BBS of the world you are in
>>
>>49680930
Ah I see, I do apologize if you were insulted by my misinterpretation.

>>49680934
SK-Anon getting along with BLADE seems like a good thing then, BLADE has a very emotive style to his writing.

>>49681004
Yes to both, and to head off your next question, fanwank.
>>
>>49681027
Ideally the two of them actually talk to one another, but I'm guessing they live in entirely different time zones. Meh, you guys work it out.
>>
Headin to bed /JC, G' Night
>>
>>49681027
>Ah I see, I do apologize if you were insulted by my misinterpretation.
Nah, I see the mistakes on most of my stuff after an hour.
>>
>>49681080
So why do you never correct them? You certainly didn't back when you first posted Shaman King's drafts.
>>
>>49680865

Mid
>Star Wars
>Star Trek
>Futurama
>Halo
>Destiny (If you do the golden age drawback)

Low
>Command and Conquer Tiberium
>Evangelion
>Gundam
>GI Joe (Biotechnology perk is amazing)
>Fallout 4
>Bioshock
>MCU
>Titanfall

Not sure where to put it
> Avenger's Earths Mightiest Heroes
>>
>>49681027
I should fanwank trying to follow the narrative of your chain to understand the story you're trying to tell?

Okay. That would be fan-fanfiction though
>>
>>49681171
Futurama can actually reach into high at times.
>>
>>49680865
Lord of Light has some good technology, if you take Chosen of Death you get the same capabilities as Yama who made a wand of fire that scarred the moon and a robe that could shield against it.
>>
>>49680865
>>49681171
Where does warframe fit?
>>
>>49681171
>Fallout 4
I'd put the tech in Fallout above the tech in 4. The Institute has some cool shit, but New Vegas has better, including full on replicators.
>>
>>49681171
>>49680865

Now, to be fair, Evangelion tech is so-so, but that's only if you grade technology. Meta-biology and the like improve it, especially into pretty good. Evangelions are 60 meter tall, higher than Gunmen, and have AT fields.
>>
Is the inheritance cycle person from the last thread still here? I have a few suggestions.
>>
>>49681309
Just remembered some of Farnsworths inventions
>A remote that causes the universe to skip back in time 10 seconds.
>Universes in boxes
>The implications of the Die of Power
Yeah, I can see it getting into the high tier.
>>49681364
I suppose you could create eva's with the Metaphysical Biology perk and the Superscale Skills and a sample of an angel or evangelion. That'd put it into the mid range I think,
>>
>>49681464
I dunno, I'd say the Fing-longer pushes it into high
>>
>>49681479
>Fing-longer
He never actually invented it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAUOPHqx5Gs

So that doesn't count.
>>
>>49680865
>>49681171
>Not listing Dahak Chronicles.
Man, are you guys even trying?
>>
>>49680865
Biomega has some pretty good stuff.
Unsure where it would go though.
Low end:
>Portal
>Deus Ex
>Half Life
>The Incredibles
>>
>>49681519
Did he not actually invent it after seeing his what if version having it?
>>
>>49681464
And a missile capable of destroying universes.
>>
>>49681104
They were drafts, and most of the time is had a a case of the "why did i came to this room" so just cobbled everything together before i forgot.

And then i just had time to stickmore stuff rather than spellchecking and grammarchecking...

And since it is a pretty lowkey work and not many people read the manga version of Shaman King I /had/ to put up explanations for everything...

An I'm not exactly Mark Twain to begin with....

Honestly, that's why i'm happy with BLADE coming along, if he can make my textwalls digestable i have no problem with moving things around for his stuff or changing/replacing some of mine.

SK Is a interesting universe with a LOT of stuff, i've been wanting to get a complete jump to mess around.
>>
>>49681689
And apparently my laptop's keys are fucking with me...
>>
>>49681641
Maybe someone else invented it and he was seeing what it'd be like if he invented it?
>>
>>49681705
So wait, the jump is for manga version of SK, and anime can be a separate jump or will there be a drawback to go there?

Asking BLADE too.

>>49681731
It still bumps the technology level up to high. Forerunners feared the Fing-longer which is why they never invented it
>>
>>49680865
Worm (Some pretty high level stuff there)
Mass Effect (Has some useful stuff)
Remember Me (Don't think theres much other tech that deals with manipulating memories)
>>
>>49681851
Honestly, i dunno.

Manga power levels look lower actually, and the split occurs early on after Yoh Passes Silver's test to join the SF but a lot of remains either on different backgrounds or through TV-appropiate lenses (Seriously Horo-Horo was HARDCORE in the manga).

But the mechanics also change going from death centered to nature centered, the GS, also Hao's motivations look different...

I'm fine with just making a 0-P drawback but some things may chaffe.
>>
>>49682061
Shit no i meant *Anime* power levels are lower
>>
>>49681349
...It's sorta hard to tell. Most factions seem to use a reactor of some sort to power their ships and bases. The Grineer are a race of industrially-cloned cybernetic soldiers who overthrew the Orokin, and they seem quite primitive compared to the other factions.

The Corpus seem to be the second most advanced faction. They mostly use AI-controlled robots backed up by humans. Unlike the Grineer, they use energy weapons.
>>
So for anyone who's curious, here's what I have so far for Disgaea.

http://pastebin.com/hUg4raQm

I personally like how I sorted out Species and Backgrounds, just because it allows for a lot of variety in terms of in-setting backstory or such. Next will be classes, one of which you get free, which come with their own powersets and specialties, while the rest come with a tax and the assumption you've Reincarnated at least once in the past. Don't take that as gospel, I need to work out the logistics still and I just woke up.

After that, perks are going to be based off of background and Species. Monster Classes will be available for everyone (want to be a Succubus-Angel, AKA Angel of Love? You can!), but Demons get a discount. Probably going to be 'one Monster class per character', but I haven't decided on it yet.

How's this sounding?
>>
>>49681519
He uses a finglonger in later episodes, though. So either he eventually did invent it, or someone else did and he bought one.
>>
>>49682250
Neato

Well, at least you have species perks mae up by the games like physical reistances and such...

What would you make the difference between Drop-In and Earth origins? Earth's one's gonna get hero perks? At this point im pretty sure the Drop in will get the item crafter stuff

Also, thoughts on the transmigration/reincarnation system?

...Aaaalso, Thoughts on Prinny perks? Besides survivng your own explosions.

Aaaaalso, which Disgaea are we arriving? the later ones got some serious escalation going on.
>>
>>49682250
Explodio, my good dood.
>>
>>49682250
No way I won't be a prinny, dood.

There better be something to deal with the exploding thing, dood.

I'd rather not die because of something stupid like that, dood.
>>
>>49680865
>DC
>Young Justice (Reach tech, Apokolips/New Genesis tech, various inventions.)
>Code Lyoko (Perks that let you build Quantum computers and scanners capable of converting matter into data.)
>Generator Rex (Learn how to build nanites can mutate practically any living thing and embed themselves across an entire planet.)
Johnny Test
>>
>>49682355
>>49682414
You're in luck. Prinnies get an explosion resistance perk for free. I'm not THAT mean.

>>49682343
I'm not even going to try quantifying the physical differences between species because it seems like training and gear > birth qualities in Disgaea. Usually.

Drop-In will be exploiting meta, the fourth wall, game mechanics, and general trickery to get ahead.

Haven't gotten there yet. Not sure about how to handle it, but it will be less of a dilemma than the schizophrenic power levels.

Prinny perks will be a thing, yes.

1 and D2, the interquel between 1 and 2.
>>
>>49682250
Will the Earth origin have a Prism Ranger option? Will there be a drawback that has you constantly harassed by Super Sentai rejects?

It's looking real good Heavens, my hype is palpable.
>>
>>49682505
I forgot to include this in the last post, but the Hero perk tree will revolve around various types of heroics, from Henshin heroes to things in lieu of CAPTAIN GORDON, DEFENDER OF EARTH, along with general tech focus.

Yes, yes there will be. Might be a Scenario, even.

Glad to hear it, anon. I hope I can do this injustice.
>>
>>49682523
I meant Earth perk tree. Doy.
>>
>>49682250
I presume there will be a drawback involving being weak to sexy women and people saying things like "love and peace" like Laharl?
>>
>>49682455
Neato

>Haven't gotten there yet. Not sure about how to handle it, but it will be less of a dilemma than the schizophrenic power levels.

Well, it's supposed to be just a level reset with increased development/strenght multipiers, and in-game is pretty much mandatory after some point. Maybe using what "experiece/power" you aquire (in the jump) to modify the body into a higher specs? It doesn't have to be actual reincarnation.
>>
File: 1271908045344.jpg (59KB, 960x708px) Image search: [Google]
1271908045344.jpg
59KB, 960x708px
>>49677237
One will note that instead of 56, this is 57. This is because I'm saving a slot in reservation for DS3 when it comes out. Figured it would be fitting.

(Soul Hackers) #57
-Background: Hacker (Free) -Time to learn.
-Hardcore Hacker, Hacker You!! (Free) -More coding, more value.
-Negotiator (900CP) -This world is all about demons, huh? Then I need this.
-App Master (600CP) (Discount) -I will write all the things. TIME TO EXPERIMENT.
-Paradigm X Beta (Free) -Crack the coding in this and see what I can get from it.
-COMP (Free) -I need a way to communicate with demons somehow! This will be the beginning.
-Computer (Free) -Oh the things I will do.
-Forge (0CP) -Making demons into equipment... why am I doing this again?
-Gouma-Den (-600CP) -The means to summon demons. The means to fuse them and study them. This is getting concerning.
-Enemy of the Kuzunoha Clan (-300CP)
-Enemy of the Phantom Society (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 21 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>can write programs that work with COMPs, summon demons, and other things that affect spacetime
>not only have a Gouma-Den to summon demons, but to turn those demons into equipment
>and as a result, both the Phantom Society and the Kuzunoha Clan are after me
>mfw

I do believe I'm being told something... and I suppose I shall listen. What a curious thing, negotiating with demons, summoning/fusing them, and being able to turn them into items... I need to be careful, I can't just go gung-ho, but the possibilities... the outcomes I could achieve. Imagine just how far my equipment could go, how far things could get... a demon must obtain proper attire after all. If they're so willing... yes. Yes I think I will be doing a lot of studying, a lot of altercations here. The opportunities are too great, and this is another step forward.

I'm almost there.
>>
>>49682619
>Fighting both the Kuzonoha clan AND the Phantom Society
...well, you have guts, that's for sure. Just remember that you're taking on the cyberpunk Illuminati and the clan that punches out Cthulhu every Tuesday.
>>
>>49682843
Hrm. You know that is a good point. I could just switch one of them out with 'Useless' and 'Demonbait' and make it a bit easier on myself so I wasn't fighting off two groups at once.

...yeah, I might do that. Phantom Society are the dicks, Kuzonoha are actually nice people.
>>
>>49680258
You have a point with Oni. Baikai can be the capstone item, and... lets call it 'conceptual authority' can be the new capstone.

>>49680301
>>49680330
>>49680334
>>49680386
You realize this is his jump, right? And that I offered to collaborate, right?

>>49680571
>cooperate
Yes.

>>49681851
No opinion. +0 drawback, as SK anon said?
>>
>>49682927
Didn't Anime forgo Armor Oversoul and instead had Giant OS and that thing Yoh did by putting Amidamaru into two swords?
>>
>>49682984
Fairly certain manga had two sword sword as well.

Flowers had yoh's kid note the freakish resemblance between that and eyepatch kids OS.

>>49680400
Do you have steam and/or skype?
>>
>>49682984
Both manga and anime had those, save for a couple maybe. Armor OS is manga only tho (iirc).

Reardless, i think the canon change shouldn't change the what the jump states, too much to go around adjusting perks.
>>
>>49683013
The world actually changes quite a bit though.

Billy is anime only. Great Spirit and it's role and power is different in anime than Manga, and the elemental spirits also are made into variations of Spirit of Fire and also had five of them.

And in Manga Hao was never really defeated. He was just convinced to not do the thing
>>
>>49683013
>>49683034

Honestly with all the changes I think anime can warrant its own jump. I am one hundred percent certain that Faust didn't have Giant Oversoul in manga.

Also he's fucking dead there
>>
>>49683013
Sadly no, my toaster can barely run age of empires.

But apparently there are these forums like irc and
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

Also, migth as well put another 0-pointer "happy ever after" since Hana's pretty much dead.
>>
>>49683013
Stop me if Im wrong but Oversouls can't be destroyed by conventional means since there is no matter there to begin with.

So would conventional stuff just go through furyoku stuff and strike the actual object and stuff?
>>
File: MephistoEliza.jpg (126KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MephistoEliza.jpg
126KB, 683x1024px
>>49683073
Yes he did

Also, he is dead in SK Hana, the continuation.
>>
>>49683099
Its pretty wave-ish

OS can cause physical damage but i dont think they are /completely/ indestructible, i cant recall anyhting that wasn't an OS hitting an OS.

Minigun nonwithstanding
>>
File: O.S._Eliza.jpg (191KB, 960x512px) Image search: [Google]
O.S._Eliza.jpg
191KB, 960x512px
>>49683113
>>49683073
He also had this one
>>
>>49683178
>>49683113

Then honestly in terms of abilities the manga differs by the nature of elemental spirits, Great Spirit and existence of Armor Oversouls?
>>
File: shaman-king-1808543.jpg (100KB, 640x1012px) Image search: [Google]
shaman-king-1808543.jpg
100KB, 640x1012px
>>49683056
Billy is not anime only. Pic related

There are five spirits in both versions. The other four only show up in manga. They only ever got a one line cameo, 'the patch worshiped five spirits', but they were there.
>>
>>49682619

So uh, how are you going to deal with the pizza and Dio holding you back?

:^)
>>
>>49683075
Can you try to be in the IRC around noon on sunday? Or about 10 tonight i guess. I go to wok in an hour and a half, and i work all day sat. so those are the two soonest chances we could meet up in the IRC.
>>
File: 1262933699383.jpg (151KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1262933699383.jpg
151KB, 900x675px
>>49683257
...by not being a dick? You can reject your humanity and not be a jackass, even if it seems like other people go fucking bugshit and start gleefully eating their former friends thinking they're so superior now. It's like... come on, really?

Someone needs to teach these people about impulse control.
>>
>>49683216
Armor OS was never brougth out, same as the reservoir arc, it doesnt mean its impossible. Hao actually haxxed the SoF into liquid in both versions, but in the manga he bragued and went full circle with metal, wood, earth, etc.

GS were changed to make a gecko ending, mostly becuase of the death censorship and some themes.

>>49683272
Ok I should be there for 10 pm, yes
Btw how does IRC work? do i have to put a specific thing in the channel?
>>
>>49683403
Just copy and paste the link in the OP. Then replace the random name with your trip. Then hit go, and you should be in.
>>
File: 0027-006.jpg (471KB, 1796x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0027-006.jpg
471KB, 1796x1300px
>>49680865
That's pretty cool, but what about magic? What are the most powerful systems?

>Elder Scrolls, if we go by lore things can get a little crazy
>D&D, epic spells are insane
>Land Magic, even if you're not a planeswalker there is a lot of potential.
>Rank Magic, once you start toying with absolutes in the over-rank spells and special classes.
>Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board magic systems
>Mage magic
>Young Justice's Chaos/Order magic
>>
>>49683247
In anime Hao says that he got all five spirits or rather control over all five elements and thus changed his Spirit of Fire into Spirit of Water and its medium to water when that one dude from the X group used grenade to take out all Oxygen, Spirit of Fire's medium, in the shining cage thing

And okay I misremembered. Billy isn't anime only, but he kept appearing in anime afterwards too. Remember back when they were forbidden from using giant Oversouls in the tournament fight Rio used the BIG THUMB, and Billy was driving around in circles in Desert, that he could feel the big thumb but didn't know from where cause the village is Shaman village stuff?
>>
>>49683403
Aw goddammit, manga and its stuff confuses me, only seen anime and tiny mentions of stuff from Manga
>>
File: 1269400714974.jpg (10KB, 191x240px) Image search: [Google]
1269400714974.jpg
10KB, 191x240px
>>49682619
>>49682894
(Devil May Cry) #58
-Background: Scholar (900CP) -Study the idea of demonic lore, figure it out. Learn.
-Cuh-Ray-Zee! (Free) -Have confidence in oneself. Do things with pride.
-Taunting (Free) -Be witty, be charming. But don't use this to be a dick.
-Weapon Swapping (Free) -I didn't need more options to do this, but I'll take it. It'll help me out some.
-Down With the Sickness (Free) -It... wait what? Sick? Whaaaat.
-Strength (800CP) -I think I'm going to need this, just as a slight boost.
-Enhanced Learning (Free) -NEEEERD. Except I'm a powerful nerd. A nerd with ambition. Oh yes, this will be USEFUL.
-Dexterity and Reflexes (700CP) -You know, I've always been a fan of fast reflexes. Even more so now.
-Weapon Crafting (500CP) -Knowing how to craft guns is good. Infinite ammo is BETTER.
-Demonologist (150CP) (Discount) -Dante. Dante please stop looking at me like that. I swear I'm not gonna be Agnus. Seriously.
-Endurance (-50CP) -Well along with being insanely fast and insanely strong, I am now durable as fuck. DURABLE. AS. FUCK.
-Holy Weapon Cache (Free) -Unlimited holy throwing knives? OOOOH YES. Remember those past perks we got?
-Style: Gunslinger (Free) -Further cementing my status as a goddess of battle. Seriously. Arrows of Hate.
-Style: Trickster (Free) -Flash step, quick dodging, and further air movement? Oh I have plans for you. PLAAAAANS.
-Unlimited Supply of Pizza (-150CP) -PIZZA. Fuck yes, we will have a pizzaria paradise.
-Sick Clothing (-200CP) -On top of eating sick, we shall have a pretty good look.
-Ammunition (0CP)
Dice Rolls: DMC4/DMC2, 19 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

...yeah you know what I think the plan is to stick with Dante. Yes. Run around in a sick coat, let him mooch off of me for infinite pizza, and just generally run around trying to study the hell out of demonic foes/use their parts for demonic weapon-crafting. The Gouma-Den will be nice for it, and in a way this could be a road trip!

>pic related
>>
>>49683505
>Remember back when they were forbidden from using giant Oversouls in the tournament fight Rio used the BIG THUMB, and Billy was driving around in circles in Desert, that he could feel the big thumb but didn't know from where cause the village is Shaman village stuff?
Hillarious.

>>49683540
Yeah, manga can get like that, but its worth it. There's an actual backstory for the X-Laws and an explantion for their angels
>>
File: 1400219755534.jpg (46KB, 532x459px) Image search: [Google]
1400219755534.jpg
46KB, 532x459px
>>49683582
Now granted, running to Agnus and stealing the fuck out of his research will help out some, as he's been doing a lot of the legwork. Plus this way it's out of Agnus' hands and in mine while Dante takes care of him after... well. After that Shakespearean improv thing. I have to admit that was kind of funny to watch, and helping take down a fuckhuge Savior machine is also rather nice. Though I confess I'd try to do my best to save Kyrie's brother, as that guy was just trying to do his best. He swapped sides the second he realized shit was wonky too, so he deserves to live through it, right? ...right?

DMC2, though... wait. Wait this is how they dealt with it being noncanon? I mean I'm more than happy to help Dante but... Dante. Dante where are we going. Dante why are we going this way. What's going on. Who the fuck is h-DANTE THERE'S PIZZA IN THE BACK PLEASE CALM DOWN.
>>
Well, im out see ya in 8 hours
>>
>>49683655
I honestly wonder whether this being how DMC 2 is non canon means that Fake Dante has Majin form and this one does not
>>
What origins would people like to see for Tremors? So far i've got drop in, a Burt clone origin, and the Graboid origin, and I was thinking about scientist or something.
>>
>>49683767
Scientist sounds like a good final option, are you planning to include anything from the TV series?
>>
>>49683849
Maybe? I tried to watch it a few times years ago and never got into it. That said, I feel like the scientist origin would take much from the TV series, like the mixmaster stuff.
>>
>>49680301
I plagiarize him, he plagiarizes me, together we fight crime.

Er, try to finish the jump.
>>
>>49683894
Fair enough, the wiki write up is fairly good anyways if I remember correctly.

The old scientist guy from the TV series would probably be a fairly good base for a scientist origin, yeah.
>>
>>49680865
Exactly how useful is pre-fall eldar tech?

I'm considering picking it up, but 600cp just for darkmatter and antigrav vehicles seems a bit steep.
>>
>>49682139
The tenno overthrew the orokin not the grineer.
>>
>>49684223
I wouldn't say "overthrew" so much as "Butchered them en-mass, then disappeared".
But you are correct, it was the Tenno not the Grineer
>>
File: OrokinExpansion1.jpg (184KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
OrokinExpansion1.jpg
184KB, 1024x576px
>>49684223
>>49684257
It's actually a combination of things.

The Tenno did a surprise assault and pretty much axed most of the Orokin higher-ups, which was right after they finally managed to pus back the Sentients. THEN the Infestation started to close in on its borders, and when one Orokin slave-driver kept abusing the Grineer slaves to protect them, it was one abuse too many and the Grineer as a whole rose up and pretty much delivered the death knell. By that point the whole thing collapsed.

Of special note is almost every single enemy being something the Orokin created and tried to keep a tight leash on, mistreating their creations since they were absurd control freaks. The Orokin are pretty much a Prime example of how people should NOT run advanced civilizations or make the tools to their own demise.
>>
>>49684279
>pretty much axed most of the Orokin higher-ups
I'm pretty sure the Tenno killed almost all of the Orokin.
Remember that the Orokin were only the "nobles" and upper class of that civilization, all of the regular humans were still just humans.
>>
>>49684307
Some of the Grineer Synthesis lore states that there were still entities like Executors that were dispersed throughout the System, who could potentially reforge the Empire. But for whatever reason, some of them still tried to cling to their control freak methods and murder anyone who they felt was below them.

This ended with the Grineer slaughtering those who kept pushing, and essentially force-recruiting those who realized they were in over their head. The Orokin had book smarts, but very little street smarts.
>>
>>49684279
>>49684257
>>49684223
Pretty much what Red said.

Warframe wiki is a shit, by the way.
>>
>>49684427
So you're saying the Warframe wiki is a waifu?
>>
>>49684453
No, it's like Catholics and Christians.
All waifus are a shit, but not all a shits are waifus.
All Catholics are Christian, but not all Christians are waifus
>>
>>49684466
>All Catholics are Christians, but not all Cristians are waifus
I agree, anon, Catholics are too tier waifus.
>>
>>49684488
Why
But
HOW!?
How did that typo get there!?
>>
>>49684194
The Golden Throne is a creation of both pre-fall Eldar technology and Dark Age of Technology humanity. That means that if you're psyker, you could potentially upgrade yourself a lot.

We are also talking about building craftworlds and shaping planets, among other things.

Their materials also seem to be pretty useful.
>>
File: EN_Ugin_1_Gallery_0.jpg (126KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
EN_Ugin_1_Gallery_0.jpg
126KB, 1200x675px
Do any of you have any plans once your chain ends aside for keep traveling the multiverse? Has anyone thought about sitting up and doing something? Have you ever talked with your companions about this?
>>
For the Hero Bulletin Board -

the issue where the Patissier punches the Veggievorg out is the last one, yes/no?
>>
Jump 13: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 - Oh boy, here we go.
Origin: Good Samaritan - Even if it's not my original life, I never want to lose touch with the desire to do better and to do good.
Perks:
Reach My Hands Out - I'm here for you. Maybe not for long, and maybe not very well, but I will carry your burden with you.
Nothing In This World Is Useless - What, hasn't this been my train of thought already?!
Half-Boiled [900] - ...I've never seen myself as good, so this is a first. I won't let you down.
Known Wanderer [800] - Been on the road a lot, will be even more. This helps.
Superior Combination [600] - Count the medals, one, two, and three! Everything's coming up OOOs!
Above the Influence [300] - Repeat after me: I am not a list of powers. Despite everything, it's still me.
Working in the Shadows [0]

Gear: [+200 for items only]
I Want To Be The One! - Kamen Rider OOO [1200]
Tomorrow's Underwear - ...are you trying to say something, Jump-chan?!
Windscale Brand Hat Collection - Yay, hats!...Serena, stop mute-laughing at me.
Ride Vendor - Oh hey, little buddies. [1000]
Candroid Collection - Give it up for the support team, everyone!
Lux Driver - Might seem redundant, but if I somehow lose all of the Medals, I don't want to be caught flat-footed. [800]

Companions:
Forthcoming.
>>
Sunless Sea question - do you get the first rank of each skill (hearts, irons, mirrors, pages and veils) for free, or do you need to buy them?
>>
File: hypersonicprincess.png (101KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
hypersonicprincess.png
101KB, 512x512px
>>49684774
The Jazz Dopant [600] - You look like you have a story to tell, friend.
Hypersonic Princess [300] - You know how I said I wanted more talkative companions? I deeply regret that right now. Girl's got a mouth that runs like a motor and energy that would put a sugar rush to shame.
Friendship is my buddy! x2[100]

Frisk
Background: Drop-In
I've Covered Wars, You Know?
Working in the Shadows
The Power Cosmic
Item:
Mysterious Package

Link
Background: Inquisitive
Making an Impression
Terra-fying
Born From Mother Earth
Known Wanderer
Items:
Widget Detector

Serena D. Alsha
Background: Creative
Perks:
In The Right Hands
Professional Quirks
Gadgeteer
More Money, More Power
Items:
MUSEUM Pass

The Canine Warriors
Background: Barkwoof
Perks:
Bark bark bark bark bark bark
Items:
A bunch of sticks

Drawbacks:
Unleash the Greeed x5 [1300] - All of them. Yes, all of them.
>>
>>49684767
I've repeatedly said one of my Long-Term post-chain goals is to ungrimdark 40k, though Jumps help me set the stage, like burning Commoragh and the Deldar to the ground.
>>
File: 1408468781934.png (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408468781934.png
136KB, 300x300px
>>49684774
>>49684784
This is gonna suck.
>>
>>49684784
>>49684774
Looks like a fun build Heavens.
I've seen weirder builds.
>>
>>49684767
I am going to craft an entire Cosmology, and create a Paradise that will last forever, without any interference from myself after everything is put into place. A home for all of the goodly souls of the Multiverse.
>>
File: DESS.png (410KB, 578x364px) Image search: [Google]
DESS.png
410KB, 578x364px
>>49684806
Hey Heavens
You should give her the Supersonic Gaia memory
We must achieve peak Fast
>>
>>49684767
July English: Not really, she doesn't really know enough about the chain at this point, and she's a lot more concerned with not dying than planning ahead.
Sophia Ophilm: Start a business that exists in every world she doesn't hate, create a Fan Sequel/ Spiritual Successor for Sburb.
>>
File: Azrael_by_a_discworld_guild.jpg (44KB, 300x464px) Image search: [Google]
Azrael_by_a_discworld_guild.jpg
44KB, 300x464px
>>49684829
>A home for all of the goodly souls of the Multiverse.

I can see many over-gods of death and conceptual beings of their respective multiverses having a problem with that.

Guys like pic related.
>>
>>49684767
I know that some elder-gods out there can already travel the multiverse, but I'm planning to give most of the multiverse the means to travel through it.

I want a massive crossover taking place.

Just to see what happens. And once it's over, I will just go to a farther corner of the multiverse and start again.

Maybe search for another Jumper-me and see what he is doing. Having a cup of coffee and share experiences.
>>
>>49684868
This is true. I am still pretty early into the Chain (about 100 Jumps), so I have time to consider and plan.
>>
File: god frog.png (197KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
god frog.png
197KB, 500x281px
>>49684767
Ending my chain means I start building my own plane/universe/multiverse. Complete with original laws of physics and system of magic.

At that point, I've spent countless millenia watching and exploring the work of others. And it is time for me to make my own, both original and incorporating the best aspects of others.

And no, my Sburb universe doesn't count. Even if it was a wonderful experience anyway.

Maybe rest up a bit in EVO's Eden first though.

More mundanely... I've got a few jumps to go back to, people to visit, gods to punch in the face, clones to subsume back into my whole.
>>
>>49684784
The Canine Warriors? Did I miss a bit of story?
>>
>>49684690
Where are you gaining such expansive knowledge from though?

Commorragh has strictly non-psychic stuff, and I'm unsure the weight of that.
Craftworld Eldar has the option for creating a webway... That's all i'm getting.
>>
File: EightCanine.jpg (1MB, 1512x1267px) Image search: [Google]
EightCanine.jpg
1MB, 1512x1267px
>>49684927
The boofiest of doggos
>>
>>49684767
Start a multiversial dynasty of Administrators, wielding the Akashic Record, Spiral Power, and Anti-Spiral tech but not the Factors. Too much of a risk of power corrupting. We, myself and my eventual descendants and successors, I mean, shall protect and guide all living beings, weaving fate in just the right way to make sure that everyone gets the ending they deserve, while also gathering a multiversial Justice League-like group to patrol the universe and make sure we don't go mad with power. Once I'm sure things are going well (no unnecessary grimdarkness, no villains attempting to break or rule reality, stuff like that) I'll retire and let the kids rule, with true immortality from Touhou (I think) keeping me alive and well forever. So if I need to, I can step in if someone goes mad with power. Look, I'm putting as many checks and balances as I have to here, this is too much power to let fall into the wrong hands.
>>
>>49684927
Frisk insisted I grab them in Okami, which was mostly me training my companions to be an actual team as opposed to doing their own things all the time.

So I picked them up about 3 jumps ago.

>>49684830
That's an awful idea. I love it.[/spoiler
>>
Speaking of Factors:

DiSu, why is the Akashic Record reward for Sword only if you can turn Hibiki into an Administrator in one of endings so a human can become one?
>>
File: Kernelsprite.gif (13KB, 102x104px) Image search: [Google]
Kernelsprite.gif
13KB, 102x104px
If Mardukth is here, what would happen if you had a Six Player Session, Scratched the session, then proceeded to use sprite fusion to fuse everyone in the session into one person?
>>
>>49685011
*With the Jumpers Dreamself before The Jumper God Tiers?
>>
>>49685009
Not DiSu, but remember what happened to him? He was left unable to interact with his friends, trapped within the Akashi Stratum forever. Even the shot of him at the end of that ending has him looking rather ghostly as he observes his friends.
>>
>>49684767
Make nachos?

Oooh, you mean long term. Probably seed a couple realities with flavor then sit back and just chill forever.
>>
>>49685202
Akasha Stratum*
>>
>>49685202
Wasn't that what happened to Alcor in his ending in Septentrione arc? So it's how all Administrators have it
>>
>>49684767
Outside of connecting GENOM branches into one coherent multiversal corporation my journey will continue pretty much as it is. More power, more science!, more civilization building, more profit.
>>
>>49685248
No, Alcor literally became the new world. Hibiki's still his own being.
>>
File: Fanwank.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
Fanwank.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>49685011
Fusing all twelve pre- and post-Scratch Players (with presumably all twelve different Aspects and Classes) into one ridiculous chain-fused Sprite, you mean?

Well, ASSUMING it doesn't blow up immediately or somewhere during the process (it seems pretty likely to blow up to me)... I have no clue, we've never seen something like it in canon.

It seems like it would probably be pretty impressive considering Sprites^2 appear to be a good step above normal Sprites and this would be a Sprite^11 at minimum, with ALL Class/Aspect combos.

It also seems it would probably be pretty insane, with all those different personalities merging.

>>49685085
...Ludicrous jumper gibs? But seriously, I have no idea.

You're not going to get all their Classpects God Tiered along with you, since the Quest Beds appear Aspect-specific... but maybe you would have access to what they had when they were prototyped.

So... fanwank responsibly?
>>
>>49685310
I was assuming the rest of the players would God Tier first, and the Jumper would Captchalogue the Quest Bed for Later use. Also, thank you, good sir.
>>
>>49685310
Considering their unique powers haven't been revealed yet, would you balk at a Limeblood using Psychic Power to gain a field that Pacifies Negative Emotions, like the common fan theory?
>>
>>49684767
Probably become a Jump Coordinator, just to see what all the hype is about. Barring that, I plan to head back to a number of realities and check in on those who got left behind. Correct a few mistakes made along the way.

Maybe finish making Warhammer 40k a decent sort of universe again, but I have a feeling there's only so much one can do for it.

At some point I don't doubt I'll set up my own universe, just to watch it grow and see what happens when I lay on what I deem to be the best set of laws for space, time, and magic. It'll be a nice aquarium to watch when I have moments to myself at least.

But before /ALL/ that... I'm having a kick ass multi-dimensional party and inviting absolutely everyone I have ever met along the way. Yes, even the villains if they promise to behave. Perhaps if I ask nicely Bartender-Jumper will be willing to cater the event. I have no doubt I'm going to be a great chef by the end of all this, but that guy is just awesome.

>>49684774
This looks like a seriously fun build. Until, you know, >>49684784, where you add in literally all the Greeed. That's going to be less fun. I was planning on doing that exact same set of Drawbacks when I go too.

Also, The Canine Warriors build looks OP as shit. Better balance that bro. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Perks: Bark bark bark bark bark bark. I'm dying! I reward thee with sushi.
>>
File: exploding cue ball.gif (42KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
exploding cue ball.gif
42KB, 650x450px
>>49685360
No problem. And right, might be possible with two Void sessions.

Could be a good idea to prepare for the Sprites to get prototyped with other stuff by 'coincidence' or for Paradox Space to get a little pissy that you're not playing the game "right", while you're fusing the rest of the players?

Also, you might want to invest in some way to not go batshit insane from 12 (likely pretty different, since Class/Aspects seem to be based atleast in part on personality) people becoming one contradictory being.

After all, Jade kept Bec's dog traits upon God Tier, so you're likely to keep the other fused player's traits as well.

>>49685529
I have never heard this common fan theory. Go for it if it makes you happy, I guess?

...Though I'm not sure how pacifying negative emotions would be considered powerful and dangerous enough for them to be hunted to extinction. Especially considering the Summoner mind-controlling an army of beasts apparently isn't considered so bad.

Or how them all getting murdered would even work if they pacificy other trolls.
>>
>>49685648
Important question for Infernals.
Will the Blossom of Emerald Dawn be available for purchase?

Also, should we go Devil Tiger, what is your ruling on how 1st Circle Demons are made. Do they pop up naturally, or do we need a charm to create them?
>>
>>49685648
I had thought it was common, my bad. The basic idea was that Pacification counteracted the ability of the Purplebloods to inflict Nightmares upon others. Neutering the aggression and paranoia of and caused by the Purplebloods would make it far easier for Lowbloods to work together and unite and such. It's less "dangerous", and more "dangerous to the status quo".
>>
>>49685681
>Blossom of Emerald Dawn
I am still undecided about that. People were saying a scenario or something for it would be nice.

>how 1st Circle Demons are made
Well, son, when a mommy demon and a daddy demon love each... Nah, just kidding. That's pretty much the only way they /don't/ get made.

You'd need Charms to make them yourself. Likely something custom to make your own "templates" for new races, while you could make the already-existing ones with a few Yozi charms like From Desolation, Life and Constructive Convergences of Principles.

Or you could ask you 2nd circle or 3rd circle demons to make some. Those are much more often the ones making new demon races after all.

Malfeas, I need to hurry up and get Infernals back on track.

>>49685720
Ah, right. That does make some sense.

>I had thought it was common, my bad.
Now worries, it might very well be common. I do not pretend to keep up with all fan theories.
>>
>>49685858
Thanks for clearing that up
I kinda wanted to make a 1st Circle Demon "race" based on LoTR Orcs.
>>
>>49685889
No problem. And that should be easy enough. The Lintha are halfway there anyway.
>>
>>49686001
I wanted less incest and piracy
>>
>>49684784
>Three things happened last time on Kamen Rider OOOs!
>Eiji encounters a mysterious man with a star-shaped birthmark on his neck!
>Ankh discovers that even more Greeed have come back to life, and other Kamen Riders are after them as well!
>And Kamen Rider OOO confronts...Kamen Rider OOO?!

Okay, so here's what was going through my head when I made this build. The Greeed were just going to be ‘the same, but more’ of the canonical Greeed, so better numbers just meant that the same end result would occur if we handled it. I had three experienced adventurers (and a bunch of dogs) and two new members who were no slouches themselves. All we had to do was split our numbers and concentrate on containing the Greeed and Yummies. Then, just before shit really hits the fan, I would claim the Medals for myself and store them in the Warehouse, out of the reach of everyone who would be a problem. Eiji saves the day, I get a fat ton of loot, everyone wins.

This is not what happened.
>>
>>49686028

First off, even for those of us who had been given origins, we were all strangers to this field and the sudden appearance of many Kamen Riders turns the city into a battlefield. Not like ‘everything is on fire’ but ‘there’s a fucking Tokusatsu showdown at least once every few blocks'. The surge in the appearance of Yummies means everything gets serious mode in a hurry. We're able to arrive at every spot of importance thanks to the assortment of quest senses, but unfortunately, we covered the most ground when moving seperately. And unfortunately, the Greeed and the Kougami Foundation all find different ways to intercept our communications. Kougami may not be a bad fellow, but I'd rather he not discover the secret of infinite worlds or the assortment of stuff I've collected in my Warehouse considering his history of tampering with things that should be damn well left alone.

Turns out, my fears are unfounded, if only because both those facts come to light when I get a phone call from him: King OOOs had been revived, and the benefactor dropped him a tip. God damn it.
>>
There are some good time stop and stagnation abilities, but what jumps have acceleration?
>>
>>49686015
That's why I said halfway.

...It says something about them when LoTR Orcs are probably nicer in general.
>>
>>49686046
>King OOO
Well, good news is that takes care of the canon Greeed! Bad news is that that includes Ankh, and you're going to have to fight King OOO and his minions. Which will be a nightmare this early on.
>>
>>49686166
...what?
>>
>>49686143
More bad news is that it doesn't take care of the canon Greeed for long. All the medals somehow go back where they were after his defeat, including remaking the Greeed if they were active. If you have already beaten any/all of them you just get the medals back.
>>
>>49679784
As the person who originally complained about the touhou jump at the start of the thread, I don't even care about that. What bothers me is that there's nothing on offer besides the powersets of canon characters. I wouldn't dislike the fact that it was a blatant power grab if it wasn't for touhou, which is a setting is give a modicum of a shit about.
>>
>>49686529
Make a better one. It won't get in the drive, but I'll save it and make a build for it.
>>
New Chain!
>X-Men Movies
Identity
Rolled Xavier's School
Experiment
Omega Technopathy-200
Spacial Warping -600
Precognition -200

>Move On
>>
>>49686529
You know, I've wanted to ask this whenever it gets brought up, but how does one care about Touhou? I can't understand why it's so popular, there doesn't actually seem to be very much to care about.
>>
>>49686046
The Mad King!

Forsake Inheritance - +500RP
Destroy the Throne - +1000RP [1500RP]

The Treasure Room:
The Dragon's Hoard [1400] - Money, money, money~.
Giru's Punishment [1100] - If Eiji isn't available and it comes down to me...
The Station of the Alchemists [400] - A weapon to surpass Kamen Rider?!...what? Knowledge is power, after all.
Yet More Dragon's Hoard x4 [0] - Well, I AM a Dragon.

The First Court - Clear. That all you got?!
The Second Court - Frisk carried the day with their hastily-upgraded driver, earning him the name Kamen Rider SAVE. [Blue Knight: Spare. You are no witch, you are our friend.]
The Third Court - Dueled Green 1v1. I may be a rotten scoundrel, but damn it, I have standards! He even provided a mundane sword to replace my currently-lost one. Even though I lost my perks, all the countless hours and years of training and experience make it seem like all I'm missing are the bells and whistles. [Green Knight: Spare. I would sooner destroy a stained glass window than an artist like yourself.]
The Fourth Court - Ow, ow, ow, hot! I almost had to use my new Medal Combo, if it wasn't for Sakura (the Hypersonic Princess) making a timely distraction. [Red Knight: Spare. I like your style. Also, Frisk would be upset if I didn't let you live.]
>>
>>49686617
The games are fun and the girls are cute.
>>
>>49686642
The Fifth Court - You know the saying ‘the bigger they are, the harder they fall’? [Yellow Knight: Spare. I cannot bring you to raise your shield against your King, but such loyalty doesn't deserve death. On the other hand...Grey Knight: Kill. You consistently abandoned your comrades and disposed of them like tools. You are the only one who earned death. +100 and a Shiny Orb.]
The Throne Room - This is hell. I destroy the Throne first shot I can get - my own desires are nothing compared to the weight of the world. But it takes me and Frisk using everything I can, including my new Anti-Desire Medal combo. Trying to control myself while using them is horrendously difficult, even with Above the Influence, but I manage it enough to rip the Mad King into pieces with support from my companions.

Final Treasure Purchase from +600 points [Defeated the King, Slay The Grey Knight]:
The Treasure of Life [0] - Just in case.

Afterwards, the Knights became our on and off again allies, but had no plans to come with us afterwards. I instead pulled some strings to get them some fake IDs and jobs, with a little bit of a ‘thank you’ from the Kougami Foundation. All was going well, I was carrying my huge piles of loot into the Warehouse when I noticed it was awfully empty, and Jazz had been injured along with the Canine Warriors since my departure. The non-canon Greeed had stolen from my Warehouse when I wasn't here, and the Forcewall ‘just happened’ to fail right before this.
>>
>>49686617
Hundreds upon hundreds upon thousands of fan works. And no, I don't mean the porn ones. Fan games, fan fiction, fan comics, fan music.
>>
>>49686617
There's actually an ongoing manga series that is mixed slice of life and quirky action, so it's a little bit more than just the games. But for a lot of the older folks who followed the series since its conception, the lore has been built up over time partly by the community, partly by the creator, so there's a sense of attachment not unlike jumpchain, where people grew attached because of their contributions.
>>
>>49686617
>cute human girls with magic
>cute monster girls with magic
>main character doesn't kill unless you make her, but she'll cut you in half without hesitation if you do
>mysterious powers
>mysterious incidents
>mysterious mysteries
>15 mainline games
>something like 6? official side games
>literally dozens of doujin games
>manga, official and doujin
>drama cds
>books written as if they were actual books from the setting
>at least 3 attempts at an anime

I'm not sure how you'd imply it's not something one can get into.
>>
>>49686589
>Danny Phantom
Identity
Half Ghost -200
Ghost Stinger -100 :Discount
Electrokinesis -150 :Discount
Ecto-Skeleton -300 :Discount
Ghost Shields -100
Pocket Change x3 -150
Objective: Upgrade Ecto Suit. Go home.

>Go Home
>>
>>49686589
>>49686695
That, I think, is the second quickest chain I've ever seen. First if you don't count dying in Pokemon since that isn't really a chain.
>>
>>49686617
Three popular reasons.
1. Waifu.
2. Music.
3. A vaguely described fantasy kitchen sink perfect for fanwanking.

As for myself, I like the concept of humans and youkai in it. Interesting idea to say the least.
>>
>>49686660
>warehouse raided by Greeed

Well. Shit.
>>
Now I'm home. Time stopped and now resumed. What to do with my new powers?

Go through the internet, and punch THIS MOTHERFUCKER >>49686179 IN THE FACE with the force of 3 miles of punching motion as well as the power suit's force. (100x Strength of ghost and normal force)
>>
>>49686790
Are you mad, anonymous? Because usually chains have at least vague waifuing or other enjoyment.
>>
File: CONGRATULATIONS.gif (197KB, 838x450px) Image search: [Google]
CONGRATULATIONS.gif
197KB, 838x450px
>>49686589
>>49686695
>>49686790
incredible
>>
File: 497.png (167KB, 936x662px) Image search: [Google]
497.png
167KB, 936x662px
>>49686617
I'm listening to a full album of Touhou vocal remixes by a circle I follow while posting on /jp/ about my waifu Satori right now. I own Touhou paraphernalia, like several fumo. I'm opening the IAMP Touhou fighting game as I type this.

Tell me I don't care about Touhou.
>>
>>49686790
Good luck, I'm behind 600 jumps and a Planeswalker Spark, plus Factors and the Akashic Record.
>>
is there a .hack//Sign jump or is there not enough material to make one
>>
>>49686892
There is not a jump, and as for material...there's more then enough.
>>
>>49686885
You think I care? Separate continuities, motherfucker. The simple fact that some version of you, somewhere, now is laying on the floor in severe amounts of pain, likely unrecognizable from your past self, is more than enough gratification for me.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>49686660
The good news is that I'm not much of a scientist and most of my gear was amazingly mundane, but a lot of other things were stolen, too. Including a lot of my vehicles and newly-purchased gear, which wasn't coming back until I stole them back. The biggest thing that was raided was the Magical Library, which included much of the magic from the Hero BBS verse. The fight against the Greeed had escalated, especially since all the canon ones were aware of us. Our resources were now stretched thing and we were short our vehicles, forcing us to team up with the Kougami Foundation and Eiji - not the worst case scenario, but both my stolen gear and the imperative to squash the Greeed as quickly as possible turns the battle into a war.

Things start swinging back in our favor when we're all working as a team and with our abilities back, regaining our lost gear little by little, and a few other things happen. Like helping Jazz find peace with what he had lost and letting him forgive the culprit behind it all, changing him into a true Kamen Rider to fight alongside. And then it was time to confront Supersonic, once again missing my powers and gear, but this time having several combos on my belt. Quite literally.

Then something strange happened.

There was no final monologue from Supersonic, no final farewell. Instead, once we had gained what was left of their powers, their flesh and skin melted away to reveal a skull-painted motorcycle helmet and a skintight black outfit and jacket. An all-too familiar one.

[Demon on Wheels].
>>
>>49686892
There's more material than one's body has room for
And equal amounts of untranslated stuff
>>
>>49686892
There used to be somebody who was working on a rough sketch of it wasn't there? You might want to ask around and see if the old WIPs are lying around, or if it even came up to the surface.
>>
>>49686953
You seem incredibly salty. Also, "pain"? That's instantly lethal, there would be no pain at all. You didn't think this plan through very well, did you? And to top off this lack of thinking:
>laying
You mean lying?
>>
>>49686892
There is not such a jump, though there is actually plenty of material. .hack has a game, a now defunct online game, a card game, two anime series, four ovas, five novels, and a sequel project with five games, two mobile games, it's own card game, more anime that I'm not going to bother quantifying, three more novels, and six manga series of various sorts. Not a lot of the stuff is translated though, and the is a lot of different stuff.
>>
when>
>>
>>49687031
Never<
>>
What are the best perks for understanding alien psychologies? I want to try to make friends with Nyarlathotep
>>
>>49686966
>"That's...that's impossible!"

For the first time since I met them on the race course all those years ago, they spoke. A woman's voice behind the helmet.

>"No, just unexpected. You've become complacent, Anon."
>"How...how are you following me like this!? You're...you're a drawback, something She cooked up just to mess with me, right?"
>"Isn't that cute? All this time, you've been treating this like a game, an amusement park ride you can enjoy and throw consequences to the wind. Tell me, did it trouble you to murder so many people by calling the Greeed to this world?"
>"Don't give me that! We've stopped them at every turn, saved every person used to make a Yummy, and more!"
>"Would it have even been a problem if you didn't interfere? You're no hero. You're not even an adventurer. You're just a toy feeding off of the table scraps of his new Master, sending worlds deeper into the hell everytime your own Greed overtakes you."

The arguing goes back and forth. Every counterpoint I make is rebuked, the mysterious woman undeterred. I feel my powers slowly return to me, and as they do, I see fire form around her body. I can feel her eyes staring right into me.

>"You're really no different."
>"Different from who?"
>"Heed my words, boy. If you want to remain as you are, put one of your guns against your head and pull the trigger. It's the only promise she'll truly keep. If you keep walking this path, you won't be able to control what happens next."
>"And just who the hell are you supposed to be, anyways? And why are you so hell bent on plaguing me at every damn corner?"
>"Me? I'm just a reminder."

Seconds later, a swarm of Yummies appeared around me, along with some of the enemies I had fought in Okami and Tactics Advance. As she vanished into flames out of view, I heard her voice echo into the distance.

>"There's always someone above you."
>>
>>49687129
Heavens of Love and Hate. This is the start of a beautiful cross dimensional relationship, it shall be called...

Heavens~ Do You Remember Love (with Demons).
>>
>>49687080
To Boldly Go (Cyber Knight)
Xeno Empathy (Alpha Centauri)
Perfect Communication Skills (Worm)
Mindful Transference (Warframe)
"A piece of Eldritch truth" reward (Bloodborne)
Touched By Darkness (Alan Wake)

You might also want Because It’s You (Elfen Lied)
>>
>>49687215
I will destroy you.

Almost done with Kamen Rider, anyone have another jump for the roll list?
>>
>>49687308
Rick and Morty.
>>
>>49687308
Kung Fury
>>
>>49687308
Macross? You have the foundations of a budding relationship, now you just need the place for it to flower and grow. Macross is the perfect place for love.
>>
File: 1383423247224.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1383423247224.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
>>49687308
I second >>49687342.
>>
>>49687315
>>49687328
>>49687342
I'm disappointed none of you are suggesting Coco's. But, very well. Added and stored, in that order. And fuck that last anon.
>>49687352
AND YOU TOO.
>>
>>49686892
There's enough for several.
>>
>>49687129
I would have responded to this whole "You called the Greed here" stuff simply.

"Bullshit, the infinite nature of the multiverse means it would happen anyway in an infinite number of universes, I just got myself sent to one where it was happening"
>>
File: Deal with it.gif (2MB, 424x274px) Image search: [Google]
Deal with it.gif
2MB, 424x274px
>>49687357
What's wrong? DO YOU REMEMBER LOVE?
>>
File: Alternate Setting.jpg (2MB, 1375x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Alternate Setting.jpg
2MB, 1375x2000px
>>49687352
>>49687342
I third the suggestion for Macross
In the name of LOVE AND JUSTICE
>>
File: 1454634746967.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1454634746967.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>49687357
C'mon friendo, you should already have your hands full with your new "companion", don't say things like "fuck that last anon"

You wouldn't be getting greedy now would you?
>>
For those who took The Hat Option in Minish Cap, what kind of hat did you turn your companion into?
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>49687444
>>
>>49683505
>In anime Hao says that he got all five spirits or rather control over all five elements and thus changed his Spirit of Fire into Spirit of Water and its medium to water when that one dude from the X group used grenade to take out all Oxygen, Spirit of Fire's medium, in the shining cage thing
Hao can do that in the manga, too. It's not because of the spirit he's using but because he's mastered the cycle of elements. He could have done it the other way around, started with the Spirit of Rain and turned it into the Spirit of Fire, too.
>>
>>49684774
>>49684784
>>49686028

>Three things happened last time on Kamen Rider OOOs!
>Eiji encounters a mysterious man with a star-shaped birthmark on his neck!
>Ankh discovers that even more Greeed have come back to life, and other Kamen Riders are after them as well!
>And Kamen Rider OOO confronts...Kamen Rider OOO?!

lol

>>49686046
>the sudden appearance of many Kamen Riders turns the city into a battlefield. Not like ‘everything is on fire’ but ‘there’s a fucking Tokusatsu showdown at least once every few blocks'.

RIDER WARS!
Also that'd quickly turn into everything on fire depending on the series
maybe even literally

>The surge in the appearance of Yummies means everything gets serious mode in a hurry.
the city will be drenched in coins

>>49686143
>>49686245
That is correct.

>>49686642
>>49686660

The Knights bow in your honor.
They realize, the ones who live, that the King they were serving was not the true king...but a revenant of greed, a dead man's echo.
They accept his death, and strive to bring him to rest.

(that's the 'canon' explanation for peeps who wonder. The King is more of like a heavily maddened specter of the original, who the knights were loyal to. Helping defeat him is their way of putting him to rest.)

>The non-canon Greeed had stolen from my Warehouse when I wasn't here, and the Forcewall ‘just happened’ to fail right before this.

cut to the ED

>>49686966
SUPER RIDER WARS-
>
There was no final monologue from Supersonic, no final farewell. Instead, once we had gained what was left of their powers, their flesh and skin melted away to reveal a skull-painted motorcycle helmet and a skintight black outfit and jacket. An all-too familiar one.

[Demon on Wheels].

kono akuma da!
>>49687129
>
Seconds later, a swarm of Yummies appeared around me, along with some of the enemies I had fought in Okami and Tactics Advance. As she vanished into flames out of view, I heard her voice echo into the distance.
ONORE, DEMON!
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
Rolled 53 (1d100)

I'm back!

>>49680150
Okay.

>>49681297
Nah it's just fanwank on how the BBS works. This is the way I Fanwanked it.

>>49679926
I stared at the castle as people milled about for their false lord. There were over a hundred lives flickering with life and I was about to upset that balance with a vengeance. A blanket of storm clouds above use set the mood as the air literally hummed with static. Misaka and myself had been feeding the storm for about an hour now and it has just crested to a level that both of our networks strained to keep under control four billion volts of electricity with a truly fatal amperage straining the leash of our networked AIM Fields. Together we lifted our hands and dragged the beast down to the castle. A bolt of plasma five feet thick roared as it slammed into the barrier that Naraku had crafted with all the force of an angry god. For a blinding instant I thought the spiritual barrier would hold but then with a boom the bolt punched through the barrier and the hidden second one before slamming into the castle proper hard enough to cripple the structure and cause the ground to buck and sway with the force of it all.
"Perhaps," I turned to the dour voiced Misaka as both of us swayed drunkenly, "feeding a storm-cell for eight hours before draining it entirely on one hit was a bit excessive."
"Yeah." I shook as I cast my electromagnetic senses out and counted the little lives that we'd endangered. It was hard to keep with all of them when they were trying to put out the fires that had caught despite the rain, and deal with the sheer scale of damage that the bolt had done. The castle was basically gutted and blazing from within.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSzVNoX57mA

"It would seem that we have another player in this game." A voice, coiling and serpentine, came from above us and with not even a word I tossed a heavy wave of Purification outwards. Naraku had survived, of course.
>>
>>49687493
>>49687129
After that, the climax of the jump was the frantic showdown with the powered-up Greeed and the newly-traitorous Dr. Maki, though he didn't get nearly as far as he did in canon thanks to an amazingly unscrupulous new Kamen Rider (me). I had given the Supersonic Memory to Sakura, letter her become Kamen Rider Hypersonic, and completing our party of superpowered weirdos. Except for Link, who honestly didn't need said superpowers, though I would lend him the Lux Driver whenever possible.

Finally, the Greeed were defeated and my stuff was restored, but at a price. Many sleepless nights, constant showdowns, and COMBO spam had finally given my body more punishment than I could handle. The phantom pains and aches from over a century of adventure and wear and tear had finally caught up with me, damaging my spine, legs, and arms. I could barely walk once it had finally ended, my healing factor doing little for the long-term damage. Some meditation and Hamon would repair some damage, but only for a while.

I had finally reached the limits of a human body.

This sort of thing is what would end the career of anyone back on Earth. But...still, I have to keep going. Maybe I'll find some way to deal with the damages if I just press forward a little longer. I can fix it. I can win. I can do anything-

>"If you keep walking this path, you won't be able to control what happens next?"

What did she mean? Was it a threat? A warning? After all the hell she's put me through, and likely will further on, what is she really after? I don't know. I can only hope I find an answer as I step back onto the runaway train with my new comrades...
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>49687780
So ends my time in Neo-Heisei part 1. Everyone enjoy that read?

1. Generic Magical Girl
2. Persona
3. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. Transformers
6. Rick and Morty
7. Custom Robo
8. Heaven's Lost Property
>>
>>49687815
Kingdom Hearts...is Heavens!

Also, I find it hilarious how [Demon on Wheels] went from a running gag to something seriously dramatic.
>>
File: 1471394511261.jpg (231KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
1471394511261.jpg
231KB, 500x675px
>>49687815
Immensely enjoyed it. Additionally, looks like you finally get your space ship.
>>
>>49687815
>"It is futile. The Keyblade alone cannot seal the door to dorkness. Kingdom Hearts! Fill me with the power of dorkness..."
>>
>>49683361

No no, that pic was clearly the pizza being the problem.

So why did you spend CP on infinite amounts of it?
>>
File: Pizza.png (216KB, 1200x911px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza.png
216KB, 1200x911px
>>49687950
Because pizza
>>
>>49687815
It was a great ride Heavens.
Now enjoy Kingdom Hearts, and may your Heart touch the Hearts of other.s
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>49687950
>He wouldn't spend CP on infinite pizza
>>
>>49687924
>someone switches Ansem, seeker of darkness, and Grahf, seeker of power. Shenanigans ensue.
>>
File: 1469491457105.png (702KB, 595x598px) Image search: [Google]
1469491457105.png
702KB, 595x598px
>>49687950
>not having infinite pizza
>>
>>49687493
hey digger,can Promotional Movie Crossover Toy be taken more than once?
>>
>>49687950
>pizza being the problem
Anon, I'm allergic to tomatoes, dairy, yeast, and wheat. Pizza is not a problem, pizza is never a problem, allergies can be a problem, a lack of benadryl can be a problem, pizza can not.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>49687665
"I'd wonder how you did it, Naraku," I said as miasma filled the field of battle save for the area I'd purified I turned to look at the Baboon cloaked puppet and felt my , "but personally I've taken down so many of your kind that I just can't be bothered to ask." It always felt good to know more than your foe, let that never be a fact, and people could easily become addicted to that sense of greater understanding. I kinda get why villains monologue. Trying to just show the things that come so easily to my mind, teaching even my enemies the things that were so simple to me, was an urge that I fought down. I vanished as the final calculation hit and with a flash I drew my new sword. By the Heroes Union my skill with a sword was ranked four, rather impressive since I was a mage when I'd gotten that ranking and one I'd gotten through attaining a talent for quick draw strikes. The Jumpaseiga drank my Purification and spiritual energies as I swung a wave of soft silvery-lavender energy crashed forth swallowing the demon and his miasma up in a single explosive movement. "Such a girly color." I said as I stared at the place where before I'd been facing some puppet of Naraku's there was nothing but dust and a single shard of the Shikon Jewel.
"I think it's a very appropriate color." Misaka said as she walked over and picked up the Jewel Shard. I grunted at the unkind words as if they were a physical blow. "Don't you?"
"Silver is a spiritual representative of Pure Metal and Lavender is often used in the repelling of evil spirits." I reminded myself firmly but I really couldn't put my heart into it. Seriously I wasn't going to let it stop me from using it, but it did put me off my mood.
"Impressive," Ranma said as he landed in front of me before pure Ki slammed me backwards, "so sorry, lil bro, but I've got a job now."

>>49687780
>>49687129
>>49686966
>>49686660
>>49686642
I can only hope that I become as good a write-fag as you Heavens, this was a treat to read.
>>
>>49688138
Amen brother.
I know someone who was lactose intolerant and still ate Ice Cream when they got the chance.
Sometimes a food is too good to let your heath issues get in the way.
>>
>>49688180
That sounds very distressing, Justice. That just sounds so stupid, honestly. Was it at least nougat?
>>
How high tech is homeworld? I see it mentioned here >>49680865 but just what is it capable of?
>>
>>49688180
>Sometimes a food is too good to let your heath issues get in the way.
This. This is the motherfucking truth.

t. Fatass
>>
>>49688336
The biggest use of weaponry, off the top of my head, is the glassing of a planet. Not the blowing up of a planet, the glassing of it.

I'm also not sure how the ships work. Sometimes they seem automated, other times it seems like they have pilots. Either way they can produce new Ships very VERY quickly, with surprisingly little resources.
>>
>>49688389
So SupCom level production with early Star Trek level firepower?
>>
>>49688389
Is there any sort of must have tech that I should look into stealing/reverse engineering?
>>
>>49688415
Yes.
>>
>>49688403
I wouldn't say SupCom fast, and they DEFINITELY don't have the resource production of SupCom
And my Star Trek knowledge is spotty enough I'm not comfortable confirming or denying anything.

>>49688415
Their production tech, if only for the resource efficiency, and their Salvage Ships come to mind.
There is other stuff as well, but it's stuff I'm more iffy on just how strong it is.
>>
File: Despair.png (340KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
340KB, 804x453px
>>49688449
>Forgetting my name
I'm a failure
>>
File: IMG_6678.jpg (142KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6678.jpg
142KB, 522x800px
>>49680865
If one would acquire access to most of Blames! Technology, it would easily be up their with Forerunner tech, considering its synthetic humanoids have pretty absurd durability, if Biomega and Blame! Synthetics are anything to go by, with Killy surviving a sun chunk and Zoichi surviving a plasma spray.
Also he and Wildenstien together shot a beam through the planet, at least country-busting.

Not only that Safeguard deployment is straight up nuts, whether its digital to matter or something in between, suddenlysafeguard scares me more than suddenlydaemon.

Getting access to this would probably require you take that perk in the Halo Guantlet for tech or going to Cortex Command for it. But its worth it in my opinion.

Also Gundam New Century is pretty high in tech if I remember correctly, especially those UG and DG cells.
>>
>>49688507
>Not only that Safeguard deployment is straight up nuts, whether its digital to matter or something in between

I probably did a terrible job when I made the jump explaining it, but Safeguards operate based on a principle whose closest analogue is the wave/particle duality. The Structural Conversion Towers essentially "beam" information, then reorganizes matter until it reforms the required entity. In the discussions that Sanakan has with the Governing Authority, there is an inherent limitation to this, since recovering the data postmortem has become a challenge with both the GA and the Safeguards effectively locked out of major portions of the City. But Safeguards don't "die" until a complete loss of data occurs, as even Sanakan survives the last wipe when she is hit by the Exterminator's final attack (The GA interfered here).

Exterminators similarly can utilize the same tech as the SCTs, as demonstrated during the same fight with Sanakan, where it initiates an emergency matter reconstruction protocol, assembling a "cage" made out normal city materials, and isolates the Level 9, Sanakan, and itself in blankspace. "Digital to matter" is partially correct, but it's really more "matter reorg, then download".

The synthetics that show up in the new Tron come to mind. ....It'd be interesting to make a Tron jump
>>
>>49688507
Future Century, not New Century.
>>
>>49688507
>Gundam New Century
Gundam *Future Century.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48345018/#48346920
143 Final Fantasy VII
Age 24
Cetra -200
Midgar
Mage, Voice of the Planet, True Magic -300, Improved Materia Growth -200, Joined the Party(Minerva[Shinra Scientist, Knowledge(Materia), Trade Secrets -300, Weapon, Armor, Money(200000Gil), Basic spell Materia, Basic support Materia, Sense -100], Team Manderville[Mercenary, Monster Hunter, SOLDIER First Class -300, Weapon, Armor, Advanced Weapon, Improved Armor, Multiple Lifetime Pass -300, Basic spell Materia, Basic Command Materia, Hunted +200], Guardsmen Platoon[Mercenary, Monster Hunter, SOLDIER First Class -300, Weapon, Armor, Advanced Weapon, Improved Armor, Basic spell Materia, Basic Command Materia, E-Skill Materia -300, Hunted +200], Immersa[Shinra Scientist, Knowledge(Weapons), Add slots -150, Weapon, Armor, Money(200000Gil), Lab Equipment -250, Basic spell Materia, Basic support Materia], Aris[Shinra Scientist, Knowledge(Biology), Weapon, Armor, Money(200000Gil), Basic spell Materia, Basic support Materia, Mid Summon -400], Judy[Mercenary, Monster Hunter, Weapon, Armor, Advanced Weapon, Improved Armor, Basic spell Materia, Basic Command Materia, Long Range -100, Ultima -500, Hunted +200], Camera and Crew[Shinra Scientist, Knowledge(Tech/Magitech), Mage -100, Improved Materia Growth -200, Loot -200, Weapon, Armor, Money(200000Gil), Basic spell Materia, Basic support Materia, Basic Independent Materia -100, Hunted +200],
cont.
>>
>>49688138
>>49688180
>>49688237
>>49688363
Allergic to cocoa here, can confirm, is worth all the hospital trips.
>>
>>49688180
I can confirm. Dairy makes me queasy, but I loved it so much I powered through it until I completely destroyed my ability to vomit.
>>
>>49688570
Bay[Mercenary, Monster Hunter, Dirty Tactics -100, Mage -100, Weapon, Armor, Advanced Weapon, Improved Armor, Basic spell Materia, Basic Command Materia, Advanced Spell Materia -500, Random Encounters +100, Hunted +200])-300,
Weapon, Armor, Packet of Phoenix Downs, Ribbon -250,
Basic spell Materia, Basic Summoning Materia, Status Spell Materia -50, Advanced Summon -300,
Bonus bosses +600, Ain't no gettin' off of this train we're on, RUINED FOREVER, Hunted,
Collect and grow materia, fight monsters, help the party save the world. Try to get Cloud to stop being emo. That one might be a bit tough.
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 Biomega
3 Macross
4 Smite
5 Viking Saga
6 Tales of Demons and Gods
7 Sunrider
8 Overlord(game)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>49688584
damnit, forgot to roll.
>>
>>49688570
>>49688584
>>49688598
Overlord next, Auralnauts Star Wars queued.
>>
>>49688598
>Overlord
If you don't take Giblet I will be ashamed of you
>>
>>49688618
giblet?
>>
File: IMG_6679.jpg (77KB, 709x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6679.jpg
77KB, 709x381px
>>49688561
Woah,
That actually sounds way cooler than what I thought. Much is appreciated Dirge for the explanation, love your jumps.

>>49688568
You got to me just before I corrected myself in>>49688569so close.
>>
>>49688632
There are Two minions who have showed up in every game.
Gnarl, your evil Advisor, who may or may not plot behind your back.
And Giblet, a faithful brown minion who works the Forge.
>>
>>49688654
ah, I think I got distracted by another game before I got the forge. At least I don't recall ever having a forge.
>>
>>49688507
Etrian Odyssey totally stole this design for the Yggdroids.
>>
>>49688678
Lets steal from those who stole from those who stole from us!
>>
File: daily_picdump_1311_640_35.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_1311_640_35.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Jumpers! What is your favorite time situations derailed the natural plot train of a universe? Be it by drawbacks, the butterfly effect, or you just tossing your hands in the air and saying "Fuck it!"

Inspired by what is currently happening in my Avatar: The Last Airbender write-up and Heaven's awesome Kamen Rider story.
>>
>>49688878
Well there was that one time in Fairy Tail I snuck away from the guild and shoved a magical Anti-Dragon spear in the BBEG's heart.
>>
>>49688954
...Remind me who that is? Zeref?
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>49688878
what is My entire chain.
>>
>>49688044

But Red.

Clearly the pizza must have had SOME importance to the rejection of a part of yourself. Otherwise, why include it in your pic?

Or is it symbolic in some way? Like is pizza representative of humanity? So Dante likes pizza because he likes humanity, and you're still trying to come to grips with yourself.

Hence, you say you cast off what you once were, but your purchase of Infinite Pizza shows otherwise.

Wow, that's deep, Red. Your jumper is more complex than we thought.
>>
>>49688962
Zeref was hyped up to be the BBEG, then they revealed the Dragon-man whom's name I have no idea how to spell.
>>
>>49688992
Acnologia?
>>
>>49688046
yeah
>>
>>49688561
So what counts as complete loss of data for Safeguard when it downloads itself into reorganized matter?

And does this mean that its durability depends on available matter and materials in place where they download? Cutting off connection from that Tower would stop this?
>>
>>49688878
Uh, well, I tend to plant giant magic towers that rewrite the afterlife to properly store minds until they can be appropriately resurrected, and which double as advanced infrastructure distribution points.

So in small-scale settings I tend to totally destroy any chance of canon happening. For example, it was somewhat difficult for the cast of Ranma to care too much about marriage shenanigans when the Tendo family could just fill out some paperwork to have their mom brought back. Also, the complete destruction of the scarcity economy.
>>
>>49688878
Well, there was that time in Teen Titans when I turned into Ultimate Kuuga, fought Trigon, and then finished him off with the Ultimate Rider Kick. For reference, Raven was my half-sister due to taking Half-Demon, so I was pretty much in berserker mode at that point. Combine the already insane abilities of Ultimate Kuuga with that one perk from Showa Kamen Rider part 1 that boosted me ten fold temporarily, plus anti-magic, anti-demon powers, and Megalovania...let's just say Trigon didn't stay in the human realm for long.
>>
>>49688999
That's it
>>
>>49688968
a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>49688969
I think you're looking too far into things. It was just a funny image.
>>
>>49689050

Hey, that sort of thing is half the fun of discussing Jumper shenanigans.
>>
>>49689004
great, I have a Fair amount of transformation devices,now if I Have the Contents of the mysterious package Via , replicating itfrom a companion so I have the fourze driver in the first part can I just get the boosters in this part to get the benefits of the boosters?
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>49688148
I grunted as I slammed through several trees and then into a small hill. One thing one should never do is underestimate how strong Ranma is and that kick told me he wasn't holding back. Which was fine because I wouldn't either. This would be the first time in a while that we actually went all out against one another.
I swung my hand out and retrieved my Demon Sword from it's place in the Hidden Weapon Technique and a flush of dark power ran through me even as I took in the sight of my brother casually dodging lightning bolts with minute teleportations aiding him even as he familiarized himself with my powers with the same skill that had made him a Master of the Art. I'd seen Ranma face down Saffron, but there was another side to that coin, I'd been there for it all and had trained with the same stubborn drive as always. Had it not been for Ranma's incredible learning curve being as close to flat as it gets I'd have caught up with the martial artist in under a year. I opened up with swinging the Demon Sword through the Fierce God Assault Blast technique and then teleportated the blade of vacuum behind Ranma even as I moved the weapon through another series of Fierce God Assault Blasts. Ranma dodged into the Sea of One Thousand Fist even as I raised the Mountain and we began our fight.
"I don't wanna hurt ya, bro," Ranma's voice echoed across the world even, "but this sword and everything you've been collecting can be put to better use, you know. We can fix everything."
"Not my choice," I answered as my eyes took in the ultraviolet spectrum and I locked onto my brother in an instant before casting three spells back to back in a chain, "I'm only one man. Even if I tried I don't think I could save the world."
"That's my problem, bro," Ranma said as he called for lightning and I deflected it even as I pushed myself to new heights both of us were still in Limit Mode so we were learning from one another at abnormal rates, "you don't try."
>>
>>49689011
The City is an atypical location, due to the amount of unseen networks that run within it. Akin to a wireless signal that is propagated from the SCTs, while within range of an SCT, the destruction of a Safeguard generally results in its data returning to the "Virtual" reality, though corruption can apparently be an issue. The "type" of damage does not seem to matter, in that typically fatal damage (the destruction of the head or heart for instance, when Sanakan is shot clean through both) does not lead to complete loss (She is reconstructed later on from as the GA's agent)

However, durability and material properties appear to be relatively consistent. The reason for this is twofold. Firstly, the advancement of armaments (both ballistic and particle in nature) is so advanced that it's only in the upper echelons of Silicon Life society where the concept of material resistance comes into play. Secondly, the conversion process appears to reduce matter into a base state, before performing reconstruction. The degree to which this decomposition takes place is unknown, but as replicated Safeguards and Silicon Life both exhibit similar properties, it can be presumed that the SCTs have a "single configuration", as far as recreating materials go.

A key reason behind why the Safeguards lost ground and were pushed into the panic state was because the SCTs are both their greatest strength and their most critical weakness. SCTs can be hacked, hijacked, repurposed, and outright destroyed. Once the signal coverage is lost, the entire area becomes a "dead zone" as far as the Safeguard are concerned. It is for these reasons that the conflict within the Provisional Access Area takes place.
>>
>>49689094
Ranma's one liner was so good the dice gods gave you your equivalent of a 1.
>>
Monsters vs Aliens jump when?
>>
>>49687950
>>49688044
>>49688969
>>49689050
>>49689081

This situation is being interpreted incorrectly, and is missing the blatantly obvious answer.

Red clearly sold her humanity for infinite pizza.
>>
>>49689196
It's a bold strategy Cotton, lets see if it pays off for'em
>>
>>49689196
No, the truth is that only inhuman monsters can enjoy pineapple pizza.
>>
>>49689181
When you make it.

Seriously, it seems like a good first jump to make, given how most of the lore can be found just by watching the movie.
>>
>>49689030
I thought he was zerefs minion? and the the current arc had emperor zeref in it.
>>
In Alpha Centauri, for Planetary Subconscious, it says the victory condition is "ascending to a higher level of consciousness with the humans". What exactly does this mean?
>>
>>49689388
http://alphacentauri2.info/wiki/The_Ascent_to_Transcendence

30 seconds on google. It's a tech tree unlock that literally ascends the species.
>>
Jumpers, what are your theme songs?

Kayaba has said he intends to make Wolfgang a real Theme Song when he gets to RWBY and I am maximum hype for that.
>>
>>49689324
No Zeref is trying to kill Acnologia, part of his goal of attaining Fairy Heart is to use it against him.
>>
>>49689420
>inb4 curbstomp song
>>
>>49689420
Oh great, now the rest of the thread will be nothing but people spamming youtube links.
>>
>>49689479
well the thread was already in autosage.
>>
>>49689420
This is pretty close to my Theme song, but I don't have a "true" theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua830TJ1jxA
>>
>>49689420
something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8sBtl3WYZo
>>
File: 1420013764438.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420013764438.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
What's your favorite discussion question that you've seen asked in these threads?
>>
>>49689420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE

Sadly, I'm not actually a Primal. But I do get power from being the faith that feeds the unbelieving, the tightening knot to staunch the bleeding, the drug that gives the wretched meaning, and the answer every soul is seeking. So I'm pretty happy.
>>
>TFW, the awesome DCAU timeline someone made disappeared from the internet.
Anyway. I wanted to get some more info on what superhero jumps were being worked on and if anyone was still interested in certain settings.

Note; I am NOT claiming any of these jumps. This is just an interest check/update to see if certain still is still being worked on.

Jumps that might be getting worked on.
>Superman: The Animated Series
Supposedly being worked on by Anonymous.

>Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
SpyroAnon may have dropped this after I offered to work on it but since I'm kinda busy I haven't officially claimed it.

Interest checks. These jumps have no known claims.
>Batman Beyond
>DCACU/New 52 Animated film universe.
>Justice League: Gods and Monsters
>Watchmen
>X-Men: Evolution
>X-Men: TAS
>Hellboy
>Spawn
>>
>>49689502
the ones that cause shitstorms >:^)
>>
>>49689420
My actual theme song would be called "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!" and it would revolve around my penchant for transforming into more and more different forms, and how none of them are my final forms, not even my final form is my final form. However, since that's not a thing, this will have to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
>>49689523
>Spawn
>Hellboy
>Gods and Monsters
>Batman Beyond
I would love any of these. They would all be awesome.
>>
>>49689523
>Watchmen
What would it take to kill Dr. Manhattan?
>>
complications tag along, cassondra and rival

location earth
age 21
background ODST
perks terrifying, wordsmith, hacking, advanced weapons training, inspirational and engine hack

armory weapons
equipment basic neural interface, UNSC marine corps battle dress uniform, hardlight shield, bubble shield, solar cell, mongoose, data crystal chip, medkit, TACPAD, ODST ballistic battle armor, warthog and ghost
>>
>>49689523
All of those sound good. Especially DCAU, DCACU, and both of the X-Men cartoons.
>>
>>49689420

This is more or less what goes on when Digger's getting involved in a combat or in drama and goes into action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpalKeWBrBY
>>
>>49689523
>DCACU
>Gods and Monsters
You have my attention.
>>
>>49689523
X: TAS is covered by the Avengers jump actually.
>>
>>49689420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxnwGJXg68
>>
File: 2132251-x_men_show.jpg (61KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
2132251-x_men_show.jpg
61KB, 333x250px
>>49689680
I'm talking about the original Xmen cartoon. Are you thinking of Wolverine and the Xmen?
>>
>>49689523
>Hellboy
>Spawn
Add Witchblade and Zenescope to that, and you have my comic jump wish list.

Do it, do it!
>>
>>49689720
Probably.
>>
>>49689420
>Cause this is the only road I've ever known, there's no way that I could start again.

Feels... Thematic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEdQsv53J2w
>>
File: Battle Lost.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Lost.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
>>49689154
I thought it was kinda corny but that's in character for Ranma.

>>49689094
Recomended Listening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znob41ON5J4
My Jumpaseiga responded readily to my bother's spiritual aura and in a flashing instant Ranma surpassed me casually. One swing and nineteen cuts shredded me as my brother bent space-time so as to hit no matter what position I was in within our twelve dimensional range. My head rolled to the side as gore and viscera spilled out of my corpse. I found myself comparing the technique to something I'd had a short discussion with Ranma about, the simmering light of reflecting off one sword across multiple dimensions making it look like I'd just gotten hit by a wave of flower petals.

"Hell of One Thousand Fists," Ranma said with a somber tone as he flicked the blood from my blade and began to whip it more thoroughly with a cloth, "Flower Viewing: Thousand Cherry Blossom Massacre." My Limit Mode broke as I rezzed and I barely managed to keep my footing. "Next time you think you just can't, lil bro," Ranma sheathed my sword at his hip and turned away as I fell to my knees, "why don't you try?"

"Why are you doing this?" I managed to get out, already getting a hold on my senses from the first time I'd had Limit Mode broken. I'd get used to the rush later but that first time I was dazed by it.

"Wonderful people shouldn't die. I can't save them all, but this difference is mine to make, and I am not alone." I stared as Marcus and Rosalyn walked over to my brother, the betrayal bit deeper and I burned as I felt their emotions. Empathy hurt more than the betrayal because they were right and I was the one in the wrong. "I can't just sit back and watch you do a minimum amount. See ya later, lil bro."

And then they were gone. Only then did the clouds break and rain fell heavily as I sat there almost alone were it not for Misaka rushing up to me. I won't lie the rain hid the tears well enough I guess, but we both knew I was crying.
>>
Drawbacks: A Mile In His Shoes, It's A Long Way Down, What Coin Toss?, They Are Not Us!, The Outsider, I Don't Even Have The Small Guns Anymore, "We Love Our Customers. ~Robotica", Monster Magnet (1600)

Name: Diamond Paige

-Perks-
Item #2749: Jumper (Free)
You Are Smart (1200)
Haimatsu Power Suit (950)
Datamining (850)
The Shadow Over PATHOS II (700)
How Did I - Where Did I Get A Disappearing Sword?(600)
How Do You Think You Did It? (450)

-Items-
Standard Issue Omnitool (Free)
Enhanced Display (300)
Structure Gel Coating (200)
Collection of Flash Drives (0)

Pastebin writeup: http://pastebin.com/YDSmvuJC
>>
>>49689721
>Witchblade

For a second there I confused it with the OTHER comic about big-titted wars between light and darkness, and then remembered the other one was called Tarot
>>
>>49690085
Tarot jump when
>>
>>49690085
A Witchblade/Darkness jump would be interesting.
>>
>>49687815
Jump 14 - Kingdom Hearts
Origin: Wielder [1600]
Form: Human - This body...it can carry me a little farther, can't it?
Perks:
Tema Del Jumper - Digging the music.
Tema Di Mondi - Neat.
JRPG Style - Woo, I dress like a crayon box!
A Heart To Call My Own [1400] - ...I wish I had found you sooner.
Magical Potential - Useful for my hobby studies, I guess.
Hit It! - Smack!
A Key To Any Lock - NEED IT NEED IT NEED IT. [800]
Choose Wisely - Sword. Duh.
Dive Into The Heart - I'm still not used to all this attention.
Flow Motion - Now you see me-OW MY BACK. [700]
Reaction Commands [500] - Boom!
Light My Way! [200] - Light, burn bright!

Gear:
Nomura Brand Outfit
Keyblade
Paopu Fruit Seeds
Jiminy's Journal [-50m]
Re:Coding [-100m]
Potions [-50m]
Mega-Potion [-100m]
Gummi Ship [0]
Gummi Shipyard

Companions:
Trinity -
Frisk
Origin: Wielder
Perks:
[All Associates Freebies]
Light My Way!
Items:
Keyblade
Elixir

Link
Origin: Local Hero
Perks:
[All Associated Freebies]
Limit Break
Our Hearts Are Connected
Come on and Smile
Items:
Tent

Drawbacks:
Grinding Loot [1200] - Fun.
Shut Up! [1400] - AAAAAAAAAAA
Road to a Hero [1600] - Fight on, for everlasting justice!
Finding your Light [1800] - GOTTA GET THOSE SIDEQUESTS!
Nomura School of Art and Design [1900] - MY EYES!
Paopu Pursuer [300]
They Come
>>
>>49690183
Probably enough content to have separate jumps actually. Easily really. I'd say any combination would have to be Darkness/Angelus cause of how relatively little the Angelus gets pagetime in comparison.
>>
>>49689420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU

This is what its like when worlds collide.
>>
>>49690085
Call me when it's a comic about dat-ass wars between light and darkness, then we'll talk.
>>
>>49690197
Keyblade build will be done a tiny bit later. Too much bookkeeping.

So, as I understand it, I have a Keyblade and a weird wizard wants us to go fight the Heartless. I remember this game, and it was something very close to my heart. If the objective is just go out, fight evil, save the day...yeah, I can pull it off. Definitely. No problems here.

The healing spells and potions are getting less and less effective day.

Of course, you know, Frisk and Link might want a shot at being in charge for a change, so I can leave things up to them. Those two can handle anything, and that's not even going into our great new friends! Sakura, Kamen Rider Hypersonic, Joe, Kamen Rider Neo Jazz, the Canine Warriors and our very own Serena...they've got nothing to fear, and neither do I.

I started using leg braces underneath the Nomura brand outfit. Only Frisk knows I have them, and is building usable switches to support my legs and spine. It's embarrassing, but they're willing to keep it a secret for me until I can find a better solution. Nobody else knows.

It's going to be a great ten years.
>>
>>49690197
>Paopu Pursuer
It happened after all. AFTER ALL~
>>
>>49690276
That should be 'effective each day'. Gotta love typos.
>>
>>49690276
Are there going to be hot and steamy scenes on board the gummy ship involving individuals of the demonic kind and extremely polarizing close encounters?
>>
File: Erma.jpg (43KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Erma.jpg
43KB, 500x364px
Are there any companions that you want, but can't have due to their setting not having a jump yet?
>>
File: Say hello to JC, Tarot.jpg (93KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
Say hello to JC, Tarot.jpg
93KB, 600x386px
>>49690262
It is, though
>>
>>49678592
>>49678605
Jumpmaker here with a belated response. It's an on-off switch. Doesn't matter what attack it is, you can turn lethality off.
>>
File: 1235095684217.jpg (305KB, 1350x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1235095684217.jpg
305KB, 1350x1000px
>>49690310
>>
>>49690346
What, Diebuster?
>>
>>49690359
Nono is my waifu.
>>
File: kotobukidaifuku01.png (2MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
kotobukidaifuku01.png
2MB, 2000x2500px
>>49690346
>>49690359
>>49690368
Basically, I want to jump every Gainax anime. Those fuckers know.
>>
>>49690310
Ash Williams.
Army of Darkness jump NEVER EVER.
>>
>>49690368
I think I like Jung better. Yes even if it's basically two different series altogether.
>>
>>49690385
I respect your right to have completely shit taste.
>>
>>49690310
Not really, but the ones I want most from current jumps either aren't an option and need a pod or are blocked off completely.
>>
About the Steven Universe jump:
What powers would gems like the Arkenstone or a Palantir have? What about stuff like Tiberium?
>>
>>49690461
Enthusiastjerk it.
>>
File: Hastur Wah POMF.jpg (926KB, 1124x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Hastur Wah POMF.jpg
926KB, 1124x1572px
>>49690310
Yes.

Inb4 take the drawback.
>>
>>49690300
>>49690278

I was wondering who that strange woman was. Her final appearance in the jump involved setting the ship's engine on fire and making it explode. Jump-chan warranty, but boy, was I pissed.
>>
>>49690503
Ackbar would be so disappointed in you anon.
>>
>>49690490
I know, that's what I do for most other jumps but i'm straining for ideas here, so i'm asking you guys.
>>
>>49690346
I want that jump.

I imagine myself as some sort of steampunk buster, maybe a stealth type? And then at the part where nono is on that ship co piloting with onee-sama, the attack just freezes.

>I warp in
>Nonoriri. You are (arbitrarily large number) days late to report for duty. What is your explanation for this?
>>
File: why liefeld why.jpg (23KB, 185x517px) Image search: [Google]
why liefeld why.jpg
23KB, 185x517px
>>49690329
LIEFELD!!!
>>
>>49690383
Robo Jesus is best Companion. I just wish I had the slightest idea how a FLCL jump would work. I would happily build one if I did.

>>49690310
Bob Ross. Yes, the painter.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>49690510
I'm also starting to wonder if giving Frisk access to the Power Cosmic and Kingdom Hearts Light was or wasn't a good idea. Their determination may not be able to save/load anymore, but...

I don't see this backfiring, but I'm also not sure what form it will take. He seems fine, though.

Where to next?

1. Generic Magical Girl
2. Persona
4. Macross
5. Transformers
6. Rick and Morty
7. Custom Robo
>>
>>49690571
>Bob Ross
Generic Children's Television jump. You can companion him there. No, seriously. Check out the canon companion section. Bob Ross, Kermit the Frog, Mr. Rodgers, Bill Nye the Science Guy, all are available, though you can only take one.
>>
>>49690518
Nani?
>>
>>49690571
>Drop In has the alien perks to resemble Haruko and Medical Mechanica
>Normal Kid has perks to resemble Naota, Mamimi and Ninamori
>Agent has perks to resemble Eyebrows and tan girl, whose names I can't remember
>Gear section has guitars and robot body options
>Also a bunnysuit
>>
>>49690614
Anon wanted you to make a trap joke.
>>
>>49690614
It was a trap joke anon.
>>
File: 1272665073043.jpg (11KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1272665073043.jpg
11KB, 375x375px
>>49690580
>1. Generic Magical Girl
Who's fighting evil by moonlight NOW?
>>
>>49690618
Crap. Now I'm going to have to get on this, aren't I?
>>
>>49690650
Do it. Fulfil your destiny.
>>
File: 1425681708099.jpg (59KB, 400x409px) Image search: [Google]
1425681708099.jpg
59KB, 400x409px
>>49690627
YOU WANNA GO, NERD?
>>
>>49690662
No promises, but I will try. If someone beats me to the punch I will not complain.
>>
>>49690618
>>49690650
>>49690662
Good place for a bunch of weird brain perks, considering the setting. And, of course, a soundtrack perk is mandatory.
>>
File: 1272767700079.jpg (95KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
1272767700079.jpg
95KB, 386x600px
>>49690672
I would, except you're the one who's going.

Going on a trip, that is. Hope you like grade school!
>>
File: Nope.jpg (44KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
44KB, 500x324px
>>49690672
>>
>>49690618
>>49690650
>>49690697
Don't forget perks about growing
And I want that CCCP t-shirt
>>
>>49690618
>>49690697
> Summon warehouse items from your forehead.
>>
>>49690627
>>49690672
>>49690700
Moments like these are why I love these threads.
>>
>>49690720
What young man has not, at some point in his life, not wanted to pull a weaponized guitar out of his own skull?
>>
>>49690720
Summon warehouse items from other people's foreheads!
>>
>>49690672
One should be humble in victory, and graceful in defeat. Especially if one is wearing a dress.
>>
>>49690715
about growing up*
Fuck my typos today.
>>
>>49690619
>>49690624
>That's a trap I'll gladly fall onto.

>I'd spring that trap.

>Hastur has really trapped my heart.

If that jump ever gets made there will be no escape for me.
>>
>>49690741
>pull a weaponized guitar out of his own skull
If such a jump were to be made, how would it handle the whole "the guitar represents the size of your dick" thing?
>>
>>49690759
This man >>49690750 can tell you all about his adventures with Hastur
>>
>>49690781
Well, the guitar would represent the size of your dick.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
Huh, apparently I missed Victoria 2 getting finalised? Here goes.

Drawback: Import savegame(?), Africa's Revenge! (1600)

France (1500)

Rolled Bombay

Statesman, age 40 (1400)

Iron and Blood! (Free)
The Iron Jumper (1300)
Bread, circuses, and employed POPs (1100)
That's Pretty Gross (800)
Literature (Free)
Die Wacht am Jumpchain (700)
Scepter (400)
All Power to the Jumpiet (0)

Oh neat, it's practically a spiritual successor to Les Miserables jump! I wonder if I can find references to people similar to the main players there if I look hard enough. And as we all enter the Industrial Revolution, under my guidance France will soon far surpass its' former glories. We're gonna have wine that makes you parry grenades! And cheese that rolls around on its' own and attacks vermin!

Sunny can have America, Jadis feels somewhat at home in Russia and Fair Eyes is working on the Africa issue. Using the Charm A Hood on Death, she'll explore that continent to find the greatest concentrations of disease in a local populatio, and then fuse them into plague gods. Africa may have planes and machine guns, but we have an army of Ebola-Chans in a humid, tropical climate. And the best part is-with the plague spirits' inherent sickness consuming powers, every village the disease-loli hordes swarm through has a BIG incentive to surrender as soon as possible.

So yeah. France is getting a new colony run at several removes by wave-energy AI overlords. Also Remiel, Avacyn, Brigid and Metatron can help me handle diplomatic relations with the other countries. By which I mean when my spacefaring Dyson Spheres (of the People) are inevitability accused of being some kind of heresy, they are going to fly directly to the Pope and the other leaders to explain who my dad is.
>>
File: Queen in Yellow.jpg (2MB, 2078x3022px) Image search: [Google]
Queen in Yellow.jpg
2MB, 2078x3022px
>>49690785
My Hastur is not a trap, she is a lady.
>>
>>49690800
Unholy Heights. Trap again.
>>
>>49690800
>>49690821
Hastur is whatever Hastur wants to be.
>>
>>49690821
So did we ever get an explanation as to why unholy heights has a retcon genderswap beam?
>>
We've said it five times so far, does that mean if we say it again we'll summon...SUPER HASTUR?!
>>
>>49690840
Yes, and that's how she caught me.
Due to me playing with the joke, because that's what my romance with Hastur started as a joke, I took a drawback in Detective Jump that had Hastur show up, and later I took Civilization.
I didn't shack up with Hastur until Lovecroft.
She was chasing me for over 10,000 years. Now she remains in female form around me.
>>
>>49690821
But Unholy Heights is heresy. Also, the genderbending perk is more for turning everything into a woman.
>>
What post-apocalyptic jumps we got? Other than Fallout/4, Metro, Ar Tonelico and Mad Max.I suppose Rust counts in a lot of ways too.
>>
>>49690850
There isn't an explanation. It's basically just a stupid filler perk.
>>
>>49690580
Jump 15: Generic Magical Girl - MAGICAL GIRLS, REPRESN-wait. I'm a guy. How is this-WHY AM I IN A DRESS?!
You are NOT touching my bits, Jump-chan. I will find a way to counter omnipotence just to prevent th-
Origin: Innocent Newbie [900] - That's not what I wanted at all! Is this thing on auto-pilot?! Mind...turning...flowery...!
Perks:
Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy - Halt, evildoer! I will show you the error of your ways! WITH VIOLENCE! [750]
Magical Purification Blast - LOVE LIGHT BEAAAAM! [450]
That Didn't Happen! [0] - Never will my fighting of evildoers plague the ordinary citizen!

Gear:
Rich Family - Mom and Dad have always looked out for me!...wait, why do we live in a Slum, again?
Communicators - My friends are always by my si-Sakura, stop texting me while I'm in class! What do you mean you need more pictures of me when I'm transformed...? Well, I guess it can't hurt! [400]

Allies:
Frisk
Link
Sakura
Serena

Drawbacks:
Monster-Magnet Friend [500] - TABITHA YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
Where Are They? [600] - What do you mean ‘you’re all transfer students'?!

Hello, everyone! I'm Nona Mikazaki! By day, I'm an ordinary mafia princess who attends an ordinary high school! But by night, I'm Magical Girl Nona, defender of justice! Nobody knows my secret identity, but I just want everyone to be friends with each other and stop fighting! Love, peace, justice~!

Oh god you have to help me this place's memories somehow took over and everyone's watching jesus christ why is this skirt so short

But now, all these mysterious transfer students say they know my secret, and are also here to fight evil! What are they up to?! And who is that mysterious transfer student in the back...?

Sakura stop taking pictures I will fucking murder you DON'T POST THEM ON THE INTERNET NO! THE SECOND I REGAIN CONTROL I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
>>
>>49690873
Twilight.
>>
>>49690979
>Nobody knows my secret identity
Or so she thinks, as the pictures go live. Tune in for the six o'clock news.
>>
>>49690979
>tfw anons on in-jump 4chan are fapping to your panty flashes
>>
>>49689420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz56aruweJY
>>
>>49690873
Technically both world of darknesses are post apocalyptic.
Of course those aren't thematic, but world ending shit happens and has happened to a lesser degree.
>>
>>49690850
I mean, if you really stretch it, I guess you could draw a line to how, in most games, choosing your character/rival/chilhood friend's gender doesn't affect their backstory at all.

...nah, the maker just wanted a excuse to turn MCs/BBEGs into little girls.
>>
>>49691052
I have no idea what you're talking about anon. But I think we can all agree that superwoman and alexis luthor make a lovely couple.
>>
File: 1452530171623.png (195KB, 486x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452530171623.png
195KB, 486x218px
>>49690979
>mfw Heavens is THE most stereotypical Magical Girl ever
>tfw they also have to deal with the evil nature of their family's mafia connections
>tfw they're going to have to fight the mafia in their secret identity and make it awkward
>tfw the mafia is likely going to sell action figures and merchandise of this magical girl to make money and it will be awkward as fuck
>>
>>49691052
Nowadays we don't need silly Unholy Heights for that, Kids Next Door has it in convenient rifle form.
>>
File: you know it.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
you know it.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>49690979
Another successful convert.
>>
>>49691085
That isn't retroactive, retroactive genderbend is best genderbend.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>49690997
>>49691000
>>49691077
>>49691090
That last jump never happened and we're never speaking of it again. In related news, I gave Sakura a very stern talking to.

And by 'talking to' I mean 'eventual vengeance'.

Student somehow got his hands on the pictures and posted them on the BBS. I am now the laughingstock of previous multiverse. Kill me.

Give me something to help me forget the last one. Please. I beg of you.

1. Kung Fury
2. Persona
4. Macross
5. Transformers
6. Rick and Morty
7. Custom Robo
>>
>>49690873
Generic Zombie Apocalypse
Gears of War
Pacific Rim is arguably during-Apocalypse.

There's actually a ton of pre-Apocalypse jumps. As in, there's an apocalypse, but it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>49691105
Well heavens, time to face your sins.
>>
File: NothingIsSacred.png (27KB, 374x310px) Image search: [Google]
NothingIsSacred.png
27KB, 374x310px
>>49691093
Not if that's my fetish it ain't.
>>
>>49691105
TIME TO FACE

YOUR TRUE SELF

IN DRESS FORM
>>
>>49691105
Will you face yourself? Will you accept that the dress is also a part of you? Or will you deny it, give it strength...and then ultimately accept it anyways?

Will a demon be watching you the entire time?
>>
>>49691124
>>49691140
>inb4 his Persona is female
>>
>>49691124
"YOU ARE A MAGICAL GIRL!"
"NO I'M NOT! YOU'RE NOT ME!"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE ORDERED A FABULOUS LOOKING BOSS!"
>>
File: 1459651576631.jpg (62KB, 808x254px) Image search: [Google]
1459651576631.jpg
62KB, 808x254px
>>49691105
>>49691124
>>49691156
>>
>>49691153
What if his persona is Chevalier d'Eon?
>>
>>49690873
Iji.
CATastrophe.
Terminator, depending on time period.
Darksiders.
Destiny.
Gears of War... not sure if mid or post apocalypse?
Generic Post-Apocalypse.
Generic Zombie Apocalypse, depending on time period.
High School of the Dead... wait, no, that's actually mid-apocalypse.
Killing Floor... wait, ditto?
Matrix.
Muv-Luv... no, that's still alpha WIP.
Nechronica.
Cowboy Bebop, at least on Earth.
SOMA (gauntlet).
Samurai Jack?
Stalker?
Warhammer jumps... not so much post-apocalypse as being pre, mid AND post-apocalypse, all at the same time, depending on your point of view.
X-Men Movies, depending on period/drawbacks?
Final Fantasy {insert number(s) here}?
>>
>>49691156
What exactly happens if you reject what your persona tells you?
>>
File: 1467689726939.png (42KB, 500x167px) Image search: [Google]
1467689726939.png
42KB, 500x167px
>>49691184
>What exactly happens if you reject what your persona tells you?
>>
>>49691182
>Generic Post-Apocalypse
We have a jump for that?
>>
>>49691156
> Shadow is a magical girl.
> Glowing with rainbows and magical light.
> It gains power from dresses and pretty clothes.
> And
> Is
> FABULOUS.
>>
>>49691184
If you actually, seriously reject your persona and stick with it? You lose, your persona kills you, and presumably takes over your life.
>>
>>49691188
>>49691184
>It's symbolic
So....he puts on a dress again? Does he need make up for extra symbolism?
>>
>>49691193
Yes, yes we do.
>>
>>49691184
That's not your Persona, that's your Shadow. Ultimately two sides of the same entity in Persona 4.

And you should reject it, at least partially. The Shadows take a part of yourself you're not proud of, or your doubts, and manipulates and exaggerates them to embody your greatest fear about them and put them in the worst possible light. You need to accept the small kernel of truth at the heart of it that's been corrupted into the exaggerated lie it tries to force you to accept. Accepting this warped image is just as bad as refusing to accept the kernel of truth. For example, was Kanji a giant flaming homo like his Shadow depicted? No. He was a man who liked a few feminine hobbies and who was afraid this MADE him said giant flaming homo, and his shadow played on that because it's an evil being that wants to grow stronger on his denial and consume him.

The sole exception to this rule is Rise, who actually is a huge whore.
>>
>>49691223
Yeah, but she's a huge whore for Yu. Anyone can understand that.
>>
>>49691156
I'm honestly convinced Justice faced two different Shadows.
Because he has two radically opposed "inner Darknesses'
>>
>>49691207
Could you post it? I'm not seeing it on the drive.
>>
>>49691207
Where is it? I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>49691235
Rise is worst girl senpai.
>>
>>49691241
>>49691251
Will also post its supplement next.
>>
>>49691223
You should know that they're evil, given that Nyarlathotep describes himself as the Shadow of mankind, and he's pure evil.
>>
>>49691267
Here's the supplement.
>>
>>49691267
>>49691273
Thanks, this looks interesting.
>>
>>49691272
If humanity collectively accepted the kernel of truth embodied in the center of Nyarlathotep's lie, would he then turn into one massively powerful collective Persona for all mankind?
>>
>>49691283
That's the true ending of Persona. We know that Persona takes place in the SMT world, so it's going to end with mankind conquering Nyarlathotep and everyone uniting to fight YHVH, not Yaldabaoth/Demiurge but the real YHVH.
>>
Right, so, is there any scenario where Diebuster is NOT an endjump?

Because I want it bad enough to make it.
>>
>>49691299
Why don't we ask the question from the other way around and instead ask why should Diebuster be an endjump?
>>
>>49691272
Not to mention that "Shadow [CHARACTER]" was Nyarlathotep's trick. He did that all the time in P2, disguising himself as Shadow versions of characters so he could taunt them with the things they'd rather not confront. So when Shadow versions of people show up in P4, that's kind of telling that you should be wary.
>>
>>49691267
>>49691273
I don't get it, why isn't this on the drive? It looks fine.
>>
>>49691299
The scenario in which Asura's Wrath isn't an endjump.
>>
>>49691299
I don't think so. Buster Machine #3 was powerful enough to destroy the entire galactic core, but everything else is planet-busting levels at most. We've got non-end jumps that are at that power level. Besides, if it was an end jump than people couldn't companion Nono and bring her on fun transdimensional adventures in the name of guts and effort. Well, okay, they could, since they'd be a planeswalker. But we don't really talk about post-Spark stuff in Jumpchain so she effectively wouldn't be used.
>>
>>49691253
And Yu is best man. Nothing here says we disagree.
>>
>>49691323
Entirely possible it just got missed. Or put in the wrong folder. Or accidentally deleted. Or...
>>
>>49691313
Because its very very OP, and one of the things they do is force reality to bend over and take it with math.

Not even applying energy. Just math.
>>
>>49691363
Rick and Morty lets us bust multiverses. "OP" is a pretty shit justification.
>>
>>49691363
Cool. Like the Block Transfer Computation process in Doctor Who.
>>
>>49691299
In terms of balance, buster machines are powerful for the most part but not any moreso than gunmen or the shit in 40k. Nono is absurdly powerful, but again no more powerful than characters in Asura's Wrath.

In-jump, I would personally 'balance' the option to be on Nono's level of tech with some mandatory drawbacks, but the rest pretty much writes itself.
>>
>>49691372
True.

So, origins?

>Drop in
>Buster pilot
>Buster machine (expensive)
>???
>>
>>49691363
Might I direct you to Final Fantasy Tactics?
Mathematics being reality fucking nonsense isn't some sort of blockage on making a jump.
>>
>>49691372
No, it doesn't. And it's likely that it'll be nerfed soon anyway, as it's utterly ridiculous.

Also, it specifically says you're not the Rickest of Ricks.
>>
>>49691363
What? They apply energy. That's why Dix-Neuf got a lot more powerful after integrating a Degeneracy Reactor, it finally had a suitable power source to fuel Lalc's abilities with. Besides, "bending reality with math" describes a lot of magic systems, and we're fine with having those. And again, it's not that OP. It has one or two impressive outliers, but the majority of the technology available there is standard super robot fare.
>>
>>49691323
Having been around when it was first proposed, there are apparently some broken options in there or something. The whole thread went after it and the author never responded, and after that it was just forgotten about.

I have never actually read the jump, however, and I don't care enough to.
You can dissect it yourself or archive binge if you care.
>>
>>49691384
Military, and/or Researcher? Those are classics in their own way.
>>
>>49691384
Coach. Has perks focused around teaching people to be hotblooded super robot pilots.
>>
>>49691388
>Be nerfed
I hope so, because it's just going to keep doing this everytime someone brings up 'should this be an endjump'.

Alas, it seems like CCDT is just ignoring it everytime it comes up.
>>
File: Behelit.png (427KB, 922x917px) Image search: [Google]
Behelit.png
427KB, 922x917px
So I guess while we're in autosage, I'm going to ask a retarded question to go with the retarded questions in here.

So suppose I went to Berserk. And I wanted to take a certain option, but I effectively had no one to sacrifice or no one I would even want to sacrifice, as such the 'oh you totally meet someone you care about' clause is ineffective. The question is: Is there another option I could go for, or am I essentially screwed out of taking that option?
>>
>>49691401
Plus at least one swag perk. Gotta get that sexy sempai ass.
>>
>>49691299
The scenario where you actually want to see builds made of your jump, have it discussed at all, or not block off a perfectly good setting with a shittt end-jump?
>>
>>49691387
Did the Tactics jump finally get finished.
>>
>>49691407
Not really. Behelits aren't nice things and there's pretty much only the one way to use them in canon. Maybe you can do something else with out of jump stuff but otherwise you're gonna suffer.

Maybe one of the godhand can possibly mutate you themselves? Seems like it might be even worse considering how awful they all are.
>>
>>49691407
I think you're screwed out of the option. The God Hand don't take people who aren't willing to hurt someone they love for the sake of power. It's not a sacrifice if you don't really care about the horrible thing you've done, after all.
>>
>>49691407
First off, Red, you're playing with shit you REALLY shouldn't mess with. Secondly, pretty sure the "sacrificing someone you care for" thing is vital to the process, because the process is supposed to be nasty by design.
>>
>>49691407
You don't necessarily have to sacrifice a person, per se. You have to sacrifice whatever is most important to you in the world. The most important, irreplaceable thing you have. And you explicitly have to sacrifice it in a way that stops you from ever getting it back, and knowing that, if it is a person, it will not enjoy the process.
>>
>>49691420
>Maybe one of the godhand can possibly mutate you themselves?
That seems like an incredibly unlikely and unwise option, as they require Behelits and such need the whole song and dance anyway. I was hoping for CP fiat, but I may just be doomed on this one.

Ah well.
>>
>>49691407
http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Apostle

Just read the wiki page, it gives an outline of what you need to give up in the first section. It's never nice.
>>
>>49691417
Now that I think about it I don't think it has.
Must have had it confused with tactics advance. My bad
>>
>>49691433
CP fiat would just involve the 'you meet someone' clause overriding everything else.

The point is that you don't want to sacrifice them. Behelits force you in a situation where you have to choose between two horrible options, and one of them is sacrificing someone you love.
>>
>>49691426
Yeah, I think I just have to accept it.

>>49691428
>First off, Red, you're playing with shit you REALLY shouldn't mess with.
Tell me something I don't know.

>>49691428
>>49691430
>>49691437
>>49691454
Already read the wiki, the only reason I even asked was because the Egg of the Perfect World was able to get out of it, but then again he pretty much offered the world and effectively meant he sacrificed himself. So I was wondering if there was another way to do it and skirt by.

But yeah. Seems like I'm locked out of the option, then. Bugger. ...ah well, can't win them all.
>>
>>49691452
Christ. Has it been totally abandoned now? I mean if it has I'll consider picking it up, unless somebody else wants it.
>>
>>49691403
>'should this be an endjump'.
Nothing should be an endjump. Blocking off entire settings merely for their power-levels is just inter-jump balance of the worst kind, you fool.

Also, I highly doubt that Diebuster is actually interesting enough for an endjump, anyway.

Also, this >>49691412 . I can't remember the last time I saw exclusively end-game scenario jumps discussed with much enthusiasm.
>>
>>49691396
>>49691401
That would be the 'normal person way out of their weight class' origin. Meh, sure. Unless better options come up.

>>49691412
True.
>>
>>49691460
Like the wiki says, you effectively have to sacrifice the one thing that defines your humanity. If you can't do that, the Behelit will never even activate for you.
>>
>>49691478
Whelp. Looks like Plan B it is. I'll do it myself.
>>
>>49691472
You always have the choice of including a Space Monster origin though good luck making it make any sense.
>>
>>49691407
They don't give a fuck about anyone that won't sacrifice. Hell, way early on, they had an Apostle who was a giant fat slug t-rex who had sacrificed his wife and hated himself for it, and when Guts decapitated him they offered him a chance to sacrifice his daughter to become a being between regular Apostles and the Godhand in power and destroy Guts, but he ultimately told them to fuck off. They'd rather let Guts get away again than help one of their servants kill him if he won't sacrifice.
>>
Okay, so. News for shaman king. SK really wanted the oni origin, so if we manage to fill out the perk/item tree for it, it will end up being a thing.

Second, the other perk tree's are completely done.

Still working on items, and I haven't really touched companions and drawbacks.

Tell me what you think.
>>
>>49691495
Hah.

That could actually work.

Drop in and coach would be the low tier origins, and space monster and buster machine could be the high tier ones.

Pilot would be somewhere in the middle.

Though, aren't the pilots slowly turning into space monsters?
>>
>>49691545
Sort of. It's a process that takes, like, hundreds of thousands of years though.
>>
>>49691545
Kind of. It's less that they're turning into Space Monsters and more that they're turning into replacements for the Space Monsters. They're not at any risk of corruption and transformation, the Topless condition is just the first step on the evolutionary path that leads to humanity being the new immune system of reality once the Space Monsters are destroyed.
>>
>>49691556
Not even the cannibalism sped it up by much.
>>
>>49691388
It won't be nerfed shitposter. That's literally never been brought up in thread before.
>>
>>49691620
Have to agree with you on one point, it won't be nerfed because it already doesn't do that.
>>
>>49691694
You can totally multiverse bust with Rick and Morty tech.
Just make a few miniverses and throw them in a wood chipper.
>>
>>49691535
> Iceland
>Land of ice and Vikings. In this cold place winters can reach down to -5°C. A chilly place to be.
Ah, is this also wrong in the manga? Cause Iceland is actually kinda nice and Greenland is just ice. /Pun

>7-
This location hasn't been designated yet. Maybe Mu or some of the other places mentioned to be protected by the Patch? Any of the Hells would work because of the way Hell works in Shaman King.

>Its Got To Be Magical
Is this supposed to have, unless you take this perk a the end? Cause right now it just looks like an explanation with no benefits.

>Armor Oversoul
Since Hao had this, and I can't recall Manta, who is the source for most of the Normal Family from what I can tell, having one I wanna ask, what gives?

>Gaurdian Ghost
Do we treat this ghost as a companion or like we treat Pokemon/Medabots?

>Shaman Eugenics Fiance
Still would like an option to import on this one. Just my opinion but I'm making it known. I like the fact that you can get the companions a Fiance, but this is gonna crowd the comapanion slots a bit. Ah well that's our choice not a problem with your work.

>Jumper Must Die Challange
This means we get to keep the local stuff right? Cause how it's worded now you have taken even that.

Yesh that took a while. Hey BLADE I just skimmed but I hope that this helps!
>>
Is taking Sage as a canon companion in HeroBBS/YushaBan a trap? How bad will his screw-ups make things for me?
>>
>>49691753
He may give a powerful weapon to one of your enemies because the fight isn't interesting enough otherwise.
>>
>>49691788
What about Wayfarer or whatever that one guy who's been traveling for 300 years was called?
>>
>>49691903
You won't be in most settings long enough to see the long term results of his activities.
>>
>>49691926
Yeah, but imagine what he could get up to in the Civilization jump.
>>
>>49691926
So? I kinda just want to take him for the fact that he's basically a jumper without actually being one.
>>
>>49691753
Sage of the Forest is pretty much a thin dude, I understand it's manga so you had to check but yeah male. /Joke
He's actually hyper-competent from what we've seen, he just happens to screw up when under heavy time constraints.

>>49691903
He's already at Jumper levels of give a fucks and he's able to see the effects of his choices beyond the decade we do usually so he might actually be able to tell you some stuff and warn you off from choices that look good now but won't later.

>>49691935
It be an interesting thing to do at least.

>>49691936
Yeah, he is, sorta.

Hell he even admitted that he could carry magics from one world to the next after learning them, which is awesome.
>>
Are there any perks or "items" that fiat-give you a secret intelligence network or something similar?
>>
>>49692025
Exalted Dragon Blooded sort of has one.
Killing Bites has something similar and Gargoyles lets you be in the illuminarty no matter where you are.
>>
>>49692025
On a very low end side, Generic Medical Drama has one where if you enter a building, you instantly know all the drama and rumors going around.
>>
>>49692025
Sherlock Holmes has Scotland Yard as an item, and though you don't control them they will work with you and help you.
>>
>>49689523
Spawn, X-Men TAS and Hellboy, hell yes.
The rest: Sure, yes.

>>49690310
Perfidious Interventor Morgana from Infinity
I'm sure I'll think of more.

>>49690873
Metal Wolf Chaos has a drawback that turns the setting into The Road.
Technically, Guardians of Ga'Hoole is post-apoc...

>>49691323
The first draft had an option that I worded very poorly, to the point of being broken, and people seemed to dislike it despite my attempts to fix it, so I was just going to drop it.
This is the latest version. If you guys think it's okay I'll put it on the drive.
I copped a lot of flak because I thought a mutations supplement was a good idea at the time.
>>
File: 95adbbdfb750f9053dd42c8123ce8fb1.png (603KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
95adbbdfb750f9053dd42c8123ce8fb1.png
603KB, 1024x819px
>>49691407
how far thou hath strayed from the path of salvation to seek... Look, I can't even do the disapproving sister act. Google, you even read Berserk?
>>
>>49691713
Other anon's using multiverse in the demonbane sense anon

Just saying
>>
>>49692157
Seems fine to me. Grapvine got nerfed hard but that's probably for the best. Also I like how you folded Mutant perks into mutations. Makes it easier to find things.
If you want to upload it that's fine by me. I'm not an authority on the matter though.
>>
>>49692061
>Conspiracy Board from Killing Bites
Nice!
>Dirt from Generic Medical Drama
Not quite what I was looking for, but thankyou!
>Scotland Yard from Sherlock Holmes
/makes a note of The Notebook, The Newspaper, Travel Papers, and Eyes And Ears. Thankyou too!
>>
>>49692157
So what does it mean by jump one mutations and jump two mutations can't accumulate?
Was there plans for multiple post apocalypse jumps?
Because that wording is weird as fug as is.
>>
>>49692212
Sure, its not much but you just got to use it creatively.

Like go in to use the restroom or something, take a few minutes to collect your thoughts and suddenly you know the names of a lot of the staff and plenty of dirt on people!
>>
>>49692180
The creator of Rick and Morty himself said that Rick could destroy the multiverse. I don't know why you are so adamant against it.
>>
>>49692157
>>49692200
Yeah, its looking good.

Grapevine looks fine now too.

Its really one of those perks that works best after you've stacked a bunch of related perks!

Suddenly everyone I teach is just as good as I was with my dozens of teaching perks to passing on what I taught. Thats amazingly useful!
>>
>>49692269
I wasn't him and I didn't know that, dude.

I don't have a strong opinion on it either way although I could understand why people might. You know. Be kind of wary about one ornary perk exceeding most of the endjumps in destructive power.
>>
>>49692255
The idea was that the Mutations supplement would be a standalone supplement like Bodymod, so any other jump with mutations like Gamma World, Chaos Warbands or the intended Generic Alien Invasion follow-up would just be able to go "plus you can buy mutations from the M for Mutations supplement" but evidently that's not as good an idea as I had thought.
>>
>>49692269
Also 20 seconds in google and I can't find a citation for that, source?
>>
>>49692157
>The Road except with (broken) mecha
... dang, for an experienced Jumper that's tempting all by itself! And we get +300cp for it? This is like the reverse of a perk-that's-actually-a-trap...

>GPA jump update
This looks pretty good. By "self-replenishing" is the Empty drawback referring to fiat Jumpchain effects (infinite ammo perks, endless pizza perks, etc) or does it also apply to anti-entropy technologies from various settings such as SupCom's quantum power plants, DC's Bleed taps, etc?
>>
>>49692269
It was Ryan Ridley who said that, not Dan or Justin (the actual creators).

Plus it was a random little aside on Twitter. Some fan asked if Rick could destroy the entire multiverse and his response was more or less "sure, why not? :)".

It's hardly WOG material.
>>
>>49686892
If Cenanon can make a jump purely out of memes, you can make a jump out of the umpteen .hack games that exist.
>>
>>49692357
Ha. Take that, guy who tricked me when I decided to trust him on a lazy saturday afternoon with what feels like a head cold.
>>
>>49692366
Don't worry, he'll keep pretending it's an official on-screen demonstrated feat in the actual show while bitching and moaning about how overpowered Rick and Morty is. He won't even have the grace to claim he was pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>49692269
I mean maybe, in the sense that the ability to have one pound of C4 in existence at a time and a lot of patience makes you a planet buster.
>>
>>49692386
>on screen demonstrated feat

This isnt spacebattles. A writer for the show saying that a character can do something is as good as them doing it, unlesd it's a really inconsistent thing like capeshit.
>>
>>49692333
It refers to any food, fuel and ammo that is infinite or self-regenerating, 'fiat' or not.

So if you went to Fallout first and got a Recharger rifle from the Mojave, the MF Breeder cell it uses for power will eventually wear out and go flat, even though its infinite ammo isn't a fiat effect. If you get a SupCom power plant, it'll eventually run out. If you take infinite pizza from DMC, once you eat it it's gone. If you have a Decanter of Endless Water, it will run out.
It's a drawback that makes you have to go scavenge instead of holing up in your warehouse palace for a decade.
>>
>>49692427
Well, enjoy being the only person here who thinks that's not an inconsistant statement then.
>>
>>49692427
You're right this isn't spacebattles, and as such we don't treat random non-committal tweets as canon.
>>
>>49692427
The point you're missing is that the statement in question isn't even definitively canon. I don't know if you're trying to bully someone over a perceived flaw in a jump or trying to powerwank in the laziest way possible, but your reach exceeds your grasp big time.
>>
>>49692438
Got it. Thanks.
>>
>>49692448
>>49692458
It's been accepted up until now, and I doubt that a few nitpicky autists on a Friday night are going to change that.
>>
>>49692521
>it's been accepted

By who? I have literally never heard this talked about until now, and I was there when I first saw the jump come out. Nobody talked about this to Cats, nobody made a big deal out of this.

Frankly I'm getting the impression you're trying to pretend consensus supports your power fantasy. It's the latter. Which is absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>49692589
See earlier in the thread >>49680865
>>
>>49692589
Did you miss the past few weeks where it's the only thing that gets Rick and Morty brought up? I mean, I'm glad someone finally gave us the truth to put this dumbass rumour down but seriously where the heck were you for the half dozen times we've had an argument over this in these threads?
>>
>>49692608
Probably in some other tab out of boredom from the powerwankers trying to make mountains out of molehills. Either way, I regret not staying away some more when idiots like >>49692601 are desperately trying to use M-MUH CONSENSUS as a defence to their stupid bullshit.
>>
>>49692521
>It's been accepted up until now

is the debate equivalent of flipping a table in an argument with your GM.

Which is to say, an implicit admission you're full of shit as well as something that only makes you look worse.
>>
>>49692601
Nowhere does that post say that Rick can destroy multiverses. It doesn't even imply he can destroy single universes. It just says that the lower bound on what Rick can do is star busting.
>>
File: Multiversal_Rick.jpg (38KB, 634x397px) Image search: [Google]
Multiversal_Rick.jpg
38KB, 634x397px
>>49692608
>>
>>49692625
In the interest of pedantry, I should mention that "imply" was the wrong wordfor me to use here. I should have said "state"
>>
>>49692629
See >>49692357, we treating Harry Potter and the Cursed Child as 100% canon now too?
>>
>>49692636
For the love of g*d don't even suggest it.
I couldn't deal with m-preg timetravel cucking being canon.
>>
>>49692636
yes
>>
>>49692636
Honestly Cursed Child has /way/ more validity than this Rick and Morty thing.
>>
>>49692589
It's just the shitposter trying to chase off Cats.
>>
>>49692629
>If he put his mind to it
Anon, even Dr. Eggman could do that. Actually, he DID do that in the comics. Huh. Actually, with the exception of the game universes (Sonic and Blaze's world), he managed to destroy everything, and he even reset those and erased half the population. When did Eggman get so deadly?
>>
>>49692636
Technically yeah? I mean, it's confirmed canon. People can hate it all they want but it's not like it's fanfiction.
>>
>>49692643
...yeah, as much as it horrifies me to realise that wasn't the best example.

fuck it, I need a drink

>>49692650
I'm so confused by sonic. I remember it being a cute story about cute animals and eggmen. People here sometimes talk about it like capeshit.
>>
>>49692650
Comics son. Comics.
Although I do love the idea that when he and Docter Wily got together the resultant mad science was enough to reboot the comic.
>>
>>49692636
Treat it like any other theatrical adaptation - it's canon, in that it's an official production, but it's still a divergent timeline where it differs.
>>
>>49692666
That's mostly just the first two games. Even 3 (& Knuckles) started getting a grander scope.
>>
>>49692667
Wait, he's MET Doctor Wiley?

Is there some sort of inverse function to calculate how stupid/amazing comics are?
>>
File: destiny.gif (1MB, 768x704px) Image search: [Google]
destiny.gif
1MB, 768x704px
>>49692666
Archie Sonic is at times indistinguishable from capeshit.
The rest is cute animals with a side of cosmic/biomechanical horror. But that last part is rarely anything but the final boss.
>>
>>49692666
Well there is a comic, satan

When did capeshit become a term anyways
>>
>>49692686
I thought it was a /co/ meme

Or a /tv/ meme

So uh. 6 months ago, give or take?
>>
>>49692636
It is canon no matter how enraging that is. Ignoring that would be like saying that later seasons of a show didn't happen because you don't like them.
Buffy got pretty stupid from what I've heard of the comics. Like the vampires turning out to be misunderstood.
>>
>>49692680
Well when you have the same company making both series of comics, magic happens.

That being said the megaman comic was axed around... megaman 3-4's arc?
>>
>>49692692
Vampires are always misunderstood. It's a natural law, the vampires always have some kind of mitigating circumstance for their bullshit.
>>
>>49692699
Archie's editor blew a bunch of cash for the rights to a bunch of unnecessary cameos so the company had to cut back to get out of the red. So blame it on one huge moron.
>>
>>49692666
Depends on which Sonic you're talking about. The games are relatively simple. Most of the problems are from Dr. Eggman trying to take over the world, some ancient civilization fucking up and creating/awakening/pissing off some cosmic horror, and/or just some monster waking up from its' ancient slumber to fuck shit up. The comics? Ho boy. Basically, aliens are the reasons why mobians exist, because they exterminatused humanity and mobians and overlanders (Robotnik's race) were born from it. Robotnik is a mad scientist and war criminal who was also a genocidal racist and in his attempt to erase the mobians from reality got erased himself. Eggman is an alternate universe version of him who used to be a robot and managed to kill his version of Sonic and friends, got bored, and came to Sonic's world. And this isn't even getting into the Echidna shit, the multiversial shit, it was madness.
>>
>>49692680
There is an amazing range of crossovers from that company. Archie has teamed up with Jesus, the Punisher and Star Trek.
>>
File: 1393909621775.jpg (61KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
1393909621775.jpg
61KB, 500x292px
>>49692707
Daily reminder that none of this is canon anymore since a collossal manchild ruined(?) everything.
Thanks Penders.
>>
>>49692692
>so the strongest vampire and the strongest slayer have to bang next to this magical seed to create the new universe?
>Is that's why Buffy's taste in men is like that?
>No, she just has issues
>>
>>49692773
Ah yes, I was beginning to suspect I was the only one who was aware of Twilight.

To be fair sometimes Buffy's terrible, terrible taste in men is literally crucial to foiling the latest villains.
>>
File: skull_knight_by_pryorpencils.jpg (171KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
skull_knight_by_pryorpencils.jpg
171KB, 600x776px
>>49691420
>Not really. Behelits aren't nice things and there's pretty much only the one way to use them in canon. Maybe you can do something else with out of jump stuff but otherwise you're gonna suffer.

That's not true. You can use them to create a sword that fucks with reality.

Get one of them powered by CP and use it as a catalyst for the rest.
>>
>>49692650
In most comics eggman usually wins. And in the games, you usually start after he has WON. It's just like Mario, the world that you see is the world after their conquest.
>>
>>49692797
I'm just wondering why the Creator (read: Author) decided that Vampires had to be Universe Sperm and Slayers Universe Eggs or however you want to frame that process.
>>
>>49689523
>TFW, the awesome DCAU timeline someone made disappeared from the internet.
I saved that one. Where'd you like me to upload it?
Thread posts: 582
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.